SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Get your African Parrott here

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

why do I think about this video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YM5QMKLjjm8

nigerian parrots...

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Mr. Kruse: We dogpile on puppy sites, don't we?

No answer to my latest email. I guess they saw that the cat ate all their parrots.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
TerranceBoyce
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask him which ones are edible (all of them I suppose) Very Happy

"I have not hard form you, the so called G0MER is a thief" Loan Lad who appeared to be expecting more than just money
"I go faint if una nor help me" Loan Lad
"We bring to your humble knowledge that you should mind your ill mannered language you use to the public" Lotto Lad
"I am not interested in fraudulent matters you are trying to engage me in stealing" 419 scammer
"Your nurse is trying to do something evil i must warn you"
Mr. Kruse
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

vonpaso xlura wrote:
@Mr. Kruse: We dogpile on puppy sites, don't we?

Heh heh! I guess I was just thinking too seriously and thought there was some particular way to post certain information at SW and/or here in proper format with all the headers and.......

Dogpile! Laughing

Okay! I snapped out of it. Laughing

BTW, the fake site is dead. Twisted Evil Laughing Good work to whoever killed it.

Also, our Camaroon salesman has been silent since I asked for the particulars and advised him I do not have a phone. What does a deaf man do with a cell phone anyway??? Very Happy

"STUPID MOFO...U NO GET MONEY BUY CC....FUCKIN BROKE N#%%&" - Lee Gatsby, CC Mogul

Closed lad accounts X 297
Spain x3 United Kingdom x51 Cambodia Flag x2 France x5 United States x17 South Africa x5 Ghana x18 x17 China x2 Malaysia x2 Ivory Coast x3 Germany x3 Benin x3 Switzerland Netherlands Canada Flag Pakistan Filipino flag Belgium Burkina Faso Denmark Australia Indonesia Turkey Thailand
Easter Egg 2013
Sand Timer Anita and Tex
$7,715 so far of bad checks captured.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Kruse wrote:
BTW, the fake site is dead. Twisted Evil Laughing Good work to whoever killed it.

That was me. I looked at it afterward and saw a cat on a keyboard. That's the cat that ate the parrots.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Mr. Kruse
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

vonpaso xlura wrote:
That's the cat that ate the parrots.

Now *that's* a FAT cat!!!

"STUPID MOFO...U NO GET MONEY BUY CC....FUCKIN BROKE N#%%&" - Lee Gatsby, CC Mogul

Spain x3 United Kingdom x51 Cambodia Flag x2 France x5 United States x17 South Africa x5 Ghana x18 x17 China x2 Malaysia x2 Ivory Coast x3 Germany x3 Benin x3 Switzerland Netherlands Canada Flag Pakistan Filipino flag Belgium Burkina Faso Denmark Australia Indonesia Turkey Thailand
Easter Egg 2013
Sand Timer Anita and Tex

Mr. Kruse
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here comes the Western Union request.....

Quote:
Thanks for the response. Sorry to hear you had an accident.

Now, we will send to you the details you will use to do the payment in the morning. Once we receive the payment, we will at once proceed with the delivery of your parrots to your home.

You will use western union to make the transfer. You will wire transfer the money through western union. Below are the information you need to use:

Receiver names: Peter Sullivan Mengjo
Street address: Soa RD14
City: Yaounde
Zip code: 00237

Once you do the payment, do send us a copy of the western union transfer receipt.

Thank you.

Kind Regards.

Hrovat and Peter's Farm

Easter Egg 2013
Sand Timer Anita and Tex

Mr. Kruse
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well isn't this lad clever!

WU sent him a KKSS alert and this is what he sent back to me:

Quote:
We are a small breeding farm.

We are not scams.

The police investigated this email and found out that it was created by you Mr. Amsel Martin.

Therefore, you have to remove our farm name from the scam baits which you placed.

Be very careful.

Easter Egg 2013
Sand Timer Anita and Tex

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic