SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Pastor Om4r TWAT 2- Omar's Retribution

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TheLoneHaranguer
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Omar still isn't responding to Phystme. Even though he seems OK with complaining to Ben, I think Omar is a bit too intimidated by Phystme to directly say no to one of his requests. So I thought I'd do the "iron fist in a velvet glove" dealie-o and give him a bit of a warning before I get harsh with him:
Quote:
I was having a little bit of trouble preparing My sermon for the week and, a night or two ago, I had dinner at the house of one of My friends within Our Church and I saw the most interesting passage that was framed and hung on his wall. Although I should have taken a picture of it, I did manage to write it down, since I thought it a good addition to My sermon.

Omar, I get the feeling that you are having a Crisis of Faith and I can say that I have seen many of Our Initiates go through this very same Crisis. After all, that is the point of Faith, is it not? Your understanding that all that takes place takes place for a reason and, even if you may not understand that reason, all you need to do is remain secure in the knowledge that there is a reason it is taking place. At times like this, even if you may not be able to see the reason, all you must do is remember that there is a Greater Power guiding you and, as long as your Faith remains strong, that Greater Power will not let you stumble nor will It steer you down any wrong path.

When you feel your Faith beginning to waver, I would recommend that you read the following passage and I hope and pray it gives you the same strength as it does Me.

You got it from Our Father
His most sacred gift to give
It is yours to keep and cherish
For all the days you live

If you lose what you possess
It can always be replaced
But the sign of Our commitment
May never be erased

It was sacred when you took it
A worthy mark to bear
When I received it from Our Father
There was love and promise there

Be sure you bear it always
After all is said and done
You will be proud your Faith remains
When you pass it to your son

So, please, Omar. I pray that you stay strong and I look forward to learning that you will soon be ready to meet all of Us at Our upcoming Circling of the CLIT.

Safari T.W.A.T Vcamera Pastor Omar (Edo->N'Djamena->Abeche): "I have been slept in tached huts in the Sahara deserts"
Safari x3 T.W.A.T Vcamera x3 Tattoo Rev. Prosper (Lagos->Timbuktu): "I have never been in to this type of thing in my life and you called it enjoyment"
Easter 2015 Vcamera Goat Jack Boot
Mortar

House Haranguer: Alone we stand, together we thrive

"trust is hard to build until the foot step of trust has been stepped" Jammy King, getting philosophical

"i HAVE WRITTEN 73 MESSAGES TO YOU WHAT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR?" Rev. Boutin Dickson, not getting it
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So... did your boi deliver on his promise of all the requested pics? We really need an update on the buggling! Very Happy

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
TheLoneHaranguer
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have not heard from our boi since about a week ago, although I know Jojo has gotten emails from him more recently. I think (I hope) all it is is that he doesn't want to get the tat and is afraid to come out and say no to Phystme.

I've been nice so far, so I'll give him another day or so and then get stern with him...

Safari T.W.A.T Vcamera Pastor Omar (Edo->N'Djamena->Abeche): "I have been slept in tached huts in the Sahara deserts"
Safari x3 T.W.A.T Vcamera x3 Tattoo Rev. Prosper (Lagos->Timbuktu): "I have never been in to this type of thing in my life and you called it enjoyment"
Mortar

"trust is hard to build until the foot step of trust has been stepped" Jammy King, getting philosophical

"i HAVE WRITTEN 73 MESSAGES TO YOU WHAT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR?" Rev. Boutin Dickson, not getting it
TheLoneHaranguer
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One more email, sent to Omar. We were able to confirm that the email was read at 4:28 am EST:
Quote:
What is going on ok

I have sent you many emails asking for updates on your little to-do list but I have not heard a thing from you in what seems like days and days. I know that Ben has told Me that you have been in contact with him but I am not sure why you are not emailing Me with this critical information for which I asked you for.

Although I know I told you that We sometimes need to bend Our Rules for a very few select Initiates, do not make the mistake of thinking that we will break a single one of Them. After all, Our Rules are those very things which set Us apart and allow Us to make sure that We operate on an equal footing with each other.

If I do not hear from you soon, I will need to assume that you are no longer interested in joining the TWAT and in attending Our Circling of the CLIT and I will communicate this news to Ben and all the rest of Our Members.

I'm trying to stay optimistic here, but I am genuinely worried that Omar may have twigged and come to the realization that all is not right in TWAT-ville.

Mortar

The Scaminator
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn, it's sure looking like he might have twigged. Well, if he did this one should go down in Eater's GH!
TheLoneHaranguer
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A few weeks back, Jojo implied that we may have had something to do with Omar's house getting buggled, and I think now is probably as good a time as any to share the full story with y'all. While Omar was stredded in Chad, with nothing to do but walk around and meditate, we obtained an email list of 450 or so lads based in Nigeria and ASEM'ed them with the following:
Quote:
BRODA

I TOLD U I HAD A SURE THING. THERE IS A GUYMAN IN EDO STATE WHO JUST GOT A BIG PAYOUT. HE HAVE MAGA PAY HIM. HE HIDE THE MONEY INBHIS BACKYARD. HE HAVE A LOT OF SANDBAGS ON TOP. THERE BI A SILVER BRIEFCASE WITH $175,000 IN IT. INSIDE A SANDBAG INBTHE BOTTOM IN THE MIDDLE.

HIS ADDRESS ---

<REDACTED>

THE GUY IS IN CHAD MEETIBG AJOTHER MAGA. HE IS GONE FOR MANY DAYS. GO GET THE MONEY. GO AT NIGHT SO NO ONE SEE U. IT IS BIG MONEY BRODA.

ONE LUV

ADAMU

Even though we received about 100 bouncebacks, this means well over 300 Nigerian lads received the email. Our theory (which is why we were pushing so hard for photos of the pyramid) is that a lad went to Casa del Omar, dismantled the pyramid and -- when he failed to find the aforementioned buried treasure in it -- took it upon himself to buggle Omar. It might even be funnier if a second lad came along, saw the pyramid and the buggled house, and decided to help himself to whatever was left.

Geez, Omar's neighbors must really hate the poor guy...

Mortar

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
KissOfDeath
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"There goes the neighborhood ... "

GoatJack Boot
Closed lad accounts x14 ~ Assorted
x33 ~ Assorted
x78 + Closed lad accounts x3 ~ DT
x789+959 w/Team BaconBoi ~ "This charge-back/reversals is now getting on my nerves." ~ "What exactly are you? Why are you fooling me?"

Gadgeteer Grad Thumbs up 05/29/15

2015 Easter 2015 Co-Winner w/Nick Roper

“What the hell is wrong with you?”~"Stop playing games with me okay" ~ PartyBoi w/Team Sley

“jose and KoD, Eater's <strike>most vomit-inducing</strike> cutest couple” ~ TheLoneHaranguer
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just returned back from being stredded in some severely hash conditions in Norway. It was brutal. Busty, beautiful blonde haired, blue eyed girls all around. It was pure torture. I really did think how similar my conditions were to Omar.

Sadly, I have received not a single email from Omar. Sad I believe he probably knows that the whole jig is up. This is extremely sad to me and, honestly, makes me madder than a yak in heat. This was a good lad and he believed so strongly.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sad for all of us-This was a true work of art!

I don't want to know how you are familiar with a yak in heat.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
dementedman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

But can you really be surprised he twigged (if so)?

Instead of waiting for him to get the mark, you instead went on and on about circling the CLIT between the folds of the TWAT.

Anyway, if he does ever come back and asks about that, just say that yes, the church does have a lot of links to feminine fertility. It's all about creation.
Ser Davos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What was his original scam, orphans?

With all the money he spent trying to enter the TWAT (and I understand what that is like; of course I have never built a pyramid and maybe that is why I am still single) he needs to fall back on his old ways.

Do we have his original orphanage email address? It seems like a massbait would be in order. I doubt there will be anything other than straight baits, but we could take more of his time than we already have.

United KingdomSouth AfricaUnited StatesCanadaAustraliaChinaPanamaIndonesiaTurkeyGhanaThailandKenyaNigeriaBrazilUkraineUnited Arab EmiratesGermanyAlgerian FlagcameroonBeninMalaysiaSwitzerlandBelgiumAfghanistanNetherlandsCambodia FlagTogoSpainColumbia

Safari Prosper: Lagos>Bamako>Timbuktu with the Onion smugglers, TLH, and Jojobean

Isn't being a nerd all about being passionate about something that's inconsequential?
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:
I just returned back from being stredded in some severely hash conditions in Norway. It was brutal. Busty, beautiful blonde haired, blue eyed girls all around. It was pure torture. I really did think how similar my conditions were to Omar.

I'm sorry to hear that you had such problems on your saf... pilgrimage.

yet, there is only one question: did you carry a banana with you? and what does it look like now.

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
JackalSpat
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Since it seems likely that Pastor Om4r is on indefinite hiatus, and thus is not likely to provide us with reconnaissance photos of his house and pyramid... Would it be possible to have another lad do some photographic scouting on behalf of some Church Insurance adjusters?

I for one would enjoy a little closure to this currently gaping TWAT.
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

think about it this way: he has a nice pyramid sitting in his garden, reminding him of what he has achieved.

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Frankly, I think it miraculous that you guys and gals managed to keep the wool pulled over the eyes of someone as smart as Omar as long as you did.

Imo, the tat was probably a step too far. He obviously didn't want to have his 'lovely' skin permanently disfigured. Lol I didn't think he would. He's not in Tacky-Turd's league, after all.

Laughing

However, we may never know what actually woke him up, if wake up he did. He may just have become totally tired of the whole thing, especially after the magnificent bugglery. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it was the labia and other references, which were overboard. A shame to have lost that lad like this as he was clearly a gem.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
TheLoneHaranguer
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It wasn't the tat that caused Omar to give up on the church. Not only was he far too invested in the bait at that point, but -- had Omar just communicated with Ben -- we had a contingency plan to give Omar the illusion that he wouldn't be needing the tat.

I agree with DSW and think it's far more likely that -- if any "in-bait" event caused Omar to twig -- it was that vulva/labia/feeding people to lions/turning people's skulls into candlesticks nonsense. In an email we haven't published, even Omar wondered what the hell that was all about...

Mortar

BigBeautifulBaiter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm still a newbie in all this, but that pyramid is just amazing.

This was such a great read, good luck with getting him back on the hook!

"THEY ASKING FOR ONIONS AND GRAMS WHICH IS MEANT FOR THE INITIAL DEPOSIT FEE"
"nothing good can ever come out from stupid dawn and his family"
FrankGarret
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope he dint twig Crying or Very sad

Maybe he went AWOL for some other reason?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^

there is a chance that he just could not afford paying the network fee. internet in lagos isn't expensive, especially mobile phone connections, but they want their money. there are plans, where a customer can obtain internet on a daily or weekly base (more expensive than monthly).

the same thing goes for power. if someone doesn't pay the bill, the powerline gets switched off...

power and internet... the basic needs of a scammer (okay, and food).

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TLH and I want to make sure the bait is completely over before we just turn him over to the wolves.

Sadly, he doesn't even respond to his original orphanage scams. I had several email addresses for him and he never once responded to any that our fellow baiters tried. Sad

Feeding people to the lions. Vulva. Labia. Those were all too over the top, in my opinion.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah I figured you had an uphill battle after that. *shrug* maybe he will come back around eventually...

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
WhoMeNooo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm actually wondering whether our dear boi isn't truly clinically depressed. Speaking from experience I can say that it can be truly debilitating and what he went through would definitely have triggered an episode in me. I listened to those last phone calls again and it definitely reminds me of myself when I'm down.

Depression can make a person withdraw from others to such an extent that he wouldn't contact anyone no matter what the benefits are. In the past when things got really bad for me, I stopped going out, I stopped answering the phone, I stopped going online at all (not even surfing the net), I even stopped eating! All I did all day was try and sleep.

And what makes me think that it's even more likely, is the fact that he seemed to gradually withdraw. First he stopped replying to Amanda, then he stopped replying to Phystme and only after that did he stop replying to Ben. The progression of his withdrawal is exactly the same as what happens to me.

Perhaps its just wishful thinking though - I don't want my most favorite bait to end...

The Lad Whisperer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have to agree with others on the twigging causes. The lion feeding in particular was surely a huge red flag. I remember reading that during my daily dose and feeling that it was the beginning of the end. The vagina jokes probably tipped what was already a very doubtful lad over the edge.

However, I really did enjoy things up until then. Kudos to all involved! The padme calls were a real highlight. Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic