SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Funny De-Education

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Huntsman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To funny not to share.

I have been baiting a lad for several months. With the help of former mentor we have gotten 2 of his websites shutdown and one email only domain shutdown. I have gotten him to fill out the pratt form but it was a fail. He didn't like the picture part of it. He wanted me to talk to his barrister. I told him that in this day and time anyone can be a barrister and there is a lot of crooked ones out there.

I told him that as "pedophile" is more trustworthy than a barrister. He twigged on the first two character for photo attempts. I wasn't finished with him yet. So I opened a brand new Gmail and gave it another go.

His opening script
Quote:
Hi Hugh,
It is my pleasure to hear from you, and thank you so much for your willingness to assist me in this. I am sorry for my late response, as I have not been feeling fine. I believe we can work together in this project and have it executed without letting the USA government knows about it.
I can’t do anything in the prison because the Government has confiscated everything that I have, and now I am left with nothing. The USA Government is not aware about this money, so that is the reason why I want us to work together on these.
I manage to move this fund to an offshore account some year back, but now that I am having issue with the USA authority and everything about me, is being monitored here in prison. You can read more about me in the below website.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Madoff
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madoff_investment_scandal

Everything that i have has been seized by the government, but this fund in question is in offshore bank outside the USA. The reason why I contacted you is because I want us to work together and bring this money out of the offshore bank to your personal account.
Then we will share this money 50/50. I have the code which I use to deposit the money, and I will give you the code when we come into mutual trust and understanding. Do you agree with 50/50? All you need is to contact the bank, and follow up with the instructions so that the money will be released to you.
I will present you to the bank as my beneficiary, by giving you the deposit code. With the deposit code, you will be able to make contact with the bank, and follow up with them to enable the release of the fund to you.
The bank might ask you to set up an account with them, where this fund will be lodged, that will enable you to transfer the money bit by bit, from your personal offshore bank account to your bank account in your country.
I am still in prison. I was sentenced to 150 years, but I am appealing on it. I have been in appeal, and I hope that someday they will grant my appeal, and reduce my jail term or even let me go.
I have also some gold worth millions, which we can work together to bring it out from its hide out.
Can you tell me more about yourself? Since we are going to work together, it is good for me to know something about yourself. I was born in April 29, 1938. I have two kids, but they are dead. Now it is your turn to tell me something about yourself. Do you have kids? Are you married, divorce or widower? How old are you? What is your occupation? If this project need your attention to travel out of your country to finalize it, will you be able to travel? Which area of investment do you think it is good for us to invest this fund?
blah blah blah

after a few exchanges saying i am disabled and got a huge settlement and more scripts.

He sent me this gem.

Quote:
Compliment of the day.What exactly i want you to do is to contact the pedophile attorney who will handle this transaction from A to Z with your financial assistant to make this dream project come true.Contact the pedophile attorney by name Matthew Layton the CEO cliffordchance Chamber ( *********@gmail.com)he will ask you questions and any document relating the account in question in HSBC London he will request,will be provided by me.All i need is your trust and confident to carry on with this project and execute it perfectly and manage the charity investment fund as CEO till live time.I want this charity investment program to be part and parcel of your entire family as in generation birth right to run it.

x47

United States x9

Sand Timer "I am a ranked Drilldo, and as you may know, its a very secretive one." Drilldo-Captin James Hall

"You are talking like a drunker. This is not what I contacted you for". David Kim Lee

Last edited by Huntsman on Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Huntsman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Then I emailed the pedophile with this.

Quote:
Greetings Mr Layt0n,

B3rnard asked me to email you in regards to a fund that you are overseeing for him.

I also noticed that you are a pedophile that is quite an accomplishment.

How long have you been a pedophile?

In regards to claiming the funds, Would there be in travel involved with this?

Or is this something that we can do here?

His reply

Quote:
Atten:

I am very auspicious to hear from you,he has informed me that you will contact me.I am very much aware of the fund in HSBC London.Yes i am a pedophile for over 29 years now and also sometime use LAW OFFICE OF EDWARD RAMOS SOUSA in NEW YORK in regards of escrow account management.Coming to the funds regards,if you would like to travel,it is your choice when the process has been completed and put things right,HSBC itself will invite you over, there is nothing to fear about because the fund has been legalized officially.But if you don't want to travel then everything must me be done online, both the onward transfer of the fund by your very self to your account anywhere in the world,which you presume more secured and safe for the CHARITY INVESTMENT TRUST FUND .The only thing you can do from there you are now is to send the required fees to fund the project.Feel free to ask as many questions as you want, if you have any, if not i will tell you what is needed to start this journey ,starting from the inquires of the cost of production.

x47

United States x9

Sand Timer "I am a ranked Drilldo, and as you may know, its a very secretive one." Drilldo-Captin James Hall

"You are talking like a drunker. This is not what I contacted you for". David Kim Lee
sonofscam
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Yes i am a pedophile for over 29 years now

He needs to produce an official certificate to prove his credentials.

Risky free Homeland Security Forms
Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is a great idea (re document production), but it will make him websearch "pedophole" and then the bait gets blown (no pun intended).

Rather, I would put him in contact with another Professional pedophile your character works with who in turn will send him his official credential which your lazy scammer (they are all lazy) will happily adopt for his own use!

We need to create a certificate of Pedophile certification and some other credentials.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"I swear with my living GOD I SERVE BY WHATEVER FIND HOLY ...THIS IS TRULY HOLY HAND JOB I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU”
_______
Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing."
_______
"If You Are A Sinner That Means You Will Go To Hill. Repaint ..."
_______
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen death threats snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.
Huntsman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/\ I thought about that too. This lad is extremely lazy and stupid. When I introduced the name I miss spelled it on purpose. I put padeophile his spell checker picked it up and he ran with it.

I am still baiting him from 2 characters now. Both are at different parts. The only thing that has changed was the amounts he was asking for. On my very first character he asked for a 160,000 dollars and now he is only asking 56,000 dollars. Laughing

If anyone wants to have some fun with him send me a pm and I would be happy to share. Just with him you have to take your time if you put to much work on him to fast he twiggs.
He also gets pissed when you ask for pictures.

But the cool part is he did manage to cough up his ID. Laughing

https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=270664

x47

United States x9

sonofscam
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lehigh Guy wrote:
That is a great idea (re document production), but it will make him websearch "pedophole" and then the bait gets blown (no pun intended).

We need to create a certificate of Pedophile certification and some other credentials.

Hmmm.....Give me a few days.

Risky free Homeland Security Forms
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic