SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

(Just say) Dono, Junior

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another Mingle2 lad, his name's already changed in the few days I've been talking to him

Quote:
dono junior
1 day ago
i am Donovan, from USA, 48 years old, never married, but currently in Afghanistan for peace and conflict resolution. Am new here, may I know you please?

So at this point his profile says he is simultaneously in Albertville and Baden Würtenburg. You just KNOW the Ditz is going to pick up on that:

Quote:
Ditz's photo
Ditz
about 23 hours ago
You have been to Baden Württenburg? Schatzi, I was born in Urolagnia, near Frankfurt. We were practically neighbours, I would LOVE to know more

Lad gets back, he's no longer Donovan. I suspect he's a keeper:

Quote:

dono junior's photo
dono junior
about 15 hours ago
I am Nicolas Zeoler Junior, from Oregon in USA. I have mom & she is 72 years old. I have one brother, He is a government doctor, 3 sisters & everyone are married & doing job as a teacher in school & collage. I live alone. Nobody here to take care to me. I never drink alcohols & never smoke in my life.

dono junior's photo
dono junior
about 15 hours ago
i hope you never mind to tell me about your self, your family, things you like doing at you leisure and what you are doing in for living..you can ask me whatever you care to know about me..hoping to hear from you, have a lovely moment.

ETA - My reply:

Quote:
I don't do anything schatzi, I am what is known as a Housefraü.

I am in the middle of a messy divorce from my soon to be ex husband Nick and we in the divorce courts in Goulburn fighting for control of the farm. It is so big and lonely here, I often cry myself to sleep at night. NO Schatzi, if I get control of the farm I will sell it and move to Sydney.

For fun I catch up with my gal pals Mitzi, Felicia and Priscilla and we party. Sometimes my niece Sabrina will drive up from Sydney. I love her dearly, she is like the daughter I never had. Plus she is SO smart. She set up this labtop and this dating account. I don't know what I would do without her!

My mother passed away back in the 1980's. She had an infected Madagascar, and it became inoperable. I miss her sometimes, she would have loved Australia, she hated the cold weather back in Urolagnia.

My sister Helena lives in Victoria and her daughter and my niece Sabrina is studying at the University of technology in Sydney. I told you she was smart

You don't drink? Schatzi here in Australia everyone drinks. If you ever come here you will drink champagne with me. tell me about your time in baden Würternburg

kathrin

I love my stupid diseases, am wanting to somehow introduce the Andromeda strain...

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad gets back to me. Seems he's been solely fighting the good fight in Afghanistan:

Quote:
so nice reading from you baby, i hope great with you? sorry for my late responds to you, it was because of the nature of my duty here. i was posted to logar province for the past tow days and just back to my base here in Kabul. missed chatting with you my dear and still hoping to meet you in person, I think we dream so we don't have to be apart so long. If we're in each others dreams, we can be together all the time. Good Night

ETA My reply. Keeping ti simple right now, uni assignments overdue:

Quote:
Schatzi,

No need to apologise, you are a soldier, I am a housefrau. Your life is SO much more exciting than mine.

I am having a cigarette break in Goulburn, while my fight for the farm continues. I so want to sell the place and move

kathrin

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad gets back:

Quote:
Thanks for understanding..how are you doing baby?

The Ditz is sad, she lost the court case:

Quote:
My gal pals, Mitzi, Pricilla and Felicia have a rived and we are commiserating. I have lost control of the farm. I wanted to move, just not so soon.

Now I am fighting to get my half of the proceeds of the sale

"You are a dead meat!"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic