SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Kelvin Morgan is looking for love....slightly NSFW maybe

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This scumbag has tried to scam Superduck.....there is absolutely no excuse for that.
Flight attendant Polly gave him a cold shot, and he swallowed the bait. I will try hard to keep it straight. I will TRY, no guarantuees though

On Mon, 12/8/14, Polly wrote:
Subject: Your message on treffitsuomi24.fi
To: "morkel68(at)yahoo.com"
Date: Monday, December 8, 2014, 4:17 PM

Hello Kelvin,
thank you very much for your message and your email address, lol, I didn't even remember that I was still on that site, because I have moved out of Finland a few weeks ago. Anyways, that doesn't really matter, I have deleted my account there now, doesn't make any sense to stick around there much longer.I am living in Berlin now, that is in Germany, and I work as a flight attendant for Lufthansa, that's why I am traveling a lot. I have no children, and I have divorced my husband 3 years ago because he was cheating on me.I would say that by now I might be ready for a new partnership, and I am looking for a sincere, honest and
trustworthy man who I can grow old with.I am looking forward to reading your reply!
Warm regards, Polly

Quote:
Kelvin Morgan
Dez 9 um 10:01 PM

Hi Polly,
Thanks for getting back to me,when i didn't hear back from you, i already concluded it was lackof interest so i kept to myself, right now i am in London,i traveled for a job just last weekend andi already deactivated my account in Suomi24, because i felt ia was traveling and wouldnt have time to keep searching, so i will start now by telling you about myself without holding back, so i believe as we continue to communicate, we will know more about each other. I am a caring, amiable,hardworking, and honest person who desires a loving,compassionate, and an understanding woman for a real relationship.

I am a widower and a father of a 13 year old son, (Nick). I lost my wife 4 years ago and had remained single since then, but presently my son is with my mother in Italy, i couldn't cope with him after the death of my wife so i took him to Italy to be with my mother, my mother is Italian and she was married to my father till his death. I just felt i should move on with my life because i have been living a lonely life which i have decided to put to an end by getting involved in a real good relationship. I was married for 18 years.

I like taking things one step at a time, i am a strong believer of time, as time tells it all. I am a very dedicated and devoted person, I don't play games, thus; i will expect my partner to be sincere to me too, i will like a relationship built on trust, love and understanding. I believe this is the key to any strong and long lasting relationship. You will get to know more about me as we get along. I don't like preaching about who i am, but i practice as we all know action speaks louder the words. Please if given the chance and opportunity to prove myself to you, you will never have any reason to regret it at all, you look cool, calm, decent and nice and i will like to know you more.Like you also know, it's not all about physical appearances and beauty, i look inwards to the beauty of the heart.

My favorite color is blue, i like watching movies, soccer(football) i go to the gym 2 to 3 times in a week,i like shopping and traveling which my work has contributed immensely to.I am a geologist into drilling and exploration, I am from the United States and live in New York but my job has taken me to a lot of countries and places and that was why i came to Finland (Helsinki) two years ago, and will like to be there again any time soon, this time not for work, i like Finland and the people and if eventually i find love there, i don't mind relocating depending on what we decide( I and my partner). i don't want traveling to be an issue because i also travel once in a while, but tell me now, with your job will you be able to communicate with me for now before we can be able to see each other physically? I will also like to know more about you and feel free to ask me any question or anything you will want to know about me, please distance shouldn't be a
barrier because i am very ready to close it, i can relocate to any where i wish as long as i find love and happiness, at this stage in my life, i want to do things that will make and keep me happy.
I have to stop here for now as i look forward to connecting more with you, do have a good night sleep.
Warm Regards.
Kelly

An Kelvin Morgan
Dez 11 um 9:59 AM

Good morning Kelvin,

oh, thank you very very much for your answer, I highly appreciate that!
So, you have a 13 year old son? Where is he, when you travel abroad on your job, is he in a boarding school, or do you leave him with a nanny?
I am traveling a lot, too, due to the nature of my job.
That is why I couldn't get back to you earlier, because we are not allowed to use cell phones or notebooks in an online status during the duration of a flight.
I have just returned from a flight back from Philadelphia, and although I am doing this job for many many years now, the jetlag is still a problem, so I am very very tired.
Your job sounds very exciting and interesting! Do you still live in Finland, or have you already moved to another place?
I am looking forward to hearing back from you....... and my real name is Paulina. Polly is just a nick name, and I had used that to register on the datong site. One never knows, just imagine the embarrassement for me in case one of my workmates would have found me there....they would have made never ending jokes with me!

Have yourself a wonderful day!
Warm regards
Paulina

Quote:
Kelvin Morgan
Dez 11 um 6:43 PM

Hello,
Thanks very much for your email, I can understand your job and you don't have access to the email especially when you are working. For how long have you done this job and how young are you now? Just for knowing purposes, age is nothing but a number.

Yes, I have a young son who is presently with my mother in Italy, she is Italian, she went back to Italy after the death of my father years back. But I will like to bring back my son to live with me at some point before he gets into college. Obviously I couldn't cope up with him after the death of my wife and more over he was still too young then.

I live in Rochester NY, I only visited Finland then for just few weeks and returned back . I actually liked the people I saw then, that was what prompted me into registering in that site where I found you.

Oh.. I see, Paulina and not Polly, ( smiling), I can understand, so you are shy to find love? Or you are shy not to let your co-workers know you want love.( still smiling..) my dear, every one needs love no matter how we try to pretend, it is always better two than one, I am sure you will understand what I mean if you have once been there. So, you will have to tell me more about yourself, family, relationships etc, that will give me a better understanding of you and please feel free to ask me any question. Also, if it is possible to know your schedules ( flight) so I will know when you are working or not.
Take care of yourself for now and have a lovely evening. I have to rest now, I just got back from the site not too long ago. [color=red]<----the site? I guess he must be talking about the dating site, isn't he?[/color]
Regards.
Kelly.

He will definitely believe Polly is real...once I will have his phone number, I will call him from a different country every other day, Canada to start with Cool

An Kelvin Morgan
12 Dez um 11:16 PM

Hello Kelvin,

thank you very much for your email, too......I must admit I like the way you are writing, and I like your wording, you seem to be a very sophisticated and intelligent person, and that is something I really like in a man.
Your mother is Italian, and she lives in Italy? Oh wow, and your son? Is he attending an Italian school, and does he speak Italian?
I happen to speak some Italian, too, just imagine! Rome and Florence are my favorite destinations in Italy, I do not really like Venice, it is dirty and overcrowded, if you know what I mean.
Can I ask you a qestion? Would you let me have your phone number?
I want to hear your voice.
Voices are very important, and after seeing your pictures and reading your emails, I do have built up a certain imagination of how your voice might sound like.
I am sorry I cannot write much more tonight, I am very tired.
I am in London/UK, and there was really bad trouble here today. Due to a computer mistake, the whole air traffic was on hold for hours, and I am delayed, my flight to Pearson Airport Toronto will leave only tomorrow.
I would love to call you upon my arrival and talk to you for a while, would that be ok with you?
I don't know whether my new cell phone will work over there, I just bought it a few days ago, but it should, because it is a quarksband cell, and if it don't work, I will call you from my hotel, ok?

Buona notte......e ti già voglio tanto bene!

Paulina

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich

Last edited by Mountain Goat on Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Superduck
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great! He swallowed it good! Give him a real feel of love Twisted Evil Oh how I´m enjoying this....

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I will try to please him as good as I can

Quote:
Kelvin Morgan
14 Dez um 7:52 AM

Hello dear,

Please i am so srorry i delayed before getting back to you, it has been a very hectic week for me, i also had to work yesterday.

Please you dont have to ask for permission to get my phone number, i have actually wanted to ask you for the same but i decided to wait so it doesn't look as if i am rushing you.But good you asked me now. This is my number +44 743 8262 819, i also want to put a voice to our communication.

I want to also let you know that I was born in Palermo, Italy but came back to United States with my parents at the age of 6. I left united State at the age of 16 to attend school in Hamburg Germany. I lived in Germany for 6 years before relocating to Robert Gordon University Aberdeen Scotland where I had my Masters. My long stay abroad makes people to say I have German accent.(funny). Interesting....we will see!

I don't know where you are now, and i am sorry about your delays in London, sometimes i feel for you when your work is to fly all over the world, i asked you for how long you have done this. How often do you get off/holidays from work.
Please i will stop here for now untill i hear from you, do take very good care of yourself and have a lovely weekend, that is if you are not working.
Warm regards.
Kelvin

An Kelvin Morgan
13 Dez um 9:59 AM

Good morning Kelly,

it feels kind of funny to say good morning, while it still in the middle of the night here in Toronto. I am still here for the next 2 days, and then I will be flying out to Saò Paulo in Brazil. I will have a few days off then, and next Monday it will be a very long transatlantic flight to Bangkok in Thailand. My traveling might make it difficult to communicate on the phone because we will be in different time zones most of the times, but i will try my best to call you as often as I can.
You really went to school in Hamburg/Germany? That is such a coincidence, unvelievable! Do you still speak some German? It would be so nice to hear you speak my language!
Wow, your history sounds so exciting, half American, half Italian, that sounds like an explosive cocktail, and I can't wait to taste it.
I am really happy that you got back to me, I was somehow concerned that you might regard it as inappropriate that I have asked you for your phone number at this early stage, I am not very experienced in online dating, so I just thought I might give it a go.
Kelly, my life story is not half as interesting as yours, but I will tell you the most important events. My parents have both passed away. My father was a priest with the Catholic church, in the parish of St. Agnacht in Beulen on the Rinn. He died when I was only 17, and the circumstances of his death were really tragic, that was a very hard time for me and my Mom. He hung himself in the sacristy of the church, after there was rumour going around that he was allegedly involved in sexual relationships with several of the choir boys. That was of course not true, and Mom mandated a lawyer and sued the Vatican. It was a big lawsuit, and justice prevailed in the end, so Mom received a huge compensation payment. But she never got over all this, and she died of a heart attack just three years later.
After her death I left St. Agnacht and went to Frankfurt, where I started to work for Lufthansa. I met my husband there, he was a pilot. Yes, it is true what they say. there is a lot of romance going on between pilots and flight attendants, and it just happened. We got married in Las Vegas, and everthing was absolutely fine for almost 25 years, until I had to learn that he was cheating on me with a young bitch from Sweden, only half my age. That was very very painful, and I was having a real bad time. I filed for divorce immediatly, that was 3 years ago, and that is the story of my life so far. I haven't been out seeing anyone after that, because I have lost all my self esteem and trust in people. You will have to be very patient, so tread lightly on my ground, promise me that, please!
I will try to call you later, before I will go to town after breakfast. Should I not reach you, then have a wonderful Sunday, and take care!

Tanti saluti
Paulina

Jack Boot

If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Kelvin Morgan
14 Dez um 10:25 PM

I guess you are the one calling me now because you are the only one i gave my number here, i tried calling the same number back but couldn't get through now. I just saw you wrote because i have not checked since, I will read it now.
Take care of yourself
Kelly.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:
Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.71.216.3<br>Originating ISP: Visafone<br> City: Lagos<br>Country of Origin: Nigeria<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Yes, that was of course me, I wanted to hear his irresistable German accent, but all I could hear when I called him from my cozy little B&B in Toronto/Canada was a strong African accent...what a mistery Cool
Unfortunately he couldn't hear me, my microphone seems to be out of order, I need a new headset.

An Kelvin Morgan
14 Dez um 10:38 PM

Hello Kelly,

yes, that was me, and I could hear you, but for some reason you couldn't hear me!
Something is wrog with this phone here, I will have it checked as soon as possible, because I am having trouble with my cell phone here.
I will try again tomorrow evening, okay?
It was nice to hear your voice though, this brief experience got my imagination running wild!
I have to go now, there will be a crew meeting at the Airport in half an hour, and I must not be late!
Take care, talk to you tomorrow!

Buona notte

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Kelvin Morgan
14 Dez um 10:53 PM

Oh... good, please what was your imagination telling you when it was running wild. <----well, it was telling me that I am dealing with a moron who doesn't seem to give a shit about the details of his scam.....so, you're in Rochester/NY (USA), with a UK phone number? Really?
I couldn't hear anything at all, please i am so sorry about that ok, please do you have a permanent number with which i can reach you anytime?.
I have just read your email and the story of your life, but i will write you tomorrow when i am more articulate, it is late here and i am almost going to bed now to sleep ok. <----- it is getting late in Rochester/NY now? Oh come on......if we were both true, we should be in the same time zone, idiot!
Regards
Kelly.

No reply from me tonight..... because I am at Pearson Airport now, in an important Lufthansa staff meeting. I will call him next from Brazil......

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Kelvin Morgan
15 Dez um 12:39 PM

Hello dear,
Thanks for your email and thanks for keeping up with me, i will always understand when you cannot write or communicate me as a result of the different time zones you will be operating in.I am sure also that when ever you have the opportunity that you will always write.

I didn't hear your voice at all when you called yesterday even when i tried calling back the number couldn't connect. But at least i am happy you heard my own voice at least you now know what i sould like (laughing...)

My dear, no one is a professional in online dating as this is also my first time to look for love/partner/wife online, but i see it as normal dating just that we have not yet started seeing each other physically, we are using this period to familiarize with each other, in fact i will tell you about my wife and how i met here in my next email to you.

I have to say i am deeply very sorry for the loss of your parents, i am also sorry about your divorce,men will always be what they are, its not a good story after 25 years of being together.Do you have kids? Please i want to understand something here, your dad a catholic priest, i thought they do not marry? I am suprised and confused.I know what you have been through and i know it will be difficult to love again and give your heart completely to any man, but one thing i want to assure you is that there is always a reason for whatever that happens around us, if that did not happen or if i didn't lose my wife, we wouldn't be here communicating now. I want to make out of life the much i can, i have refused to allow my past affect my present, all i ever wanted now is to love again and be happy.What i can assure you is that you have gotten into a safe hand and i promise to treat you the way no other man has ever treated you.I want someone i can love and
trust, i have been betrayed sometime in the past by friends so that made me to keep to myself and dont have friends any more, i didn't feel it at all because then, my wife was still alive and she was everything to me,so you can imagine how empty i got when she died, but you know time they say heals wounds, so i am getting over her with time and i am sure with you in my life now, it will also help.

Maybe when we are together i can narrate my ordeal with friends, even the very last one that happened to be my attorney gave me the shock of my life, He has been the one managing my finances and properties, so he has access to my account. There is this house he was meant to buy for me in Boston early this year, it was just last month i discovered he never bought that house meanwhile the money was withdrawn from my account, so how do you quantify that? The case is still with Boston Police and my account closed to avoid further withdrawals till the case is finished.I went to Boston for this case before coming here, but i will follow it up when i go back to states after this job here. My dear, i need someone, (you) to trust with my whole life , i love passionately and it has to go with trust.

Life is really boring without a partner, it's better two than one. You might think you are happy now being alone. I believe in one man one woman.My problem is that when I love a woman I love her blindly with my whole heart that nothing bad that anybody will tell me about her that will change or alter my love for her. It is because of this that I always protect myself from falling in love and the best way to do it has been to stay out of any form of relationship which I have done for over 4 years now. I have finally decided that I should give life to my life again.Even with my success in my work, i am still not fulfilled because that love isn't there It will be nice to have someone to share life with, travel together. I want that special woman in my life to grow old with.

Please i have to stop here for now this is rather getting too long, so i wouldn't want to bore you with my long emails, slow and steady, little at a time and like you asked from me, i promise to be very patient and tread lightly too on your ground. Please take care ofyourself and have a lovely day/week.
I care.
Kelly.

An Kelvin Morgan
15 Dez um 8:22 PM

Hello Kelly,

thank you for your long and wonderful letter!
I am still in Toronto, but will be leaving for Brazil tomorrow late afternoon. As I will have a few days off there, I will go down to Santa Catarina from Saò Paulo, to visit some friends. I am on my coffee break, we are in a security training here at Pearson Airport facility, we train water emergency landing and aircraft evacuation, that is why I will not have too much time to write much!
Kelly, oh sorry, yes, of course you must be confused, thinking Dad was married to my Mom! They were of course not married, Mom was actually working in his household, and then one day it must have just made *booom, and he lost his self control. That happens very often, it is a well known secret that there are many, many children the Vatican is actually paying child support for, and they do it hapily, as long as it helps to keep the skeleton hidden in the closet. Here is a link to a German magazine article about that issue, you might want to have a look at it if you like, maybe the page has a "translate" function, I have not checked it out though: http://www.spiegel.de/spiegel/print/d-25990787.html

Dearest Kelly, you are so right, life without a partner is boring, and it is just not meant to be that way! I have been alone for 3 years, and it is high time that I will try my luck one more time, but if I should really commit myself to a man again, it should be forever. I am not looking for an adventure, or some lose relationship, I want a deep and intense partnership, grounded on mutual trust and never-ending love.
I love your voice, it reminds me of black velveeta, it sounds so smooth and intense, it was really a great experience, and I can't wait to call call you again when I will be in Santa Catarina!

Take good care of yourself, and don't forget to think about me every now and then!

Paulina

Jack Boot

username1939
Something the mods dream up

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MG, be careful what you drink.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-30493712

< --- my first
x5
Closed lad accounts < --- my first pink
Closed lad accounts x4
Go Gold

Never you insult me again. Never you write such to me. I am not begging you into this transfer, if you do not want to work with me call it a quit and never you write such to my mail box again.

Have a nice day. Mr. Richard Michel
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh my......., I might better pick another favourite drink then Wink

Quote:
Kelvin Morgan
17 Dez um 7:49 AM

Hello dear,
Thinking about you comes naturally and that is exactly what i have been experiencing lately, i have wondered why it should be soeven when i have not been with you physically, Thanks also for explaining to me more clearer about your dad. Yes, i read through the article.

I am wondering where you are now as you read this, but let me tell you about my late wife as i promised.

When i was still in Scotland, one day i wanted to call someone back in the states and mistakenly entered one wrong number and instead of reaching the person i wanted to, the call was picked by this young lady with nice sweet voice and when i realized it was a female voice and not my intended call, i told her i was sorry and that it was a mistake, she was very polite and understood it was a mistake, after that day, her approach to me and her voice kept ringing into my ears and a week after i called her again and introduced myself to her and we became friends,exchanged pictures, then we were writing letters and calling each other because there was no internet at that time. This happened for like 7 months and we fell so deeply in love with each other even when we have not met physically. Infact i have to tell you the truth i even proposed to her on phone before i returned back to states and made my prosal official with a ring. We got married on the 8th month and that was one month after my return from Scotland.
I will proudly tell you that we were happily married for 18 years before she died, we would have still been married today if not for her death, she was not just my wife, she was also my friend, best friend, sister which i never had.

The last word that she said that broke my heart and made me think that NO woman could ever be like her was the word that she said on her sick bed before she died, she asked me to do things that will make me happy. She said and I quote “I am dieing a happy woman Kelly, so be happy yourself, why is your face sad when I am happy. Listen if you keep your face that way again then I will stand up from this bed now and give you red meat (because I don’t eat red meat) be happy my dear and promise me that you will always bring thing that will make you happy, so that you will die a happy man like me” and that was her end and last words.

Intially, it was really tough for me but like i told you time isplaying a major role and with you now in my life, i am sure to be very fine.Both of us shares the same vies and wants the same thing, we both want a permanent relationship and not jumping from one relation to another. So i am sure both of us can work on and get the best we want out of this, like i have always told you, we really have to put behind us the past and move ahead and i promise to take very good care of you.I will pamper and treat you the way no man has ever done. I hate to preach but hopefully very soon we will have the opportunity to be together.

Ireally have to start my day now, do take very good care of yourself for me and i want you to be restassured that you are always in my thought even when i am working.
Have a lovely day.
Regards.
Kelly

An Kelvin Morgan
17 Dez um 8:48 PM

Good evening Kelly,

many thanks for your letter, and many many thanks indeed for telling me all about the sad way yor marriage has ended. Oh dear, I am so sorry to hear that your wife died of cancer! Your description was so intense that it almost made me cry!
Dear, I am in Florianópolis now, we will have a short stopover here, and then I will be moving on to Balnéareo Camboriú, where I will arrive around 10 pm here.
Is it ok if I give you a call tomorrow? I do so much want to talk you and hear your voice again!

Buona notte
tua Paulina

Jack Boot

Last edited by Mountain Goat on Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Superduck
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What made me wonder then (when he wrote me the very same lines) and now is that he said he called wrong number and week after he called to her, that same "wrong" number, again. If it was wrong number how the heck he knew what number it was? Which digit was the wrong/right digit?

Did he ask what number this is? Did he write it down?

Remember to ask that MG some crooked way. I hope you got him hawking Razz

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Superduck, you have to help me out, what exactly is this wrong number thing about? I don't have much time ro read back, I am working long hours these days and hardly have enough time to keep up with my emails Wink ETA: I have tried to call him, but couldn't get through. My call was forwarded to another number (which I couldn't see), and then I was told that my call could not be taken at the moment, and I should try again later.

Quote:
Kelvin Morgan
Dez 18 um 8:20 AM

How are you my dear?please i am sorry if my story got you emotional. Please feel free to call me any time as long as i am not working or sleeping at any point, i will always answer. (laughing...) most times when you travel from place to place, you wont be able to keep tab on the time difference.

I woke uplate this morning and i amin a hurry to leave for the site now, work is really progressing, but not sure i will leave here before Christmas.You see, if i had a loved one, i wouldnt be working this much even till Christmas because there is no one there for me at home, so most times going home will be too lonely for me, but that is by the way, i am happy i have found you now and it will be entirely a different thing now. I told my mother and son about you and they are very happy and looking forward to meeting you any time soon. Please take care of yourself, i have to get going now and start my day.
Have a lovely day/night/working day, whatever the case may be. (smiling...)
Kisses and hugs.
Kelly.

An Kelvin Morgan
19 Dez um 1:38 PM

Good morning Kelly,

Oh, it's nice to hear that your mother and your son are looking forward to meeting me, it might well be that I could be assigned to a flight to Rome or Naples, but it is vot very likely, because I am doing long distance flights most of the times. Where in Italy do they live, and does your son go to school there?
I just woke up, and I have a little headache; must have been one Caipirinha too many yesterday evening (smile). Oh Kelly, it feels so good to have a few days off, and I will try hard to relax and enjoy the beaches, I bought myself a new bikini, and after breakfast I will go for a swim. I am very glad to be here over Christmas, with no Christmas tree, because Christmas was very different when I was still married, when my husband and I would light the fire place, have a bottle of good French red wine and surprise each other with presents. Here in Brazil there isn't much that reminds me of Christmas, and that is a good thing, because it wold make me feel bad and sad.
Kelly, plese don't worry about having been to emotional, that is absolutely ok with me, it was just that I was so moved by the sadness of the events, and because I am a very compassionate person, I could well imagine how down you must have been.
Kelly, where exactly are you now, and what project are you working on?
I was under the impression that you are in the UK, because you have a UK phone number, now I am a little confused, are you in the US now?
I will have to get back to work next week; my flight schedule has changed, originally I was supposed to be assigned to a flight to Kuala Lumpur as a purser, but it will be Moscow next. Moscow is a beautiful city, have you ever been there?
Thank you for your kisses and hugs, it feels good to know that there is somebody who cares!

I kiss you back from a distance!
Have yourself a great day, and take care.

Paulina

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Polly has finally reached Kelly on the phone from Brazil, but he kind of twigged when he was asked to say a sentence in German.....of course it was nothing but the poor connection Wink

http://www.4shared.com/mp3/gYqJOgNBba/Polly_from_Brazil__vs_Kelly_th.html

An
Kelvin Morgan
19 Dez um 7:25 PM

Hey, good evening there in the UK Smile

Hello Kelly,

it was a horribly bad connection, but yet....it was great to hear your voice again!
I might be able to call you again tomorrow night, I still got plenty of coins to feed that phone booth in the lobby of my B&B here.
Kelly....your voice makes me sweat, there is something about you, and I know we will be happy together!
What exactly did you tell your mother and your son about us?

Good night, and kisses and hugs from
Paulina

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Kelvin Morgan
Dez 20 um 12:17 AM

Hello dear,
Please I am very sorry I have not responded to your email, I came back from the site very tired and even after reading your email I couldn't write back immediately. But I am surprised you asked me where I am now, I told you before now and I have always told you how I have been working here. You also sounded so unsure and worried from your email. A lot of the questions you asked are all what I have told you before now, like where I live and where I am working presently, where i am from and where in Italy my mother is from (palermo) , if my son goes to school there, Or does that signify that you have not been following me or understanding me? The connection was really very poor when you called earlier today and could hardly hear you. I think you were trying to ask me something. Presently, I work in a newly establishing brewery, I am setting up water channels and boreholes.

What else would I have told my mother and son about you if not that I met you and that I think I will settle down real soon, she has always advised and encouraged me . You know today is the first day I heard your voice and you sound really nice. But from the tone of your voice, even in your email, well, I have to stop here for now, but please I will appreciate it more if you open up more to me, feel very free to relate with me and never work in assumption. Take care for now and have a good night sleep.

Kelly.

An Kelvin Morgan
21 Dez um 1:50 PM

Good morning Kelly,

thank you for your letter, and sorry that I didn't reply earlier, but I was having serious health problems. I think it must have beeen the ice cubes in the Caipirinhas, probably they have used tap water, and I was havening bad stomach problems. I am doing a little better now, but I still have to stay close to my bathroom, so there won't be any beachfun today and tomorrow.
Kelly, I remember now that you have told me about Palermo; the network is not very strong here, and sometimes it takes forever before an email will open at all, so I hardly ever read back through your earlier massages.
Kelly, please don't get me wrong, but I had also vaguely remembered that you mentioned your house in Boston, and that is why I thought that you live in America.
How are your son and your mother doing, are they fine? Will you go and visit them for Christmas, or will you stay in the UK, all alone and by yourself?
Have you already got all your presents together? There is no such stress for me, because I have nobody, and I sincerelly do hope this will change soon, now that I have met you. How long will it take until your project will be finished, so that we might maybe arrange a personal meeting? How do you like the idea?
Your letters mean a lot to me, and I really like the sound of your voice!
What do you think, would it be a nice idea to call your Mom and your son on Christmas Eve, should you not go and see them?

My thoughts are with you, it is so good that I have found you!
Warm hugs
Paulina

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Benin story comes next.....

Quote:
Kelvin Morgan
22 Dez um 10:23 AM

Hello,
Good morning to you, how are you? Please I am so sorry to hear you have been down and sick, but good to hear you are getting better. It's ok you remember what I have told you in the past, but for real I was surprised when you were asking me those questions which obviously I knew I already told you.

The house I mentioned about In Boston is the recent one which my attorney swindled me, I am sure I told you about that too, he was meant to buy the house but it was recently I discovered he never did but meanwhile he withdrew from my account. That's why I told you the case is still with the Boston police. I told you I live in Rochester New York

I have always had it in mind that we will plan for our meeting, it is very important, I hope your work will let that happen soon. For me, I am nor always this busy, it only happens once in a while, like this is the only major work I have done this year if not I won't be this busy now. Although there is this other contract I bided for in Benin Republic which they just awarded to me, I got the notification only last Friday. I had wanted and planned to go and see my mother and son as soon as I conclude this job, it is meant to finish this week, but from the look of things,it's likely to extend till next week, so I am a little bit confused now on how to handle things, ranging from our meeting which I want soon, to going to Italy and then going to Benin Republic to sign the contract. Also I am required to buy some of the required equipments and machines needed for the new contract and ship to Benin because the contract stipulates I supply and sign the contract so I can be paid half the contract sum as mobilization fees.

So I am thinking so concluding here first, buy the required machines and equipments , ship them , then fly in there to sign the contract, after which, depending on how ready you are, we can then plan for our meeting, even if it means for just 2 or 3 days, then I will go to Italy to see my son and mother , after which I can then go back to states.
The thing is that you are just too busy, if not it would be lovely if we both go to Italy together to meet with my mother and son, but that will be after we have seen. They will indeed want to see you.

Please try as much as you can to keep me updated as to your work and schedule so I should be able to know where you are at every point , i feel a bit far away from you lately because our communication isn't going the way it should, I am sure it is because of where you are and the poor internet there. I am on my break now so I decided to write you to update you. Please take care for now and remember you are always in my thoughts.i hope you are getting even better now in your health.
Have a lovely day .
Kelly.

I have just tried to call him again, but I couldn't get through. The call could not be completed because he forwarded his calls to several numbers....he will have to explain that

An Kelvin Morgan
22 Dez um 8:09 PM

Hello Kelly,

wow, thank you for your long letter, and what is that about a contract in Benin Republic? That is in Africa, correct? Oh, too bad I almost never fly these locations. For me everything has changed again. They were planning to send me from Moscow to Kiev, but now it will be Moscow to Hongkong, that is why I will have to leave on 25 Dec with LH 507 to Frankfurt, and from there it will be LH 1540 to Domodedovo Airport in Moscow.
Dearest, thank you so much for your concerns about my health, but I am doing much better again, I am kind of tough, nothing gets me down that easily.
So, you can't spend Christmas with your mother and your son? That is really sad, but I can understand you, a business man has got to make money!
I could try to get a nice gift for your son in Hongkong, they are pretty famous for all different kinds of electronics, and that would be exactly what a kid at that age would like, right?
Kelly, I have tried to call you half an hour ago, but I couldn't reach you, the call didn't go through. I was notified that the call could not be completed because you forwarded your calls to several phone numbers......do you have any other phone number to call you?
I miss your voice, I might try again later!

Have a good night, and take care!
Paulina

Jack Boot

Last edited by Mountain Goat on Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i feel a bit far away from you lately because our communication isn't going the way it should

Translation: You are not going along with my script, Christmas is in 3 days and you're not allowing me to give you the money shot! The other yahoo bois are making more money than I am! You're just not cooperating!!!

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Something like that, ha ha ha! Well.....I have received another email, and he does not seem to be content at all, as far as my pre-marital devotion is concerned. He has sent two pictures.....one customized for me, and oh my, how I love him now!

Quote:
Kelvin Morgan
24 Dez um 12:42 PM

You are indeed a tough woman, this is opposite of me, that is why I am really taking my time to actually know your person more, I have tried to control my emotions and feelings so I don't fall in love with you, it happens to me that way because once I do, I do so with my whole heart and like I already told you, I don't want anything to break my heart, I rather remain alone than to be in a relationship that will cause me pains and sorrow. Why I am saying this is because I think about you always, where ever I go even at work, I can help but to always think of you.

Why I don't write always isn't just because I am not sure of when you will read it to reply because you might be working for days and don't have time or internet access to respond to my emails. More so this issue of not being certain of where you are at a particular time is a disturbance to me, maybe because we haven't gotten together.

As my part of being open, I noticed something about you, you sound so unsure about me, my dear why I am saying is is that it is still early for me/us to re-access this relationship, think deeply about it and decide what we want, whether to go on with it or not, I am a very emotional person and I like you very well that's why I contacted you in the first place, but if you feel otherwise, this is the time, I have been heart broken in the past and don't want a similar thing to happen again, you wouldn't know or understand how emotional or deeply in love I could be when I love.

Sometimes I work underground, I took a picture yesterday after reading your email just so you will know, most times when I work underground, I barely receive calls , I have just that phone line and I bought it because of you, I don't have people calling me when I work overseas, so I wonder how my number would be forwarded to some other numbers, I don't even know the possibilities, I have never tried that before. Or have you done so before and can you be able to forward you number to many other numbers? Honestly, I don't understand that technology. Personally I would have loved to be with my mother and son since I don't have a wife now, but this job has taken a different dimension and needs to be completed as they have to commission the project this year. It is not about being a business man or making money, money means nothing to me to be compared with love and family. So I want you to understand that my not being able to spend Christmas with them doesn't necessarily mean it's about business or money ok. I am sure even in your work, some people will fly even on Christmas Day, it doesn't mean they want to or about money, I hope you can understand what I mean now.

Please my dear, I am a very straight forward person and please I want you to be straight with me too, I must tell you that you are not relaxed with me, I am sure deep inside your heart you know that, once I start dealing with someone, I should be able to tell about that person as long as we are communicating even though we have not been together physically. Please like I said, make up your mind about this relationship and tell me what you want, at this stage , I can take it , but once I give in my heart it will be disastrous for me. Because already the feelings is growing every passing day.
I have to stop here for now, take care of yourself and I wish you a merry Christmas.
Kelly.

An Kelvin Morgan
24 Dez um 9:12 PM

Good evening Kelly, my dearest!

Oh, you really made my Christmas, thank you so much for these wonderful pictures!
And one of them is dedicated to me, that is so personal, and so sweet!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Kelly, you don't know how happy this makes me!
Please don't get me wrong when you say that you are not sure whether I am relaxed with you. I have been hurt badly, and you know they say that once bitten, twice shy, right? I will try to do my best to establish our relationship and give it a solid chance to develop into something very special and great. It is just the speed of events that scares me a little, but with your help and support I will get over it. You must understand that I am very muchly stressed due to my job, plus on top of that comes the extra stress caused by the permanent exposure to malificient radiation while being up in the air. My next medical check will be in 3 weeks, and I sincerely hope that everything will be al right.
Kelly, as soon as I get home again, I will send you more pictures of me, I don't have any on my notebook, so please be a little bit patient!
Now Kelly, have you heard anything about that contract in Benin? Is it not risky to go there? I have heard that there are many various kinds of dangerous, venamous insects, snakes and other critters around there, and will you have enough time to get all necessary vaccines? You could catch Malaria or even Ebola, and I am scared that something bad could happen to you! Have you been there before, or will this be your first time in Africa?
Honey, I do not know any of technical call forwarding, I do not even understand how a normal telephone works, but never mind, it's ok. Here is my cell phone number, I just became aware that I haven't given you the number, sorry for that: +49 160 921 xxxxx.
I am not sure whether it will work all the time, might depend on where I am! Just give it a try if you should feel the need to talk to me, or send me a text message if you should not get through.
Kelly, please forward my warmest regards to your Mom and our son, I am very sorry I cannot give them a call and wish them a Merry Christmas!

Yours
Paulina

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kelly has sent me an SMS to my baiter phone, just to check out on me, and there is something on my mailbox, too. SMS came in yesterday at 8.16 pm from +4474338262819, saying: "Merry Christmas. How are you today? Just checking on you. Cheers."

Quote:
Kelvin Morgan
26 Dez um 5:15 AM

Hi,

My dear how are you? How was your day yesterday? Flying i guess.
I didn't work yesterday but i was here all alone and lonely too,but i had time to think about us.
whatever that is happening between us, i think is coming naturally, i even try as much as i can not to write every day so it doesn't seem as if i am rushing things, the conclusion i can draw from this is that there is a strong chemistry between us,because if we can feel this close and strong for each other now that we have not seen or been together physically,how much more when we are together.Please your work shouldn't affect anything and so is mine. Sorry to hear about the radiation stuff,i never knew such could be a hazard in your profession
Thanks very much for your concern about this job in Africa, i can understand your worries too. I have not been to Africa and this will be my first time.From my study about that country, there is no Ebola there and there has never been before, I will get the necessary vaccines before i leave here.

I sent your regards to my mom and son and never mind about not being able to call them to wish them a Merry Christmas, there will always be an opportunity not only to talk to them,but also to see and bee with them in person. I have to stop here for now as i look forward to your email.Take care of yourself for me.
My regards always.
Kelly.

An Kelvin Morgan
26 Dez um 2:16 PM

Hello Kelly,

oh, thank you so much for your sweet SMS, and don't worry about me, I am doing absolutely fine. I am in Moscow now, and it is so icecold here, you just wouldn't believe it! It is cloudy, and we do have some -9 degrees Celsius, that is almost unbearably cold for me! My teeth are ratteling with the cold, and the only thought on my mind is getting back to my hotel room and snuggle up in my bed! The hotel network is bad.....but I do hope I will be able to call you from the public phone in the lobby sometime later today!
Oh Kelly, I am still so captivated, the picture you have sent to me, holding up that cardboard is soooooo sweet!
Kelly, I will have to let you know that my feelings about you are growing stronger day by day by day by day by day......whenever I look at your pictures, your eyes are so special, your gaze is some kind of hypnotical, my knees are getting week and weeker, and I am getting more and more seriously convinced that I have a crush on you Smile
But please, Kelly.....you have to be patient with me, I have been hurt badly by my ex husband. I do not remember having told you everything about that marriage, but I am sure that I have told you that he was a LUFTHANSA pilot. He was American, but with African roots, hís late parents were from Ghana. I have never met them, both his father and mother passed away long before we got married, so I wouldn't know anything about Africa, but Kelly.....please be careful, I am worried about you, being in that country, and being exposed to all that specific dangers!
What exactly are you going to do there, and how long will it take?
My schedule has changed once again, it will not be Hongkong for my next destination, it will be Dehli in India.
Please forward my regards to Nick and your Momma.

Tanti saluti
Paulina

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Kelvin Morgan
Dez 27 um 9:16 AM

Hello dear,

Wow.. Moscow, i have never been to Russia before but i obviously know about the intense cold there.
Baby you flatter me when you commend that picture of mine so much. I am patient with you and will always be,i am not rushing you and wouldn't want to do that. Please take all the time you needed,remember i also told you how deeply hurt i was when i lost my wife, so i have been there and know what it feels like. I think we have been through the same type of pains in the past, like i have told you, i am here and ready to put things right again, i will make up for all the wrongs metted on you by your ex-husband. I want to be the one to heal those wounds and put things back the way they should be. It is always better two than one, and the anticipation to have someone to grow old with and spend the rest of our lives together and happily too. I want you to be rest assured that i will always be there for you.

Please you dont have to worry so much about me and going to Africa, there is always a first time to everything, most of the places i have been to and worked, it's just like that. I don't plan to stay there for long this first visit, it's just to sign the contract, supply those required machines and equipments, then i will be paid some mobilization fees for the job, then i will leave there, and this process will take at most one week and i will be done there, i have like one month to plan and come back for the execution of the main job. The job has to do with refinery maintenance.

So, most definitely, we can plan for my visit after that but if you still dont have time and have busy schedule, then i will have to fly to Italy from there, but i just hope and wish your schedule will be less busy by then.

I have concluded my work here in London, and in i am already contacting sellers of those machines and equipments i will be needing for the supply.So, i will be paid on Monday or Tuesday next week and once that is done, i will conclude with those sellers and hand over to the shipper for shipment, so, hopefull, i should be leaving London towards the end of next week, but like you know,i will always keep you updated as regards my movements and schedules and your monetary issues........

Please for now, take care of yourself and have a safe flight to India, My thoughts, hopefully when we get together we will decide together and consider you quiting that job of yours, you wont have to fly forever, you will make space for the younger people. I am sure to be able to take care of us even if you dont work any more. Just my thoughts ok. But we can talk about that when we are together and i am sure there are many other things to talk about too.
You are always in my mind. I truly care.
Kelly.

An Kelvin Morgan
28 Dez um 6:40 AM

Hello Kelly,

I am already up, it is icecold in my hotel room because the heating went down, there's always trouble like that in Russia. I will take a hot shower, and then I will try to get some breakfast.
Kelly, I would like to give you a sweet nick name, if you don't mind, and I thought I might just grab it from your email address......is it okay if I call you Morkel? Morkel sounds just so irresistibly sweet and sexy, I just love it!
I will be here for 2 more days, and I will try to give you a call later this evening, when I will be back from my shopping. There are some awesome stores here, and I desperately need new shoes. I love shoes, especially high heels, do you, too?

Morkel, how did you mother and Nick spend Christmas, did they have a good time and enjoyed themselves? What did you give Nick for Christmas, did you buy him a great gift at last, while leaving him all alone there?

I hope so much to see you soon, I have applied for a short vacation. I will be in India for 2 days, and from there it will take me to Norway. I might be able to meet you somewhere as of 5 January 2015, taken that your business in Benin will be successfully finished by then, what do you say?
I still have plenty of airmiles, so I could even book you a flight at my expenses, to any location my airline is serving, and that is many.

I am so excited.....oh Morkel, you have turned my life around for good, and I am so grateful!

Take care, I will hopefully talk to you later!

Paulina

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Kelvin Morgan
28. Dez um 3:09 PM

Hello dear,
How are you and how was your shopping today? Sorry about the cold and the heatingbthat went down,i can understand what it is like over there.

Please feel free to give or call me nick name and what you chose is fine(smiles..) As if you already know, i like sheos so much too, i have them very many and always buys any time i come across some good ones. Already i shopped for Nick before Christmas and hoping maybe somehow i could finish my work here before now, but all the same i have his gifts and i already told him i will be coming with them.

Please will it be possible you hold on with that date 5 January, so i can confirm to you towards the end of this week, Though i am doing all i can to see if i can leave here before weekend, say Thursday or Friday and once that happens, i will be able to know exactly when i finish the supply and signing of the new contract in Africa, but not sure to be done by 5th January.

Thanks for the offer of flight, i think that settles it all,i dont have to wait for when you are finally back at home before we can see, we will work it out just as you have said now when we fix the date.

Its been a restful day for me today,just sleeping and waking up at intervals, its been a very hectic week for me here. I am happy i found you and i am happy you are part of my life now. Take care of yourself and enjoy the rest of your day.
My best regards.
Kelly.

An Kelvin Morgan
28 Dez um 4:24 PM

Hello Morkel,

I am back now from my shopping, I was at the airport, that's the place where one would find the best stores anyways. I bought myself a burgundy red Prada handbag and 3 pairs of shoes. Funny, Morkel, that you have a faible for shoes, too! But you do not wear high heels, or do you? My best friend Nancy's boyfriend does, but he never wears them in public, only at home, when noone else is around.
Morkel, what exactly will that Benin contract be, will you build something, or will you only have to deliver some equipment?
I cannot cancel my vacation, I have already handed in my request, but don't worry, I will be on leave then for almost 3 weeks, so everything should work out fine.
I am so excited to meet you in person, dearest Morkel! You seem to the man just made for me!
Oh yes, Morkel, I totally forgot to ask you again, would you let me have your mom's phone number, so that I can maybe talk to Nick? I would love to talk to him, even it should only be for a few minutes!
Thank you in advance, Morkel, and I will try to call you later, it is cheaper after 10 pm Moscow time, I don't want to keep you awake for too long, I just want to say good night and hear your voice again!

Warm hugs
Paulina

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have tried to call him 4 times from Moscow, but I couldn't get through. It was probably due to his call forwarding to several of his numbers......

Quote:
Kelvin Morgan
28 Dez um 9:35 PM

Hello dear,

Please i am very sorry i missedyou two calls, no, it was actually FOUR! I was actually sleeping when you called. I just woke up now and saw you called and i came here and saw your email. I tried to call back but couldn't get through. Please once again, i am deeply very sorry. Good boy!

Definitely,you can call my mother and son Nick, and you can speak with them, i have already told them about you before now and that want to not only hear from you , but to also seeyou in person, so i will call them tomorrow and let them know you will call and they should expect your call. You are really family oriented and that has made me fall so much in love for you. Here is my mother's number +39 333 223 0531.

Yes,before i forget this, i like shoes very much , but not heels, i like and prefer flat shoes. I am sirprised someone (man) will like heels and wear it only at home. So what will he be doing with high heel shoes being at home? that is starnge though.

I am happy you will have three weeks,so it means our arrangements will work out well and we may even spend more time thatn what i have thought because i have always thought you are always working and dont have much time for yourself. Please i have to go back to bed now because i will be out very early tomorrow morning. Take care and i want you to know that some how, you have eaten deep into my heart like virus, but i just don't know how to show it but to wait for us to get and be together. BUT have it at the back of your mind that what i feel for you is stronger than what you think. And no matter how hard i try to take you away from my mind, it has been practically IMPOSSIBLE. But again, i believe slow and steady wins the race.Have a good night sleep and have a lovely week ahead of you.
Kisses and hugs.
Kelly.

An Kelvin Morgan
28 Dez um 10:15 PM

Hello Morkel,

I couldn't help myself staying awake until I finally received your massage!
I will call your son and your Mamma tomorrow, before I will have to head out for India, I solemnly promise!
It is kind of sad that I wasn't able to reach you tonight, but never mind, that's ok, hard working men need their well deserved sleep! I only wish I could share the bed with you and cuddle up *blush blush
But Morkel. you haven't told me whether you are going to erect a building in Benin, so to say an erected Benin building, or will you just have to deliver equipment to erect an erected building?
I want to show off with you and what you do, I want to tell my Lufthansa colleagues what kind of big shot I have shot, if you know what I mean.
And frankly, I have NO IDEA WHATSOEVER why Nancy's boyfriend would loves to walk around in high heels when nobody's watching. To my mind, he's kind of a sick character anyways, and I am more than relieved to learn that you are sober, high-heel-wise!

Morkel, you make me kind of dizzy and crazy, and the crush I have gotten on you seems to be getting crushier day by day by day!
I will try to get in touch with you again tomorrow.
Take good care, and have sweat dreams!

Paulina

Jack Boot

Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Morkel wrote:
My thoughts, hopefully when we get together we will decide together and consider you quiting that job of yours, you wont have to fly forever, you will make space for the younger people.

Huh? Is he telling you you're getting old? Laughing

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ The good thing about him is that he does not call me on the phone.

Quote:
Kelvin
Dez 30 um 1:19 PM

Hello dear,how are you? please i am sorry i have not written i have been very busy lately concluding here, i will also be leaving here soon, i will keep you updated as soon as i confirm my exact date.

Talking about cuddling, i love that so much and i have missed that so much and looking forward to that again.And if you don't mind me asking, how sexually active are you?and do you enjoys it?

I have been a bit worried, i called my mother to know how if you spoke with them but i have not been able to get through to them, were you able to reach them and speak to them?

Ok, about what i am going to do in Benin Republic, after the supply of those machines and equipments,they will be used to repair and maintain the refinery and i willalso have to do a partial dredging, but that will be when i return there much later, it wont be in this trip because i wont be here for long when i go this time.

Please i have appointment with one seeler and after that,i will be meeting with the shipper. Take care of yourself forme and know that i am always thinking of you,you are a part of me, saying i think of you is an under statement.
Kisses and hugs.
Kelly.

An Kelvin
31 Dez um 9:06 AM

Hello Morkel,

you do not have to apologize for being late answering my massage, I do understand that you are very busy in your work life, and you have to take care of your family in Palermo, and I do respect that job and family come first, so don't worry.
I am in Dehli now, and we we are 5 hours and 30 minutes ahead of Italy, so it was a little difficult to call your mother and Nick; my cell phone won't work here for reasons I do not understand. I am staying in a little B&B, because I don't like these big hotels. The phone number is +91852781xxxx, so if you want you can try to reach me here.
I will go to bed early though, so please call before 9.00 pm my time, that would be 3.30 pm in Europe. Tomorrow afternoon I will head out to Hongkong, and there I will be on hold for 2 days. I am sure I will be able to reach you from there!

Morkel, I am happy to hear that your job in Benin is not involving any dangerous activities. Where in Benin will you be?

Oh Morkel (smile), a certain part of your massage made me blush, really! You want to know about my sexual activities? I am a little bit abashed to talk about that, and I have to admit that there has not been any acitivity after my divorce 3 years ago, I have not dated anyone after that. When I was married and we were still happy, I had to be very active, my ex-husband had an immense appetite for sex, and he was almost obsessed with practising various exotic positions from the Kamasutra, his favourite position was always very stressful for me, but I have forgotten the name, it was something involving a bridge. I will let you know when it comes back to my mind.To be honest, sex with my ex was more stress than pleasure for me, and I do hope that will change with a new partner.

Morkel, take good care of yourself, I will try to get in touch with you when I will be in Hongkong!
You are always on my mind, I think of you many times, and I really like your picture!

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Kelvin
31 Dez um 11:42 AM

Hello my dear,

Good to hear from you, and thanks for your understanding as regards my busy schedule lately. I will be leaving here on saturday night and will be in Benin Republic On Sunday morning, i have scheduled to sign the contract on Monday. I will be in Cotonou precisely when i get there, that is the capital of the country.

Thanks for sharing with me about your sexual life, i just wanted to have an idea. Three years is a long time, mine is four years and i have missed it so much and greatly looking forward to that. I am sure to make it pleasurable with you, i am sure i will, that new partner will be you and no one else, i have that strong feelings within myself, (smiling...) My instincts tells me so too, i believe my instincts and it has never failed me, only if it starts now.
It will be like a bomb explosion for the two of us on the first night together. Please don't mind if i come so quickly the first time, it is usual when i haven't made love in a long time. That's what i call it, not just sex, There must be some emotional attatchment for me before i can sleep with a woman, that's why i have stayed this long without it. I hope you can understand. Well, enough of this topic. I dont like thinking about that and that has helped me all this years.

I will call you after sending this email. Please take care of yourself and i wish you a happy new year in advance.
Hugs.
Kelly.

An Kelvin
31 Dez um 1:31 PM

Hello Morkel,

I have just switched my notebook on to surf the web a little and collect some information about Hongkong (I have never been there before, this will be my first time!), when I saw that you have sent me another massage.
Honey, I have tried to reach your mother and Nick in Italy earlier today, I have tried it 4 or 5 times, but noone picked up the phone, my calls obviously went to the mailbox, but there was no option to leave them a massage, so I sadly couldn't say hello. Please forward my cordial greetings to them, will you do that for me?
Right now we do not have any electricity here, the power went off a little more than 2 hours ago, when I just had finished showering, and I couldn't use my hairdryer, so now I look like a creature from a comic book, and so probably you might not have reached me when calling me. My notebook will operate for a maximum of 3 hours, and then the battery will be empty.
I will try to reach you from Honkong, maybe my cellphone will work there, and you can call me on that number.
Oh Morkel, your description of you and me and our first night together made me so getting incredibly anxious with anticipation, I am very much looking forward to enjoy this nuclear explosion! It will have to be a very special night, and a very special place, and everything will have to be as romantic as can be! A wonderful dinner, a long walk on the beach, and a premier hotel suite with an open fireplace......oh Morkel, it will be fantastic, I know it will be!

Hugs and kisses

Jack Boot

Bertje

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice that the HK number comes in handy right away Very Happy.

Give him helllll!

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
username1939
Something the mods dream up

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't let yourself go to China as gmail has been blocked there
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-30623612

< --- my first
x5
Closed lad accounts < --- my first pink
Closed lad accounts x4
Go Gold

Never you insult me again. Never you write such to me. I am not begging you into this transfer, if you do not want to work with me call it a quit and never you write such to my mail box again.

Have a nice day. Mr. Richard Michel
tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can I have this lad MG after you've finished with him? Wink

Safari Olumide: Lagos - Cotonou - Allada "You will Die in Jail"
Jack Boot
Sand Timer -Carbonell l14 months and ongoing.
the doctor told me that i'm thinking too much and he said it may make me collapse if i don't stop thinking......Fred

Honey Am always happy when you call me those beautiful names CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN with MARSHALLOW DIPPERS,Am flattered again calling me SWEET STICKY And SOFT......Carbom3ll
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic