SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Darling Valentine's Competition-Still on-going!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck everyone! Four pages and it hasn't even started. Beautiful advice given and a great chance to expand your skills!

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ What Bware said. Go get them. I'll be around to answer any questions and I still have lots of Refugee E-mail addies to give out if you run dry.

ETA: I do occasionally get a romance Lad from the Refugee list. If I give you one, bait or drop at your discretion.
canuckbaiter
*** BANNED ***

Location: Sorry the location you tried to reach is not in service, please try again later. This is a recording

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love this! All my darlings are mad at me or crying to me. So my character of course can't use the computer again, so they can all cry and whine for another night of silence!

Than tomorrow is when my character decides it is time to leave home once and for all and the work begins!

Closed lad accounts X 3 Darling Valentine's Lads
Canadian Bacon
X 30 (Teeper Tours)
X 6 (Fun Tours)
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"Thank you so much for calling me a fraud god will bless you" Tina (Valentine's Day Darling)
"Are you okay??????" David Coleman (CC Scammer) after receiving lyrics to 99 bottles of beer on the wall from Teeper tours.
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Attention all you romantic baiters who have their Darling lined up or are in any stage of the bait: START!

Anyone who wants to participate is more than welcome. If you have just decided to jump in , please feel free. Post your totals in this thread, the honor system applies. If you are having problems locating a Darling, PM me or BigAl. TheDevGuy also has been kind enough to do a special Transit for the cause. And there is nothing wrong with sharing-Darlings have been known to have multiple accounts.

Forms-there are a lot of different runs for your Darling/Barristers/bankers use. Check the scam baiting tool box or if after bank transfers have failed, there are other opportunities. I've used and recommended Mr. Kruse's KKSS modality-search the threads and PM Mr Kruse for details. Or if you're feeling creative, make one up-the !D-10T title is always popular.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a cheek..... my character is of course male so I can't phone.

Quote:
i am very surprise when you said that you dont have a mobile phone i dont trust and believe that.

Here the only way i can receive money is through my church camp gate man through any nearby western union money transfering system around you there with the bellow information,,,, (this is for her immediate food and medication as she is ill and starving Not too much so to have an attitude it seems !

MR JERRY D0N
NO 27 GULF SUD DAKAR SENEGAL
ID NUMBER... xxxxxxxxxx
NATIONALITY... GAMBIAN
AGE............... 47 YEARS OLD

Don't trust you, don't believe you but send me some money via WU !! OH this one is such a sweetie !

Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^If your character is in the UK, you can buy a geographic number from Flextel starting from £1 and just have it on voicemail all the time - either the generic message or get a male friend/family member to record a custom message for your character.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^K7 if you're US, or go set up a number on skype or google voice, although google will announce their service if someone calls. Leave it on phone mail. You can tell your Darling that your employer pays for your phone through work and won't be happy with international calls.

500 in 6-walked
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I have used K7 even though my character is not in US - I just tell them it's a sat phone, set up with a US number for worldwide availability, as my characters almost always travel a lot. Wink

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

excellent thank you. The voicemail thing takes up my story as a Bus Driver that drives on 12 hr shifts form 9am - 9pm and by law can't take a phone even onto the bus with him.

I am in the UK.... so will set something up... many thanks.

What a cheek though... don't believe you, don't trust you but here's a WU just in case. !!!! I actually wouldn't even think Refugee camps had WU.. even at the gates as this one says !

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They don't. There is no Refugee camp.
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ But if there was, it would most definitely have a WU outlet right next to the resident cyber café and the cantina. Laughing

I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know ours are purely fictional, but I did assume it may be like Somalia where there are actually refugee camps !

Bitchy female has been back to me and told me to
Quote:
please if you can not help me it is better we stop ok

God bless us amen

Oh course I've told her I am more than willing to help her get out of the camp. (However, her attitude showing me she was not really finding it the hell she said it was. Being choosy about who she will have help her ! She can at least pretend to play the game!)

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ There are refugee camps in Senegal. The lads, however, are not in them, nor have they ever been, and thus have no inside knowledge of the conditions there.

DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Today I have made 16 unique entries onto Scamwarners.

My thoughts and a question after today.

I do realise our lads have as much experience of refugee camps as our brave Romance Scammer soldiers have being 4* Generals of the Mafian Squad patrolling the skies of Venice (He'll always be my favourite).

These lads are so quick ! As soon as I make a reply, in such a short space of time they are back with the next stage. Quicker I think than other 419 baiting I've done.

I have had an email today from a Bank telling me they have been instructed by... and giving a name ... to make me the trustee of the Next of Kin from someone in a refugee camp. Took me ages to go back and check a couple of times, but the name they gave was not one that I had had any previous communication with. Whilst, in this challenge I relish them coming to me... they must be selling email addresses again I think. Is this normal?

My son is going to be my voice on my Answer Phone. Seems they don't believe anyone doesn't have a phone... to be honest the amount I use mine for I wouldn't miss it, but I'll have to toe the line !

I've decided the one who didn't want me unless I helped her may just get a payment by WU, it's the very least I can do. Long Live Deuzer.

*** BANNED ***

Location: Sorry the location you tried to reach is not in service, please try again later. This is a recording

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So as they said in the movie Top Gun:
Quote:
Gentleman, this is your first hop. From this point, the clock is ticking and we are keeping score.
so now the fun really starts! Time for my boy character to really ramp up the crap throwing on them. Might not get trophies or accounts but I will gladly trade those for lad pain anyday! LOL

Of course my character is going to end up in the USA pretty soon, living with his well to do father. That will set up all the USA forms I can throw at him! Not to mention that I now have proof that one barrister at least has breached client and barrister confidentiality. Big mistake on his part, slap coming for that too!

Let the games begin!

Canadian Bacon
X 30 (Teeper Tours)
X 6 (Fun Tours)

"Thank you so much for calling me a fraud god will bless you" Tina (Valentine's Day Darling)
"Are you okay??????" David Coleman (CC Scammer) after receiving lyrics to 99 bottles of beer on the wall from Teeper tours.
canuckbaiter
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="canuckbaiter"]So as they said in the movie Top Gun:
Quote:
Gentleman, this is your first hop. From this point, the clock is ticking and we are keeping score.
so now the fun really starts! Time for my boy character to really ramp up the crap throwing on them. Might not get trophies or accounts but I will gladly trade those for lad pain anyday! LOL

Of course my character is going to end up in the USA pretty soon, living with his well to do father. That will set up all the USA forms I can throw at him! Not to mention that I now have proof that one barrister at least has breached client and barrister confidentiality. Big mistake on his part, slap coming for that too!

Let the games begin!

EDIT:

One of my gals sent me account details, does this count as a piggy????

Quote:
UNITY TRUST BANK PLC,
Transfer Manager:Mr. XXXXX XXXXXXX.
Tel : 7035932358

E-mail : [email protected]
E-mail : [email protected]

Information
about the deposit code are as follows:

Name of depositor : Dr.Johnson xxxxx,
Nationality : Sierra Leone
Next of kin : Ms xxxx xxxxx
Amount deposited : (3.5 Million USD)
Account number : xxxxxxxxxx

I have the complete information in the email, just want to know if this reportable as I know nothing of accounts overseas! If it is, it is piggy #1 of the valentines sty!

Canadian Bacon
X 30 (Teeper Tours)
X 6 (Fun Tours)

Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^
Quote:
does this count as a piggy????

'Fraid not Canuck. That account is a fake that the lad wants you to believe holds the NOK cash.

Sorry... Sad

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
canuckbaiter
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Well dang. Oh well, I guess the next payment will be sent there regardless. After all, it came from my darling did it not? Why else would she send it. Money will go in tonight and I will give the good news to her!!! INSTANT PAIN and maybe the route to the new one!

Canadian Bacon
X 30 (Teeper Tours)
X 6 (Fun Tours)

Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

First days reports-

DoomAngle-16

Anybody else?

500 in 6-walked
Mortar x4
Go Gold!
canuckbaiter
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My only report is that there is still ongoing arguments about trophy pics, which I still have not given up on, several requests for money from banks, MG modalities will be started tonight, several darlings asking for money, same as bankers..... and I am ready to administer frequent pain.

Other than that, not much to report!

Canadian Bacon
X 30 (Teeper Tours)
X 6 (Fun Tours)

DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Canuckbaiter do you have a Mentor? It will help your baiting a lot if you get one. I did as soon as I started and it has helped me enormously.

Are any of these lads we are dealing with now the same... say, one lad sending the same emails out under maybe, three different names??? Some seem to be similar yet others a little easier to deal with and not so structured.
Oh and those dreadful emails purporting to come from the Banks?? Can they get the logos any bigger !!

I did send out a lot of emails and a lot haven't bitten yet. So, I'll trawl for more.

Good Luck Everyone.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got phone numbers from 2 Senegal girls but not yet reached bank acct. I go slow.

One is struggling with Google Translate I guess.
Aisha Hamadi

Another is I asked lad to re-write because she writes in commanding tone and Kaz did not like that as an aged Asian man.
stella kigbafori

Quote:
Dear Stella

Why you write in instructions tone?
I'm nearly three times older than you.
We Asians never use instruction / commanding tone to someone much more older.

If you do not rewrite in more humble and respecting tone to ask favor to older person, I do not feel like helping you.

Quote:
My dear,
How are you doing?
Hope you are in good health today because that is the most important thing to me,
Dear please forgive me if my tune sound disrespect to you,I never meant to command you but was just trying to express myself in way you will understand me,
My dear please just forgive,am so much sorry,
I need your sincere help,please help my by contacting the bank through their email address,
I waits to hear from you soon,
Thanks

Quote:

Hello Stella

If you are really apologizing, then please write email again with good manner and respect.
Also please write email to your bank, cc to me, and introduce me to the bank. That is the business manner. I do not contact directly to the bank before being introduced.

Regards
Kaz

Ivory Coast girls never responded to me Sad Sad Sad

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A busy day for my Campers.

Some I like better than others... got an apology from the one who didn't like me or trust me yesterday.

My Pink Piggy Lawyer ...........
Quote:
I am at this moment waiting for the money 2,620 Dallas

Report for 16/01

SW x 6
Pink Piggies x 1

Kaede: I try to use Google Translate a lot with Thai family members and it is hopeless ! Just love the way you throw it at your people and even make it harder ! And make them respect you. Excellent. I am going to set up a Skype for them to ring... but my personal challenge is get as far as I can with as many as I can without having to give them a phone number !

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How did Everyone do against the Darlings today? Any problems or Questions?
Bunny May
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't had a chance to check their 2nd emails yet. Had a loooooong day, but so far no questions. A big thank you to Big Al for making yourself available to us on these baits!

(")_(")
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic