SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Turd 7, MIA, still

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

psssttt.... wrong date.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Doctor Seviche
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice Poster!

How about Reward: Complimentary one week stay at Simb@ S@fari Camp.

Don't jock with the man of God - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

i don't think i will ever come in contact with bastard bad luck stupid and idiot poor foolish man like you,that wasted my time for no reasons!!!!!!! - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop

...are you goatfucking or did you honest fool you eyes? - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop after a very long day driving around Accra.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nailgunner wrote:
Thanks DSW Thumbs up

Nice flyer there. I still can't believe that after nearly twigging when he got in here that he went and got a 419eater tattoo. His mind is gone.

He got TWO! Stomach and arm.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
ScamIsNoGood
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Robert Heinrich der 1. wrote:
really? you are willing to pay 0$? my suggestion: reward 1 turd. Wink (that's what someone gets for finding a turd... it sticks on your shoes).

MorganleFay wrote:
^^ Laughing Laughing I am voting for "Reward: 1 exploding rat" .

Jayhawk wrote:
psssttt.... wrong date.

Doctor Seviche wrote:
Nice Poster! How about Reward: Complimentary one week stay at Simb@ S@fari Camp.

Thanks for the feedback, teamwork rule! I'm quite skilled with desk top publishing, so I have updated the poster after your suggestions in a way so only the professionals could see that the image has been manipulated. It took merely 11 hours, but what a result! Now I'm sure we will find him!

EDIT1: @Uno Nisu: Sorry for leeting in the pic, that was just me copying and pasting so it would go faster and I got more time to expertly work with the graphical design. As you can see on the quality of the result, it really was worth the time gain.

Closed lad accounts x a few

Last edited by ScamIsNoGood on Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahahahahaha - splendid! jump_4_joy
Uno Nisu
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked leeting on an image Rolling Eyes

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Painful as it is, I think it might be time to move this thread to Greatest Hits, along with a good summary page and links to all the previous threads. It's been half a year and the thread keeps getting pushed to the second page. It deserves better!

At least that's my opinion, and I have to nominate DSW's Hecturd bait for whatever uber declaration is available for what must certainly be the most epic of many epic baits on this site. DSW's sig line speaks for itself.

i don't think i will ever come in contact with bastard bad luck stupid and idiot poor foolish man like you,that wasted my time for no reasons!!!!!!! - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop

...are you goatfucking or did you honest fool you eyes? - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop after a very long day driving around Accra.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, Doc. He left Nigeria April 23rd, 2013, so.. his three year anniversary on safari, if he is still on safari, passed. I have hope he will turn up, that he ended up in jail in Kenya or the UAE, and will return with tales of woe.....

...but at this point, the likelihood of him reappearing in my inboxes dwindles, and I am okay with that. I have another lad who may emerge with wonderful tales of woe, someday....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
HarmlessBunny
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree with you, Herr Doctor!
Greatest Hits at the very top. Shitbird deserves that much Twisted Evil

Sand Timer ( Hit-Lad Ali Moses aka Gomerboy Kelvin)
Tattoo x 1 (Gomerboy tat), Tattoo x 1 (cooperation with Entomologist)

Dont you thing that you are a badstard or you are using goat brain? FULLblack goat. - Salif Ibrahim

MONKEY DEY WORK BABOO DEY CHOP IF YOU LIKE CHOP EM BUT GOD WILL GET YOU ONE DAY... - Kelvin, former hitman turned Gomerboy
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hmmm, is that a hint that you may have a new turd? Twisted Evil

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

T.R.I.P (Turd Rest In Peace) Maybe but...

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
Bort
Elite Baiter

Location: The land of crocodiles, drop-bears and corrupt premiers

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To honor the memory of our dearly departed Turd, I have commissioned this special gravestone for him:

"After the IRS approved our form i became very joyful and much expectant of the money... now i am feeling so bad about the whole thing", "I feel like crying my eyes out of it sockets" - Ozzy Sand Timer Safari Warri-Lome (w/ Big X)
"GOD WILL GORGE YOU, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW A CRIMINAL LIKE YOU", "I BELIEVE YOU ARE A DEVIL INCANATE", "I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE KIND OF HUMAN ARE YOU" - Rev Nachaat Sand Timer
"god will surely judge you for all you have made me gone through", "STOP PLAYING DIRTY GAMES WITH ME", "OGUN WILL KILL ALL YOU ALL" - Scott Larry Tattoo Sand Timer Safari Benin City-Sokoto

Leaked Emma Watson/Emily Kinney sextape
Doctor Seviche
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

THAT is excellent!

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Yes, it is, but it makes me feel sad that His Horrible Highness, Lord of the Turds, may, indeed, be good and dead and gone for ever from amongst us. If that is so, RIP, Turd, old boy, King of the Crapper and beloved of none, except your mum and dad and a few other rellies who didn't know how far off the rails you had ventured.

ETA

I just have to add this: for some reason I am unable to fathom, we were hooked on you despite your awfulness, you unmitigatingly irredeemable human being.
Rowan
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Turd,

If you are dead, then what a waste of life you turned out to be. Yes, you were a real disappointment. It is true that we all got a few laughs out of DSW's baiting of you, but it would have been nicer if instead of throwing away your morals to prey on innocent people, you would have gotten an honest job. It may have meant a quieter life, but that's better than rotting in a ditch somewhere far from home, don't you think?

Can you imagine where you'd be right now if you had bothered to keep your nose clean? I bet you'd be surrounded by friends and family and although not fabulously rich, at least happy. Maybe you would have had that wife you wanted, along with a few kids.

But no. You had to scam, lie and steal so you made yourself into a target. And what a wonderful target you were until the very end. But still . . . what a waste for you to die lonely, broke and on the edge of sanity in a gutter somewhere in a foreign country when some time in the past you could have taken a different path that would have assured you a longer life.

Screw you for being a horrible human being. I hope hyenas feasted on your remains. I shall miss you tales of woe even if I don't miss you personally.

Sincerely,
Me

Sand Timer A.Z. 2013-2015
Easter 2015
"If You can't figure out the scanner find someone smart to do it ok?"
"KISS YOUR INHERITANCE GOOD BYT DUMP ASS"
"its [wo]men like you who truly ruin my days."
"Do you realize that you have pushed me to tears?"
"I pray you die of horrible disease in Jesus name for wasting my time. The is serious business."
Padme

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Doctor Seviche wrote:
Painful as it is, I think it might be time to move this thread to Greatest Hits, along with a good summary page and links to all the previous threads...

...DSW's sig line speaks for itself.

Couldn't agree more! What a stunning bait. Seven years?! How many Tattoos???

An all encompassing summary with links to the original images/videos would be awesome!

I am truly in awe of this one! DSW you're a jedi master (or dark sith lord?). Very Happy

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
dementedman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am just sad I prepared the new map and added in Dubai, but never got to post it and congratulate DSW.

http://s32.postimg.org/4tcqy8peb/Hector_big7_with_dubai2.png

So close! He had the ticket!
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It may come to that, it looks increasingly like he's not getting back up. Worst of all we won't actually know what hole he finally fell into. But, these things happen.
Greatest hits would be a good resting place for the remains of this first rate bait.

Solar
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been following his journey intermittently for a year or so. Probably longer, I think it was around the time when I signed up for my account. Sad to see that he's disappeared. How long was he gone for the last time he went to jail?
dementedman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 12:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ last time, in jail in Egypt, was about 90 days.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 1:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So many potential titles...

The Taming of the Turd

O Turd, Where Art Thou?

The Silence of the Turd

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Bort
Elite Baiter

Location: The land of crocodiles, drop-bears and corrupt premiers

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 5:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There's always the title he was going to use for his book about his adventures: "Super Lad Sojourn" Laughing

"After the IRS approved our form i became very joyful and much expectant of the money... now i am feeling so bad about the whole thing", "I feel like crying my eyes out of it sockets" - Ozzy Sand Timer Safari Warri-Lome (w/ Big X)
"GOD WILL GORGE YOU, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW A CRIMINAL LIKE YOU", "I BELIEVE YOU ARE A DEVIL INCANATE", "I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE KIND OF HUMAN ARE YOU" - Rev Nachaat Sand Timer
"god will surely judge you for all you have made me gone through", "STOP PLAYING DIRTY GAMES WITH ME", "OGUN WILL KILL ALL YOU ALL" - Scott Larry Tattoo Sand Timer Safari Benin City-Sokoto

Leaked Emma Watson/Emily Kinney sextape
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, it looks like this is the end of Turd's adventures for now - Possibly permanently. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. If Dr. Steven Williams hears back from him we can start a new thread, but for now we can lay him to rest, in glory, among his ancestors, in Eater's Greatest hits. Goodnight, sweet prince.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic