SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Spanking the lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dls
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[READ FROM BOTTOM UP]
Dear Burney,
I am honestly sorry if you got my use of words annoying,i never meant any insult,please kindly forgive me OK, i was only trying to let you know that it is not in my power to do anything now as regards to the inheritance,all powers to handle is is in the hands of the barrister and he is not in anyway ordering you or any one around,please,i am in deer need of your assistance and the date of your travel to Qatar is fast approaching,all i am pleading with you is to get documentations from the barrister so he can decide either to meet you in Qatar or to send someone.There is no way he can e going to meet you in Qatar if proper documentation of the inheritance deal is not done so i and he will be rest assured that you are my partner in the transaction meeting in Qatar,so Dear Burney,kindly cooperate with Barrister Felix so we can know the way forward.
Thank you so Much.
Kamso

On Sunday, February 22, 2015 3:26 PM, Burney Madeoff <[email protected]> wrote:

Demanded. What right does he or anyone else in the situation you are in to DEMAND anything? YOU asked ME to help you. I am not the one with the problem, I have no problems. YOU however seem to think your Barrister can order someone around because of greed.
I should not have even replied to your last email because of the insulting tone of it.
Help you I will, but not at someone else's DEMAND.
Tell the asshole barrister to cool off and WAIT.

Sent: Friday, February 20, 2015 at 9:42 AM
To: "Burney Madeoff" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: DEAR FAMILY FRIEND

Dear Burney,
Good day,how are you doing? I hope all is well,i am still yet to hear that you have contacted Barrister Felix with the phone number he demanded for more detailed oral discussion,please be fast about this so we can finalized this deal this very month,Ii want this money to be invested at least 1st quarter of the year.
Thanks.
Kamso

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I might be baiting the same guy. He gets pissed when you ask him for a photo with a sign on it. If it is.
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome along both of you, If I haven't previously welcomed you, I apologise.

Firstly, how long have you had this lad on the line? Have you got him heavily invested in you? If you are still receiving script replies, or similar, forget getting anything other than more scripts.

If I may make a suggestion, this is an excellent thread to read and contemplate

https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=261698

Heavily invested is a couple of months if not more before you ask them for anything, other than continued requests for help in filling out their forms, and "can I trust your Banker/Barrister etc" questions.

Best of luck, and if you get stuck, just post and ask for help.

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic