SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Journalist in Syria and box - now almost kick away harrasing

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The next round with fake journalist, Ghana lad. Seems to have difficulties with African Gang in Japan, hopefully he lost trust from the gang Laughing

Quote:
Dearest,
The shipping company will take the box to your house,what is needed of you is to meet them
and give them the money to bail out the box then they will bring it to your door.
The box is very safe because i have looked it with a security code so only when i release the code the box can be opened.
I will give you the security cold of the box when the box is in your house.
The shipping company just wrote me that they never told you that you are the one to carry the box home.
They are only asking you to meet them for the money to get the box out.
Now i will ask them to send you a local account in your country so that belongs to the customs so that you can transfer the money into the local account so that you will not go to Tokyo.i will write them now to get you Japanese bank account so that you can transfer the money to them in the local bank account so that you will not go to Tokyo,then you have to stay at home while they bring the box to you.
I am communicating to them now to give you a local bank account in your country so that you will pay in the money there so that the customs can access it in Tokyo.
Hope everything is clear now?
Khalid

I do not want to meet them if they do not send me photo of them with the luggage and the face clearly seen.

I do not want to bring large amount of cash to them on my own. Dangerous. If you insist, I think of ask my friend's son to come with me to Tokyo Station. Also they should meet me at police box at Tokyo Station. My friend's son is police man and off duty today. Agree?

Quote:
Agreed Dearest very good and it is for safety too but don't tell him what is inside the box.
perfect that way.just tell him to accompany you to Tokyo to meet some people.
Khalid,

But send me their photo first.

Otherwise I do not go to Tokyo station to meet. Also want their identity information. Drivers license or foreign registration card with address written. If not then I will tell full story to my friend's son who is policeman.

Quote:
Dearest,
I sent this box to you with all amount of trust ,how can I loose my box there or leave it with
the customs over there? reason up with me just understand that i am behind this and everything will
work according to plan.
The shipping company is very much ready to bring the box to your house once it is release from the
customs.
I am the one you have to believe here and forget about any other person I give you my strong word that
and my word is my bond.
Give me this trust because i have trusted you alot.The shipping company is beginning to wonder why you are not complying with them to get your box.Trust me no body can open the box ,the box is on security code.I will give you the code when they have handle the box over to you in your house.
Please!!!please!!please!! Chieko hold my hands i cannot fail you.
Khalid

If you want my trust, help getting photo of the guy with box. I want to see his face and the box before I meet. I do not take risk to bring large amount of money with me to meet bad people.

Quote:
Dearest you could have said it earlier but the box is in the customs check room he cannot go there
now to take a picture with the box.You have have demanded for that earlier.
Listen Chieko if you trust me you have no problem with them ,just understand i sent the box to you and
they are not bad people.No body will know you have that money on you.Please help me why are you abandon me at this point,
I have been writing to the shipping company and begging them, they said you are treating them as if the box belongs to them and not us.Please trust me.go with the person let the person hold the money till you meet them ,you are very safe as long as you keep this withing you.
Think of how much is involved in this,it is my life time hard earnings please and i don't want the customs to ask the content of the box because they will once it over stay at the check room
Try for me .
Love you,
Khalid

Send me their photo first.

Quote:
Dearest,
I have done a great mistake i could have taken them photo over here so that by now i can send
it to you but i forgot.
The shipping company have not reply me again since they wrote me aggressively,Now i am in Phobia
what the issue is ,they sounded very angry to me.
I don't know how to write to me now to make them reply please Dear call them now i don;t know what they are up to.
If i loose the box i will commit suicide and die here,
May God take my soul then.
Khalid

Sorry to hear that but I do not trust them if they do not send me their photo with faces clearly seen. Do not suicide and do as I say.

Quote:
Do you know this box belongs to me not them?
If you trust me why don't you do as i say?
the treasure is not for them ,it is for us.
If they abandon the box there and go only me will loose and die here.
If you don't hear of me i am gone.Since you trusted me and accepted to
receive the box do it for me not for the shipping company ,they can leave the box their and go
their delivery please understand me i am the person you are dealing with.
Khalid

Please get photo of them with the suitcase.

Quote:
Dearest if i can why would i send you?
Remember i sent you all you needed from me

Help get their photo, so I will go and meet them and pass them money.

Quote:
Dearest, the shipping company just wrote this to me

FOR SECURITY REASON WHY CANNOT DO THAT AS WE HAVE OTHER PEOPLE'S TREASURE
WITH US AND WE ALSO HAVE TO REMAIN SAFE TO ME ABLE TO DELIVER TO THEM AS WELL.

Send me their identity information, then I trust them. Passport or drivers license or foreigner registration card etc. if they can provide none, they are criminals. I do not trust.

Quote:
How can they be criminals?people who came here and picked up the box to Japan,
they could have run away with it,getting to Japan tells you they can be trusted.
Why all this Chieko?

They never fly to Japan. Flight from Jakarta at noon and arrive Tokyo at 7pm on Saturday is impossible. There are gangs in Japan helping the lad, hahaha.

Quote:
You wish not to help me anymore?

If you can't get their photo, I don't trust them. Then I can not help you. I do not want take risk to bring big money to Tokyo station then being kidnapped or killed by them??? If I can have their photo and identity information, I will go and meet and receive your things there.

Quote:
I am begging them to send me their photo

lol Do your homework lol

Thank you my dear. I will be waiting.

You are my hero.

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The fake journalist should have difficulties with local gang by now. But he did little more homework.

Quote:
Dearest I have convinced Kelvin C.O to send me a pic which he did.
Please hurry up and meet him now.
Thank you for you patience,
Khalid

(Photo is Nigerian Politician, Orji Uzor Kalu
See here: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orji_Uzor_Kalu )

Thank you. You are so nice. 

How about his identity info? Drivers license or foreign registration card. I want to confirm name is real.

Quote:
Dearest,
Prepare and meet them immediately.
Yours trusted friend,
Khalid

But before meet, I need identity info. I do not go if no identity info given.

Drivers license or foreign registration card please.

If you get identity info and his photo with suitcase within 1 hour, I will get on train and arrive Tokyo at 8:30pm.

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France

Last edited by kaede on Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dearest,
Attached is his drivers licence
Trusted,
Khalid 

Signature is "A. Sample" Laughing

Doesn't look real.
Then send me his photo with the suitcase.

Quote:
I dont have it and they are not with the consignment now it is with the customs understand
dear please hurry up.
Khalid

Send me his real identity card. 
Drivers license is not real.

Quote:
why you say so?forget it if you dont want to help me anymore.
Khalid

Ok good. If you do not need help, ok with me. 

If you really need help, get real identity info.
Good bye. I do not catch 7pm train. I go back home and rest now.

Quote:
Oh i regret this now!!! i never knew you will abandon me now
Crying,
Khalid

Please get proper identity info of Kelvin then. I wait another 1 hour.

If I can catch train at 7:59pm, I can arrive Tokyo Station by 9:20. If you can get his real identity info, please send. Time is late and I will stay at one of my friend's house in Shibuya. 

Quote:
That is his drivers licence and is what he gave me.
I have no other option if you still say no to it.
Khalid

Please provide other identity info such as foreign registration card or else with his address written and his nationality is identified. Then I will trust him. Time is late already. I can't get my friend's son to come with me. I do not go to Tokyo station this evening. 

If I get up tomorrow morning and see his foreign registration card, I will go to Tokyo Station to meet with him and pass him money as requested.

I want to sleep now. Please help me if you need my help. Anyway, thank you for your efforts. I really appreciate. But I still can't trust him. Please understand. I do not feel secure. 

Quote:
Trust me and forget about them,if anything happens to the money you will give them i am
to pay you,that is why we had the MOU to clear issues.
I have made the agreement with you so any cost that you spend will be paid by me
so you have no issue trusting them just trust me and send me the money the shipping company said he has none what can i do now? please try to understand and go to Tokyo very earlier tomorrow morning.But if you said no i have nothing more to say because the shipping company told me that if you are not okay with the licence then you should forget about him delivering to you and he asked me to find another company that will finish the delivery for since you don't trust them after bringing the box all the way from Syria to Japan.
Dearest they can be trusted count on me.
Khalid

Dear Khalid

Thank you for response. I am really feeling insecure with the company who contacted me. I am so scared of them and want to get reliable information to check that they are ok. So please help me. The driver's license was not real. I do not trust them if they do not provide another info.

I give you 2 choices.

1) Please try to push and get the copy of foreign registration card or other identity card of Kelvin with his residence address and nationality written.

2) Find other company who will deliver by courier and I will just transfer to local bank account in Japan.

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dearest,
Are you going to Tokyo this morning?
Inform me.
Khalid

Dear Khalid my hero,

If I can have real identity card of Kelvin, I am going.

Chieko

Quote:
Dearest have you received any mail which talks about a different transaction other then that of the my box in
Japan?
Khalid,

No I don't know.

Quote:
Dearest, I have several asked Kelvin for that and not getting answer.
I dont know if they have set for another delivery or what.
I am trying to contact a diplomat to go for the box because who can show everything to you
and go and meet you.Hold on
Khalid

Quote:
Dear Chieko,
i was able to get a late reply from them ,they gave me two options,
First,they will send a another diplomat from Indonesia who will be in japan by Tuesday .
but if that is not convenient for you ,you can then pay the money in Japanese local account in other
for them to release my Box before its late

i am loosing grips because i will not survive to loose everything i have worked so hard for
am hoping to get a reply from you
thanks Chieko
but i would love you to pay to a japanese local account to avoid delays
Khalid

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
True friends are hard to find,
but there you are you came into my life.
You came to me in a perfect time,
I'm so happy you're a friend of mine
like the wind whispering through the trees
Your spirit lifts me
teaching me valuable lessons.
We have something that holds us together
Something that made us both better
Something called friendship
I couldn't find the right words
Nothing seemed to rhyme
To write something for you all
I think it will take time.
When you feel like the world,
has turned its back on you.
There's always one person,
who loves you for you called Khalid

Thanks. How is your day?

Quote:
i am hopeless and helpless 
about to loose everything 

Why?

Quote:
because you have abandoned my luggage out there 
if only you can pay this money to a japan local account 
the indonesia customs will release my luggage 
help me chieko

Why can't the other delivery boy show his face and identity info? 
Tell me the Japan bank account then??
But today is public holiday and banks are closed. 

Quote:
because of their Logistic they couldnt send the delivery man again because i complained 
i will get the local account info and send to you 
i have to write to them first 

Sounds like he could not get help from another local gang to receive cash in Japan Laughing

Ok, I will wait for local account info. 
Today bank closed anyway.

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

2nd piggy Laughing

Quote:
Good Morning Chieko,
I received the local account information right now ,i am really counting on you Chieko

sumitomo mitsui banking corporation(SMBC)

Account name:(removed. Company name but misspelled lol)

Branch code:230

Account Number:(removed)

Branch name:  Asakusa

Bank Address:2 chrome-17-12 kaminarimon,Taito,tokyo 111-0034

Company Address:shinjuku-ku ( removed )

Chieko please make this payment today so that i can be able to sleep ,i am only human like you 
and am sure you watch the news and see the situation of things over here .

am counting on you 
am here for help you on any issue 

The account address was in Shinjuku, Tokyo. There is Halal Food Store.

Working today. I have limited time, only during lunch break, I can go out.

Please provide bill. Amount is large. Need bills for domestic transfer too.

What is this company? Their phone number? They have website?

Chieko 

Quote:
Chieko 
All you have to understand is that the account has been privided for you to make the payment 

if you want to help me 
why not help me for God sake 
i will pay you back every penny you spend 
please am about to have a heart attack ,you have my information
the Bill is  12,500 US Dollars
do you want me to give you my Blood before you understand that delays could cost me everything 
 chieko please please please 

I will show emails to the bank, OK? I go to bank after 2 hours. If no bills provided, I have to show email as bill.

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
you must be joking 
you need to go inside the bank and pay because other are paying 

this is a local transfer and you dont need a bill for that 

lol too late to come to aware he was just being fooled.

Amount is large. Local pay also need bill. My bank says so. I did not go to bank because no bill. Please send bill under name of the company to pay and the company details. Banks are very cautious about aged people paying large amount. If no bill and no supporting information, they will say no. If no bill then no choice but I show all emails to the bank.

Quote:
DEAREST,
THE CUSTOMS SAID THEY CANNOT ISSUE OUT RECEIPT IF NO PAYMENT.
SO YOU CAN START TRANSFERRING THE FUND BIT BY BIT ,SINCE IT IS BIG AMOUNT THAT WILL
CAUSE THE PROBLEM.GO TO THE BANK AND TRANSFER AS LITTLE AS YOU CAN, THEN TO ANOTHER BANK PLEASE.

Bank closed for today. 

Why should I walk around banks and transfer again and again? That will make me really tired. I don't want.

Send me bill under the name of the company who had bank account and in Japanese currency. 

Quote:

Dearest why you find it difficult to help me?
if you can't you better tell me so that i will know whether i have loose the luggage or not.
Khalid

Quote:

Just be frank to me i think now you are behaving like a joker
and you said yesterday i should give you the bank details then i give it to you
and you started demanding this i know that is not necessary to transfer money into local account.
Please you can divide the money into three or four places and send it to the local account.
Please be frank to me i beg of you.

Ok if you insist, I go to bank tomorrow without bill. If bank ask me what this bank account company is, I will say I do not know. And show them emails. If bank says no to transaction, it is not my fault.

Quote:

Listen you talk to me as if i dont know anything about the banking procedures.
If you want to transfer money into a local account no bank can start asking you 
questions before they can send the money for you,you know it your self.It is when it is an
international transfer the bank ask questions.Don't you have business in Japan? you means you have not 
been receiving money and sending money.If you say this things i begin to wonder if you really wanna help me.Please make sure you make the transfer very early in the morning tomorrow.
I count on you.
Khalid

Ok you said so. I go to bank without bill and with emails. Nowadays domestic fraud is big problem in Japan, targeting people of my age. Bank staff have right to ask about even domestic transfer. They are cooperating with order from police. Understood?

Chocolover
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello, I'm in Japan and I found this to be extremely amusing, need to know how it ends. Also can you help me post about a Facebook Lad that is targeting latin woman living in Japan ? He tried to do the overseas military that got a prize from Turkish government for beeing a good soldier and asked her to hold a locked package with money. Thanks God she refused but he was flirting with her for a month, poor girl is broken-hearted.
His Facebook still up Name removed-Capone, and has a lot of woman some even thanking him for his "beautiful words".
Great Forum
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Chocolover, welcome to Eater.

I've edited out the name of the scammer-we require proof, like scammail or a header to identify the scammer. We've had too many problems with people posting their ex's or their boss. If you can get the info, I'd suggest posting over at our sister site ScamWarners so other potential victims can find it.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Chocolover

Welcome!! Thanks for reading. I think this bait is coming to last part of the story. Lad is suspecting Chieko now, and Chieko stated that she will show email to the bank. Banker should advise her not to send any money. Now ignoring his messages, and he is requesting to give update Cool Cool Cool

By the way, yes I know foreigners from Latin America and also from Philippines in Japan are targeted by lads. One reason because these foreign women are lonely, away from their family and working in foreign land, and feel being cared when lads say good words. Another reason is because Japanese people of targeted age are not so good in English (not all of them but average people's level I mean...for example, my Mum speaks English...), and when lads are looking for targets in Japan, gradually shift to foreigners in Japan earning money in Japanese currency.

I don't know how to help Latin women, but for anyone, we can post information of scammers to ScamWarners, as Capone mentions.

In fact this bait was motivated by real victim. As a hunter, I was satisfied with getting Ghana IP and just left him for a while. Then the victim found my posting, and at that time, I had only first few messages and photo from Facebook and Ghana IP posted. Now I have "send me money" messages and fake shipper's email etc. posted to Scamwarners, so that more people can find and feel confident that the person they have faced was scammer and what they felt from him was correct.

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

11/04 Evening.

Quote:
Dearest, thank you so much.
You can even say the money is fr your family.
Thanks
Khalid

The domestic fraudster are pretending as family member, you know? Saying that "this is is for family need" will need more verification by bank staff. I will show email to the bank.

Quote:
Ok thanks dearest

Good.

11/05 Morning.

Quote:
Good morning Dearest,
Please dear I expect you to be in the bank this morning to make the transfer.
Once you are done please keep me posted.
Your friend,
Khalid

Quote:
dearest can you give me update now.
Khalid

No reply.

Quote:
Dearest
I have back en waiting for your feed back till now
Chieko kindly write back to me immediately.
Khalid

No reply.

The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Enjoying reading this. Thumbs up
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I will post later. Almost done with Chieko, behaved like real Vic told by third person ... Ignore.

Next batch started, lad has new FB with different pic and claims as an Australian Joirnalist in Syria, exactly same name with same strategy as I heard from real Vics who fortunately became aware before sending any money.

But this time joking only, my character uses Kyro Ren profile photo and looks maniac. Probably won't go further to money request. Purposely friended with his new profile to get pics.

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So Chieko went to bank and shown the all emails to the bank, what happens?? Of course stopped by bank.

Then mistakenly clicked and empty email sent to him Laughing Laughing

On Friday, November 6, 2015 4:49 PM, Chieko wrote:

---
Sent from iPad

Quote:
I cant believe you would do such a thing to me Chieko
why??

Sorry mistakenly clicked. Please do not contact me. Remove your email from contact list.

No more response from the lad.

Summary with Chieko.
Got 2 Bank accounts.
Lad did homeworks with hand written IOU, fake passport and drivers license, fake bill from hospital, photo of delivery boy and his drivers license (photo was Nigerian politician), photo of money case with black hand in the pic.
Hmm, not bad!!

Next story, to be continued with Biwako who likes Dark Side.

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Part 2. "I WILL FINISH WHAT YOU STARTED."

Biwako, HR manager in Tokyo, she is Star Wars dark side fan and uses Kylo Ren photo for her profile. So Biwako succeed what Chieko started with this lad.

Quote:
Hello
thank you for the friend request

Hello Nice to Meet You!!

Quote:
where are you from ??

Japan

Quote:
I'm Australian but i live here in syria

Why in Syria? But your profile says Nepal.

Quote:
nepal ???

No sorry India or Pakistan. Kashmir, right?

Quote:
no

You Muslim? Then Pakistani?

Quote:
I'm christian Australian

Your name is same as my friend in USA, he is Pakistani and Muslim, he told me Khalid is Islamic.

Quote:
its not true ...Khalid is my grandfathers name

Idiot!! Khalid is Isramic name!!

Really? But my friend from Pakistan said so.
Which is your name and which is your surname? Very much confusing.

Quote:
its a long story

I want to sleep now. Bye.

Quote:
am at work right now and would gladly tell you more about me wen am free okay

Quote:
i studied in the University of Kashmir Pakistan

He deleted his school name from facebook profile. He did not like being regarded as Pakistani, or Muslim. Funny.

So you speak Urdu?

Quote:
little
do you know Urdu?
Jaani?

No. But my friend can. I speak English and Japanese only. I lived in UK when I was kid.
I also worked in US for job assignment.

Quote:
i have also been to New York
tell me little about you
I'm 42 years old and single and you ???

Don't you think asking woman about age is so rude?
I am Biwako and single, no need marriage because I like being free from stress. I am self decision maker and atheist.

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

great read! BTW, in RL I live about 9kms north of Faraday street Carlton. It doesn't stretch out to 565.

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

internationalchrysis, in fact, I did Google search and found no such number there and confirmed that you say not extended to that number 😀

scamfix
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

keep it up Cheiko!! lol ... i cant stop ROFLING! .... university of Kashmir? seriously? Thankgod he didnt say University of Himalayas... lol
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

many years ago, I lived in a street that ran off of Faraday street. That's why I was sure it didn't go that far. Some of the streets going north and south do go up to 565, but faraday goes east to west.

Johnston street is MUCH longer and runs parallel to Faraday street and I don't think it makes it to 565 either

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now the lad do not send emails to Chieko any more. But he is eager to talk with Biwako.

2015/11/14
How are you today? How's Syria?

Quote:
its been a cool morning all the way here in Aleppo but the Russians are still on the Air strike offensive
How is Japan today
i will really love to have a nice chat with you ,maybe we can get to know more about each other

I am not looking for relationship, just want friends world wide. OK?
it's raining here in Tokyo today.
I stayed home watch videos. I like SciFi. I always like villains rather than good guys.

Quote:
lol
am not asking for a relationship

Ok good.

Quote:
but friends get to meet each other
some dont meet but cares too

can't meet you. You are in Syria. Just click likes and comment on timeline, that's how FB friends do.
I am independent person and do not depend on others, not expecting being cared.

Quote:
which means you dont care about friend who cares

Yep I do things by myself, I can do anything and no need any helps. Any problem?

Quote:
no i just wana know

Ok

2015/11/16
So how's Syria today? Terrorist attacked Paris. IS should be eliminated!!

Quote:
The United Nation security council has refused to bring a solution to this ISIS brutality
people are being slaughtered by this so called ISIS
since the Russian Air offensive we have been hoping for the best but expecting the worse
How is japan today ??

Here's fine. Busy at work as usual. Can't wait for Star Wars new movie lol
Kylo Ren is cool !! But also want to see old man Han Solo.

Quote:
lol

2015/11/17
Quote:
you sound so nice

Why?

Quote:
i dont know why

Funny

Quote:
how old are you ??
i know its rude but i wanna know

See my profile.
yes it is rude here in Japan and you will be regarded as idiot perv bastard.

Quote:
are you now calling me names ??

What name you want to be called?
I need to work. Bye. No time to play now.

Quote:
okay
maybe we can chat again later
have a nice day at work

2015/11/19
How's Syria today?

Quote:
explosions rocks Syria

2015/11/20
Why don't you just escape from there?

Quote:
its not easy ,as you can see
am doing a contract ,i could be jailed if i back down at the moment
its a deal a made myself

No one will jail you if a journalist goes back to safe place. Should be no obligation to be there. Safety first. You know nothing about common sense!!

Quote:
you dont seem to understand ,a written word is better than best sense
thank you for the Advise

Quote:
What you mean I do not understand?

Quote:
your not here

(He is not in Syria too!! He is in Ghana, sitting at internet cafe LOL

So?

Explain then.

Quote:
we all live everyday like our last nights over here
there is lawlessness,looting,rape ,kidnapping ,No food and good water ,Isis roadblock everywhere. its not easy to live here though the Russians are doing a great work over here ,even the civilians are affected
Khalid Main Shah

He sent photos, stolen from news sites.

Quote:
this is me and my crew
does it look like somewhere close to an Airport? this is Aleppo Ghosts Hunts people over here

So you should leave there then, for your safety.

Quote:
its not easy sweetie

It does not make sense. If you are soldier, you will be punished because you escape. Journalists are free.
By the way do not call me sweetie. I am not sweetie. I hate that kind of stupid statement.
I want to sleep now. Bye.

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

11/20
Quote:
please dont be rude to me because we are friends okay
you are not such a good friend
Good Night anyway

I am not being rude But just saying what I think.

Khalid Main Shah
Quote:
but you said it the wrong way Biwako
How are you today ?

Right or wrong, I decide. I am fine, thanks. 3 days holiday, tomorrow working.

Quote:
okay
tell me little about your hobbies

No need to tell, you can see from my timeline.
Biwako is SciFi mania and likes Star Wars Dark Side!!

You like SciFi?

Quote:
sure

Who is your favorite SciFi writer?

No reply since then... He does not like SciFi mania girl Laughing Laughing Laughing

Anyway, he sent requests to several people, hopefully he will enjoy receiving more bullies!!

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, Biwako is just an Otaku girl. But Masami is cruel indeed.

Quote:
Hello Masami
thank you for accepting my request

May I know who you are?

Quote:
My name is Khalid,I'm from Melbourne Australia but i live here in Hebron West Bank Isreal .i am 43 years old and single
i was attracted to you by your beauty and smile

Nice to meet you. I don't think my fat appearance attracts you. You kidding.
What are you expecting with me?

Quote:
i cant kid with a pretty lady like you
most Australians men don't like skinny women
i want you to know that i like you just the way you are
i just wish we can be close friends

Are you using Facebook as dating site? That's really annoying!!

Quote:
dont get my expressions twisted
i just want to be your close friend

Yes, Masami always take it twisted, hahaha!

Close friend means steady, right? So I say you use FB as dating site. I am not wrong.

Quote:
am a journalist here in syria
its pretty lonely over here ,so i try to come on Facebook just to make a friend i could talk to when am lonely

lol, Journalist in Syria but actually in Ghana, sitting at small hut with his small smartphone lol

You have friends on Facebook who are from your country, right?

Quote:
yes i do
but you are one friend i would love to know more about
what do you do for fun ??

If you are asking something, say about yours first. Hate that kind of interviewing.

He sent request to Brenda too, she is comparably friendly person but she uses VPN to access to Facebook, that is troublesome in China. So she seldom access to Facebook. He can not get positive reply from Brenda, hahaha.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic