SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Darling Valentine's Competition-Still on-going!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
canuckbaiter
*** BANNED ***

Location: Sorry the location you tried to reach is not in service, please try again later. This is a recording

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DA: Sorry I do not speak French, that is not a Canadian language IMO, nothing against the French per se, just the ones that do not want to be Canadian anymore but still want the perks and benefits (and tax money) of being Canadian!

Also I watch baseball (Go Jays) not hockey! Other than that, great to have you!

Must get off here and go get ready.... oh this sucks! Smile

Closed lad accounts X 3 Darling Valentine's Lads
Canadian Bacon
X 30 (Teeper Tours)
X 6 (Fun Tours)
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"Thank you so much for calling me a fraud god will bless you" Tina (Valentine's Day Darling)
"Are you okay??????" David Coleman (CC Scammer) after receiving lyrics to 99 bottles of beer on the wall from Teeper tours.
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

CB.. you are Canadian and don't watch hockey !!! Blasphemy in it's highest form !

Miss Fred is not happy with me this morning,
Quote:
For all this you have don to me,i swear to you that you will never have peace in you life and your family,

I will never understand how they can be scamming and get so very upset with you.

Also... I have an email from Sandra Kelvin this morning thanking me for my care and attention and can I help her ?... other than hearing her name from CB and her association with our pet Barrister I have never contacted her at all.

You know what... I think they are, in their own little way, baiting us. Thinking they'll waste our time as we do them. Bless their crooked little cotton socks.

*** BANNED ***

Location: Sorry the location you tried to reach is not in service, please try again later. This is a recording

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That is "my" Sandra! Funny she wrote you out of the blue! That means she must be awake, perhaps I will get a reply before leaving. Oh I hope it is one I can laugh at all the way to the doctor's!!!!!

DO NOT FRAUD ME SANDRA, WE ARE COUNTING ON YOU!

*EDIT* Nope she did not let me down at all!

Quote:
My Dear

please dont play smart on me ok and dont west My time again please,if you know that you can not do something please dont promise me,i am more than what your doing ok,you said you send me money and i did not see any comfiarmation number and even the amount which i will take it here what is she blind? It says THREE HUNDRED right on there! ,what is the meaning of that,moneygram can not send you money without writing the 9 digit number to pick it becouse without that number you can not pick it,please if you dont want to send it you let me know i ill understand and stop beating around the bush, and what bush are you referring to????? Ewww!

Well tsk tsk, not nice to say to your man is it? Especially when having an affair with someone else! Smile

I will leave her with one more messed up # than hit the road on her, than come home to find more rage! Smile

Canadian Bacon
X 30 (Teeper Tours)
X 6 (Fun Tours)

"Thank you so much for calling me a fraud god will bless you" Tina (Valentine's Day Darling)
"Are you okay??????" David Coleman (CC Scammer) after receiving lyrics to 99 bottles of beer on the wall from Teeper tours.

Last edited by canuckbaiter on Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A belated welcome to Gigglesworth and Bunny May who have joined our Darling hunt!

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Gigglesworth
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now now CB, where's your Canadian multiculturalism? After all, the French were the first to immigrate here, not the British, if my history lessons are corect, mais non? J'adore le français! But moving on...

DA, Miss Fred seems interesting? Mightn't I have a try if you would be so kind?

bitch get me the scan copy or the loan transaction will be cancelled this mint - Mr. Wheaton J0nse

Hey my love, This is too much, Please I really Don't want to lose that Money. If I ever Lose that Money, I will Locate you and I will Kill you and your family too. - M1chael Abrah4m

you are noting but a hole and "LIAR BITCH" - M1chael R1ch, pretending to be D4vid K0fi.
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes Giggles I will PM you with her details.

I sent a WU receipt this morning and I didn't like the question they entered, it was lazy. Q: Ok A: OK so I put in the question of what is my character's job.
!
So I have sent the form with the 'comfiarmation number' and let's see how it goes.

About the missing money from WU I have told him that the WU in Aberdeen have confirmed the money was collected shortly after it was sent. I have registered a complaint to them but accused the lawyer of really having the money and trying to get more.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Many thanks DA! Smile NG Sorority Sisters unite!

bitch get me the scan copy or the loan transaction will be cancelled this mint - Mr. Wheaton J0nse

Hey my love, This is too much, Please I really Don't want to lose that Money. If I ever Lose that Money, I will Locate you and I will Kill you and your family too. - M1chael Abrah4m

you are noting but a hole and "LIAR BITCH" - M1chael R1ch, pretending to be D4vid K0fi.
DemonicApes
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just started sending responses. This is a great hobby to have when it is slow at work. (which is a nice change since I have been slammed all year long so far)

Please permit us to call you our mummy in the lord! - Raman Sule
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well DemonicApe.... just wait until it's 'GO TO THE BANK' 'contact the LAWYER'.... If whining was an Olympic Sport, these would get it go Senegal !

Odd sort of day in the camps today. Spent all day fending off lads sick of going to WU, one went three times he said. Then some new ones today !

They do get to the stage where they seem to forget there was ever a girl in the camps. They lawyers speak seems to slip... Oh ! hate hate hate them !

I have seen no opportunities for a trophy photo at all ! So frustrating as other than the odd quip from lawyers it's all moving on and clinical. I have not given up though

SW x 4 but have some Bank Accounts coming in soon I believe.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm working one for a better effort on an Alien Fiance form. The first time the Lazy POS just put her name and address on the first page and nothing else.

So Lazy & Whiney does sound like their championship team event. Rolling Eyes
canuckbaiter
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I give up on trophies, I am finding it hard enough getting bank accounts. Lawyers are not liking my hard ball approach I think, i am trying to crawl back like a hopeful victim. They are just too lazy I think. I will keep nudging them telling them I want to pay, how do I pay, tell me how to send your $$$!!! Hopefully that will spark them to reply again!

Canadian Bacon
X 30 (Teeper Tours)
X 6 (Fun Tours)

DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok I am pleased with this so I have to share ! It's worked !

Quote:
lawyer came to camp now and told me that group of people called hacker have take the money, My love, i understand how your feel , but i want you to trust lawyer he can not steal that money, i go to western union with him.
And he told me that you should change your Email information, that hacker is in your Email box now.

Thank You people.... I've chopped !!!!

Capone...just read your initial message to start this off... it seemed such a long time ago. You mention the forms and telephone numbers which I'd forgotten you said that. I have been putting them on SW... do you want me to put them here too for you do to with whatever you are going to do?.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
A belated welcome to Gigglesworth and Bunny May who have joined our Darling hunt!

Tyty Capone. Just getting warmed up. Will get my darlings in a row and get them posted soon!

Great job on all the Darlings so far! I have been hanging in and lurking Very Happy

(")_(")
Gigglesworth
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you as well Capone! Fashionably late as always I am, but I certainly can make an impact, mais non? Very Happy Just laying out the bait for these poor souls...they will know the misery of being the object of a bored Giggleworths' attention...

Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another first for me from the Darlings:
Quote:
Attn,

I have a client who cant transfer me money from where he is right now to Africa for reason unknown and the only possible way is to transfer to your country by western union, i need your assistance to receive the money on my behalf and send it together with your payment , the amount its 8370 Dollars , i will give you 5% from the amount , please reply urgently if you can help and provide names to receive money. waiting

I replied:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

I can receive money but will only accept money by Bank to Bank transfer rather than Western Union. If your client can send the $8370.00 by bank transfer I will send you my Bank transfer information but I will also require the full details of the person sending the money to my account in advance. If that is acceptable then we can proceed.

Have your client send me their Name, Address, Telephone Number, & the account information I will be receiving the money from.

Second, I will still need a different account to send both my payment and your other clients payment to.

Regards,

Maybe I can get a potential Victims Info to report.
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, a mule recruiter-this is a first from a Darling.

500 in 6-walked
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I'll probably get one of my own fake accounts as the Victim. LOL.

But I'll go for a Victim to warn and another Piggy to report. (Life is good)
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Impressed Big Al. You've jumped a league ahead with your reply.

Interested to see how it goes Exclamation

8370 Dollars ..my highest request was 2620 !! He's a greedy banker !

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

well I'm not counting my chickens yet.
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reported another one on SW but not yet reached to bank account.

Joy Diane

Ongoing with 3 now.

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Today I have done nothing Refugee camps. So nothing to report !!

I have been looking after a friend's little boy.... he is almost 3 I think and so much energy !!!

I am looking forward to getting back to it ! So much easier than babysitting.

Good Luck everyone

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No luck involved. Just forcefulness by us baiters and the Lads can suck on it!
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just continue the abuse, er, lurve.

500 in 6-walked
Mortar x4
Go Gold!
Toomuchfun
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Capone & BA I am not in the contest but would like to post some replies from the DD (Dakar Darlings)

Miran's Lawyer refuses to give me a bank account. So I told the DD that her lawyer was fraud and any good lawyer will accept a bank transfer.

I sent Miran this. She/he followed with three emails with basically the same information. DD is on ignore until she/he contacts me.

Sent to Miran:
Quote:
I checked around here and I was given the US Embassy to find a new Lawyer for you.

You can see them here. http://dakar.usembassy.gov/service/living-in-senegal-and-guinea-bissau/attorneys-and-notaries-in-senegal.html

I will write one either tomorrow or first of next week.

Miran's reply:
Quote:
Listen and listen good, i have never seen where two people work without an agreement, i have tried so much to address you on what to do since you are my partner and i can see you don't want to follow up my direction to avoid mistakes, i told you i knew this lawyer very well and i have been to his office with the reverend father and i knew him in person so i don't know why you keep doubting my words but i want you to know that any arrangement you are making without my support is in vain and i will never be in support of you finding a lawyer online while you are in United State and i told you i have met this lawyer in person and you have chosen to find a lawyer online of which i do not cares and will never accept it, since you do not trust me then you have to stop every arrangement you are making concerning my issue because it will not be of help to me since i have presented a well known lawyer to represent us and you don't want to listen to me. If you truly love me like you said then you would have trusted me and work with me because i trusted you before disclosing my life story to you so i want you to send the money to the lawyer as he directed you to do but if you insist then i have no option than to stop the transfer process because you can never choose an online lawyer to me for my money no no no it's has never been done and i will not take it so if you don't want to trust and believe on every thing i told you then stop every arrangement concerning me because two can not work out without trust thanks and have a wonderful weekend ahead as i wait for your urgent respond so that i can do.
Yours truly,
Miran.

Closed lad accounts x31 x5 Cellphone Webstores x18 Cellphone x11 Easter Egg 2012 Purple Flower Mortar
Whip Jack Boot
$28,320.00 In Fake Checks

"Are you blind. I told you that i don't like this method payment,If you are serious
you have to understand me better" "You put me through all this pain" -Hitman

"YOU ARE MAD LOOK IM NOT HEAR TO PLAY GAME" Craigslist Scammer

"i ave your name do you want me to take your name to my native doctor you will just go totally insane overnight...YOUR ARE WARNED ...Don't dare"

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Listen and listen good

How rude. I predict a piggy will be forthcoming.

500 in 6-walked
Mortar x4
Go Gold!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic