SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Turd 7, MIA, still

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dementedman wrote:
James Cameron: "We need to go deeper!"

Reminded me of this... Thanks Laughing

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Uno Nisu
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder if you can bring a publisher character into play and get him to write his book?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Very Happy I mentioned something similar somewhere in the last thread... "In a hole, in the ground, there live Turd" would be a fitting opening. Smile

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Juan's hidden fries!
Uno Nisu
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I really want to read the whole saga from his perspective as well Razz

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe some of the temples requires to write memoirs? Very Happy

Juan's hidden fries!
Doctor Seviche
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The most important thing, I think, is that he moves again. He seems so stuck where he is though. What would it take? Interpol/Ninjas?

What's the status of his communication with Irena?

Edited to add: Does anyone have a currently lad baited in the area Turd is in? Maybe a fellow mugu could help move Hector?

Don't jock with the man of God - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

i don't think i will ever come in contact with bastard bad luck stupid and idiot poor foolish man like you,that wasted my time for no reasons!!!!!!! - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop

...are you goatfucking or did you honest fool you eyes? - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop after a very long day driving around Accra.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The most important thing, I think, is that he moves again. He seems so stuck where he is though. What would it take? Interpol/Ninjas?

A renegade Marine Corps captain and his hunter-killer drones?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
anansi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wouldn't it be a shame if Turd was chipped with a tracker whilst in the Egyptian jail... He might have to get it out of his body, or the drones will come. Or perhaps a month of fasting will deplete the battery?

...Anansi

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nick Roper
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i have no idea why, but i like the name of that law firm.. Very Happy

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I've heard they've got some outstanding shysters. Very Happy

Juan's hidden fries!
Uno Nisu
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

dr stephen williams wrote:

I see what you did there Very Happy I love all these references

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
that you are a degenerate, a heathen, a top homosexual, a small boy thief, a dick sucking wanker, that you have had sex with dogs,

Twisted Evil Laughing Laughing

Love the S&M Law firm! Shocked
Avalar
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has Turd ever mentioned how he's managing to eat, lodge, etc.? I'm curious as to what his source of income is, I think that this information is vital to operational security.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Avalar, I think he is a charming guy, and sets up camp wherever he lands. I also think he owes people money at home, which is why he is not eager to go home until his business is "concluded".

, I love baiting for days like this! Shocked

Last edited by dr stephen williams on Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One day, when the waters calm down, Bernie is going to resurface and Turd will go through hell and high water. There won't be a hole in the ground where Turd will be safe from Bernie and his hitmen. He may have lost some fortune, but he has plenty all over Africa as well as connections. It will be hilarious.

Mark my words - I'm calling it now.

Awesome email, by the way. Got my daily dose of Turd fun Very Happy

Juan's hidden fries!
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Something like that. I bet he gets a nosebleed.

Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wow

now that's a mail.

and did you notice?

NO "I researve my comment". he told what's going on (from his point of view).

maybe fok should ask more about bernie. could be fun.

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Halvdan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Doc, this is unbelievable, yet it appears to be Turd reality.

It is my impression that he describes his relations with Bernie and KS as you intended them while holding back important details and his own involvement. He is a accomplished liar and he thinks he has a plan or strategy (hopefully involving India). He will, as his tattoos show, take advantage of any kind of religious charity and of course personal relations, even if they are poor, with the promise of his virtual generosity of millions of nothing.

He may still scam, but I hope your reality keeps him on his toe and his mind on the big goal.

I'm so exited about Bernie's resurrection, Turd really needs a friend, even if it is an old dead nasty one (Bernie was so kind and safari helpful in the beginning;).

He needs to move, as a top-homosexual he cant stay in Uganda.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He may scam. I doubt it, he is too busy being on safari, and it is more likely he owes money to Bad People, hence he is not eager to return home, but perhaps. He never has enough money to do much of anything.

RHd1 wrote:
maybe fok should ask more about bernie. could be fun.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think Celine will see P.B.s email as the expression of compassion that it is. Laughing

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She is a little obtuse.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic