SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

John Kerry US Secretary of State craves my indulgence.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't usually post the few straight baits that I do, but I thought somebody so important was worth a mention.

Quote:
Hello Dear Friend.
My name is (John Kerry,Secretary of state USA)..I am contacting you because i have a very urgent business proposal i would like to introduce to you. This business proposal will open doors for supernatural financial achievement for both of us and i seek a reliable and trustworthy fellow who i can trust with this business deal.

Kindly get to me with immediate response so i can provide you with further details on this great proposal.
Thanks and God bless you.

Dear Mr Kerry,
I am quite stunned and concerned to get an email from a US Secretary of State. As a British subject and a staunch supporter of the US, I hope that I haven't violated any cross border laws that are going to land me in trouble.

You mention a business proposal with a reliable trustworthy fellow, I am both those things, but I am a woman, is that ok with you, or does it have to be a man?

I look forward to hearing from you again with more details.
Regards

Quote:
Dear Sophia Tayl*r,

The pleasure is mine haven found a response from you. Well it's my pleasure writing you back an email once again and it also pleases me to unveil this great business deal to you as i seek a reliable and competent fellow who will convey this deal on my behalf and as my partner.

I had a contract with the Ghana Government (Federal Ministry of Works and Infrastructure) to supply machinery equipment worth $8.4m ?(Eight Million,Four Hundred United States Dollars) for rail-ways rehabilitation on May 2012.

Furthermore; Federal Ministry of Finance,Ghana,has contacted me that the overdue contract payment has been approved.I am contacting you as I crave your indulgence to help me receive the said funds in your care as i will not be able to fore-front this Deal/Payment due to the state of my current office in the USA Administration which is very fragile.

More-so,I am an extremely busy person and wouldn't have that time to follow up with the payment transfer processes.So i crave your indulgence on this once more,as i am going to directly introduce you as my business partner to the office in charge of this payment,so as to follow up further processes to receive the payment on my behalf.I also want to let you know that you will have a compensation of %10 off the total amount of payment after the payment is received by you.

Ps:- ensure that you keep this business deal within yourself and with utmost confidentiality,so as to retain my top dignity and high profile in the USA Administration and the globe entirely.

Do get back to me asap,so I can give you further details needed to help us proceed with this transaction.

Regards,
John Kerry....USA.

Safari Olumide: Lagos - Cotonou - Allada "You will Die in Jail"
Jack Boot
Sand Timer -Carbonell l14 months and ongoing.
the doctor told me that i'm thinking too much and he said it may make me collapse if i don't stop thinking......Fred

Honey Am always happy when you call me those beautiful names CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN with MARSHALLOW DIPPERS,Am flattered again calling me SWEET STICKY And SOFT......Carbom3ll
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic