SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Turd 7, MIA, still

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

https://mastermind.atavist.com/

a programmer from simbabwe, who created truecrypt, who turned evil and had his own army of 200 men in somalia...

paul le roux

I don't know yet, if every third word he said was fuck... Twisted Evil

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Mack Kerroni
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh Doc, that was so cruel! I was so excited to hear his tales of misery and I find out it is all a sham! I wish we knew for a fact where he is. I'm guessing stredded in a cell with rats as roomates, and thr best part about that is that we KNOW he can't be scamming people from there!

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

well if he has rats as roommates, he should take bernies advice seriously.

don't fuck a rat, it'll explode Twisted Evil

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Bort
Elite Baiter

Location: The land of crocodiles, drop-bears and corrupt premiers

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I'm guessing stredded in a cell with rats as roomates, and thr best part about that is that we KNOW he can't be scamming people from there!

Oh, I don't know, I reckon Bubba and his friends would be very interested in aquiring Turd's "trunk box".

"After the IRS approved our form i became very joyful and much expectant of the money... now i am feeling so bad about the whole thing", "I feel like crying my eyes out of it sockets" - Ozzy Sand Timer Safari Warri-Lome (w/ Big X)
"GOD WILL GORGE YOU, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW A CRIMINAL LIKE YOU", "I BELIEVE YOU ARE A DEVIL INCANATE", "I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE KIND OF HUMAN ARE YOU" - Rev Nachaat Sand Timer
"god will surely judge you for all you have made me gone through", "STOP PLAYING DIRTY GAMES WITH ME", "OGUN WILL KILL ALL YOU ALL" - Scott Larry Tattoo Sand Timer Safari Benin City-Sokoto

Leaked Emma Watson/Emily Kinney sextape
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bernie's world must be falling apart.
His big bank job in the UK goes wrong
Hector goes missing
His Rhino Horn stealing gang get busted
He's bound to be on that Panama's company list that's been made public.

big rant to the absent Hector coming soon?

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Snothead
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Robert Heinrich der 1. wrote:
don't fuck a rat, it'll explode Twisted Evil

Not if you wrap it in duct tape first. I mean that's what I've heard.

United States <--My first one but at least its 'Mercan
NigeriaNetherlandsPanamaUnited StatesCanada
you are not qualified. you are just a stupid more than f**king foolish fake pastor
Thank you, you f**king lie bitch and your collaborating f**king scamming idiot.
i have already contacted a real and obidient partner not a fake foolish idiot like you
you are a big liar liaring with the name of God and you will receive punishment from God almighty that is what I promise
Nigerian Pigs, you all are known for your stupidity online, you are really stupid mumu idiot . Middle Finger , you will not see even 1 Naira idiot
#2 member of the Nigerian Pigs Club
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^ Laughing

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Doctor Seviche
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Almost 5 months since we heard anything from Turd. Next month it will have been half a year.

This waiting is just awful. Surely there must be some way to find him. Some private investigator to hire, some bounty hunter...

DSW - Did he ever tell you the name or contact info for the supposed travel agent he was using? The one he got into a fight with after allegedly being scheduled for the wrong day?

Don't jock with the man of God - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

i don't think i will ever come in contact with bastard bad luck stupid and idiot poor foolish man like you,that wasted my time for no reasons!!!!!!! - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop

...are you goatfucking or did you honest fool you eyes? - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop after a very long day driving around Accra.
Bort
Elite Baiter

Location: The land of crocodiles, drop-bears and corrupt premiers

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Given the length of time he has been AWOL for, I'm seriously starting to think he must either be deaded or embarking on a long prison sentence. Maybe he murdered the travel agent in a drunken rage. Or maybe the travel agent got the other hand and killed Turd!

It may be a long time before we hear from him again. If ever. Sad

Which sucks for us, but almost certainly sucks even more for Turd!

"After the IRS approved our form i became very joyful and much expectant of the money... now i am feeling so bad about the whole thing", "I feel like crying my eyes out of it sockets" - Ozzy Sand Timer Safari Warri-Lome (w/ Big X)
"GOD WILL GORGE YOU, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW A CRIMINAL LIKE YOU", "I BELIEVE YOU ARE A DEVIL INCANATE", "I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE KIND OF HUMAN ARE YOU" - Rev Nachaat Sand Timer
"god will surely judge you for all you have made me gone through", "STOP PLAYING DIRTY GAMES WITH ME", "OGUN WILL KILL ALL YOU ALL" - Scott Larry Tattoo Sand Timer Safari Benin City-Sokoto

Leaked Emma Watson/Emily Kinney sextape
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

others pointed out, that it is not so hard to get internet access inside a prison.

but on the other hand, he knows what's in stake, and that he can't trust anyone (it's not a good idea to smell like money in a prison).

Avalar
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Robert Heinrich der 1. wrote:
(it's not a good idea to smell like money in a prison).

When I sit back and ponder what Turd could possibly smell like whilst imprisoned, money is not what comes to mind.
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

you're forgetting that the others have the same smell and are used to it.

Twisted Evil

FrankGarret
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It would be a shame if he got killed...if that's the case, we may never know what happened. I am hoping he just got arrested for a long time.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It would be a shame if he got killed... and we did not know. I, honestly, do not care if he lives or dies. He is a despicable human being who has proven, time and again, that he has no redeeming value, whatsoever... apart from amusing us.

Turd has died. Long live Turd.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Merry Widow
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Doctor Seviche wrote:
Almost 5 months since we heard anything from Turd. Next month it will have been half a year.

Here's to hoping that Turd's sentence was for 6 months and he will be back in a few weeks with long emails of his incarceration.

Krichauff
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I will enjoy the new round of biometrics if and when he returns. Afterall, with so many impostors out there, Doc needs to be sure who he is talking to. I foresee him having to redo every single biometric he has ever done.. and a few more just to be sure.

'ASSHOLE Benjamin Dover ,go and suck your mother pussy' Emmanuel - Bob Johnson's BJ Lad.

You would have to work this out yourself because we still have not received a dime yet from you.

'hey son of a bitch,your mother is a goat fucker,you have blood of animail in you because its animal that preganated your mother to born you,' Emmanuel - Bob Johnson's BJ Lad.
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^

think about the round of biometrics, he is enjoying right now. cellmates taking dna-samples, measuring and reshaping his rear opening.

Twisted Evil

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Hahahahahahaha. - you're sick, Robert H. Lolololololol.

(Edited to correct)
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

and yet, there is no tapeworm involved...

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Actually, I was going to mention that. Lololololol
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps the thread should be renamed to "MIA" or "still missing" or "Gone away" or similar, I keep seeing it and thinking he's come back.

How i miss his drunken, deluded, self pitying rants.

ScamIsNoGood
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have used http://search.petfbi.org/lost-pet-flyer.aspx to make a poster we can use to find him

Closed lad accounts x a few
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks DSW Thumbs up

Nice flyer there. I still can't believe that after nearly twigging when he got in here that he went and got a 419eater tattoo. His mind is gone.

Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

really? you are willing to pay 0$?

my suggestion: reward 1 turd. Wink

(that's what someone gets for finding a turd... it sticks on your shoes).

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Laughing Laughing

I am voting for "Reward: 1 exploding rat" .
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic