SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mr. Kelvin Harris the DHL Guy

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mr. Kruse
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We start already going as I cannot find the original scam email. This lad thought his email looked more official when it was in VERY LARGE RED TYPE. My email parser does not have that feature, but I'm sure you get the idea. Rolling Eyes
This bait lasted about two months before he twigged.

Mr. Kevin Harris the DHL Guy wrote:

To: Arthur Bigglesworth
Subject: ATTN : Arthur Bigglesworth FOR YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX SHIPP..................NOW
Body:

Best Regards ...?
Credit Control Executive
DHL International ( Nigeria ) Limited
63 Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent Wuse 2
Abuja Nigeria
Tel +234-7059-889-157

DHL PARCEL DELIVERY NOTIFICATION

ATTN : Arthur Bigglesworth

Good day i want you to know that one Mr John David deposited a consignment Box and ask us to deliver it to you as soon as you get back to us which you did .

Note that your delivery fee has been taken care off but the only thing delaying your shipment not to commence today is the security keeping fee which is $150 only and was noted to the Mr john Also ,so you are advice to make away to Get the fee send immediately to enable your shipment commence and also your tracking Number given out for you to tacking and know where your consignment box

Reconfirm below information to the company Your Full Name: Your Home Address:
Your home phone(s): Your cell phone: You’re Country:

USE THE DETAILS BELOW TO SEND THE $150 VIA WESTERN UNION SO THE CHARGE
sending the require fee to enable your security keeping fee settle .

RECEIVER NAME: DAVID EZE
TEXT QUESTION: WHEN
ANSWER: NOW
AMOUNT: $150

Thanks for your co-operation

CONTACT MR KELVIN HARRIS TODAY 27 OF FEB 2013

---------------------

Arthur Bigglesworth wrote:

To: Mr. Kevin Harris the DHL Guy
Subject: Re: ATTN : Arthur Bigglesworth FOR YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX SHIPP..................NOW
Body:
Mr. Harris,

If I am doing business with you, then who in the world is this David Eze person? Why am I paying him?

---------------------

Subject: Re: ATTN : Arthur Bigglesworth FOR YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX SHIPP..................NOW
Body:

Best Regards ...?
Credit Control Executive
Abuja Nigeria
Tel +234-7059-889-157

Thanks for your kind response to me, so my dear I want you to know that your email is well noted and understand secondly according to your question you ask me in this office now I want you to know that David Eze is my Assistant here in this office so I went you to know that as soon you send this fee with the name I give you now is the one that we pick up the fee you send to this office now so I advice you to make away to get the fee and send immediately to enable your shipment commence and also your tracking Number we given to you to tacking and know where your consignment box we get to your home address.

Your home phone(s): Your cell phone: You’re Country

---------------------

Body:
Mr. Harris,

Forgive me for being cautious. I just seemed odd at first that you were not the payee. Here is my informations:

Arthur Bigglesworth
25 Friar Street
Claxton Y06 6TL
UK
070 8512 7361 (may not work since the big storm last night knocked out many phones)
I do not have a cell phone.

So hurry this all up and send this box or whatever it is.

A Bigglesworth

---------------------

It may appear that he resent the original email. Well, he did. Lazy lads. The new message is in the subject line. Rolling Eyes

Subject: ATTN : Arthur Bigglesworth SIR I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT THIS OFFICE IS WAITING FOR SECURIY KEEPING FEE
Body:

Best Regards ...?
Credit Control Executive
Abuja Nigeria
Tel +234-7059-889-157

Good day i want you to know that one Mr John David deposited a consignment Box and ask us to deliver it to you as soon as you get back to us which you did .

Note that your delivery fee has been taken care off but the only thing delaying your shipment not to commence today is the security keeping fee which is $150 only and was noted to the Mr john Also ,so you are advice to make away to Get the fee send immediately to enable your shipment commence and also your tracking Number given out for you to tacking and know where your consignment box

CONTACT MR KELVIN HARRIS TODAY 28 OF FEB 2013

---------------------

I just ignore him for a day or two..... and he sends the same exact email again.

Subject: ATTN : Arthur Bigglesworth SIR I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT THIS OFFICE IS WAITING FOR SECURIY KEEPING FEE
Body:

Best Regards ...?
Credit Control Executive
Abuja Nigeria
Tel +234-7059-889-157

CONTACT MR KELVIN HARRIS TODAY 01 OF MAR 2013

---------------------

So now I am totally ignoring his Western Union idea and make him think I will just find any old DHL office (they're all the same company, aren't they?) and pay his fee.

Subject: Re: ATTN : Arthur Bigglesworth SIR I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT THIS OFFICE IS WAITING FOR SECURIY KEEPING FEE
Body:
Mr. Harris,

Okay. I will go down to the DHL office tomorrow and pay the fee.

A Bigglesworth

---------------------

He saw through my ploy and I made him edit his script email. :LOL:

Subject: ATTN : Arthur Bigglesworth GO TO THE BANK WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER TO SEND THE FEE NOW
Body:

Best Regards ...?
Credit Control Executive
Abuja Nigeria
Tel +234-7059-889-157

Thanks for your email that you send to me now I want you to take the payment information to the bank and send it to WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER with the information giving to you now.

Once again I want you to know that as soon you make the payment they we give you the payment information that you we send it down to this office now which is the MTCN NUMBER you are going to send down here and you we send this office the full payment information down .

MTCN NUMBER ............

---------------------

Now it is getting interesting. He is doing so much cutting and pasting, he gets my email mixed up with another scam victim!

Subject: ATTN : Arthur Bigglesworth Base on our telephone conversation just now SEND THE fee 120 pounds VIA WESTERN UNION
Body:

Best Regards ...?
Credit Control Executive
Abuja Nigeria
Tel +234-7059-889-157

ATTN : Larry Lineker

Base on our telephone conversation I want you to know that it was nice speaking with you on phone today, like we discuss on phone I want you to try and make sure that the fee is sent latest today or tomorrow through western union since you said that there is no Skye Bank in your city, so I want you to try your possible best and make sure that the fee is ready today.

I hope to hear from you immediately you receive this email

USE THE DETAILS BELOW TO SEND THE fee 120 pounds VIA WESTERN UNION SO THE CHARGE
sending the require fee to enable your security keeping fee settle

ADDRESS: 12 RANGE STREET.

CITY: VICTORIA ISLAND

STATE: LAGOS

ZIPCODE: 23401

TEXT QUESTION: LAND OF

ANSWER: HOPE

AMOUNT: 120pounds

ONCE PAYMENT IS MADE GET BACK TO ME WITH THE REQUIRED PAYMENT CONFIRMATION

DETAILS LISTED BELOW.

SENDER NAME:....?

MTCN NUMBER.....?

SENDER ADDRESS....?

CONTACT MR KELVIN HARRIS TODAY 02 OF MAR 2013

---------------------

He realizes his mistake and sends the following email to me...... FOUR times in the space of an hour. I guess he thinks sending the same exact email so many times would just erase the one he send my mistake. (Don't worry. I won't parse in the three extra emails)

Subject: ATTN : Arthur Bigglesworth SEND THE $150 VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER
Body:

Best Regards ...?
Credit Control Executive
Abuja Nigeria
Tel +234-7059-889-157

Thanks for your email that you send to me now I want you to take the payment information to the bank and send it to WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER with the information giving to you now.

Once again I want you to know that as soon you make the payment they we give you the payment information that you we send it down to this office now which is the MTCN NUMBER you are going to send down here and you we send this office the full payment information down .

MTCN NUMBER ............

---------------------

He sent this one to me twice in 30 minutes..... Rolling Eyes

Subject: ATTN : Arthur Bigglesworth SEND THE $150 VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER
Body:

Best Regards ...?
Credit Control Executive
Abuja Nigeria
Tel +234-7059-889-157

Thanks for your email that you send to me I want you to know that am still waiting to hear from you with the payment details to enable your consignment box delivered to you, I want you to proceed to the nearest western union and send the fee to
DAVID EZE ,
Destination: Abuja, Nigeria,
Amount:$150
Text question: WHEN
Answer: NOW

Kindly get back to me with the full payment details today to enable your consignment box delivered to you, and please make sure that the destination of the fee is sent to Abuja, Nigeria.

I do hope to hear from you regarding this urgent matter.

CONTACT MR KELVIN HARRIS TODAY 02 OF MAR 2013

---------------------

Well Arthur finally goes to WU to make the transfer. But, there were problems. Twisted Evil

Western Union Automated Mailbot wrote:

Subject: ALERT: Automated Western Union Communication Service
Body:
Subject: DO NOT REPLY - AUTOMATED SCAM ALERT

DEAR MR. OR MRS. OR MS. KELVIN HARRIS,

This notice is an automated message from Western Union to inform you that an attempted transaction was made on 02/25/2013.

SENDER NAME: ARTHUR BIGGLESWORTH
RECIPIENT NAME: DAVID EZE
ADDRESS: UNKNOWN
CITY: LAGOS

Because of the destination of this transaction (LAGOS, NIGERIA), the transfer has raised our automated scam alert. This is not an accusation of scam activity. It merely means Western Union will be taking additional measures to assure no fraudulent activity is taking place.

You have been contacted because we have been unable to reach the intended recipient, and you were named as the point of emergency contact by the attempted sender:

ARTHUR BIGGLESWORTH

As a point of protocol, we have attached the following form:

SECURITY VALIDATION COMPLIANCE ANTI-FRAUD FORM 419

Please contact the intended recipient, DAVID EZE, and have him fill out this form (all six pages). Email the finished form as an attachment to this address. Alternately, provide the finished form to ARTHUR BIGGLESWORTH so that he may submit it to his local Western Union office to complete the transfer.

Alternately, please reply to this address and provide us a direct email address for DAVID EZE so that we may send him this form directly. Replies not containing the attached ANTI-FRAUD FORM or a valid email address will not be read.

Thank you for your business,

AUTOMATED SCAM MONITORING PROGRAM
WESTERN UNION CORPORATE OFFICE

©2013 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

---------------------

So Arthur comes home and slaps his lad!

Subject: Re: ATTN : Arthur Bigglesworth SEND THE $150 VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER
Body:
Mr. Harris,

I have just returned from doing business in town and I tried to send you the security fee the way you said. Well, sir, it did not work. The Western Onion agent said there was a flag or some such thing. I do not know about all of this. I have never frequented a Western Onion store before. He went on about have a form from you. What is all this about? How can I pay you if I can't use this Onion store?

A Bigglesworth

---------------------

To be continued....

"STUPID MOFO...U NO GET MONEY BUY CC....FUCKIN BROKE N#%%&" - Lee Gatsby, CC Mogul

Closed lad accounts X 297
Spain x3 United Kingdom x51 Cambodia Flag x2 France x5 United States x17 South Africa x5 Ghana x18 x17 China x2 Malaysia x2 Ivory Coast x3 Germany x3 Benin x3 Switzerland Netherlands Canada Flag Pakistan Filipino flag Belgium Burkina Faso Denmark Australia Indonesia Turkey Thailand
Easter Egg 2013
Sand Timer Anita and Tex
$7,715 so far of bad checks captured.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
JTrackster87
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great start. Do you have a template for the "ANTI-FRAUD FORM "?... I'd like to keep that handy...sounds like an excellent way to kill time.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic