SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dying wildow wants to donate to Indian orphan donkeys

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
MRS PATRICIA KNEWL
15. Dez

Dear Beloved:

with due respect and Humanity, I was compelled to write to you under a humanitarian ground, however, this is not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honor against your will.
Please I am mrs patricia knewl, A born again chritain and a wildow i am contacting you to let you know my desire to establish a charity foundation in your country with this sum of ( US$5Million dollars) which I inherited from my late husband (Dr.John d knewl is my desire to see that this money is invested to any organization of your choice in your country and distributed each year among the charity organizations, motherless baby's home, mosques, churches, Schools, supporting destitute aged men and women or whatever you may have in mind that will be to the benefit of the less fortunate.

I took this decision because I was raised from a motherless baby's home and Presently, I'm hospitalized here in (spain) where I am undergoing treatment for my upcoming breast cancer surgery operation. Please reply as soon as possible, confirming your acceptance to this proposition so that I will give you all the relevant information that will authorize the release and transfer of the fund to you as my duly assigned representative about this funds.

Thanks And God Bless You.
please i am anxiousely await to read from you.
Regards,
mrs Patricia Knewl

I urge you to join me and visit the Alzheimer's Association today!

If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:

http://act.alz.org/site/TellAFriend/470214580?s_oo=Y7Ll0ExaahLtBVUzt8i73A

If you no longer wish to receive email messages sent from your friends on behalf of this organization, please click here or paste this URL into your browser: http://act.alz.org/site/TellFriendOpt?action=optout&toe=4b7a7819ee2e648f2db9d807203a84375c0fdfe035edaffec157793613dbaef5

An MRS PATRICIA KNEWL
Dez 25 um 2:30 PM

Dear Mrs Knewl,

thank you very much for your massage, and I am very very sorry to hear that you are suffering from breast cancer and will have to undergo surgery. I am praying for you and hope that everything will turn out good for you. I know how hard life can be when one is cursed with evil sicknesses from my own experience. About 14 years ago I was suffering from a severe and almost terminal goosebump inflammation. Dear Patricia, of course I will like to help you, and I already have an idea. There is a beneficial project in Lahore/India, it's a donkey orphanage. Those poor animals had noone wo cared for them, but after all, they are God's creatures, too, aren't they?
Please get back to me and let me know how to proceed.

Warm regards, and all the best wishes for now
Julia

Lad seems to have certain feelings for Indian orphan donkeys, too.

Quote:
patricia knewl
26 Dec um 8:59 AM

Dearly Beloved Julia,

Thank's for your immediate mail well received, How are you to day and your family couple with your work! i guess all is moven orgaly,May the blessing favour, love and Protection of God be with you, rest upon you and live with you forever. Good to hear from you and it is a pleasure knowing that I am entrusting such a fortune to a God fearing person who will not jeopardise the trust that I have reposed in you and by God in his infinite goodness and mercies will see this transaction through and also for you to help the destitudes such as the less previledged, the orphans, children in the motherless babies homes,Child Care, Church, Education - School Partnership.

meanwhile on the attachment is my pictures before my illness on my sick bed,which i have seen you as a good person that have the fear of God in him,i have make up my mind to entrusting this total amount in your care for the benefit of the children of God,Presently I am under an intensive care at the hospital here and my medical report is really bad, you can view my medical report on this email attachment and my attached photo

l would have come and visit you in your country to withness the work of God going on in your country once this amount entered into your account for the project,but my condition as a sick woman will not allow me to come over to meet you face to face for round table discursion concern on the project ok, but I am not afraid of you because i know this is a work of God;which i am interusting in you. Please do not see this as opportunity for personal riches but to do work with your whole heart for the Charity foundation as i wished to my dying heart before I pass away.I hope to read from your understanding. l am happy for your kindly willingness to assist in claiming this fund deposited in the bank here in this country by my late husband to utilize this fund according to my wish for the benefit of the less previlege in your country.

please i will appreciate also if you can send me your picture,your tephone number,your house address so that i will forward them to the bank also to see your face as the child of God whom i am leaving this project in his care atleast to have more confidence in you,to intrust this project into your care for the benefit of the less previlege and may God let my wish come to pass through your plans for the children God if it is on my power i would like to meet with you and i believe there is nothing God can not do because with God all things are possible, the almighty man in heaven is the one who maketh away where there is no way i believe that God still have plans for me because in the bible you can see JOB with his faith in God, he still let us,we his children to know that he is still God the mighty man in battle, i know that my condition is so critical but i can never come against God no matter how critical i find myself i know that God is God.

Anxiousely Waiting For Your Rapid Respond.

Thanks And Be Bless
Your's
Mrs Patricia Knewl

An
patricia knewl
26 Dez um 10:50 PM

Dearest Patricia,

how can I wish you a Mary Christmas, seeing those pictures you have sent me?
I am so sorry to see you suffering like this, and I don't know what to say., I am simply lacking words to express my compassion.
I have attached a picture of one of the suffering Indian orphan donkeys, does he not deserve a better life? Me thinks he does.
I wish you all th strenght it takes.

Warmest regards

Julia

Image[/b]

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich

Last edited by Mountain Goat on Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
patricia knewl
27.Dez.2014

Dearly Trusted Julia,

Goodday And Be Bless

Please without no wasting time, duly contact the bank with this information's that i am going to give you, as soon as you contact the bank, I will know my advice for you and for me to instruct the bank to transfer the money in your account.

All the same i will like to clarify one thing even though i am no more i will like you to do as my heart desire directed because this is a way i believe my heart will be pleased to God almighty as you must know you have to try your effort and make sure you build a home for the less privilege named (KNEWL FAMILY FOUNDATION IN INDIA ) because it have been my desire for i have no child to continue where i and my late husband stoped but i hope that you will serve as i directed for the kingdom of God to glorify his name.

Meanwhile contact the bank by filling the colums below and forward to the e-mail address as to confirm of been my rightful appointed beneficiary to the fund deposited in the bank by late husband Mr.JOHN KNEWL .

YOUR FULL NAMES
TEL: --------------------------------
FAX---------------------------------
EMAIL: -------------------
DATE: = ----------------------------

Bridge Bank Group PLC Côte d'Ivoire
33, Avenue du Général de Gaulle
01 BP 13002 Abidjan 01, RCI
ATTEN:Mr Dr Suleyman Diarrassoubah
EMAIL: [email protected]
TELEPHONE: + 225 05 17 79 75
Fax: (225) 20 25 85 7

APPLICATION FOR CLAIM

REF: LATE MR. JOHN KNEWL’S FUND

I AM --------------------------------------- OF --------------------------------------------------------, HOLDER OF THE INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT NUMBER ---------------------- AND THE BONA-FIDE/LEGAL BENEFICIARY TO MRS PATRICIA KNEWL.

Being the rightful beneficiary that will assist secure the fund he left in your bank, i want you to kindly tell me what i am suppose to do, for the total amount of the fund he left in your bank to be release and transfer to my account in my country as stated below
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I SHALL BE WILLING TO FORWARD ALL STATUTORY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE WITHDRAWAL OF THE DEPOSITED FUND. I ENCLOSED BELOW, THE ACCOUNT DETAILS FOR YOUR PERUSAL AND ACTION.

I WILL BE GRATEFUL IF MY APPLICATION IS GIVEN A FAVORABLE CONSIDERATION.

YOURS TRULY,

YOUR FULL NAMES.

ACCOUNT DETAILS

DATE OF DEPOSIT: 17/ 07/ 2008
TYPE OF ACCOUNT: FIXED DEPOSIT (USD)
ACCOUNT BALANCE: FIVE MILLION DOLLARS
ACCOUNT NAME: JOHN KNEWL
ACCOUNT NO: 200107865
DEPOSIT CODE: XXXXX

I have told him to inform you about my health condition whenever you email him and he promised to do that for me so that I can keep steady communication with you He is peter dickson

Contact Address: Dr. peter dickson

Asociación Española Contra el Cáncer
c/Amador de los Ríos
5 Madrid,28010
Phone: +3491187556
Email: [email protected]

Please you can always email Dr. peter dickson to find out about my health condition should in case I passed out during the surgery so that you can as well carry on the charity welfare as I have instructed on my sick bed.

Please as soon as you contact the bank call the director an updating call.

Please continue to pray for me.

Your Sister in Christ
Mrs Patricia Knewl.

An patricia knewl [email protected]
9 Jan um 3:14 AM

Good morning dearest Patricia,

I am so sorry that I couldn't get back to you earlier, and I hope you are still alive.
I have received your last message, and I think I understood most of it, but I will have serious trouble filling out the form and sending it to that Bridge Bank group. I am deeply ashamed to confess that I am semi-illiterate, I can read, but I cannot write. I have been therapized for mor than 5 years, without any effect, so whenever I need to write something, I call one of my neighbours' kids, and for amounts between 10 € and 15 € they do the writing for me then. It is of course a no-go that these kids get any knowledge of my bank correspondance, I hope you do understand that.
I cannot fill the form out, and that is why I have copied the bank in here, so that they also know, because I don't want to pay that kid the double amount of money, you know what I mean. That is why I would suggest that I will give you my data, and the bank manager or whoever is in charge might be so kind to do the writing on my behalf.

First name: Julia
Last name: Linke-Zecke
Address: Platz der Vereinten Nationen 2, 10249 Berlin
Phone: +49 16092156283

I have no idea at all about what kind of next of skin I could have been to your late husband, do you think that Maitresse would count? I am so inexperienced in matters like this, I know so much about donkeys, but I am totally lost here!
I do not even have an International Passport, I was born in the former GDR, and we had no passports. I might have to get one though, because when all this will be over (please forgive me my frankiness) and you will be 6 feet under, I will of course want to travel to India to visit the donkey orphanage I intend to support. Do you think that instead of a passport number my national health insurance card number might be valid as well? That would be BKKHoesch6604196.
I hope you are still alive again, how are your days in hospital, do you have any company there, ore are you all on your own?

Warmest greetings
Julia

Removed some dotted lines to correct blowout. Housekeeping thanks you - NG

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic