SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Turd 6: time to open another chapter

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
anansi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Uno Nisu wrote:
Nah, deliriants such as datura are much "better" for people with personality disorders than hallucinogens such as shrooms

Precisely!!! Whilst a bad mushroom trip would knock him about, mushies are very tame, compared to datura & what I have in mind.

And yes, we should give him a break(down).

Doc will have the info from me before long - I'm just confirming dosages.

...Anansi
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just want to mention that he needs to trust in online communication and in DSWs characters. compare with the shorty bait, where this trust was scattered, and the little twerp refused to send anything important over the interwebs.

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

anansi wrote:
After devouring the Turd

Anyone who says this in there very first post has definitely found themselves in the right place!

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There is absolutely no question that Turd is a very bad man. But, do you really want to do this to him? :

http://sabotagetimes.com/life/datura-the-scariest-drug-ive-ever-taken
anansi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Labowski wrote:
anansi wrote:
After devouring the Turd

Anyone who says this in there very first post has definitely found themselves in the right place!

Ouch... Lol not the best choice of words on my part!! Were I a premium member, I might've earned an unfortunate title right there.

MorganleFay wrote:

There is absolutely no question that Turd is a very bad man. But, do you really want to do this to him? :

http://sabotagetimes.com/life/datura-the-scariest-drug-ive-ever-taken

Yes. Yes I do.

I've seen somebody on these drugs(they stole tablets & took several, not knowing what they would do) & it was truely something to behold. Turd needs a slice of that pie!

I've seen the devastation these scum cause & narrowly averted two friends of mine becoming victims. Lads deserve all they get & Doc + the rest of Team Turd should be proud of his adventures this far.

The only possible downside in my mind would be Turd being killed/maimed whilst under the influence, and his safari coming to an end.

...Anansi
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, of course, in larger doses, this drug can cause death and certainly blindness, even if only temporarily.

I am an ex-vic myself, but even I balk a little when considering these very real dangers to the unspeakable Turd.
anansi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MorganleFay wrote:
Well, of course, in larger doses, this drug can cause death and certainly blindness, even if only temporarily.

I am an ex-vic myself, but even I balk a little at this.

Death(from the pills themselves) and temporary blindness will not be a risk with the drugs & dosages I've suggested to Doc, unless Turd has an allergy to them. Those risks are associated with datura itself, however.

...Anansi
Doctor Seviche
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I feel like if you're going to introduce drugs to the bait it has to come from FLT. Maybe just a recommendation or something?

I don't know, I'd rather see more miles under his belt than him becoming just another drug addict. Once he goes down that road it's the gutter for life; he'll never leave Uganda.

India! Singapore! Bangladesh! Disney World! I feel in my bones like his destiny lies over the sea...

Don't jock with the man of God - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

i don't think i will ever come in contact with bastard bad luck stupid and idiot poor foolish man like you,that wasted my time for no reasons!!!!!!! - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop

...are you goatfucking or did you honest fool you eyes? - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop after a very long day driving around Accra.
anansi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He won't get addicted to this stuff. It's more likely to scare him off drugs for life.

The #1 drug I have in mind has been freely prescribed (at a sane dosage) for decades & it does not have a widespread reputation as a way to get high... It is unknown to even the vast majority of hardcore addicts. The reason - very few people who have done it, even desperate addicts, would willingly do it a second time!

Rest assured, Turd won't become an addict. It might change his outlook & disposition for the(our) better, though....

I also want to see his safari continue, there is so much more of the world to see, so many new locations to suffer and be stredded in! Screwing with his mind would be fantastic icing on the cake, provided he isn't killed/maimed whilst intoxicated. He will be quite vulnerable & will likely make quite a spectacle of himself!

...Anansi
Mulvaney101
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What should go in the teddy bear? Why, a computer pen drive, containing a) coordinates and b) instructions about how to get into Bernie's super secret real vault (the one that was destroyed was a decoy). Bernie is holed up there right now drinking Remy Martin XO brandy, listening to Radiohead's 'The Bends' and doing something unmentionable to an 18 year old Moroccan youth. Or at least he is in my head...

'please stop email me again before i will take action with you ban-dim
anticlimactic monotonically fuck you idiot' FBI Director
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have to say, I have thought about this, and I am not sure giving him excessive pharmaceuticals is what I want to do. I truly despise Turd Boi. He is a rotten human being with no redeeming values except our amusement, and I am willing for him to suffer, travel, go to jail, sleep under bridges and generally be a refugee, get tattoos, but I think I found a line I am not comfortable with, something I never thought I would say, and I don't think I will pursue that avenue. Having said that, him having to pray before candles all night because "psychic warriors" are reading his thoughts, and further trauma from that, that I can get on board with.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
dementedman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ I am glad you say that. I would not have felt comfortable with that direction (dangerous drugs) either.
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Me neither. But I think the idea of Turd believing someone is reading his thoughts is ace. Laughing Laughing
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Turdboi,

Your brain has been harked, please get rid of it and install a new one.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Doctor Seviche
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Love it.

But I don't think Turd would be afraid of Psychic Warriors (D&D reference?).

Remember, he has the powers of the Great Kitty Khatty at his command!

Don't jock with the man of God - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

i don't think i will ever come in contact with bastard bad luck stupid and idiot poor foolish man like you,that wasted my time for no reasons!!!!!!! - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop

...are you goatfucking or did you honest fool you eyes? - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop after a very long day driving around Accra.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, Khitty Khatty will come back to haunt him.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update: Turd has sent me a pile of pics with the sign.... and the anus... and the peeniewhacker.... and.... puke puke

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahahahaha!
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dr stephen williams wrote:
Update: Turd has sent me a pile of pics with the sign.... and the anus... and the peeniewhacker.... and.... puke puke

I'm glad that english isn't my first language (and that I'm currently drunk), thus I think that peeniewhacker might be something disgusting, but I don't now actually what it means Very Happy

because if I knew what it means, I might barf that very nice chili con carne which I cooked over the last 10 hours.

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"Peenie whacker"=penis

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Avalar
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Bendicciones de agua del oro desde Santa Maria, sobre su cabeza

My Spanish is a little rusty, but does Celine close each email wishing Saint Mary to piss on Turd's head?
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Basically. Its a thing in this bait.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic