SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad scams an old Ibo Nigerian compatriot

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Haruna
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know this message does not come as any surprise. This is not the first bait of this type.

Some lads claim that 419 is kind of a response to colonialism and we know that they are ready to prey on anybody, including an old compatriot.

Long first replies are not recommendable but I wanted the scammer to know who his “victim” was.

Na de format be dis:

Quote:
Subject: New Central Bank Governor
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 08:00:52 +0100

Dear Our Esteemed Customer

The U.S.A Government, World Bank And United Nations Organization
Official Has Approved to pay you part payment of your
Contract/Inheritance Fund payment Valued at $10,500,000(Ten Million
Five hundred thousand dollars only in conjunction with British
Government and Central Bank of Nigeria. This decision was made last
month. With this development, a woman by name (MRS:CAROLINE BLAKEY
RICE) came to our office with an application stating that you gave her
the power of attorney to be the beneficiary of your outstanding
Contract / Inheritance / Award Funds.

She made us to believe that you are dead and that she is your next of
kin.We got your email address and decided to inform you by sending an
email through this address hoping to find out, if you are dead or
alive and also to find out if you at anytime gave this woman the power
of attorney to represent you. If you are not aware of the above
instruction, please do respond to this email immediately by
contacting us,Please let us know if you are aware of that, because we
are almost ready to give her information of the Bank in United States
of America where your fund$10,500,000(Ten Million Five hundred
thousand dollars }only is presently for the Bank in United States of
America to wire your
outstanding funds to her nominated bank account stated below:

Bank Name:BANK ATLANTIC
Address: 1600 S FEDERAL HIGHWAY
POMPANO BEACH,FLORIDA USA 33062
Acct. Holder: CAROLINE BLAKEY RICE
Acct. #: 0065709212
Aba Code #: 267083763

Dear,if your alive & did not made Carolie B.Rice your next of
kin,Kindly reconfirm your information below:

1) YOUR FULL NAMES
2) RESIDENCE ADDRESS, CITY, STATE AND COUNTRY
3) PERSONAL CELL PHONE, FAX AND HOUSE PHONE NUMBER
4) BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS

I look forward to hear from you.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr Godwin I.Emefiele
New Central Bank Governor

"Younger brother to Hassan, you can fxck off with your deceit and cheat heart." Hassan Jamal.

My sound tracks

Haruna
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My persona's first reply:

Quote:
Dear Godwin,

Concerning your message, I don't know any Caroline B. Rice and I really don't have a next of kin. Seems that there is some funds in Nigeria for me. I assume the numbers you give are not in US dollars, otherwise we are speaking of an amount of money I never dreamed of. I am a Church of Christ contributor, if there is some money, I will gladly resend it to them.

But I am not replying your message just because of business. I want you to know about me and tell me about you. Your surname, Emefiele, and your country, Nigeria, have revived the long time lost memories of this old chap, as you will see if you keep reading this letter, as I hope you do.

I was really surprised and touched by your message. Not because the business, but because you are from Lagos, which happened to be my home many, many years ago. I am now an American, I write and speak like an American, I dress and eat and even walk like an American. I hold an American name and an American surname. Short after I came here I legally changed my name, the one that my late father gave me, because was too long, too strange, too difficult for Americans to pronounce and remember. Yes, everybody can legally change his or her name and surname in America, so I became “”. Shorter, ain't it?

So yes, I look fully American, but your message drove me all of a sudden to the place were I really belong.

I am an old man, I am 80 years old. I would give my life (what remains of my life) to be were you are now. I have not been in my land since my father died in 1955 and we emigrated. I hope my tears let me finish this message.

I can't believe 60 years have passed by since I came to Seattle, USA, where I still live in. We arrived here with my mother, then a recent widow with three children, and my uncle. Those times were not easy, we had to work very hard and suffered quite a lot. The minute we realize we were here, in the wrong side of the ocean, and we had little chance of seeing our home again, we all cried and wanted to go back. I used to dream with the village close to Enugu were I was born and lived before we went to Lagos, when I was still a young boy. We were not rich but, God! I was intensely happy. I remember myself and my brothers singing, playing, causing innocent troubles here and there. Being alive, so alive. My Lord, let those times come back, reverse the clock, let me at least dream them before I die!

I am now almost completely deaf and quite sick. The time has passed and I painfully admit that I cannot travel anywhere, anymore. My Lord will come here to pick me up for the last time. Glory be to Him.

My friend I am sorry to annoy you with all these remembrances, they say old men like me remember what happened decades ago much more than what happened a minute ago. It is true in my case. So this is my life now. As I told you I am now deaf, almost 100 % (doctors call it “deep hypoacusia”), so thank you for your kind offer of a phone call, but it is not possible anymore for me.

I told you also that my first times here, 60 years ago, were hard. But I wouldn't like you to think that I hate the place I live in. After long weeks of struggle (that looked like centuries) I finally got my first job. I managed to buy my first car after some years, then a home after much more years. Meanwhile I got married and became a widower before I could have children. I spent many hours in the library, during decades. I read the whole Bible from the first to the last page, more than once. Then I read so many books I almost became a writer myself.

When I retired after so many years of work, I got my retirement fund and a monthly pension. That money will not buy me a ticket to my true home, which by the way, probably does not exist anymore. Because my friend, I suspect that your Lagos is not the Lagos I knew so many years ago. And I am sure I could not recognize Enugu today.

So I joined the Church and dedicated time to help other people, to pray the Lord, and to get some new friends who helped me with my health problems. People from the Church still offer me their helping hands in my loneliness and weakness. Since I have no family, my will is that anything I own goes to the Church when my Lord calls me for the last time.

My friend, please, tell me things about Nigeria! How is Lagos today? Do you speak Yoruba? Do you speak Igbo? Lord! I couldn't speak even our “pidgin” (that's how they I called it back then). Do people still speak pidgin in Lagos? When I was a small child, in my village nobody spoke any language but Igbo. We only spoke pidgin to the few Britons we dealt with.

Should the Lord grant me a last wish, I would beg him this: let me listen to somebody speaking Igbo for a while and understand each word. This is because I cannot hear anything and I forgot the Igbo language so many years ago.

On the other hand, you seem to need my help. I have only one answer to that: of course! I don't know what this old man can do for you, really, but I'm ready to make your life easier. Just tell me what to do.

You will have to be a little patient with this old man. I take pills for my memory; sometimes I forget everything and sometimes I remember too much!

Please, reply with a long message and don't forget to tell me as much as possible about Lagos.

With the blessings of the Lord,

Kind regards,

"Younger brother to Hassan, you can fxck off with your deceit and cheat heart." Hassan Jamal.

My sound tracks

Last edited by Haruna on Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Haruna
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The old compatriot is fair game:

Scammer wrote:
Dear Our Esteemed Customer/Mr

I acknowledge the receipt of your response & thanks for confirming to
us that you did not send Carolie B.Rice as your next of kin & didn't
give her a Power of Attorney to represent you .We would've charge &
detain her in jail here for impersonation but for the fact that she is
a citizen of United State of America we couldnt do that.And we were
asked to hand her over to the U.s Ambassador here in Nigeria to ensure
that she will be punished immediately they take her back to U.S. Nice
to know that you are my brother because i am also an igbo man. Well
lagos is fine but i base in Abuja.At the end of this your transaction
we would make out time to discuss with our native language over the
phone sir.

Dear Mr ,Please be rest assured that we are going to follow
due procedure & have your fund transfered into your designated Bank
account within a forthnight.
Would you like to receive your fund via Bank transfer or delivery as
Certified Bank draft to your residence?

Kindly reconfirm your information below:

1) YOUR FULL NAMES
2) RESIDENCE ADDRESS, CITY, STATE AND COUNTRY
3) PERSONAL CELL PHONE, FAX AND HOUSE PHONE NUMBER
4) BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS

Yours Sincerely,
Mr Godwin I.Emefiele

My sound tracks

Last edited by Haruna on Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Haruna
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Baiting persona replies:

Quote:
Dear Godwin,

Thank you very much for your reply, although I want to read more about my old, long lost land. So you are based in Abuja? When I left our land, such town didn't even exist! You see, I am older than our very capital city, oo!

You mentioned an arrest. I really wouldn't like anybody to be arrested or even bothered because of me. Just for trying to grab a few dollars? Not worthy, my friend. I assume you are young, but when you get old you will realize money is not so important. We leave it here when we depart for the last travel. And today newspaper na tomorrow fish wrap (I remember this saying say I don hear like 60 years ago. Thanks to your messages I started remembering things about Nigeria).

On the other hand, my church would really welcome some funds. We help a lot of people. I want you to know that our church is open to everybody regardless nationality, color, richness or poverty, even religion. We are non denominational Christians, so we welcome Protestants, Catholics, Presbyterians, Baptists, Methodists, Mormons, Adventists, Jews and Muslims. Everyone that worships the Lord can automatically consider himself or herself a member of our community. Some of our members are from Mexico and Latin America, some are African Americans, some are white Anglo-Saxons. We don't discriminate by sexual orientation, let alone political standings. Prominent leaders of the Klan frequently visit our church and school, they are kind gentlemen and I like their night ceremonies with torches and crosses.

My friend, you mentioned a phone call. I'am afraid this is not a possibility. As I told you, I am almost completely deaf. That's why I mentioned how much I wanted to hear my mother tongue again: it's not just that I am abroad. I cannot hear anymore.

As for the information you need, no problem, I trust you and I will trust anybody who comes with your recommendation.

Only take in account that a member of my church helps me with phone calls. He calls and answers for me. He is from Mexico and his name is xxxxxx. They say he has a funny Mexican accent, but I can't tell. xxxxxx is a sign language interpreter and instructor. He taught me sign language (a language developed for deaf people like me, so we can “speak” with the hands).

The name he holds, xxxxxxxx, is that of one of the Prophets of the Bible. I trust him and I would put my life in his hands, there is nobody more honest than him in the whole world. He works for a local firm, xxxxxx N.A., which is a major contributor to our church. So when you call, it'll be xxxxxxx, not me, who picks up the phone. Remember that. And he may call you on my behalf. Please take his word as my own word. Additionally, xxxxxxxx is a co-holder of my bank account, so he can operate it just like me. If you transfer funds and need any help or information, you may call him.

So this is the information you asked for:

1) YOUR FULL NAMES:
2) RESIDENCE ADDRESS, CITY, STATE AND COUNTRY: (Fake) ... Seattle, WA 98119, United States of America
3) PERSONAL CELL PHONE, FAX AND HOUSE PHONE NUMBER: +1-206-xxxxxx (remember this is xxxxx's phone. Talk to him or drop a message/fax).
4) BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS

Holder:
Bank: Seattle Bank
Account number: (fake)
Routing number: 125084697

I hope this information is of interest to you and serves your purpose.

Blessings,

Ugo Emmett

My sound tracks

Haruna
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scammer wrote:
>> Dear Our Esteemed Customer/Mr Ugo Emmett
>>
>> I acknowledge the receipt of your information with all your
>> explaination quite understood.
>>
>> Would you like to receive your fund via Bank transfer or delivery as
>> Certified Bank draft to your residence?
>>
>> Kindly make your choice of receiving your fund & get back to us Sir.
>> 1)Via Bank Transfer
>> 2)Via Delivery as Certified Bank Draft
>>
>> I look forward to hear from you.
>>
>> Thank you for banking with us Dear brother.
>>
>> Yours Sincerely,
>> Mr Godwin I.Emefiele
>> New Central Bank Governor

Baiting persona wrote:
Dear Godwin,

Bank transfer would be ok because I'm used to this kind of procedures.

I told my friend and brother in faith xxxxx, about this transaction. He would like to call you. He says he found a phone number in your web site, http://www.cbn.gov.ng , the number is +234 700 225 5226, but it is not a direct line and he says it is hard to get to you that way. Could you please inform me your direct phone so xxxxxx calls you?

Remain blessed,

My sound tracks

Haruna
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scammer wrote:
Dear Our Esteemed Customer/Mr Ugo Emmett

I acknowledge the receipt of your response & your choice to receive your fund -$10,500,000 (Ten Million Five hundred thousand dollars) only via Bank transfer. As per your request for my direct line, Sorry sir i do not give out my direct line/number for security reasons.Let xxxxx give me his direct number so i will make out time to call him okay.*

Be informed sir, that befor the end of 5 or 7 bank working days from now you will have a great smile in your face/heart by GOD's Grace your fund will be in your Bank account.

Sir,I believe the previous Governor here(Mr Lamido Sanusi ** must had given you a vital document(Diplomatic Immunity Seal of Transfer-DIST). Please forward to me the document because it would enhance immediate transfer of your fund to your designated Bank account.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr Godwin I.Emefiele

* This is quite unusual. This mugu doesn't like calls and my deafness wasn't needed after all.
** Both Emefiele and Sanusi are real life governors of the Central Bank.

Baiting persona wrote:
Dear Godwin,

I have not received anything like a “Diplomatic Immunity Seal of Transfer-DIST” and I never heard about such type of document.

As for Lamido Sanusi, I don't know him but I clearly remember Muhammadu Sanusi, who used to be the Emir of Kano when I still lived in our homeland. I dey sure say Lamido na Muhammadu grandson, abi? I no like Fulani people too much but e be wise person. *

I go wait for your response

* I found that info in Wikipedia. Cool

Scammer wrote:

I acknowledge the receipt of your response & no I don't think that Mr Lamido Sanusi is grandson to Muhammadu Sanusi. He was the previous Central Bank Governor. (Yes, and he actually is the grandson of Muhammadu Sanusi too, you stupid mugu Mad )

Well since you didn't receive the requested document (Diplomatic Immunity Seal of Transfer-DIST) from him & u never heard about such type of document. The document is very much relevant & will enhance immediate transfer of your fund-$10,500,000 (Ten Million Five hundred thousand dollars) only.

Nevertheless, I will help you to obtain the said documentfrom the respective office here. The last time (4weeks ago) i had my PA obtained it for one of our Client/Customer from Utah, USA. It was $1,350 (One thousand three hundred & fifty dollars) only.

Dear Brother Ugo, I advise you go to any Western union money transfer or Money gram & send $1,350 (One thousand three hundred & fifty dollars) only with below details as thus:

Receivers Name: UCHE UBA
Location/destination: LAGOS,NIGERIA
Text Question: WHO IS ABLE
Answer: GOD

I look forward to receive the payment information befor the close of work today so i will have my PA go immediately & obtain the requested Document(Diplomatic Immunity Seal of Transfer-DIST).

Thank you for Banking with us.

My sound tracks

Last edited by Haruna on Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Haruna
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Baiting persona wrote:
Those minor expenses are not a problem.

You mentioned a client from Utah. As you know, Utah is the center of the Mormon religion. Now this is very important: do you or your bank have any particular affiliation with Utah and / or Salt Lake City? Please do not fail to answer this question in your next message. Very Happy

On the other hand, you mentioned Western Union and Money Gram. I wrote to Barukh and he told me there are two problems with this:

1. Both are quite unsafe methods of money transfer. xxxxxx says they are frequently used to perpetrate scams.

2. Somebody has to carry the money, in cash. As you are aware of, leaving home is already a problem for me.

That's why I usually pay via bank transfer. You are a bank director after all ! And I can wire you money via bank to bank transfer without even leaving my home.

If you let me know an account number, a routing number and so, I can wire the money right today.

I await your prompt response.

My sound tracks

Haruna
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scammer wrote:

To answer your question,No my bank nor myself have no afffliate with Utah or Salt Lake City. I only made mentioned of one of our Client/customer from Utah,USA because he was the previous/last american client so far that we assisted & obtained the requested document(Diplomatic Immunity Seal of Transfer-DIST) for him prior the transfer of his fund 4weeks ago. And honestly I don't know much about states/cities in America, Thanks for enlighten me that Utah is the center of the Mormon religion,Sir does it mean that there are more other cities of the Mormon religion in America?

Dear Sir,You can wire the requested document fee of $1,350(One thousand three hundred & fifty dollars)only to below account info:

Account Name: REPORTED
Bank Name:FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC.
Bank Branch REPORTED
Account Number: REPORTED
Swift code: FBNINGLA.
Beneficiary Address: REPORTED

I look forward to receive Payment slip from you afterwards so I will alert Mr Joel to confirm his money & issue to my PA the requested document in your favour.

Thanks for banking with us Sir.

Bating persona wrote:
Dear Godwin,

Thank you for your prompt reply. xxxx sent me some instructions to use Western Union without leaving home, and I think you prefer this way.
I already deposited $ 1,350 in Western Union to , but before you get to the MTCN you have to follow this very simple and fast procedures: Cool

1. Go to this address: (Secure Payment Transfer url)
2. Type User name: WHO IS ABLE
3. Type password: xxx
4. Sender's email address (for security): [email protected] (do not enter your own email address, use this one please, because the payment was forwarded from this address).
5. Answer the verification questions. There are several questions, but they are very easy to answer and they will prove your identity and good faith.
6. Please follow the instructions. Answers cannot be "yes" or "not", always complete the phrase (if question is "Are you from Nigeria?" don't answer just "yes", but "Yes, I am from Nigeria", and so on. Otherwise the form is reset).
7. Write down the MTCN and go to the next Western Union point to collect the money. You already know sender, receiver, question and answer.

This way the MTCN will be safe and the payment will be faster. And of course I didn't have even to go to Western Union, I did all this from home with the help of xxxxx.
Please let me know when you finish and if everything is ok.

Remain blessed,

My sound tracks

Last edited by Haruna on Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Haruna
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing The lad logged in SecurePTS:

Quote:
WHO IS ABLE has loaded 26 pages of the form, has spent 4782.746 seconds answering questions and has supplied the following answers:

Page 1: Q1: my name is Uche Uba, Q2: I am 37 , Q3: my hair color is brown, Q4: my eye color is black, Q5: female
Page 2: Q1: 31/10/2015, Q2: my current city is lagos, Q3: oyingbo, Q4: benin city, Q5: Nigeria is my nationality
Page 3: Q1: My annual income is 500,000 naira, Q2: business, Q3: i was a student, Q4: i am self-employed, Q5: his name is Mr George Okoli
Page 4: Q1: my husband's name is Christopher Uba, Q2: i have 3 children, Q3: his name is chinedu, Q4: he is a boy, Q5: he is 12years old
Page 5: Q1: Mbaise girls school, Q2: Queen of rosary(QRC), Q3: YES i went to university, Q4: Imo state University, Q5: business administration
Page 6: Q1: yes i do have a pet, Q2: i have a dog, Q3: Goldie, Q4: a year and few months, Q5: brown color
Page 1: Q1: Uche Uba, Q2: i am 37, Q3: brown, Q4: black, Q5: female
Page 2: Q1: 31/10/2015, Q2: MY CURRENT CITY IS LAGOS, Q3: OYINGBO, Q4: BENIN CITY, Q5: NIGERIA IS MY NATIONALITY
Page 3: Q1: my annual income is 500,000 naira, Q2: BUSINESS, Q3: I WAS A STUDENT, Q4: I AM SELF-EMPLOYED, Q5: MR GEORGE OKOLI
Page 4: Q1: MY HUSBAND;S NAME IS CHRISTOPHER UBA, Q2: I HAVE THREE CHILDREN, Q3: HER NAME IS CHISOM, Q4: MY FIRST BORN IS FEMALE, Q5: HER AGE IS 13YRS
Page 5: Q1: mbaise girls, Q2: QUEEN OF THE ROSERY(QRC), Q3: YES I WENT TO UNIVERSITY, Q4: IMO STATE UNIVERSITY, Q5: I STUDY BUSINESS ADMIN
Page 6: Q1: YES I HAVE A PET, Q2: DOG IS MY PET, Q3: GOLDIE, Q4: ONE YEAR & FEW MONTHS, Q5: BROWN
Page 7: Q1: 800 SQUARE METER, Q2: 8 ROOMS, Q3: 6 BEDROOMS, Q4: 14 PEOPLE, Q5: GREEN COLOR
Page 9: Q1: 32 inches, Q2: 5 YEARS PLUS , Q3: MY TELEVISION IS A CRT(THICK), Q4: 13 CHANNELS, Q5: I WATCH TBN ON CABLE
Page 10: Q1: JUST A KILOMETER, Q2: YES SOMETIMES I TRAVEL, Q3: NO I HAVE NOT, Q4: YES I ALWAYS DRIVE TO WORK, Q5: YES SOMETIME I GOT A BIKE TO WORK

IPs the lad has accessed this site from: 41.58.212.228

Then he wrote to complain about the SecurePTS modalities:

Scammer wrote:
I acknowledge the information you sent yesterday,Though i am not suppose to be writting you back today because i do not work today & tomorrow.And thats the reason why im writting you from my house with my private email address.
The young lady(UCHE UBA) that suppose to pick up the requested fee for the Document Had Her BOSS called me in the morning that her staff experienced difficulty on the site(SPTS) that was suppose to answer questions.He said that her staff kept on answering questions over & over again yet to good result. Laughing Laughing

Dear Ugo,You requested for a bank account here so you can wire the fee via bank transfer which i sent you one.Now you are talking about Western union,If you must do Western Union please do it properly.I know & understood that your doing for safety & security reason but i am Bank director/Governor i know exactly how to handle all these.
I advise you go to www.westernunion.com & deposite $ 1,350 online then send me the MTCN number.
That is what we only need from our clients/customers.

I look forward to receive the Western union MTCN number from you afterwards so that first thing on monday morning I will instruct my PA to go & obtain the requested document for you & we shall commence immediate transfer of your fund.

Thanks for banking with us Sir.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr Godwin I.Emefiele

My sound tracks

Haruna
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad, a purported Central Bank governor, changed his email address to mygodisgoodallthetime@.... . Perhaps he asked for help from a smarter lad. Anyway mugu theology never ceases to amaze me. "My god is good al the time", says a scammer preying on an old compatriot.

Baiting persona wrote:
Dear Godwin,

I am very sorry for your inconvenience. I forwarded your email to xxxx and he called the SecurePTS to find out what happened with our transaction.

They say everything was ok except for one thing. One of the most important questions says: "Please enter your current coordinates (click here)". But Mrs. Uche, instead of clicking the proper link, entered the following answer: "Oyingbo". It looks like that question was one of the most important and the rest of the questionnaire is of less importance.

"Coordinates" are numbers and letters and they look like this: 0' 0", E 0' 0" (instead of 0 you will see other numbers, of course. You may also see W instead of E). The helpful people of SecurePTS confirmed that everything else was ok, the funds are still duly credited and the MTCN will indeed be displayed once instructions are thouroughly followed.

By the way, you still seem basically concerned about business, which I understand, but I begged you to tell me more about current day Nigeria. In example, Oyingbo. I remember that name. When I lived in Lagos there was a very old market we called "Oyingbo Market". Does it still exist? If so, how is Oyingbo Market today? Please describe it for me!

Actually I need to know that you are really in Nigeria, I trust you because you are a compatriot and an Igbo man.

Remain blessed,

My sound tracks

Haruna
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scammer wrote:
Dear Mr Ugo Emmett

I acknowledge the receipt your response & i really dont understand why you are insisted on giving us a difficult task yet i am here to assist you to ensure that you receive your fund-$10,500,000(Ten Million Five hundred thousand dollars)only just like every other our foreign Clients/Customers has received theirs. Sorry we are not interested to enter SecurePTS anymore. Smile Kindly follow due process others follow for your own betterment sir.

Dear Mr Ugo,If you are truely sincere & ready to receive your fund please go to www.westernunion.com & deposite the requested fee so we can obtain the legal paper(Diplomatic Immunity Seal of Transfer) for you & commence immediate release of your fund.

I look forward to receive the Western union MTCN number from you afterwards so that first thing on monday morning I will instruct my PA to go & obtain the requested document for you & we shall commence immediate transfer of your fund.

Thanks for banking with us Sir & Happy new month.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr Godwin I.Emefiele

So far we have one single baiting persona and one single scamming persona. It's about time to introduce a new baiting persona, already mentioned by Ugo: his co-religionist and sign language interpreter, the Mexican (so far called xxxxxx in this bait, from now on "Baiting persona-2"). may slap the lad for the obvious scam attempt against good old Ugo. Or he might demand a cut from the lad. Or both.

Baiting persona-1 wrote:
Dear Godwin,

I feel quite disappointed and frustrated about how things have been going on concerning the MTCN stuff.

A minor expense of just a few dollars cannot block a transaction to the tune of ten and a half millions. You have my approval to deduct such small sums from the fund even without previous notice.

But just in case there is some twisted reason that prevents you to deduct the expenses from the fund, and since I am not too familiar with Western Union modalities, I am copying this exchange to . I have already told you about , he is my sign language interpreter and helps me with my bank accounts and many other things. His word is my word. Please solve the MTCN problem with him, along with any other annoying minor details. I gave you his phone number and now you have his email address.

Remain blessed,

My sound tracks

Haruna
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Baiting persona-2 wrote:
Attention
Dear Mr. Godwin Emefiele

Mr. Ugo Emmett wants me to help you with this transaction and as you saw he told me about all the details and modalities.

I really want to call you. What number can I call you to? My phone number is +1-206-xxxxxxxxxx (Seattle, WA, USA).

---

My sound tracks

Haruna
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Baiting persona-1 wrote:
On 11/3/15, wrote:

Dear Godwin,

Are you too busy now? You have not even answered my last message! And Barukh told me he has not heard of you.

Abeg write to me and tell me wetin dey happen.

Remain blessed,

Ugo Emmett

Scammer wrote:
Dear Our Esteemed Customer/Mr

I acknowledged the receipt of your response,Please note that i am a very busy person.I have done everything possible to ensure that your fund-$10,500,000(Ten Million Five hundred thousand dollars)only is transfered to your designated bank account but you seems very unserious.I have told you & that i dont give out my telephone number I dont really know what phone number or speaking with me on phone got to do with your transaction.

Dear Mr Ugo,If you are serious & appreciate all my efforts to ensure you have a successful transaction then adhere to my advise just as every other our foreign Clients/Customers did & they received their funds successfully.

Once again go to www.westernunion.com & deposite the requested fee of $1,350 for the document,Western union online is very easy & simple & you can also send from your house.Make the payment & get back to us with the payment receipt to enable us obtain the requested document & commence immediate transfer of your fund sir.

Thank you for your understanding & for banking with us.

God bless you sir.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr Godwin I.Emefiele

My sound tracks

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic