SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Kelvin Morgan is looking for love....slightly NSFW maybe

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And this is coming in from Sec-P1c....should back up my story then

Sec-P1c Customer Care
morkel68(at)yahoo.com
21 Jane um 3:21 PM

Transaction-ID : LITTLE MORKEL
Sender name : Polly Zey

Dear Sir, Madam,

We have detected suspicious activities regarding the above mentioned transaction.
Several attempts have been made to pass our Visual Verification algorithms by use of digitally
manipulated photographs.

To us this is a clear indication that this transaction is Fraudulent and that is is being used in some
kind of a scam. As this is in direct Violation of our General Terms and Conditions and the Internet Act
of 2012, we have flagged the transaction as being Suspicious/Fraudulent

You have 48 hours to respond and to prove that the transaction is legitimate. The only way to do this
is by supplying a Security Picture that is in accordance with our Guidelines.

After the 48 hours, we will inform the Sender of the money of your malicious intentions and will be informing local police, the FBI and Interpolis. Your details have been logged and will be relayed to
the proper authorities, who will undoubtedly will use the information in your prosecution.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thank you for using Sexy Pic.

Yours truly,
The Sec-P1c Customer Care team

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Kelvin
21 Jan um 6:44 PM

I am tired of the money issues and i am tired´of this all, i feel so humiliated and insulted to be going through this rigorous checks and scrutiny because you are helping. Keep your money and damn it,i am no longer interested. You have asked for so many things and now,i have given them the picture the requested from me and they still wouldn't releace the number based on your instructions, how can they tell me there are some digital manipulations in the piture i personally took and sent to them two hours after i saw the notice. Don't say i couldn't read or understand, that notice came late because i didn't see it when i saw the western union receipt you sent.

I didn't say it was wrong using Little morkel as the ID, what i meant was that you were the one that instructed them which you denied before, it was at that point i told you that you were the person because there is no way they will know about little morkel. you can go back and read your email. Also when you sent the WU receipt, you would have also told me about your instructions, i wouldn't have suffered all that yesterday.

I have had enough of your insults and blames because of my problems with my attorney, I also told you i paid unexpectedly so much as duty charge the day i signed the contract and it is clearly stated on the contract paper i sent to you. There is limit to what i can take, I am a proud man and not a beggar, in life one good turn deserves the other,

My anger is that you never believe what i tell you, how will you say you love a man you don't trust, are you sure you have been doing the right thing loving someone you don't trust.I have loved you with my whole heart and in return you don't and please stop telling me you do.

Mind you, i don't blame you for being careful about the transactions to make sure its safe, but when i got that Ivana account, you started suspecting immediately and i am sure you gave your bank standing instructions because i didn't see the reason why they should tag that account as suspicious. I took my time to explain to you that it is not true, there is no way your bank will be able to know about a business man's account in London, they should only know about their own bank account holders.What is suspicious about that account if that isn't your instructions as you also gave to Western union? You have to stop fooling me, i am no baby ok.

Ok, the documents they said they needed the man couldn't not give them to me because he is not only angry but also was travelling, when i narrated this whole ordeal to the hotel manager because he saw i was worried and asked me, even when he told me he has a brother in Turkey who can help receive the money and then wire back here, i didn't want to take that because if i have suggested that to you, you would have still given your bank instruction and they will themselves tag the account suspicious again. So, who is now suspicious for you to hold back the western union you sent to me???? So, you have also suspected me too,so it's not about that Ivana account. You would have told me this long ago that you didn't trust me because the WU is on my name and not to someone else. ( this is very funny) That's why i said you are playing games with me and still pretend about it. OR did Western Union tell you my name is also suspicious?????

You said we have to end this money talks and has repeatedly dragged it on , so, like i said,i am tired of the money talks since you don't want to end it, i am now ending it. Have your money and don't help any more. This wouldn't have caused our relationship, but on confirmation of the fact that the woman i have given my heart and loved and wanted to spend the rest of my life with does not have a single love for me but instead has been playing with my emotions and manipulating me, like i have always told you money doesn't give permanent joy and happiness. Please leave me alone and let me be, DO NOT HELP ME and lets call this thing we call relationship/love off, there is no love without trust. I am not hurt because you didn't help me, but i am hurt because i thought i have found love in you only to be betrayed and fooled.
Take care of yourself and God bless.
Kelvin

Jack Boot

If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
betrayed and fooled.

Talk about irony.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Bertje

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And then

Quote:
how can they tell me there are some digital manipulations in the piture

..yeah, I wonder Very Happy

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Superduck
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah....no manipulation at all Laughing Or maybe he is just saying the truth Smile

Why not send him that pic back and say something about manipulation? Or is this pic just for Sec-P1c and Polly can´t see it...if we pretend this is real happening?

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am late with posting, I was having some seruous trouble after dental surgery, but now I am kind of myself again, but I am behind with all my emails.
Polly does not know anything about the Sec-P1c manipulation, and I didn't say anything about it at all in my good-bye mail too him, I just played stupid and was very very sorry. It is advised by Eater not to confront the scammer, and under no circumstances let him know that he has been baited.
I will try to attack him from another angle though, using the detailed information he has provided with his log-in attempts......and I hope it will work. He will get an email, from a lady he does not know at all.
Not yet......
This is what Polly wrote to him:

An Kelvin
Jan 23 um 7:02 PM

Good evening Morkel,

Oh my goodness, I think you are completely paranoid!
I have never betrayed or fooled you, but whatever, may it be as you wish.
I do not wish to comment on any of the nonsense you have written, for if I did, I would get really angry.
I will get may money back and wish you good luck with your project.
I still love you, but I will get over it.

What I like is that it seems he really went to the Western Union with the fake receipt, because there was a very long break in communication after he has received it, so I do think that he might have told the truth, when he wrote this:

Quote:
Kelvin
20 Jan um 1:03 PM

Hello baby,

I just got back now from western union to let you know the information is incomplete only to see a message, I wasted a hell lot of time there, you instructed them at western union for checks and i am just seeing it now. If i had seen it before i left, i would have done that and sent to them before going there.

Laughing

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am late with posting, I was having some serious trouble after dental surgery, but now I am kind of myself again, but I am behind with all my emails.
Polly does not know anything about the Sec-P1c manipulation, and I didn't say anything about it at all in my good-bye mail too him, I just played stupid and was very very sorry. It is advised by Eater not to confront the scammer, and under no circumstances let him know that he has been baited.
I will try to attack him from another angle though, using the detailed information he has provided with his log-in attempts......and I hope it will work. He will get an email, from a lady he does not know at all.
Not yet......
This is what Polly wrote to him:

An Kelvin
Jan 23 um 7:02 PM

Good evening Morkel,

Oh my goodness, I think you are completely paranoid!
I have never betrayed or fooled you, but whatever, may it be as you wish.
I do not wish to comment on any of the nonsense you have written, for if I did, I would get really angry.
I will get may money back and wish you good luck with your project.
I still love you, but I will get over it.

What I like is that it seems he really went to the Western Union with the fake receipt, because there was a very long break in communication after he has received it, so I do think that he might have told the truth, when he wrote this:

Quote:
Kelvin
20 Jan um 1:03 PM

Hello baby,

I just got back now from western union to let you know the information is incomplete only to see a message, I wasted a hell lot of time there, you instructed them at western union for checks and i am just seeing it now. If i had seen it before i left, i would have done that and sent to them before going there.

Laughing

Jack Boot

tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He loves you MG.

Quote:
Hello Sophia,
Thanks for your contact but please in all honesty, i don't think i am ready for any form of relationship/hook-up now. I just need a break to re-organize myself.

But if i may ask, you shouldn't have betrayed Polly by trying to hook up with her man, i am sure you wouldn't find that funny is she (Polly) or some other of your friends should do the same to you. I am a straight forward person and can't keep two women at the same time, i rather remain single and alone than play games.

Please as an advice, don't judge people by their face value, you said i am hot, but that shouldn't make you want to jump into conclusion about my type of person, not all that glitters is gold. There are a lot of hot and handsome men out there but their facial outlooks doesn't reflect their hearts, and if you mistakenly get into their traps, they will mess you up and break your heart and i am sure that isn't what you will like.

In conclusion, i don't play games, you may have seen my correspondense with Polly and things has not been well between the two of us, but the love i have for her can never let me cheat on her and treat her badly NOT even with her friend. And since you can do this,it means you can not be trusted and that isn't what i ever want in life. I want pure and unadultrated love,and not a fling or any form of games. I hope you can understand my person, i am truly very sorry .
Take care of yourself and have a nice weekend.
Kelvin

I'll reply along the lines of this is not something that I would normally do, and if he changes his mind for him to contact me, or I might try from another email and go down the , he contacted me route, or better still, I'll do both.

Safari Olumide: Lagos - Cotonou - Allada "You will Die in Jail"
Jack Boot
Sand Timer -Carbonell l14 months and ongoing.
the doctor told me that i'm thinking too much and he said it may make me collapse if i don't stop thinking......Fred

Honey Am always happy when you call me those beautiful names CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN with MARSHALLOW DIPPERS,Am flattered again calling me SWEET STICKY And SOFT......Carbom3ll
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tigerlily...whatever it takes, try to keep that asshole in the game Smile
I am trying here, too...Julie from WU Crooked management has sent him a massage, asking for him jumping in to kind of a whimpy business, but he seems to be very reluctant at this point, no postings, because he might google, he's not as stupid as other lads Cool

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He did not get back to my other addy's message. I have tried to get him into collecting dormant WU payments with that other character, but he didn't go for it. Maybe my other character's second email might have made him come back to Polly though. He now pretends to be suspicious about another woman approaching him Laughing

My other character's first message to him:

Hi there,

I will just like to firmly introduce myself to you.
My name is (or is not) XXXX, but for you it will be XXXX from now on, and what you can take for granted is that I work for Western Union, and that is why I know for sure that you're a 419 scammer. I have evidence that is valid enough to cause a shitload of problems for you and your associates in Lagos and Trenton/USA, and in the UK of course. Well, I don't mind in the least, because you seem to be a damned whole lot better and smarter that all the small yahoo bois a woman holding my position happens to encounter in business on a daily basis.
You will of course want to know how and when I got to learn about your little Benin-Nigerian romance business. I will let you know on the occasion.
And don't get me wrong here just for one second, I don't mind your scamming.
I will need exactly someone like you for MY business.
Are you in?
Get back to me if you want to go for the big bucks, not just some small romance chicken shit.

His reply:

Quote:
Date: 2015-01-23 23:49 GMT+01:00
Subject: NOT INTERESTED PLEASE.
To: my other character

I don't know what you are talking about and i am not interested in your business and please don't contact me again.

He got that in return:

And why would I not contact you again? Give me one fuckin' reason not too, you poor motherfuckin' backyard small romance boi!?
I have to tell you that YOU ARE FOOOOOOOL, dropping that maga, she's been paying good monies to other yahoo bois, stupid as she is, and I know, for I can insight all her transactions

And now, with that knowledge, big Morkel gets back to Polly all of a sudden. Coincidence or providence? Or just malicious intentions? Hm, none of that I guess. It must be true love

Quote:
Kelvin
26 Jan um 5:05 PM

Hello,

How are you doing? Just for old time sake and as an advice, you have to be mindful of people you relate with or maybe people you call your friends because they can betray you tomorrow. someone you know has contacted me and told me she got my contact and picture from your phone.
Take care of yourself and have a good evening.
Kelvin.

Oh, hello and good evening Morkel,

oh wow, thank you so much for you message, I have missed you so much! I had to cry some tears of joy when I saw your message in my inbox, so how are you doing?
And what is this message about, who is that person I know who contacted you, and what ?
Oh Morkel, I am so grateful for your attempt to warn me, but I would need to know the details! Who is it?
Oh Morkel, I miss you so! I thought I might get over it, but now it seems like I can't!
Anyways...thank you for the information. I hope you have been successful, sorting your contract out in the meantime.
I wish you all the best.

Jack Boot

tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Who could that be I wonder. I sent him two other emails telling him that it was not something that I'd normally do, but felt this instant connection to him.
He hasn't replied, so I'll leave it for a while and then try from the Dating site.

Jack Boot
the doctor told me that i'm thinking too much and he said it may make me collapse if i don't stop thinking......Fred

Honey Am always happy when you call me those beautiful names CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN with MARSHALLOW DIPPERS,Am flattered again calling me SWEET STICKY And SOFT......Carbom3ll
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Tigerlily, Polly assumes that the "friend" might have been Robert, her gay flight attendant friend in Vienna Smile.
Morkel has written to Polly again, but her reply is brief and kind of a "good bye", to clear the way for your character.
I can still get back to him later..... divide et impere Cool

Quote:
Kelvin
Jan 26 um 10:05 PM

Please don't bother, i just don't want to get in between you and your friend, but try to be more careful with friends, i am telling you this out of experience and what i have been through in the hands of so called friends, of course that is part of the reason why i am stranded here, you know the story.

I am still here and still in dire need, even in deeper problem because time has gone so much and those machines has attracted much more money. It hasn't been easy though, but all the same, thanks for your concern.

It has been difficult too taking you off my mind but what can i do? Maybe with time i guess. I was really hurt though.
Regards.
Kelvin.

Good evening Morkel,

thank you very very much for your warning, but Morkel, I really have no idea why Robert would do such a thing......he is gay, but he knew well that you were not, and that you were with me all the time, so I really do not have the haunt of a notion what his intentions might have been doing what he has done, I am totally lost here! I will surely talk to him, but does that change anything between you and me?
Morkel, I really wish you all the best.
I still have strong feelings for you, but I will get over it, I solemnly promise.
I am positive that you will find a way to solve your present situation.
Somehow we were just not meant to be, and that is sad.
Please write to me every now and then.....I will always keep you on my mind, because I have dearly loved you.
My message is in the song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pS4ZSDf5azs

Good bye for good.....Polly

Jack Boot

Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A tragic story of lovers who were not meant to be...

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes...it is really sad. He has sent another message, but Polly will not answer, so that he might flee into Tigerlily's open arms Cool. Should he not fall for her, Polly can still sontact him again, seems he left his backdoor open for her

Quote:
Kelvin
Jan 27 um 11:58 PM

Like i told you before, it's not Robert,and i told you i don't want to get in between you and your friends.Now without even telling you who it was, you want to confront the guy. It's not him but a lady.

You are the one who didn't want us to be because of lack of trust, its very obvious. If you say you do then you should be able to prove it to me.
Have a good night.
Kelvin.

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am more than happy that this lad has gotten back to me after all, I have put a lot of effort into it, like sending him poems and song lyrics.... after several attempts this song text seemed to do the trick: Donna Summer's "There will always be a you"

Hello Morkel,

I know that you are mad with me, and you have told me clerly that you don't want me in your life anymore.
But that does not mean that I can just forget you.
You are still haunting my mind and my memories.
Morkel, there will never be another you.
Like the stars that shine above
In a warm and wind tossed love
Just like tears that fall forever
Like the raven and the dove
Looking for a perfect love
After rainy, stormy weather
I am yours and you are mine
Till the stars fall from my eyes
There will always be a you
A ship sailing without end
A lost tire, worn down friend
An old broken run down shoe
I keep running back for more
At least you thought I would be sure
But I gave up, I broke, it's true
Still there will always be a you
Don't ask me how.........
I tried so long
And in my heart I know
I will NEVER go away if you wanted me to stay
Well, in a million years I wouldn't go
cause I love you so, yes I do
I love you so, I could never leave you
Don't go away, don't go away
There will always be you
A ship sailing without end
A lost, tired worn down friend
An old broken run down shoe
I keep running back for more
At leat you thought I would be sure
But I gave up, I broke, it's true
Still there will always be a you
I am yours, and you are mine
Till the stars fall from my eyes
There will always be a you
I will never go away
If you wanted me to stay
Well in a million years I wouldn't go
Cause I love you so
Yes, I do
I love you so
I could never leave you
I love you
I love you
Don't go away
Can't go away
There will always be you
At night I cry
Can't find a reason why
I'm left alone
Can't seem to understand
There will always be you
There will always be you
There will always be you

I love you
Polly

Quote:
Kelvin Morgan
Mrz 26 um 11:37 AM

Where did you copy this poem from, i can't believe this is coming from you. Did i hear you say (you love me???)

Morkel, my love

as sure as hell this message was coming from me.
I still love you, and I miss you like crazy.
And the poem is a song text.
Does that really matter?
Morkel......please get back to me!
I am burning for you, and i miss you horribly!
I love you!

Paulina

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YEAH......he's back, nice!

Quote:
Kelvin Morgan
27 Mrz um 10:22 PM

I felt really bad about what you had to let me go through because you never trusted me. How can you love a man you never trusted? You have repeatedly told me you love me and it baffles me so much. I am who i am and i stick to my woman faithfully. Even when you went and met with some other man, i was hurt and still i forgave and forgot. Even amidst our situation then, when i was contacted by someone who knows you, i still didn't give in, if i am that type of person all this while you left and abandoned me, i would have contacted her and want to do something with her, which i never did till date, in fact because of this let me open up a little bit, do you know any lady, who works as Ground Crew for BA at Manchester Airport? It is not my intention to cause or create any problem, though she tried to let me know you are not her close friend, and to keep it to myself which i never did, but told you this immediately, if you want i can forward her emails and my replies to you. he he, that must have been Tigerlily, trying to hook him up

What i just realized is that when you love a woman and give your heart to her,she plays and toys with it. I now realized women love and cherish men that lies to them and toils with their emotions, but i can't change my nature by trying to be mean to women, it is not in my nature. no dear, of course not!

Oh Morkel,

I am so happy that you made up your mind and got back to me after all the hard times we have been going through! I just could not forget you, because I have missed you and your sweet words like crazy, and you might have realized that, because I have tried to contact you over and over again, and now, eventually you have answered me, and I am so grateful, and there will always be a you, and there will never ever be another man in my life, I promise you that! Morkel, I really do love you from the bottom of my heart, and please don't leave me again!
How are you doing, where are you now, have you finished your contract? Are you back home, and how is your mother doing in Italy?
I LOVE YOU!!!

Paulina

Jack Boot

tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
do you know any lady, who works as Ground Crew for BA at Manchester Airport?

That was indeed Tigerlily trying to hook him, but MG he only loves you.

Great that he's back. Wink

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tigerlily, you can have him.....just set up another Polly Zey email account and take him over. You can tell him that you have forgotten your password, and yah00 locked you out or something. Then you can do to him whatever you want to do
Should he want to talk to Polly on the phone, we can meet on Skype, and I call him then. I bet you will be able to safari him Cool

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kelly will not receive an answer from me, Tigerlily will take him over. Polly will have an accident, and in a week or so, Tigerlily will write to him, impersonating Polly.
He truly deserves what he is going to get now.........what a whiny, disgusting piece of dirt!

Quote:
Kelvin Morgan
28 Mrz um 6:31 PM

My dear, what baffles me always is when you say you love me from the bottom of your heart. Do you know what that means??? To doubt and abandon me all this while because i needed help from you. That was why i decided to keep to my own and prove to you it is not all about money. From the very first time i started with you, it has been pure and genuine. I was humiliated and insulted even after trying to prove to you by doing what i was asked to do, i felt so stupid when i realized it was your own intructions. But let me not go there any more. It has never been my intentions to leave you.

You asked where i am now and if i have finished my contract. NO, i have not, it was very difficult for me then when i needed that help and it delayed so much before i could come up with the required money to get those equipments released, so when the money came, the dumourage, i mean extra money i had to pay because of lateness in the clearing was more than the initial amount i needed. Now i have gotten the equipments out and supplied, but one of the equipments didn't match the specification and has to be returned and exchanged. I have contacted the seller in London but there is an additional money which i have to pay before it could be changed because the main one i needed now is more expensive than the one i have here, it means that when i return this one with me, i still have to pay some additional money before the needed one will be sent because they are not the same price. so that has held me down again. I know what i went through all this months
just to get the machines cleared. I don't mean to be telling you this now, its just that you asked me that's why i had to open up.

Have a nice weekend
Kelvin.

Jack Boot

tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for handing him over MG, I just hope I can pull off impersonating Polly, you have your own unique style.

As long as I can do that, don't worry, I'll take very good care of him Twisted Evil

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad truly deserves to be taken for another round.
Tigerlily has not posted anything, so Polly made up her mind and tried to get him back in again. Knock on wood

Good evening Kelvin,

I was having to think for quite a while about your message and about all you have said, and that is the very reason why I have not yet replied.
Kelvin, you are really putting a whole lot of emotional stress on me by making me responsible for your personal situation, but am I really? Dear, what baffles me most is that you are accusing me of abandoning and doubting you all the time, but when and where have I ever done a thing like that? I have sent you money, but you were not able to pick it up for some reason unknown to me. But that should be all history now, and Kelvin, although I have not written back to you for weeks and weeks and weeks, I just can't seem to let go. Whenver I look at your pictures, my mind seems to slip back into the neverending love mode, do you know what I mean? It has been quite a while since we were in daily contact, and I have tried hard to set my mind at ease and just forget about you.........but to no avail. My feelings for you are to deep, and while I was meeting other men for dinner, my thought were just circeling around YOU, and YOU, and only YOU.
Kelvin, my mind and soul is haunted by your presence, although it didn't last for too long really. Is there still a chance for us? Or are we just ashes and wine?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4m-j2o7yUk

I love you.
Polly

Jack Boot

tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I never realised that this lad said his mother is Italian, that's great so is mine in real life.
KELVIN Rebuffed Sophia to start with, he didn'tthink it was very nice betraying a friend

HI kELVIN
I'm sorry to bother you again, but it has
been on my mind, so I just had to send you another
mail.I hate the fact that you think that I could
do that to friend. Polly is not a friend, more an
acquaintance, we only know each other a few days and she
spend her time with Lufthansa crew not BA.I just
wanted to tell you that so you don't think badly of
me.SophiaatSophia,
How are you? I have been thinking of your openness and politeness, i have long not been going out with Polly, i just thought i should write you if you genuinely feel we can know each other. Please can you tell me a bit about you and send photos.? Which of my pictures did you see with Polly?
I will be waiting to hear from you. Take care and have a lovely day.
Kelvin.

while Sophia was in hospital, she got an email from him, , but lost it on her IPAD, NOW FOUND IT ON MY LAPTOP.
being very upset st losing his mail, she had to mail him in a very confused manner, still waiting for a reply but if not i'll mail him in a less confused manner, I think we may have him now

dear Kelvin,

I hope you can help me here. I hD AN ACCIDENT AND HAVE BEEN IN HOSPITAL FOR 4 MONTHS,because I HIT MY HEADI WAS HEAVILY SEDATED THERE, but I seem to remember getting an e mal from you and replying that I would write to you when o got hme. I'm now home and idon't know if t was all a dream, I'm very confused. I know that you felt like someone close to me but I can't remember muchatall about youi think the bang on my head and the sedation have affected me a little bit. I now can't find the mail you sent me, can you send it again and jog my memory asto why I feel close to you in my heart. sorry about this but I hope you can help me. I am better now but I have to now what we mean to each other or was it all a dream.

please reply quickly

will hetryto take advantage of an obviously injured person??

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tigerlily, so great to see that you are back in the ring! I hope you will teach this lad a lesson

Cool

Jack Boot

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic