SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Pakistan Lad tries to convert a goat

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Found this one on FMF:
his profile: http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/imtraj786

Quote:
Date: 2015-07-21 01:54 PM
Subject: Marriage

Dearest Sweet Heart,
I read your prof and interest in long term relationship. You are lovely lady with a heart full feelings for others. There are several aspects where our mental approach meet I too believe on truth and hate lie. Love to one share to one if a person gives you time and respects you means gives you his own life. I like you and there is no matter of race and nationality only your honesty and sincerity are needed I propose you for a nice and long life relationship.
Send your details with your pict latest at [email protected]

Take care Bye
Raj

To: imtraj786
Date: 2015-10-04 12:51 PM
Subject: RE: Marriage

Hello Raj,

what do you mean when you say I should send my details and my latest pic? I do not intend to apply for a job, that seems to be very inappropriate and rude to me! Just besides, I am looking for a new relationship, but I didn't use the term marriage, so would you mind slowing down your horses? Where do you come from, and what is your marital status and your profession? I do not wish to entangle with a married man, just so you know.
Kind regards
Polly

Quote:

Date: 2015-10-04 05:11 PM

Dearest Sweet Heart,

I am still single, never marry before no ,child with me, I have done Master, working as Manager in Medicines Company, 5-9, 60kg, 40 yrs age, my past was experience in trading, imports & exports in commodity,
i dont smoke and drink, i am Muslim person, if u are ready to convert the Islam, need children in future for the happy life. u will spend the life with me all the life. never sex with any person. u will be mine. if all conditions will be acceptable then u will come to Pakistan to meet with my family, and with me here. then we can marry each other. after marriage we will move from here to another country what u like, and where u want to spend the life. i am serious person. dont lie and no cheating here. i will wait your kind response. takec care bye Raj
u can contact with pict at [email protected]. http://www.facebook.com/imtraj786

To: imtraj786
Date: 2015-10-05 11:41 AM

Hello Raj,

well, there seems to be problem. I do drink and smoke, and I will never ever convert to any religion, because to my mind that is all nothing but stupid bullshit. I also do not want any children, can you deal with that?
It scares me when I hear you say that I will be yours. I do not want to be another person's personal effect. I don't care about your family, it is your family, not mine. I have already enough shit on my plate to deal with.
Kind retards
Polly

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
Padme

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love his requirement that you are a virgin. Have you commented on this to him yet? Very Happy

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm, how does THAT work?

Quote:
never sex with any person

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
whitelioness
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
if u are ready to convert the Islam

Interesting bait! I'm curious to see how it goes on.
Padme

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mountain Goat's baits are always the best Very Happy I see great potential in this one.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cool
Not too much time here these days for any silly love affair. I am working as a money mule for Yokohama Rubber Limited presently, and that really keeps me more than busy Smile
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&p=271518

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic