SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Leo (this romance lad should be mass-baited)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is amazing. Leo has decided to have it the hard way. He wants to hook up with both Nancy and Julia. I am looking forward to hitting him harder, although the handicap of future phone contact must not be underestimated. I will have to work on my falsetto. I guess that my "leos" might have shared my characters, the writing seems very different in style, so maybe I will get away with my voice, and they won't recognize me Cool

Leo and Nancy:

Quote:
Von: leo mark leo <[email protected]>
Gesendet: Samstag, 20. Juni 2015 08:20
An: nancyinconti

Hello, How are you doing today? I would like to know more about you and hope we can be able to build something reliable before meeting if God say so. I would so much appreciate knowing more about you, tell me more that i need to know about you? work and so on. Let me stop here for now then look forward to your response while replying i would like to ask some questions just to be able to get some insight about you, here my question goes:

Are you looking for a serious long term relationship or just a date?
What exactly are you looking for?
Are you into any relationship?
Do you think we can possibly have spark?
Do you live alone?
Do you own or rent a house?
Are you caring, honest, trustworthy?
I will be looking forward to read from you

Buon giorno, carissimo!

Thank you for your reply, oh, there is a lot you want to learn about me and I hope you don't mind if I have a lot of questions back for you? First, let me Espresso how felice I am that you have reposted me at all. I have to try hard to remember all the English vocabulary, so I hope you will not be angry if I will have to use the one or other Italian word.
My Name is Nancy, and I am living in Italy, but I was Born in the United States of America, in Boston, that is where I met my first husband, and he was from Italy, and after his familiy Business did not run successfully enough in Boston, he decided to move back to Italy where his Brothers were still running their Business, and
he merged his Business with their Business because that made sense so he said, I still remember him saying that a Family Business is a Cosa Nostra in Italy, and they were very sucessfull for the following 2 decades, selling their Services to the local businessmen, like Restaurants and Offices, Shops and stores and such, but they never told me many Details, and I did the calculaziones and the fattura. We have lived in Rome for many
years, and that is where he must have met this other womam. She is a devil in disguise, she must have bewitched him, and so he totally lost control and his mind, and he left me to spend the rest of his life with her, con questa maledettta puta! Solamente fare le spese per lei, and there was not much left for me. I do not
want to tell you all the dirty Details in the beginning of our early aquaintance, that is something one does not do. I am divorced now since 2011, and He is still in Rome with her, and I moved to Milano after our divorce. Every second Weekend I go to Rome for a few days to visit my mother in law, he does not take care of
her, and she is already 98 years old and I don't know for how Long she will still be around. I live in my own appertment in Milano, and I am a Nurse, a surgical Nurse precisamente, but I work only part time, my husband had to pay me off after our divorce, and so I have quite some time for me and my interests, I love to paint
and I love to visit Museums and concerts and the opera. I am alone now and I am only interested in a longterm relationship and I want to get married again and I want to have someone in my life I can care for and about,is this what you want too? Are you single, are you divorced or windowed?
Ancora Tanti saluti da Italia!!
Nancy

Quote:
Von leo mark leo <[email protected]>
Gesendet Samstag, 20. Juni 2015 16:45
An: nancyinconti

Amazing mail, i will like to know you more if you don't mind.I will
like to tell you more about myself but where do I start from okay. My name Leo mark.I am from LONDON, I am an Accountant by profession.I am the only child of my late parents of the blessed memory. I was married before, but lost my wife when given birth Three years ago.May her soul rest in peace.I have one daughter ,Her name is Ella.I want to spend the rest of my life with someone who is friendly,honest, caring,trustworthy and God fearing.I find very much peace and tranquility here.so what about you be cos i will like to know you more, i hope to hear from you again?

Buona sera, carissimo mio!

Tante grazie for your email, and how sweet, you have a daughter? Una piccola bambina? Dolce...... I love and adore children, especially little girls, one can dress them up so nicely and cute! What does she look like? And Ella is a wonderful name, it reminds me of Ella Fitzgerald, I love her songs, she was una grande artista
veramente! Leo, mio dolce amor, I have to keep my letter short because I will go out tonight, I have tickets for the opera tonight, nella Scala it will be "Cavalleria Rusticana", and I am so much looking forward to it! Do you like operas? I truly hope so, perché possiamo andare di vedere una opera di Verdi!
Mille bacci
Nancy

Leo and Julia:

Quote:
Date: 2015-06-20 6:38 GMT+02:00
Subject: Re: Your message on Tagged
To: Julia

It is my wish at this point in time to really find a Good woman with
good mind. A woman that is caring and knows what it takes to really
stand for his man no matter the situation and as i am also willing to stand with you no matter what. And this is the simple reason why i had to contact you as i do not regret it at all as you are the type of woman i deserve and hunger for. And i decided to give it a try and now i have just met you. I must tell you that i am so happy to hear from you and also for your simplicity for having me as a friend.i need you to understand one fact that trust and understanding is one thing that matters in every friendship and relationship. i need you to trust me and to give me your attention and lets build our world. please do not work with me without trust as trust is most important in every relationship. i am a man of age right now as i am 54 and i know what i want for my self and not to play games as i am not getting younger, therefore i must have to cultivate a habit of been open minded to you as that is the only way we can work in same line. you may be distant a little bit from me but i need you to know that distance is never gonna be a barrier on our world. do not see me as a stranger likewise i will
not also see you as one as that is the first foundation we can build
our trust in. My purpose is to live a life full of love, joy, and
accomplishments. I enjoy a good laugh and I make others laugh easily and feel comfortable. I have a positive outlook on life and seek the same. I very much appreciate loyalty and understanding in a relationship, but most of all I want a trusting and open
relationship.... Thank you so much for replying to my message,when I saw your tagged profile something inside me prompted me to contact you because there is something about your profile that I cant explain. Life is more enriching to share with a special person. My ultimate goal is to lead a balance and harmonious life. Having live through so many years at different places and far away from my birthplace that stretched my horizons and neurons and have more bumpy than smooth ride, I am contented and proud to come this far. Having established my basic, now its time to bring garden to my life. Naturally, human are never satisfied otherwise we will live in stagnant and never grow. In my view a long lasting relationship calls for sharing my value, interest and we each feel the personal growth. In simple terms, enjoying our companionship from resting to doing activities together. Due to the time-poor of our lifestyle, we should appreciate our togetherness and not taking each other for granted.
The satisfaction from achieving something together or appreciating
life's little joy is very fulfilling. I am never a pub/club goer, more
of a relaxing park or beach person. Seldom things are simply just
black/white or good/bad...it is grey matter. Paradoxically, I
appreciate the fine things of life, and yet I am compassionate about the third world sufferings... I need to face life now as i need a woman in my life. a woman to share my world with. One woman one man. Am ready to sacrifice all i have as much as you give me the opportunity to trust you. I need you to focus your attention on me and develop interest on my request to have you for a relationship and lets see what God holds for us. Waiting to hear from you and i hope this meets you well .....

Good afternoon Leo,

I must say I am really impressed with all the effort you show with your letter, your words are sinply wonderful and you don't have to thank me for replying to your message on Tagged, it was my pleasure indeed, and I am very very happy and delighted to hear back from you so soon! It is also my purpose to have a life full of joy, and I am so much longing to find a man to share the rest of my life with and share all the wonderful things one can do together. Aftre my fiancé's death I was so devastated that I thought my life would never be the same again, no more happiness and no more joy, and so I made up my mind and joined a dating site. A friend of mine had strongly recommended to do that, but I had strong doubts about it at first. My first Profile was at Fish meet Fish, and that was a very bad experience! I was contacted by so many men, but most of them wanted a short term relationship only, and others asked just for a date, and some men even sent me messages with internet links, and when I clicked on these links I found nude pictures! There was only one man who wrote an acceptable letter at all, his name was Kelvin, and he was from England, but our conversations did not last very long because his expectations were sompletely different from mine. He did not want to move in with a woman, he wanted to keep his own place and he did not want to give up his independancy, and he was not willing to commit himself to be a one woman man, he dared to ask me for an open relationship, so that he could have other women, too. I did not like that at all, and so I broke up with him. I am very happy to read that you are a one woman man, that was my biggest wish of all! I fel very comfortable reading your lines, and I am looking forward to hearing more from you! You live in the UK? Where do you live there, is it one of the big cities, or do you reside in the countryside? I prefer the countryside because I love gardening very much, and I live in Garching near Munich, but only during the summer, when I have to take care of my garden, When late fall comes, I will go to Austria and stay there for the winter, that is what I have been doing for years now. I stay on an Alm, I don't know whether you know what that is like? Do you like farm animals? I like cows very much, they have so beautiful big eyes, and they are so peaceful, and they lick one's Hands when one pets them, that is so lovely! What do you do in the UK, what is your job? Are you self-employed, or do you work for a company?
I can't wait to hear back from you!
Yours, Julia

Quote:
Date: 2015-06-20 16:34 GMT+02:00
Subject: Leo mark
To: "julia"

Amazing mail, i will like to know you more if you don't mind.I will like to tell you more about myself but where do I start from okay.My name Leo mark.I am from LONDON, I am an Accountant by profession.I am the only child of my late parents of the blessed memory. I was married before, but lost my wife when given birth Three years ago.May her soul rest in peace.I have one daughter ,Her name is Ella.I want to spend the rest of my life with someone who is friendly,honest, caring,trustworthy and God fearing.I find very much peace and tranquility here.so what about you be cos i will like to know you more, i hope to hear from you again?

Good evening Leo,

oh, I am so happy that you like my mail, but why is it amazing? I have done nothing but telling you the sad story of my life and a little bit about my hobbies, that was everything, but yet, thank you for the flowers, a woman is always glad to receive a compliment! I am so sad to hear that your wife has died, what a tragedy! I am sure that you are very lucky though, because your little daughter survived, and what a nice name Ella is! How old is she? Does she already go to school? And who takes care of that sweet little lady when you are at work? Which company do you work with, or are you self-employed? I have an accountant too, and he is self-employed, and he has to work long hours to make ends meet, at least that is what he tells me whenever he brings me one of his invoices. Leo, I am definitely friendly, caring and trustworthy, but I have to admit that I am not really God fearing, I do not believe in religion, do you? Are you a Catholic or a Protestant? I had to go to church when I was a child, but I never liked it, and when I was 14 years old, I decided to never go there again.
I will go out now and enjoy my garden and the roses, maybe with a chilled prosecco by the side of the pool. Leo, may I say that I am very happy that we have met?
Good night
Julia

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich

Last edited by Mountain Goat on Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"I have to work on my falsetto".. Wow, I'm amazed, Mountain Goat. Felt sure, from your previous tel. cons with 'Leo' (as 'Louisa', I think) that you were a lady from Belgium, as that's what your voice and accent sounded like to me. Lol

You are doing such a good job! Very Happy
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"I have to work on my falsetto".. Wow, I'm amazed, Mountain Goat. Felt sure, from your previous tel. cons with 'Leo' (as 'Louisa', I think) that you were a lady from Belgium, as that's what your voice and accent sounded like to me. Lol

You are doing such a good job! Very Happy
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cool The "Italian Job" will hopefully provide a convincing scenario for Leo. I have snatched a brandnew Italian caller ID for my Skype from which I will be able to call him, and in the event that he should try to call back, he will end up with a Lycamobile mailbox, but never reach me. That is the downside of being hearing impaired Very Happy I'd love to see this lad being mass-baited, so if any other baiter should have feelings for him, just drop him a line. Telling him that he has contacted your character on Tagged will do, and he will get back to you in a day or two. He's so greedy......

Leo and Nancy:

Quote:
Von: "leo mark" [[email protected]]
Gesendet: So. 21.06.2015 15:38
An: "nancyinconti"

My special lady will have quirks, contradictions, paradoxes, weaknesses AND definitive attributes, passions, values, and strengths…she will be silly AND articulate…classy AND sassy…independent AND affectionate…confident AND humble…intelligent AND wise…a whirlwind at times and a gentle breeze at other times…she will just be completely unique and unforgettable and she’ll bowl me right over, then pick me right back up…and I’ll do the same for her…and together we’ll jump back on that tour bus, and hit the road of love and adventure, seeing where it takes us…and i like operas and i just hope you will be the kind of lady i will want for my daughter Tuesday will be her birthday so i am making plans for her birthday because she reminds me of her mom when she was alive now i am the only one for her. hope you have a nice outing today? hope to hear from you soon.

Buona sera , carissimo!

I have waited impatiently for your messagio, mille grazie, I was delighted to read your catalogue of features you want me to impersonate, and I am veramente intrigued by what you enumerate, because there is so much of all that in me, it seems just too good to be true! You wouldn't believe how silly I can be.....haver you ever drunk water from a puddle on the motorway when you forgot to buy a drink at the gas station? And si, it is possible to fix a torn V-belt in a Porsche with a pair of tights, I have been there doing that Smile Most men don't wear tights though (except for Robin Hood and his Sherwood Forest crew maybe, but there were not too many cars around at that time). I love to be funny, and I love to laugh, and I am a very positive person. It is just that I am sooooo sad sometimes because there is no love and affection in my life anymore after my divorce, and I want that back. I had a wonderful evening out, I was there all alone, but yet it was wonderful, and I am sooooo hapy to learn that you like operas! My ex husband loved this opera, and he got never tired to tell me that it was the dominating part of The Godfather III which was directed by Francis Ford Coppola, another Italian who had a great career in the USA. I had a seat in the front row because my hearing is impaired a little bit, but only a little bit. I am waring a hearing aid, but it is very unobtrusive, so noone really notices. I hope you won't mind? Oh Leo, your little Ella will celebrate her birthday on Tuesday? She will be 4 years old then, right? What will you give her as a present? How does she look, can you send me a picture of la piccola dolce bambina? And she looks just like your late wife did? That is stupefacente, semplicemente meraviglioso! You have married a woman who looked like a 4 year old girl? I have read that many men have a faible for these Lolita-like women, and Leo, you may consider yourself lucky, because I am one of them! And I do have my paradoses and weaknesses, but it is too early to tell you all about it, maybe next time?

Mille bacci

Nancy

Jack Boot

If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing new in Julia's mailbox, but he keeps on writing to Nancy

Quote:
Gesendet: So. 21.06.2015 23:01

send me a pic of you and tell me much about you for me to be sure of you as a good friend.

Buona sera carissimo,

I was very very disappointed about your email, you just write one single line, and you do not even say Hello and Good Bye? What exactly do you want me to tell you about me, I have already told you so much? And you have not answered my question about Ella's birthday, what present did you get for her? I do not write very much today, because I am troppo poco deluso, but I have attached a picture, that is me and my ex husband Ruggiero, the picture was taken around Christmas time. Caro, I am unsure what you expect me to tell you in detail, may I please ask you to specify all that you want to know? And I want to be more that just a good friend. I am looking for a man to spend the rest of my life with, a man to grow old with, a man to share passion, fun and laughter with, a sould mate, someone I can trust and I can rely on, and I always wanted children! Do you want more children? Would you send me a picture of you and Ella? I would love to see la piccola principessa! Tanti augira for her birthday tomorrow, I do hope that your present will make her happy!

Mille bacci

Nancy

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad has sent the picture of a little girl, sitting on the back of a quarterhorse

Quote:
Gesendet: Di. 23.06.2015 09:17

I am very committed to a relationship, honest, open and very respectful toward women. I am very spontaneous and adventurous. I like to plan things but i can change and adapt my plans to any situation. I am very romantic and like to to treat my other half with respect, honesty, and love. sorry i was in the office when replying you that is why i write in one line sorry about that. i am given here the best birthday party tomorrow

Buon giorno carissimo,

thank you for your message, that has cleared up things for me now, and thank you for the lovely picture of la piccola principessa, and wow, she rides such big horses already, being only 4 years old? Those huge animals must have an immenso respect, that is amazing indeed! Leo, have you not told me that her birthday was on Tuesday? So, what kind of present did she get from Sugar Daddy? Did you buy her a pony or a horse? How was the birthday party, did you take any pictures? Oh, I would so much love to see her big eyes when she opened your present! Caro, I fully understand your explanation about answering my mail while being in the office, don't you worry, just forget about it, okay? I am happy to hear that you are very commited, honest and open, because that is exactly what I am, and everything sound like a perfect match to me, and do you want more children?

Mille bacci
Nancy

He wants my number now Cool

Quote:
Gesendet: Mi. 24.06.2015 21:31

All I ever wanted,
Was someone to love,
Someone special and divine,
And who would be uniquely mine. i give a a wonderful gift on her birthday wish was the horse you saw her riding on it she means a lot to me when ever i see her it reminds me of her mom. please will kindly give me your number to give you a call or send me more of your pics. hope to hear from you soon?

Buon giorno carissimo,

so what wonderful gift did you give her, and did she have a nice party? Did you take any pictures? I would love to see how excited she was when she opened your present! There is nothing in the world that is like the joy and happiness in a child's face! I adore children, and your little Ella is so sweet, she is very beautiful! You can be proud to have her, and I can't wait to meet her! Do you think she will accept another woman as a mother? I am a little scared that there could be problems, she might reject me, what do you think? Caro, I would love to talk to you on the phone, and my number is +39 3512170***, but I might not hear my phone because I am wearing a hearing aid, do you remember? And I am not allowed to take my cell phone to work with me, so I might miss your call, but I could call you back, what is your number?

Mille bacci
Nancy

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Julia is still in the game, too.

Quote:

[email protected]
25. Juni 2015 um 23:05

I try to put this feeling into words, but fail miserably. This feeling of being both scared and at peace, of having both butterflies and a sense of calm, is a feeling that I have only dreamed about. As the days continue to pass, my love for you continues to grow. I never thought I had the capacity to love anybody as much as I love you right now. Yet, my love for you continues to mature, growing beyond the realm of my heart. It seems that you have become the fiber of my soul, the very reason for my existence. hope to hear from you soon?

Good evening Leo,

oh how wonderful to hear back from you, I thought you might have forgotten about me in the meantime, but you haven't, and quite the opposite is the case, you confess to love me? You love me? You really love me? Oh Leo, I am so overwhelmed to hear that, I am almost speechless with confusion and anxiety! Why are you scared? It is a wonderful thing to be in love, there is no reason at all to be afraid! Oh Leo, your wording is so unique and elaborate, noone has ever called me the fiber of his soul or the reason for his existence! Leo, I also have strong feelings for you, and I can't explain why, because we have never met, but I have been thinking about you a lot while you were silent with me, when I was sitting beside my pool in the garden, enjoying the fantastic sunset over the majestic shilhouette of the Alps and my beautiful roses! I will take some pictures of my rose garden and send them to you if you don't mind, do you like roses, too? Roses are the flowers of love, did you know that? I can't wait to hear from you again!
Yours, Julia

Leo and Nancy:

Quote:
Gesendet: Do. 25.06.2015 23:09

I have no other words to describe the way you make me feel. No words, no actions could even come close. I believe that Ronald Regan said it best to Nancy in a letter, telling her only that, "I more than love you". Their love was a strong love, surviving everything, even death. I believe that even after his passing, Nancy felt Ronald's love for her raining down upon her. That is why she has always seemed at peace after the death of such a truly loving husband. That is the love that I feel for you. i will take my time to tell her about you, how was your day at work?

Buona sera carissimo,

mille grazie per la tua messagio. My day at work was quite all right, just business as usual, nothing out of range. We had 4 tonsillectomies and one complicated hysterectomy. Caro, you have not called me yet, and you have not given me your phone number?
I would so much love to talk to you, and I am longing to hear your voice! Do you have a sexy voice? I love sexy voices! My voice is not very sexy, I have to admit that, because when I was a piccola bambina, I have drunk a few sips of nail enamel remover, and that has completely and irrevocably ruined my vocal cords. You must know that it was always my childhood dream to become a famous opera singer, but after that it just was not possible. Caro, please let me have your phone number, so that I can call you, grazie! And you have not sent me Ella's birthday party pictures! How are you doing today? I miss you, caro, e ti voglio tanto bene!

Mille bacci
Nancy

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Leo and Nancy:

Quote:
sorry for not coming up here on time to read your message, as for the pics for her birthday i have not gotten it yet as soon as i get it i will send it to you ok. i called you this morning you did not pick my calls, it was my office number i use to call you.

Quote:
i will be traveling to Ireland for a business proposal by Monday hopeful i will be reading your mails a because it make me happy when reading it your email hope your weekend will be great because i will be spending more time with my daughter before living for Ireland by Monday. much kiss you

Buona sera carissimo,

oh, you will be traveling to Ireland? How exciting, what kind of business is it? You have just told me that you are an accountant, but you never told me exactly for what company you work. Ireland must be a beautiful country, they do a lot of farming there, don't they? At the local BILLA supermarket they sell a lot of Irish products, I always buy Kerrygold butter, it is really good, you can use it for cooking and frying and just spread it on your bread, but you can also use it to grease your door hinges whenever they start to make funny noises, my neighbour told me that, he is very smart because he is a handyman. Where in Ireland will you be? Mi spiace mille volte that I have missed your call, and Leo, I have seen quite a few missed calls on my phone, but there were quite a few without showing a number, and there was no number from the UK, so what is your number? Email it to me, or maybe just text it, so that I can call you back? I would soooooo much love to talk to you! How is la piccola principessa doing, is she being well taken care of while you will be away? Such a sweet girl! Do you have a picture of you and her together? I miss you, and I wish you mille dolci sogni! Bacci, amore per sempre!

Nancy

Leo and Julia:

Quote:
After all these years, the most important thing I've learned is that love is a whole lot more than flowers and candlelight. It's sticking together during those times when the other partner is short on money, patience and confidence. It's sacrificing something you want for something the family needs, and always being willing to listen. When I was a little boy, I dreamed of that one person that I would share my dreams, happiness and energy with ... I could not see her face but she was there. I always felt like she was out there, I just needed to feel her. I visualized the bond we would have and the courage she would give me to endure life's obstacles. All these years I was with others, and feeling my way through life, learning lessons that later on would prepare me to become the person that I am now. I have felt alone and sad. Then one day my eyes opened and I became that little boy again ...
realizing that she is here now. Here in my world was the woman that I had dreamed of and I'd hoped would not miss
our meeting in life ... that woman is you. As I sit here and think about you and what you and I have been able to talk about in a very short period, I see that I can only love you more and more every day. You're my inspiration each and every day. You are what keeps me going when I just want to give up. You are my meaning for life and love. I love the way that you love me. I wouldn't know what to do if I didn't have you. You're every man's dream wife.
My wish for you is that you could feel all the passion and love that I carry around in my heart and soul for you. You have won my love and soul. You have gotten it all, even my heart. You make me feel like I am in heaven in the arms of an Angel. You and I have an amazing relationship. I hope to hear from you anytime soon my love, Love always.

Good evening Leo,

I am horribly sorry for my late answer, but I as not feeling very good yesterday and today. Yesterday morning I was in the Barmherzige Brüder Krankenhaus in Nymphenburg because I took part in the annual Munich blood donation contest in favour of the Schlesienvertriebenen. I managed to donate 2,75 liters, but after that I felt so weak and tired that I even chose to take a taxi home, whereas usually I go by bus. I have been sleeping like a stone, and I just woke up 3 hours ago, and I am still feeling numb and weak. Leo, and now another so wonderful letter from you, I am so very indescribebably happy now! You say everything that a woman desires to hear, you are such a wonderful man! Leo, I really want to meet you as soon as possible, there is so much I want to tell you, but I don't want to type it, I would prefer to look you into the eyes while I say what I long to say!

Yours, Julia

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Leo and Nancy:

Lad has written back to Nancy, and he has sent another picture. The pic shows ITPs (so-called Daddy "Leo" and his "daughter" Ella). The ITP's pictures were already abused before, and with the information another user added on SW, we possibly come a little closer to laddie's real life ID on Facebook:
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&p=255975:

Added comment on Scamwarners:

Quote:
Kenneth Igbinosa
his friends are either from Nigeria or Benin
a comment on his wall: Boss of all Boss
seems to be the head of this scammer gang

Quote:
Gesendet: So. 28.06.2015 23:39
All I ever wanted,
Was someone ever present when life gets tough,
Someone who would hold on real tight,
And who would keep me warm at night. i use my office number to call you sorry about that i really wanted to talk to you on phone i do want to know you more batter. how is your weekend going?

Buona sera carissimo,

come dolce, come dolcissimo! Your words ar sooooo sweet, and mille grazie for the picture of the piccola principessa! What an angel, she looks so pure and innocent, and she has a skin like butter and milk, she reminds me of Princess Snowwhite! Does she use lipstick? I know that little girls like to use lipstick, I always did when I was a little girl! Once I used my mother's Channel No. 5 lipstick to paint my version of Mona Lisa on the mirror in the bathroom, and she spanked me for doing that, and there was no pocket money for a whole month! Oh Leo, amore mio, you didn't tell me anything about your Ireland business? And please let me have your telephone number!
I miss you!
Mille bacci, Nancy

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Leo and Nancy:

Quote:
In the back of my mind, there's a secret place
But the whole world knows by the smile on my face
That I've been thinking' about you
Can't stop thinking' about you. honey i just arrived at Ireland i am in the hotel i will try to get a phone by tomorrow ok.

Quote:
You are the love of my life. I love you, and I always will until the day I die. Hopefully, when that day comes, I will still have you by my side and yours will be the last face that I see. When we’re older with a family and home of our own, we’ll look back at the ways we argued about things that were so insignificant and we’ll laugh and know that our love was strong enough to overcome every argument. I just want you to know that I'm thankful that you came into my life and I will love you till the end of my days. My love for you will never fade, I’m still crazy about you, baby. how was your day?

Buona sera, carissimo!
Ho aspettato la tua messagio con grande impatienza, how are you doing, and how is la piccola principessa doing? Caro, I was so sad that you have not texted or called me, and you have not given me your phone number! Oh prego, caro mio, lascia mi avere la tua numeró di telefono! I want to talk to you, and I want to hear your voice! How's the Kerrygold Butter Business making out? Will you be successfull?
Mille bacci
Nancy

Julia will remain silent for the next 2 days, and she will have a good excuse. I'd love to see more baiters getting at this gang, This is an evident case of organized crime. They deserve a hard ride Cool

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Leo and Nancy

This time there is no "sharing of the secret", no big fat money in a dormant bank account in the UK. Maybe the UK scammers have terminated their cooperation with Leo? He needs 1800 $ for his hotel bill, but he has not asked Nancy to pay that amount for him.

Quote:
You are the love of my life. I love you, and I always will until the day I die. Hopefully, when that day comes, I will still have you by my side and yours will be the last face that I see. When we’re older with a family and home of our own, we’ll look back at the ways we argued about things that were so insignificant and we’ll laugh and know that our love was strong enough to overcome every argument. I just want you to know that I'm thankful that you came into my life and I will love you till the end of my days. My love for you will never fade, I’m still crazy about you, baby. how was your day?

Quote:
Hi Honey,
How are you doing? I hope that every morning you wake up smiling and wishing I was there with you. Baby thank you
so much for giving me a chance with you, you have added another pleasant chapter in my life. There are not enough words in our language to describe my love for you.Only God knows the depths I would go just to prove my love is true.For when he opened heavens doors and let me find your heart I found an angel who lost his way in need of a brand new start.God guided us to each other with his hands gently from above, he told his angels, now
watch them fall in love.He knew what he was doing for this love was meant to be,he wanted us together all the angels began to see. Our love is blessed,we'll have happiness beyond anyone has known for our love is richer than all golds,just look how our love has grown.Love must be a way of life, love should be your way to travel through life. Love is not only flowers, smiles, love, and it means tears, desire, passion.
I am in a kind of mess here at the moment, I got a call from the hotel management about an hour ago, my credit card
was not been able to pay for my hotel bill.I am having problem making payment for my hotel here, as my credit card
was declined
. I used my Amex card and also used my Discover card, but they were all declined, as i was told that they do not have any link here in Ireland, thus, i have been asked to make payment of $1,800 cash. I have also contacted my bank and they have responded to my email and informed me that the facility Is not available In this location and that as a result of several trials the card was declined and now It will take nothing less than 2 weeks to prepare a new card to me. I do not have such amount on me here at the moment, as all i depended on was my
credit card and i didn't expect it to be this way.
Well, that's not the reason why I emailed you,don't want to bore my love with my problems.. Honey I love you so so
much and nothing can change that as long as I live.I cant wait to talk to you, please send me a message when you
wake up my love..lol...
Love you always,

Quote:
Wake up & Wink those Teeny Weeny Eyes.Stretch those Inzy Winzy Bones,Wear that Jolly Winning smile &
tell yourself today is a beautiful day... G@@d M(:)rning...New day new blessing.Don't let yesterday's
failures ruin the beauty of today,because each day has its own promise of love,joy,forgiveness. good morning how are you doing?

Buon giorno carissimo,
Leo, I am very sorry that I could not reply earlier, but my internet did not work, and that was not the first time that something like this happened, so I have decided to get a new provider. Since this morning my internet is available again, and I am already with the new provider. Leo, I am so sorry to hear about your problems with your credit cards, how can a thing like that happen at all? My card was oly declined one time, and that was when I had exceeded my credit limit, so maybe there's not enough money in your bank account? Have you contacted the credit card companies, what do they say? And how can you think that I am not worried and that you should not trouble me with your problems? Leo, we are a couple now, and your trouble is mine! How is la piccola principessa doing? And how is your business making out?
Mille bacci
Nancy

Leo and Julia
Leo must be so busy scamming with different identities that he screw up and wrote to my Julia from a female account name. This issue has been taken care of, mail forwarded to a fellow baiter, and "Tracy" will receive another reply

Quote:
Date: 2015-07-03 10:02 GMT+02:00
Subject: Re: Leo mark
To: Julia Linke-Zecke

I live and function by grace of your love, I will never struggle or
suffer for anything, by the way you give me your heart....I walk in the favor and increase in everything supernatural about you, honey
no body will ever come across our way will prosper, for I'm protectecd and coverd with being with you forever and I flourish in everything I do....Thanks for giving my your heart......I LOVE YOU
SWEETHEART:X:X:X:X:X:X:X good morning how are you doing? i am worried i have not hard from you hope all is well and good?

Same message coming in from Leo's mail address, and I won't mention the Tracy mail Cool

Quote:
Date: 2015-07-03 10:06 GMT+02:00
Subject: leo
To: "julialinkezecke

I live and function by grace of your love, I will never struggle or suffer for anything, by the way you give me your heart....I walk in the favor and increase in everything supernatural about you, honey
no body will ever come across our way will prosper, for I'm protected and covered with being with you forever and I flourish in everything I do....Thanks for giving my your heart......I LOVE YOU
SWEETHEART:X:X:X:X:X:X:X good morning dear, i am really orried about you hope all is well and fine? please do reply me as soon as possible ok love you.

Good evevning Leo,
I am back in Munich now, I was up on the Alm in Austria, to check on the place for the coming winter, and I have negotiated with the Alm-Öhi, because I have decided to purchase the place, what do you think? Have you ever been in the Alps, or in the montains at winter time? Do you like snow, and do you like skiing? I love the snow, and I was so glad to find your wonderful letter! Leo, there is something supernatural about you too, you make me feel like I can fly or walk on water! Thank you for giving me your heart, too, I promise I will always take good care of it!
I love and miss you !
Yours forever, Julia

Quote:
really i was worried about you so much i thought you have gone never to come back, i am so happy to read your mail it glads my heart to that you are back. how was your trip to Austria? i love snow and how much is the place going for? will you like to purchase it? hope to hear back from you soon i miss you so much happy you are back

Good morning Leo,
oh, great to hear that you love snow, because there will be plenty of it in wintertime, and it is so romantic to sit inside the hut, next to an open fire and watch the storm outside while cuddling up on the sofa. I have attached a picture, the hut is in Südtirol, that is in the southern part of Austria. Do you like sley rides, too? The landlord has 4 Haflinger horses, they are very nice and gentle, and it is so nice to be out there in the snow when the sun shines! Leo, I miss you too! I can't wait to meet you in person. What are you doing this Sunday? The heat is gone now, the first thunderstorms have set in, and it has cooled down, which is good, because my roses were suffering from the blazing sun.
I love and miss you, Leo!
Yours forever, Julia

Jack Boot

Last edited by Mountain Goat on Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

is it just me or has Leo's skin tone become much darker of late? Just asking...

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Not just you, he is using different pictures, these must be from the badoo account "Leo Mark" which he also has. Poor Leo is in trouble, none of his friends can help him out, and little Ella has nothing to eat. He is "confused", but I will not offer him my help before he asks me to borrow him some cash.

Leo and Nancy:

Quote:
Gesendet: Sa. 04.07.2015 21:45
Betreff: RE: Your trip to Ireland

Just want to let you know how great full i am to have you in my life..i really can't wait to be with you so we can spend time together..I can't believe i could fall in love again.I guess i fell in love with you because you are the right one and seems to have the Qualities i want in a woman.i feel so good having you in my life and i promise to always keep it real with you and will never let you down and i hope you do the same as well. i have contacted the credit card company and they told me they will get back to me by next and now i need cash to pay my bills and get something to eat well for my daughter that is jut the problem i am facing now and i have been trying to reach a friend of mine to loan me some money but he is not in London for now and i am really confuse here. i really need some cash now to pay up some bills here, dear hope you are having a great weekend? miss you dear hope to hear back from you soon?

Buon giorno carissimo,
it is so great to have you in my life, too! You are the last thing I think about before I close my eyes and fall asleep, and you are the first thing I think about in the morning, and since we are writing each other and have started making plans for a future together, I do feel my life has changed for good! My weekend will be work, I will have to work late shifts, we will be very busy because we do all the colostomy surgery on weekends only, I don't know why that is, but that is how it is. Leo, caro amore mio, you have not given me your telephone number, can I maybe call you in your hotel? Which hotel are you staying at? And you took la piccola principessa with you to Ireland? Please, Leo, let me have your number, so that I can call you, and I could also speak a few words with dolce Ella! I hope you were able to sort out that problem with your hotel bill, so that Ella can have something to eat again?
Sempre sto pensando à te!
Mille bacci, Nancy

Jack Boot

Last edited by Mountain Goat on Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Leo and Nancy:
Leo was kind of worried after not hearing from Nancy for a few days

Quote:
Hi, Baby Bear. You're always lighting up my heart with the things you do and say. I feel so happy just being with you this way. You're my baby, and will forever be my baby. You will always be the love of my life, and please never give up, always have faith in yourself and you will gain the greatest gift of all, the gift of hope and love you righteously deserve. Every time I think of you my heart misses a beat. You're my theme or a dream! Every moment we share together we grow closer. i have not sort out the problem yet i am still looking for away to sort it but the hotel manager is not helping issue now, i have given them my passport i am so worried now because my bank said they are doing there best to work it out before weekend honey i am really confuse because of my lovely daughter now she is not feeling to well i don't know were to get money now. i love you too miss you so much

Quote:
Dear ,
Honey, I have been thinking about you and a few things I wish to do with you at some point in this lifetime:
Be your best friend.
Get caught with you in the rain.
Dance with you in the rain.
Stargaze on a clear night.
Watch the sunset together.
Spend all day with you doing nothing.
Moonlit walks on the beach.
Be more proud of you than I already am at this very moment.
Go on a carriage ride through the park.
Do a crossword together.
Go to brunch.
Have a disagreement (it could/will only make us stronger).
Go for a twilight horseback ride.
Watch a bad movie together.
Spend the rest of my life with you.
Have our picture taken together.
Eat ice cream with you.
Make love to you passionately.
Go to a museum together.
Talk to each other using only body language.
Give you space when you need it.
Accept you totally and completely - flaws and all (I already do).
Discuss current events in a heated debate.
Have you see the error of your ways from aforementioned heated debate and make mad, torrid love to you, in the midst of all that passion.
Carve our names into a tree/table.
Go for a walk at dusk together.
Be one with you.
Send you a singing telegram.
Spend all night thinking of 101 sweet things to do for you.
Hold you and gaze into your eyes and realize how much I love you...and tell you.
Gently run my hand across your cheek and look into your eyes.
Blindfold you and take you somewhere romantic.
Spend my life making you happy.
Spend my life making our family happy.
Feel your heartbeat.
Go roller/ice skating together.
Give you a backrub just because.
ALWAYS being honest with each other.
Go hiking/camping together.
Have our first fight, make up and feel a stronger bond because we very successfully weathered the storm - together.
Marry you.
Laugh at someone together.
Share a plate of spaghetti.
Give you a stuffed animal just because.
Go on a fun family vacation and bring back the kind of memories movies are made of.
Treat you like my Lancelot.
Go on a road trip across America.
Count thunder together during a thunderstorm.
Envelop you in my soul.
Cook your favorite meal/meals.
Know you better than you know yourself.
Go to a Renaissance Fair.
Plant a tree in our yard together.
Look over at you during an office/military/family party and have you know without me saying a word - that I love you.
Be able to say "I love you" in 89 different ways - in 89 different countries.
Hold you when you're at your saddest and comfort you when you need it the most.
Be the one you come to for that comfort and holding.
Wipe away the days' stresses and issues, with just one hug/kiss.
Grow old with you. i am still looking for away out my love to solve this issue, i am looking forward to hear from you soon honey because i am really worried
Love Always,
leo

Quote:
good morning, how was your night? i am worried about you so much what happen you stop writing me?

Buon giorno carissimo,
mi spiace mille volte, but I was so busy with my own personal situation here, so I just didn't find the time to deal with my emails. Amore mio, how are you, and have you been able to solve your financial issues, and could you get something to eat per la piccola principessa? Ruggiero and his heartless mates have been bugging me badly, he wants a valuable painting back from me which he gave to me as a present for our 10th anniversary, it is a famous copy of the "Mona Lisa", not the original of course, just a copy, but yet! I had to call la policia, and it was just like crazy! Oh Leo, how I wish your Kerrygold business would turn out right! How are you, what's your situation? Ti amo, and I miss you!
Mille bacci, Nancy

Tracy (Leo's alter ego) and Joe (the fellow baiter) are getting closer. I am just posting this, so no responsibility here for the contents Cool

On 7/4/15, Joe wrote:
I think you send this to wrong address, I am not 'Leo Mark',ok. I like your poem...it is sweet. do you have a boyfriend or husbend? If so, he is lucky person. I wish someone woud send me poem like that.
>>> ---------- Forwarded message ---------
In the back of my mind, there's a secret place
But the whole world knows by the smile on my face
That I've been thinking' about you
Can't stop thinking' about you. good morning i was worried i did not hear from you what happen?

Quote:
Sent: Monday, July 06, 2015 at 5:34 PM
Subject: Re: Hello
i am a man sending it to my girlfriend ok

On 7/6/15, Joe wrote: oh wow, i am a woman, my name is Joean. your girlfriend is lucky lady. can you send me poem too?

Quote:
Sent: Monday, July 06, 2015 at 3:08 PM
To: "Joe"
Subject: Re: Hello

i don't think so

On 7/6/15, Joe wrote:
I am gay ok, write to me and i will love you I am a 50 year old man, and i > like gay black men,ok. I read your poem and now I am wanking to it all the time. you make my heart burn with lust. I want you to love me, babby. I will send you money and gifts, just write me poem and me you love me. I will let you **** my dick

Quote:
Sent: Wednesday, July 08, 2015 at 2:27 AM
To: "Joe"
Subject: Re: I will send you money and gifts, just write me poem

if you are really sorry to send me money, than send it first let me
know you are serious about it ok deal?

Quote:
i want to be sure of you before i will give you any of my contact.
believe that the most important 'key' to a successful relationship
would have to be 'TRUST'. I believe that with trust, love will follow.
However, what I have noticed is that many people think trust, or
expect that trust is to be earned by the other person, when in all
actuality it is something that comes from within yourself..., if you
want to send me money send it through western union.

So help me understand, I must buy your trust with money?
You know you can't do that. but i do want to trust and love you.
i want to open myself to you a little at a time, more and more evry day. and learn to love you in every single way.
let us talk first, ok and get to know eachother, after that, i will support you anyway you need.
Love,Joe

Leo and Julia:

Quote:
I never thought I had the capacity to love anybody as much as I love you right now. Yet, my love for you continues to mature, growing beyond the realm of my heart. It seems that you have become the fiber of my soul, the very reason for my existence just so soon. i love this is so beautiful and nice how much is it going for? when are you planing to visit Austria again? i want out with my daughter yesterday been Sunday we both have fun and what about you?

Hello my one and only loved man Leo,

I have just returned from the Alm, it was difficult negorcitaions, but now I think I and my lawyer have eventually gotten that stubborn old Alm- Öhi where we wanted him to be, and we have signed the pre-notarizational contractions, so the place will be mine shortly, you have not given me any feedback, now how do you like that littlle hut? Dear, you are conquering more and more space in my heart from day to day, and I just can't imagine to continue my life without you for just one single day. I love you, I truly love you, although I could never have imagined to fall in love like that online!
I miss and kiss you! Yours forever, Julia....and may I call you my Romeo in future? It is just so romantic.....Julia and her Romeo! It was the Nightingale, and not the lark....does that tell you anything? I miss you, I miss you more than I can say!
Julia

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Leo (Tracy) and Joe:

Quote:
what are you looking for?

I am looking for love, a strong man to hold me and make me feel evrything is alright. A man who will send me poems.
so am saying i value this things more than money, but I am curious how you could make me more rich than i already am.
Love, Joe

Quote:
did you see that strong man in me?

I hope so... Joe

Quote:

tell me more about your self i will like to know you better if there
will be any relationship between you and i first i will like to know
were you work and more things about you. hope to hear from you soon. why do you want me to be with you?

I own a chain of department stores selling high fasson clothing, in england...My father die of mysterious cause and he left me his chain of stores. My father used to beat me because I would play dolls with the girls and he would lock me in my room sometimes, he would call me names like sissy and fagot. when i got older I realize am gay man and I want to spend my life with a strong man and visit the world with him...i want to forget the past and have adventure.this has always been my dream and when i read your poem, i rember my dream so i want to find out who this man is and if he want to travle the world for me.

Quote:
I will like to tell you more about myself but where do I start from okay.I am from America here in new york.I am an Accountant by profession.I had my degree at the Oxford university.I work with
Salford Trust Finance Bank Ltd new york have been with the bank for 6 years as the chief Accountant, i am also a widower i lost my wife years ago now and ever since than i have been lonely and now i need someone to spend the rest of my life with because been lonely has never make any in part in my life.

The bank is still in business, hopefully they have set up a new fake homepage Cool

Leo and Julia:

Quote:
How do you say thank you to someone who has just given you a chance to experience something so sensual?
Something you thought would never touch your heart, soul, and mind so deeply. Words come hard to explain how thankful I am that it was you, my love, with whom I shared these cherished moments. Thank you seems so small in comparison to the world you've shown me. Even though there were just those few
stolen hours, my world is forever changed. good morning how is your weekend going? missing you

Quote:
Dear Julia,
I'm working right now, thoughts in my head, visions of you, but I can’t get through my work. Each time I closed my eyes, I started thinking of you. I am very tired and trying hard to sleep but I just
couldn't sleep. You are always on my mind and I'm going crazy because of you. You lying by my side would make the darkest night shine brightly. I know right now we are not together but in a short time our hearts will find each other. I pray every
night and day that you see the love I have for you. I feel like I can't breathe. I miss talking to you and just listening to your voice, your hugs and kisses, and your sweet ways of showing how much you love me too. I have never been so in love the way I love you. I am so free to express myself when I send you email. You let me be me and make me feel so special. I know God has something good in store for us. He is not an evil God but a loving God. And when we are in each others arms, that love will be more amazing than what we have now. I miss you and can't wait to hold you soon; I love you, my dearest sweetie pie. It doesn't matter how far apart we are now, as long as you know I love you always. No matter what or how, I wish to be with you all my life and into
the afterlife. Words cannot describe what goes through my mind when I think of you! It boggles my mind how someone can
think of someone almost every single second, minute, and hour of every day! You are truly amazing in every way, the good and the bad! I am so glad to be loved by someone very special like you. I thought all along that nobody can ever make me happy and win my heart until I met you. You've really charged my
life and I thank God I am loved and cherished by someone like you. If I come back to this world again I would like to meet you again where we can share the wonderful love we've started. I love you so much, my love. You mean more than anything in this world to me. Thank God I found you at last. You are my
everything. How do you say thank you to someone who has just given you a chance to experience something so sensual?
Something you thought would never touch your heart, soul, and mind so deeply. Words come hard to explain how thankful I am that it was you, my love, with whom I shared these cherished moments. Thank you seems so small in comparison to the world you've shown me. Even though there were just those few stolen hours, my world is forever changed. how much did you get hut? i love it so much thank god you are back i really do miss you so much honey kiss

Good afternoon Leo,
what a wonderful man you are, and what wonderful letters you write! Leo, even after knowing you only for a few weeks now, I can not imagine just one more single day without you. You light up my life, and you give me hope and strenght, and it is just wonderful to know that you are there, waiting to be together with me for good. Leo, I think we will have to make some serious decisions soon, like who of us will relocate, can you imagine to live on the Alm with me? I mean I have just decided to buy it, so I can't move away, do you think you will be able to find a job in Austria, or would you be able to work from a home office? There is so much on my mind, and the only thing that relieves me is to know that you are mine now, and you are there for me, and that you care for me and that you love me! Oh Leo, I am the happiest women, thank you so much for making me so happy!
Kisses and hugs for my Romeo fom Julia

Leo and Nancy: He has asked for some cash now

Quote:
I think the saying is so true, "Life is not measured by the breaths that we take, but by the moments that take our breath away." This Cherished moments took my breath away! I will always remember you who took my breath away so easily.Forever in my heart, the bank said it will take them 14days to get back to me my friend sent me some money to cover up my bills now i am left with thing to feed on with my daughter still next week, i don't know what to do now but if there is any way you can help me with some cash i will send back to you as soon as my back get back to me. i hope to hear from you urgently if it is possible for you to help. Forever in my heart,
leo.

Buona sera carissimo,
how are you tonight, and why do you never answer my questions, Leo? I am still waiting for your phone number, because I want to call you! You have not tried to call me again, so please let me have your number or the number of the hotel where you are staying! I would so much love to hear your voice, and to talk some sweet nonsense with you! And how is your business making out, did you purchase that butter? And do you think you will be able to resell it again and make a profit? Leo, I don't know whether it was a good idea to take la piccola principessa to Ireland, who takes care of her when you must attend business meetings? And Leo, of course I can help you out with some cash, that is no problem at all, just tell me how much you will need, and send me the bank details of your hotel!
Ti amo, e mille bacci
Nancy

Jack Boot

Last edited by Mountain Goat on Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Leo and Nancy:

Quote:
-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Gesendet: Sa. 11.07.2015 23:19
Betreff: RE: Your trip to Ireland

can you help me with a 1500 dollars?

Quote:
Gesendet: So. 12.07.2015 12:26
An: "nancyinconti
Betreff: RE: thanks for your true love toward me
hello baby thank you i got your email and i was happy i had some one who cares about me and Ella,i try to call you with my number but i got no answer,i guess you should have seen my miss call,i dont know if you can call back. i Rome my number because it is a change of country am currently stranded now i cant even get call card for myself and the hotel people have been nice but i think they cant wait any longer. i will be very please if you can send me(two thousand five hundred dollars) 2500usd and i promise am going to give it back.,as soon as i can assess my account. also my id card as been missing for days. but i pleaded with some one here in the hotel which we be able to help me collect money. you can send it through western union he promise to give me his details today as soon as i get it am going to send you the details on how you can send the money.thanks honey for understanding.
regards leo

Buon giorno carissimo,
I am confused now, in your first email you have mentioned 1500 Dollars, but then you said 2500 Dollars? Amore mio, how much do you need now, is it the 2500 Dollars? Caro, I have seen that there were quite a few missed calls on my cell phone, but your number does not show, so I could not call you back, so why don't you just give me your number? And your ID card is missing, too? What a disaster, what can you do about that? You will need the ID card to travel, can you get a new ID card issued from the Embassy? I hope your business will at least be sucessfull, with so much bad luck you seem to be having with your credit cards and your ID card. How is la piccola principessa doing? I am so concerned to hear about all that trouble you are having, and I will of course transfer the amount you need as soon as you send me the details! Oh carissimo, ti amo!
Mille bacci, Nancy

Leo and Julia

Quote:
Now that dishonesty and disbelieve seems to be taking over our souls these days, to know there are people like you makes all the problems look smaller. It’s great to be your friend and to be able to look into the future and see a mix of serenity and hope. This fairly recent friendship is something I consider to be sacred already. It makes me have faith again in some simple but fundamental human values which sometimes; for the lack of practice, we swipe under the carpets of our memories and of our hearts. For me, this new friendship is precious and that’s why I intend to keep it till the end of my days. I believe we can achieve that, because I have faith in you and I have more and more faith in life and in the future. Those who have a friend like you fear nothing. Always bear in mind that my affection and true friendship will be yours forever. are you sure you want me to live with you forever? because that will be the happiest man on earth because i have been lonely for years now and i think i can start up a good business there in Austria, i think i have to tell my daughter that she will be going to have a step mother now and i believe she will be happy because all i life she wants a motherly care so happy to hear this good new my love. hope to hear back from you soon.

Good evening Leo,
oh what a wonderful man you are, and I am also very very confident that we will be able to make our common future work out if we only try hard enough, but I am really very very super nervous about your daughter, what will she say when you will tell her that she will have a step-mother soon? I am so scared that she might reject me and I feel so insecure. Please be assured that my friendship and my affection will also last forever, and knowing that you will be on my side makes me feel ever so relaxed! What kind of job do you think you will be able to do while living in Autria? You will have to learn the language, and Australian is very complicated indeed, it is very colloquial and the locals will never accept you as a contact if you do not get the pronounciations right, they are so stubborn sometimes, but the landscape is great! Leo, I love and miss you, and thank you for lightening up my life! I will have to water my roses now, and then I will sitby the pool for a while, thinking of you! I am always thinking of you!
Warmest regards and best wishes, yours Julia

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Leo and Nancy:
Another Irish Mule shows up now to receive the money

Quote:
Gesendet: Mo. 13.07.2015 22:58
hello:

baby have been expecting your mail guess you where very much busy,well i did collect the details from him.and i did called you with my number you should check your phone don't really no it off heart i mean my number.baby it has not been easy here and am praying you please send me the money as soon as you can so i can settle my bills and continue back to the state so i can solve my problem. this are the details pleased send via western union:
receivers name:
Felix MULE,
recievers address:
45 kilteragh dooradoyle
Limerick,ireland
zip code:00353
security question :hello anwer:fine
baby when you do please send me the mtcn number along with senders name and address,baby please do pay it as soon as you can i await your quick respond on this love you....leo

Buon giorno carissimo,
I do not understand what you mean, amore mio, you guess I was busy? I have written you back, have you not received my email? Check your inbox again, it must be there! Caro, you have mentioned 2 different amounts of money, so how much do you need now? ANd I still cannot see your number on my caller list, why is that? Maybe it is because you are rooming your phone, so please give me your number, why don't you do that? Caro, I have called my bank to find out how to send money to that Western Union Bank, and my bank manager has explained to me that this Western Union is not a bank but a very suspicious money delivery service and he strongly advised me not to use it. Caro, please let me have the banking information of your hotel, and which hotel are you staying at at all?I have asked you so many times now, but you never answer my questions, and that appears a little strange to me. Who is Felix Tadaaki, is that the hotel manager? How much money do you want me to send?
Ti amo, and I miss you!
Mille bacci, Nancy

Quote:
Gesendet: Di. 14.07.2015 10:51

Hello

baby i don't understand you very much,i told you i needed 2500usd and sending it through western union is the only way i can get it from here,Felix Tadaaki is the man that work here in the hotel who as promise to help me.you know i don't really know my way around the country told you in my previous mail that my passport is missing and i haven't yet found it. this is my number +16069309553..baby please do send it as soon as you can i really need to fix my bills please i dont know who is advising you not to use the western union but i think he or she is advising wrong please do send it baby i await your quick reply on this....i love you nancy

Information on phone number range +1 606930X
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Burnside, KY
Original network provider* Level 3 Communications, Llc - Ky

Ciao carissimo,
mille grazie, so you will need 2500 $? That is not a problem at all, but prego, don't get me wrong, I will stick to what my bank manager has told me and I will not use this dodgy and feeshy Western Union Bank. My bank is a serious business bank and they have always advised me good so I do not see any reason not to do as they say and they have told me to never even think about going near any Western Union transaction because only people who do not get bank accounts due to their questionable lifestyle or suspicious business activities would use it, and Leo, carissimo, what is the problem with sending the money to the hotel account? There should not be any problem, so prego, get me the banking informations presto presto and I can make an online transfer. How is la piccola principessa doing? Caro, I will call you later, and I would be more than happy if I talk to my daughter too. How is the butter business making out, are you on the road to success? I will call you later, carissimo, é ti amo, ti amo, ti amo!
Mille bacci, Nancy

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Leo and Julia:

Quote:
Dearest
It's night and I was thinking about you, as usual. I want you to know how much I sincerely love the time we spend communicating. It means so much to me. It truly seems like I've known you forever and I honestly can't imagine life without you now. There will be no looking back, no second thoughts and no regrets. I love you and only you ... and that love will only grow stronger. you know i am into construction and buying and selling of real estate including building so it will be better start it up over there when i come, i told my daughter about it she was so happy and she told me if i can show her your pic honey. can you please me a pics of you to show because i want you to have a good relationship with her, honey are you on Facebook? so you can easily Communicate with my daughter. i will start making out my plans to relocate my business to Autria hope there is a good school for my daughter in Autria? hope to hear from you soon my love

Good afternoon Leo,
I have been thinking about you all the time, too. How long do you think it will be until we can start making plans about moving in together? And of course there will be no looking back, why would that be? I have been a frustrated fiancée for countless years, to no avail, and that is definitely not what I expected from life. Schatzi, I am a little scared about your daughter, I am not sure whether or not I am ready to be a step-mother, isn't it like step-mothers are always evil, at least that is what they are in fairy tales? Sadly, I do not have a facebook account, is there any other way to get in touch with your daughter? And Honey, do you really think she is really old enough to be on Facebook? And do you think you will be ready to learn Austalian? It is a very compilated language, do you want me to teach you? Let us start with this: " Ich bin der Leo, und ich bin ein echt linker Finger. Lasst euch besser nicht mit mir ein". That means:" I am Leo, and I am a very professional businessman please contact me".
Leo, you must get started with trying to blend in, whenever there appears a "ch" in written, it will have to sound like you are coughing when you speak, do you think you will be able to do that?
I miss you, and I am longing to be with you, my Romeo............and no second thoughts here!
Hugs and kisses
Julia

Jack Boot

Last edited by Mountain Goat on Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
whitelioness
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"...hope there is a good school for my daughter in Autria" and Julia's answer "And do you think you will be ready to learn Austalian?" make my day. LOL!
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They hardly ever catch up on details like that. Nancy has tried to call Leo's US number several times this evening from Italy, but he (or better: his associate) didn't take the call. Good for him......
There was no reply from laddy to Julia tonight, and Joe is still waiting for his "Tracy" to get back to him for some juicy gay love talk. No doubt that this lad is kind of busy right now Cool

Leo and Nancy:
Fresh bacon rolling in, but Nancy is not happy, the name of the account holder is missing.

Quote:
Gesendet: Mi. 15.07.2015 09:05
okay baby i got your email, i dont really know why you dont want to send it to me via western union but am fine with it please make the online transfer to this account and please i dont want stories about it any more am so in need and am glad i have some one who is willing to help that is you my amore i love you,please pay it to this account:
Account number 23794***
Sort code 990726
Bank identity IPBSIE2DXXX
Iban IE98IPBS99072623794***
Bank name permanent tsb
Bank address William Street please baby try as you can to do the online transfer today.send me mail as soon as it done regard from my little princess......love you nancy

Buon giorno carissimo cazzo mio,
I was at the bank this morning to make the transfer, but it couldn't be done because the provided informazioni was insufficient, they have told me that the name of the account holder is needed plus they need the full postal address because it is an international transfer, and the full informazione is required to avoid any maldirezione, I do not understand any of that because I have never made an international transfer before. Amore, I am so nervous now, and I want the money to get to you as soon as possible perché I cannot stand the thought that the piccola prinicpessa has nothing to eat, that is not good for a child at all! Caro cazzo mio, I have tried to call you yesterday, I have tried 3 times, why did you not pick up your phone? Don't you want to parlare con me? Oh, and I will have to tell you that Ruggiero has called me yesterday night, ha ha ha, his bitch has left him and he wanted to come around and have a glass of vino rosso with me, but I said no. How is the butter business making out? And caro, what is the number of your Irish hotel, can I not call you there? They must have a phone, every hotel has a phone!
Mi manchi tanto, e ti amo!
Mille bacci, Nancy

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Leo and Julia:
Julia tries to teach Leo some absolute Australian Alm language bullshit:

Quote:
Your mail has lighten my mood, it is so nice to have the communication back and forth to get to know each other. I find myself looking forward to your mail and to put a smile on my face. I want you to know that there comes a time when you too old to play childish games and keeping secrets. I like to
keep it very real and open!! The only barrier I see is the distance between each other later on, I think keeping the communication open and being honest with each other is a great way to get to know each other, however you look so serious. I try to get to know a person from within the inner beauty, that is where true beauty lies. I am looking for someone to love me as much as I love her! Sounds like your looking for the same!! Someone to grow old with, hold hands while walking along the road side.please send me your pics and my daughter will always love you because she will do anything to make me happy ok don't worry about that.

Good afternoon Schatzi,
your letter has lightened up my day too, but I want you to know that I will NEVER be to old to play childish games, that's where the fun i life comes from, isn't that true? What do you think? Oh Leo, my Romeo, this is so exciting, and I am so happy, but at the same time I am concerned and afraid that you might underestimate the challenge of what lays before us. I have informed myself, and it will not be easy at all. You will have to prove satisfactory knowledge of both the German and the Australian language, and the Australian that they speak up there on the Alm is very special, it is an idiom of it's own and very particular indeed, so I think you will have to start to learn the language as soon as possible, and I will train you and help you if you only will let me.....oh my sweet Romeo, will you let me teacher you the idiomatic specifities of the Alm-Australian? I have attached a picture of me, and would you please send me a picture of yourself, too, and a picture of your Töchterlein?
And now here is lesson one for the Alm-Australian (the good thing about it is that most of the folks in the wider Munich area would understand, too, and businesswise that is an asset). You will have to memorize these lines and use them whenever possible in your communications or to set up your CV for business appliactions, and yes..... very few of them are VERY VERY private indeed, and please use them only when talking to me, okay?

Schatzi or Schatzi-Spasti
: one of the ones I love
Shitkiesel: a coin worth 5 €
Vollpfosten: internationally acknowledged consultant
Bankvollpfosten: internationally acknowledged banking consultant
Wann imma ich dich seh, kotze ich volles Rohr ab: I love you more than you will ever know
Ich bin ein leidenschaftlicher Reinleger und Verarscher von die leichtgleubige Leute: I am a professional and certified consultant of bank customers in need
Kein Geltinstitud auf der ganzen weiden Welt nimmt so einen Bankvollpfosten wie mich ernstl: all the serious business banks in the whole wide world are proud of working together with me
Mein Lebenslaupff ist einfach nur volles Rohr Kinderkacke: I have managed to prove myself and my abilities continously on a high level
Außer einem Vakuum habe ich nix nenneswertes in der Birne: I have finished all my studies with an A+
Ich bin echt voll die Nullnummer in allen nur irgendwie denkbaren Bereichen: I am definitely the leading professional in my fields of business
Im Schlafzimmer habe ich nie die Hosen an, aber ich habe sowieso nie den vollen Durchblick: I do know what I am doing even when business is getting tough
Auf der Alm, do gibt's ka Sünd: there is nothing to be ashamed of once one does it on an Alm

I hope you like my picture, and "wann imma ich dich seh, kotze ich volles Rohr ab"
Hugs and regards, Julia

Jack Boot

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It would be most excellent if Leo were to try to respond in Autralian!!! Sadly, I'm not overly optimistic that he will.

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ One should never give up hope, right? I have gotten to know him as a lazy ass, he's one of those lads who don't read, and he has believed so much crap my Louisa has told him, so I am optimistic. There's news though on Nancy's side of the story, and I am already excited to see who is the better pokerface when it comes to using fake phone numbers Cool He also didn't realize that "cazzo" is an Italian insult:

Quote:
Gesendet: Mi. 15.07.2015 15:55

okay sorry didnt see you call i was busy i just think i was the one that made mistake on the details am going to give you again you can call my mobile line.this is the details
Sort Code: 990726
Account Number: 23794***
Bank Identifier (BIC): IPBSIE2DXXX
IBAN: IE98IPBS99072623794***
Bank Name: Permanent TSB
Bank Address (Branch): William Street
jewau MULE

Quote:
Gesendet: Mi. 15.07.2015 16:11
Betreff: RE: complete details

baby this is the complete details for the bank account...

Sort Code: 990726
Account Number: 23794***
Bank Identifier (BIC): IPBSIE2DXXX
IBAN: IE98IPBS99072623794***
Bank Name: Permanent TSB
Bank address: 48 Upper William St, Limerick, Ireland
account holders name:jewau MULE

Buona sera carissimo cazzo mio,
mille grazie for the informazione, I have to go to work now, and I will go to the bank tomorrow, but only if I will have been able to reach you on the phone in your Irish hotel, just to make sure that everything is all right, et carissimo cazzo mio, do not get me wrong, but 2500 $ is a lot of money and Ruggiero told me to be very careful with my financial transactions, so please give me your Irish hotel phone number and I will call you there and then I will activate the bank transfer, d'accordo?
Ancora mi manchi tanto, e ti amo, ti amo, ti amo!!!!!!
Mille bacci, Nancy

Westen Union money mule and bank account reported.....and just too bad that Nancy will have to go to work right now. Leo will have to be patient, and of course there will be a problem with this account.

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing in Nacy's mailbox, maybe the request for the phone number of his Irish hotel was too much, and the local mule will not want to get involved. But Leo has written back to Julia. And maybe it could be worth for Louisa to tell him how sorry she is that she has lost his love.....sometimes miracles just happen. But only sometimes. Time will tell.

Leo and Julia:

Quote:
Let me start by saying that I thank God since I met you. As you may have known, the fountain of any relationship must spring up in the mind. It is very important for me to express to you how much you really mean to me. I wish I could do this in person while gazing into your eyes,but since we are physically separated by miles of emptiness, this expression must come in the form of letters such as this. i can wait to be in your arms lay with you in the bed still morning comes give you breakfast on bed and tell you i love you more than you ever think of dear. honey when are you planing to move to Austria because i want to start making my plans of relocating with you and i making my plans to go to school of Australian i love you so much my love my daughter is very happy to have a step mum

Good afternoon my Romeo Leo Schatzi-Spasti,

I am ever so happy to hear that you will want to go to school of Australian, and that your daughter is very happy to have a step mum, but how can she know because she does not know me at all? I am still very worried about how this relationship between me and your daughter might work out; it is not that I do not like children, I love children, but I never had any, so I do not reallly know what to do with them if you know what I mean. Leo, I have made some more inquiries because I have had a friend of mine telling me that it is not easy at all to marry someone from abroad here in Germany, so there will be the need of some paperwork to be done beforehand, and I have called the Standesamt in the City of Munich, and they have emailed me a form that you will have to fill out, and they also told me they will need a copy of your passport for the Aufgebot, so it would be best if you could get this form filled out and let me have a copy of your passport so that I will be anabled to commence the process, and what do you think about talking on the phone? Oh my Schatzi-Spasti, would you mind calling me, or can I call you? My number is +4915172626***,
I would be so happy to hear your voice! Leo, my Schatzi-Spasti Romeo, my mind is so busy ever since we met and I am so happy, happy, happy, but in spite of all the happiness we should not forget about the challenge which lays ahead of us, and it will cost us time and plenty of shitkiesels to get where we want to be, and have you thought about setting up a homepage to try and sell your service to the Australians? What exactly do you do, as far as I understood you are a Bankvollpfosten, or what would you say? I am not very experienced in the field of being self-employed because I am not employed at all, I just care about my Almhütte and my roses and nothing else matters, but the Austrian Australians are strange people in a way, they wouldn't trust you if they don't know you and they wouldn't trust you if you don't talk like they do, so the most important mission of all is: LANGUAGE, LANGUAGE, LANGUAGE. You must learn to talk like they talk, and it is inevitable that I will have to teach you how to speak, so that you will get a feeling for the dialect (it is rather an idiomatic than a dialect, to be precise), and that will not be easy at all.
Leo, my Schatzi-Spasti, wann imma ich dich seh, kotze ich volles Rohr ab!
Hugs and kisses
yours until the end of time, Julia

Quote:
honey thanks a lot for all the care and concern you have showed me i really do appreciate you so much. honey what i don't like in a relationship is that i will not welcome you telling your friends about our relationship i am not ok with you discussing our love life with your friends, in my last relationship i lost it because of bringing friends into our love life what ever we are having between both of us has to be with us. friends are very bad i have seeing a lot of relationship breaking up because of friends, i will you to please respect me by keeping your friends out of our love life. i will so much appreciate this if you will do it for us as for the form there will be know need for us to do this now till we get to Australia there we can do what is suppose to be done. i love you that is why i will do anything to keep this relationship between you and i for my daughter that should not be your worry because i have taking good care of that she will like you as far as you show her love and care ok. hope to hear from you soon

Hallo mein Leo Schatzi-Spasti,
I must say that I am still shocked to read that you are angry just because I have shared the miracle of love that has happenend to me to a very close friend of mine! Don't you think it is just normal to do so? Why not? Leo, your attitude is totally unacceptable. Friends can never be a bad thing, so why do you talk like that? I do not understand! Would you be so kind and explain? I am afraid we might have an issue here, and I would like to get things straight. I am sad now
Yours, Julia

Nancy to Leo:

Carissimo cazzo mio,

why did you not answer me? I am in a very grande confusione, why do you not want to give me your hotel phone number? I was at my bank this morning and I wanted to make this transfer, but my bank manager asked me a whole lot of questions about you and our relazione and that got me all confused perché he wanted to know whether I know you in person and I said NO and then he told me to be very careful because there is a whole lot of fraudstering going on on the worldwide web, mostly commited by homeless unemployed Afro-American scanners, and he has told me that I better ask you for a copy of your passport, just to be on the safe side, and Ruggiero has said exactly the same thing, so Leo, wouold it be asked to much to send me a scam of you passport? I will transfer the 2500 $ subito dopo I will have received this document, is that all right with you?

Mille bacci, Nancy

Quote:
Gesendet: Do. 16.07.2015 18:56
honey let me tell you some thing i am a man of my words, i told you before that my passport has been missing for days now and 2 i don't need to give you the hotel number because i don't want them to know that i am not able to pay up my bills here just because i have issue with my master card here in Ireland, i am a big business man well respected ok. i ask you to borrow me some money which i told you i am going to pay back does not mean you will call me a scam, who am i to you? some manager ask you if you know me and you said no and you called me your husband to be what do you take me for? it took me time to ask you for this money because i am not use in asking woman for money is just the situation i found my self if you are not ready to help me with the money fine keep i will look for a way out because i am more than this ok bye.

Buona sera carissimo cazzo mio,
Leo, caro mio, why are you getting so so soggy with me now? There is absolutely no need for that just because I have asked you to provide some additional information, and I would not have done that had you not claimed to be in Ireland and in need for some of my cash. Caro cazzo mio, if you are not willing to let me have your Irish hotel contact details, then prpbably my bank manager is right and there is something not right at all? You might well be a man of your words, but when it comes to money, I am very careful, and I will definitely NOT tell your hotel anything, and I truly love you, and I do not understand why you are acting like this now, do you not need my help anymore?
Mille baccci, Nancy

Quote:
Gesendet: Fr. 17.07.2015 10:10
i am not angry with you but there is some thing i like in a woman which is trust, believe that the most important 'key' to a successful relationship would have to be 'TRUST'. I believe that with trust, love will follow. However, what I have noticed is that many people think trust, or expect that trust is to be earned by the other person, when in all actuality it is something that comes from within yourself...i don't know the reason why you want to call my hotel just because you are scad of what, if i don't love you i can not ask you for help because it is not my type of person so please do respect that but if you want to still have the hotel number i will have no choice than to give you to prove to you i am real and knowing what you want. love you

grazie for your reply, I had already feared that you were so angry with me that you would never ever write to me again, e mille grazie a numi because you did, and Leo, it is not that I do not trust you, but in all honesty you must admit that this is a very unusual situazione. Prima, it is very unusal to fall in love head over eels online, I would never have expected that such a thing can happen to me at all, but it did, and I must say that I am enjoying it more than anything else because caro cazzo mio, you have conquered my heart and soul within now time at all, but yet I am still listening to what my banker tells me, and he has strongly advised to secure myself and ask you for your hotel telephone number and for a copy of your passport too before I will send just a single cent because, and that is what he said, there is a lot of mischief and betrayal going on on the internet, and Leo, although I would NEVER believe that you are not honest and serious to me, it would make me feel much better if you could let me have these details, and I solemnly promise that I will transfer the 2500 $ as soon as I will receive the informazione!
Ti amo, e mille bacci, Nancy

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Joe and Tracy (aka Leo):
The email traffic is not very interesting, the 2 lovebirds have exchanged phone numbers and are now trying to reach each other. Joe has sent Leo 2 pictures, and Leo is very eager to get in contact, but he didn't pick up his phone when Joe called him.

Pictures sent to Leo from Joe:

Leo and Nancy:
Leo still does not want to give away his Irish hotel phone number. Nancy is sceptical, but still willing to send the money.

Quote:
baby i dont know what else you want me to tell you.i told you that my passport is missing how do i send a copy of a passport that is missing,and i dont really know why you want the telephone number of the hotel am staying? this is so weired.all because am in need and you want to help me you will have to give reasons for you to help me i dont really understand this anymore am not even sure its you that is talking to me. i call you phone several times and no one is answering it, am so confuse,and the more i stay more my bills get much please my love,have never been in need like this and i dont want to but my daughter in stress just help if you are going to and am going to suprise you.

yes, you are right, I had totally forgotten about your passport missing, please forgive me! But why don't you let me have the telephone number of your Irish hotel? Which hotel is it, you never even told me the town you are staying at! Oh caro amore mio, my heart is aching when I picture la piccola prinicpessa not having enough to eat, and it is weekened now and my bank is chuiso, but as soon as you will let me have your hotel phone number and I can call you there, I will go to my bank and send the money on Monday! I am with you in my thoughts, and what are your plans for this weekend?
Mille bacci, Nancy

Leo and Julia

Quote:
honey i am not angry with you i only told you my past experience with friends in my last relationship so i want to be careful with you because i am not ready to loose you, i love and care for you so much that i am ready to do anything to protect you and our relationship too. you and my daughter means a lot to me now, please don't feel bad when i said friends are bad to tell your secret that is why i want to be careful with you my love. how was your day my sweet love? hope to hear from you soon love

Good afternoon my one and only Romeo Leo,
I was sitting beside of my pool, still drowning in my sadness when your massage arrived, but Leo, my Romeo, I guess I was not mistaken at all. You WERE blaming me for telling my friends. That is what you did, you blamed me. YOU BLAMED ME, for something everyone else walking in my shoes would have done, too. I do not like that, I do not like that at all. Leo, I must tell you one thing now, and I want to make myself very very clear now, and if you shouldn't like it and if you will not be able to accept it, then I am afraid we will have to go seperate ways in the future. If there's one thing in the world that I truly despise, then it is the feeling of being patronized. I will not let that happen, not in a million or a trillion years, do you understand? I am an independant woman who does NOT need a provider, so would you please tell me what makes you think I would let you get away with acting like that?
I am lost here now, lost in between the feeling of loving and hating you for what you did to me. How dare you?
All alone at the end of the of the evening
And the bright lights have faded to blue
I was thinking 'bout a woman who might have
Loved me and I never knew
You know I've always been a dreamer
(spent my life running 'round)
And it's so hard to change
(can't seem to settle down)
But the dreams I've seen lately
Keep on turning out and burning out
And turning out the same
So put me on a highway
And show me a sign
And take it to the limit one more time
You can spend all your time making money
You can spend all your love making time
If it all fell to pieces tomorrow
Would you still be mine?
And when you're looking for your freedom
(nobody seems to care)
And you can't find the door
(can't find it anywhere)
When there's nothing to believe in
Still you're coming back, you're running back
You're coming back for more
So put me on a highway
And show me a sign
And dont take it to the limit one more time
Dont take it to the limit
Dont take it to the limit
Dont take it to the limit one more time
Und wann ich an dich denken muss, kotz ich volles Rohr ab
Deine Julia

Jack Boot

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic