SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sure, how can I help?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SurehowcanIhelp
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi guys, I just posted this conversation I had with a scammer and was told about this site so I figured I would share my work with you. I received the first email a couple of days ago and this is how the email exchange went. Its my first attempt at scam-baiting. Keep your phone handy to work out the hidden messages in the details I ended up giving. Tips for the next one would be appreciated, cheers.

On 13 Apr 2015, at 09:41, Mrs Kimberly Mason <[email protected]> wrote:

my spirit tells me to contact you for this Godly project assignment. I hope this does not offend you in any way.
I awaits your urgent reply.

Yours Truly,
Mrs Kimberly Mason.

Subject: Re: A project for you
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 10:19:49 +0100
To: [email protected]

Sure, how can I help?

<snipped>

On 14 Apr 2015, at 20:35, Mrs Kimberly Mason <[email protected]> wrote:

Thanks for your reply. I am Mrs. Kimberly Mason a citizen of United States, and married to Engineer Howard Mason who was an independent contractor with oil companies across the globe. He died of a heart attack 3years ago. We were married but without a single child and since his death I decided not to re-marry besides I am 62 Years old now.

When Howard my husband was alive, he did a contract with Pertamina Oil Company in Indonesia. After the contract he deposited the sum of $4.5 Million USD (Four Million Five Hundred Thousand U.S. Dollars) with a Bank in Indonesia for charity works in Asia and this fund is still with the bank till date.

The bank just wrote me last week to authorized them for a transfer of the fund to my bank account as the beneficiary to the fund or instead issue a letter of authority to someone to receive it on my behalf.

I cannot do this myself because I am presently in a hospital where I am undergoing treatment for cancer of the lungs, I have being in this sickness since last year and I have lost my ability to talk.
The doctors have told me that I just have few months to live, that's why I have decided to look for a trusted person or family to hand over this fund for the said charity project and to support the orphanages and widows around the world.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact details of the bank. And also issue you a letter of authority that proves that I have chosen you to take possession of the fund.
Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein and keep this transaction confidential until the fund gets to you. This is to ensure that nothing distracts this project which has always being the heart desire of me and my late husband to help the poor ones.

I await your urgent reply.

Yours Truly,
Mrs. Kimberly Mason.

Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 22:14:33 +0100

Hi Kimberley,

I'm truly sorry to hear of your ill health at present.

I would love to help but there are a few questions I must ask you first. As I'm sure you can appreciate, as I don't know you and you don't know me, I'm a little confused as to why you have selected me to receive this fund. I'm also puzzled as to why you would expect me to receive a very large fund which is for a charity, I mean it is a big responsibility and one that would not benefit me in any way. Am I to assume that I would be receiving a cut of this 4.5 million dollars or would I be doing this out of the goodness of my heart? I have always dreamed of having enough money to become a serious collector of antique whips. I have a cat o' nine tails that dates back to the 1800's, which I use occasionally when my wife goes away on business weekends with her boss. So it would be nice to get a little bit of money from you for my services. Would that be ok?

Yours truly,

<snipped>

On 15 Apr 2015, at 08:33, Mrs Kimberly Mason <[email protected]> wrote:

May the Peace of God be with you as regards to your response to my mail to you. I will like to say thank you for your concern but I must have to give you details on why I contacted you. Actually I got your email address from a Google mail directory and my spirit tells me to contact you for this Godly project assignment. One thing I will like you to know is that this transaction is legally risk free and I am not doing this for any selfish interest but for the trust and believe I have in God and for my undying love for the less privileged in our society. I have never had any course not to trust in God, so my contacting you is never by accident, but I believed is divined by God. You can take 10% of the total sum and utilize the remaining 90% for the charity project.

Below are the details you have to send to me immediately:

I need the above information from you, so that I can pass it to the financial house to introduce you to the bank officially as the fund receiver.

I will appreciate it most if a cancer foundation will be established in my memory and then the rest money to be shared among the motherless homes and the widows.

I have attached picture of me as you can see that I am surviving only by the grace of God here at the San Francisco Chinese Hospital in California at #845 Jackson St, San Francisco, CA 94133, United States.

I want you to handle this transaction as your personal affair and to make sure that the bank transfer the fund into your bank account urgently as the doctors have said that I should be transfer to a hospital in China soon.

yours truly,
Mrs. Kimberly Mason

Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 18:31:51 +0100

Hi Kimberley,

Your explanation sounds very reasonable to me so I have decided that I will help you on this Goldy assignment. It's rare to find someone who truly wants to help people and as a member of the Prince Phillip Movement I find it's rare to find a fellow human who holds the same religious beliefs as I do, so I must say well done to you, I hope you are very proud of yourself. I'm sure your parents would be. I am so honoured that our Lord saviour and divine creator, Prince Phillip, personally contacted you to get you to ask for my help. He indeed is wise and just. And 10% is a great amount of money, you're so generous, thank you. I'm so happy about all of this because my bank account is overdrawn at the moment so your timing is absolutely perfect! So I will receive $450,000? Wow, I'm very VERY excited about this as I've been meaning to finish working on my purpose built dungeon in the cellar and with this much money I could also afford to buy a new suit; a leather one with all the trimmings. My last one got damaged a little bit around the groin area while I was playing with the dog. It was a terrible accident, and unfortunately we lost little Jerry as a result but it's ok though, we have another one now. One that doesn't squint when you slap it.

Kimberley it makes me truly very sad indeed to see that you're in so much pain, it must be agonising and your friends must be devastated that pretty soon your insides will be turned black with disease and you will be no more. But enough small talk, let's get down to business shall we? If you look below you forgot to send me what information you need from me. Please let me know what information you require and I will do everything I my power to make sure this confidential transaction goes ahead without any problems.

Yours truly,

<snipped>

On 15 Apr 2015, at 22:10, Mrs Kimberly Mason <[email protected]> wrote:

Thanks for your message, you really sounded like a responsible trusted matured man. I am glad that i found a honest man in you to handle this project. I thought I sent earlier to you the information I needed from you?

Below are the information details you have to send to me immediately:
1: Your Full names.......................,
2: Your Residential Address............,
3: Your Private Phone Number.........,
4: your ID Card or passport number...............,
5: Your photo......................,
6: Name of Your Country....................,
7: Your business address...............................,
8: Your Occupation..................
9: Your Age and Marital status.................,

I need the above information from you, so that I can pass it to the financial house to introduce you to the bank officially as the fund receiver.

Regards,
Kimberly.

Date: 15 April 2015 23:12:13 BST
To: Mrs Kimberly Mason <[email protected]>

Thank you, yes I am. Though my wife doesn't think so. I think she hates me. She doesn't really even want to talk to me, let alone make love with me. She says my bedroom habits are 'weird'. Tell me, do you think it's weird for a man to dress up in ladies undergarments and use children's toys as sexual objects? I don't. But she brings it up every time I get close to her. I'm telling you this because I feel that I really can trust you now, Kimberley. You seem like a really cool kinda gal, and judging from your picture you're pretty hot too. I know this may seem like a very strange question and I know that you are terminally ill, but as you are in San Francisco right now and I'm not far away, do you think there's any chance at all that we could hook up and I give you one last go before you depart? I'm not talking about full sex, not at first. Just blowies. I could wheel you to a nice romantic spot in the hospital and I'd be gentle. You could have a double dose of your painkillers. It'd be fun. What do you think? If you're not up for it then it's no problem, I am just happy to have such a wonderful person in my life and consider you a trusted friend. My only friend. I don't want to ruin that and I see that we will be very good friends for a very long time... Wait...nevermind.

As promised though, here are my details:

Name: <snipped>
Address: <snipped>, San Francisco, 94124, USA
Tel: <snipped>
Passport number: XXXX4238
Business address: I'm unemployed Sad
Marital status: Married

Please let me know if there is anything else you need. My bank details just in case you need them for extra security or something are as follows:

Account number: 545596877353
Sort code: 75-32-73

Thanks Kimberley, may Prince Phillip continue to bless you for the rest of your days.

<snipped>

On 16 Apr 2015, at 10:32, Mrs Kimberly Mason <[email protected]> wrote:

Thanks for your Information details you send to me. I pray that my wish will be fulfilled through you as my messenger. By your age I believe that you are matured enough to handle this transaction and project as I have Instructed. Please dear, don't betray the trust I have bestowed on you.

I was able to submit a letter of Introduction via email through the help of my personal Assistant here at the hospital with all your information details to the bank in Indonesia. I have officially Introduced you to them as the receiver of the fund of my late husband. Please follow my Instruction very well at this moment to avoid any mistake.

Below is the contact details of the person in-charge of the bank in Indonesia

Mr. Ventje Rahardjo
Director International Remittance Department Mandiri Bank Indonesia
E-mail: [email protected]
phone: +6285781841205.

Write an email to Mr. Ventje Rahardjo the Director International Remittance Department Mandiri Bank Indonesia and tell him that you have been ask to contact him by Mrs Kimberly Mason as the receiver of her late husband's fund ($4.5 million dollars) deposited in there bank. Then follow the Instructions of the bank and always get back to me with any updates.

Please don't make any mistake. I will advise you to follow diligently all Instructions from the bank to you to enable you receive the fund as soon as possible. Always come back to me for updates and do pray for me. I will be transferring to a hospital in China today.

I wish you good luck my dear.

Yours Truly,
Mrs Kimberly Mason.

On 16 Apr 2015, at 11:47, Jamie Oliver wrote:

No problem at all Kimberley, I'm glad I can help. I will email your friend at the bank of Indonesia later this afternoon once I have successfully filled up my hole. I have been digging in the garden you see, and I need to bury something very quickly before I get found out. The cops can be so annoying sometimes with their constant questions. You import two young slaves from the Philippines against their will and all of a sudden you're a 'bad person'. Fascists, the lot of them. But I was wise this time though Kimberley, I acted fast. And for a short time the boys and I had fun together. Or at least, I had fun... A man has needs and wants Kimberley. You understand don't you? Speaking of uncontrollable desires, have you given much thought to my little proposal? Not to be crude but I have a mental image in my head where we are in a 69, you hand me the controller for your hospital bed which lifts your head up towards my groin and you gobble on my veiny fuckstick like its the last one you will ever see. I know you're being transferred today but I could be there in 45 minutes. I have lube. Just let me know.

Just out of interest, in a previous email you mentioned that you would send me a letter of authority to show that I am the chosen beneficiary. Did you forget to send me this? I don't appear to have it. I just want everything to run smoothly and I must account for every eventuality at every step of the way. This project is very important to me.

You can trust me forever, Kimberley. I love you x

<snipped>
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater. I have removed your name and some other details from your post. Also, we would appreciate it if you could post the full headers of one of the emails you received.

Why might you ask? I will direct you to Forum FAQs, Rules, Ethics, etc. Here, under the * FAQs *, you will find a discussion of baiting in a safe manner. It is important to remember we are dealing with criminals. Although you might have placed your bait across an ocean and a continent, your name and email address might still allow the lad to find you.

Also, the address and phone number you gave lead to a real address and real mobile phone number. We do not involve Innocent Third Parties. Again, we are dealing with criminals and involving outsiders is is reckless and dangerous.

You are off to a good start. Have a look at the stickies, read up, and stick around!

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
graverobber
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For some reason, this struck me as the funniest thing I've seen today:
Quote:
I have lube. Just let me know.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi SurehowcanIhelp, and welcome. It's fun to mess with them, isn't it? Glad someone pointed you here!

Bware419ers has already covered safe baiting - please do read up on it. If you've used any of your real information with this scammer, please drop the bait and start a new one with fake information.

As you've likely noticed, the scammer is ignoring your sexual advances. The scammer is using a pre-written script that he's just copying and pasting to you and not really reading what you write. It can take a bit to get them off script sometimes. If you're looking for one who is more likely to reply to that sort of sexual conversation, you can try romance lads (if you can stomach it!).

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic