SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Someone wants go on with this scammer?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mr. Guy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everybody,
since I have not time and experience to go on with a scammer I post here the e-mail received from a scammer. If someone wants can go ahead.

-------- Messaggio Inoltrato --------
Oggetto: URGENT RESPOND MY DEAR
Data: Sun, 1 Mar 2015 11:11:40 +0900 (JST)
Mittente: Ms. Haidara <removed-Capone
Rispondi-a: Ms. Haidara <[email protected]>
A: undisclosed recipients: ;

Hi Dear
My name are Ms.Shina Haidara Fanny, The daughter of Late Mr Fanny Bangoura. My late father want to Buarke, A Northern city to negotiate for the purchase of a cocoa plantation when he was shot by the rebel troupes fighting to take over the Government of the country.The death of my father has now made me an orphan and thereby exposing me to danger. Before his unfortunate death, my late father called me and told me as his only surviving Child, that he had deposited in one of the BANKS the sum of $ 10.5 (TEN MILLION,FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND USA DOLLARS). with my name a s the next of kin. I am the only daughter of my father Mr Fanny Bangoura. I lost my mother when I still a little child, My father refused to re-marry another wife because he felt solely responsible for my mother's death.
This is so because he concentrated much on his businesses that he rarely pays attention to domestic affairs. He was always traveling taking care of his businesses and political meeting that he did not notice when my mother took ill. He thought it was a minor illness and was ignorant of this. My mother on her own resorted to self-medication. It was not until the illness degenerated that my father took my mother to hospital where she was diagnosed to find out that hepatitis had eaten deep into her blood stream. She didn't last long before she died. This happened when I was barely a year old. Based on this, my father could not forgive himself easily because of it and said he was responsible for her death as he could have saved her if only he had paid attention to the things at home rather than concentrating much on his politice. Despite all entreaties by friends and relatives, he refused to remarry but ensured that I had everything that I wanted. It was as a result of this that he made me the next of kin to his fund deposit with the BANK and stated that in the event of any eventuality, I should have a direct access to the deposit only when I am 27 years of age otherwise, I should have a guardian/partner intercede on my behalf for the release of the deposit to me.

Unfortunately, he died when i was up to the age. This is why I have contacted you to serve as a guardian to me and as my foreign partner for the transfer and investment of the fund overseas. My uncles does not know about the fund because they had already taken my father's houses and other properties because I am a girl and they said I do not have rights for any property. They have requested to have my father's bank papers but I simply told them that I do not know where he kept them. The younger brother took the house in the house in the village. I had at various times had discussions with the director of international remittance unit of the Bank where my father deposited the funds and I was assured that once, I have someone who would be willing to receive the funds on my behalf, they shall
commence all proceedings to effect the release and transfer of the deposit to the person's.
I wait for your urgent respond
Sincerely,
Shina Haidara Fanny
Quote:
Father Moleman
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yoiu're best off posting it in surplus
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll have a go. I need a new one. Never had this one before.

What a sob story !

Quote:
Unfortunately, he died when i was up to the age.

of what?

Ok.. well, let's see how we can help get those millions she has !

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Guy
The best place to post any of these messages you get in future is at our sister site www.scamwarners.com
The benefit of doing so is that the mail you received will have gone to hundreds / thousands of other people as well - if posted at Scamwarners it becomes discoverable by potential victims who may Google the mail address or content.

Sand Timer - Danilla 2yrs
Sand Timer - John Smith / David Coleman / James Pearson

"The person that went to the bank say is like you are playing a fast one on me,Because the cashier was just laughing at him"

"PLEASE IMMEDIATELY REMOVE THE "SCAMWARNERS" REFERENCE ON THE INTERNET ... THE INFERENCE THAT SOMEHOW THAT I AM RUNNING A SCAM IS HURTFUL TO MY BUSINESS"

"GUY U DE VERY WICKED AND HEARTLESS."

Whip
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Please include complete headers, except any information that identifies you, and post in both Surplus and Scamwarners.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shina Fanny? Shocked

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"I swear with my living GOD I SERVE BY WHATEVER FIND HOLY ...THIS IS TRULY HOLY HAND JOB I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU”
_______
Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing."
_______
"If You Are A Sinner That Means You Will Go To Hill. Repaint ..."
_______
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen death threats snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shina Fanny... a candidate for silliest name.

Mr Guy if you want help on how to put onto Scamwarners, PM me and I will help.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic