SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A real Christmas miracle- SP gets her first safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

congratulations

the lad sounded really pissed when he did no meet rt Very Happy

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head

Last edited by Robert Heinrich der 1. on Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Folks, please kindly avoid posting RT and PQ's names in Main Forum. They are unique names and as this Forum is not behind a login, such Posts will lead suspicious Lads straight here. Thanks.

This is why SP has just used initials.

Last edited by The Monsignor on Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job Sweet Poison.

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job SP, I've just listened to the phone calls, love how pissed he gets at the end.

Safari Olumide: Lagos - Cotonou - Allada "You will Die in Jail"
Jack Boot
Sand Timer -Carbonell l14 months and ongoing.
the doctor told me that i'm thinking too much and he said it may make me collapse if i don't stop thinking......Fred

Honey Am always happy when you call me those beautiful names CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN with MARSHALLOW DIPPERS,Am flattered again calling me SWEET STICKY And SOFT......Carbom3ll
SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sunday dawned and apparently the lad was not amused at having to wait another day from Mr RT. His patience was warn thin with Mr PQ, who got a call introduced with "Where the f*** is RT?
The lads agreed to meet at the Houdegbe NA University instead of the stadium. They were kept waiting via numerous unreturned calls, as it is Sunday and who says Mr PQ has to hurry to the office? Soon, MR RT was returning the calls himself, except he still was a at hotel instead of near the lads.
Was he at the same hotel as yesterday? Why no, Mr RT was out delivering packages and had stopped to have a beer at the Novotel Orisha, a fine establishment that just happened to be in the opposite direction from where the lads were headed (back to Nigeria). The lads claimed to be traveling there and although confirmation is slim, we believe they went there, possibly waited a short time, and then grew impatient.
Patience finally ran totally thin, calls were not returned until they admitted to be back in their native country, poorer and plenty ticked off at the waste of their time and money.
Of course, once the truth was revealed that Mr PQ and Mr RT were indeed
more richer and wiser than the lads, then the rants began.
Below is day 2 of the safari that yielded great pissed off lads and more than a few rants worth enjoying.

AUDIO DAY 2: https://soundcloud.com/mr-randy-t0m/2014-safari-day-2

"All your genaration are f***ing bitches and we are gonna kill everyone in your f***ing family...f***ing imposter" Johnny
"I am totally down with your pretense and ways you fooled me all along." CPG
GoatSand Timer Teddy Sand Timer Cole Sand Timer James Sand Timer Sgt S Rice Sand Timer Johnny
Safari Mr Bello: Lagos - Cotonou - Allada - Toffo 'I will find you and all your whole team,you all will run mad that I can say...fucking retard bastard asshole'
Closed lad accounts x 65 x 6
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The number of times he says "No problem"... he must have been seething with rage all the time.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats, SP! That pith looks awesome! Thumbs up

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Heisenberg222
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm envious of the helmet! Awesome work.

I am rest assured that you will not fail me in terms of my monthly install mental payments. - Mary Bear
I assure you that I will fly down to USA immediately I confirmed from the bank that the transfer has be done so that we shall share the fund as agreed 50/50 greediness. - Mohamed Adams
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Those last few minutes after the chop and he is getting laughed at and taunted is perfection! The amount of rage bottled up in that lad at that moment is not healthy... Very Happy

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A perfect way to end the year for the lads- a nice, uncomfortable journey, useless running around, and no money at the end of it. Again, congratulations for making the lad's year end memorable.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweet love texts found in my phone this morning. Awww, the gift that keeps on giving:
Quote:
I told johhny from the first day that your a fucking whore and motherfucker now he belive...I will find you and all your whole team,you all will run mad that I can say...fucking retard bastard asshole

Followed by 2 missed calls, and then...
Quote:
You will never know peace for the rest of your fucking life.

"All your genaration are f***ing bitches and we are gonna kill everyone in your f***ing family...f***ing imposter" Johnny
GoatSand Timer Teddy Sand Timer Cole Sand Timer James Sand Timer Sgt S Rice Sand Timer Johnny
Safari Mr Bello: Lagos - Cotonou - Allada - Toffo 'I will find you and all your whole team,you all will run mad that I can say...fucking retard bastard asshole'
Gigglesworth
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Such sweet love letters! Makes my vlad pale in comparison...for now! Twisted Evil

Congratulations SP!

bitch get me the scan copy or the loan transaction will be cancelled this mint - Mr. Wheaton J0nse

Hey my love, This is too much, Please I really Don't want to lose that Money. If I ever Lose that Money, I will Locate you and I will Kill you and your family too. - M1chael Abrah4m

you are noting but a hole and "LIAR BITCH" - M1chael R1ch, pretending to be D4vid K0fi.
JacobDaniel
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done, SP! Nice safari. That pith looks good on you! Very rakish!

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A singularly UN-Happy New Year's to these slimy lads. Very Happy

Good work, SP. I hope you can pull the lad back on hook again. After all, it's not your fault the shipper stole the shipment.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love this
Unhappy lad wrote:
"I told johhny from the first day that your a fucking whore and motherfucker now he belive...I will find you and all your whole team,you all will run mad that I can say...fucking retard bastard asshole"

Happy New Year!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just KNEW he would try to get me out of bed early this morning, so late last night I put the GPS tel no thro' to voicemail. Look at this email from FleXtel:
Quote:
002348062729XXX called at 0414:32 on Dec 29 2014
Cool
Bunny May
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome job! Definitely try to pull him back in and keep us posted! jump_4_joy

(")_(")
Fishing for fun
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Way to go. Good rants, almost can see a vein sticking out on the forehead.

I do admire the knowledge, time, attention to detail it has taken to cause some well deserved pain.

Have you considered starting a MBA of lad learning program ?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SP- those are some sig line rants if I ever heard one!

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
dementedman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"fucking retard bastard asshole"

eheheh, fantastic!
SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

GPS3 got a lovely email via Customer Service:

Quote:
Date: December 29, 2014 at 1:25:05 PM EST
To: baiter email
Subject: package ID

Email: [email protected]
Sango will strike all your generation in from today before this new your and you will never know what they call rest of mind throught your entire generation even for your next 5th generation on the name of Obatala I swear for you and your household..fucking retard bastard I came to your fucking and your hiding your fucking face for me,that show that your scared of me and your not even a man to come out and confront me,guess your a fucking poor boys...ma naija baddest guy(rapper Spender) that how we chilloing in naija...lol MUGU

Lovely text rants and emails through the day from J's lawyer lad buddy. Here is the transcript from GV including my responses. Kimbra had no idea what happened. No idea at all...

Lad: I told J from the first day that your a fucking whore and motherfucker now he belive...I will find you and all your whole team,you all will run mad that I can say...fucking retard bastard asshole 11:34 PM
Lad: You will never know peace for the rest of your fucking life. 3:33 AM

Me: I have no idea what your problem is and why you are talking to me this way. You are a horrible man who just spews shit. I only want to talk to my J. Never you 7:07 AM

Lad: I know who really you are whore,the fucking packing you clame that you sent was all scammed...that is why you don't answer your phone calls and reply text again...your a darm asshole *DELETED* 9:15 AM

Me: What? I sent that package via a company my boss recommended! What happened?? I really don't understand. I sent things to help J get home to me, including cash! 10:37 AM
Me: I didn't get any phone calls from you. I'm at work now so what on earth are you talking about?? You are cursing at me and I don't understand you 10:38 AM

Lad: I am saying it again your a fucking bastard including you and your darm boss that recommend that fucking company to you,you have been trying to help j for 6month and he did not get any of those things u send include money to acct and the package....call the company and asked for your package cos j don't wanna talk to you any more. Your just fucking playing games with him,you and your darm gprs e tracking company are retard bastard and una go run mad I promised una father...mugu like you 1:04 PM

Me: What do you mean get my package? Didn't Johnny get it? And what do you have to do with it? I didn't send it to you!! 3:27 PM

Lad: didnt you get his email that the fucking company is a scammed as you are also 6:21 PM
: why are you playing games with j? 7:40 PM
: he told you many times that you should send the package through USP services and you went aheda and did a fucking scam comapny 7:42 PM

Me: I had no idea there would be a problem with that company. My boss used it several years ago when her husband traveled worldwide. What in the world happened?? J wrote me a terrible email. I don't understand any of this. I'm so confused and all you do is say terrible things to me 7:44 PM

Lad: he is confused and he does not trust anybody again...he is losing hope o everybody 7:47 PM

Me: I truly don't understand what is going on. What happened? Where is the package? Is it still with the company? I need to contact them if there was a problem 7:48 PM

Lad: j travel to the next country where the package his cos the company email him that the package could not come into nigeria cos of the cash inside...when he got there he could not find the comapny there and they call him when he get back to nigeria that they have shared his money ad the laptop that he should forget about the package.. 7:51 PM

Me: OMG! No! So they took everything? How could they do that? 7:53 PM
Me: You both think I did this?? Why would I do that? J is supposed to come home and marry me. Now that's ruined!! 7:54 PM

Lad: you have to go back to that company and sued them? j is really mad right now and he has been calling you for days even before he travel to where the package but you did not asnwer his calls 7:55 PM

Me: I have received no calls from him. None have shown up on my phone. What are you talking about? I haven't talked to him in forever! You are confusing me more!! 7:56 PM
Me: I don't like sending packages via the postal service in the US. I trusted these people and now they have stolen from me and J. 7:57 PM

Lad: kimbra let not argue over this again....am not your enemy only trying to protect my client and the woman he loves.. 7:58 PM
: i know we got off from bad but i promised you we can be best of friends and get j back home save that is if your gonna allowed us to work together. 8:00 PM

Me: You have cursed and said horrible things to me all day. I have been heartbroken, knowing J hates me and I don't know why. I'm so confused by you 8:02 PM

Lad: why dont yo find out what is really going on from the company that you sent the package and you will know what going on...if you were in j shoes what would you have think kimbra....all your effort to help j back home none of them have work out kimbra..something is just not right 8:09 PM

Me: I need to talk to J and find out what happened. I will email him. I have never had to send money before. I have never had to send packages before. I have no knowledge of these things. I've only ever dealt in the U.S. 8:11 PM

Lad: Am not blaming you but you need to listen to instruction when your been told kimbra. 8:14 PM
: i am charting with him right now online...he is waithing for your emai 8:19 PM

Me: Why is he chatting with you and not me? I'm so upset. I'm furious this has happened 8:20 PM

Lad: we are charting on yahoo messanger 8:23 PM
: you can email him or if you have a yahoo id then it will be easy for both of you to communicate faster 8:24 PM

I guess we're going to have a little chat Laughing
Interesting considering J sent me the following today via email:

Quote:
I am not your love and will never be cos you have made me understand
that your a fucking retard and a whore...that fucking company that
your bastard boss is fucking scammed...call them and request for your
pckage back cos I think you and them are fucking working together and
your not real,calling your one week now..don't contact me again if you
don't have anything better to say kimbra whore..

Oh, and I'm now back to being his loving wife. Stay tuned...

Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Evil Lol That was great SP, you really turned it around! I knew you would.

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
Bunny May
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Impressive job SP! Cool

(")_(")
O'ring
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Love is a great thing, have an argument then just make up.

Nice one!
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic recovery! I am sure you can come up with a way to make it all up to him. Twisted Evil

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic