SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Darling Valentine's Competition-Still on-going!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
canuckbaiter
*** BANNED ***

Location: Sorry the location you tried to reach is not in service, please try again later. This is a recording

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is a good one from one of my darlings,

Quote:
if you really did send me $300, please send me the sleep that you got

Do I answer that before or after my afternoon nap???? Or do you request that from a sheeper like the CC lads?

Love the mastery of the english language!

Closed lad accounts X 3 Darling Valentine's Lads
Canadian Bacon
X 30 (Teeper Tours)
X 6 (Fun Tours)
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"Thank you so much for calling me a fraud god will bless you" Tina (Valentine's Day Darling)
"Are you okay??????" David Coleman (CC Scammer) after receiving lyrics to 99 bottles of beer on the wall from Teeper tours.
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A busy day with the begging bowl in RefugeeLand.

Unique to SW = 9

No more Bank Accounts and no response yet to money not going in.

One of my treasures quoted the regime of
Quote:
Omar El Basher

sounds like something from a comic story! Basher and Gnasher

Still answering in little more than monosyllables.... and getting confused as it's all, lawyer, send the information, send to the Bank ! They want it all done in an hour.

*** BANNED ***

Location: Sorry the location you tried to reach is not in service, please try again later. This is a recording

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know, they want it done in an hour but do not have time to check a bank deposit online yet have time to send a very long email to explain that they do not have time to check their bank account. Makes absolute perfect sense to me! Oh well, my darling's lawyer will love the receipt that I make up for him later today as it will contain the totally WRONG information! LOL He will love that the bank screwed everything up on him! Terrible isn't it? Well send another one than!

Pain is so much fun when it is sent and not received!

Canadian Bacon
X 30 (Teeper Tours)
X 6 (Fun Tours)

"Thank you so much for calling me a fraud god will bless you" Tina (Valentine's Day Darling)
"Are you okay??????" David Coleman (CC Scammer) after receiving lyrics to 99 bottles of beer on the wall from Teeper tours.
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Canuck Baiter.... if you like the wonderful English, wait until you have a go at Romance Baiting. You have to pretend you believe their oh so perfect English. My new fiance on Facebook is a gem.... but read a thread on Love/Dating scams about Michael Abramovitch.... classic. My chihuahua speaks better English.

May I add 1 more SW for tonight please. A latecomer new contact.

People with experience: Am I right in that there must be lessons and courses on scamming. So many have the same script but I don' t think they are the same person, as we go one their approach changes so they are different people. Or is it something they just come upon and copy other scripts they see.

And... the names 'Kipkalya' and 'Kones'. These names crop up so often with other first names. More often than other names. Sometimes using both names, sometimes just one of them.

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since the one lawyer is DEMANDING that I recall his bank transfer or send the payment slip to him, I drafted this lovely letter to him from BofA:

Quote:
In regards to the above transaction, this transfer cannot be completed without the receiving party filing a HOMELAND SECURITY FORM. The reason this form is required is due to the recent increase of fund transfers to countries including SENEGAL that have been identified in financing terrorist and/or drug importation.

Please note that this, in no way, shape or form, implies that you or anyone associated with you is connected to anything illegal. These are all selected at random to ensure compliance with the Patriot Act, Terrorist Funding Act and any other acts that may require these security alerts.

Due to this form being required, the funds listed above have been frozen and will not be released until said form(s) have been completed and returned to this office. They will not be released either to yourself or the sending party. Failure to complete this form will result in the forfeiture of said funds to this banking establishment.

Please note that you are not to charge any party for the completion of these forms. These forms must be completed by hand and signed by the receiving party.

We ask that you promptly complete the attached form and send it back to the email address that you received it from. The form will then be processed and you can expect the funds to be transferred to your account within 48 hours of receipt.

We do appreciate your complete and understanding in this situation and look forward to you receiving your form and completing this transaction.

Yours Truly,
Bank of America Transfer Security Department

Notice I took the cancel the transfer option away from him 100%! Twisted Evil Of course the form attached will be the Homeland Security 10 page form that he must complete to get a dime out of me or the bank. He would not dare not fill out the form would he???? Rolling Eyes Well if he does, guess who can't come up with more money right away? More and more delays will ensue over this! Smile

Maybe he will just give up and give up the form, if not, more attacks will be required. What could go wrong from here? Rolling Eyes

**ETA** All of my other MG peeps just got the automatic alert to fill out a form! I may go to bed early just to wake up to see all the pain this will inflict, they will go nuts I am sure! Standby for insults and maybe CAPITALIZED INSULTS!!!!! *Rolling in laughter*

**ANOTHER EDIT**

At least this is an offer of compromise from this one barrister/lawyer/lad(ettte), I can send the money by WU, MG orrrrrrrrrrr OINK!

Quote:
HOWEVER, IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO SEND THE PAYMENT THROUGH RAPID TRANSFER SYSTEM, THEN PAY TO THIS CHECKING ACCOUNT.
Bank Name ____________________: BANK OF AFRICA - SENEGAL
Account Name _________________: GXXXMA OXXR
Account No ___________________: XXXXXXXXXXX
Bank Swift____________________: AFRISNDAXXX
IBAN _________________________: SN08 SN10 0010 XXXX XXXX 0340
Bank Code ____________________: SN100
Code Guichet _________________: 01004
Cle RIB_________________________: 40

So is that piggie #3 for me????

I will be quiet for a bit than send him the news later today that the money was transferred than send him the BofA Security Alert and DoHL 10 page form for him to happily fill out! This one is a $3000 one that he has the option of filling the form out or donating to the bank! Smile WAIT A MINUTE! THAT IS WHY I GOT THIS EMAIL! He got the KKSS letter already and does not want to fill out the form! Oh yeah he is not getting nothing than! He is gonna fill out the damn form! Either that or he is getting royally chopped at the knees! His choice (pain)!

Canadian Bacon
X 30 (Teeper Tours)
X 6 (Fun Tours)

DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been out a lot today so just come in to check Charlie's emails....

and I have this clear gem

Quote:
We well understand what you said, this Firm Law here by makeing you to understand that we dont know what you are talking about and there is no other explanation on that account to understand what you mean by way of explanation in understanding. Kindly say what you mean

I'm actually not sure now !

** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolutely cracking up at what you guys are doing to the Darlings-more, more!

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Busy frustrating day in Senegal Camps today.

What a horrible bunch of individuals this lot are. Oh I need to perfect the Dolla Chop for this lot. I mean, really, if you just paid a set number of $'s and the poor slutty little girl gets out of the camp and you get around a million for helping... wouldn't you think the lawyers would have just got them out and got the money?

Piggies today.
1. OBI PATIENCE (the long lasting course of the Jedi) ending 5808
2. GASSAMA OMAR ending 0003
3. MUSA CUTHIA SCOH ending 1956
4. MR EBONINE I.Z. ending in 8812

and Unique SW pieces of information... x 7

Whether I can take this lot until the end of Feb I don't know they are absolutely obnoxious ! Makes my Romance lads seem sweeties in comparison. As 'Barristers' they are so rude and unprofessional ! Although they want the whole scam done super quick so they aren't really bothered whether we trust them or not.

So... thanks for the dolla chop advice everyone. These are ones I will enjoy learning that on.

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Nice to see you are still kicking ass DA.. Wink

ETA verb.

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.

Last edited by Justcold on Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
canuckbaiter
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I just woke up and checked email. Seems some of the darlings are not happy with their security messages. I wonder why??? Rolling Eyes

However, I did receive my first signature line from one of them!

Quote:
Thank you so much for calling me a fraud god will bless you

Well she is quite welcome! A fraud by another name is still, well, a fraud!

I will write later to soothe their pain a bit, than stick a knife back inside! LOL

Now an email from a barrister, not quite siggy worthy but pain is noted!
Quote:
Sir, I due honest perfect respect to clarify you correctly that we did not received any money or payment information from you so stop that your joking and kidding in our chamber because we are not here for joking ok

I will let him stew for a bit while I am still deciding on whether someone chopped him or what the reply shall be for this one!

Canadian Bacon
X 30 (Teeper Tours)
X 6 (Fun Tours)

DemonicApes
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This looks like fun. I would like to join in if it isn't too late Very Happy

Please permit us to call you our mummy in the lord! - Raman Sule
canuckbaiter
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I do not think it is ever too late to watch paint dry which is more fun than baiting these dumb asses!

As a matter of fact, it is more fun having screaming matches over how lazy they are than anything at all! Fill out the damn form already, and yet this is somehow my fault that they are too lazy to do work.

Canadian Bacon
X 30 (Teeper Tours)
X 6 (Fun Tours)

DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Demonic Apes welcome aboard.

Please join us. You are very welcome.

No, it's not like watching paint dry. I have found just concentrating on them this week I have seen how grabbing, rude and ruthless they are. There is no finesse to their scam. Just push you along as quick as the can, get to the money bit and go..... so the more of us doing this is brilliant. They can push and push and still get no money !

Please remember to think of posting on Scamwarners. When you add some new information on there, even if it is just adding pictures, lawyers details etc to posts already there.... it's so vital. We can find them, bait them but then when we are finished they have moved on to the next. Posting on SW means if someone else is sent these emails and thinks to search.... the info is there forever, long after we are finished with them and we may prevent further distress.

Sorry... SW is a little crusade of mine.

Demonic Apes... get to it. Give them some Hell !

** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Demonic-welcome to the Valentine hunt! Part of the trick of baiting the Darlings is to get the lad off script. Since there's typically the damsel in the refugee camp, the Rev/Father and a Barrister/Banker, you can play them like ping-pong balls. Or go with Big Al's harvesting modality. Your choice-piggy and reporting posted in thread-keep track of your totals. And by all means, trophy hunt!

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Today I have 5 new SW postings.

I Dolla chopped a lawyer and sent him threats in NG's best pidgin English !! I haven't heard from him at all today ! I haven't finished... he's a coward not coming back to face me !

Tonight I have given one the address and phone number for the WU I paid his money into. He has been to WU with the Deuzer receipt I sent him and OH I love it when they tell me they have actually been into the WU shop there ! I'm easily pleased.

I am also getting emails about other scams, you know, you've won the lottery etc.... they didn't take long to sell my email address did they?

Hope DemonicApe that you decide to enter into the baiting to the Darlings. The more the merrier so please, jump in and give them more to do.

Oh and Thank You JustCold... I do my best Wink

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree, the more people we have messing with these lazy knuckleheads the better.

One of my accounts now gets almost daily Spams for my website to be front page Google. The problem is that Character doesn't have a web page. I get misc scams too. I try to bait them if I have time. If not I list them and be on my merry way. I just had one Ghanian Lad named Mensah hit me up at FMF and so I'm trying to do a Gay Mensah bait on him. (A modality suggested by Yastreb) So far so good. If it gets to the Piggy's I'll try and post it in the Published section.

But I have about 15 SE lads going too.
canuckbaiter
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I just emailed one of my Darlings and told her I sent her a money gram and attached the receipt. When I sent it, I get a pop up from Gmail, saying there was no attachment but I had that word in the email. It said "Send anyway?" Silly me clicked "okay". Ooops I guess it was not there after all! Silly me!

Canadian Bacon
X 30 (Teeper Tours)
X 6 (Fun Tours)

Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a new first today. I sent my First Tickle E-mail to a Ladette on 10-18-14 and she finally got back to me on 12/14/15. I just updated her thread because I got her Barristers Piggy today.

Laughing
canuckbaiter
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well one darling will be happy when she sees that my character learned how to scan and attach the MG receipt so she can finally go and buy some food! Only took him two weeks!

At least I get a love letter tomorrow! Twisted Evil

Canadian Bacon
X 30 (Teeper Tours)
X 6 (Fun Tours)

Gigglesworth
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I might be a bit late, but I've decided to join after finding one of our Dakar Darlings! She's so precious! Twisted Evil

The bait has been laid.

bitch get me the scan copy or the loan transaction will be cancelled this mint - Mr. Wheaton J0nse

Hey my love, This is too much, Please I really Don't want to lose that Money. If I ever Lose that Money, I will Locate you and I will Kill you and your family too. - M1chael Abrah4m

you are noting but a hole and "LIAR BITCH" - M1chael R1ch, pretending to be D4vid K0fi.
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh just gone into my emails to check what I have this morning.

In my mind I am walking through a dusty street and I am surrounded by people with begging bowls and hands coming up to me... where is the money...I want the MTCN..scan the payment slip !! Ok so my imagination running amok this morning.

But I had to share with you this gem which is a footnote on a lawyers email....

Our priority is to render good services to honest clients.................

isn't that just precious.... it was this size and colour on the bottom of the email !

Canuckbaiter... check you inbox in about 10 minutes....

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DA: Check yours!
Giggles: About time you got here! Welcome aboard!

Canadian Bacon
X 30 (Teeper Tours)
X 6 (Fun Tours)

Gigglesworth
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

CB: Razz I was too busy aceing my exams! Now I have a little time to spare for the darlings.

bitch get me the scan copy or the loan transaction will be cancelled this mint - Mr. Wheaton J0nse

Hey my love, This is too much, Please I really Don't want to lose that Money. If I ever Lose that Money, I will Locate you and I will Kill you and your family too. - M1chael Abrah4m

you are noting but a hole and "LIAR BITCH" - M1chael R1ch, pretending to be D4vid K0fi.
canuckbaiter
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He he. I recall exams.... hated them but what could you do? Happy Darling Baiting! Smile

Canadian Bacon
X 30 (Teeper Tours)
X 6 (Fun Tours)

DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

CB..( and have you seen I am an Honorary Canadian !! ) . I've sent two more PM's ..one in particular to go for today. Charlie is worried because it was over £2600 and he definately paid it yesterday in Aberdeen.

Have you got 'Stella'.. she has the begging bowl out big time. I told her I couldn't afford the $755 so she has asked me to borrow from friends ! As of course once she gets her hands on the money I can pay it back. I have offered to steal it from work because I've got no friends. Looking forward to her reply.

Gigglesworth... was the aceing bit ever in doubt !!! Question Exclamation Exams, well, goodness, not done any in... oh dear, that would be telling too much !

We're doing a little sideline of a little two way mass bait here, well, mass is stretching it a bit but believe me, once you've worked with this lowlife more than a day you really hate them and I mean, really hate them !

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic