SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Turd 7, MIA, still

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Doctor Seviche wrote:

Edited to add: By the way, it would be great if, when Turd returns, he gets an email from some inspector or another who found a copy of the Philios passport inside a shipping container with two brutally mutilated corpses.
z

I spit coffee....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^

by now, that passport should be the last solid object in that container. everything else there already liquified due to heat and high moisture Wink

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A plan. Now we just need him to turn up.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kenya may well mean 8 months in jail, Uganda, I can't find anything specific, other than $30 per day. Prison term isn't shown.

Quote:
Note: Ugandan immigration imposes a fine of up to $30 per day for visa overstays and sometimes detains individuals who overstay their visas until the fine is paid.

His magic wallet containing $10 won't be of much help.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There is the possibility he is gone for good. Much as I'd like this ride to go on forever, he is deeply disadvantaged wherever he is and in pretty bad shape. He may well have been arrested and locked up in some hellish prison pit, or some other unconnected accident may have taken him away. Who knows?

Doctor Seviche
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

His last known position was Uganda, with plans to fly out of Kenya, right? Short of calling the airline / travel agent there's no way to know if he made the flight. His final email was disjointed and he mentioned a fight with the agent over a misunderstanding of the travel date. His grammar was sloppy and he seemed off kilter.

Something bad happened, whatever it may have been. I hope we find out.

Don't jock with the man of God - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

i don't think i will ever come in contact with bastard bad luck stupid and idiot poor foolish man like you,that wasted my time for no reasons!!!!!!! - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop

...are you goatfucking or did you honest fool you eyes? - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop after a very long day driving around Accra.
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^
Quote:
i hD A SERIUOS FIGHT WITH HIMM

Famous last words.

It's been well over two months now. I can't imagine this time being any pleasant.

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Are there any other recent truly atrocious crimes that he could be blamed for in his absence? If he returns, it would be appropriate to him to be wanted for all the wrong reasons again.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks to another baiter who has access to things, they know who they are, and thank you, he was able to find his issued visa, issued on the date Turd said it was, and confirming the dates he claimed to have on the visa he sent me (which looked like ti could be fake), we know that he did, in fact, have a visa. However, there is no record of him arriving in UAE, so... in all likelihood, he disappeared in Kenya, which I think is where he was when/if he left Kampala. His reservation was from Nairobi.

Hopefully the legal system will shit him out in a few months.

Bort
Elite Baiter

Location: The land of crocodiles, drop-bears and corrupt premiers

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looking at that final email he sent, he may have been in the process of having a stroke at the time!

"After the IRS approved our form i became very joyful and much expectant of the money... now i am feeling so bad about the whole thing", "I feel like crying my eyes out of it sockets" - Ozzy Sand Timer Safari Warri-Lome (w/ Big X)
"GOD WILL GORGE YOU, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW A CRIMINAL LIKE YOU", "I BELIEVE YOU ARE A DEVIL INCANATE", "I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE KIND OF HUMAN ARE YOU" - Rev Nachaat Sand Timer
"god will surely judge you for all you have made me gone through", "STOP PLAYING DIRTY GAMES WITH ME", "OGUN WILL KILL ALL YOU ALL" - Scott Larry Tattoo Sand Timer Safari Benin City-Sokoto

Leaked Emma Watson/Emily Kinney sextape
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope he was only paralyzed on one side so he can send me email....

susanstohelit
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been gone a while from this board and honestly that Turd was still going even for this long has amazed me.

How many years are you guys up to with him now?And has he vanished like this before?

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Removed unnecessary quote of previous post - bware419ers

He was in jail for three months in Egypt while the country went into chaos around him.
Doctor Seviche
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's been gone for about 2 and a half months now, going on his seventh year baited and 3rd year on safari. He's spent the majority of the past 7 years on the run, with only two brief returns to his home area to raise funds for his adventures.

He is either dead or imprisoned in Uganda, Kenya or Dubai. There's no telling what crime exactly he may have been picked up for. He had a visa for Dubai and I think he had fake documents in Uganda and Kenya, but I'm not sure.

Wherever he is, he isn't happy. Assuming he is imprisoned, he will most likely end up deported to West Africa after a few months to a few years, depending on his sentence. At that point, it's my understanding DSW has some interesting ideas for all those biometric videos...

If any philanthropist donors to Eater want to raise the funds, you can get some private investigators in Kenya to check out any criminal history he may have racked up:

http://www.criminal-records-search.com/international/kenya.htm

i don't think i will ever come in contact with bastard bad luck stupid and idiot poor foolish man like you,that wasted my time for no reasons!!!!!!! - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop

...are you goatfucking or did you honest fool you eyes? - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop after a very long day driving around Accra.
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not going to let this slip off page 1. Hurry back Turd, we're missing you!!

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
MuzunguTheHuntress
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Doctor Seviche wrote:

If any philanthropist donors to Eater want to raise the funds, you can get some private investigators in Kenya to check out any criminal history he may have racked up:

http://www.criminal-records-search.com/international/kenya.htm

The problem with that is absolutely nothing is computerized here, and I fear it would be a waste of money. The only way to find out if he's incarcerated would be to go to each facility and inquire. It's possible that he was picked up at immigration in the airport. They are rather picky when it comes to expired visas. As an illegal or expired visa holder, he would be given 6 months in a "1 hot, no cot" facility where soap, tissue and laundry soap are not provided. If a citizen (usually fellow inmate) will sign for him, he will be given "free bond", and turned loose. The law says he will be transported back to his home country - but that almost never happens.

Busia (Uganda / Kenya border crossing) is an open border, and people cross without passport control, daily. The trip from UG to Nairobi is a special kind of hell.

Anderson: ask the Doc if my perfect sperm can make you pregnant and i wont fail. (to my character's recent surgery - a hysterectomy.)
'abeg' challenged "David Nelson", worlds most inept romance lad: se u won dey abuse me ni?? (from english to laddish in 2.5 seconds.)
Easter Egg 2012 Closed lad accounts x8 Mc Fry
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No word from him. I wish we had an update, something, to tell us what happened. Even to know they found jackals chewing on the genitalia of his cadaver in an irrigation ditch. But what I would prefer is him to emerge with tales of woe, and eager to head to... somewhere.

Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Right, now we have to find a bunch a lads, send them to Kenya and have them hand out flyers "HAVE YOU SEEN THIS MAN? CALL OR EMAIL ME IF YOU DID." to people. Laughing

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
Doctor Seviche
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We need an Interpol alert put out.

MuzunguTheHuntress
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mortal wrote:
Right, now we have to find a bunch a lads, send them to Kenya and have them hand out flyers "HAVE YOU SEEN THIS MAN? CALL OR EMAIL ME IF YOU DID." to people. Laughing

Nairobi is full of 9ja lads. Authorities ran them off 3 years ago, but they have been dribbling back in like a bad case of Montezumas revenge.

Anderson: ask the Doc if my perfect sperm can make you pregnant and i wont fail. (to my character's recent surgery - a hysterectomy.)
'abeg' challenged "David Nelson", worlds most inept romance lad: se u won dey abuse me ni?? (from english to laddish in 2.5 seconds.)
Rowan
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

MuzunguTheHuntress wrote:
The problem with that is absolutely nothing is computerized here, and I fear it would be a waste of money. The only way to find out if he's incarcerated would be to go to each facility and inquire. It's possible that he was picked up at immigration in the airport. They are rather picky when it comes to expired visas. As an illegal or expired visa holder, he would be given 6 months in a "1 hot, no cot" facility where soap, tissue and laundry soap are not provided. If a citizen (usually fellow inmate) will sign for him, he will be given "free bond", and turned loose. The law says he will be transported back to his home country - but that almost never happens.

Busia (Uganda / Kenya border crossing) is an open border, and people cross without passport control, daily. The trip from UG to Nairobi is a special kind of hell.

So when he's freed, will they just dump him on the border then? I assume they don't just open up the jailhouse gates and turn him loose because they want to see the back of him rather than wasting their time re-arresting him. But I could be wrong. I know little about African criminal justice systems other than many times they're corrupt and their prisons make First World ones look like five-star hotels.

Sand Timer A.Z. 2013-2015
Easter 2015
"If You can't figure out the scanner find someone smart to do it ok?"
"KISS YOUR INHERITANCE GOOD BYT DUMP ASS"
"its [wo]men like you who truly ruin my days."
"Do you realize that you have pushed me to tears?"
"I pray you die of horrible disease in Jesus name for wasting my time. The is serious business."
MuzunguTheHuntress
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
 when he's freed, will they just dump him on the border then? I assume they don't just open up the jailhouse gates and turn him loose because they want to see the back of him rather than wasting their time re-arresting him. 

They don't even take them to the border. Unless they were arrested at the border, then they point the lad away from Kenya n let him go. One of the lads I had arrested here 3 years ago (illegal) is still here and 2 others have recently been released. That's exactly what they do. Open the gates n shove them out. They are *supposed* to send them home. In my experience, they never do. If he was picked up at the airport, and tries to re-book his flight he will have to show his prison papers or it will be "wash, rinse, repeat". If he is in prison, at least he's getting fed. Probably better than he has eaten since his last journey started.

Quote:
 their prisons make First World ones look like five-star hotels.

Thats an understatement. After sentencing they are given a cot. Before, it's a pile of louse, bedbug, and scabies infested straw on the floor. Prisons don't treat for those conditions. Medical care is rudimentary at best. If you're dying, you can see the doc. Guards are corrupt, often charging family to see the prisoner, and guards live inside the walls. Smuggling is never by family members - always by guards who have set up a network of digital money transfers for prisoners to send their ill gotten gains outside the walls. Rape is virtually unheard of unless a guard pays prisoners to molest a prisoner who they find irritating. It's really the 5th level of hell.

Last edited by MuzunguTheHuntress on Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, Turd - another unknowing subject of the CIA secret project REality Control Through Unified Manipulation (RECTUM). This experiment was judged a 96% success.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

FWIW, I think he's in the clink. Anywhere else, he'd find internet access.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When he first went missing, I did have some concerns that Turd may have met an untimely demise, but I now feel very confident that he is in prison on some visa misdemeanor, or other, probably in Kenya. Nesting in the scabious, flee-ridden straw. Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic