SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Things to do when you are bored

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bjorn.Smorebroed
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep, I was bored last weekend, so I fired this at about 30 lads:

Quote:
Security Code: UYAM418 - Meeting in London
Dear Frank

I got the $ 25,000, I borrowed them from my boss.

I will meet you at the bench in front of the London Transport Museum
on Thursday, December 02 at 14:00 as you suggested. From there we can
go to the security company and get the consignment.

Please wear a hat and hold a rose so I can identify you.

I will lock this mailbox now, so that nobody of my collegues can find
this email, if there are any problems, please call me on my mobile.

Regards,
Karl

To see one/some/many here: http://www.earthcam.com/uk/england/london/index.php

The mail was bcc'd to the lads an originally sent to "[email protected]" (address does not exist).

Nobody showed up, but the replies are great, some of them even created a email close to "frankoku@...":

Quote:
Dear Karl Johansson.,
Thanks for the mail, really happy to see your mail but there is something i wish to tell you, Please Johansson if you can reply this b/4 tomoorow this time i will be happy please send me your phone number again i miss place it i have been searching for it but have not seen it so please send the number again to me.
Thanks..

Quote:
Dear Karl,
Thanks for the mail you sent to me.
Please i am very sorry for the delay i could have replied you since is due to one reason or the other bear with me ok.

Please give me your mobile number again i dont know where i press hand in Lab-top everything in my computer deleteded.

I will be in London on that date but keep this within you dont ever let anybody know about this please,i will go to the Security Company for the claim of the consignment everything is ready now.

Please whenever you are sending mail to me please make sure you use this security code:UYAM418, to aviod any mistake or mislead ok.

Please send to me the mobile number now.
Regards,
Frank.

Quote:
Dear Karl,
Please note very important and latest information:

1) The account officer's name Ullrich Grootfaam

2) His number is 07765554630 (when outside London it is +447765554630)

3) the last but most important is the new security code UYAP409

And remember that the money should be sent directly to the new account officer Ullrich Grootfaam because he is directly incharge now.

regards,
Frank

Quote:
Dear Karl,

Furnich me with your number or call me 234 18121252

Regards,

Bode

Quote:
Dear Karl,

I am happy you now have the required money for the consignment release and for a fast completion the Store Manager insists that you send the charges immediately and direct to the account deparment.

I urge to please send money to account officer Mr ULLRICH GROOTFAAM AND send me the control number and deatils of. payment.

Expecting your quickest of response and action in this matter.

Frank

Quote:
Dear Karl,

Please i am very sorry for not coming out as we plan it, is due to i miss my flight please bear with me.Kindly sent to your mobile number again as soon as get to London within the week i will reach you to enable you know where i am staying ok.

Please i did not send anybody to come and attend to you,i will come in person please.

Regards,

Frank .

Quote:
Dear Karl Johansson

I am happy when i receive your mail.

Sir please i want to inform you that i may not make it on that Thursday, December 02 at 14:00.

Please sir i want you to bear with me and let us meet on Friday and i will send you my id and please i want you to re-send to me your mobile number,so that i can contact through phone.I lost your number when some body enters my mailbox and delete all the massage so i could not get it again.

Therefore,send it nack to me before you close your mail box and i will call you and again i want you to send to me the mailbox you will like me to send you my id for your indentification.

Mr Regards
Frank

Quote:
DEAR KARL JOHANSSON,
PLEASE THIS IS MY NEW EMAIL ADDRESS AND MY NEW PHONE NUMBER DO NOT CONTACT ME WITH THE FORMAL EMAIL ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER,MY NEW PHONE NUMBER IS 234-1-4717886 AND MY NEW EMAIL ADDRESS:[email protected]
PLEASE KARL YOU CAN PAY THE MONEY INTO THIS BANK ACCOUNT UNITED OVERSEA BANK BRANCH
NO80,RAFFLES PLACE,SINGAPORE
048624.SWIFT CODE:UOVSGSGXXX
A/CNO:127000701.BENETRISTAR ELECTRONICS PTE

PLEASE SCAN AND SEND ME THE PAYMENT INFORMATION,THAT IS PAYMENT SLIP AS YOU WILL BE ABLE TO MAKE THIS PAYMENT WE CAN NOW COME TO YOUR COUNTRY TO DELIVER THE CONSIGNMENT AS HOME DELIVERY PLEASE SEND TO ME YOU HOME ADDRESS SO WE USE THE ADDRESS TO LOCATE YOU FOR YOUR CONSIGNMENT.
FRANK OKU
TEL:234-1-4717886

Authorized Signatory:
Arrow "ARE YOU SURE THE PICTURE IS YOURS?"
Arrow "Your request for my picture have shown that you are up to something." V. Balakov (You bet!)
Arrow "all as this situation has just sent my blood pressure over the ozone layer"
Arrow "You are a fool man and a twat."
Arrow 68 fake sites deaded: 16x Netherlands | 19x United Kingdom | 2x Italy | 8x Nigeria | 2x Switzerland | 3x Spain | 2x United States | 2x Ghana | Canada | Senegal | 2x Ivory Coast | Vanuatu | Bahamas, The | :flag_th: | Germany | New Zealand | South Africa | Mynamar Flag
mort
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If that is the kind of thing to do when bored I suppose I have some serious issues. I do that stuff all the time... Smile

Nice one. Need to send it to more lads, maybe then at least one will show up.

"Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour" (Exodus 20:16)
"go to hill and eat shit madam, ogun and olokun isango go key your father" (Roland van Edward)
"bush man you live in small village benin city" (Roland van Edward)
Ivory Coast x2 Cayman Islands x2 Nigeria Netherlands x3 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x4
Bjorn.Smorebroed
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The idea was to have several lads sitting on the bench... I guess I have to sort the emails out and send this only to mails originating in the UK.

Authorized Signatory:
Arrow "Your request for my picture have shown that you are up to something." V. Balakov (You bet!)
Arrow "all as this situation has just sent my blood pressure over the ozone layer"
Arrow 68 fake sites deaded: 16x Netherlands | 19x United Kingdom | 2x Italy | 8x Nigeria | 2x Switzerland | 3x Spain | 2x United States | 2x Ghana | Canada | Senegal | 2x Ivory Coast | Vanuatu | Bahamas, The | :flag_th: | Germany | New Zealand | South Africa | Mynamar Flag
Charlie Fake
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's worth sending to mugus from anywhere, since there's a good chance some will have contacts in London. Near an Amsterdam cam would probably be a better choice for the meeting place.
Bjorn.Smorebroed
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 9:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you know any good webcams in Amsterdam?

Authorized Signatory:
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 9:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
2) His number is 07765554630 (when outside London it is +447765554630)

Ahh, British separationists successful at last...remember to have your documents ready for the customs when leaving London.

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
Charlie Fake
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Movable cam in city centre. Good quality:
http://www.amsterdam.info/webcam/

Overtoom cam - a bit well known among lads now:
http://overtoom.tv/default.htm

Schiphol Airport car park cam. I don't know if this is a public car park, but the quality is very good. You also get to hear air traffic controllers!
http://www.camcentral.com/camviewer.asp?script=location&item=Netherlands&page=4&id=13034

(click Schiphol then Small or Large)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic