SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Pastor Om4r TWAT 2- Omar's Retribution

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have deleted quite a few posts from this thread. What is done is done. Move on. This is not the place to discuss it.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
TheAxolotls
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Regardless of how it ended or maybe it isn't, this has been the most entertaining bait ever.
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

read the us-safari, which was accomplished last year...

it's at least equally funny Wink

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
EU321
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope that he hasn't twigged and will be back

who are you and what are trying to do? why are you playing with me? JACK 5MITH

WE DON’T PALY HERE, WE ARE TIRED OF YOUR GAMES. United R1vals after 30x MTCN v4ult logins
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm rather confident we've lost this lad. It's really a shame. I don't know that I've been as sad to see a lad go because he really had many more miles left in him, literally.

The little nitwit was planning on going to Giza or Belgium.

But, all in all, I'd say Omar and his life has been a success. If you're reading this, Omar, being a TWAT means you're a big vagina. Very Happy I hope you enjoyed your trip to Abeche as much as you enjoyed building a behemoth of a pyramid in your back yard.

As I said, I'm terribly sad to see Omar go. He's been a true friend. I think I'm probably more upset about losing him over anyone else. Sad

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Ser Davos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I certainly hope that yall plan on checking google earth from time to time. I would love to see a huge slab of concrete.

United KingdomSouth AfricaUnited StatesCanadaAustraliaChinaPanamaIndonesiaTurkeyGhanaThailandKenyaNigeriaBrazilUkraineUnited Arab EmiratesGermanyAlgerian FlagcameroonBeninMalaysiaSwitzerlandBelgiumAfghanistanNetherlandsCambodia FlagTogoSpainColumbia

Safari Prosper: Lagos>Bamako>Timbuktu with the Onion smugglers, TLH, and Jojobean

Isn't being a nerd all about being passionate about something that's inconsequential?
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@jojobean: as previously written: he has a pyramid sitting around in his garden. that's quite some work to dismantle.

and there is always the slight chance that the lad rethinks everything, and comes to the conclusion that it wasn't so bad. my best lad, anderson frank, twigged after every safari, he needed a week or so and then he came back. maybe your lad comes back too.

even if not, you wrote that there is rushforth, begging for a new round of twat safaries Twisted Evil

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
safari
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:
If you're reading this, Omar, being a TWAT means you're a big vagina.(

I don't think there is any need to tell him so because either-way you see it,we are all proud products of a "vagina".yeah,and i mean it. Wink

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It was a good run and he had some bad times. If anything, the twat jokes were for our great amusement anyway.

Thanx baiters Smile
TheLoneHaranguer
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks again, folks. It was a great ride but, since neither Jojo nor I are getting any more emails from our boi, I think it’s time to officially call a flatline and mark the time of death.

If I said I wasn't disappointed with how ignominiously this bait ended, I'd be a liar. I’ve been saying all along that Omar is a one-in-a-million lad and I find it hard to believe that Omar twigged so suddenly. Remember – this is a guy who was stredded in Chad for a week and, once he returned home and re-established an internet connection, what was the first thing he did? He emailed Ben and Phystme and apologized to *us*. The guy was seriously geeked up to meet with the elders, he was ready to travel again, and he didn't even bat an eye when we suggested our reach goals of Belgium or Giza. That kind of belief and investment isn't easily shaken, so certainly *something* had to have happened. True -- our tat requirement may have shocked him a bit but I don’t see it being enough to turn him away from the church completely.

However, I promised a while ago that I was working on my “Oscar acceptance speech” for when the bait ended and, as much as I hate to admit it, I think now is the time for me to step up to the podium.

First off, I would like to thank everyone who read the bait, enjoyed it, and took the time to post in it or to PM Jojo and me with compliments and suggestions. A lot of folks have mentioned that this was the first bait they would go to in the morning and, well, it was the same with me. Every morning, shortly after I woke up, I would check in and see what had transpired over the night. Jojo and I had an absolute blast introducing Omar to the wonderful world of TWAT and I'm glad that everyone else seems to have enjoyed the bait as much as we did.

And now for a few specific mentions:

To bware: For some amazing PhotoChop work and, well, everything else

To Dr Mike: For his time, his money, and for keeping a straight face through some of the most ridiculous conversations I have ever heard.
Quote:
They are sending Anita to pick you up on a camel. Which is strange, but it works.

Jojo and I are seriously going to paypal you some money or make a donation to a charity in your name or something.

To Padme: For the single most chilling phone call I have ever heard on Eater

To mugu_eater: For doing some detective work related to Omar's detention and interrogation in Abeche

And, finally, to my co-conspirator Jojo: I have already mentioned this to a couple of friends but I will now state it publicly – Jojo’s return to Eater and his offer to help me safari Omar is kind of like Ted Williams coming out of retirement to teach some random minor leaguer how to hit. Before this bait began, I didn’t know Jojo. Hell, I didn’t even realize that he was the “stredded in hash conditions” guy until I read the Road to Chad bait. I don’t know what possessed Jojo to return at this point in time with this specific lad but I am beyond grateful that he did – this bait would not have been anywhere near as amazing without him.

bow_down Image

And, make no mistake, this really was an amazing bait. To put on my mentor’s mortarboard for a moment -- baiting isn’t about getting pissed-off lad rants to put in your siggy, nor is it about scoring trophies, and it’s certainly not about collecting icons; baiting is about wasting a lad’s time, upending his world, and leaving him in a worse place than when he started. And, boy, did we do that.

Since Omar first came to make our acquaintance, he spent good money to buy a bunch of sandbags, and then either spent more money to have the pyramid built or took part in some back-breaking labor to build the pyramid himself. Omar traveled to the Niger Republic where he tried to cross the border into Chad and was accused of being Boko Haram. Omar bought a last-minute plane flight into N’djamena where he was immediately shaken down by a corrupt customs officer. Then, on his trip from N’djamena to Abeche, he was shaken down not once, but many times, by more corrupt guards. Once he arrived in Abeche, he had nothing to do but wander around, meditate, and stare at the mouldering bananas he was carrying until he was detained by the local gendarmes, questioned, and released. Once he realized he needed to get home, even that wasn’t easy. Those guards on the way back weren’t going to bribe themselves, so Omar needed to get more money so he could finally make it home to learn that, in his absence, his house had been buggled.

Now *that* is a bad trip. Years from now, any time someone mentions Chad, Omar will probably still be talking about this hellish trip he took and how much he hates the fooking country. Think about that – because of us, Omar now hates an entire country.

It’s probably well past time for me to be wrapping up so, once again, I would like to thank everyone who came along for the ride. It’s been one hell of a great experience (For us, I mean. Obviously not for Omar.) and I’m glad all of you were able to take part in it with me and Jojo.

Safari T.W.A.T Vcamera Pastor Omar (Edo->N'Djamena->Abeche): "I have been slept in tached huts in the Sahara deserts"
Safari x3 T.W.A.T Vcamera x3 Tattoo Rev. Prosper (Lagos->Timbuktu): "I have never been in to this type of thing in my life and you called it enjoyment"
Easter 2015 Vcamera Goat Jack Boot
Mortar

House Haranguer: Alone we stand, together we thrive

"trust is hard to build until the foot step of trust has been stepped" Jammy King, getting philosophical

"i HAVE WRITTEN 73 MESSAGES TO YOU WHAT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR?" Rev. Boutin Dickson, not getting it
The Scaminator
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, a great bait indeed. It really should be moved over to Eater's Greatest Hits. I do agree, JoJo was a game changer. I'm really glad he came out of retirement to actively participate in this bait, hopefully he continues to safari many more lads to Chad.

Great work by everyone involved!
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think I've ever read anything on Eater that made me laugh as hard as when Anita said:

Quote:
I'm coming to get you Omar! I'm coming with Scooby and Scrappy!

The mental picture of a 15-year old white girl, being sent off on her own on a pair of camels through the Sahara desert, wandering past tached huts to rescue Omar is just so good. Well done guys.

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
Bait-a Ray Bill
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolutely awesome bait by everyone involved. I am proud to have played a very small part in selecting the tattoo that Omar was to have gotten. This is the type of bait I would love to be able to do, but i have much to learn first. As of right now, I am doing straight baits and making up disgusting stories to tell "Sookie."

A few prank phone calls to scammers

Closed lad accounts 1st
Doctor Seviche
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome bait guys! I think perhaps the most remarkable thing about this story is that despite all the hard work Team Omar put into it, so much of his misery was due to factors well beyond the baiters control. Such a shame he couldn't have been further nurtured into the next regular fixture at Eater. It was great while it lasted!

Don't jock with the man of God - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

i don't think i will ever come in contact with bastard bad luck stupid and idiot poor foolish man like you,that wasted my time for no reasons!!!!!!! - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop

...are you goatfucking or did you honest fool you eyes? - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop after a very long day driving around Accra.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Definitely epic on every level! This will indeed be moved to Greatest Hits soon, once everyone has had a chance to read TLH's Oscar speech. Very Happy

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
FrankGarret
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great bait Very Happy

A shame Omar twigged.He had the potential to be another Hector.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great effort TLH and jojo first class baiting.

Sand Timer mr Frank Bode

NOW I KNOW YOU ARE THE MOST STUPID ANIMAL THAT EVER EXIST ON EARTH. FB

ANYWAY THERES NO REASON TO WASTE MY PRECIOUS TIME WITH HE GOAT LIKE YOU..I KNOW ANIMAL LIKE YOU WOULD NOT KNOW SIMPLE COURTESY OF APOLOGY FOR WASTING A TIME OF A RESPONSIBLE BUSINESSMAN LIKE ME.
J0hns0n Prince K0fi
Ser Davos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you Jojo and TLH for sharing this experience with us. I am among the many that checked this thread before any other every time I logged in. Great job and keep up the good work.

And the Oscar for best supporting fruit in a drama/comedy goes to:

The bananas!

United KingdomSouth AfricaUnited StatesCanadaAustraliaChinaPanamaIndonesiaTurkeyGhanaThailandKenyaNigeriaBrazilUkraineUnited Arab EmiratesGermanyAlgerian FlagcameroonBeninMalaysiaSwitzerlandBelgiumAfghanistanNetherlandsCambodia FlagTogoSpainColumbia

Safari Prosper: Lagos>Bamako>Timbuktu with the Onion smugglers, TLH, and Jojobean

Isn't being a nerd all about being passionate about something that's inconsequential?
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojo & TLH (+ HWCBN? )

Fantastic safari & Omar was well hooked & a great team effort. However I did think at the time when he finally got back home totally f*cked after his Chad trip & found his home buggled that it would have been better to give him a breather for 10 minutes by gentle encouragement from TWAT to travel again instead of all the persistent emphasis on getting a specific tattoo etc (that could have come a lot later after his 2nd expedition)
All too much, too soon when he got home .
I am no safari expert (wish I had the time) but I have been around here long enough to hopefully qualify to give my opinion on this bait Confused

Ps. Bananas must now be compulsory on any safari.

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

TheLoneHaranguer Wrote:

Quote:
Oscar

Juan Freizwidatt Wrote:

Quote:
Oscar

Ser Davos Wrote:

Quote:
Oscar

I’m here guys what did I miss? Oh wait never mind…GREAT WORK Gang it was a pleasure to read and yeah like others it was my morning entertainment before heading to the salt mines. I have a feeling Om4r will be back.

And on the Banana theme I think this is fitting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUoMKuHwSjQ

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

An outstanding bait that definitely belongs in the Greatest Hits section. Omar was truly a rare lad. I'm hoping he crawls back into the TWAT sometime in the future.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
plasmid
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was one who would read this and the Turd saga first thing in the morning at work. Very Happy

Omar was an orphanage lad, yeah? Maybe you should create a new character and mail him again... Very Happy
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Me, too. What you all said. Loved it, from start to finish. Thank you, guys for super entertainment and not only that, but you did a brilliant job in accordance with the principles and objectives of great baiting.
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TheLoneHaranguer wrote:

To Dr Mike: For his time, his money, and for keeping a straight face through some of the most ridiculous conversations I have ever heard.
Quote:
They are sending Anita to pick you up on a camel. Which is strange, but it works.

You are welcome. I felt that the idea was rather stupid. Not your idea to have the characters go by camel, that was hilarious. But the idea that the characters must have had to actually chose go 80 km by frakkin camel, that takes some tremendous stupidity and hence i felt obliged to mention to Omar that it was an ... eh... odd choice. I am glad you liked it. And thanks for mention in the thread, it was my pleasure to help. And i do not expect nor want any compensation.

If you do feel obliged to send money you can always help Eater out. I heard that Rover wanted a new car so that could come handy. Or you can chose to donate any amount of cash to UNHCR or MSF. They both need every dollar they can get at the moment.

It was an epic bait and i am honoured to have been a part of it. Sadly Omar twigged (or was made to twig). Anyway, it was fun as long as it lasted.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

150 000 hits is a heck of an achievement. Well Done to all involved.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic