SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

India, Iraq, Uk ? Where's my gold ?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Trepliev1.0
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is my first Scammbait far less funny than my second one but at least in english.

****** wrote:

To: [email protected]
Subject:
Body:
can we discuss

---------------------

[email protected] wrote:

To: ******
Subject:
Body:
we can discuss

---------------------

Sgt. Monicaca L. Frown ****** wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Greetings,

Compliments and I hope you are doing great. I personally made a special research on Internet address book and I came across your information. I am presently writing this mail to you from U.S Military base Kabul Afghanistan hoping that you will assist me. There is absolutely going to be a great doubt and distrust in your heart in respect to this mail coupled with the fact that so many miscreants and mischief-makers who have taken possession of the Internet to facilitate their nefarious deeds, thereby making it extremely difficult to believe that any quest for assistance through the Internet is real or genuine making it difficult for persons who need help to get attention, recognition and assistance. Please am sorry for disturbing you, but it will do you great, if you can just invest some little trust to what you are reading now. Because this will serve as a life changing to you, so jot down today's date somewhere, because today is a day you will live to remember for the rest of your life shalom.

My name is Sgt. Monicaca Lin Frown, originally from Lake Jackson Texas USA. I am 27yrs old, I presently work in Support Company of 4th Brigade Combat Team, 82nd Airborne Corps Afghanistan. I and some other high ranking Officers made some deal on oil business over there in Iraq before my exit to Afghanistan. The deal worth $132 Million United States Dollars and after we have all share the money I later realize $10,500,000.00 (Ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) which is my personal share of the deal, due to my status as a US Sergeant, I cannot be able to move this huge funds to my account in United States to avoid further interrogation or face any kind of probation by the U.S government and I packaged my own share in a briefcase and have sent it to the Red-Cross society, because there is no other way out to keep it with me here, so with the help of a German contact working with the UN here (his office enjoys some immunity) I was able to get the package out to a safe location entirely out of trouble spot. He does not know the real contents of the package, as I have deposited the consignment as a family treasure. Your acceptance to this would encourage me to send further information for us to proceed.

Furthermore, If my offer is of no appeal to you, delete this message and forget I ever contacted you. Do not destroy my career because you do not approve of my proposal. I believe that such opportunities only come ones way once in a lifetime. I cannot let this chance pass me by. For once I find myself in total control of my destiny. This chance won't pass me by. I ask that you do not destroy my chance, if you will not work with me let me know and let me move on with my life but do not destroy me. If you give me positive signals, I will give you the relevant details and initiate this process towards a conclusion. I send you this mail not without a measure of fear as to what the consequences, but I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained and that success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold. Do not betray my confidence.

If you wish to proceed with this, please get back to me.

Regards,
Sgt. Monicaca Lin. Frown

---------------------

[email protected] wrote:

To: Sgt. Monicaca L. Frown ******
Subject:
Body:
Dear Sgt. Monicaca Lin. FFrown,

don't worry for your career as I am the comunity manager of kiwipedia not Kwikileaks. Wink
It is a real pleasure to talk to a member of the 4th Brigade Combat Team, 82nd Airborne Division. It is my personnal favorit Brigade Combat Team. Initially activated in July 1968, to fill in for the 3rd Brigade which had deployed to Vietnam. As part of the US Army's transformation to a modular force, the brigade was reactivated in 2006 as an airborne Infantry Brigade Combat Team, am I right ? I guess you work with my stepbrother Private Georges Abitmol in the 782nd Brigade Support Battalion. He is a bit dumb but a good guy so take care of him please.

By the way, I am very interested with your offer since kiwipedia works only on donations it is a great oportunity for me to invest in this society and maybe finally take the head of that firm. Beware of the Red cross, they are known to be theives with family treasures. Maybe we can make that money pass through the kiwipedia account and give it back to you when you get back home to Lake Jackson Five Texas of our mother America. What do you think of that ?

Maybe we should change our correspondance langage to avoid any NSA suspicions ? Like French or Belgian, they're nor used to those langages.

Best regards.

John Abitmol,
kiwipedia Comunity Manager.

I have searched for this 4th Brigade Combat Team on wikipedia (since my character is the comunity manager of a fake wikipedia contender. So this brigade wasn't deployed since 2014.
---------------------

Subject:
Body:
Greetings,

Thanks for your urgent respond attach is my staff ID. First and foremost it is a good thing that you have responded timely and I must use this medium to assure you that we will succeed in this business. I would like to be sure of your willingness, trustworthiness and commitment to execute this transaction with me, I cannot afford to compromise these virtues considering the money involved, it is necessary for me to be sure of the person to whom I will be entrusting this transaction, and my trust is not given out lightly. I want this large sum of money transferred with your assistance. I want to know if you are willing to follow up this business seriously. I must use this medium to let you know that this transaction is LEGAL AND RISK FREE okay?, I will ensure that we do everything possible from our end here for you to have a safe delivery of the funds and gold. I have a very good, trusted and reliable courier contact used mostly by our forces in Jordan, that can send goods easily through a private military way, to anywhere in the world, without them being checked at any port of entry. They can deliver this money for you easily, to any address of your choice.

The baggage will be tagged as personal effects and covered with a diplomatic coverage consignment trunk box, and the courier company will not know the contents of the boxes. A few friends have used this means to convey goods, without being checked because of the diplomatic coverage system. Their charges are very high, but I will negotiate a way out from this end, till it gets to your door step anywhere and I will follow up immediately and meet with you for disbursement after you have received it. I am very sure you will know the best way to handle this money for us, when it gets to your base. I will start making arrangements as to sending the merchandise to you. I will send the total since I can not take any chances by keeping cash on me. Your percentage stands at 40%. Meanwhile' I will like to know what you do for a living? Are you married with kids? Can you handle these funds? I will also want to see your passport copy or id/, driver’s License if you have one so I can know who I am dealing with.

We need to build trust okay? The only people that knew about this is just you and I. You know that the security is very important, you can not trust anybody therefore, remember to keep it secret. The total sum amount in the box is $10,500,000.00 (Ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) ($100 Bills) and I hope that you can handle it? I hope you are okay with this? Everything must be done by email until the funds get's to your possession. I hope you understand me? Where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication facilities, which are secured so no body can monitor our emails, then I can explain in details to you. I will only reach you through email, because our calls might be monitored, and I don't want to be monitor or for any one to know about this development.

IF YOU ARE READY TO DO THIS AND CARRY OUT MY WISH, THEN SEND THE FOLLOWING INFORMATIONS:-

Your Name
Your Mailing address (Not P.O. Box Please)
Your Private Mobile Line

As soon as I receive your reply that you are ready to proceed under these terms, then I will furnish you with all details of the security company and also how to secure the release of my consignment. But if you have any questions up to this stage, please ask and I will be more than happy to respond to them. And I will also send you all the necessary documentations to conclude this transaction and the security company details as I will meet you once the consignment get to your home address.

Once again thanks for your response.

Regards,
Sgt. Monicaca L. Frown

---------------------

[email protected] wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Hello Monicaca,
thanks for your trust. You can be sure I will not talk to anybody of our little business arrangement. Don't worry for the amount of money, I can can easily handle it because my boss is mingy and put me in charge of our society account beside the comunity management stuff. I am used to great amount of money carrying, it is a chance for us. It will be far more easy to make that money move quietly.

So to answer your questions (and build trust between us) I am currently the comunity manager of the kiwipedia website and also in charge of the founding. If you don't know it yet, kiwipedia is a universal encyclopedia project established on the Internet, collective, universal, multilingual, universal and operating on the principle of Kwiki. kiwipedia aims to provide free reusable content, objective and verifiable, that anyone can refrain from changing and improving. The kiwipedia name is a portmanteau formed from Kwiki, the Sami Kwiki meaning "old wise woman and playful" and pediatrician, English word for pediatrician. A Kwiki is a website designed for his own readers to read.

"kiwipedia is, since January 2015, the first largest encyclopedia in the world. Founded in 2001, it is fed daily by over One Hundred Thousand Million contributors worldwide. It is visited monthly by nearly 480 million physicians and offers more than 210 thousand million articles in over 700 languages. "" More than 8 billion pieces are created daily on the different language versions of kiwipedia. "

The project is defined by the founding principles. Its content is licensed under Creative Commons by-sa and can be copied and reused under the same license - even for commercial purposes - subject to comply with the conditions.
Currently, in French kiwipedia count more than three hundred thousand items distinguished as "quality products" or as "badass".

For the more "private" part of my life, I am actually single without any kids. Attached to this mail you will find a scan of my passport.

Yours Sincerely.
John Abitmol,

---------------------

Subject:
Body:
IF YOU ARE READY TO DO THIS AND CARRY OUT MY WISH, THEN SEND THE FOLLOWING INFORMATIONS:-

Your Name
Your Mailing address (Not P.O. Box Please)
Your Private Mobile Line

As soon as I receive your reply that you are ready to proceed under these terms, then I will furnish you with all details of the security company and also how to secure the release of my consignment. But if you have any questions up to this stage, please ask and I will be more than happy to respond to them. And I will also send you all the necessary documentations to conclude this transaction and the security company details as I will meet you once the consignment get to your home address.

Once again thanks for your response.

Regards,
Sgt. Monicaca L. Frown

---------------------

[email protected] wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Dear Monicaca,
I am ready to proceed. You will find the necessary informations bellow.

Your Name : John Abitmol
Your Mailing address (Not P.O. Box Please) : 149 New Montgomery Street, Floor 666, San Francisco, CA 94105 USA
Your Private Mobile Line I don't have any mobile line. I don't want the NSA to check on my private parts pictures and share my big snake with other intel services.

Thank you for your quick answer !

Honest regards.

John Abitmol,
kiwipedia Comunity Manager

---------------------

Subject:
Body:
Dear John Abitmol,

Sorry for not reaching you earlier, I have been battling to get the approved clearance from the Express Diplomatic Cargo (E.D.C) and thank God, that was achieved yesterday and Your consignment has been airlifted a couple of hours ago by the United Nations task force handling all recovered properties to India,from where they will be sorted out and sent to their destinations. It was an unexpected development in delay. The agent has assured me that every item will reach their respective destinations as long as they where duly entered into the data system at the joint Military Depot here in Iraq. It is from the UN airbase in India that you will be contacted for verification of the Consignment and delivery Information. The agent informed me that you will be contacted by the dispatch department by mail or phone call immediately.

The handling company has its headquarters located in London UK, and you will be contacted via their agent at the branch office in India. Please keep me informed of all communication and dealings as they arise. I have already paid for the delivery fee which amounted to almost $10,000 US DOLLARS. All I have with me now is the remaining parts of the gold which I couldn't add because of the rush, but they will be sent after the Consignment is delivered to you.

Please when you are contacted be rest assured that there is nothing to worry about. It is normal verification procedure. Everything depends on you to have the consignment delivered to you safely. It is documented in your name, don't fail to make sure after taking your percentage you endeavor to keep mine very safe. If for any reason there is a need to re-confirm the content of the consignment, you are to inform the handling company that the consignment contains family valuables as recorded here in Iraq. Most importantly, you must let the company know that the consignment is needed urgently at your location and must be shipped to you as soon as possible. You know we cannot afford to leave the Consignment with them for too long. I expect to hear from you immediately this arrives.

Note: You are to contact the diplomatic courier agent who will make the delivery of the consignment to you and his details are shown below: so please send an email to him immediately and let him know you are the beneficiary of the consignment.

The Consignment Tag Number: EDC/00X/YW5/XXZ
Shipping Agency & Dispatch Director:
Dr/Mr. Michael KENNETH
Tel: 0091-882-662-8179
E-Mail: [email protected]

Please note that i have all my confidence on you so do not disappoint me at the middle of this transaction. there is a secret combination code numbers require to open the package box and i am here by giving it to you. The code is 0147307. Please be informed that the Agent (Mr. Michael Kenneth) do not have this code for security reasons I will advice you never to give it to any one. You will use this code to open the package immediately the Agent deliver the package to you. Note: Attached to this email is a scanned copy of the deposit certificate.

Endeavor to contact him immediately, as I was suppose to have sent his contact information hours ago but i have been very busy.

Have a great day.

Respectfully,
Staff Sgt. Monicaca Lin Frown
U.S Marine

---------------------

[email protected] wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Dear Monicaca,
I am a bit worried and concerned about your package. I tried to contact Mr. Michael KENNETH but nobody answered my calls or emails. I haven't been contacted by the United Nations task force agent too. To ensure that it wasn't my mistake I have joined the Indian branch of the United States. They said that all recovered properties from India duly entered into the data system at the joint Military Depot in Iraq are always opened by the handling company to its headquarters in London UK. I think we got screwed by the agent in charge of the package ! 😠 He must be far now somewhere in an island drinking a Piñata Colada !!§!!! If you can give me his name, I will try to find him with google street view.

Thankfully you still have some gold. I can take care of it if you want but we should use a safer way to make your package travel such as Colissimo. I can melt that gold if you want. Jewelry making is one of my hobbys, I join some of my masterpieces I ha ve made for my friends to this email for you to see that I am a professional.

Please contact me as soon as you receive this mail.

Please accept our most distinguished sentiments, be assured of our full cooperation and friendly well with you forever and ever for the sole purpose of serving your satisfaction.

John Abitmol,

---------------------
It ended there, I think Monicaca must have been arrested by the us army or she don't like my jewelry work.
Hope you enjoyed it. Very Happy

Last edited by Trepliev1.0 on Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have not had an opportunity to read this, but suggest you remove your baiter email address and baiter name from all of the above unless you want the Google Bots to make it available in searches.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Trepliev1.0
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Removed unnecessary quote of previous post - bware419ers

Done. Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic