SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Nurse Edith Steve and the rich dying widow

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mr. Kruse
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought I would try a different approach to the dying widow just to see what she would do and also to keep her busy in the last days of her life... Twisted Evil

Characters include:

Mrs. Stella Morgan (rich, dying widow)
Nurse Edith Steve
Father Arthur Bigglesworth (me)

Here is the original scam email I replied to:

Nurse Edith Steve wrote:

20 Feb
To: Father Arthur Bigglesworth
Subject: I am looking forward to get you response.
Body:
From Nurse Edith Steve written on behalf of Mrs. Stella Morgan
Dearest in the Lord

I am Mrs Stella Morgan from Solomon Islands. I am married to Mr. Johnson Morgan from United Kingdom great Britain in Northern Ireland who worked with their Embassy in Accra Ghana for nine years before he died on the 15th November 2005. We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we were both born again Christian. Since his death I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of U.S. $ 8.5 million U.S. dollars in a bank here in Ghana. Presently, this money is still in the bank.Kindly send your phone number, full name and address to me.

Recently, my doctor told me I was not going to last a period of nine months due to cancer problem. The one that disturbs me most is my stroke sickness. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a charity organization that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want an organization or a private that will use this fund for orphanages, school and church, widows, propagating the word of God and strive to maintain the house of God.hope to hear from you.Kindly send your contact details followed by your home or company address and your telephone number with your personal email address to me for more information's and further details.

I am looking forward to get you response. Remain blessed in the Lord.
Yours in Christ
Stella Morgan

E-mail: [email protected]

---------------------

So, here is the twist I thought I would try.....

Father Arthur Bigglesworth wrote:

20 Feb
To: Nurse Edith Steve
Body:
Father Arthur Bigglesworth
Financial Development
London SW

Dear Sirs,

My thanks for your very interesting email below. I would dearly love to help you however my ministry forbids me from entering any business deal or arrangement with partners who are not part of our faith. I am sorry but there is nothing more I can do for you.

If you ever decide to join our faith then of course I could help you both with my experience and generous financial support from the church.

I wish you well in your endeavour my brother.

Blessings,

Financial Development - Holy Church of The Order of The Red Breast.

---------------------

Nurse Edith Steve wrote:

21 Feb
Body:
Dearest In the lord.Father Arthur Bigglesworth,

I received your mail, i am join with faith already, thanks you very much with a wholehearted to assist me, i want you to understand, that i have some amount worth of $8.5 million dollars deposited by my late husband, in Ghana Commercial Bank Limited, i was already offer some part of my late husband wealth to motherless babies and some of church here in Africa, so i need to express the offer another part of the world, because my condition in hospital now is very bad, I decided to donate this fund to you as offering child of a charity donation organization you have it as an individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein.

I want you to use this fund for orphanages, school and church, widows, and strive to maintain the house of God. But For security reasons I would only deal with whom am sure is ready and knows how to do things rightfully which is the reason I contacted you ,You see my problem is to see that this fund is distribute to the poor ones ,so if you can be able to do it that's okay, but before we begins i want you to send your personal contact details to me, so that I will forward some of my pictures with Nurse ID cared to you to confirm with MORE information and further details of your help about the fund to you, and also you will assured me that this fund will be utilize according to work of God .

Then immediately i receive your contact details follow by home address ,phone number/ fax,ID to show your honest in this projects, i will release the bank contact details to you contact the bank immedaite effect to empower to proceed the releasing of the fund transfer to your bank account in your country without any delay.

I have the confidence that you will handle the transaction, and also been a kind of person i be looking for, hope that you will do this for God sake.

May the blessing be.

From Nurse Edith Steve written on behalf of Ms Stella Morgan.

---------------------

21 Feb
Subject: Re: Dearest In the lord.Father Arthur Bigglesworth,
Body:
Financial Development
London SW

Dear Edith,

My thanks again for your very interesting communication. I truly, truly believe that you are already in the faith. However, that is not what I meant. What I meant was that I would dearly love to help you however my ministry forbids me from entering any business deal or arrangement with partners who are not part of the Holy Church of The Order of The Red Breast. All assistance and expertise along with financial and spirtitual help is reserved for members only. So you see, there is nothing more I can do for you.

But if you ever decide to join our Order, then of course I could help you both with my experience and generous financial support.

I wish you well in your endeavour my sister and my prayers are with you.

Blessings,

---------------------

Nurse Edith Steve wrote:

21 Feb
Body:
Financial Development
London SW

If this Holy Church can handle this transaction to transfer the fund into the church organization account, as my donation of a charity organization to the church to expand the church with school e.t.c which that is actual what i need to for God sake.

May the blessings be.

---------------------

21 Feb
Body:
Financial Development
London SW

Dear Edith,

My the Lord God bestow his blessings upon you (amen).

The Holy Church of The Order of The Red Breast can handle all kinds of transactions. We are a very generous and charitable organization that distribute hundreds of thousands of Pounds every month. We would have no problem at all at your small transfer (compared to the ones we normally process, that is). But like I said, we are a "closed" organization and only work with our members in the most Holy Faith.

If you would want to join (we are in no way discriminatory), I can start to arrange the induction process, which is a wonderful experience in itself. Once you are a full member of the Order of the Red Breast, we can proceed almost immediately with the transfer that is so heavy on your heart.

Let me know and I can inform you of the requirements and commitments that are involved.

Blessings and my prayers are with you,

---------------------

Nurse Edith Steve wrote:

22 Feb
Body:

Financial Development
London SW

I would like to join, let me know the requirements and commitments that are involved.

May the blessings be.

Nurse Edith writing on behalf of Mrs. Morgan directive.

---------------------

Well! I'm glad she asked!!! Twisted Evil

---------------------

22 Feb
Body:
Financial Development
London SW

Dear Sister Edith,

Bless you for your prompt reply and may the lord God almighty send you many blessings (Amen).

My Sister, it is wonderful that you are considering joining our church, you will be most welcome in our Holy order.

My Sister, of course you will have to prove your commitment to our ministry. We conduct a formal ceremony where all members can attend and witness this glorious occasion followed by a grand dinner in your honor at the very end. The next induction ceremony will be held on the 10th of March. Will you be able to travel to London for this momentous occasion?

If you are able to travel, please let me know right away and I shall arrange your lodging accommodations.

As soon as you have been inducted to our order then we can proceed with your business proposition immediately.

Please note that we cannot agree to any form of communication other than email until after you have been inducted to our church.

Blessings,

---------------------

Nurse Edith Steve wrote:

23 Feb
Body:

Financial Development
London SW

I received your mail, but you can see that i am just helping the owner of the fund that want to donate the fund to your church organization and also she is the one that wanted to join to make sure that the fund was go to house of God.

Now the only problem is that she cannot travel to any where due to her condition in hospital.
May the blessings be.

Nurse Edith writing on behalf of Mrs. Morgan directive.

---------------------

23 Feb
Body:
Financial Development
London SW

Dear Sister Edith,

Bless you for your prompt reply and may the lord God almighty send you many blessings (Amen).

My Sister, it is pity that you cannot travel. I hadn't thought of that not happening. However, there may still be a way for you to join. I will have to persuade the Induction Council of the Twelve to provide an alternate, less formal commitment ceremony. Since you mentioned Mrs. Morgan, will both of you be joining or just one?

Let me know and I will convey the requirements set forth by the Induction Council since you are unable to travel to London.

As I said before, as soon as you have been inducted to our order then we can proceed with your business proposition immediately.

---------------------

Nurse Edith Steve wrote:

23 Feb
Body:
Only her.

---------------------

23 Feb
Body:
Financial Development
London SW

Dear Sister Edith,

Bless you again for your steadfast commitment to becoming a member of the Holy Church of The Order of The Red Breast.

I was able to speak with the Induction Council of the Twelve and they said there is a way to become a member without having to travel to the Church in London. This will require you to send us a photograph of Mrs. Morgan showing part of the commitment ceremony that we will require (this is very simple), and she will also have to sign our Order of The Red Breast induction agreement form. The agreement form is very simple and only requires her name and signature.

If she is in agreement to our terms above, please signify it to us as soon as possible and I shall arrange to give you the complete instructions for the photograph and agreement form.

As soon as she has been inducted to our order then we can proceed with your business proposition immediately.

Please note again that we cannot agree to any form of communication other than email until after you have been inducted to our church.

Blessings,

---------------------

Nurse Edith Steve wrote:

25 Feb
Body:

Financial Development

London SW

Thanks for your careful response . i attached the photograph followed by my pictures when i was young with my present picture in hospital also the Nurse that helping me writing to you, attached including with his own Nurse ID and resend her international passport to you confirmed what you are doing. God bless you

May the blessings be.

Yours in Christ

Nurse Edith Steve Writing on behalf of Mrs. Morgan Stella.

---------------------

25 Feb
Body:
Financial Development
London SW

Dear Sister Edith,

Bless you for helping Mrs. Morgan’s interest in our church, and below you will find the complete induction procedure to convey to her that the Induction Council of the Twelve approved since she is unable to travel to London. First of course she will need to know a little more about our ministry.

Our ministry was founded in 1774 by a wonderful lady by the name of Betsy Carrington (I have attached a photograph of her for your records). She spent many of her first preaching years in Kenya, spreading the holy gospel amongst the local people there.

She was the first person, male or female, to promote Christian texts and beliefs to the Masai warrior tribe. The most famous account is when as a test, she had to remove the top part of her clothes and paint the top half of her body and breast with the red Masai warpaint as a gesture of faith and belief to them so that they would accept her and trust her. She was almost immediately accepted by them and was one of the most trusted westerners known at that time.

In her later years she returned to England and started her own ministry, the Holy Church of The Order of The Red Breast, and was very active until her sad death in 1861.

As a qualification to enter the Holy Church of The Order of The Red Breast, all followers must go through the initiation procedure that Miss Carrington made so famous. Of course in these modern times, female members do not have to paint their breast. Mrs. Morgan may make the symbol on her stomach if she feels uncomfortable identifying the way Miss Carrington did. However, all males must still show commitment to the church by having the symbol of the church marked on their breasts.

My sister, this is what Mrs. Morgan will need to do in order to complete the church induction ceremony:

She must remove her shirt and then paint/draw in red, the symbols of our church. So that you know exactly how the symbol must look, I have attached a photograph of four of our young inductees going through the procedure. Please use this picture to enable you to make the same marking on Mrs. Morgan. I have also attached a small picture showing the design in more detail.

Next you will need to take a HIGH QUALITY photograph of her and send it to us by email attachment.

Once her photograph has been received and accepted by the Induction Council of the Twelve, we will then forward you the induction certificate. All this requires is her name and signature. Once she has signed and dated it, please send it back to me by email attachment.

After that she will then be a full member of our beloved ministry and as well as being able to do business with her we can also offer financial help to her in the future if she ever needs it. Our church is committed to helping any members in whatever way is possible. If she ever needs money for charitable purposes, then she just needs to contact us and quote her member number and we can arrange payments to her within 24 hours.

I look forward to welcoming her into our membership my sister. And Nurse Steve remember, if you decide to become a member as well, this is also your chance. Just follow the same instructions for you and submit both for you and Mrs. Morgan. This is your option. You do not have to be a member in order for Mrs. Morgan to receive the help and benefits of our Order.

Again, many, many blessings on you,

FFather Arthur Bigglesworth

---------------------

I didn't hear from her for a month and thought I would send her an ASEM....

---------------------

30 Mar
Subject: Re: Payment was sent
Body:
Financial Development
London SW

Dear Marko,

I am glad to hear that you received the Western Union payment. Your cooperation is
appreciated. The Western Union office requires so many forms to be filled out, it can be
overwhelming for a Father such as myself. I am not very well versed in such things, as it
is not in my line of duty. However, I much appreciate your getting back to me with the
various security forms that they require. I think it is a shame that they require such forms
to be filled out for a dear brother as yourself. Nevertheless, we are getting the money
transferred soon to my account. Are there any more fees that will be required? Please let
me know. God bless. We are so happy to have you as a new member of our church. I will
send you the forms shortly.

Always trust the Mother church.

Financial Development - Holy Church of The Order of The Red Breast

Marko Keller wrote:

27 Mar
To: Father Arthur Bigglesworthr
Subject: Payment was sent
Body:
TOP OF THE DAY TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!! I HAVE RECEIVED YOUR

PAYMENT THUS FAR, $4650 USD (FOUR THOUSAND SIX HUNDRED AND FIFTY

DOLLARS). I WAS PLSED WHEN I WENT TO THE OFFICE AND PICKED UP THE

MONEY. I NOW CAN TRUST YOU BECAUSE I KNOW THIS IS NO JOKING MATTER.

WE WL DRINK WINE TOGETHR WHEN THIS NOBLE TRANSACTION HAS COME

TO AN END. THE MONEY WILL GO IN YOUR ACCOUNT SOON. THE BARRISTER IS

PRAYING GOD BLESSINGS TO YOU AS WELL. AS A MEMBER OF YOUR CHURCH I

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS . AMEN. REMEMBER GOD WILL WATCH OUT

FOR US.

---------------------

Needless to say, I guess Mrs. Morgan died as I didn't hear anything further from "them."

Laughing

"STUPID MOFO...U NO GET MONEY BUY CC....FUCKIN BROKE N#%%&" - Lee Gatsby, CC Mogul

Closed lad accounts X 297
Spain x3 United Kingdom x51 Cambodia Flag x2 France x5 United States x17 South Africa x5 Ghana x18 x17 China x2 Malaysia x2 Ivory Coast x3 Germany x3 Benin x3 Switzerland Netherlands Canada Flag Pakistan Filipino flag Belgium Burkina Faso Denmark Australia Indonesia Turkey Thailand
Easter Egg 2013
Sand Timer Anita and Tex
$7,715 so far of bad checks captured.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've lost track of the number of times I've gotten the same photo of the ugly lady in the hospital bed...amazing.

Nice little running-in-circles bait, I hope you can get him back!

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6
Sand Timer Sand Timer X 5
Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer X 1

Safari Budapest/Fiji - 22,500 miles
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Victoria Island, Nigeria - 448 miles on a bus
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Accra, Ghana - 700 miles on a bus

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses
- Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.
- This business is not like selling shoes and clothes in the market sir.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic