SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Tim and Timmerer... (NSFW)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ The shysters and meth addicts are causing so many delays! Laughing But you know it won't last long...

Quote:
Hi baby!

Good morning my angel I feel more than the way u feel i have being happy and giving thanks to God ever since yesterday I got this grate new I'm just getting back home from the company to submit some papers. Baby the company is waiting on me for my account they are gonna deposit the money to for me to be active and ready for use I hope u can still remember I can't use the account yet until I deposit the $4,000 the account and moreover baby the money that the company want to deposit for me to start the work is very low and that might might take the work spend some lot of times. I don't want that to happen baby I want u to join ur hand and support me with this job my wife. So what I want u to do now is to try ur best for me I want to know the exactly how much u can loan me to get the work started and finish it in time.

Baby hope u don't forget what I told u earlier to make calculation of the total amount of the money I'm owing u plus this one now baby do the whole calculation and give me the list so I can get the money deposited in ur account immediately I got the money from the company. I love u and cherish u so much my wife Kat thank u so much for being their for me I pray that may God continue to bless u for me.

I can't wait to see two of us holding hand together at the alter for pastor blessing. May God bless our wedding in advance and also bless our upcoming children.

xoxoxoxoxo....Tim ur loverman.

The lad forgets about the road trip.

Quote:
Hi K,
Baby tell me what happen all this while u just keep so silent at me.
#worryface.....Tim.

Fercryingoutloud it was only Sunday. This lad is impatient. Kat has her priorities in order, however:

Hello my sweat man!!! OMG we are finaly back from California and we had an amazing time!!! i will write soon. we are making sure the pig is OK and we have a ton of things to do including laundry and unpacking. I missed u sooooo much baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No word from Mr. A, so Char goes silent on him. Kat fills in the details:

hi sweatlover,

i am so very sad today. Char is crying becos she expected her man to send soemthing on Friday and he is a lazy little boy goat, apparently becos he did not do the favor she asked. She has been crying all day long since she read her email.

I am thinking of getting her onto a dating site so she can meet a nice man like I met you. I tried to show her the site but she is still sad.

how are you my love? Did they send u the money so u can activiate ur accunt now? I love it that u are finally getting paid and u can pay me back. The shyster called and said the meth people are using all the free slots in the course cases and my case won't be heard until July #sadface #poorface. If u can send me the money that would be awesome babe. U have my address, it's ok 2 send direct.

tell me more about this new contract! I am looking forward 2 hearing.

xoxoxoxoxoxxoxo

please pray for Char! And pray that her no good lazy ass man loses a testicole to flea bites.

Love u my baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Char confronts her man.

I am sad that you have been lying to me all along. You are no longer writing to me, andyou will not send me your photos which proofs you have a girlfriend who is saying not to send things to another woman. Was it your intent that I payed for your way to the US state so you and your girlfriend could come here and get married and thus become citizens on my money?

I am heart broke over this and I can't stop crying.

I still iwsh you many childrens with your girlfriend, A. I won't curse you.

Mr. A gives a reason for not sending the photos.

Quote:
Mama It is my pleasure to read your note and in another way it is my sadness why I said it is my sadness is that you mention girlfriend again which let me know that u don't believe me. I'm expecting you to wish me happy "RAMADAN" you can't tell me you don't know that I'm a Muslim and we are in the month of Ramadan which all muslims are fasting and praying.

I won't be able to send you the photo because of the fasting and prayer on this month mama I want u to understand the important of this month it is not polite do such a thing in the month of "Ramadan" I'm not with any girlfriend believe me.

A

So... for anyone who has any shred of empathy toward lads, you must certainly recognize the incredible hypocrisy going on here at this moment. Lad is indeed Muslim - I have seen his FB page and he claims to be rather devout. So, during Ramadan, he is perfectly happy to steal money from victims, but sending a nude photo would offend the Prophet? Gimme a break.

Hiding behind religion while criming is one of those things that really gets under my skin. My characters are going to send some really fun tidbits to the lad this month to help him celebrate. I won't post them here, but just know that he's been receiving all sorts of lovely images to help take his mind off being righteous...

Twisted Evil

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lord help the mister who comes between me and my sister...

Quote:
Hi baby!

I have being waiting all this while to read from u. I'm just here worry about I thank God u are back and u have amazing trip what a big glory to the lord almighty who spear our life till this moment of time God we glorify ur name.

Baby I can see u are getting me wrong all this while I told u I can't get the money paid in to the account yet until I activate the account that's what I'm trying to tell u all this while that u should help me out with the $4000 so I can activate the account and get the money from the company.

Baby to be sincere with u I'm in a good mood bcos I expect u to understand all what have being saying all this while and figure out the money for me. Is not until ur lawyer called u. U said ur lawyer postponed the case again till July can u imagine that's very sad news.

Ur money is not the problem to me u should try to understand and consider the money I'm getting from this company. U ask for account when u are in Texas I gave it to u and u later told me u didn't save the account that I should resend it again and I did, while I was expecting the money if it is that u have gotten the money sent I'm pretty sure I would have started the work and get paid. But all I could hear from u is that u are taking Char for shopping all the time bcos of her fucking Lil boy that hurt her, Laughing baby I know u love her than me, u spend more than $4000 for Char but u can't help ur husband out with just that little money that's very bad to hear and it let me feel so sad than anything I'm writing u this message with tears cos I will lose the Job.

Well, u also said u are going to the dating site with ur friend to get her new man! U are free to do whatever u want to do that's non of my business and I don't want to know or hear anything about ur friend again u lover than me focus on her. I love u and care for u that what u do to me.

#sad and crying face...xoxoxoxoxo Tim.

This does NOT go over well with Kat.

Wow.

I am very disappointed in you, Tim. You of all people should know how important family is, but I never hear you talk about your own children any more. You should know I am trying to model to you what it is like to be a careering family member becos you do not seem to know what flesh and blood is like. I don't know if I can be with a man who hates his own children and does not talk about them, or who wants me to hate my own sister over a man. It is sister over mister until we meet in person, Tim. How dare you say I spent $4000 on Char? You have no clue what I spend. yOu are making shit up just to be a child who needs bottled milk.

I am going to take care of Char becos she is so sad. She is the one in my home right now needing my help. Where are your children, Tim? Why have you not sent them to me so I can care for them? Why is your work more important than your family? Obviously you have found a way to live and travel in Africa all this time without my help, even when I traveled there to see you.

I am starting to see what a mean spirit you really are. I have to rethink things now.

Charlotte is going on the dating site, not me. She is finding a new man because apparently her old boyfriend did not have a big penus and would not take a photo becos he was ashamed of his size. She is goign to find a man who can actually satisfy her, rather than waiting on a boy.

Email me when u are ready to apologize and play nice.

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Char sends Mr. A a large and rather disturbing crotch shot during his fast from everything unholy.

This is what you are missing.
I am going to give all this wonderful body to another man.
Good by A.

And when he doesn't respond, she resends it with this note:

Mr. A, I want you to know i am doing a dating site. I am taking my body elsewhere to another man.

And this is the last she will hear from Mr. A, at least for several weeks.

---------------------------------

Meanwhile, Tim gives Kat the silent treatment. (Apparently his Christian character is also celebrating Ramadan.)

Quote:
Hello baby I'm sorry for the silent I was not around due to the work I was doing this days. How are u and how was the weather over their I miss u so much my peculiar wife u are always in my mind here.

xoxoxoxoxoxo.ur man Tim.

hi,

I'm ok i guess. Char is beside herself with sadness. [Here, Kat describes Char's rant against Mr. A's hypocrisy, and how she's drawing pictures that our lad would find appalling and probably sacrilegious.] Her boyfriend is pretty much slime and a beggar who probably lives with his mother. I should send you the pictures - they are actually very good. She has talent for arts!

I am waiting to hear about the course case. My shyster is still giving me an allowance and now there is an issue with the power of attroney issues. At least the meth people have all been put in jail and are off the streets but they clogged the course and didn't get flushed out very quickly.

how are you doing, husby?
xoxo

Quote:
Hi my wife,

My love how was ur day going I hope u are not mad with me for being so silent at you this time around pls my queen bear with ne everything is gonna be ok very soon is just that I'm somehow busy. I love u so much u are always in my mind everyday my wife.

xoxoxoxoxo......Tim.

It's like u are not reading my emails. Where have u been? What are u doing? Char is angry with her crummy stupid child of a boyfriend. I have to put up with her bichiness.
Tim, why are you abandoning me?

More silence. I shall have to send more photo emails to help the lad celebrate his new-found righteousness.

Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Such a great bait!

I love the hashtags this idiot throws into his emails.

This part had me rolling:

Quote:
PMS - I will be gone for a few days in California so I will try 2 email you if I can but if not I will talk to u again on the weekend, maybe Satruday when we get back!!!

I would love to see a lad use 'PMS'.
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Keeping my fingers crossed as well Laughing

Quote:
Hi my love,

Baby I'm not abandon u this is my second time of messaging u today. i'm very sorry if u count it as i'm abandon u. Well, baby make sure u take good care of Char and tell her that i said she should forget about the little boy bcos the boy don't have the experience of what love is. pls baby take Char to the dating site and let her look for another mature man that know what they called LOVE.

Your personality is so wonderful; I wish only to have you next to me, to engage in casual conversation. I wish to embrace you into my - our life. Love was a slope very slightly inclined in my eyes. Falling was difficult, for the slope was no longer steep. You've turned my world on its apex, Kat. That slope is now very steep, and I am overjoyed to admit that I am rapidly falling down its steep embankments. Please, Kat, do not catch me. I thank God everyday for my position. I am exhilarated in the knowledge that I am falling.

xoxoxoxoxox.....Tim.

Baby, I found out what happen with Char. My lover Tim, will you please do me a favor? Send me a photo of you naked? I want your smiling face in the photo along with your body. You've seen my photos last year trying out weeding dresses so you already have my body shots. Baby, I want urs. xoxoxoxo your peculiar lover Kat

...and you can do this, because YOU are not celebrating Ramadan, right Tim??

Quote:
My naked pics cos of ur friend? That sound so crazy.....secondly hu didn't send me any of ur pics last, if u need my pics I can send them to u but my naked pics that can't possible cos I won't ask u for such a stupid pics it neglect and embarrass relationship. I wonder why u will ask of my private pics cos of ur friend issue.

Kat tends to get misandristic fairly quickly.

Wow.
Char is right. You don't love me.
you men are shitters.

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, so now Tim is calling Kat STUPID?! That deserves a slap (IMO)!

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I tend to encourage the name calling if possible, but I will definitely keep this in mind for later if the lad ever asks me for a photo!! Twisted Evil

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A lover's quarrel ensues:

Quote:
Kat I can see u are just here waiting my time all this while cos of the game u and ur friend are trying to play with me...it doesn't make any f*cking sense for u to ask me to send u my nude pics for ur f*cking friend...if u are here for game and u know that u are not real I'm done with that ur f*cking game okay?? And if u know that u love me for real the way I do for u let me know cos okay.

Xoxoxooxo......#sadface....Tim.

what the f*ck???

U think I would show your photos to my FRIEND???? What kind of sick twisted person do u think i am?? I am asking for you to show me YOU. We are going to be MARRIED, or so i thought unless you are just going after my money?

Look, forget about the photos. I really don't care. But Char's man is playing games with her over a simple request, and I've had to take care of her f*cking emotions ever since. So I'm not in a good mood at all. Now you chime in and come up with some weird three way sex twist that I never even thought of and it makes me wonder what's going on in your head.

I have to take care of Char becos she has not stopped crying for three days. I'll email you when I have time, Tim, but I don't know what is going on in that head of yours.

Your suppository wife,
Kat

Tim capitulates. Wimp. Also, he channels Mr. A's incestuousness.

Quote:
I love you because you make me look forward to each day. You're my everything, a dream come true. There are no words to express what I feel for you. There are no songs as beautiful as the music that fills my soul when I got ur message. There are no roses as lovely as your smile. Nothing moves me like you do. There are no days brighter than the days I spend messaging u. You're my light in the darkness. There could never be words strong enough to express my love for you. I love you with my body, soul, and mind. You're my everything. I love you so much, Mamme Kat.

xoxoxox.....Tim.

omg this is why i love you and keep coming back to you my sweat man.
but seriously Char is dribing me up the wazoo. I won't have much time until she stops being so mad at her boyfriend. I wish he would just send her what she wants. This is killing me.

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
To Love someone with all your Life is to Die for the Person... Babe I really Love and i promise to be there for u all my Life okay ... i have been Looking everywhere for u and Thanks to God i have Met u at Long Last.. am Very Happy to share My Life with u babe.. Am going to be there for u all the time and am all yours till the end of this world okay My Dear.. You are the Queen of my Heart.., The Love of my Life... What i have been Seeking for all This Years... And i Swear to my Self That Now that i have Found you , i will never let go of u Okay babe...... Love u with all my Life and soul.. Kiss to u babe....

Baby i thought u said u are going to take her to dating site so she can get another mature man and forget about the of age boy i think the boy is too small and maybe he is not interested in her or don't have time for serious relationship. And again baby u didn't tell me anything about ur lawyer again pls i really need ur help this time around i want ur support in this contract i just got so i can make everything fast and get my ass over their quickly with u, i can't just hold it anymore i really miss u all day u are in my mind every day and night at times i couldn't sleep much all bcos of u my peculiar wife. Let me know what is going on concerning the money i need to finish the job.

Ur one and only lover husband.....Tim.

New plan for the holy days. Tim will now receive lovely, tasteful photos of gay couples joyfully kissing at their weddings.

--Standard disclaimer: I have very good friends who celebrated Ramadan, and very good friends celebrating their SS weddings/anniversaries, and I celebrate their good fortune to live in a country where both are now completely legal. I mean no disrespect to either community during this bait --

hi husby!!!

before i talk about Char, I want to share this fun pic with you - it's my friends Michael and Sam at their wedding!!! So happy they are finally able to get married legally.

Everyone is celebrating #homosexual Marrage. Baby why are u not saying how happy u are about #gaylove and #mansex now that it is legal? You are from Florida where the gay population is HUGE. I am worried u are so silent about this. Are u sure u live in Florida babe??? lol

Anyway, Char joined a dating service, but I think she still is in love with goat beggar boy. Even if he has a very small penis that he is ashamed of. But she is at least trying.

Babe i will love 2 see your ass here. But my shyster is still tryinng 2 get the new date in course. I have an allownace that pays for my house and car and everything but she doesn't trust me with money sometimes so it is going slow. But thats OK becos it earns interest in the bank, baby!!! the longer it stays in teh bigger it gets. haha just like #mansexlove right?

i cark me up sometimes. ok baby i wuv u
xoxoxoxo
K

The lad balks. No response.

You are quiet on me again. Tim, what on earth is going on with you? This is odd.

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad takes his time in responses these days.

Quote:
My love I'm sorry I keep silent i just check my email now. I love u and I miss u so much. Where are u right now and what are u doing?

Um, coming up with more plans for your torture. What else??

What happen to you? why r u quiet? #sadface

More silence. New game! I will send this lad some verrrry poorly written dating site posts on behalf of the men Char is meeting, with the hope that maybe he'll use one. Long shot, but who knows. Also curious if the lad will warn Char about dating those men.

I dont know why u are not writting to me. Anyway, Char is having GREAT luck with guys out there. She is chatting with several men right now. I am going to have her send me some of their profiles and i will share with u who she is talking 2. They seem like very nice men, and a lot are in construction overseas just like u are! xoxoxo

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi Queen,

I'm very happy for Char that she can be bale to talk to another men. i think that really sound good to hear so she can now feel happy now. Baby just tell her to be very careful with those men so that she won't be hurt again. I love you with all my heart! I will never ever forget the first day that we met. I remember each and every detail. Meeting you has been an answer to my prayers. I will always love you. My heart belongs to you and ONLY you. I never want you to forget that. I didn't think it was possible to fall in love with someone so fast ... but, this has totally proved me wrong. I am truly happy to be with you. You are my everything and I will do anything for you. I will never leave your side and when you leave for long periods of time I will be right here waiting for you
Everyday I wake up thanking God for you. You have made all my dreams come true,I promise to always love you and always hold you in my heart. I will always be here for you when you need me and I will love you no matter what life brings us. You are my soul mate, and I vow to love you until the day that eternity is gone. I love you baby,

xoxoxoxoxo.....Tim.

Char will fall in love, and send them money. No worries.

Hi lover husby,

I will have to send you some samples of the men who are writting to Char these days. She certainly has her pick of the men on the dating site!!

My friend Karl wrote a poem for his weeding and I wanted 2 share it with you to see if you will like us to read it at our ceremony:

[Lovely man-on-man erotica poem.]

Baby i love this pome. Let's think about it for our day ok?
I will send you something about Char's men soon. I want ur advice my dear lovely husband.

xoxoxoxo
Kat

Attached another photo of men celebrating nuptials. I think now he has to go repent or something. Who knows.

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

baby how are things going with your business deal? Tell me again where you are, and what is your timeline for getting the money to pay me back?
Baby also please tell me what u want to do to me sexually. All of my friends are getting married and licking and sucking on each other. I'm lonely.

xoxoxoxo
Kat

Dead silence.

Hi husband!

Char found a nice man. Here is what he sent to her:

"I am a sincered, honest, dedicate, passionate young courtlyman with a good sence of humor in search of a true libertarian love. I love bears, praticiluary silver ones - if u know the term sugar daddy, you know what I mea. Even though I am blessed with a yootful appearance, I have the wisdom of many agers, and I can take a lot deeply. Please say you will pitch your best my way and I will catch it nicely! "

They have been talking for a week now but she just found out he is in Africa working on the same project you were working on. He is also in construction. Honey, if I give you his information, can you look out for him and make sure he is real and not a dirty shit like her last man was?

Our friends Cary and Grant finally got married. Here's their photo:

(handsome young men sharing a tender kiss)

Also I have such great news! The course finally gave me my case and I got my first check today from my shyster!! Since you have abandon me I am not giving you a dime. I owe Char so much, so today we went out and bought her a car to make her feel better. You owe me a lot too, mister. When are you paying me back??

Where the f*ck are you? Why don't you write?

your angry wife

Odd.

I am wondering if you have found another woman and you have left me. You disappear with no word for days now.
what the milf?

And that, dear friends, covers the last contact with the lad in the last 2 weeks.

To be continued....?

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Either the homo-erotic stuff freaked him out or he twigged. My guess is the former.

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am guessing the same, but it sure was fun to muck up his religious celebration.

He's been known to come back as other characters even when he's twigged in the past. I won't give up hope Smile

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahh, how quickly love flies out the window! Poor Kat - now she might not get her Wonderful Weeding. Lolol

Perhaps he'll come back for her stash, after all, if he gets over himself. Laughing Laughing
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

On Sunday the 26th of July, Tim wrote:
Hi baby....why do you ignore me???

He's baaaaack!!
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I knew he could never stay away from your charms.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahaha - excellent. But, wasn't it he who was ignoring Kat? Perhaps he was busy with the Eid al fitr celebrations. Very Happy
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well butter my backside and call me a sweet roll! Shame on Kat for ignoring her man!! Laughing

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Well butter my backside and call me a sweet roll!

OK, that is going to be Kat's new tramp stamp... Laughing Laughing

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Char sends Mr. A a photo of her new Tesla (picture taken at a dealership, image properties stripped out, ITPs avoided) and lets her ex boyfriend know she has no hard feelings.

Tim writes to Kat:

Quote:
Good morning my love.

When I think or dream about you the best thoughts just come to my mind. I hope today you've woken up in a good mood, happy, and able to present yourself to the world with your bright eyes and with your most beautiful clothes to bring more beauty to this little planet of ours. You have the gift to bring me hope in any situation, from the time you wake up and let me tell you good morning to the moment when we go to sleep and I wish you good night and sweet dreams. You have the talent to transform anything into something more beautiful than the moment when it was created, as you add warmth and joy to our world. Without you, life would be sadder and the days would be darker. I hope you have woken up feeling quite cheerful and able to transfer all your joy to all who cross your path (include me in that list, too). My wish is that we are always happy!

Baby i know i keep silent at you all this which is not my intention to do that, Mr. James a friend of me that rescue me from Nigeria to where i am now was being arrested by the police from the company i work for there bcos he is my guarantor and i was unable to refund the company money the time i wastold to refund the money. My life is seriously in danger and i don't know where to go or what to do again bcos Mr. James want me to appear at the police station. i don't have the money right now and if i mistakenly appear at the police station in Nigeria I will be arrested and jail. Baby i want you to know that the work i'm doing here is not yet completed and the company haven't pay me yet they want me to finish the work before they pay all my money to me i even need some money bcos i have a little bit delay here.

Baby i want you to please give me your cell number again bcos i don't have it with me anymore, or i should forward the Nigeria police officer number to you so you can talk to him and tell him that you are Engr. Timothy wife. Baby pls i want you to try and help me out this time around pls i'm ready to back home with you this time around bcos i'm fed up of all what is going on with me all this years, i can't just wait to see you for the first time anymore i wonder how i will feel if i meet you at the airport for the first time.

xoxoxo...............Tim ur husband.

Tim owes Kat money, and he's wasting it frivolously on some silly project? This will not stand.

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kat responds first to Tim's accusation that she's ignoring him:

What the milf??? You fail to write to me for weeks, and now you accuse ME of ignoring you?
Seriously?

and after stewing for a bit, asks some important questions:

Hi Tim,

I really don't know what to think of you. When the hell did you ever wish me good night? When did we ever wake up together? Are you writing to another woman and you got us mixed up? You think this makes me feel better about the two fapping weeks you spent diddling around not communicating with me, and then you give me a snide remark about me ignoring you?

I haven't made it past your first sentence or two in that letter. I'm too angry to read any more right now.

I'll read the rest of your letter tonight after driving around with Char - I got her a new car, and we've been having fun. It will take two Durex Cosmolube drinks to get me happy enough to finish your letter. I'll reply more then.

Kat

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kat is peeved.

OK, I've read your letter.
I have questions. I want answers. Here is my first question:
Why are you talking to Nigeria police? I thought you were in Malig. Where the hell are you?

Quote:
Baby I'm in Mali but Mr. James my friend who stand for me at the police station for the company I work for in Nigeria has being arrested two weeks ago bcos I'm unable to turn up with the money I owe the company. Baby Mr. James want me to appear at the police station in Nigeria with the money so he can be out of the police station.
Love u....Tim.

Mr. James is a bad influence on the lad... Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic