SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Don�t take it personal�I�m only trying to rip you off

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It�s been a while since I posted, I had to take a break from those horrible people. Anyway, I baited a dead relative scam. Everything was going as normal until I was asked to make a payment for lawyer fees. This �one time in life chance� was brought to me by the bank accountant. I asked for a trophy and made a fake WU payment. When the accountant found out that there was no money, I accused him of stealing it.
To prove his innocence he sent me the trophy. Now, I�m thinking about how many times I�m going to send him to WU asking dumb questions and see if he will talk to my lawyer friend, Phil Rupp. Now he thinks its payday but the day after he sent me the trophy, he writes this:

IN THE FIRST PLACE I TRUSTED YOU SO THAT WE CAN DO THIS BUSINESS TO MAKE MONEY BUT NOW I CAN NOT REALLY KNOW WHAT YOU ARE UPTO.I HAVE ABOUT THREE OR MORE GUYS ASKING FOR THIS FAVOUR BUT AT THE LONG RUN,I TAUGHT YOU WILL ASSIST THE WAY IT SHOULD BE.NOW,THE MONEY IS DUE TO SEND AS I TOLD YOU,KINDLY SEE WHAT YOU CAN DO TO SEND THE MONEY I ASK YOU TO SEND SO THAT I CAN FINISH THE PROCESSING ON TIME.REMEMBER,YOU HAVE TO ADVICE ME ON WHAT TO DO WITH MY OWN COMMISSION WHEN THE MONEY GET INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOONEST.

What�s in bold is what makes this guy bold or just plain stupid, you decide. The favor was the trophy. Is it just me or did he just admit he is a 419�er. Well, I let him believe I was going to pay him until he wrote that and told him I was sure he was a thief and he would not get another dime from me.
His response was for me not to take it personal but refused to explain what he meant by having 3 or 4 people asking for the same favor. Because of the fake WU payment he kept writing and I kept insulting him. We exchanged over 30 letters, him begging me to make the payment and me insulting him in every way possible. I told him to be a male prostitute but to charge cheap because since he�s obviously lazy he wont put much effort into, well, getting his knees dirty. I told him someone might get mad and kick his ass for merely dropping to his knees and opening his mouth and make no further effort. I got a lot worse then that.
He still wrote, I still insulted. I also made sure that he and the lawyer were exchanging sexually orientated Email. I finally had to block him from sending me anymore Emails. If anyone what�s to bait this guy, PM me. It�s fun at first but there are only so many insults I can come up with. By the way, this guy is brain dead.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic