SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Darling Valentine's Competition-Still on-going!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Big Al and I have the pleasure to announce the Darling Valentine Competition, targeting the Dakar Darling aka the lads from Senegal. New baiters and those who haven't run into this format are welcome!

No, this isn't icky Romance Scambaiting.Dakar Darlings are on datiing sites but claim to be in refugee camps, after the tragic deaths of their family. Of course there are MILLIONS in a bank that they need a partner to access. But the Bank needs documents that a local barrister will have to prepare for a fee... Piggies and documents are available!

Big Al, the acknowledged king of the Darlings has written the following tutorial:

I was asked not long ago to do a tutorial outlining how I bait the refugees . To start with, the goal of me baiting these scammers is to:
1. Get the details of the different Characters that the Scammer uses (Names and E-mail addresses).
2. Collect any photos & fake Documents they are using to Scam people with so I can post them here.
3. Collect all the phone numbers that the different characters send me so I can list them here with details from a phone lookup website.
4. Try to get two of the Scammers Bank Account Details so I can report them to the Mods.
5. Then, I drop the scammer in the hope that they will try to scam me again by sending me an "I got out of the Camp and want to reward you." Script to once again post here.

Now that I've outlined the basic idea of the "Refugee Scammer Project", It's time to tell how I actually do it.

I send out an E-mail to multiple E-mail addresses . My subject line is usually something like "You asked me to contact you". Then the body of my first E-mail is usually something like
"Hello Dear,
You asked me to contact you at this E-mail address. You said you had something important to tell me.
(My Character)"

I ALWAYS put the target E-mail addresses (Usually 10 at a time) in the BCC or "Blind Circulation Copy" field of the E-mail so the other scammers can't see that I'm contacting other Scammers with the same messages.

My basic strategy is to do whatever the Scammer asks me to do within limits. If they want me to contact their Banker I do. If they ask me to contact their Lawyer I do. I only change the game when they ask me to send money by Western Union. I give them Fake personal details and a K-7 Phone number. I Google the address I send them to be sure there is no real person living at the address I'm using. I never give them an ID, Fake or otherwise. If they ask for one I tell them I don't have one but I can apply for one. Of course that takes time.

My basic steps that I send one day at a time are:
1. I went to the Post office and got an application and I need a Certified Copy of my Birth Certificate. So far no Scammer has ever asked me to send a copy of my Birth Certificate.
2. I need to get Passport photos taken.
3. Sometimes I make the Scammer wait until Friday (Payday) so I'll have the money to buy the Passport.
4. I go and apply for the Passport and it will be 3-4 weeks for it to arrive. (By then the Scammer will either be gone or so far beyond it that they rarely ask for it again.

Now for the good stuff- the contest will run from Jan 15 through the end of Feb. The baiter with the most points wins a Premium Membership- 1 point for a bank account reported, 1 point for a posting at ScamWarners.

In addition, a Premium Membership goes to the baiter with the BEST TROPHY- the Darlings are notoriously lazy so be prepared to ramp up your efforts and imagination!

Darlings can be found in Surplus and SW. If you really can't find one, PM your mentor, Big Al or myself and we'll try and help you out.

Valentine's Day is coming-show Eater love and post your results in this thread.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!

Last edited by Capone on Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:38 am; edited 3 times in total
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A couple quick pointers:
1. Most of my replies are short and to the point. The Lads are Lazy and won't spend much time actually reading what you write so unless you already have lengthy scripts of your own written don't bother with long replies.
2. When contacting the Banker and the Barrister for the first time, I usually forward the message from the Darling to the Banker or Barrister as proof that I've been asked to contact them. I also send a CC back to the Darling to show I've complied with her request. Sometimes the Darlings will send a pre-scripted message to send the Banker or Barrister. If they do, I use it but still send a copy back to the Ladette.

I'm willing to answer any questions you may have about how I bait the Darlings. Just post them here and I'll respond ASAP. I know I'm not the Know-all & End-all of Baiting the Darlings and you are encouraged to use your own style. (Thanks for the kind words though Capone)

Have fun & steal some Piggy's!

ETA: It generally takes about a week to get to the Piggy's. Start your baits soon!
canuckbaiter
*** BANNED ***

Location: Sorry the location you tried to reach is not in service, please try again later. This is a recording

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I may want to try my luck at this, but am a tiny bit confused. Is this just straight baiting with these guys? Or is this a more specialized way of baiting?

I take it is best not to get carried away with different modalities with them? Just seek and destroy the bank accounts?

If you could clarify this, I just may say "Hey why not!" even though I am already a Premium member.

Closed lad accounts X 3 Darling Valentine's Lads
Canadian Bacon
X 30 (Teeper Tours)
X 6 (Fun Tours)
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"Thank you so much for calling me a fraud god will bless you" Tina (Valentine's Day Darling)
"Are you okay??????" David Coleman (CC Scammer) after receiving lyrics to 99 bottles of beer on the wall from Teeper tours.
firef1y
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Darlings can be found in Surplus and SW.

Another way to get Darlings is to let them find you. For that, it is enough to register a male profile on any free dating site around - they will mass-mail every new person on the site or every person online on the site in the same time frame they are active. On some dating sites, their profiles are deleted a day or two after registration, because of the huge numbers of messages they sent to different users in a short period of time.

Usually, in the messages on the site, they are giving their email address, asking the victim to contact them for more details and pictures.

The key phrases they are using are: "Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matter a lot in life" and / or "i have something important to tell you".

Have fun!
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Canuk, Capone can say otherwise but you can probably either give the Gold Membership to another worthy baiter or get another year for yourself.

Capone???

Second, the goal of this hunt is largely because the Senegal Lads are Lazy and therefore mostly boring to bait. So this is a seek information to post at SW and Piggys to report to the banks.

Another fun fact, the last 5 accounts I have received from the Senegal Lads were accounts I have not received before (Virgin Piggy's). I've been steadily baiting the SE lads for about 2 years.

See also the "Doom in Dakar" project:
https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=216338&highlight=doom+dakar

ETA: I recently did a search at Scamwarners of "+221" and found over 100 pages in results. Not all but many will probably be Senegal Refugee Scams.

Happy Hunting.
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Either being a generous donor or using the membership yourself is acceptable.

500 in 6-walked
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
canuckbaiter
*** BANNED ***

Location: Sorry the location you tried to reach is not in service, please try again later. This is a recording

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you both for the information.

I would consider a RAOK if I win one, why not, I just got mine so am good for 12 months!

I will go cruise SW for a while to see what I can find. Never actually looked there so tonight is the night!

C'mon ladies, let's get some loving going! Smile

Canadian Bacon
X 30 (Teeper Tours)
X 6 (Fun Tours)

"Thank you so much for calling me a fraud god will bless you" Tina (Valentine's Day Darling)
"Are you okay??????" David Coleman (CC Scammer) after receiving lyrics to 99 bottles of beer on the wall from Teeper tours.
limburger
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, the the Senegal refugee lads. They are my favoriite. I have one going now but I don't have a lot of spare time now to try and compete here.

Anyway I just let one of these beauties go that I had going for a few weeks. The lad seems a little dumber than the rest and I'd like to pass 'her' on to someone that's competing here. PM me if interested.

so your job is to hack some body job you go die and you must run mad in this country all generation will go to hell fire i must get you and i will troll way you inside beach idiot as you hack my money and you crate email dey write richard as you do it i will spoil the job . idot --Steve F
canuckbaiter
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So I just sent out a few from SW. One of them got answered by Vacation Reply! Smile Now that is fast replies!

Canadian Bacon
X 30 (Teeper Tours)
X 6 (Fun Tours)

Toomuchfun
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Send the lad one email a day. Wink Money is sent on Fridays. Smile

Closed lad accounts x31 x5 Cellphone Webstores x18 Cellphone x11 Easter Egg 2012 Purple Flower Mortar
Whip Jack Boot
$28,320.00 In Fake Checks

"Are you blind. I told you that i don't like this method payment,If you are serious
you have to understand me better" "You put me through all this pain" -Hitman

"YOU ARE MAD LOOK IM NOT HEAR TO PLAY GAME" Craigslist Scammer

"i ave your name do you want me to take your name to my native doctor you will just go totally insane overnight...YOUR ARE WARNED ...Don't dare"

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Big Al wrote:
ETA: I recently did a search at Scamwarners of "+221" and found over 100 pages in results. Not all but many will probably be Senegal Refugee Scams.

I've just checked and I've collected about 450 +221 phone numbers since June - again not all refugees and there will be multiple per scam for the initial reverend, the lawyer and the compensation.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I will put a special emphasis on harvesting addresses of Senegal lads for the lad transit to try and get folk's catchers filing up with these mugus

Edit - a special lad transit will leave for Sengal tomorrow. Details to sign up in the thread below
https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=219874

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
O'ring
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I take it I can pick up a darling from the love lad section of this forum? I dont have a SW account. Do I need one?

This sounds fun.
Toomuchfun
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@O'ring

You may have to register on SW to search for Dakar Senegal lads. It is free so no worries. Search +221 or Dakar look for signs of a refugee.

I also suggest you sign up here for more emails in your catcher. https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=219874

These lad can also be found in Surplus Forum. https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=18

Earlier in the thread Firefly stated any free Dating Site would land a Dakar Darling.

Closed lad accounts x31 x5 Cellphone Webstores x18 Cellphone x11 Easter Egg 2012 Purple Flower Mortar
Whip Jack Boot
$28,320.00 In Fake Checks

"Are you blind. I told you that i don't like this method payment,If you are serious
you have to understand me better" "You put me through all this pain" -Hitman

"YOU ARE MAD LOOK IM NOT HEAR TO PLAY GAME" Craigslist Scammer

"i ave your name do you want me to take your name to my native doctor you will just go totally insane overnight...YOUR ARE WARNED ...Don't dare"

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
canuckbaiter
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I did not have to sign up on SW to search. I just searched for +221 and got 181 pages, that is enough I think!

I understand the one email a day thing, I just meant that I sent feelers out tonight. The thread you posted gave me the idea for all of this so I am ready to go! Sounds like they move you pretty quick!

Dev: Can I use the same catcher account (yahoo) for the SE transit too? I will go over there to sign up. ETA: Link is same one so am I good to go for the Senegal one?

Canadian Bacon
X 30 (Teeper Tours)
X 6 (Fun Tours)

Bunny May
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My nooby newbness is showing, but are they the ones who send messages like this:

Quote:
I am Miss Stella how are you! hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health.I went to google searchin for genuine friendship i saw your profileand i read it and took interest in it i have something VERY important to tell you. Lots of love

Question

(")_(")
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Looks pretty good to me.

Also, it usually takes me 5 - 8 days to get to the Payment phase depending on the Lad. I usually start up a new batch on Sunday and get some accounts on Friday. I tell my Lad that I will pay the fees on my way out of town for the weekend and will not have access to the Internet until Monday. Then on Monday tell the Lad that I tried the account on Friday and again on Monday but there's something wrong with their accout and ask for the second one.

If I get an account during the week, I stall for a day or two (Mandatory Overtime, Snow storm, Etc...) after reporting the account then ask for the second one.
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Yes. Smile

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
Bunny May
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks so much. I have a few I can pull out and save until Sunday Smile

(")_(")
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just because I usually start them on Sunday's doesn't mean you have to.
Bunny May
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh. OK. Smile Thank you. I am still just getting my feet wet around here. I will figure it all out eventually.

(")_(")
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No worries. If you would like to read an almost typical Darling bait, Here's a link to one I did a while back to amuse myself a bit:

https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232624&highlight=gift+mods

It might give you an idea or two.
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually, you can have some fun playing ping-pong between the Darling, the Rev. and the Barrister. You can straight bait for piggies or demand to see credentials from the Barristers. See if he'll send a photo. Tell the Darling you think the Barrister is shady, which will be confirmed when the bank transfers fail, which means you can insist on a different Barrister.

Feel free to romance the Darling if so inclined or send scripture to the Rev. We're also judging trophies so anything you can pry out of these lads can be posted after marking them "Used By a Scammer" or other phrase.

500 in 6-walked
Mortar x4
Go Gold!
canuckbaiter
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Obviously the SW folks are good ones to write! I just popped into my email address and there are 9 replies! All follow the same format that I was expecting, however one I wrote to and said
Quote:
Hi, I want to know more about you.

To which the reply was
Quote:
Hey

Yep that is it (well you did say they are boring!)... so it is game on after this I guess.

Canadian Bacon
X 30 (Teeper Tours)
X 6 (Fun Tours)

The Reverand
Show Me The Goodies

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all

Well up for this please .....i,m not the sharpest knife in the draw and will take a full read tomoz but count me in .

Thanks

Why did you tell the bank that I am the one that contacted you? You have just killed me .....Lisa Thomas
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic