SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Turd 7, MIA, still

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yaaayyy - Bernie may yet be back! Whoopy-doopy. Yeah, sure Turd will believe it, so will I. jump_4_joy
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
he was a beast psychopath and a sadist, kills and drink the blood and eat human flesh, he was a complete evil.

Wow, I love the way Turd describes Bernie.
And to think that six years ago, Bernie was just a simple asshole prick. Smile
clapping

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know. I kind of liked Bernie....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This works on so many levels! It just doesn't get any better.

Quote:
I cry in private when I think of how peoples nowadays who poses to be good peoples are really not good peoples in heart.

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ - 'O wad some Power the giftie gie us
To see ourselves as others see us.' LOL

Edit: correction

Last edited by MorganleFay on Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Turd just sent me about 70 pictures of himself, holding a rainbo flag, naked, with close ups of his anus. A shot of his anus is here. NSFW

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Turd, Poster Boi for West African Gay Rights.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tasteful done. But, is it art?

The rest, of course, are indecent.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can see this going out to 5000 lads when/if he ever ends up in Nigeria.

Edited to add that I love the tattoos.....

Last edited by dr stephen williams on Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And, for fun, an ear print, here

Doctor Seviche
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Again?

AGAIN??????

Don't jock with the man of God - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

i don't think i will ever come in contact with bastard bad luck stupid and idiot poor foolish man like you,that wasted my time for no reasons!!!!!!! - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop

...are you goatfucking or did you honest fool you eyes? - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop after a very long day driving around Accra.
dementedman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats, DSW Smile
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Rainbow makes it all betterer for being the Poster Boi.

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kudos (again!) Doc!!! Very Happy

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
EU321
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy is a complete idiot

I have some questions

Where is he writting emails from? Does he use a Iphone or does he visit internet cafés while traveling?

Is it possible to make him travel to India or Thailand? so that he is far away from home

What is the next extreme thing you need to convince him to do?

Where is he right now on the map?

who are you and what are trying to do? why are you playing with me? JACK 5MITH

WE DON’T PALY HERE, WE ARE TIRED OF YOUR GAMES. United R1vals after 30x MTCN v4ult logins
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

is there a way to get him to take a pic of himself, front shot, having 2 rainbow-hearts over his nipples and one over his best (sliced) piece?

not to see it (I love my eyes and I don't want to become blind) but as a nice extra for his future carreer Twisted Evil

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
mugu_eater
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Is it possible to make him travel to India or Thailand?

DSW is working hard for India so eventualy he end up there.

Sand Timer mr Frank Bode

NOW I KNOW YOU ARE THE MOST STUPID ANIMAL THAT EVER EXIST ON EARTH. FB

ANYWAY THERES NO REASON TO WASTE MY PRECIOUS TIME WITH HE GOAT LIKE YOU..I KNOW ANIMAL LIKE YOU WOULD NOT KNOW SIMPLE COURTESY OF APOLOGY FOR WASTING A TIME OF A RESPONSIBLE BUSINESSMAN LIKE ME.
J0hns0n Prince K0fi
dementedman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He is in Uganda now:

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Last edited by dr stephen williams on Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh my god. You made it happen again. bow_down

Just out of curiosity - how many sets of biometrics have you recieved to date?

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jewis Temple=1
Hindu Temple=2
Buddish Temple=3
CotEF=2

His last one had medical book type photos of his anus. It was so close I could smell what he had for lunch yesterday.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic