SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Happy Orphanage Home

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Reanimator
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So, I got this email from an orphanage: (start of exchange: May 14, 2015)
Quote:
> Dearly beloved in Christ,
>
> God want to use you as an instrument of his hand. The holy spirit of God will locate you this month and bless you like never before, you shall witness the blessings and love upon your life this month. Join us this month with love in your heart in helping the homeless, needy and orphans of Happy Orphanage Home in Africa with faith, hope and love.
>
> Beloved in Christ, Happy Orphanage Home are in need of funds for renovation due to the fact that the only facility they have is definitely in a very bad condition. They need medication, food, clothing and recreational activities for rehabilitative purposes to boost the orphans mental abilities. However, the worse thing that they are going through now is, the fact that they are being kicked out of the facility by the Government because the roof of the building is leaking and they want them to show proof of adequate funds, which is $10,000 Dollar USD to build a newer one.“This is the meaning of the parable. The seed is the word of God.… But as for the seed that fell on rich soil, they are the ones who, when they have heard the word, embrace it with a generous and good heart, and bear fruit through perseverance.”
>
> When you are zealous for the Lord and stand for Him, He will bless and exalt you mightily in life. God has a plan for you this month, He is willing to do all things possible for you this month. I see the divine blessings of God upon you, you are blessed you are lifted up for the bible says in Gen 26:12; Then Isaac sowed in that land, and received in the same year an hundredfold: and the LORD blessed him. The reason why many do not receive from the Lord is that they do not understand the spiritual laws concerning giving. Isaac sowed seed in the day of famine. One famine had just finished and a second just started. Many turned back and went to Egypt. But God told Isaac to sow what was left. Many Thousands had died, Livestock was almost wiped out and water was scarce. Giving is the key to success and financial breakthrough!
>
> This is not a gimmick. It is not the latest fad. Giving is simply God’s principle that has worked since the beginning of time.
>
> Today, many of the top corporate executives I have met understand this principle, even those who aren’t grounded in the Word. They are generally givers. The same goes for the best political leaders and high achievers.Success and giving go hand in hand.
>
> Let me hasten to add that this isn’t just about money. Far from it! The true secret, however, isn’t just giving. It is giving according to God’s plan. Look back at Psalm 96 [Can't be bothered to look this up, anyone know it?] and consider.
>
> Proven Principles
> I have seen these principles proven in my own life, over and over. Whenever you are tempted to look upon giving as a mere exercise or something you have to do, the results are always less than satisfactory. But I have found that when I give with an open, fresh heart, I always receive accordingly.
>
> These principles of giving are so vital and far-reaching because I sense a coming harvest unlike anything we’ve seen before. I want you, as my partner, to be aware of the crucial times in which we live, and I want you to understand the important key to success that will allow you to participate freely in the great outpouring about to happen.
>
> It is time to get out of debt. It is time for financial breakthrough for you and your loved ones! It is time to unleash Isaiah 48:17 in your life: “Thus saith the Lord, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel, I am the Lord thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.”
>
> God is ready to teach you how to give, how to profit, and how to establish a powerful heritage of giving in your family. Giving is the key to success.
>
> You may be able to send $100, $250, $500, $1,000, or more! Please sow your best seed to Happy Orphanage Home.
>
> Now is a crucial time for Happy Orphanage Home as they continue to go through amazing open doors through your love.
>
> Are you ready to receive God’s outpouring? Give to winning souls and building His kingdom, then prepare yourself for His supernatural abundance.
>
> I’m looking forward to hearing from you soon! Giving is the key to abundance, power, wisdom, and a strong family heritage! Send your best seed-gift today and begin to expect a financial breakthrough!
>
> Get back to us so we can send you the payment detail to send your own contribution / donation.
>
> For we know it is “not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the Lord of hosts” (Zechariah 4:6)....
>
>
> God bless you from all of us @ happy orphanage home
>
> Evang. [lad]
> [phone]
> BB PIN: [no idea what this is]
> Skype: [skype]
>

My response:
Quote:
who are you? how did you hear about me?

Quote:
Greetings to you in Jesus Name;

I am Evangelist [lad], I run the Happy Orphanage Home, (HOH) Nigeria. A non-governmental organization (NGO) here in Nigeria. In the facility we have 147 children. The facility has eight dormitory rooms to house the 147 children.

There are 40 staff to care for them 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Most of the children enter the Orphanage because their parents either live on the street or are deceased. The children mostly come from Nigeria, with a few being from Liberia. They come from all types of backgrounds and religions but we all live together as one family.

If it weren’t for our facility, these children would have nothing.. no education, no roof over their heads, no food in their bellies. They would be forced to sell things in the market to bring in extra money for food and rent.

Many of these children in our facility have been sexually abused, starved, some even left for dead. Some of the children have physical disabilities and have been deemed "unlovable" by their own parents.

Currently we are in need of funds for foundation due to the fact that the only facility we have right now is definitely in a very bad condition. We need medication, food, clothing and recreational activities for rehabilitative purposes to boost the orphans mental abilities. However, the worse thing that we are going through now is, the fact that we are being kicked out of the facility by the Government because the roof of the building is leaking and they want us to show proof of adequate funds, which is $10,000 Dollar USD to build a newer one. On behalf of me, staffs and the orphans here in Happy Orphanage Home, we ask that you kindly come to our aid, because your help can make a significant contribution to the life of the children and the operation of the Orphanage. Please pray for Happy Orphanage Home as we look forward to hearing from you. We are excited to see how God will provide for the children that call Happy Orphanage Home.

We the Happy Orphanage Home are so happy and grateful for your assistant and donations you are about to take towards helping the needy. and we plead that you please make it up to 100 so as to enable us pick it up from the bank. We pray that God almighty will bless you with whatever heart desired you wish from him. Thank you so much.

Right now our website is unavailable due to the insufficient funds to pay for subscription and we are sorry that you can't make the donations through our website.

You can make a wire transfer to them via Western Union Money Transfer (WUMT) OR MoneyGram Money Order (MGMO) with this details below;

Names: [real lad, i think]
State; River State
City; Port Harcourt
Text Question: God bless?
Text Answer: Your Family.

Send me the following details after you have made the wire transfer.

Amount:
Sender's name:
Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN):
Text Question:
Text Answer:
sender's Location;
Sender's Phone number;

I will be so excited to read from you. I am counting on your reply to this email.

Quote:
the buddha teaches compassion. i will be glad to help you.

Quote:
Beloved,
Thank you so much for your willingness towards our orphanage home. Please how much money can you use to assist us? kindly let us know so we can enclosed to you the details to send the donation to us.

God bless you and my regards to your family.
Quote:
how much money do you need/the buddha says that we should not deny anyone who asks us or help.
Quote:
Beloved [name],

I must appreciate your kind heart of help towards the good growth and development of our ophange home which is in line to good works. I have actually passed on your letter to the rest members of this ophanage home as regarding your intended assistance and we are praying for you and must say and assure you even in advance that Our Good Lord God will bless you in abundance.

Regarding your question to the amount which we we need, we needed $10,000 ten thousand united states dollars, but we have been able to raise $4800 four thousand eight hundred united states dollars which we have already invested in the on going building project , and at this junctio we are sourcing for the rest balance so as to complete this building, precisely the roofing aspect so that we can create more shelter for the less privieldged.

we do not mind with whatever amount which you can send as no amount is small, you can send the money via money gram or western union with the details below:

Name: [real lad name?]
Address: Port harcourt, Nigeria
Text Question: What for
Answer: Orphanage Home

Please we will lile to talk to you also over the telephone , as so mind to have your telephpne number

thanks and God bless as we look forward to receive from you

Faithfully,
Evang. [lad]

Quote:
i am unfortunately hard of hearing and cannot use the telephone. is corresponding over email okay?

Quote:
Beloved [name],

Since you can hardly hear over the telephone we can correspond via email.

Please the ophanage home is starving and need your kind support this week. please kindly send what ever amount your hand can lay on and God will bless you richly .. here is the information to send your donation via western union or money gram

Name: [real lad]

we are waiting to hear from you

Faithfully,
Evang. [lad]

Quote:
what is western onion is it a gardeingng store?
Quote:
Dear [name],

Thank you for your mail, Western Union is a post office not a gardening store, Ask people around to show you Western Union or Money Gram office.

here is the information to send your donation via western union or money gram

Name: [real lad?]

we are waiting to hear from you

Faithfully,
Evang. [lad]
Quote:
i have send to you $5200
Quote:
[name],
Thank you for making the donation to us, Please kindly send us the scan clear copy of the payment receipt-slit and the detail which the $5200 was transfer to.

God bless you.
Quote:
donation reiept? you mean i needed to keep that?
Quote:
please we need the scan copy of the payment receipt to enable us receive the money from the bank. kindly scan the payment receipt and send it to us by email.

Waiting to hear from you as soon as possible.
Quote:
i did not keep it i thought that they would send you all the information you needed thats how it works with my bak.
Quote:
Then go ahead to your bank and demand for the transfer slip..ask then to give you the payment and send me the scan copy of the wire transfer slip.

We wait to hear from you with the payment slip.
Quote:
i sent it through western onion like you said. why would my bank have the paymet slip?
Quote:
them kindly send me the MTCN which is the money control number, sender's name, sender's address, text question and answer which you use.

I wait to hear from you.
Quote:
i live in night vale ca
my name is [color=black][character's full name][color=green]
i used the question and answer you gave me
i dont remember the mtcn
Quote:
[color=black][name][color=red],
Thank you for your respond, please kindly return back to the post office where you send the money to us and ask them to re-give you the MTCN of the wire transfer.

Thanks [name].
Quote:
i apologize for ay future delay
i was attacked by dogs outside the western onion office
i am being held in the hospital for obestcation
the repat sleip was chewed up
Quote:
[name],
We are so sorry for the bad new, May while kindly go back to the western union office and get back your money from them so you can send us the money via bank transfer.
Find below bank detail to make the wire transfer to us.

Make the transfer to this europe bank account details and send me by mail a clear scan copy of the transfer slip:

[bank info, identical to a previous bait. Should I piggy it again?]

I wait to hear from you.

Quote:
why do you want me to send the money to this person in greece?
Quote:
[name],

That is our voluntary account whom have been assisting and supporting the orphanage home for the past three year now, please send the money to the europe bank account and send me the scan copy of the transfer slit, immediately the money reflect in his account, he we get the money across to us.

You are to print this europe bank details or copy it without mistake and take it to your bank officer to make the wire transfer on Monday.

[bank info]

Waiting to hear from you with the transfer slip.

Quote:
cant i send him a checks?

At this point, there's a bit of back-and-forth "why can't I send you a check"/"no, just send us a bank transfer" where I was trying to get an address I could forward to the cops. Go ahead and scroll down to the first "[expletive]" if that bores you.
Quote:
[name],

How are you doing today? Please we are still waiting to hear from you with the payment receipt of the wire transfer.
Kindly make the bank transfer to the europe bank account and get back to me with the payment receipt-slit...

[you guessed it, bank info again]

Waiting to hear from you with the transfer
slip.
Quote:
why cnt i send thei s[mule] person a check?
Quote:
Go and use this bank detail to send the money.

[bank info, yet again]

Quote:
but why can't i send him a check? ive never done it this way before?
Quote:
Thank you for your mail but we prefer you send the money to us via bank transfer. Please kindly make the wire transfer to this below bank details.

[bank info yet again]

Quote:
but why cant i send you a check?
Quote:
[name] print out this europe bank account and take it to your bank officer to make the wire transfer okay. do that and send me by mail the transfer-slip. that is all

[bank info]

I wait to hear from you with the payment receipt.

God bless you.
Quote:
byt why cant i mail you a check?
this is something ive never done before
a check would probably be easier than all this fooling around with bank transers and western onion
Quote:
please just do bank transfer we beg of you, use the europe bank account to send the money to us this week and send me the transfer payment receipt.

Thanks.
Quote:
i tell you
i have had it with these stranve things incolcing bank transgers and wstern onion!!!
tell me where to mail the check, or tell me why i can't mail one, or we are thorugh!!!
Quote:

[name],

How are you doing and how is life treating you? I hope all is well and working on well for you in the Lord? We please to remind you of the donation, We beg of you to send the donation to us today or tomorrow morning so we can receive the fund this week.

This month of July we are in need of funds for foundation due to the fact that the only facility we have right now is definitely in a very bad condition. We need medication, food, clothing and recreational activities for rehabilitative purposes to boost the orphans mental abilities.

Have a nice day and get back to me soon. The best is yet to come you ain't seen nothing yet. Be blessed in the Lord!

Sincerely,

Evang. [lad]
Quote:
id like to help you can you send me a mailing address so that i can send you a check?
Quote:
We prefer bank transfer, so kindly send the fund to the europe bank account detail which i sent to you.

Thanks
Quote:

i have tell you
i hace had it woth this nonsense about bank transfers and wersten onion an all that garbage
send me an address!!!
Quote:
[name],

Thank you for your mail, Please kindly give the money to your friend to send to us, also give him or her this bank detail to make the wire transfer to us immediately.

Make the transfer to this europe bank account details below.

[bank info]

God bless you.
Quote:
[expletive] YOU!!!
I AM NOT GOING TO MESS AROUND WITH A [expletive]ING BANK TRANSGER OR WESTERN expletiveING ONION OR ANY OTHER [expletive]ING NONSENSE!!!!!!!
GICE ME A [expletive]ING ADDRESS SO THAT I CAN SEND YOU A [expletive]ING CHECK OR YOU ARE GETTING NOTHING!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
HELLO BELOVED HOPE EVERYTHING IS WELL WITH YOU, I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOUR MESSAGE ABOUT THE SEED YOU ARE ABOUT TO SOW [at about this point, the email titles had changed to "A SEED OF FAITH"] TO THE ORPHANAGE HOME, THE LORD HAS DIRECTED ME TO YOU THIS DAY, KINDLY SOW IT TO THE LITTLE ORPHANS THAT REALLY NEEDS IT TODAY? I PLEAD WITH YOU TO LEAVE WHAT EVER YOU ARE DOING RIGHT NOW, TO SOW YOUR SEED TO THEM [hurr hurr], THE LORD AWAITS YOU FOR HIS BLESSINGS HE HAS PROMISED ALL THE WAY TO SHOWER ON YOUR LIFE. AND HE HAS AN ABUNDANT MERCIES FOR YOU BELOVED, HE WILL DO WONDERS FOR YOUR LIFE THIS SEASON, BELOVED SOW YOUR SEED [hurr hurr again, I swear I am not twelve] TODAY AND GET BACK TO ME WITH THE PAYMENT SLIP BUT IF YOU DONT HAVE THE PAYMENT DETAIL ANY MORE KINDLY INFORMED ME SO I CAN RECONFIRMED IT TO YOU.

GOD BLESS YOU

Quote:
thank you for finally telling me why you cannot recieve a check
it wouod have gone a lot faster if you had said that in the first place!
i begin to think you are trying to waste my time!

can you please put mi in touch with mr [mule] so that i can arrange things with him?

Continued in next post!

<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2043247">Closed lad accounts</a><a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2187947">Closed lad accounts</a><a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=269833">Sad</a>

Last edited by Reanimator on Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Reanimator
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Beloved,

How are you doing today? I am happy and excited to write you this latter today. I hope all is well and going on well with you. I just want you to know that we are praying for you and your family. We do remember you at all time.

God want to use you as an instrument of his hand. The holy spirit of God will locate you this month and bless you like never before, you shall witness the blessings and love upon your life this month. Join us this month with love in your heart in helping the homeless, needy and orphans in Africa with faith, hope and love to hear from you with positive answer to enable us send you the detail to make your donation to us.

God bless you.
Quote:
please just put me in contact with mr [mule]!
Quote:
What do you say about the donation, are you not interested any more?
Quote:
Quote:
i still want to donate!
just put me in contact with mr [mule] so i can send him a check!@
Quote:
W e are not interested in check ok,

Go ahead and send the money via bank transfer
Quote:
the check isnt for you
its for mr [mule]
put me in touch with him now!!!
Quote:
[name],

Kindly use bank transfer ok

We don't accept bank check
Quote:
I HAVE [expletive]ING TELL YOU!!!
I AM NOT GOING TO FOOL AROUND WITH BANK TRANSFERS OR WESTERN ONION OR ANY OTHER NONSENSE YOU PULL OUT YOUR [expletive]!!!
PUT ME IN TOUCH WITH MR [mule] NOW!!!!!
[/b]
Quote:
The send me your cell phone number so him can call you right away.
Quote:
thank you for finally doing ha i have tell you i need you to do!
i am deaf and cannot use the phone
give me an email i can use to speak with him
Quote:
[name],

Thank you for your email, This is what you have to do

You are to print a copy of this email and take it to your bank officer to help you make the wire transfer to this below bank detail.

Make the transfer to this europe bank account details below.

[bank info]

Kindly give some one the check or the money to help you send the money to this bank account and send me by email the transfer slip.

God bless you and i pray that God we heal you.
Quote:
DO YOU EVEN [expletive]ING LISTEN, [expletive]CAMEL?!
I HAVE TELL YOU REPEATEDLY I AM NOT INTERSESTED IN BANK TRANSTERS OR WESTERN ONION OR ANY OF THAT NONSENSE!!!
GIVE ME MR [expletive]ING [mule] EMAIL OR I AM FIND ANOTHER USE FOR MY MONEY!!!!!!
Quote:
Kindly email him, him we instruct you on how to send the money to him immediately.

[email]

Thank you

And then I accidentally (serious, actual accident) emailed the orphanage again:
Quote:
hi mr [mule]!
my name is [name]
i woulld like to help out the happy orphanage home
where should i send the check?
Quote:
Damara,

Kindly contact him by his email address: [email]

Him we give you am instruction on how to send the check to him.

Go bless you

When I sent it to the right address, it turned out to be someone involved in a bait I'd already run.
Quote:
AS I SAID BEFORE THAT MY PARTNER IS NOT AN IDIOT BUT HE IS THE MOST [expletive]ING IDIOT OF THE WORLD [huh?] WASTING HIS TIME WITH A SCAMMER LIKE YOU WHO YOU HAVE BEEN REPORTED MANY TIMES FOR FRAUD CHECKS FROM MANY PEOPLE ON NET ....

DOWN IS ONE OF THE REPORT FOR FRAUD CHECKS

On Fri, Jul 11, 2014 at 5:05 AM, [previous character] <[email]> wrote: [previous character] [phone]. Professor -- Disclaimer

THANK YOU [name] OR MR [previous scammer], OPEN YOURS [expletive] AND PUT THE CHEGUE VERY DEEP AND AFTER GO AND [expletive] YOURS MOTHER....

IDIOTS ALL OF YOU

Quote:
mr [mule]
what the [minor expletive] are you talking about?
i have never written a bad check in mu life!
and if you say that i have i will suit you to court for libel!
where should i send the one for the orphanage?
Quote:
THEY HAVE BEEN REPORTED YOU MANY TIMES FOR FRAUD CHEGUES BUT IS NOT YOURS FAULT...
THE FAULT IS FROM MY PARTNER WHO DIDN'T REALIZE THAT YOU ARE A [expletive]ING SCAMMER WHO I REPORTED YOU ALREADY TO THE POLICE....

AS I TOLD YOU OPEN YOURS [expletive]ING BLACK [expletive] VERY GOOD AND PUT THE CHEGUE DEEP IN YOURS [expletive] AND AFTER GO AND [expletive] YOURS MOTHER....

DOWN IS YOURS SPAM-SCAM EMAIL WHICH YOU SEND AROUND...

Quote:
mr [mule]
what the [minor expletive] are you talking about?
mr [previous lad] isnt me
he was trying to get me to help him get money out of afghanistan
are you tell me that he was try to rip me off?
Quote:
GO AND [expletive] YOURSELF SCAMMER

Then I got back to the orphanage:
Quote:
mr [mule] was very rude to me
he called me a scammer
and insulted one of my friends
is there someone else i can send the money to?
Quote:
am really not happy with the way you are treating us, why cant you give the money to that your friend to send the money to us via western union or money gram? there is no other person you can send the money to except me and the worker here.

You can use your friend to send the money to us ok.
Quote:
i took your suggestion
my friend have laugh at me and tell me that you are not a real orphanage
he have ask that you prove tat you are real
Quote:
My spirit told me since day one that you are not going to help us but to wait our time and energy. any one whom want to make donation to us we not stress us or say he or she want to send check to us when he or she know that we can not receive the check here in west Africa.

If you want to send the your donation via western union them inform me to send you the detail or forget about it because we are not begging you ok

Without your support we will be fine, if you have any doubt them try your possible best to visit our orphanage home ok

Thanks

Ah, yes, the old "I don't need you anyway" ploy...
Quote:
my friend will help if you can show him! can you send me a picture of your orphanage?
Quote:
[name],

I understand the fact that you are willing to help, believe me, My God we favor you this month like never before.

Please try your best to send you seed today or by Monday so the children can have some food to eat.

You can make a wire transfer to us via Western Union Money Transfer (WUMT) OR MoneyGram Money Order (MGMO) with this details below;

Names: [new lad!]
State; Rivers State
Text Question: God bless?
Text Answer: Your Family.

Send me the following details after you have made the wire transfer

Amount:
Sender's name:
Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN):
Text Question:
Text Answer:
sender's Location;
Sender's Phone number;

I will be so excited to read from you. I am counting on your reply to this email.

Evang. [lad]
Happy Orphanage Home.
[Attachment: 4 things that look suspiciously like either stock photos or ripped off from an actual orphanage's website]

Quote:
my friend told me something about something call googol image search
he tell me to ask for a picture of the outside of your place
and you address so he can look it up
and scans of some of your paperwork?

And no response. Last email was sent Sep. 12, 2015.

<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2043247">Closed lad accounts</a><a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2187947">Closed lad accounts</a><a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=269833">Sad</a>
TheLoneHaranguer
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, no -- I can't believe this scumbag is still out there scamming. Even for an orphanage lad, this guy is low-low-low. Check out these threads:

https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=261171

https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=261638

Good luck with this POS, Reanimator!

Safari T.W.A.T Vcamera Pastor Omar (Edo->N'Djamena->Abeche): "I have been slept in tached huts in the Sahara deserts"
Safari x3 T.W.A.T Vcamera x3 Tattoo Rev. Prosper (Lagos->Timbuktu): "I have never been in to this type of thing in my life and you called it enjoyment"
Easter 2015 Vcamera Goat Jack Boot
Mortar

House Haranguer: Alone we stand, together we thrive

"trust is hard to build until the foot step of trust has been stepped" Jammy King, getting philosophical

"i HAVE WRITTEN 73 MESSAGES TO YOU WHAT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR?" Rev. Boutin Dickson, not getting it
Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These guys are pretty active. I have baited the happy bunch for a while. They even send me my first trophies
Now I'm in another bait and I think it's the same gang because they are using the same mule.

Nice work Reanimator!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic