SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

It Started With A Hitlad.....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Scambaiter_Ballsich
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok all, this is an ongoing bait i have going that has now turned into 3 of my charactors being involved and 2 consecutive baits running seprately with the same lad.

The second bait can be found here https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2186378#2186378

It has been going for over 2 months now and you can see how my baiting style has changed.

Watch this space for the other bait that will be posted in a sperate thread.

It started by someone posting the details of a hitlad, i thought id give him a go. Seems he's stupid as pig shi!t and believes anything, even by my poor baiting standards!

This is the original email i replied to
Quote:
Hello,
I am a Murder Agent am from Iraq I've no other job than to kill to survive...you have been betrayed by some one very very close to you.he payed me to kill you.i don't know what you did to him and i don't care to know..but the person wants you dead and right now your life is in my hands..you have just 78hours to live after that me and my men shall come for your life..my men are surrounding your house right now watching you and if you do anything stupid you shall receive a gun short from us.. but i can help you if you will pay me double of what he payed me.........and i can also tell you who ordered us to kill you..but that will be after you have payed to save your life..your life is in your hands now.
PS: DO NOT TELL ANYBODY THIS......
reply me back via my email : <Snipped>

YOU ARE WARNED

MURDER AGENT

Quote:
OMG I hope not. What do I need to do to make this stop?

Harry

Quote:
YOU ARE TO KILL FOR JUST 48 HOURS!!! THIS IS MY BELOVED PROFESSION!! ARE YOU READY TO PAY US BECAUSE WE HAVE BE PAID TO KILL YOU BY UNKNOWN OPPONENT WHICH CANNOT BE DISCOVER!!

SO FOR YOU TO LIVE YOU NEED TO ACT FAST!!!

Quote:
Ok now you have me scared. I just dont understand why someone would want to kill me?! What do I need to do to stop this as im really scared now.

Harry

Quote:
YOU HAVE TOM PAY US TO SPARE YOUR LIFE THEN IN RETURN GO AND KILL THE PERSON WHO SENT US TO KILL YOU!!!

WE WHERE PAID $10,000 TO KILL YOU SO HOW MUCH CAN YOU PAY US TO SPARE YOUR LIFE!!!!

I thought i'd play on the Tom bit
Quote:
OMG it was Tom?! The son on a bitch! I dont have $10,000 but I can give you $2000. I hope thats enough to stop you killing me? Why do you need to kill Tom?

Harry

Quote:
I WANT YOU TO SEND THE MONEY VIA WESTERN UNION!!! GET BACK TO US FOR THE INFORMATION TO MAKE THE PAYMENT!!! ACT FAST

Quote:
Can I not pay it by some other means? Ive never used Western Union before. Please i dont want you to kill me!

Harry

Quote:
IT VERY EASY GO YOUR BANK TELL THEM YOU WANT TO TRANSFER MONEY VIA WESTERN UNION THEY WILL DIRECT!!! YOU HAVE TO ACT FAST!!!

I WANT YOU TO USE THE BELOW INFORMATION TO MAKE THE PAYMENT NOW

RECEIVER NAME= <Snipped>

RECEIVER SURNAME = <Snipped>

RECEIVER CITY AND

COUNTRY= LONDON-ENGLAND ...

TEST QUESTION: HELP

TEST ANSWER: AIM

AMOUNT: $2,000

AFTER THE PAYMENT SEND ME THE WESTERN UNION RECEIPT NOW

Quote:
Mr Killer

I have had a look and i dont have a Western Union near me. Im really scared are you still watching me? Is there any other way I can send the money? Please Mr Killer im pleaded with my life for you not to kill me.

Quote:
HELLO

THERE IS NO TIME TO WASTE I WANT YOU TO GO THE TOWN!!! THERE IS ALOT
OF WESTERN UNION OFFICE ALSO YOU CAN GO TO POST OFFICE ASK OF MONEY
GRAM MONEY TRANSFER SERVICE

WITH THE SAME INFORMATION MAKE THE PAYMENT NOW AND ET BACK TO ME

I genuinely was away and didnt want him to drop me (at this point i was still noobish)
Quote:
Mr Killer

I will be away until wednesday when I will resume correspondence with you

Harry

Quote:
YOU HAVE TO ACT FAST!!!
GO AND MAKE PAYMENT!! TO SAVE YOUR LIFE

Quote:
Mr Killer

I have been away on a family trip. Was you watching me? I hope not i was worried the whole trip incase you killed ne infront of my family

Harry

Harsh!
Quote:
YES!!! U FUCK!!!

Not sure why i was trying to make him be polite?!
Quote:
Mr Killer

You may want to kill me but you really shouldn't talk to your intended target like that. Now how would you like me to pay you?

Harry

Quote:
Go to Money gram money transfer centre and send the money with the
information of my BOss secrAtary I sent for you!!!

You are to act fast!!!

After sending the below email, i realised the website is no longer up or i copied it wrong!
Quote:
Mr Killer

I have made the payment. Money Gram have uploaded the receipt to their secure server where you can view it.

Access Code: <Snipped>

Can you please not kill me now? Id now like to hire you for a hit if I can?

Harry

As you can see i thought i'd lost him!
Quote:
Mr Killer

Did you get my payment? I hope your not still watching me, your really scaring me.

Harry

Quote:
YOU ARE A BI FOOL FOR PLAYING WITH US!!! SEND US THE SCAN COPY NOW

Quote:
Mr Killer

Moneygram have advised the money has been collected. Have you got the money or what?

Harry

That would be my fake lad STOOOOPID!
Quote:
LISTEN UP!!! WHO IS

Fr3d3rick Mu$amwamb1 HE STOLEN YOUR MONEY IN THE MONEY GRAM BASE ON MY INVESTIGATION!!

Quote:
Mr Killer?

Who is this Fr3d3rick Mu$amwamb1 you talk about? I just got told by Money Gram that the money had been picked up so I thought it was you. Mr Killer I really dont want you to kill me.

Can I at least make my wife and kids safe?

Harry

Closed lad accounts x21
x2

Last edited by Scambaiter_Ballsich on Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:44 pm; edited 5 times in total
Scambaiter_Ballsich
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now at this point my fake lad dollar chops him and taunts him for being stupid, after much taunting i offer to help this guy out and be his Oga, for some reason i lost the emails so im carrying on from here, theres a lot of emails between us that have nothing bait related in them so im bunching them all up here.
Lad writes:
Quote:
Hello

How are you doing!! wetin dey sup!!!!

I reply with the below, now my pigin/igbo is non existant, i decided to go with slang. This guy is so stupid that he falls for it and still does to this day now!
Quote:
Nah se me good.

Wah your name? Me wah na help you scam this mugu Ballsich. Me experienced scammer who help yah get dollar from dis ere mugu. This mugu wanna give yah all deh dollar because he scared.

Wah you say?

Quote:
How we go take share the % now because i get format to get more dollars from am??

Quote:
You can get mor dolla from him easy. The mugu will give you anythin you want, he scared man.

Tel him you have his daughta and tha you will kill her if he doesnt giv you mor dolla.

Do it propaly dis time doe other wise I will take deh moneh from you again.

Quote:
Okay!!

Quote:
Wetin dey sup.

Listen me need to kno you serious about scamming. Me can teach you many things. Me stole lotsa dolla of silly mugus. Me can help you do de same.

Me need to know mor about you to help you. You Nigerian? Wha your name? You should come see me, me can show you many thing about stealing moneh and hacking to make you rich.

Wha you say?

He's being quiet
Quote:
Oi silly boy, why you no reply to me? Me wantin to help you mek moneh and you no reply to me. Silly scammer you no make money.

Reply or me hack you and steal all your dollar

Quote:
Boss
I non get sub okay!! How e dey be. Na!!

My name na WiSdom frm Lagos hw we wan tak see

I was going for a safari, stupid idea, not sure why i did it as it would never work!
Quote:
Wisdom

Hew about ya come to Dakar in Senegal and meh show you how to scam. Me tek you through everythin ya need to nuh about scamming and me mek you millions of dollah.

Wha you say?

Quote:
Okay but i don't have any Cash now!! to work my Passport and flight!!!

Quote:
Listen smallboi me can mek you bigboi, the best guyman in Nigeria brah. Ya need to ere me. I av this maga, she silly bitch and as sent me so much dollah tha I dun know what to do wiv it. Dis cud all be urs when me show ya ow to be bigboi guyman. Dun worry about th dollah, wen you ere I mek you dollah to cova the cost, you go ome from Senegal with so much dollah you can feed you fam and buy new ouse and car. Wha you say brah?

Quote:
Good Boss

Quote:
You just be silli smallboi who neva mek dollah, you need be serius about this, me tell ya me mek you big dollah. Now yo gon com Senegal or wha?

Fred da bigboi

Sound a bit more enthusiastic, jeeez!
Quote:
Yes i want to come to Senegal okay

Quote:
Smallboi you not come senegal. Me tell you to becus me feel sorri 4 smallboi lik u. Me wan help ya but me thin u to much of a smallboi to come senegal. Proove you bigboi. Book tickt to cum senegal. Me mek u bare dollah

Bigboi fred

Quote:
Boss no funds to buy ticket please help me!!

Quote:
Funds dun matta, me mek you big dollah wen u ere. Get ere now smallboi

I dont wanna talk to you though!
Quote:
Give the location and your phone number make we talk plz!!!

Now back on track with the original bait, sorry i thought it may have been relavent to include all the jargon above.

He's trying to scare me again!
Quote:
YOU ARE NOT SAFE UNTIL YOU SENT US THE MONEY PROPERLY?? ARE YOU READY NOW??

Quote:
But Mr Killer the money was sent properly and collected so how can you say it wasnt sent?! Mr Killer im scared now. What do you want me to do?

I told you someone collected it stupid!
Quote:
Go and pick up the money!!!

I gave in, noob error but never mind!
Quote:
Mr Killer

Ill head on down to the Money Gram office tomorrow and try and get it back. They had a secure service but I didnt want to use it as I was scared. I will use it tomorrow so I know it definitely gets to you.

How ever much I really dont want to could I talk this through with you? You can call me on <Snipped>. You may need the US country code.

Im so scared now Mr Killer

I tried a different approach
Quote:
Mr Killer I have been to Money Gram and used their secure payment service. I have been told all you have to do is answer a few questions on their secure server and the MTCN nunber will be released. This is to prevent fraud and to ensure the moneg goes to the right person.

Username: <Snipped>
password: dontkillme
Sender email address: <Snipped>

Please hurry Mr Killer I dont want to die

Harry

He is a stubborn little pet!
Quote:
Fuck that shit okay!!!

I don't have time for that!!!

Reply me now!!!

Quote:
Mr Killer.

Please if you want the money it needs to be done. Please dont kill me. Mr Killer there is $2000 waiting there for you!

Harry

He went a little quiet!
Quote:
Mr Killer are you still watching me?

He's raised the stakes! My family is involved now!
Quote:
Yes!!! You and Your Family!!

I tried calling his bluff, probably not a good idea
Quote:
Mr Killer

Im beginning to think you arnt following me at all...proove that you know where I am.

Harry

Quote:
I AM WANT YOU TO GO BACK TO THAT MONEY GRAM OFFICE GO AND PICK UP THE MONEY AND GET BACK TO ME FOR UPDATE OKAY NOW!!!!

Quote:
Mr Killer

I dont believe you are watching me. Give me a good reason to pay you.

Harry

But i like playing with fire!
Quote:
Listen i will kill your daughter or kidnap her you are PLAYING WITH FIRE

Quote:
Please dont Mr Killer my daughter is my everything, what do you want me to do you havent told me!

Running out of ideas maybe?
Quote:
I will update YOU

Quote:
How much can you pay now to spare your daughter now!!! before we kill her because you are playing with us!!!! Ask you to make payment you did not make any payment!!!

You have 2 hours to reply us Now!!!

Slowly raising the amount i can send to get him hooked
Quote:
Mr Killer

I can spare $15000 but If you want it I really want to send it via bank transfer so I know its safe.

Harry

Quote:
Okay!! I want you to make use of western union??? Get back to me on
the update on how to make, the payment!!! Write me back NOw!!! Before
we kill your daughter!!

Quote:
Mr Killer

I would much rather make a bank transfer to you, its alot more convenient for me and I know it will get to you safely. The nearest Western Union is over 2 hours drive away. Please for the sake of my daughter let me pay by bank transfer

Closed lad accounts x21
x2
Scambaiter_Ballsich
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fake lad gets involved again, now this was probably a bad idea as it's probably educating him slightly.
Quote:
Smallboi, wel dun fo scaring mugu Ballsich with heis dauta! Tek de bank transfer, mugu Ballsich get de moneh to u quika dat way. You be rich guyman.

Quote:
Tanks BOss

So he emails me back....
Quote:
I want you to drive there!!! Okay!!!

Do you have the information???? You to send $3000 first before the other part!!!

Write me back now for guidance!!!!

Secondly send me your bank settlement!!!

Quote:
Mr Killer

Last time I drove all the way there and sent the payment you got it and told me you didnt, either that or your telling me someone stole it from you. Im not risking loosing that much money again.

I insist you send me your bank details so I can make a bank transfer, i know youll get the money then.

That's a little personal!
Quote:
Listen up: I want you to send me your banking statement NOW!!!

Quote:
Why do you want me to send you my bank statement? That is personal information that I do not share

Quote:
I want you to go to western union NOW!!! A different one!!!
Make sure they give printout receipt then you call me and give me the
MTCN without any stress!!! Your daughter is as take here!!

Meh, your boring me with the same old WU and MG stuff now!
Quote:
Mr Killer

With all due respect the nearest Western Union is over 2 hours away as I said, who knows where the next closest one is from there?!

I can make a bank transfer instantly and it should be in your bank within a few hours as I can do it from home

Fake lad steps in and gives him a push in the right direction
Quote:
Send ur bank details ten u smallboi mugu Ballsich has dollah wit ur name on

Quote:
Ok

Tanks BOSS

He's gone quiet
Quote:
Are you there Mr Killer?

looks like the slap from fake lad worked!
Quote:
Hello

I have decide to send bank Account to you but if you play with this I
will personally kill your daughter and drink her BLOOD!!!

I will send the banking details shortly!!!

Quote:
MAKE THE TRANSFER IN THIS EUROPE BANK
ACCOUNT DETAILS
===========================================================================
BANK NAME : <Snipped>
Account Name: <Snipped>
BANK BRANCE POST
MAIL ADDRESS: <Snipped>
ACCOUNT NUMBER:<Snipped>
SWIFT:Snipped>
===========================================================================SO
PLEASE THIS EUROPE BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS
YOU NEED TO PRINT IT , TAKE THE DOCUMENT
WITH THE BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS TO YOURS
BANK AND GIVE IT TO YOURS BANK OFFICER TO
MAKE THE TRANSFER IN THIS EUROPE BANK
ACCOUNT...AFTER YOU WILL MAKE THE
TRANSFER THEN SEND ME BY EMAIL THE CLEAR
COPY-SLIP OF TRANSFER ..THANKS

Of course it wouldn't go through! PRAT form time!
Quote:
Mr Killer.

I have been to the bank and the bank clerk doesnt like the look of the bank account. Something about terrorism? Either way they have refused to pay the money in until the attached form has been completed. Hurry Killer and fill the form as I really dont want you to kill my daughter! I want to send you this money to stop you doing it.

***Attached PRAT Form****

Fake lad pipes up and gives him a push in the right direction again!
Quote:
Nah den brah, Mr Ballsich sen da form for u 2 fil out. Bruddah ya may nah wan to but trus me u fill dat form out ya get so much dollah ya buy yaself a nice car and ouse! Trus me, me Ave to fill sum form out in my time but it all bin worth it cus now me gat bare dollah. Fill it out qwik for em brah and tell him 2 urry up when you send it bak.

Quote:
Tanks Boss

It doesnt work though, stubborn lad!
Quote:
I want you to go to a different bank to make the transfer!!! There is
no time to waste okay!!!

Go now!!!

Probably not a good idea saying im gonna tell the police!
Quote:
Mr Killer

I have told you the nearest Western Union is over an hour away what do you not understand about that? Im not traveling any further. If your refusing to fill the form then ill guess ill just have to call the police.....

It may have made him book his ideas up though!
Quote:
Okay Listen up!! You just have to be very. Careful for the sake. Of
your daughter!! I have relate it to my Boss!! So I will fill the form
shortly!!!

Make sure you make the transfer after that $15,000!!! Do not play with US!!!

Tanks!!!

Quote:
Mr Killer you have my word that once the form has been completed and returned I will take it to the bank for them to review and make the payment.

Harry

Quote:
Okay!!! can you send me the Bank Email address so that there will NOT be time wasting?? i can forward it to you and your Bank!!!!! Your
daughter is as take Here!!!!

He never ends up emailing my bank charactor so im not sure why he asked for it, but hey ho!
Quote:
Mr Killer

The contact for my financial adviser at the bank is Mrs Monie Grahber and her email address is <Snipped> so please feel free to email her as well. However I will still need to take a copy to the bank to resolve the issue.

Please send the form at your earliest convenience so I can sort this. Please dont kill my daughter.

Harry

Quote:
Okay!!

Quote:
Mr Killer

Im scared for my daughters life now. Please send the form soon so I can go to the bank and get the money to you. I really dont want you to harm my daughter.

Harry

Quote:
What did you tell your banker that make give you this form!!!

Listen I want you to go to a different bank to make the Transfer
because of time factor!!!

Just go to your bank withdraw the Money and go to any bank make the
Transfer successfuly!! If you are asked the reason of the payment tell
them you are sending it to your brother for Business Transaction!!!

Your swift reply is needed!!

Quote:
Mr Killer

I didnt tell the banker anything. I tried to make the payment and after trying they refused and said the account has a mark against it for fraud and terrorism.

They advised if im to make a payment to the account the account holder needs to complete the form and return it so they can review the account.

Please Sir im pleading to you to not harm my daughter. I want to get this resolved as much as you need the cash. I have no issues sending you the cash if it means the safe release of my daughter.

Harry

Quote:
Hello
i want you to know that the Bank Account is NOT a Terroism Account give me your details so that i can write your Banker Now!!! I want you to go to Different Bank to make the Payment???

i want you to act fast about this!!!

Quote:
Mr Killer

If im to make a payment it is to be with the branch I bank with so I can not use a different bank. Please take this up with my banker.

Her name is Monie Grahber and can be emailed on <Snipped>

Hurry Mr Killer. I have the money waiting to transfer to you as I dont want you to harm my daughter.

Harry

He's persistant!
Quote:
Hello

How are you doing?? Okay make the payment via the Other branch of the
Bank but all the same i will email your banker Now!!!

I think a slap is in order!
Quote:
Mr Killer

Im not sure you understood my previous email. I CANT use a different bank or branch. IT HAS TO BE DONE AT MY BANK! I have contacted my banker who shouldve emailed you.

Harry

Fake lad hasn't heard from Hitlad for a while so decides to give him a nudge
Quote:
Why you nah talk to meh for days? Does you Oga watch u? Ur Oga is a smalboi who not kno Wat 2 do. Me jus make anuva $13000 in 2 days brah. Me gon party wiv my boys.

U stil wan 2 lern?

And also a slap is in order because he's being stupid and not filling the form!
Quote:
Smallboi Wat r u doing??????????

I told u 2 fil dat form out from mugu Ballsich, he send u lots of dollah u stupid guyman. I shud cum there and fuck ur mother and sista and mek u watch 4 bein so stupid.

I fill form out and make $13000 dollah. That why me bigboi and u just a stupid smallboi who cudnt fuck a goat.

Me tryin to help u and u not listen. Fill deh form out and u mek serious dollah

Quote:
Boss

Tanks for the motivation but that form is so complicated boss can you
help me to fill it!!! Please as ur boi please

Another slap? why not!!!
Quote:
Listen smallboi, im not ere 2 du ur work 4 u, u need to do that. Me tell u how 2 mek da big dollah and da only way u mek big dollah is if u fil da form out. Mugu Ballsich have bare dollah he wanna send u and u fukin it up. Print da form and fill it out and den return it. Its not hard smallboi, jus do Wat u can

Closed lad accounts x21
x2
Scambaiter_Ballsich
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
What about the picture??!
Boss abeg help me out I rally need ur help!!

STUPID idea saying id done the form before.....
Quote:
Smallboi me seen dis form b4 and me dun it as well and it got me some good dollah. Just hold da sign at da botom and get ur brudda to tak a photo of u holdin it. Stik it on and u dun brah, just fil da form out as well. Trus me it easy form to fil. Now stop bein a lazy guyman and fil de form. Trus me dis mugu Ballsich is gon send u da dollah I can tel, he scared

How about NO!!!
Quote:
Boss please send me the one when u don run before!!! I fit still use
am now!!! Then we share the money please!!!

Quote:
Smallboi do u think I got so much dollah by bein lazy? Me not ere to carry u, show me u can scam this mugu out of dollah and me send u details of mugus me got bare dollah from den u be rich.

U got to show me u top guyman, fill da form and get dollah from mugu Ballsich and me giv u mugus who pay bare dollah, me talkin $10000+ jus dun fuck mugu Ballsich up!

Quote:
Boss

I need your help in the aspect of that picture holding please

Help me in ned dat dollas

Is it really rocket science?!
Quote:
I told u smallboi. Hold da sign and get sum1 to tek a picture of u, simple

Time to plant the seed for the 2nd bait with this lad!
Quote:
Eres da deal smallboi. U show me u good guyman by gettin dollah out ov mugu Ballsich and me giv u my biggest mugu.

Dis mugu dun even need wurkin, dis mugu jus gev me $100000 dollah 4 joinin his church dat me got 2 set up ere in Dakar Senegal. It fundin to set de church up. U sho me u da best guyman and me give u his details. All u ave to do is sign up to da church an u get $100000 dollah as well.

Now smallboi show me u good guyman

Oh i bet you do sunshine, i bet you do!
Quote:
Boss please I need the church. Details

Dat picture is very risking base on say na threat to collect money

Quote:
Smallboi u need 2 show me u not fuck up. Dis church giv lots of dollah and if u fuck it up 4 u den u fuck it up 4 me as wel. Me nah tek dat risk wid u yet til u proove u not fuck up. Dis my best mugu dat I can not loos

Quote:
Plus der be lotta form 2 fil out with da church. U need to show me u can fil form out and u b gud at dem first

Oh he really is desperate to get this church details! This is where fake lad departs on this bait and concentrates on a Church bait, but this bait goes on!
Quote:
Yes Boss I non fuck up!!! Base on church matter every go well!!! Then
I go dey them with my own personal mail!!

Boss abeg help me!!! God bless
I will be ever greatful to YOU!!!

Quote:
Mr Killer

What is happening? Im scared for my daughters life. Has my banker emailed you? I want to send this money to you to save my daughters life.

Harry

Quote:
I have non Heard from your banker!!! Have you called her to transfer
35% of the Money!!! Act Fast!!!

Quote:
Mr Killer

I have spoken to my banker today and she assures me she sent you an email. She is refusing to send any money to you until the form has been completed. Im sorry Mr Killer I tried so badly but she refused. Please complete the form for my daughters sake.

Harry

Quote:
Hello

i am thinking and have a different plan on how you are to send the
money!!! You are going to make use of Western Union okay!!! i will
update on how to go about it this time okay.

Regard

He went quiet so a nudge was in order!
Quote:
Mr Killer

I havent heard from you for 5 days what is happening?

Harry

Now the mailing service sounds tempting! I can use this to delay the bait and also add a surprise in with the help of my mentor!
Quote:
Hello

You have to summon Courage to go to Western Union Or Money Gram Office okay!!!!! or are you ready to post the Funds via Mailing service!!!

Regards

Quote:
Mr Killer.

I can send the funds with a mailing service. How much do I need to send to you?

Harry

Quote:
Hello
My name is Franklin You need to Send $15,000 but first of all You will
send $3000 first Okay!!!

Get back to me now for the Mailing Details

i am now your friend so call me by my name Okay

Who the F**k is Franlin?!
Quote:
Franklin

Who are you? Where is the person who wants to kill me? Im now confused, why have you took over?

Answer my questions

Harry

Quote:
Ballsich This is my profession. I will disclose this Until I get the
money!! And free your daughter DO YOU WANT US TO KINAP YOUR DAUGHTER
EVEN KILL HER!!!

ARE READY NOW!! I WILL ANSWER!! All Question once the payment is
MADE!!! Then go and kill the person who send us to YOU and Your
Family!!!

Get back to me NOW!!

He got pi$$ed i didnt reply!
Quote:
Harry I will kill your Daughter you are delaying this MISSION!!!

Reply me NOW!!

Quote:
Franklin.

Im arranging for the funds to be withdrawn from the bank. I cant just go and withdraw $15000 its highly suspicious. Please bare with me.

Harry

Quote:
Go now and withdrew $3,000 Now!! And get back to me so that you can
mail that first Okay!!

Your swift reply is needed!! Your daughter is as take!!

Quote:
Franklin.

I camt believe this but I went to the post office with the money in an envelope and asked to post it, but then I remebered, where do you want me to post it to?! You gave me no postal address!

Please advise.

Harry

He went quiet, nudge time!
Quote:
Franklin

What is happening? Why do you not reply to me? Do you want this money or not? I cant send it without an address.

Harry

Quote:
How much is the money? I will send the postal address for you now!!!
Make sure you do it!!

Another bump up in the money i can send to wet his appitite even more!
Quote:
Sir.

You said you wanted $30,000 so thats how much I have.

Harry

Quote:
can you post it Today? I want you to $15,000 first okay.
write me back so that I can give the address

Quote:
Yes I can post today. Why not the full ammount?

Quote:
Once we receive the half then before you other one.
I send you the address shortly

Address numbnuts!
Quote:
Send me the address then Sir. Are you sure theres no other way to end this amicably?

Quote:
This the address
Receiver Name. <Snipped>.
address: <Snipped>
Telophone: <Snipped>
make you post via EMS speed post and send the track number.

That was meant to be Mr Miyagi! DOH!
Quote:
Franklin

Ive struggled to get into town to post the parcel. Its been a 2 day carnival in town celebrating the life and death of Mr Muagi a local hero. The town centre has been totally shut of for the celebrations.

It ends tonight so I will get in to town tomorrow and get the package of $20,000 posted to you. Sorry for the delay.

Harry

Quote:
Okay

Act fast and get back to us..

Closed lad accounts x21
x2

Last edited by Scambaiter_Ballsich on Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scambaiter_Ballsich
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Me and my mentor are going to get the parcel sent by GPS E-Trak, of course it'll fall short and he'll have to safari Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts x21
x2
Padme

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's great. I had this guy for a while until I told him I was in neighboring Syria and asked him to come see me and my pals in person to hash this out.

Btw... it is totally up to you, but if you're not seeking help/hints/etc. you are probably safe posting in main. I post ongoing baits in there and simply change the lad's name and mask the email. Haven't gotten burned yet.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Scambaiter_Ballsich
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Padme.

I think most people HAD him lol, he just seemed to have stuck around with me.

I posted it here as im always up for suggestions but i also have my mentor helping me Smile

Closed lad accounts x21
x2
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It has been moved to Main as there was no specific request for help.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Huntsman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is good!!! I can't wait to read more.

x47

United States x9

Sand Timer "I am a ranked Drilldo, and as you may know, its a very secretive one." Drilldo-Captin James Hall

"You are talking like a drunker. This is not what I contacted you for". David Kim Lee
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

you might want to mask it, as your lad is now able to google it. there is this shiny mask-tag on the right side of the tags. it prevents everything inside from being googleable.

nice baiting Smile

hitlads are great fun.

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Scambaiter_Ballsich
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^

I've tried to changed letters where applicable to stop it being googled, i'll go over it again incase i missed anything Smile

Closed lad accounts x21
x2

Last edited by Scambaiter_Ballsich on Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^

ah, this is another nice way. change names and so Smile

(btw, instead of quoting someone who posted directly above you, use ^^^ to refer to that posting. our friends in green like that sort of quotation)

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Mr Killer

I will be away until wednesday when I will resume correspondence with you

Harry

Dude, that was pure poetry! Laughing

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Scambaiter_Ballsich
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

With the help of my mentor the parcel has been "posted"!
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Quote:
Franklin.

Apologies for the delay.

I couldn't find a EMS Speed Boost or whatever it was called so I sent it by GP5 3-Tr4k. I have attached the receipt for your reference but as you can see you can go to their website and track the parcel via the parcel number.

At least this way you can see exactly where it is. The parcel contains $30,000 in brand new bank notes. Please dont kill any of my family now.

Let me know that your able to track the parcel.

Harry

Closed lad accounts x21
x2

Last edited by Scambaiter_Ballsich on Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^

regarding the gps-service, please do mark it. even if you write it this way, google might be capable of getting it correct (they have a remarkable spell-checker for their search-system).

I just think about felch-air, which was another parcel-service until it got burned by someone who wasn't overly careful.

Scambaiter_Ballsich
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^
DOH my bad, changed! Smile

Closed lad accounts x21
x2
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^

thanks

much better now Smile

it would be a really bad thing, if such a nice service gets burned because of a little mistake Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic