SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Turd 6: time to open another chapter

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

whiny Turd wrote:
this is very tiring

Laughing

It's a tough job but someone's got to do it, Hector.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seriously, he wanked, twice, and then sent video of it via a public internet cafe? that is some kind of brave/stupid. Uganda is a "kill the gays" kind of homophobic place. The risk is very real.

He needs to get our of Uganda. They say Eritrea is very nice this time of the year.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dementedman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I have a bad vibe about this FLT.
And so does Turd I would hope.

And congrats on the more trophies, DSW.
It's so easy now Smile
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ye Gods...laughing so much I nearly choked. What will that Turd not do for his cash?

Yuk, yuk, yuk. Lololol

Shocked
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh my heavens! Oh boy! May he wash his mouth out with soap and water and be forgiven for those terrible lies! Laughing But, he won't be, of course. Not to speak of maligning another, in his stead. Oh dear, I think he might be going straight to Hell, even if not gaol. Do not pass 'Go', do not collect £200. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^

I agree with you.

but think about it this way: he needs to keep track what he can tell certain persons. and he needs to keep track what he told them. and he needs to try to wrap it in a way, that every person has its own reality, where he can hide that he lied. more persons mean more lies, more different realities and at a certain point errors in those realities.

I would test out how many different realities he can provide by adding new characters. the fine part is: he keeps lying to everyone and therefore he keeps multiplying those realities. and it is quite hard for a single person to keep track of all those realities.

maybe try to exploit that Very Happy

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"going straight to hell"? That ship sailed a loooooong time ago! Laughing

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why, you are welcome!

Astronomer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Something like 4-5 months away from Eater and I log back in to find a Turd 6 thread. It is just amazing this guy, but I am not surprised. I am so looking forward to finding where I left off in the Turd 5 thread and getting caught up with this.

Free Pastor Frank

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

anansi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hector's face has certainly aged over the years, but as has been pointed out numerous times, he has managed to avoid losing too much weight... he somehow manages to feed himself fairly well, even when he is stredded.

This is a pity, and we all know that there must be a solution!

Surely he can be convinced that he needs to lose weight deliberately?

I have a hunch that Turd really likes his food, but if there are $ involved, I'm sure there are innumerable reasons that would convince Turd to get on a diet, but here's one -

Perhaps he must weigh less than 60kg to avoid being detected by a perimeter security sensor? These sensors happen to be in an outdoor area which he absolutely must cross in the future. To avoid frequent false alarms caused by the local wildlife, the system assumes anything below 60kg isn't a threat.

Of course he needs to start his diet quick-smart, to get below the target weight in time!

He should have a weekly weigh-in, with photographic proof, to prove his commitment and progress. Dr Hahnlikele could assist him to ensure he has sufficient nutrition, if Turd keeps a detailed food diary for him.

Maybe, once he reaches his weight loss goal, he will immediately be granted some operating and travel expenses to leave for his destination immediately. The quicker he loses the weight, the sooner he can get moving.

Hector has claimed to be 6ft 2in tall and his lowest self reported weight is 71kg, so he should be quite emaciated if he reaches his goal weight!

Once he reaches his goal weight, it would be such a shame if as a result of poor intelligence, a mistake was made - the weight threshold is suddenly discovered to be 50kg.

Thank you Doc, and the rest of Team Hecturd, this bait is an amazing epic!

...Anansi
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^

nice idea Smile

how about this: bernies has set up an emergency system, that sends emails (maybe an AI?) to direct turd to his vault. but the vault has a detection system that lets people only pass, if they match bernies weight. so he must meet a certain weight, for example 59.4 kg +-0.1. this means, it's mandatory for him to get at that weight, and even monitor what he is eating, drinking, sweating and even wearing the day when he tries to enter the vault.

the nice thing with the mailing system is, that he gets infos and insults from bernie, and yet the system is only of limited assistance and depending on whether it is an AI or not can respond or not. and it could tell him, that bernie had an exit plan which involved soul travel but may have failed (I still hope for bernies soul in abby), otherwise he would have just disarmed the mailing system.

the vault may have other security measures like a certain tattoo Twisted Evil

EDIT: by the way, is this thread in a weird format for you too?

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Part way down the page, the formatting goes wonky, in my browser, and the nice blue background goes away. I've tried it Chrome and Firefox with the same result. No idea if it is happening in IE, since I won't go near that POS. Not gonna do it,. Wouldn't be prudent. Razz

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

that's why I asked here. because the same thing happens for me too, in one of DSWs posting, directly after a masked quoting. I just wanted to check if I'm the only one with that problem.

maybe that wears off in the next page.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Formatting is wonky for me in Chrome and Firefox.

dementedman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like the idea of weight not to trip sensors or sink the boat or something.

btw. I also still like the idea that, with all the money he promised people now and in the past, one day he will have given it all away and there is nothing left for himself (while everyone around him became rich).
anansi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Formatting is perfect in Safari on my iPhone.
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Format goes wonky half-way down the page on my mobile (BlackBerry), too.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Formatting has gone inexplicably wonky so I am splitting this off and starting the next chapter HERE.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Moved to Greatest Hits: 2nd May 2016

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic