SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Tim and Timmerer... (NSFW)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi honey,

Baby I know it is getting so late to reply your email but I know you will understand me. I was being busy throught yesterday when i got your email concerning what you said the embassy told you when you call them.

Although I don't know much about what you said but I try to ask the person that knows everything about it and the person said to buy the ticket is not the main problem, he said the problem is that when I get to the embassy here they will ask me to fill some papers and interview which may need the details of who I want to go and meet like, your name, your address, what you do for a living and how you relate to me and why I want to come over there with you.

The man said the easiest way for me to get the visa here is when you can try all your possible best and get the paper for me there because if you get the paper for me that means you are the one inviting me so I will not face any interview here because you have made things easier for me so I can get my ticket here and come there. But without that my embassy might not give me the visa.

Honey I want you to try and get the visiting paper for me please so I can get the proccess finish here and come to you.

Honey am glad to hear that your friend want to buy tesla for you I can't wait to see you to come and pick me up with the car at the embassy is a very good news to hear am very happy for that.

I will be wating for the good news back from you dear.

A.

Hi honey,

now it's my turn to say I'm sorry for the delay in replying. I spent all damn day with the piggy. She's got some sort of infection now, and I had to take her to the vet, then buy her pills. Force-feeding pills down a pig is more difficult than it sounds! You really need to congratulate me on this piggy. She's like having a baby. My friends are starting to send the little signs to me saying "Congrats on the piggy!" I deserve them, and they are good friends.

Honey I don't know what else to tell you with the embassy. Do you have solid plans to travel? I don't know how you can do that if you're having a hard time with rent right now. Honey, it's expensive over here. i don't think I am doing you any favors by encouraging you to spend money that you should be saving up.

I'm dead tired and going to bed. Have a lovely day, honey.

Quote:
Good morning C,

Honey, i have strong plan for the traveling and am trying all my possible best to make this happen one of this days, i have the believe and faith that one of this days i will be there with u although it might takes me some weeks and as a matter of fact i want to give you this upcoming good news that let me know that very soon i will be there. My roommate just talk to his bank now to get loan from the bank and the bank said he should appear to the bank next week for the money process so that can loan him and he want to help me with money so i can get my ticket. am really happy for this. Baby did you like my photo i sent to you?

Two trophies attached... oh I like it indeed!!! I can't wait to share, but I need some inspiration first. Someone out there drawing first pork? Twisted Evil

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi honey!

I'm logging in from work which I'm not suppose to do so this is a short note but i LOVE the picture!! I will try to hang it on the pigsty and get a photo very soon and send it back to you! You'll love the piggy.

Wow that is great news on the travel. I will call again to see if the information has changed on this side, but the person I spoke with last week was pretty sure of what she said.

Thank you for the photos hon!!

flattered A wrote:
Omg C,

You really let me feel so happy and get relief when i hear that u said u love my photo and you will hang it, i will love to see the photo there when i get there and i will be happy to see yours too as you promise to do, i love you so much and i can see how much you love and care for me, for you to log in on computer at work you really proof that am so big and meaningful to you and i want u to know that you too you are so big and meaningful to me.

Thanks for the care, and if you called the person you said you want to called dont hesitate to give me the feedback.

C goes quiet for a day because.... well, RL mostly. Plus watching some really funny Key & Peele videos, which inspired the reply.

worried A wrote:
Hi honey I haven't hear from you what happen?

Hi Honey,

Jesse and I are helping K get off her meds a bit. I spent a lot of yesterday helping her walk and drink water and do some behavioral therapy to help with the depression and anger. I think I might bring her computer back to her today and let her log in, if she's up to it. She gets more angry when the computer is around, and these past few days of not having it nearby have been good for her.

Sorry I'm quiet honey. I'm just taking care of my friend who is hurting beyond words. I wish I could find the man who did this to her and cut his eyes out with a knife, rip off his penis and throw it into Satan's gaping and hungry mouth. With my prayers, of course - I am a pacifict.

Anyway, I have to get to work. I'm late again.

I'll write soon!

travelin' A wrote:
Hi honey,

Did you call the person you said you want to call to ask more about the traveling and what did the person say?
I miss you so much I can't just wait to see the day you will come and picked me up at your airport.

A.

Yeah, more RL. Let's just say it's "that time" of the semester.

concerned A wrote:
Hi honey,
Is anything wrong?

Hi honey,

no - I'm OK. I just had a long, difficult night with K. I let her have her computer back and it looks like she immediately emailed her ex, and then started crying. I finally got her to take her medicine and she didn't sleep until about 2 in the morning. I am dead tired, but trying to help her.

Honey I will email soon when things get a bit more calm, OK?

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hooray!!

Congrats to JJlumley on drawing a piggy, and I'm thrilled to use Tim's trophy photo in this thread!

https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=261757&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=25

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At this point, C and A actually chat on the phone. I made sure to call the lad at the best possible time - after 1am his time. I called about 5 times, 20 minutes apart, before a sleepy voice picked up, and each time I faked a bad connection.

sleepy A wrote:
Honey am very happy I later hear your voice on phone am sorry I couldn't pivk the call immediately I was asleep because the time is 02:10am the time you call.

You said u should call you back in 20minutes time and I will do that. Why is Kat crying again does her fiance do anything to her again? I will to be there with you and tell Kat sorry.

A

Hi honey!
Wow!! So good to finally hear your voice!! Call me in about 10 minutes here (baiter#)

Quote:
Honey can you please call me because I couldn't call international number with my number right now I guess is because I don't have call card on my phone. I will be waiting on your call dear.

Calling BS on that.

Hi - that came through fine! Try again? I am having trouble calling you!

What??? Windows update??? ARGH. How did I miss the "later" button?

I'm sorry it took so long. Kat woke up earlier than she was supposed to, so I had to get her medicine for her. jesse is not here.
honey, are you going to call me? I don't want to put charges on Kat's phone. That would not be nice.

Called again & hung up when I knew he was awake & answering.

Hi honey, I am trying to call you and all I hear is static. Please call me - I could hear your voice just fine when you called!

Quote:
Ok honey I will but I can't call much right now because I don't have much call card on my phone.

Oh, no worries. I'll use that up in a jiffy.

Go ahead and call - I am waiting by the phone, honey! it OK if short call. I'm happy to hear your voice!

C has a southern accent, which means she can't hear very fast (I spoke as slooowly as possible), and we chatted until A's phone credits ran out. He was very apologetic and promised to call another time. However there is a bit of a misunderstanding:

Quote:
Honey I have exhaulted all my phone charges and the time here right now is 03:03am I will call you back in the morning when I loaded card on my phone so we can talk more better.

I love your voice honey and thank you so much for the caring and support to get the visiting letter for me.

A

I shall be delighted to run down those credits yet again! Hopefully at 3am again!!

Hi honey, I loved hearing your voice too. I'm glad you stuck with me through my Southern accent. We don't speak or hear too quick.

My question was whether the letter should be sent email or post. If post, I need your mailing address!

I look forward to your call. I don't know what time your morning is, but if it is before 11pm here, I will pick up. I'm spending most nights at Kat's house.

Talk soon!

Quote:
My time here is 03:14am, What time should I call you back in the morning honey?

11pm for me will be at 6:30am for you - is that OK?

Quote:
My email will better honey send the letter in to my email. Ok dear I will call u before 11:00am your time there in Oregon.

Hi honey, you mean PM, right? anyway, 6:30 am your time - looking forward to chatitig with you! that's in about 2 hours. I'm exited!

Of course the lad doesn't call when he is supposed to.

hi honey,
It's been 2 hours but I haven't heard from you yet, and I'm dead tired so I'm turning in. We'll chat another time!
Have a great day.

Quote:
I didn't mean 6:30am my time, I mean 11am your time which will be 6pm my time. I will call you.

What? Can't hear you. At work. No email access. Waited until 10 minutes after he feebly tried to call several times. I'm sure ringing K in the middle of her morning will be just dandy.

Quote:
Honey i try to call the number but is not going through.....What are you doing?

Honey are you having problems reading? I asked you to call at 11pm my time. I waited for you but you didn't call me.

I'm not around the phone at 11am my time. I have a job and I work. If you call, you're going to wake up Katrina and she will be really pissed off.

Hopefully you didn't call. That would be bad.

Quote:
I call at that exactly 11am your time but didn't went through. How are you and where are you now?

I gave it about 6 hours before responding.

PM, honey.
Pee Em.

AM is in the morning.
PM is in the night.

I asked you to call me at 11PM. Please read back through the notes.

I've had to deal with Kat - she wants to kill the person who called, and I'm trying to make sure she doesn't see your number because she wants to call and scream at you for waking her up. Seriously honey, you need to check the details of what I send you.

It's been a tough day with Kat. I'm turning in.

And I'm sure the lad is awfully tired after being awakened at 2 and then 3am!!

Quote:
I don't know honey I thought you AM your time I don't know is PM you said I am very sorry for waking her up.

Honey did you got the letter now?
A

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kat is easing off her meds and has her computer back. That can't be good for Tim.

Hello.

C let me have my computer back tonight.

She is a truly loving and careering person. If not for her I might be in a really bad place.

I am not sappose to email you but I am.

My money is gone, Mule stole it.

Police say this is not the first time he has done this and he has stolen money from a lot of people and he has been in trouble for it before. He is a sneaky lying piece of shit bastard who needs to be put in jail.

I still hate you for telling me about him but

maybe you are not the thief.

Maybe it is him.

I don't know.

I like the pig C got.

I have to take my medicine now.

I do not know if you love me.

Your notes to me are mean.

Probably I should still hate you but

Mule stole money from you too.

Like he stole from those other people.

Tim is thrilled that Kat is talking to him again.

Quote:
Hello my sweet K,

Baby how I wish u know the mood I am right now I'm written u this note, I'm in serious tears bcos I have offened u a lot I dont know if at all u will forgive me in this earth and heaven about all the bad words I have says to u during the issue of the money...pls baby I want u to forgive me and remember the word "Our father who at in heaven" in the bible.

I don't know that Mule is no more an honest man anymore I think everybody in this world will be devoted like u and hi, that's why I use his account but now I found that Mule is a real criminal and thief....I wish I could see him right now and hand over him to Roy to sent him to life jail....bcos when I told Roy everything he was so sad to hear the issue and he also blame for being acting like kid.

Baby I still love u, I can't just forget u in my life....I dream about our future all day and night and I know everything will be OK in Jesus name no matter what life might bring us now let just have big faith in God....baby tell me u don't hate me anymore and also tell me u love me pls. I want to be happy again and read from u all day till we meet.

Baby I'm short of word right now bcos I'm just getting myself recover for what Mule did.....I will be waiting to read back from u baby.

Love u more and more.....Tim.

Kat is angry that her phone has been ringing.

The Bible also says But the abominable, and murderers, thieves and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and those who do not believe in Jehovah, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

I don't know if I can forgive you. Are you going to get my money back to me? Are you investigating Mule? The police need to talk to me more right now but I am on too many meds so I have to wait. Are you going to get revenge on Mule? How did you meet him anyway?

I'm tired. Some fucker has been calling me all morning on the phone.

Tim doesn't respond within a few hours, and I happened to be online so I sent this:

yeah, stay quiet. I figured you wouldn't have much to say.

Tim is eager to keep up the conversation again.

Quote:
Hi my love,

Baby is not I don't want to reply but u let me cry bcos u said u don't think u can forgive me. Well I don't know anything about the money but I know Mule would be jail soon bcos I will not take it cool with him.

Baby if u still love and believe me I want u to know that I will return the money back to u all I just want from u is ur love again.

Pls my love I want to read back from u asap I want to be happy in my life again......Tim ur lovely man.

Kat is still mad.

That's what the police say.

so we are in this together?

I don't know any more.

OK, I will forgive you when you get the money back to me.

There is a new pig in the pig sty. I have decided to name her Tim for the time being.

Because I am still mad at you.

But I am giving you a chance to make it up to me.

Tim says something stupid, of course.

Quote:
Baby i want to ask u something....Do u still love me or u just want to get ur money back from me and leave me alone? U know what am passing through here, my friend put me into this hard situation but i don't need to think about that anymore.

All i just want is u, i want u to be happy and see u feeling great all the time but i can see now that u didn't love me anymore. i promise to give u ur money back pls just tell me u still love me and tell me u will never leave me.

Tim ur sweet man

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kat is angry. Plus Tim is not acknowledging holidays again, so she has to give him cryptic hints.

Wow.
you are in no position to ask a question like that after losing all of my money.
A real man would be falling over his toes to get the money back for the love of his life

i have been crying and angry becos the police say you are not real and i am trying to tell them you are and that you love me and that i still love you
now i don't know if you do. Are you only concerned about money? are you not concerned about your dignity? do you not give one little green shit for me?
seriously prove to me you care.
you have a long way to go.

Tim introduces a new character.

Quote:
Hey K Love,

My love i still love u the entire body of me still need u to recover all the strength and appetite i have loose so far when u was in serious upset with me......but baby im using this moment of time to tell u that i will return the money back to u, bcos all the mistakes is from me that's what Roy my military friend said and he also proceed in his word that u are a very devoted and deep feeling woman to me he let me understand that i should be care for u all day and night and treat u like queen bcos there's no wife in this world can do all the great thing u have done in my life even though all ur effort to help me is not workout. I accept all the defeat i heard from Roy i know is bcos of my carelessness and having trust in fake friends but i have the believe that at times goes on i will do the correction.

Baby u really mean a lot to me, believe me my love, i will make sure i hand over the money to u with my hand baby............i bet u will blow me a nice kiss on that beautiful day bcos that day will be the most happiest day in my life. The money will be return back to u at the airport when i get back home with u and it will be my pleasure to see u at the airport to come and picked me up bcos it will sweet to walk home together than to give me ur address to come and meet u at home.
i love u yesterday, i love u today, i will love u tomorrow and continue loving u till eternity my peculiar wife.

Baby how was ur day going...can i know how u want to spend ur day today?

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo.....................Tim ur handsome man.

Kat is silent. She is celebrating a holiday.

Quote:
Baby talk to me why is it getting so long to read back from u, i miss u here i can only be feeling OK anytime i got ur email. Talk to me pls my angel.....Tim.

I am still on medication and healing.
sometimes i feel like swearing at you and calling you names.
I choose not to email you at those times becos i am a lady.
you need to ba patient.

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A is anxious... C responds.

Quote:
Hello baby how are you and what are you up to?

Hi A,

Kat has been slowly recovering these past few days. I gave the computer back to her and made her promise me she wouldn't contact her ex fiance. She still says she loves him, even though the rest of us think he's fake. She's really hooked. What can I tell her to convince her the man is a scammer?

Yesterday was St. Patrice day so we did the usual weenie o' the greene ceremony and had green beer and green bangers, It was fun, even if Kat couldn't join in due to the drugs. She's not supposed to have alcohol right now.

What did you do for the holiday?

Quote:
Hi honey,

If i could remember i sent her some mail somes weeks ago but i feel so sad because she didnt want to talk because of her fiance i guess in my mail i try to convience her and i was thinking she will reply my mail but since then i havent see any reply thats why i was only concern about you.

Well she is your friend try your best and if she insist not to yield to your world you can just trying to be pray for her so that she will not blame herself at the end and me too i will pray for her here thats all i can do for her, if it is that am there with you now and she will love to see me i can talk to her maybe she will yield.

I didnt go to anywhere yesterday for holiday i was at home sleeping for the whole day because i have a little headache but am getting better now. Honey i didnt hear anything again about the letter.

A.

hi honey!

Yes, as much as K screams about killing her fiance for losing the money, she sure does love him. She won't talk to any other men. even Jesse can only be her nurse right now. Once he is off the clock she doesn't give him the time of day. I've never met a woman so devoted to a man who has hurt her so badly, but she says now that he's going to bring back her money. I guess it's true love, so who am I to judge her?

Honey I finally spoke with my friend at the embassy. She said you need to have your embassy contact the American Embassy and get a request form from the State Department and have fill it out and submitt it to your Embassy first. There are new procedures for entry visas as of this year. I won't be able to do anything from this side. My friend is really smart and she knows what she's talking about. I hope you understand it all because I'm not sure I do. Anyway, let me know when you've done that and then I'm able to attach a letter to your request form through your embassy contacting ours.

The piggy is so dang cute. OH shoot i was going to get a photo. I'll try to do that soon.

Quote:
Alright honey, i will figure how to get the letter from my embassy out thank you so much and also send my greeting to your friend for the clear enlightment.

I will be happy to see the photo you said i will send soon and i also want your own number so i can call you anytime you want me to call you not Kat number because i dont want her to be upset again.

Am waiting to read back from you.

A.

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's get back to Tim & Kat...

Quote:
I know how u feel baby pls u have to forgive me becos right now ur man need better recovery and the recovery is from ur hand....u need to make me happy again and forget about all the past....lets start our relationship back and think how everything will be fine again.

Pls baby i want to be receiving ur mail time to time like before again, and i have a great news to discuss and share with u and i will need ur intelligent becos i know u are a intelligent woman and thats what keeps me loving u...pls let me know whn u are alone so i can discuss what i want to discuss with u pls i want u to be honest with sweetie, i know already u are a honest and devoted wife and i want u to keep that, make sure u dont tell anybody about our relationship anymore and dont let them read my email again.

I will discuss the issue with u if i get mail back from u.......Sweetie how was ur day and how do u spend it?.........i miss u a lot here my queen pls mail me sweet message so i can be happy and my day can be lovely.

I cant wait to read back from u so i can talk more better with u my K Queen...........Tim ur sweet man.

Tim you know you can say anything to me.
I have not shared our emails with anyone. I am a private person. C took the computer away but she doesn't have my password. What do you need to tell me?
Your still and peculiar wife, Kat

Quote:
Hi my Queen, big kisses and hugs to u my angel.

Good morning my heart, baby i need to tell u this good news and i hope u will really happy for me. Roy said he is ready to help me morally and financially as a military man, he want to make sure he use all his power to make sure MULE goes to jail for being betray me despite we have have being friend since childhood and that is my first happiness becos this will make all friend that are intend to ruined his /her friend life or tarnish his/her friend image should be treated like mad.

Secondly he said he is ready to assist me with the whole money i"m owing the company here and even all the money u have lose on this issue he said he is ready to take Cge of everything so i can return it back to u. I think i told u he is not in the state right now, he said he will need to know the name of the bank u are using so he can transfer the money into ur account for me, this time around immediately u got the money in ur account i will get in touch with the company here to provide me the account u will transfer the money to for them becos i don't want to encounter any problem or put my trust in any friend again, as soon as i"m done with the company there's no cause for alarm again i need to get myself come back home with u and relax, i need u with me to cook for me and take meal together with u.....we need a situation whereby we will be together u will feel me while i will do the same......i want to come back home with u..............baby i bet u will love to shower with me becos i will love to shower with my angel, i want u to rub my back at the bathroom while i will do the same for u.

Sweetie, i believe and trust u that u haven't shared our mail to anybody even ur childhood friend, i will be looking forward to read ur sweet message again with the name of the bank u are using so i can start the processing with Roy, i"m just happy right now becos Roy let me know that theres still good friends out of bad friends.

xoxoxoxo,Ur peculiar husband..........Tim.

Hi love husband!

right now I am in prostate course over my mother's estate and it is all under a lawyer's care. I don't have access to the account yet until the case is over and I get the settlement, but the lawyer has access since she has power of attorney with the will. I can ask the lawyer to get me the information about the account, or you can ask your friend to send a check directly to me and then I can open an account and send you money from there if that works. Right now I am given an allowance from the lawyer based on my mother's future settlement.

Let me know if that works!

I'm feeling much better now. C and I are going on a short trip this weekend to a spa, so I probably won't email you until Monday, just so you dont worry #happyface

Weekend plans are so easy with this lad.

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tim wrote:
Hi love wife!
Im really very happy today that u are now feeling better this really let me feel relief...Baby i dont want u to introduce ur lawyer to our secret, i know u wont but at the same time i need to say that so that u wont forget.
How long the case is going to over maybe i can tell my friend to wait till then and my friend want to know the name of the bank becos is not all account has access to the transfer from his office bank the bank must be a strong bank and the account much be a good record account which im 100% sure u will qualify for it. I will need to know the name of the bank so i can tell.
Sweetie i will miss u this weeked when u for the trip with C! I hope u too will miss me and thinking about me.
xoxoxoxoxo....Tim.

You want infors? I gots your infors right here.

hi loverboy.
im home from amainzing road trip. back on meds. love port landia. C is my vest friend EBER. so good. will write soon.
xoxoxoxocococxoxoxoxoxo
kat

Char was quiet, so A got "concerned".

Anxious A wrote:
Hi Char,
How are you, i didn't hear from you what happen?
Hi honey!

I'm so sorry for being quiet here. Kat decided she needed a weekend away with just the girls, so we went off to Portland and had a good time. I've forgotten how good vudu donuts taste. Wow.

How are you doing, A?

Apparently the banks do not work during elections. This is democracy at work, peoples.

Political A wrote:
Am good, How was the outing with kat? am very happy for kat now that she is feeling good to go for the outing, my regards to her.

i just want to tell you that this week i might not be able get the money from the bank again because my friend that want to get the loan for me just let me know that the bank said the process of the loan will be next week because of the Presidential Election that is going to hold on Saturday this week, so probably next week.

When, would you be able to come and picked me up at the airport next week so i can know the exactly day am going to buy my ticket and i will need some information from you according to what my friend told me concerning the form i want to fill here, but i will let you know if i got the form.

Hi honey!
I can pick you up any day you fly in. Kat doesn't have her inheritance yet - that's not until June, so I won't be able to pick you up in a Tesla after all, but that's OK. Just tell me the day and time, and send me a copy of your itinerary and I'll pick you up!
OK, have to run honey.
Squeezies

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tim wonders how K is doing since the trip as well.

Caring Tim wrote:
Hi lover wife.
Sweetie how was the trip? I miss u....how i wish i could join u for the trip. Baby u havent tell me the name of the bank yet.
xoxoxoxoxo......Tim, K lover man.

Hi honey!!!
The trip was awesome. We drove to Portland and stayed in the Peril District for the weekend and did a lot of siteseen stuff. There is a tour of the harbor where they used to whack people on the head and throw them onto boats for shank highing. Some people had to work on the boats for years before coming back. We really had a good time.
I don't know which bank I'm going to use, but it will probably be Citibranch again. You know I don't have the money, right? That's still tied up in course.
How are you doing my peculiar sweet hubby?? I miss you!!!
xoxoxoxo

Quote:
Hi sweetie,

I'm pretty feeling good my wife is just that i miss u and thinking about u.....i was just lonely when u went for the trip, I'm happy now that u back safely. Baby i believe there's nobody disturbing u there with email anymore? i mean those men u told me about Mr. Thompson and Mr. B or whatever?.
I trust u baby i know u don't have anything with them i just want to know either they are still contacting u or not.
I miss u more either my sweet peculiar wife.
xxoxoxoxo...........Tim.

Um.... WHO? Mr B is Tim's alternate character who has been emailing Kat but not getting a reply, but I have no idea who Mr. Thompson is. I suspect that might be another character he's playing elsewhere. Interesting.

Hi Love,
Who is Mr. Thompson? Should I be concerned? What would they be saying ?
xoxoxox
Kat

a Tim in need wrote:
Hi lover woman,

It has being long u told me about this two men maybe u forgotten them becos they did not contacting u anymore. Baby lets forget about that okay?

Sweetie, Roy want to know how long the case will take u to have the account so he can start the process becos of the details of the account he will need from u. Roy really mean to help me and he also so much concern about the way life is treating me this time around most especial about the money u lose. Its so painful but i still thank God for the position i am and will always thank God cos HE's always there for me.

Baby im honestly broke this time around and i dont know what to do becos i dont trust anyone again, i have to be cautious. How i wish u dont have any case with ur account now i know Roy will make the transaction fast so i can get the money..right now i dont really know what to do i need $4,000.

Love u so much my wonderful wife....Tim.

Hi honey!

It's pretty sure my account will be Citibrank. The course case is probably going to go on until June. Prostate course is usually pretty long, becos my mother had a will but not a notiraized will. OMGF i can't believe she didn't do that, and it is causing a lot of headache becos the state now thinks it has a portion of the will and wants me to pay out taxes. That's why the lawyer has to handle it all right now.

But that's all in our future, and this is today. I am starting to go back to work so hopefully next month I will have a paycheck again instaed of having to wait until the lawyer gives me small amounts of money to keep the place running. She pays the house payments and the feed bill for the piggies, but I have to budget for everything else. No more mani pedis every weekend LOL.

Baby I miss u. You are a cranky man these days with money stuff. I want the loveing and careering peculiar Tim back. Knock knock, is that Mister in the house?

xoxoxoxo
Kat

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A makes travel plans with Char.

Quote:
Hi honey!
Ok, i will let u know and send u the copy of my intinerary. Where are u now honey?
A.

Hi Honey!
I'm waiting on the itinerary - let me know when you're going to be here!
with graice in anticipation,
C

Quote:
Hi honey,
I will let u know but why is it that i don't get mail from you everyday like before again? and secondly you promise to send me your photo and your phone number so i can call you but i didn't see anything.

Hi honey!
You know I'm still living at Kat's right?
I don't like to be in pictures, honey. Kat says one of these days we'll go get our hair didz and then get a picture. I'll try to call you again tonight so we can chat. I'm heading to work now. I have a lot of catching up to do there because of what happened when I had to move in with Kat after her fiance pulled that crap. I don't know why she continues to talk to him after the mess he made.

Anyway I don't see the big deal honey. Life happens, and I can't always get to the computer. Send me your itinerary though because I put things on hold so I can get the place ready for your visit. You need to send me the information so I'm not just waiting on you, honey!

Quote:
Hi honey,
I will send the the information, I think u remember i told u already that the bank told my friend to come for the loan next week after election. I cant believe it that Kat is talking to her fiance again after all what he did to her, well i dont think we need to be so much concern about that but Kat still need more prayer because she need to realize that the man is not real.

Honey i will be expecting ur call okay? i have a nice day at work.

Oh yes, you can expect my call at about 3am your time! Often! Twisted Evil

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Back to Tim & Kat:

Waxing Poetic Tim wrote:
Hi sweetie,

I love you becos you make me look forward to each day. You're my everything, a dream come true. There are no words to express what I feel for you. There are no songs as beautiful as the music that fills my soul when I got ur message. There are no roses as lovely as your smile. Nothing moves me like you do. There are no days brighter than the days I spend talking to you. You're my light in the darkness. There could never be words strong enough to express my love for you. I love you with my body, soul, and mind. You're my everything. I love you so much,

You are the very air that I breathe, the very love that I need, my heart, my soul, my everything. The sweetest of my memories come when I think of you. I remember the very first day that we met, I could not believe I was looking at a human being. I pinched myself the hardest one could ever do so as to wake myself up from the drunken stupor I was in. For a moment I believed I was in heaven; I even danced to the music the angels were singing. Upon opening my eyes I realized I was not in heaven but that an angel had come down to earth, just for me.

xoxoxoxo.....Tim.

Hi love,

wow, reading this is like good times again. thank u sooooo much for your lovely words my dear sweet husband. C was telling me she is concernd about who you really are but I can tell her u are real and my man. C said a friend of hers thinks you arenot real but she won't tell me who said that. its hard to know with the drubs i have been taking.

I'm going back to work slowly, and one of these days I will start taking care of the piggy. C has been wonderful to take over the pig patrol but i need to help her now

love you love you love you lofe you

xoxoxo

Peculiar Tim wrote:
Hi sweetie,

How was ur day at work? Thank u for the trust u have in ur man, u never give up on me and that's what keeps me moving with u and love u more everyday.

Baby if u can still remember Mr. Julius the immigration officer that want to help me back home with u before MULE let me down just make happy today....he said he want to let u know that his work is real becos he ask the reason why u don't like western union and I explain everything to him.

Now he said he is ready to let u believe that is not everybody is fakem...Mr. Julius said he need some details from u like:ur Name,
Address,
City,State and
Zipcode. He want to send some money to u through the western union he work with in his office here so u can picked the money at any closer western union to u.

Baby this really let me feel so happy becos I don't believe the man can say this and he let me know that immediately u get the little money picked up at the western union u can send it back to from the western union again and see how successfully I will get the money here. I will love to get the details the man need from u baby so we try this and see how things will go.

xoxoxoxoxo.....Tim ur peculiar handsome man.

hi loverhusband!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!
u know my deets. Go ahead an send em to him!
baby i lurveuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi lover wife,

Ok baby I will tell him to go ahead and send it to ur details but the name spelling must correct with the one in ur ID card, I guess is "K-- L--" right? I'm happy to read from u time to time baby God bless u God bless me and God bless our relationship.

Tim.

Hi loverman!!
I felt so good today I worked around the property. Lots has happened in the past month or so since I was under heavy mediacation so there's a lot to do. I'm dead tired after this long day of work!
Um, why would you have to ask if K-- L-- is my name? You know my name. U are weird sometims Timothy X. XXX
Love u!!!

Quote:
Hi my heart,

Baby I don't just want to make any mistake with spelling that's why I was asking I know its K-- L--

I miss u and thinking about here saweetie. How was ur weekend?

Tim.

hi love,

my weekend has been good, very relaxing which is what i need. How are you doing? We are hearing news that in Nigeria there was an election. How is that going? Did I hear correctly that they made the election go over 2 days becos of massive violoence and looting and rapage? Are you still there, or did you finally get to anther country?

xoxoxo

Quote:
Hi lover woman!

My sweetheart u are correct with the news u heard about the election which is going on. They vote in some states yesterday and some states did there own today that's why Mr Julius the immigration officer haven't help me out to send the little money to u yet becos he is among the officer monitoring the polling boot at voting zone.
U keep me more and more happy becos anytime I got the mail from u I feel so happier most especially when u tell me that u are doing good.
Same here my love....ur man is doing good is just that I feel lonely and thinking about u.
What are u doing right now my angel?

Ur peculiar man.....Tim.

I am plotting to wake you up in the middle of your sleep, that's what I'm doing right now Twisted Evil

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

C calls A at 3am.

Hi honey! I'm trying to call and now your phone says it is switched off. Honey when I call you it sounds really scratchy. Call me back please? Kat is gone for a bit, and I can speak freely. I'm at baiternumber.

Quote:
Hi honey!

I got ur call it was around 03am here immediately I woke up and pick the call my phone felt down and scatter that's why am on able to call back am very sorry for that. Laughing

Baby I don't want u to have doubt in me about your money, when I get over there I will seek for a job and return back your money because I know is favor u want to do me. To get a job there can't be problem for me is what u to can help me out with.

Baby believe me and have 100percent trust in me that I will return it. I swear to God that I won't disappoint you.

Send me your passport photo page, your address and phone number and let me know when u will give me the money so we can talk better on how I will get it here.

Thank u for the understanding, waiting to read back from u

A

Send my passport?? why?
That sounds suspicious.

No response - elections...

A, talk to me. Why do you want my passport? Why aren't you answering your phone? I want to know why you are needing my passport. Are you expecting me to travel? Honey I have NO desire to go to Nigeria or anywhere around there. They said on the news everyone is bracing for violence after the election. Did your candidate win?

Quote:
Hi honey,

C why do you say it sound suspecious because I ask of your passport photopage, I told you that the man that is processing the travel for me need it because ur passport photopage with ur address must be attached to my document to complete the process.

If I don't have ur passport photopage attached to my document to confirm and complete the paper I won't be able to come. You have to understand this clearly please baby if feel so sad when I hear that it sound suspecious for me to ask of your photopage.

Am not happy this time around because you don't understand how sad I am because of the money for my flight ticket I don't have yet. You ask me how I'm I going to pay you back and I explain, I was expecting you to talk about how I will get the money and get there but all of the sudden all I could hear from you is that am suspecious.

C can you understand everthing clearly now? Without your photopage that will indicate that you are the one am coming to visit with your address the paper will not be sign from my embassy. The serious problem is the money for ticket.

Thanks for the understanding

A

Another opportunity to call at 3am! Hmmm... lad seems to be onto me. Phone is off.

honey call me if you get this before 11pm my time, ok?

Quote:
Hi honey!

Good morning honey im sorry that i cant call my phone was giving me problem it doesnt work throught

yesterday i will try and get phone today so i can put my sim there and call u.

I love u honey. What are u up to?

A.

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So RL intervened and I was on a trip for work in Texas last week. I decided to work Texas into all of my baits, and continued to email a few of my lads from that great state. FWIW I had an absolute blast, and enjoyed the warm and friendly people, and the wonderful towns of Austin & Dallas.

I say this to explain the gap in posting here - the bait went on, and I'll be catching y'all up quickly here! We pick up with K & Tim around the end of March or the first of April:

hi honey!

I am just in from taking care of the property and feegding the piggies. I have a court date today and have to meet my lawyer, so I am running off to do that. Lots of papers to sign, and we are still a few months away from getting everything conclusioned.

How is your day going love? Did they announce a winner in the election?

Love your wife K

(I suspect he was traveling to visit family)
are u ok? what are u up to? i ddint hear from u today?

Tim wrote:
Hi sweetie,

No they haven't announce anyone yet I think they are still counting the votes, sweetie I'm not feeling good I guess is malaria I was sleeping throught yesterday and my head is hot it won't allowed me to eat I will need to go to the hospital and see my doctor but I can't do that becos I'm stranded.

If it is that I can get the 4000 I will go to the hospital and pay some bills I told u I need the money for.

Mr Julius is very business this days untill they declare who win the election that's why he haven't do the transaction yet. Baby I'm not feeling pls I need ur prayer.

omg babe I am so sorry to hear u are not feeling well. I want u to drink lots and lots of water but not tap water ok? make sure it is some kind of spring water or purified. If u add tap water to malaria it just gives you the squirts, I think. babe I need 2 ask this again becos i can't figure out why u are not doing this, but as an American citizen you can just go to the Embassy and they will help you there with your health care and getting u home. As soon as I was able to go to the Embassy they immediately pulled me indoors and helped me and gave me money and finaly got me home.

http:// nigeria. usembassy. gov/

this is the website babe. Go talk to them!

i love u so much and i want u to get well and come home. U have been in that nasty country too long babe.

xoxoxoxo your wife is waiting at home for u in spiked heel shoes #happyface

More election stuff is in the news, and I can tell by the lad's FB account that he's really into the political situation.

You ok? I didn't hear back from you.
xoxoxo

Skeptical Tim wrote:
Ahhh, baby i bet u are kidding me right? U know i cant go to the embassy becos the company is looking for me if i go there and the company notice that i want to travel out of the country without paying their fund i will be arrested and send to jail, try to understand me i cant go and i don't want anybody to know where i i"m till i will get the company fund paid and if i want to get out here Mr. Julius will be the one to process everything out for me.

Baby i"m not feeling good yet at all i will need to get the money pls try and help me out with the $4000 i want to call private doctor that will come and treat me.

xoxoxoxo........Tim ur peculiar man.

gardenlady
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

he cannot travel if he has Malaria. he needs to be quarantined for at least a month.
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good point, GL! I will try to add that in Laughing

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

gardenlady wrote:
he cannot travel if he has Malaria. he needs to be quarantined for at least a month.

Absolutely!

When the egregious MIS-TER AN-DER-SON heard that malaria was a notifiable disease, he didn't know what to say.

http://www.4shared.com/mp3/AqZ0UoxIba/2014-03-06_time_21_30_26_Mr_An.html

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He will probably say it wasn't really malaria, or some such crap. But it will still be good for a laugh. Very Happy

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, we have a kind friend at the Embassy who is being proactive. Chuckles will ensue! I have a few more posts to catch up on before that happens, however...

We return again to Char & A:

Quote:
C what are you doing, can i read from you now?

It is so lovely knowing where this lad's RL FB page is located!

My friend at the embassy says your man is full of shit. Honey, you need to talk to your guy to find out what he wants. I think he may be an Identity Thefter and I am suspicious of him, and the Lord gave me a word yesterday that someone who is celebrating an ideological win is also looking to steal something from me. I wonder if that is your buddy? Does he have some reason to celebrate changing ideas or times during this week? If so, that's probably who God is talking about. I'm rarely wrong about this. The Lord speaks to me.

My friend said there is no reason you need my passport, and if you send me your friend's full name she will investigate him. Let me know, honey, and you need to watch out who you are talking to, OK? This person could be looking to steal from you too, and we know how God feels about thieves!

Quote:
Well C i dont think the man is trying to do such a bad thing because he is a traveling process agent he has being doing this for a lot of peoples, he said the photopage he want from u will be attached to my document and he need ur address so he can produce itinerary paper for me because is the address that will indicate where am going and how long will take me to get there.

I will take time with the man and make sure everything go smoothly but baby one thing i want u to do for me now is that if you can provide ur photopage for me just try and send me your cell number and your address u know it sound so crazy for me not to know the exactly where am going and the number of the person am going to visit.

Moreover baby, u didnt talk anything again about the money you want to help me out with or you are doubting me that i will not return the money back when i get there? i dont want u to have doubt in me am going to work and return back your money baby honestly believe me am not a lazy guy am so hard working and very devoted.

Get back to me baby,

A.

Hi A,
I'm living at Kat's house. Her address is in Baitercity. Let me know if you don't have it.

Quote:
Hi C,
I don't have kat address kat doesn't talko me. Baby how are u going to give me the money? Rolling Eyes

Hi honey,

first you need a better plan. If I give you money now, I'll just be stradding you in the state with no job. Honey, you have no idea what it's like to be in the US without a job. People who have no jobs end up on the streets and full of scabs from meth. It's not pretty and this is a very expensive place for someone without a job. i care about u too much to do that to you.

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Yastreb - that was hilarious! It's so funny how the lads drop the M word with no thought of the full implications! Poor little girl... Laughing

Kat responds with concern:

Sweet husband, I didn't realize the situation was that dire. You still owe me a lot of money, and I really can't get my hands on a lot until I get paid back. My course case is not resloved yet and money will be tight until then. I was going to buy C a new car and now I feel bad that I can't do that for her yet.

How do you know Mr. Julius isn't another problem waiting to happen? You have had very bad luck in your choise of friends, my dear lovely man.

Anyway, I think you are mistaken about the Embassy. I had bad men watching me and wanting to get me back, but the Embassy was very safe and they abide by American rules. Nobody goes to jail for owing money - you get put on a payment plan and you just work it off monthly with a high interest rate until you pay it all. You know this, Timothy.

How much is the company fund payment?

How is your health? What are your symptoms? If you have malarhea can you take something for it? Isn't that a sexually transmitted thing? What's going on over there, Tim?

Quote:

Hi wonderful wife,

Sweetie I'm feeling better, is just that I miss u...I was expecting ur message yesterday but I couldn't get u hope there's no problem?

Sweetie I know I'm oweing u but can I know how much trust and believe u have in that I will return all the money back to u? Even I still have a lot give to give u as a surprise package so u can know how much I care for u. although things might hard for me this time but I have the faith that better days is still ahead...u will enjoy me I will take good care of u as wife and treat u like queen.

The company fund payment is $35,000 is more than that but I have paid some so the remaining fund payment is $35,000....I know u are on allowance payment and I trust u if u have the $4,000 u will give me. Baby I don't want u to relent or tired of me pls help me with anything u have till June that ur account will be ready.

Hi lover husband,

when we talk about money it reminds me of the bad times. Let's not talk about money right now. I am getting ready to go on another weekend trip with C. She and I are driving around to different places in my old car since her rental car can only take 10 miles a day or she gets charged more. We are thinking about driving down to California this weekend. It is a few hours in the car, but we can go to where the movie stars and tropical beaches are so it is a wonderful getaway. The food is amazing too, with Creeol dishes and sushi straight from the Delta. Yum!! We are leaving soon today so I may not email you until we are back on Monday or Tuesday. What are your plans for the weekend my love?

xoxoxo

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Meanwhile, A is getting anxious as Char is not showing any sign of sending him money.

Quote:
Hi C,

Honey if you have the ability to help me with the money please help me and let me come, I don't u want u to bother urself about the job when I get over there I know for sure I will get job.

I know how u feel for me but I want u to know that I will work and return back ur money which will make u know that I'm a serious and responsible guy please help me honey.

A.

Hi honey,

it's not entirely up to me - are you trying to come over on a work visa? If so, you need to have a job here. Are you coming over to visit? If so, how long? And it sounds like you are trying to come here to visit but then to stay until you can pay me back. That's illegal, and the ICES (Immigration) will put you in jail if you try that. Honey, jail here is really bad - probably worse than anything in your country because it is legal here for men to have sex with other men in jail and prison, and some men get put in there specifically so they can find boyfriends. I don't want you to end up someone's boyfriend without consent, unless you are OK with that.

I guess what I am asking for is a plan, and so far I have not heard that from you honey. I don't want you to make foolish decisions that could end up in a sore bottom! Please tell me what your plan is, and then we can figure something out.

Have a good day A! I'm going to help Kat today when I'm home from work- we are going to tag Tim's ears (that's the piggy.) I'll try to send a photo since my camera is finally charged up and ready to go.

At this point, it is Easter, so Kat & Char have taken a road trip to CA. (This is my excuse for not being online.)

Bunny May
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 7:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ember, I am sure, Would love to donate funds to help out! If you are taking help from Nooblets

Let me know! Ember is back!

(")_(")
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ w00t!! Yay Ember!!!

I've got about a 2-3 week delay on posting this bait, so we've moved on a bit since then, but you'll be happy to know the pig survives. So far. Laughing

After a couple of days of silence, Kat emails Tim.

Hi,
C and i got back last night. I was expecting to hear from you at some point to wish me a happy Easter. Did you forget about Easter? Why would you not wish me a happy Easter?
California was amazing. I might buy a house there in June.

Quote:
Hi baby,

I'm very sorry I couldn't say happy easter right now I'm under treatment I will talk to u better tomorrow when the doctor allowed me to mail..I was told not to open email but u are so special to me my love.

I'm glad u are back safely pls pray for me baby.

Tim the lucky man.

I've decided to randomly put Kat back on her meds.

Hi loverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! I had a nice day today and I am bonding with my new pig. did I tell u I named her afte ru??? Timmy is her name. We had her tagged today and C took pictures. I'll see if i can get a photo from her 2 send 2 u.

Babe i had to go back on meidication. My doctor said I am not getting batter with my nerves but 2day was a GRATE day!!!

wish i could send u my meds. They make me feel soooooooooooooooooooooo good.

ok babey i am heading to the kitchen 2 eat. Then 2 bed. I still have a chocolate bunny I bought with C in Califrickinfornia. I have 2 tell u all about that trip it was AMAZIBNG!!!

love u my sweet husband man1!!!!!!!!

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 5:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad has been asking for a photo of my passport, and I figure it's time to send another picture of something to keep up the ruse. So there are actually real pigs near where I work, and I have just been really lazy about walking out to the sty area on my lunch hour. I finally had nothing better to do, so I took a photo and then photoshopped the lad's trophy sign onto the wall of the sty to show that I did indeed "hang" it in there.

Hi honey,

We finally got a good photo of the pig near the sty. This is Timmy the pig, and she's a beauty! Kat and I hosed her down today so she would look pretty.
C

Quote:
Hi C,

I know you want to help me and at the same time you are getting doubt on how I will return the money back but rught now C I have good news for you..I have job waiting for me there now the embassy man got it for me there so I need money to finish the process and come over there.

A

This is very good news indeed! The lad will need to give details...

Excellent!! Honey please tell me about your job! I really am not so much doubting you as I am wanting to help you out. I see so many wonderful, talented and smart young brothers in this country get screwed over by the system and by the prejudice here, and I don't want that to happen to you. Honey, tell me about your job!! I'm very excited for you. I am really on your side, and I want to see you succeed.

Sending you love an hugs,
C

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic