SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A Typical Apartment Rental Lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
spot

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Regarding Fryer's Credit Card Bait

-----
Straight Baiting hardly ever gets posted here but my hat goes off to those members who Bait for those boring things like Credit Card/Bank Account Details, evidence for the Fake Site Killers etc.

No running narrative but this is a summary of my last two hundred+ baits - and they've all been Rental Scammers

1)Please let me Rent your property or buy your item
2)Great ... it's still available! - what happens next.
3) Thanks for you Bank details, I'll get on with things
4) Wait
5) Problem here! --- the money has just arrived back in my account
6)GOTO 3

Me wrote:
Hey there Hoping the appartment is avaiable and I can arrange a viewing Regrads Jenny

Lad Cut and Paste wrote:
Hello Jennifer,
Thanks for the interest you have in my flat. The flat is still available for rent which is located in French Street, Southampton SO14 2AT. I took the pictures 11 days ago and you can stay in my flat as long as you pay your rent at when due.

Here are the necessary things you need to know about the rent and deposit. Rent per month is £600 { water, gas, council tax, TV license and wireless Internet} also Security deposit of £700 protected by the Tenancy Deposit Protection Scheme and it's refundable after end of your stay in my flat.

However, i need to know some details about you. Can you keep my flat clean and tidy? Do you have character reference? The flat is new and all the facilities present are all new so i am looking for a responsible and clean tenant.

I am reliable and open. If anything went wrong in the flat, i will make sure the problem is quickly rectified. I have been disappointed lately with unserious interested candidate when it comes to viewing or reservation so i would appreciate your sincere reply.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards
Sam

Quote:
Hi Sam

The pictures look wonderful -- in fact it's everything I want

Of course I can look after things --- can we arrange a viewing ?

Love -- Jennifer

Lad Cut and Past wrote:
Hello Jenny,
Thanks for your reply. However, the flat is available and i am renting the property out because i have just moved outside Southampton to start a new job in London where i currently work and live so i would need to take a day off in order to come down to Southampton and schedule viewing with you.

Some prospective tenants do not have the money to pay the rent nor the deposit, yet they disturb the landlord for viewing or arrange viewing with their friend but some do not meet up with the appointments.

Nevertheless, you would need to pay a holding deposit to secure the flat. The holding deposit would be substituted for the refundable security deposit once you are willing to proceed with the rent after viewing but before that, my solicitor would need some information from you to draft an Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement which you will print, sign and email back to me the sign copy.

Your full name:
Current address:
Confirmed move in date:
Mobile number:

Please get back to me with these information so that i can tell you how to proceed and please, let me know if you have other options because i wouldn't want to schedule viewing with you and get disappointed at the end of the day.

Regards
Sam

Me wrote:
sorry to hear about the problems you have had in the past

Here are my details

Your full name: Jennifer xxxxxx
Current address: Flat B 419 Rue De La Remarks
Confirmed move in date: 1st June

I can confirm that I'm ready to pay the application fee and I look forward to here from you soon

~Have a great weekend--- Jenny

Best ~~ Jenny

Lad Cut and Paste wrote:
Hello Jenny,
Thanks for the reply and information provided. However, i have forwarded your personal details to my solicitor in order to enable us with the tenancy which i will be sending to your email as soon as i have received it. However, I can make a perfect reservation for you as i am giving you 100% guarantee as the flat is still available. I would need to take a day off in order to come down to Southampton and schedule for the viewing. Yet some prospective tenants do not have the money to pay the rent and they disturb the landlord to arrange a viewing, so i wouldn't like such to happen again.

More so, i have 2 other interested candidates that just provided their details for the tenancy agreement and also willing to make an advance deposit to secure the flat but i declined because they have many pets and they don't meet with the criteria.

Nevertheless, i will appreciate if you would be able to get the holding deposit transferred via online banking or locate the bank. Upon verification of payment, we can proceed with the viewing at 6pm tomorrow. The holding deposit will be credited for the security deposit which would be protected and monitored by the www.depositprotection.com, so you have no worries!

Please let me know if you are willing to proceed with the payment so that i can provide to you the bank account details. You will pay the rent after the viewing and note that making a deposit doesn't mean you must rent my flat after the viewing, if you decide not to proceed with the rent, then i will refund the deposit immediately without any deduction.

Regards
Sam

Me wrote:
Thanks Sam ----- I'll be sure to look out for it

Lad Cut and Paste with a Bank Account Insert wrote:
Hello Jenny,
How are you today? However, we will proceed with the viewing tomorrow Tuesday, at 6pm. My solicitor would be present during the viewing and you are required to come along with a copy of your passport photograph.

You will proceed with the holding deposit of £700 into my solicitor's bank account and my solicitor will bring the tenancy agreement during the viewing and also the receipt for the payment.

Bank name: TSB
Account name: Deborah xxxxxxx
Account number: 00650xxx
Sort code: 77-76-27

Please email to me the bank transfer confirmation receipt in order to notify my solicitor for the verification.

Regards
Sam

To cut a long post short - we now go round and round with excuses why the money keeps getting returned to me and "here are the new bank account details" --- my favourite excuse for the returned money is " because the lawyer's bank account is full" - (I wish)

This one gave up 5 bank accounts in four days before he turned to WU and MG

No lads sitting nikked up a tree with a fish on his head --- Never going to be a best selling bait is it ? --- but very satisfying, I can tell you.

(Notice from your Sponsor --- "Rental Lads are not normally found in your local Surplus Store --- Try Scamwarners Renal Scams instead)

Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

spot wrote:
No lads sitting nikked up a tree with a fish on his head --- Never going to be a best selling bait is it ? --- but very satisfying, I can tell you.

Thumbs up

Come to The Eater for the fish but stick around for the bait!!

guy nawaaa for you oooh
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Trophies are fun, but the pure pleasure in ruining a lad's hard work on a mule is priceless!

ETA: spot's technique here, is one I like to steal when straight baiting 20, or so, lads at a time. It adds some relief from plain straight baiting.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic