SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First Bait. UN Fund Lad - Yeilds First Trophy B4 Twig

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Snothead
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is one of two baits that I ran simultaneously as a complete noob with zero baiting experience other than what I learned from Baiting U and reading a bunch of other baits.

I don't know if anyone else does this but I found it easy to publish the bait by pasting into a word doc and adding comments and the HTML for quotes and pictures as the bait progressed. When the bait is done, it's ready to publish.

I put out three “Are you sure you have the right person? Feelers and got two responses. I should have only pursued one but...........

All the info is fake except for a real K7 number.

The other bait is more promising so I don't care if this one ends fairly quickly. These curt, straight to business “minimalist” lads don't interest me. This ran for over 10 days before they twigged on me.

Quote:

This is a notification of an approve funds from the United Nations awarding you the sum of Eight Million Pounds sterling (8,000,000.00) with reference number 77100146 on the online draw held were your email was selected from our online data based as the lucky selected winner for this compensation. To process your claim Send us scan copy of your passport picture to process your payment.

Provide the following details to enable us deliver your payment as soon as possible.

Names:
Phone Number:

With the above information you are qualify to claim your funds as soon as possible.

Regards

Dr Gl0ria P3ter
Finance coordinator

Quote:

Are you sure you have the right email address.

Quote:

Yes we have the right email.
Send us the requested details to process your payment registration.

{the original email was attached)

Quote:

Dr Peter,
Thank you for the reply. I am an Assistant Pastor and am very busy today filling in for the Head Pastor.
I will reply as soon as I can tomorrow.

Quote:

Dr Peter,
Thank you for your patience. Like I said before I am an Assistant Pastor and our Head Pastor, The Right Reverend Huge G. F4llas is on a mission trip to South America and Western Africa so I have to fulfill his duties as well as my own. He is due back soon and I am glad as I think I strained my vocal cords during yesterdays sermon.
I have no need for such a large sum of money (the lord provides for all my simple needs) but with 8 Million Pounds we can do a lot of good here at the church. Our South American missions are doing well but the African Missions are struggling right now.
I emailed the Pastor about this great fortune. He is somewhat skeptical but advised me to proceed with caution.
What do I need to do to collect the money and how do we convert it to US Dollars
Praise Be and Thank You!
Rev. Ib3n Overdrawn , Assistant Pastor  M.E. - R.K.I.N

Not a very chatty lad. He sticks to the barest script.

Quote:

Provide the following details to enable us deliver your payment as soon as possible.

Names:
Phone Number:

With the above information you are qualify to claim your funds as soon as possible.

Regards

Dr Gl0ria P3ter
Finance coordinator
FINANCE DEPARTMENT
UNITED KINGDOM

I really don't care if the lad twigs so I push back a little. I have a fake lad ready to deal up about $10K of lad pain planned when he does. I figure this will end it.

Quote:

Dr Peter,
Please understand my caution about providing any of my personal information to someone on the Internet.
Could you provide a picture or a scan of your UN credentials or ID badge?
Praise Be and Thank You!
Rev. Ib3n Overdrawn , Assistant Pastor  M.E. - R.K.I.N

He is not amused. Demanding little snot! Who does he think is running this show!
Quote:

Your details is not by force.
If you are not interested you back off so we can cancel your award and compensate another. Please dont contact us again if you do not provide the information we have requested.
Regards

Dr Gl0ria P3ter
Finance co-ordinator

A little more push back should do the trick. I feel he's ready to twig but I do give him a little information.
Quote:

Dr Peter
I think my concerns are not irrational. I would think that a UN official would insist on proving his/her identity. I again insist that you provide some kind of identification.

You should be aware that the US-DHS cautions against making or transmitting passport images.
However I can provide you with the following.
Name. Rev. Ib3n Overdrawn , Assistant Pastor  M.E. - R.K.I.N
Age. 67
Occupation Assistant pastor.
Address; Withheld for now.
Phone #. 2o6-3o9-9528
Country. USA

WOW! My first trophy. Not a lot of lad work involved. His ID is first up on Bing image search for “UK ID Card”. He just changed the name.
Quote:

Dear Rev. Ib3n Overdrawn , Assistant Pastor  M.E. - R.K.I.N.
Find attached national identity.
We want to inform you that your passport or driver license and full address is required before we can register your information. If you cannot provide those details please do not worry to contact us again because we will not register your information without your passport copy or driver license.

Regards

Dr Gl0ria P3ter
Finance co-ordinator
FINANCE DEPARTMENT
UNITED KINGDOM

Another nudge for the UN ID. It will now have to have the same picture HEHEHEHEHE. This may push him over the edge.
Quote:

Dr Peter,
I have been thinking about this matter and have consulted with Past0r F4llas.

He raised a good point that if you were really a UN employee then why did you scan and send your UK National ID instead of your United Nations ID that I asked for?
It would take very little time and trouble  to scan and send. the UN Identification and it would make me a lot more comfortable about this deal.
Thank You for Your cooperation,

Two days later I give the lad a wee poke.
Quote:

Have I missed an email from you? Are you going to scan me your UN ID?

I don't think I'm going to get a UN ID Mrs. Peter is a potty mouth.(And I get my first sig line)
Quote:

You are very stupid dont conatct us again we have cancelled your award, you are not qualified. you are just a stupid more than fucking foolish fake pastor.

For the lack of a simple fake UN ID $10K was lost.....We meet fake lad D4me L4uara Petri3 in my best lad-speak English as I attach a fake enail string.

Quote:

Dr Gl0ria P3ter

Thanks be to heaven that I insisted on seeing your UN ID.

Now I know why you refused to show your ID. It is because you do not have one.

1> The real DIRECTOR Dame Laur4 P3trie of the UN Finance Department contacted me
2> She provided me with a scan her UN ID card.
3> The award is 10 Million and not 8 Million like you said.
4> No one by your name even works for her department.
5> She now has your picture ID so she can have you arrested for impersonating a UN employee and attempted fraud.

As you can see below we have sent Dame Petrie the taxes and fees needed to release our 10 million award so you can forget about ripping us off!
And you call me a fake??????
No regards
Ib3n

================================================================================
Ib3n Overdrawn <[email protected]> wrote:
Dame Laur4 P3trie,

Thank you for saving me from those thieves! I hope there is some way that they can be caught and punished. Dr Gl0ria P3ter is a UK citizen you she may be easy to find and put in jail. If you like I can send you or the police a copy of her ID card with her picture.

The $10.200.00 for the fees and taxes has been sent via WU to your secretary as you requested. We had to break it into 3 different transfers because of WU limits.

I assume Ms Gyr1se will have to provide ID to collect the funds. All 3 are in her name. Two are from me, one from Rev Hugh G. F4llas. They would not let me send all three without waiting 7 days.

Receiver name: V4rgas Gyr1se
City / Address:London
Text Question:Who is great
Answer:God is
Amount: $3400.00 each (Times 3 = $10,200)

W.U. MCTN 3845674296, 3488219090 and 3472942277

Please let me know when and how the transfer of the 10 million will take place.
Don't you need my bank information?

God bless you again!
Reverend Ib3n Overdrawn, M.E. - R.K.I.N.

=====================================================================

Dame Laur4 P3trie <[email protected]> wrote:
Respected Reverend Ib3n Overdrawn, M.E. - R.K.I.N.

Thank you for dealing matters quickly. Fund transfer time is urgent (48 hours).

You must act quickest. For severe legal reason these funds may not be deducted from prize via EU Law 870.456 terrorism and money laundery laws. Unfortunate these funds are in British pounds so transfer to US is high tax.

Send via Western Union

$8,500.00 UK Funds Exit Tax.
$800.00 Insurance fee.
$700.00 US DHS Anti Money Laundering Inspections and Permits.
$200.00 Shipper and Transfer cost and fees..

Sum of $10,200.00 only

Send to my secretary:

Receiver name: V4rgas Gyr1se
City / Address:London
Text Question:Who is great
Answer:God is
Amount: $10,200.00 USD only

Dame Laur4 P3trie
Director U.N. Finance Department
EU Division. London UK

============================================================

Dame Laur4 P3trie,

WOW! It is indeed fortunate that you contacted me when you did. Here is my information.

Name: Reverend Ib3n Overdrawn, M.E. - R.K.I.N.
Address:C.O. Word Rev3aled 3vangelical Church
229 E J3thro Blvd
Montebello, CA 90640
Phone Number: 2o6-3o9-9528

Thank you and God Bless You
Reverend Ib3n Overdrawn, M.E. - R.K.I.N.

================================================================

Dame Laur4 P3trie <[email protected]> wrote:
Respected Rev. Ib3n Overdrawn,

Thanks to be that I contacted you in timely manner. Do not further contact Dr. Gl0ria P3ter. No one of that name is by my employ in the finance of department. They may be imposter or scammer with inside trader information from a leak in my section.

For your reliability and trust attach is a scan of my UN credentials.

Name:
Phone Number:

With the above information you are suggested to qualify to claim your funds.

Regards

Dame Laur4 P3trie
EU Division. London UK

===============================================================

Dame Laur4 P3trie,

I am already in contact with Dr. Gl0ria P3ter of the UN Finance Department in the UK. She gave me a different reference number and told me that the award was 8 million pounds.

I was suspicious of her until she finally sent me a copy of her ID. But she refused to send any UN credentials.

What should I do?

Rev. Ib3n Overdrawn

==============================================================

Dame Laur4 P3trie <[email protected] wrote:

Dear Lucky Winner,

This is a notification from the United Nations awarding you the sum of ₤10 Million Pounds Sterling (₤10,000,000.00)

Your lucky draw reference number is 0896537716.

Please keep this number in a safe place and no disclose it to other persons

Your email was ramdonly selected from our online data base as the winner of this prize.

Name:
Phone Number:

With the above information you are suggested to qualify to claim your funds.

Regards

Dame Laur4 P3trie
EU Division. London UK

No more respect for Rev Ib3n! Two sig worthies from the same lad.
Quote:

Thank you, you fucking lie bitch and your collaborating fucking scamming idiot.

Everything in the following is sincere except for any reference to fake funds. If they are believers I seek to “heap coals upon their heads” at every opportunity afeter all we are charged to......
“But I say to you who hear, love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, Bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you.”

Quote:

Dearest Dr. Gloria Peter

I reject your foul language as the work of the devil in you to spite God's Will!

I pray that others such as Dame Laura Petrie will save other people from thieves like you and that you see the error of your ways and live an honest life.

In your very name, Peter is the rock upon which the Church is built and Gloria is Glory to His Name!!! 

Thank the lord that His Church has been blessed with 10 million pounds delivered to the further the Glory of God and has not fallen into the hands of thieves.

I want you to remember that if you accept Jesus Christ as your savior, He will forgive all your sins and you will become washed as white as snow.

And please watch your language!

May the Lord Bless You and Keep You and Help You Prosper.

Rev. Iben

United States <--My first one but at least its 'Mercan
NigeriaNetherlandsPanamaUnited StatesCanada
you are not qualified. you are just a stupid more than f**king foolish fake pastor
Thank you, you f**king lie bitch and your collaborating f**king scamming idiot.
i have already contacted a real and obidient partner not a fake foolish idiot like you
you are a big liar liaring with the name of God and you will receive punishment from God almighty that is what I promise
Nigerian Pigs, you all are known for your stupidity online, you are really stupid mumu idiot . Middle Finger , you will not see even 1 Naira idiot
#2 member of the Nigerian Pigs Club
Stealth Boat
Likes to watch

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Snothead. Nice work pissin' off a lad. I'm like you - new and learning how much fun baiting can be as a hobby. You're doing good, but I'd recommend signing up for a mentor. Mine is such a great resource (yay Capone!) She's helped me collect some delicious pork and the official ID card from the Director of the FBI.

Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Thanks for the shout-out.

Snothead, a suggestion? we don't usually "burn" our baits by telling a scammer we now what they're doing. You did it in character, which is better and his replies were pretty funny. But there are ways to keep him on the hook.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent first start. I concur with Capone. Don't burn the bait. This just educates the lad and makes them better when they come across a real victim. Leave them hanging wondering what the hell just happened. You will be surprised at how many return for more pain.

As a side note, there is no need to leet and there are many alternatives. Remove the lads last name, change it, or remove it completely. There are members here who do use screen readers and leeting causes nothing but difficulties.

Please read this thread (no need to necro it) fr other ideas to avoid leeting. Keep in mind, not all visitors to Eater are native English speakers. As Duckling says in the linked thread, "Use common sense." If a lad (or your character) claims to be "William," I'm sure he can be renamed Bill or Billy, or Mac or Buddy or something for the purpose of posting. The odds of a search on "Gloria," "Peter," "Iban" or "Overdrawn" leading a lad here is minuscule.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Snothead
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
Quote:
Thanks for the shout-out.

Snothead, a suggestion? we don't usually "burn" our baits by telling a scammer we now what they're doing. You did it in character, which is better and his replies were pretty funny. But there are ways to keep him on the hook.

A> I didn't "burn" shit. He twigged.

B> I wanted him to twig. I pushed him to twig. I was just surprised he lasted as long as he did.

C> After he twigged I hit him with a sort of "lucky timing" GOMER.

D> Would you care for 10000000 examples where baits are "burnt" by a GOMER that hacked emails and tells them EXACTLY what they are doing? I believe my after "burn" is more believable because there are LOTS more lads baiting than hacking.

My "gomer" was an ill timed baiter that had a better story.

Other than that, you are welcome for the shout-out. Laughing

you are not qualified. you are just a stupid more than f**king foolish fake pastor
i have already contacted a real and obidient partner not a fake foolish idiot like you
you are a big liar liaring with the name of God and you will receive punishment from God almighty that is what I promise
Nigerian Pigs, you all are known for your stupidity online, you are really stupid mumu idiot . Middle Finger , you will not see even 1 Naira idiot
Snothead
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bware419ers wrote:
Excellent first start. I concur with Capone. Don't burn the bait. This just educates the lad and makes them better when they come across a real victim. Leave them hanging wondering what the hell just happened. You will be surprised at how many return for more pain.

As a side note, there is no need to leet and there are many alternatives. Remove the lads last name, change it, or remove it completely. There are members here who do use screen readers and leeting causes nothing but difficulties.

Please read this thread (no need to necro it) fr other ideas to avoid leeting. Keep in mind, not all visitors to Eater are native English speakers. As Duckling says in the linked thread, "Use common sense." If a lad (or your character) claims to be "William," I'm sure he can be renamed Bill or Billy, or Mac or Buddy or something for the purpose of posting. The odds of a search on "Gloria," "Peter," "Iban" or "Overdrawn" leading a lad here is minuscule.

I read everything you suggested. I kept a running word document for the entire bait. I enclosed all the emails between quote/unquote HTML. I included my remarks between the posts.

After the word doc was complete, I did a search/replace just before publishing to leet stuff. I Stand behind my post as-is that it is not leeted to the point of being hard to read.

Honestly, you LEET critics could better use your time baiting a scammer!

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Snothead,

You must be a Larf Fest at Parties!

You've been given good advice coupled with some fine compliments yet continue to blather on about (aboot surely?) your awesome, almost but not quite two week Bait whilst acting rather rude? Been there, done that and got more better in the process.

Jeeze maybe we can learn from the Master and put down our keyboards and Hug N' Stuff cause am feeling kinda lame but then again Sex and Travel are on the Horizon so nevermind.

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
BigBeautifulBaiter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you think people are making a big deal, it's probably for a very good, although I doubt bware419ers and Capone need to spend more time baiting Laughing

The burning I believe is in reference to

Quote:

1> The real DIRECTOR Dame Laur4 P3trie of the UN Finance Department contacted me
5> She now has your picture ID so she can have you arrested for impersonating a UN employee and attempted fraud.

Now the lad may think for future baits to add a form of ID.

"THEY ASKING FOR ONIONS AND GRAMS WHICH IS MEANT FOR THE INITIAL DEPOSIT FEE"
"nothing good can ever come out from stupid dawn and his family"
Snothead
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BigBeautifulBaiter wrote:
If you think people are making a big deal, it's probably for a very good, although I doubt bware419ers and Capone need to spend more time baiting Laughing

The burning I believe is in reference to

Quote:

Now the lad may think for future baits to add a form of ID.

I see plenty of "Do not provide lad with fake ID" so he no use it for bad.

I see plenty of lad provided ID as proud trophies.

Get it straight amongst yourselves and get back to me.

B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, you have to be the biggest know it all newbie that this forum has seen in a while.

Do you even have the brains to understand that the above post makes no sense at all?

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Snothead Wrote:

Quote:
Get it straight amongst yourselves and get back to me.

We has gots it all sorted like and I'm not really sure what you are asking of us but then again I failed - INSERT SOMETHING NICE HERE - as a Second Language.

Demmit now I actually read your posts and wish I hadn’t…You are Educating Scammers with your misguided attempts at ‘Baiting’ while making some sort of argument (if we can call it that) about passing stolen ID onto Lads.

Do you need to go to your Happy place? Please? It is for the best.

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Snothead
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hey Snothead,

You must be a Larf Fest at Parties!

You've been given good advice coupled with some fine compliments yet continue to blather on about (aboot surely?) your awesome, almost but not quite two week Bait whilst acting rather rude? Been there, done that and got more better in the process.

Jeeze maybe we can learn from the Master and put down our keyboards and Hug N' Stuff cause am feeling kinda lame but then again Sex and Travel are on the Horizon so nevermind.

Hargh noph octok lkasjk jupaskht .

I don't know what it means but you might pick up a thing at the next ectoplasm virtuality ball and furry fest!!!!

Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

~whistling~ Just passing through y'all, howdy.... ~whistling~

Laughing

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
Snothead
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok one at a time... What the hell did I do to deserve this?

Snothead
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Snothead wrote:
Ok one at a time... What the hell did I do to deserve this?

Lets start with leeting...... I leeted the entire bait at one time using search/replace. That may have been an example over leeting but I do not see it as harmful in the reading of the material.

NEXT BITCHER PLEASE TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT
\

B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Snothead wrote:
but I do not see it as harmful in the reading of the material.

Perhaps you missed this in bware's post "There are members here who do use screen readers and leeting causes nothing but difficulties."

Try putting "Laur4 P3trie" into a screen reader and see what you get. With your search and replace, you could have easily have changed it to "Lorna Petry". And if you really thought that the name was so humorous that you wanted to highlight it then you could have masked it once so that everyone could see it.

United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Stealth Boat
Likes to watch

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Snothead wrote:
Other than that, you are welcome for the shout-out.

Hahaha -- it wasn't for you. Put it back where you found it.....you're getting spittle all over it.

ETA: (yay Capone!)

Last edited by Stealth Boat on Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Joker
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Snothead
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

B8er wrote:
Snothead wrote:
but I do not see it as harmful in the reading of the material.

Perhaps you missed this in bware's post "There are members here who do use screen readers and leeting causes nothing but difficulties."

Try putting "Laur4 P3trie" into a screen reader and see what you get. With your search and replace, you could have easily have changed it to "Lorna Petry". And if you really thought that the name was so humorous that you wanted to highlight it then you could have masked it once so that everyone could see it.

{If the powers that be will..}.

Let's start with you. You are NUMBER ONE! Yay!!!!!! I will fully and completely deal with you first.

1> Is leeting "Laur4 P3trie" really a problem?

My answer. Surely you know that baiting, killing time and resources for these lads is a lot of work. If you want to mash, belittle, and piss me off every time I use a 3 instead of an e in a search and replace because you are too stupid to recognize that l4ur4 p3tr13 is a joke name then YOU CAN KI$$ My A$$.

B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps it is time for you to ask your mommy to give you your hot milk, and tuck you in as it must be way past your bedtime.

Then in a few years, when you've passed puberty you can come back and admit what a dick you were.

Snothead
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

B8er wrote:
Perhaps it is time for you to ask your mommy to give you your hot milk, and tuck you in as it must be way past your bedtime.

Then in a few years, when you've passed puberty you can come back and admit what a dick you were.

Well *er* your mama wears military footwear.

I believe that this is the proper childish non-response to your missive.

Are there any adults over there who want to talk?

Joker
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Snothead
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Stealth Boat wrote:
Snothead wrote:
Other than that, you are welcome for the shout-out.

Hahaha -- it wasn't for you. Put it back where you found it.....you're getting spittle all over it.

ETA: (yay Capone!)

Hmmm Yea! Put it ummmm What was the question? Oh yeah I remember it was that other orange bituminous, lounge potato. The one fringed with hasps. HELLPPPP SAve me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POPOPOPOPOPOPOPOTTTTTTTTT YAGHHHHHHH.

Snothead
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I a swear if youse guise loins up ones at a times youse don't styand a chance.

Snothead
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Joker wrote:

OK. I surrender, Just don't make me watch any episodes.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic