SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A scammer so dumb he has given himself a joke name

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
major_mal_function
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This scumbag ‘oil rig worker’ tried to buy My Wife’s car. Since he got her excited that her car had been ‘sold’ it was time to make him pay. Funnily enough, his name was Dunn Cox, which makes me wonder if he unwittingly stole it off someone who was scambaiting him in the past. This bait is different to my previous one since he is using a local money mule, who I was asked to send the money to. After checking his Facebook and LinkedIn profiles I was satisfied beyond reasonable doubt that the name of the guy he was sending the money to was real (this was later accidentally confirmed by the scammer). I will not include the guy’s details here in the unlikely event that he is an unwitting money mule. I did send an e-mail to the Constable of his local Police Station, in the unlikely event they want to have a chat with him.

Dear Mr Dunn Cox,
Thank you for your interest in my car, and your generous offer of the extra $350. I have removed the car from sale and put it back in the shed to await the arrival of your transport company.
In response to your questions,
1) I have owned it since 2006
2) I don't want to sell it but it is way too powerful for me so I am buying something more mediocre
3) I am sure you will enjoy it, the Yaris is well known for achieving 10 second quarter miles even with shopping in the boot so I am sure you will have a lot of fun with it
4) Yes, it is in excellent condition

As requested, my name is Youssef Arkineediot and I am with the Commonwealth Bank.
My BSB is 447251 and my account number is 53326210.

Please let me know when the money is in my account so I can arrange a time to meet your transport company.

Sincerely,
Youssef Arkineediot

Your bsb number is not correct and what is your willing price ? We are good to go now I will transfer the fund into your account soon. Please am trying to sort out with the pick up agent though am having little problem with them now but hope to sort it out soon. i will email you when am done with the payment kindly take off the Ad on the gumtree advert as i will deposit the fund as soon as i am through with the courier agent.

Hi Mr Dunn Cox,
How silly of me; I accidentally put in my PIN instead of my BSB!
Don't I feel stupid now lol! My BSB is actually 062000. As for my price, I will take $500 off for your inconvenience. As requested I have removed the advertisement from Gumtree.

Sincerely,
Youssef Arkineediot

We are good to go now I will transfer the fund into your account soon. Please am trying to sort out with the pick up agent though am having little problem with them now but hope to sort it out soon. i will email you when am done with the payment kindly take off the Ad on the gumtree advert as i will deposit the fund as soon as i am through with the courier agent.

Hello Mr Cocks,
Thank you, please let me know if anything further is required of me.
As I explained earlier, I have removed the advertisement from Gumtree.

I need to inform you about this,just received an email from my pick agent head quarter in Australia...Am sure i did not include that in my previous email,And they said they won't come for the pick up unless i pay the agent commission fee first in order to be able to schedule a pick up time.I am a Operating Manger as my position on the Rig here,.I am so busy and can not pay the agent fees from here as they Requested that i pay them with Money Gram So what i will do here is that i will send the payment in the total amount of $1,450.00 AUD. So once you receive the confirmation of the payment from PayPal,you will deduct the promised amount for the item which is $850.00 AUD and the remaining $500.00 AUD will be send down to my agent By Money Gram.the extra $100 is main for the Money Gram charges. i will need your personal mobile number so that i can try to text you with our company private number as soon as i transfer the fund now.

Hello Mr Cock,
This is unusual but as long as the money is in my account first then I am fine with it. However, you seem to have made a mistake with the price of the car, which I am not selling for just $850. Please confirm the correct amount first.

You said your selling price is $500 and i have promise to add you extra $350 to the item fee in other to take down the add. is that correct now ?
I need your mobile number asap.

[crap and very long and boring PayPal “receipt” in the amount of $1450 including local money mule’s details]

I just completed the transaction into your Bank account and i expect paypal to have emailed by now,check inbox or the Junk folder of your email address if you have been messaged yet,i sent $1,450 in all, paypal said they would be holding the funds because of the excess payments of $500 added meant for pick up of the item and due to the fact that emailed them about the excess payment i made, until they get the Money Gram information from you, i will need you to send the $500 to my pick up agent via Money Gram Transfer(this can be done from the 7/11 store or Money Gram outlet, as they usually have a Money Gram Agent there),i added extra $100 to cover the Money Gram Charges which shouldn't be more that $80-100 but just to be sure i added $100..... Here is my pick up agent info needed to get the money sent through Money Gram Transfer:

[local money mule details removed]

Please kindly email the necessary details to paypal :the REFERENCE NUMBER which you will be given at the Money Gram after the $500 has been sent as well as the sender's name and address used to send the money through Money Gram as well as the secret question and answer used in sending the $500 so i can forward it to paypal or better still you can email it to paypal directly,that is fine with me as well for the money i sent to be credited into your account after they might have receive the information they needed to release the whole money in your account. I will need your address where the item will be picked up,and my pickup agent will contact you after they have received the payments in order to book a time for the pick up thanks for ur coprations.

Hello Mr Cock,
I think you may be mistaken. The selling price is more than $500, please consult the advertisement and your initial e-mail to me to confirm the actual selling price.
Also you may have me confused with someone else. In you earlier e-mail you said "I need your mobile number asap" but Asap is actually my brother. My name is Youssef. Would you like Asap's number?

What is your selling price because i have transfer the fund and i will like to correct that with paypal now and moreover i will need your perosnla mobile number asap.

I need a fast reply.

I do not know what the original cost of the car was because I deleted the advertisement off Gumtree like you asked me to. Please consult your initial e-mail to me to confirm the total price. I think it was $47,200.

Unfortunately I cannot use the phone at the moment since I have had minor plastic surgery on my ears to make them stick out more so I can hear the TV better. Until the bandages are off in 2 weeks I can hardly hear anything, which is why I advertised the car on Gumtree; so I can communicate by e-mail instead.

Am sorry for the hell of mistake from my ends, i thought you said i should transfer $500 first. the major part of it now is that the courier agent said they will take $950 for the pick up of the the car and i will transfer the total amount of $47,600 into your bank account and do the fund transfer now. please i want a fast reply from you because of my work i was just giving today to finalize everything.

[Identical PayPal “correction” in the amount of $47550]

Dear Youssef Arkineediot ,
We salute your understanding towards this transaction and we are keen to keep you informed that your account has being passed to the appropriate department for further accreditation. The fund transferred was delayed due to the excess fee that was paid by Dunn Cox meant to cover the pick up charges. your account have being confirmed and the fund will be confirmed into your account after the receipt of the Reference .
Be advice that this transaction is due to be completed as soon as possible. All that was expected of you is to visit a Money Gram outlet or 7/11 store near you and pay the upfront fee of $950.00 AUD and send the transaction receipt to us or better still, you can sent the 8 digit number that you will be given at the Outlet after the completion of the transaction. your account will be fully credited after the fee has being received by us. the total sum due will be credited into your bank account as soon as the fee is received.
We assure you of a 100% safety and a money back guaranty on the fund in just 1 day. you are strongly advised you to go about the normal Reference transaction and advice us the details. Dunn Cox asked us to send you a confirmation.

NB: never reveal your password to anyone including PayPal staff requesting for such due to an upgrade.

Thanks and have a wonderful transaction ahead.

Thank you for using PayPal.
PayPal Team.

Scott Thompson & Robert clean
Legal Department
PayPal, Inc.

Dear Mr Cock,
I thought the agent would take $500, not $950. Are you sure you can trust these guys, they seem to be changing the numbers all the time and some of their maths is pretty crap, to be honest.
I agree that it is a good idea to get this transaction done as quickly as possible. The shed that the car is in is undergoing a major renovation and it makes me nervous having so much construction going on around it. Just the other day my ladder fell over and hit it pretty hard on the roof but luckily the ladder was completely undamaged.

I really understand you, i told them i made a mistake with the price and they let me know they will pick up with the amount of $950. now the transfer been completed and paypal let me know they have send you the confirmation receipt, kindly check your email address inbox or the junk folder if you receivethe copy of the receipt of the money transfer. i will also forward you the copy of the receipt because i have requested for the copy of recipt for the transaction.

[Another PayPal receipt for no apparent reason]

What is going on ?

What is going on ?

Dear Mr Cock,
Yes, I just got the receipt. What is the next step?

As per the e-mail PayPal sent to me which is also similar to yours, you will have to pay an upfront payment of $950 via money gram transfer at money gram outlet or 7/11 store to the address given to you, and you will be given the information requested which you will e-mail to PayPal by replying to the confirmation mail sent from them regarding the details you have from money gram...and you will receive the whole money in your account without any delay, kindly read the mail sent to you very well...pls advice asap..

Take this steps

1. Go to any money gram shop or 7/11 store close to your home.
2. Ask for a money gram transfer form.
3. Fill the western union form with your Name and Address as the sender of the funds.
4. Fill your buyer's Transporter's name and Address as the receiver of the funds.
5. Tender the cash of $950.00 and you will be issued a receipt after the money has been sent.

If you don't have a scanner, You can email PayPal with the following details written on the receipt:

1.MTCN Number(which is the 8 digits number)
2. Sender's full name and address.

Transporter's Details:

[local money mule details removed]

As soon as you transfer the money now to agent and you send the details to PayPal, PayPal will release the total amount of $48,600 into your bank account immediately.

Dear Cock,
I don't know where a MoneyGram shop is, however there is a 7-11 near my workplace. I will leave here shortly to go to the bank to get the $950 out and then go to the 7-11 to send it to your transport guy.

Thanks, i will be waiting for your email as soon as you transfer the money to the agent. once paypal have the details of the money transfer the fund will be released into your bank account immediately.
Best Regards

Dear Cock,
I went to the bank to get the money out but by the time I got to the 7-11 I was very hot from all the walking so I got myself a Slurpee. Unfortunately I realised I had no other money with me so after I bought the Slurpee I only had $946.80 left over so I will have to go back to send the money to the transport guy later. It was annoying that I couldn't send the money after all that effort, but I was really thirsty, and they only have Sour Apple flavour sometimes, and it's my favourite. What is you favourite Slurpee flavour?

No problem, when are you heading back to the money gram outlet ?

Dear Cock,
I will try to get back there this afternoon, it depends on how busy I am today. I should also point out that the car was slightly damaged yesterday. I took it to the hardware store to get some paint for the ceiling of the shed, but on the way home the tin fell over and most of it spilled out onto the floor of the car. The value of the car has now increased by $40 since it now includes 2/3 of a $60 tin of ceiling paint, but I later noticed that the roof has some dents from me standing on it to paint the ceiling, so I guess we can call it even. Is this ok with you?

I really happy with the process but the major part of is that you have to transfer the money to the agent so that paypal will release the fund into your bank account and the courier agent also will be coming down for the pick up.

Dear Cock,
I understand, I will try to get back to the 7-11 today. Do you know when the courier agent will be coming to pick the car up? lf I know when he is coming I will prepare some knuckle sandwiches for him.

They will be coming around 5.30pm today.

Dear Cock,
I went back to the 7-11 to try to send the transport guy the money again today, but the man behind the counter tried to steal the money! He gave me a form, which I filled out and gave back to him. But then when I gave him the money, he put it in the cash register! I told him the money was not for him or his shop, it was for the transport guy so he can pick the car up! He tried telling me the transport guy can pick the money up from another shop, but how can he if the money is in the cash register? It just didn't make sense. I shouted at the man until he gave me my money back and then he ripped up the piece of paper and told me to get out of his shop.
I don't trust this MoneyGram thing. Luckily I found Stuart on Facebook so I have sent him a message to ask him if there is another way I can get the money to him. I will let you know what he says.

What the fuck is this ? the man at the money gram is right and correct. once you transfer the money they will give you the copy of receipt on the recipt their is 8 digit number which the reference number paypal needed from you in other to put the fund into your bank account.

This is a step by step way of sending the money to the agent:

1. Go to any Money Gram Outlet or 7/11 store close to your home.
2. Ask for a Money Gram Transfer form.
3. Fill the form with your name and address as the sender of the fund.
4, fill the agent name address as the receive of the fund

Agent's Info:

[money mule details removed]

5. Tender the cash and you will be issued a receipt after the money has been sent.
6. Attach and email to PayPal a scanned copy of the receipt.
If you don't have a scanner, You can email PayPal with the following details written on the receipt:

1. Reference Number (which is the 8 digit number)

2. Sender's full name and address.

3. Amount Sent.

Cock,
How dare you use foul language like that. I don't know what your problem is but there was a lot of people interested in my car and I could easily refund your money and sell it to someone else. A lot of people who work on oil rigs were interested in it but I told them all you could have it since you contacted me first.
I already explained to you that the MoneyGram man tried to steal my money; he was going to put it in the cash register. How is the transport man going to get it? Does he have to drive to the shop so the man can get the money out of the cash register? Why would we make him drive all the way here when we could just send the money to him instead? Maybe if you spent less time swearing at people you could spent more time thinking about how to transfer money better. Anyway, I have solved that problem for you and will let you know how I go when I get back from the Post Office.
Please do not contact me again until you have controlled your obscene outbursts.

Am sorry if i have been rude with word, am so sorry..... i will like to explain to you how the transfer is, once you transfer the money at the money gram they will give you the receipt of the money transfer on the receipt their is 8 digit number which is the reference paypal will forward to the agent in other to receive their money at the money gram location in their own area.

This is just a money transfer to the agent and once the agent receive it they will be coming down for the pick up as soon as paypal as released the money into your bank account.

Cock,
Thank you for your reply. Don't worry, I sometimes lose my temper when I am having a bad day too. Just this morning the coffee van was totally out of iced donuts. They have been out of the ones with sprinkles before, and that is annoying, but to be out of iced donuts altogether? I couldn't believe it. I was forced to have a cinnamon donut with my coffee instead and my day hasn't gotten much better, so I assure you that both of us are having a tough day.
Anyway, this will cheer you up, I have been in contact with your transport guy and we have sorted it out for you. He is coming to pick the car up shortly and you should have it by the end of the week.

Have you transfer the money ?

[A quick Facebook check showed the only person with the name of the money mule just happened to live in the exact area the money was being sent to. In October of last year he posted something about not having enough money and wanting to look into making money online somehow. I looked at some of his Facebook posts and constructed a message string with some of his words in capitals like he seemed to do in his Facebook posts]
Cock,
What is going on? I sent the money to your transport guy and he didn't pick up the car. Now he hasn't returned any of my messages since yesterday. Are you sure your transport guy is trustworthy? He seemed ok when I was sending these messages to him on Facebook yesterday:

19/3, 1:19pm
Youssef Arkineediot
Hey Stuart, Mr Cock bought my car, I understand you are his transport guy? I have been trying to send you the transport fee by MoneyGram but the MoneyGram guy here is trying to keep your money instead of giving it to you! Is there some other way I can get the money to you?

19/3, 1:24pm
[money mule]
Hi Youssef, yes I have heard some moneygram ROBBERS are around
please send the MONEY to my address do you have it
Mr Cock is BUSY and he is in and out all day now so dont need to bother him again PLEASE not contact Mr Cock anymore

19/3, 1:32pm
Youssef Arkineediot
Hi Stuart,
Yes I do have your address, is it [removed]? Also, please confirm the amount is $950?

19/3, 1:36pm
[money mule]
Hi Youssef, yes the ADDRESS is correct but the amount is up now due to FEES and stuff PLEASE send the NEW amount which is $2600 to my address by MAIL at the POST OFFICE

19/3, 1:42pm
Youssef Arkineediot
Hi Stuart, this seems pretty strange that the fees would suddenly go up like that. However I am keen to get rid of the car before it gets damaged further and Mr Cock didn’t even try to haggle on the price so I will go to the bank and then the Post Office in a few minutes so we can get this deal done quickly.

kindly send me the copy of the receipt now mate

Hi Cock,
Please find the receipt below as requested:
[fake receipt]
Perhaps you could contact him for me? I am available today to help him pick up the car but I will be out for most of tomorrow.

Cock,
Hello? I need to know when he will arrive so the car will be ready there was a bit of paint splatter from the ceiling paint but I got most of it off with an angle grinder.

Kindly get back to me with the tracking number.

Hi Cock,
There is no tracking number, it's regular postage.

How much do you post to him ?

Cock,
I sent him $2600 because there were extra fees apparently. You should have told me there was going to be extra fees to send it. I am not mad, because I am sure you will reimburse me, but I didn't know I had to go back to the bank again.

Anyway, do you know when he will be collecting the car?

You send the money to wrong person and you have to back now and collect the money back asap because the agent told me he is not one been chatting with you on facebook. Even paypal is worried now because they ask you to transfer the money to him via money gram and with the recipt of the money gram they will not release the money into your bank account and we are talking about alot of money here.

Cock,
I think you are mistaken. If the money is not being posted to the agent, why is it going to the agent's address? I think maybe you should check your agent is trustworthy.

Go back and get your money first because i won't be happy if you loose this money to unknown person because the agent keep telling is he not the money.

Cock,
I will ring the Post Office to see if they have received the parcel yet.
There is no need to get upset because I haven't lost the money. I only did what I was told, so if anything, you or your agent has lost the money.

Get the money back let me know.

Cock,
I just called the lady at the Post Office and she said the Parcel was picked up at lunch time today. I asked her if she could send me the security footage from the front counter and she said that she wasn't allowed to. But when I explained what happened she felt sorry for me and sent me this, which she says is the man who picked up the parcel. She said he had to sign his name in the book to pick the parcel up and when she checked it he had signed it as [money mule’s name].
[This e-mail was accompanied by a selfie of the money mule from his Facebook page which I photoshopped to make it look like a still from a security camera.]

What is thetracking number gave to you because i am not happy and i ready to jail the man who collect the parcel and i will prove him how power i am in Australia.

Cock,
I explained before, it was only regular postage so they don't give you a tracking number. They don't normally hand out security camera footage either but the lady at the Post Office was very nice and let me have it if I didn't let anyone know she gave it to me.

Give me your full name on facebook.

Cock,
I've never used Facebook, it's too confusing! I tried once but couldn't figure out how to open an account!

But you said you contact him via facebook and how could you without having an account with facebook ? [damn, hoping he wouldn’t notice that slip-up]

Cock,
My son has an account so he was sending and receiving messages for me.

give me the full name of your son on facebook.

Cock,
My son's name is Uratotulf Arkineediot

This name is not on facebook.

Cock,
I don't know, maybe it's hidden? If you have a question, I can pass it on to him if you want.

Is that Stuart online chatting with you now ?

Cock,
No, Stuart has not replied to any of my messages since I sent the money to him. I hope he got it ok.

I will take up a paypal legal action against for lieing against. the man said the picture you copied as been taken in 2002 and you copied it, you are in big trouble i wil surely show you how poweful my work is in australai and united state, you can check my profile on fb and get to know me now you bundle of shit.

Listen Cock,
You are going to have to control your anger if you want to buy my car. I could easily sell it to some other oil rig worker if you don't learn to show some manners. I am just trying to sell my car, why would I lie to you? It doesn't make sense, much like your wild outbursts. I just need this car gone as it is getting in the way.
Now as for the picture, it came from the Post Office security camera footage from yesterday, like I explained. Why would the Post Office send me footage from 2002?
Please ensure you are sober before contacting me again.

Now are you going to pick this car up or not?

Cock,
This car is still here, will your transport guy be picking it up today?
[Damn, no answer. Time to sow the seeds of paranoia again. I also set up a Facebook account in the name of my character and sent Mr. Money Mule a message claiming to be stalking him, which in an online sense I suppose I am. The following e-mail was sent to a non-existent e-mail account in the money mule's name and 'accidentally' CCed to Mr Scammer]

Hey Stuart,
Looks like our plan has worked perfectly. I am pretty sure our mugu pal believes that I have scammed him but we did manage to prove that he doesn't suspect you at all, which is perfect. As far as he is concerned, you are still trustworthy, which will really play into our hands when we reel him in.
Please delete this e-mail address immediately in case Mr 419 can trace it somehow. Continue communicating with him using your original address like nothing has changed. Do not mention the Youssef character any more. Your factory-hand character is believable and is working well. Please continue to forward all of our mugu's e-mails to me (including headers) so we can keep them on file. Do not organise a meeting yet. In a month or two we will invent some sort of storyline which we can use to get him to meet us in a public place. But not yet; I do not have clearance yet as our operatives are in use elsewhere. We will need at least 6 operatives for an arrest, and even if you include the two that are watching him at the moment, we still need another 4.
Keep going, you are doing good work.

PS: Please ensure your expense claims have been submitted by Thursday. Janice needs to close off last month and some of your claims are still outstanding.

Ralph Jenkins
Cyber Crime Directive
419 Division
Sydney NSW

No Answer. Oh well, time to open a new e-mail address and 'sell' him another car..

Simon Templar
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Also you may have me confused with someone else. In you earlier e-mail you said "I need your mobile number asap" but Asap is actually my brother. My name is Youssef. Would you like Asap's number?

I cracked up so hard at that, my humour is like that!

I really liked it...and these guys sound ridiculously dumb.

Best of luck resurrecting/continuing it Cool
Ozca Merz
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

HAAAA! I cracked up so many times reading that.

I especially liked the minor changes to his name which he never picked up on.

Interesting how he never batted an eyelid at all the damage that was being caused to his car.
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, Ozca, and welcome here. Very Happy

We appreciate that you are enjoying the older threads on Eater, but this one is almost three months old, and the original poster hasn't been around since he started this thread.

While you are reading around, could I suggest taking a gander at the Guidelines, particularly the bit about necroing old threads? It will help ease you into the community a bit easier.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Ozca Merz
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, I did read the guidelines and I do remember reading that... Before I read 58 pages in 2 days on the AL and LL safaris. I didn't realise that 3 months was all that old. I'll try and remember for next time.
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks. Very Happy

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic