SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Soldier Dan

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another Mingle2 scumbag
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=92969
Quote:

Hi there! Hope you enjoying the Lovely Sunday with the joy and happiness during this season and period of Thanksgiving. Well Happy Thanksgiving my dear, wishing you long Life, Good Health and Prosperity. Well I'm Daniel can we have a chat to know more about each other? Greetings!

Quote:
Thank you for such a lovely message

Quote:
Hi thanks for your respond dear and i like your sweet name wow! what a sweet lovely name. Well let me start by telling you brief about me. My dear, I am a very sincere person who laughs easily, loves to tease and be teased and who communicates openly and honestly...I believe in honor, manners, ethics and treating people with respect and look for the same qualities in my friends. I also have a quiet side and am quite content staying home especially if I have someone to snuggle up with. I pride myself in being independent both emotionally and financially. I have reached the point where I am looking for someone who is open to a new friendship and maybe even a committed relationship...Am not just looking for someone to be with or just a one night stand but a partner who will be there for me and my son, who will be very loving, honest, caring and committed to home, marriage and family...I love to watch Tv sports rather than participate. I love wrestling. I want to travel the US visit all of the states and do things in each state. I love to go to the theater and see Broadway musicals. I love animals not snakes and reptiles though I have a puppy that I love. I want to be with close friends. Hope to read from you again. Take care. Daniel.

Quote:
I am quite loud, I have no real ethics and treat people badly. I love going out, don't like staying home. I have no pride. I am open to an open relationship and or one night standing. I have no kids/don't really like them. If you feel any of my qualities would make a good match for you, I'm totally open. Stay safe

Quote:
i enjoyed reading from you as well and like what you've stated and will like to know you more as i will also tell you more about me. For now, am less busy so here is my email you can contact me if you really want to know more about me. @yahoo.com or [email protected] take care!
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Good Evening! Thank you for writing me and want you to know that i appreciate so much. well, As the moonlight, with the lovely sounds of white doves singing praises to the Lord, may the day bring you joy and happiness and abundance blessings. My dear , I will like to tell you little about myself and let me start by saying am call Daniel 50 but still looking young as if am now in my 40's hahahaha lol and survive on my own financially. I love friends and family, I am a lot of fun and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone.I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people.
I'm a man that is living life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do. The best days of my life are yet to come. Am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage. Although I would consider myself a romantic, I don't believe that life is about the "grand passion." In reality it is more about comfortable comrade. I am a really fun person who loves people, loves to laugh.
I'm excited to see new places, meet new people and do new things.I'm not a fighter and I don't argue, life's too short but I do value friendship and intimacy. Respect is one of the most important requisites in a relationship, as are honesty and commitment. I enjoy going out to dinner, movies, walks, and quiet times. I love nature, enjoy learning, and have a deep respect and love for children. I'm fascinated with the world and different cultures and would enjoy learning more about them.I love to laugh and like being around people with a good sense of humor. I also appreciate people who are different and even quirky. They're usually interesting...I want to meet someone who is kind and enjoyable to be with.I know love takes time and am in no hurry. I have the rest of my life, that should be enough time ..She would have to be a woman of integrity, honest, confident, Needless to say an intelligent woman who is able to converse on several subjects
without getting into passionate arguments all the time. very affectionate,easy going,understanding, trustworthy,family oriented and supportive. she should be fun-loving and love to laugh...
Being through worst pain in relationship is not all that easy sharing it with people simply because it hurts. through that I have learn a lot from my past. There is no going to be turning back into old life style.I believe either of us had in mind of meeting someone special online but it has just come to pass with our personality description towards learning few thing about each other. I'm ready to fall in love with someone special who ever that happens to be.. there are few qualities which talks about genuine woman in relationship, such as faithfulness,loyalty, trustworthy, Honesty, Trust, Understanding,respectful etc. guess having those qualities in relationship can really help a lot. I am not looking to fill a void in my life, I am looking for my soul mate. I am a young looking for my age to which I am very grateful for. I do not play mind games and i cant afford to be played as that will be really hard on me. What you see is what you get
with me..I'm not sure exactly what they mean by personal habits, but I will take a shot here. Some personal habits include a fairly strutted, organized lifestyle. I like order in my life, but not to the point of being obsessive about it....I have a dry wit, but I do have a serious side, and I try to balance the two. I'm mostly serious at work or when the situation is warranted. Some of my hobbies include cooking, gardening, reading and fishing. Also, swimming and playing golf and Hockey in the summertime. I enjoy watching football, Hockey and golf, I enjoy attending sporting events, going to the theater and eating out, to name a few. I'm not sure if this answered the question. I love traveling, new and unknown in nature, life and people...I consider myself a very easy going person, even tempered. Well wish to write more but will like to end it here and write some other time. Have a blessed time. Kisses.

Regards,

Daniel.

Quote:

Daniel.
Such joy I had whilst reading your email aloud to the cats.
Your placement of the moonlight and doves thing was nice.
I prefer we had joy we had fun we had seasons in the sun hallahuhia
I'm not religious but I am a wiccan in training, I hope that is ok with you.
I've read all the books and have my robe and crystals and hope one day to spell you but that, I am sure, can wait for now. Do you think pentagrams are evil. I don't and I think it's intent that makes a thing evil or not. hallahuhia. Well YOu are a very young 50 indeed. You could get away with telling people you are 36, I'm kidding of course! WElll they say opposites attract and judging by your email we are infact opposite. Like North Pole and East Pole. Anyway I do like dinner so that is something we have in common. And I like to laugh. Laugh and laugh and laugh. It's awesome to do that. Except when the tears come. Sometimes I do that. I'll laugh til I cry and then can't stop crying. Sometimes I pee myself when that happens. I see You are Looking for Hosety and Trust. Understand. Respect. Sometimes the quality of a jelly donut isn't all it's cracked up to be but we will surly get along.
OH you like HOCKEY?! I love HOCKEY! I only watch it for the fights though. I really love it when they get all crazy and beat the shit out of each other.
I do hope you can write soon.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good Blessed Day! Feeling so loved and happy when i read your message my dear. You sound so nice and i think we can put things in Place to make this relationship a lovely one. My dear, My philosophy of life is to always try and find the good in people and be open minded. I am a passionate, intelligent, fun loving Man who has a touch of class and a young point of view. Have learned to take life as it comes, know who I am and where I am going. I love to have adventures, large or small, and am looking for someone to share them with. I enjoy doing anything that keeps me outdoors in the sunshine and wind, especially anything near, in or on the water. If it is in Ontario's cottage country all the better. I enjoy traveling and exploring new places, everything from exotic trips jumping in the car and seeing what is around the next corner and would love to share that with someone who feels the same way. I enjoy all types of music, concerts, live theater,
movies, having great conversations and listening to other people's perspectives. I enjoy a healthy, active lifestyle and like to keep myself busy with projects and activities...I look into the future with hope and would like to create a relationship based on respect, understanding, trust and love. Seeking a relationship with longevity and not just something will end in just a blink of an eye. I have a great sense of humor and can dish it out to make a sad day enjoyable. Honestly I've all that it takes to be a man, I don't really need anything from my partner. maybe in terms of circumstances there might some kind of help from each other, helping to make things right.
It's not all that easy meeting that rightful woman with all those qualities which I'm dreaming off, I love friends and family...I am a very sincere person who laughs easily, loves to tease and be teased and who communicates openly and honestly...I believe in honor, manners, ethics and treating people with respect and look for the same qualities in my friends. I also have a quiet side and am quite content staying home especially if I have someone to snuggle up with. I pride myself in being independent both emotionally and financially. I have reached the point where I am looking for someone who is open to a new friendship and maybe even a committed relationship...Am not just looking for someone to be with or just a one night stand but a partner who will be there for me and my son, who will be very loving, honest, caring and committed to home, marriage and family...I love to watch TV sports rather than participate. I love wrestling. I want to travel
the US visit all of the states and do things in each state. I love to go to the theater and see Broadway musicals. I love animals not snakes and reptiles though I have a puppy that I love. I want to be with close friends.
I want to have romantic dinners. be with the person I love, snuggling. Love to play around on the computer and learn things. I care about the wildlife. I want to travel to Germany and take a cruise. I like to do crafts an appreciate things that are home made. I love eating out. I like country music..I would like a partner who likes to travel and enjoys going to the movies and concerts. I do think it's important for partners to have individual interests that their partner respects.That will share life with it's routines, adventures, highs and lows. Will plan with me for our future and to grow old together. Taking a long walk together along the beaches...my person habits are,Punctuality, kindness, good listener, loyalty, caring,cleanliness, love of learning, willing to try new things, explore, listen, communicate...and in general just being committed and disciplined...my dear is,Finding my soul mate and live happily ever after, if there is such a
thing or it maybe wishful thinking. I want to find that special woman to share my life with. I know that there is a kind, warm and genuine woman who could be my very best friend and I look forward to meeting her. I have a pretty great life right now, but I think it could be even better with a friend and partner to travel with me on the rest of life's journey! That will be a dream to come true!....I hate to be with someone who is constantly unhappy about their life. Someone who is cocky and overly interested in their physical appearance. Someone who engages in sex outside a committed relationship and impatient to people in any situation. The best thing in life can never be kept; they must be given away to someone so special and they are a smile,a kiss and love... I think am writing too much huh? Well i will like to end it here and write later k? Take care and have blessed Weekend. Will be waiting to read from you again but remember to send me Pictures of
you and hope you like mine? Have nice weekend then. kisses.

Daniel.

Quote:

Daniel,
I am astonished that you feel so loved and happy by my email as it was not my intention but you know what they say, you can lead a horse to water but don't spite your face by cutting off your nose. I really never understood that. My training is going quite well. There are sun flurries happening. I love that! There was a tiny little earthquake but no harm done. I just hope the firefighters can get some rest. Do you know how the french say firefighters...me either. I don't think they have a word for that. I like the Adventurers too. It was a great movie and it had my favorite actor in it. I'm not much for Exotic trips but that's because I need the cool touch of porcelain against my buttocks when I take my frequent trips to the water closet. Finding the Right Partner is important because if you find the wrong partner sometimes it gets awkward in the bed. Well I am glad you don't do one night stands but how about keg stands...I try to stay away from those too. I don't always succeed though lol. Finding someone Honest and Caring is needed since you have a son and he'll need Loving too. How old is he again? Well I don't go to Broadway musical because I simply don't like them. I did see Grease off off Broadway and it pretty much sucked balls. I mean the actors were talented enough but just when they got to the good songs, they ruined them because it was a half assed approach to singing all the songs in a 15 minute segment which I did feel was staged to jilt the audience. I threw some rotten tomatoes at them (it was halloween time so what did they expect anyway) and I have been banned for Life. I look forward to our future communications and I do hope you talk more about the beach and Punctuality. Because I like those. Mostly.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good Day! As the sky breaks into a beautiful Sunrise, may GOD open the window of heaven to shower U lots of blessings and a A Sweeter Smile,A Brighter Day,Hope everything turns out great for you Today as Stars are seen together, yet they are so far apart, True friends may not meet everyday but remember they are always linked heart to heart and Whenever I look at my palm,i wonder which of those tiny cute Cris cross lines made me so lucky to meet a sweet person like You.Well my dear, in this lovely weekend, May your light shine so bright that others may see their way out of the dark and May No shadows ever to depress you;Only joys and happiness to surround you;Many friends and relatives to love you; And God Himself to bless you.These are my wishes for you today, tomorrow and forever!.
Well my dear, I appreciate your message sent to me with lot of your does and don't which i enjoyed reading it and smiling as i read your message. You sound so nice and lovely and can see you are a hard working woman and also a happy woman that wants everyone besides you to feel happy as well which makes me know we both have same things in common. I love that dear. Well my dear, i want you to know WHAT I LIKE DOING MY LEISURE TIME / LIFE TIME as I love poetry, books, walks on the beach and cozy candlelight dinners. I enjoy movies, television, music, traveling, the desert, the quietness of the mountains, the ocean, sunrises and sunsets. I am comfortable in jeans or a nice English suit. A nonsmoker/drinker, not into drugs (don't need them; I live in a natural high). I believe in enjoying the good life and am high on it. I have a healthy attitude about God and the Bible. I'm a very outgoing person, who loves to dine out travel and enjoy the simple
life. I'm a hopeless romantic and very affectionate. I have a good sense of humor and I like to make you laugh. I like to chill out with a good book or watch and movie and its even more fun when you have a special someone to do this with. I'm very easy to get a long with and a very good listener......

I am an honest heart that's looking for a stable relationship. I understand it is important to lay down lasting foundations for a lasting relationship. I am an active person who enjoys cycling and running best. I believe keeping fit is important. I am not interested in games or drama I enjoy fine dining and am always looking for someone to share the appreciation of good food and fine wine. I am just as comfortable with old jeans as and swimming as well.I like getting out and checking out local talent and live concerts, here or anywhere. I enjoy movies and music for relaxation. A quiet night at home is also enjoyed and welcomed. I am open to try different activities and up for the challenge. I love spontaneity and being a bit impulsive. I am continually attempting to function from the inside out and to go with my intuitive impulses, because sometimes the spontaneous actions are the most fun, not expected and purely delightful.I generally try to live a
some what healthy lifestyle, exercising and some sort of jogging, 3-4 days a week and eating healthy, (trust me, I love sweets and pastries, but try not to over do it).
I would also like to find a like-minded female where we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue their interests as well.
I have several hobbies (and wish I could find more time to pursue those) such as swimming, playing computer, dancing, and reading, and more,and would like someone to share that with, as well as their sharing their interests with me... I do not expect a woman to be a servant to me, spending all his time working and and cleaning; I believe there is give and take in a relationship, and I realize that at times it's more convenient for me to do laundry, cook, clean, and I have no problem doing that. I consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return; I'm not wealthy and don't expect someone to attempt to deceive me or "play" me. I believe that time spent apart helps keep things fresh in a relationship and makes the time we DO spend together even better. I'm not one who cheats in a relationship; one woman is enough trouble ; I don't have the time or energy to juggle 2, 3, or 4 at the same time - haha.

I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work.As I mentioned earlier, I like to do things with the other significant person in my life, but I also encourage her to go out and spend time with friends and pursue her own interests and hobbies as well.As you can tell, I am not a bs'er and believe in total communication.... Not that we can do that all the time, but ultimately we can get the feelings out without too much delay, I hope. I believe in getting to know my partner and communication seems to be the best way to do this. I am adventurous. love to see new places and experience new things.I will always have the little kid in me ,even though I am very responsible !! love to play,I am on the computer getting into it more and more!!! dancing is important to me I want so badly to get
better at it !!! Hope to hear from you soon. I care for you there and i want to meet you there soon and now. Good Morning and Have a nice weekend!

Regards,

Daniel.

Quote:
I have taken nearly 2 days to read your email as I only have the one good eye and it sometimes gets tired but I am happy that you like to do things in LEISURE TIME as I love LEISURE TIME to do things too like play RPG on my computer or braid my cat's hair. Sometimes I'll give her a bath because she needs her exercise. I really like animals, especially furry ones. I don't like those hairless ones because they smell like french fries. Do you like french fries. I do but I don't like the smell of them. Sometimes I see the mountains when they do the reeecola commercials where heidi has her horn. But mostly not. Because it is flat here. Are you familiar with Ohio? It's real flat except when you go toward the coast and then there are some hills and one beach. It's nice. I like that you have a sense of humor because I know some knock knock jokes but maybe I'll tell you one on the next email. I can also listen but only in my right ear because the accident from the ski lift when I went to the mountain on the coast left me deaf in my left ear unless you yell real loud and then I can hear but it's mostly my right ear that will hear it. I hope you aren't one of those men that like to call his one true love 'queen' cuz I hate that. Queens get beheaded and I don't want that. They must be miserable old cows since they always look pissed on. Probably because they don't marry for love but for genes. At some point I think most of the royal line is somehow inbred. That's why they have bad teeth. I have bad teeth but that's because my parents never believed they should spend money on a dentist when we had vice grips and those were free. One night daddy got his right and left confused and pulled the wrong tooth. From the wrong person. I think perhaps he may have been drunk but we were never allowed to talk about the devil's juice in front of him or he'd go out for a pack of smokes and return 2 weeks later with something called claymihidea. I think that's technically called dehydration of certain organs but I'm not a doctor.

I need to rest my good eye now.

It is reel good talking to you.
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
And I like to laugh. Laugh and laugh and laugh. It's awesome to do that. Except when the tears come. Sometimes I do that. I'll laugh til I cry and then can't stop crying. Sometimes I pee myself when that happens

Oh my goodness..... ha ha ha! This will be interesting to follow Cool

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You know what, he sounds like the vlad I have on at present.... 'she' is such a pain ! I write about 4 lines and I get 44 in return which to be honest by the time I am a third through I've lost the will to live.

This one seems to read none of your emails at all !

Just walls and walls of words ! I'm sure you'll grind him down !

A witch who likes hockey.... we could be twins !!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He has to run out of script sometime, right?
Quote:

Hi My dear,

Good morning my lovely Murisee, Know that there is nothing better than waking up with you in mind, even after having spent the night thinking about you. When I think or dream about you the best thoughts just come to my mind. I hope today you've woken up in a good mood, happy, and able to present yourself to the world with your bright eyes and with your most beautiful clothes to bring more beauty to this little planet of ours. You have the gift to bring me hope in any situation, from the time you wake up and let me tell you good morning to the moment when we go to sleep and I wish you good night and sweet dreams. You have the talent to transform anything into something more beautiful than the moment when it was created, as you add warmth and joy to our world. Without you, life would be sadder and the days would be darker. I hope you have woken up feeling quite cheerful and able to transfer all your joy to all who cross your path (include me in that list,
too)hahahahaha lol.

Well, My dearest Murisee, I want you to know that i appreciate your much concern about me and my been here in Afghanistan for Peacekeeping. I appreciate so much and thank you also for your prayer Support and your message you send me explaining to me all about you and your family. You are such a loving and caring woman dear. Now i want you to know that, As far as an ideal partner, i don't have a type....charisma, humor and charm come in many packages.....I care about honesty, integrity and sincerity you know the basics....Those who know its impossible to walk a righteous path and do right by everybody,.....but at least still try(emphasis on strong effort)....i am attracted to overtly passionate mature people who are totally comfortable in their own skin,..who know who they are(the good and the bad)and recognize their flaws, yet are unashamed (and not afraid to show) of the quirky, sometimes contradictory, eccentric aspects of their personality that define
their individuality.....When u are genuine and sincere, people may not always love u.....but they usually respect u (at least that's been my experience).....I am interested in forming a positive, healthy and enjoyable friendship with a quality person(s).

My dear Murisee, With regards to a relationships, i now want more from life than family and friends can offer. Meaning i would like to meet the type of WOMAN that really would enjoy sensually charged chemistry, laughter and uncomplicated real time meet and greets....Someone who is highly affectionate, passionate, loving, considerate and is happy with herself just the way she is today right now. While i too am highly passionate i am not interested in just mere sex alone, Additionally, I believe in and would like to continue learning to create and savor the simple pleasures in life, such as womanhood and learning more about myself as an individual...appreciating those often brief and fleeting moments of beauty & perfection (and not so perfect) for what they are.......nothing more nothing less. Lets communicate, I promise i will be a Man and warm(with a bit of excitability at times as i am very high spirited and a bit humorous).
I will approach you with hope, and an open dialogue to include a positive and productive goal with a genuine concern for the future of a healthy relationship(friend or otherwise). By the way, what gift do you have for me this Christmas Period as your Lovely Friend? hehehe. I hope you will have something nice and good for me right? anyway your weekend how did it go? Lovely and Pleasant? I hope it goes well . Well dear, i will like to end it here and get back on duty as today is the beginning of a New Week. Stay safe and blessed. Love you always. Kisses.

My wish is that we are always happy! Kisses from your biggest fan,

Daniel.

Today would not be that day.
Quote:

I'm glad you appreciate my bright eye and my lovely clothes except these aren't my clothes, they are called sack cloth and it is what they deliver the potatoes in. I paint them and wear them. The cat likes it and I don't have to worry about getting snags like in those fancy nylon clothes. I am quite sure you are safe in the Arfghanistain since there's only just sand fleas to worry about oh and those pesky ninjas but I think they killed them all so I guess your days are filled with camel tours and shopping in the underground malls. I hear they have a water park too. Gosh I wish I could be there. I like water parks. Also water sports. Well I don't have a type except that he be a MAN and I think you are one of those so that works for me. I usually don't have sensually charged chemistry but I haven't done any spells yet or taken the female viagra but we can experiment with that if you want to. I Always Approach with hope because I'm silly that way. I am glad you promise to be a Man. I promise to be a Woman. I don't want a Christmas Period because I don't want to go through the change again. That would suck balls. I just met you, are you asking me for a Christmas gift already? I don't celebrate Christmas. Do you? I'm heathen. I think that's a religion. Can you date someone outside your religion. It really doesn't matter if you cannot because I will always be responding to you because you are my Leisure Man Dan. I'm your biggest fan too! My arms get tired when I do that.

Me.
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ginger...... that almost ruined my whole notebook, haha!
Simply priceless Cool

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's still on script but reading now.
Quote:

Good Morning my Love, I am very happy another morning is here and I have awakened feeling really good after having a good time yesterday thinking all about you. It has enlightened my heart with the hope of our union which is going to happen very soon with the way things are happening with us. I just feel great joy deep inside me for being able to meet the right woman and not just the right woman but a perfect woman, as In many ways you and I are a mirror reflection of each other. What echoes between us is a near exact matching likeness of manner, attitude and beliefs, yet we are very different. Each of us reflects to the other as a carnival mirror might reproduce an image. What is emulated back is fully recognizable, yet the likeness is changed and does not match our own self-view. That is the beauty of being close friends. We can see one another clearly and are each able to give one another a different perspective of our self.

As we are far in distance, I want you to know exactly how I feel about you. There is much hope you do, but to make sure I am writing you this letter. You are dear to me in a manner I can not put fully into words, but i know deep down in my Heart is where you belongs and will give you the best of love and care till the end of time. Oh my dear i know we just met ok but just asking how you going to celebrate your Christmas and thank God you let me know you don't celebrate Christmas and i understand that. Well i do celebrate and also want you to know that religion doesn't matter in relationship so am ok having you in my Life dear because, from the very depths of my heart, I love you. And I love everything that creates you, from your hair - that I wish I could play in more often... to your forehead - that I wish I could kiss while you sleep..
How I wish words could express the thoughts that I have towards you. If I should say I love you then the greater percent of my words are still unexpressed. But of course, I must say something ... my heart beats for you, and my heart longs for you. To me, you're a rose that should be protected from thorns around lest they prick you. You're an angel that shouldn't be hurt. You're also honey that should be covered against contaminants. By the grace of God, I'm ready to do whatever it takes to make you happy, I promise.I'm so in love; I get this warm sensual feeling every time I think of you. When I sleep at night, all I can dream about is you. I wish I could hold you in my arms. I dream of the day when I could kiss you passionately on your soft sweet lips and listen to your heart beating...
I want to tell you that the love I have for you is undying. It is a love that is strong and enduring and will stand the test of time. I truly feel blessed that you have become a part of my life and I cannot wait for the day that we can join our lives together. I want to lie next to you at night and fall asleep in your arms, only to wake to your beautiful smile. I want to share in your joys and sorrows. I want to be your everything. You are everything to me and happy to have you in my life. Well i will like to end it here and wish you best of the day. Stay safe. Kisses.

Regards,

Daniel.

I better downplay the crazy.
Quote:

Oh wow, I do like your email and I'm so happy you wrote. I'm glad my religion doesn't push you away because I would hate to do that.
Well I don't know what a carnival mirror is because we were never allowed to go to the carnival but I guess it's some kind of magic mirror?
Do you believe in magic? Well of course you do! You celebrate Christmas and that's magic. Well I don't like to be kissed when I'm sleeping, perhaps you
should do that when I'm awake? It will take a bit of time to understand each other more better about our likes and dislikes when it comes to physical stuff...but
it's been a while for me so I guess I'm pretty ticklish about all that kind of stuff. I'm glad you want to do what makes me happy. I haven't had that in a long time so I hope
you are ready for a ride! Oh yes....do have a great day at the carnival and don't go through the mirror because alternate dimensions exist.
Miss you,

Me
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Oh You are such a lovely woman and thanks so much for your kind and lovely message. I enjoyed reading it because you sound so natural and confidence. Well i like Magic and do celebrate Christmas because in our religion, we believe that Christmas time was when Jesus Christ was Born so that makes December fixed as a great day for us to celebrate the birth of Christ Jesus. Oh really? Well since you don't like to be kissed whiles at sleep, i will go according to your like ok so that there will always be understanding between us what do you think my Lovely Murisee? Oh! You right, we need to know more about our like and dislike so that we will all know the weak point of our Partner to enjoy the relationship to the fullest.

Well My Lovely Murisee, I will like you to know that, I am honest, dependable, loving, gentle, affectionate and have good friendship. I feel that a WOMAN like you is God's undeserved gift to MAN and you Murisee is supposed to be loved, reverenced, protected, respected, and cherished which am ever ready to offer you all this when we are together.
I like camping,fishing,cycling,biking,movies,golf, Hockey,all kinds of sports.like the indoors too but I'm mostly an outdoorsy, i also like the Old Fashion Like and sometimes also enjoy the city life as well.I take a walk out when the weather's mild,but go to the pool or mostly the beach when it's sunny... I enjoy the outdoors, especially the beach and Cinema. Walking on the beach at night,waves crashing restlessly, a million stars in the sky, ahhh perfect for me. I also like dining out sometimes, plays, movies, art and also, I'm Handsome flexible as far as activities are concern. I hope you will enjoy this for now as time is not really on my side so i will have to go now and get some report prepared. Take care and have a lovely time. Remember Daniel care much about you. Stay cool. Kisses.

Regards,

Daniel.

Quote:

Darling MAN named DAN,

Well I don't understand any of your funny churching beliefs but I am happy to learn all about them. So if they are celebrating this Jesus fellow, why does Santa show up on your Christmas? I think because magic really exists. It's the only reason. My parents always said religion was for them fancy folk so I never did learn nothing about any of that. I was always jealous of the other school girls who got to ride Santa and get a gift for Christmas but mamma told me to shut my pie hole anytime I asked about any of that. I'm so glad you like hookey. Do you think maybe you and me can visit a frozen pond and play hookey? We can take a nice picnic and a bottle of wine would be nice. What kind of movies do you see? I'm sure there's a ton of new movies there in the Arfghanastain, well, they seem new there I'll bet. I really like your photos but I don't like those guns because they seem kind of .. small? I mean you are aiming at a mountain with that gun and it won't do any damage at all. I think bigger is better, don't you? Well surely you think you are Handsome, because all the women tell you that! Well, I don't think the women in Arfghanastain would tell you that because they'd get beaten for speaking...so I've heard. I used to get beaten for speaking, but that was when I was little. Mama said papa thought I was posessed by demons and he said if you beat a problem out of a child, it's good parenting. I think he's dead now. I haven't seen him in years and years. So do you think you can take me to the beach when we meet? I like the beach but at night is best. I like when other people aren't around. How about you?
Miss you my MAN named DAN!
Me
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello My Lovely (my character's first name),

Greetings from the adorable heart that cherished you so much and yearning to be with you till the end of time. Well thanks for the message sent to me and i will say it was a lovely message and i enjoyed reading it. Well my dear, i want you to understand that, in this world every individual have a believe on what he or she worship and i understand you ere not brought up on a Christianity way so i understand but that will not have an effect on our relationship ok? All we need is to believe, trust, be sincere, Honest and understanding to each other which will make us enjoy the relationship to the fullest ok my dear or what is your Opinion?

Well my dear, i do play Hockey and Gold and it will be so nice and lovely to go with you to the Frozen Pond to play when am back from Afghanistan ok? I will take you round part of important places in the world to have fun with you. Oh movies, i do like Comedy, Hindi,Action,Adventures,Romantic Movies etc.....but i do watch them when am home because here in Afghanistan is full of war and stuffs so we all busy and vigilant. My precious (character's name), thanks for the lovely complement about my photos i appreciate and will be more glad if you can also send me some of yours.but do not be scared of Guns ok? I will give you 1 Pestle when am back home ok so that you can be using it to Protect yourself. Oh my dear, no woman here tells me about my handsomeness but my kids and ex wife use to tell me and so as some of my Colleagues wives tells me but hey not that kind of man never even try to do anything with Afghanistan ladies or women ok? Well my love, i have not been online for 3 days because i have been assigned for an emmergency mission trip so do not be angry I'm now back in good health ok my love. Take care for now and enjoy your evening! Kisses.

Daniel.

A few hours later

Quote:
Hello My Dearest Angel (my character's LAST name),

I hope you doing good and lovely right? Well just here to thank you so much for your prayers and supports as i was been away for an emergency mission. I feel so worried because i have been thinking much about you but glory be to God our creator that am now back to my base safe and sound. I do miss you so much and hope everything is fine and going on well right? Well my dear, to be sincere and honest with you, whilst i was away on the mission,I think about the way that I am feeling for you now, I don't know what to say except that I was lost in the garden and needed a route to come out until I got a way that leads to the exit of the garden. I was going and I saw a butterfly and I tried to catch it, but the harder I tried to get it, the higher it flies into the sky and the more I try chasing it, the worse I get lost. I was tired and tried to rest after the butterfly had gone away. I was sitting under an oak tree and all of a sudden, I saw the butterfly that I was trying to catch; it came down onto my shoulder slowly and with many friends that showed me the direction to the entrance. I was happy and came out from the garden and I was happy forever. I was lost and you are the butterfly that came to save me.

And Ever since you walked into my life I have been smiling. There hasn't been a night when I have gone to sleep with a frown on my face, and it's all because of you. Honey, I am glad that you came into my life. I have always wanted the love of my life to be understanding, loving, caring, and faithful. I wanted someone who would accept me for who I am. I know that I've found that person in you. My heart told me that my princess was there when I first said hello to you over the dating sites. I didn't have to think twice to asked you to be my future wife when i return back home. I knew that you were the perfect match for me. I don't think that there is, or that there ever could be, anyone better than you out there for me. I love you with my whole heart. I have never trusted anyone the way I trust you. Sometimes I even doubt myself, but I know I will never ever doubt you because you are my true love. I know deep down inside that you will never break my heart or let me down in any way. Thank you for everything, honey. I pray to God every day to bless you with everything you deserve as I will love you until the end of time. Well i will leave you now and write later when I'm less busy. Take care and enjoy the rest of your day!. I love you very much and never will I let you go. I love you...

Always and Forever Yours,

Daniel.

Quote:

My Soilder Man Dan,

My oh my, do be careful playing in the garden with butterflies, the Afghaneze ninjas may jump out and shoot you with a pestol and I would be very sad!
I am so happy you are back safe from the mision. Did you catch any terrorists? I hope so. How long will you be there? I can't wait to visit frozen pond and play hookey because that is a dream of mine. I tried it once when I was alone and broke the pond. I used to be very fat but now only slightly fat. Did you know fat floats? I won't need my floaties to play hookey with you but I'll wear them anyway because i think they look sexy.

I am happy to be your future wife. What a honer it will be to be a wife of yours. I hope you like my photo I am sending and I hope you can send me more of you so I can show everyone how lucky I am to be a future soilder Mrs. Dan from Arfghanastain. Miss you terribly!
The Reverand
Show Me The Goodies

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing

A one eyed deaf toothless thicko .....lol.. and he is still emailing you ......classic Very Happy

Why did you tell the bank that I am the one that contacted you? You have just killed me .....Lisa Thomas
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is rapidly preparing for a Christmas payout.

Quote:
Hello My Sweetest Precious xxx,

I can see you are so happy hearing from me as i feel so happy hearing from you as well. I want you to know that you have really make me smile each and every blessed day and your coming into my life is a real blessing from God and i accept with with honor. I love you so much Murisee. Oh yes am happy i arrived safe and sound my dear..and yes! I catch lot of terrorists and Taliban's killed about 10 and jail the rest for Live imprisonment. My love my being here is up but there was just a disappointment if not i should be home the December but unfortunately for me my name wasn't on the list of the people returning home so am planning to make it back home Next Year God willing but also can't wait to be in your sweet soft cold arms to have my Peace and comfort. I love the Photo of you, you are indeed beautiful and can't wait to be with you.

Oh my Love, it will be nice playing the hockey together in a romantic manner and how sweet and lovely it will look as i start imagining it now my love. I just want us to live together happily ok? But Please for now i will plead or beg you to keep our relationship secret for now due to security reasons ok? Until i return back home then your friends and kids and all your family members will know me because on the day of returning back home, i will order you with your family members and friends to pick me up at the Airport there everyone will know that you are going to get married to a soldier man ok? I hope you will do as i said if you want me to return back from Afghanistan Alive to meet you. My love am more happy to have you as my future wife even though we are not yet married but the good feelings we have for each other makes my soul and spirit be at Peace and comfort which makes me also feel it and be happy and overwhelmed. I truly love you and will forever spend the rest of my Life with you ok? By the way how are you preparing towards the Christmas? Update me so that if there is shopping things you will remember my Son Nicholas there in the States as well ok my true lovely Wife. hahahaha ....well leaving you here now ok? will be more glad to read from you. Take care. Kisses.

Regards,

Daniel.

Quote:

Oh my Leisure Man Dan,
How very proud I am that my soilder captured and killed Arfghaneze! Surely they'll let you come visit me, but your name isn't on the list? I think perhaps because you didn't capture any Ninjas. But those only come out at nite. You should try and capture one and surely they'll let you come to me? I hope. Do the Arfghaneze bleed yellow blood like they all say or is it red? Do you get to motorboat them in prison? Well I will keep you a secret and it will be easey because I once had a pretend boyfriend when I was 13. His name was George Glass. That bitch Marsha told everyone he was pretend and I still hate her for it. I can't wait until you arrive so I can show her I have a real boyfriend this time! She thinks she is so perfect, well, I will show her! She doesn't have a soilder boyfriend and I DO!

I will bring her to the airport to meet you and It will be the happiest day ever for me. But only if you get a Ninja.Why are you asking about shopping things? Strange because I don't shop. Except for food and menstrual related products in case I should start the bleeding again but I don't think it will happen. Your son doesn't need any of that. Unless he hasn't told you about a problem he may be having. do you know what a hermaphrodite is? How long since you have seen him? Where is he currently? Boarding school is the best option for him since you and me will be busy with romantical hookey.

Do write very soon as I do miss you so!
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I once had a pretend boyfriend when I was 13. His name was George Glass

I lost it right there! Evil Lol

Marsha! Marsha! Marsha! Poor Jan...

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello The Precious Angel Of My Life xxx,

How sweet you always sound whenever you send me an email? You always tried to put smile on my face and make my soul and spirit happy which i appreciate so much my love. You mean so much to me and having you in my Life is my greatest joy and happiness ever i have experienced. Oh my love, yes i have tried to captured and killed some Afghanistan Taliban's and terrorists which i know soon i will get hold on the Ninjas ok? hahahaha lol.I believe myself as a good Soldier so there is nothing to worried about ok? I will forever make you feel love and happy.

Well my love thank you for getting an understanding to keep our relationship secret since you've remember your past experience ok it will help so that on my arrival home, they will all be surprised and also be happy for you ok? I hope that doesn't bother you much by keeping everything about you and i secretive right? Well about your friend issue, do not mind her ok when the day comes she will see me and i will see her and give her word of advice hahahaha lol. Oh hmmmm yes i understand what a Hermaphrodite is. Well let me explained it, A hermaphrodite is a plant or animal that has reproductive organs normally associated with both male and female sexes. Well talking about seeing my son, i think is about 2 years now and he is currently with a Nanny who is there taking care of him as am away but when am back for you and i to have a lovely fun, he will still be under the control of the Nanny but just will be glad if you can please try your best and send him little fund to use as his pocket money to have fun with his friends even though the U.S ARMY will be sending inn some food items and gift but try and do that on my behalf through the name of the Nanny but if you are willing let me know to give you the information of the Nanny ok? Well my love, i will like to leave you here and write later again when am less busy. Love you and take care! Kisses.

Regards,

Daniel.

Quote:

My Soileder Man Dan, I am happy you will now try to catch a Ninja and they'll put your name on a list for sure and make me happy. Just be careful because I can't have my new boyfriend getting hurt at Arfghanastain. I know you will forever make me happy and I'll try to make myself happy too. I can keep a secrete and have had lots of practice because daddy always told me to never tell mommy about the devil's juice called Whiskey Pete he hid under the sink and I never told her about it. He said it was good cough medicine for men only. It didn't seem to work too good but I was just a little thing so I didn't know no different. So you're secrete is safe with me and that is a promise from me to you and I never break promises. I will take your advise and Marsha won't bother me and she'll be so green with envy when she sees you! You are a very good looker for shure!

Thank you for telling me what a hermaphrodite is and talking about your son, I don't understand why you would ask me to send him pocket money for? I don't know him. You cannot have a stranger sending pocket money for a boy child. Boy children only do one thing with pocket money. They buy pronography. Dirty bird magazines. I had a brother that was sent away because he was caught behind the chicken coop with a dirty bird magazine. I don't even remember what he looks like because it was so long ago that they did send him away. So rule number 1, no pocket money for boy children who I never met.

I am not understanding your email with 'gift'. You do know I don't celebrete the christmas so I don't talk about gifts. Tell me something...what does this fellow Jesus have to do with gifts? I thought he was a fisherman. I have fish I can send, do you want that? It may smell funny after all the travels to the Arfghanastain but I don't understand religion.

I hope you write soon and stay safe my lovely soileder!
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello My Precious Angel,

Good Morning! As the birds starts singing And the sun looked down upon the mountain's rim May the path ahead be of gold for you Dazzled with the brightness of Sun and Let happiness and laughter fill your day as Each morning brings a new story May you bask in the sun's glory And the day brings in lovely surprises for you And you succeed in anything you do for You are like the morning dew that’s fresh and innocent. May you be like this today and always! My Lovely xxx, thank you as well for the message you sent to me i always feel good and happy whenever i receive an email from you. I appreciate and also grateful for your understanding concerning our relationship since you are always used to keep secrets from your Childhood and i promised you that i will never ever let you down or disappoint you but rather be the man to be behind your joy and happiness each and every blessed day.

Well my dear, i understand everything that you made mentioned in your messages but all i will advice you is that, we sometimes needs to consider certain things not that am here to demand from you but the situation at which I' am right now makes me not to be a responsible father and show good love to my son on this special Occasions. I understand and know that you don't celebrate Christmas but Kids believe in the Birth of Christ Jesus and his celebration so you can not use your aspect to say you don't celebrate Christmas so that will be to others as well. Also, my son is not what you think because he is a well trained child so he doesn't have the motives of buying pronography CD DISK neither the magazines. Just want to show love to him so that he will be happy and not be thinking much about me and also feeling lonely that makes me ask you for such favor not a command or demands just a favor am asking from you. But sorry for asking you this favor, i blame myself for you to put an insult on me that Jesus Christ was a Fisherman so you can send me fish thank you very much i feel so bad and sad for you to say such a word to me. I will end it here and will not go more further. take care and enjoy your day. Bye for now.

Daniel.

Quote:

Dear Dan,

Thank you.

Quote:
Hello, You welcome and hope you are fine and doing good? well just here to say hi as i have some free time to prepare for Dinner and also want to let you know , As This may start sounding like a poem ... I don't know. I just wanted to let you know that you are my heart, my everything, and the other half of my soul, that I love you with everything I have and hold. Now, when I look towards the future, you are always pictured there. Maybe, in this lifetime, you will never know how much I love, care and cherish you. Your love gives me the feeling that the best is still ahead. I can't wait to spend forever with you.
Everyday I wake up thanking God for you. You have made all my dreams come true, especially now with the baby on the way. You have given me so much within the last 13 months and I don't know if I will be able to give back all that you have given me. You have been my guiding light when I was lost. You have been my comforter through all my trials and sorrow. And you have been my rock. There has been so many times when I wanted to give up, and then you gave me hope and faith. I love you! Stay safe my Love. Kisses.

Daniel.

Quote:

My Soileder man Dan,
It didn't sound like a pome because it didn't rihyme but it was good words from you anyway.
Sorry I made you mad about Jesus and the fisherman. I must have gotten him mixed up with another fella.
Do you like fish? I like salmon and catfish. I hope you do too because I know how to cook it but I don't know how
to make traut.
Did you get on the list yet? Please work reel hard at that and stay away from those soileders who got on the list because they
will harsh your mellow.
Miss you terribly!
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi , Glad hearing from you. Well It's ok about that ok? I do like fish as well and enjoy the Salmon and Catfish it sweet my love and can't wait to be home for you to dish it out well for me. Well nothing is being done for me to return back home my love but a colleague of mine whom we've both been given an award was been help by his Fiance so he has also return home today so i don't know if you can also help me through the same Procedure for it to be more easy for my returning back home ok? So think about it and let see what we do and get me out of here before something terrible happened to me even though i know you always praying for me to be well safe. Well my love i will leave you here and get back to you later ok? Stay blessed. Kisses.

Daniel.

Quote:

My Soileder man Dan,

I am happy you like fish and I can make it reel spaitial for you. You will love it. I'll even pull out the bones and everything.
Why is nothing being done for you there? If you catch some crimmer Ninjas they'll release you. What did your college do to get the award?
You can do that? What kind of help can I do to get Procedure more easy? I want you here for your Jesus holiday and you can tell me how you celebrate him?
Don't get shot or killed, ok?
Miss you terrible,
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello My Precious,

Good Blessed Morning as A breeze awakens the earth and The sun colors the sky,The birds enliven the world and May you notice the beauty of the morning, See the glory of the sunshine, feel the moments of the day and hear from a friend, brother, lover and husband to be like me who cares much about you. My dearest , You are the pulse that throbs in my veins, you are the antidote that frees me of all pains. You are the rhythm of my heartbeat, without you my life would be incomplete and You are the reason I can be happy even when I am sad. You are the reason I can smile even when I cry. I'm so happy to have you in my Life for now. Good Morning!

Oh My Lovely , By the way about my coming back home, i want you to know that, i don't think i can make it Home this December but if you can understand me and have believe and Trust for me to help me as my Fiance and wife to be to receive my Package which contain a form name DD 214 FORM which you will have to sign and submit to the address provided above and i will be given the chance to make it home my love. Well let me explained to you what the DD 214 FORM IS ALL ABOUT. Now my lovely Susia, The DD Form 214, Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty, generally referred to as a "DD 214", is a document of the United States Department of Defense, issued upon a military service member's retirement, separation, or discharge from active-duty military. So if you can help me out i will appreciate and it will even be more easy for us to meet earlier ok even though you might spend little expenses to get it delivered to you as other items are also inside the Package such as my Medals,Uniforms, Shoes, Rank Ropes which you will have to take those one's to the Laundry to be washed and well ironed because the White Uniform will be the one i will come and wear for the welcome Party. Also i have inside the Package some amount of Kilograms of Gold and Diamond dashed to me by the Afghanistan President for my Hard work. So please think about this and let me know if you can help me out ok? Love you so much and wishing you best of luck in this lovely Weekend. Will have to leave you now and write back later my Queen. Kisses.

Regards,

Daniel.

Quote:

My Soileder man Dan,
I like that you talk about birds. I had a bird once and I trained him to talk. But the cat ate him so he isn't around no more. I smile when I cry too! But you shouldn't cry because the Arfghaneze may laugh at you and it's hard to look like a serious soileder man when the terrorists are laughing so don't cry no more. My Dan, don't the militia give you your form to FORM IS ALL ABOUT / DD when you are 'off the hook'. Like didn't you sign a contract with the militia for a specific number of years and then when that's all done they give you that Certificate of Discharges? I don't know how all that works but I don't understand how I can help?
I kind of don't care if your uniform makes it back because lets face facts, if you are with the discharges, you don't need your uniform. I mean where are you going to wear it? Also all that stuff is contimanited with the sand fleas from Arfghanastainl. Ugh. I don't want sand fleas in my house. You should be more specific about what it is you expect me to do. Also, I am not going to be discussing kilograms of anything with anyone. I know someone who got arrestered with a kilogram of cocaine or maybe it is called mariguana. So I'm not accepting any kind of Package. Oh no.

Quote:
Hello My Precious ,

Mornings are beautiful! Miles may separate us from being together each morning, but in my heart you are the reason my Mornings are worth waking up to and You give me a reason to a new day because your love is like the morning sun that lights me up all day long and your warmth like the moon at nightfall, holding me close to sleep with a joy to a new dawn knowing your are there by my side not knowing all was a dream my love hahahahaha but always happy to have you as a Queen in my Life. Good Morning my love .

Hahahahaha oh i don't cry out to people to hear me ok my love but within myself hahahaha well i will take your advice and not cry for the Afghanistan terrorist to laugh at me ok? Am a Brave SOLDIER which you have to be lucky to have me in your Life. Well my lovely , i want you to know that we do sign contract with them but sometimes things are beyond our imagination when situations becomes critical here but well this time there wasn't any contract signed with this mission because we were send by the Government in collaboration with the UN so the only way you can help me out is to please and Please trust and believe me so that you can receive this Package for me and get the DD 214 FORM SIGNED and submit to the address Provided above ok so all you will have to do for me now is to contact the Security Company who is having the Package in their custody and they will tell you what to do to get the Package delivered to you direct to your House without any stress. Please , My uniforms are not with a fleas sand ok? do not insults me am not such a dirty man i know how to wear my Uniform and when on a duty i know the kind of Uniform i wear so please just accept to help me if you really love me and want me to return home for us to be together. Also, i don't deal in drugs neither Marijuana ok what the Package contain is Kilogram of Gold and Diamond nothing more and those Gold and Diamonds are Precious to me which can help us established ourselves by living a good Life for the rest of Life and Future you and i have to stay together as a lovely and happy Couples. So do not be scared I can't do anything to hurt you or put you into any trouble am a man of my words. I do love you so much and yearning to be home and meet you soon so just trust and believe me so that we can have good future and Life together. Well i will leave you now and wrote later. have blessed Weekend!. Take care and enjoy yourself. I love you! Kisses.

Daniel.

Quote:
My Soileder Man Dan,

I still don't know what you are talking about with your DD Form Signed but I'm not going to accept any packages and I don't want to hear another word about it.

Quote:
Hi thank you for your message but do you really loved me? Do you really need me home? just need an answer.

Quote:

But of coarse I want you home!
I just ain't gonna accept any shipment.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi xxxx, thank you for your message if that sound good in your ears. Do you know the situation here now that am pleading with you to help me out with this Package so that you can have the DD 214 FORM signed so that i can be discharged from my active duty back home to meet you for us to live good Life? I don't think you truly love me or care much about me xxx.

well, One more day will rise up over you plenty of that light lavished by a radiant sun, so you can keep being the light of my life with this love of yours and your wonderful presence, the reason why I love you so much.Today I feel like life has expanded and decided to shine brighter and you are the reason for it, and for you I smile. I feel like everything is better and magnificent, I am able to enjoy a new day rising when I wake up feeling a happy person because of your love.
My Dear, Each day that passes by since we started loving each other is like a dream and I dream of being always by your side, so close, and the possibility of fulfilling another journey with your kisses and embraces meets all my needs and aspirations for today. Right now I can see in thought how I want to live my live: my eyes following you waking up so quietly and relaxed, your shining presence in each and every morning, as long as we are together. So good morning, love of mine, today, tomorrow and always. May God keep us together, loving each other more and more day after day. I wish to wake you up and cover you with kisses all the days of my life.

Well my Love, how is the Preparation towards the Christmas going? I hope you have lot of plans right? Anyway I'm still here and today is going to be a busy day for us because our US Outgoing DEFENSE SECRETARY HON. CHUCK HAGEL as arrived in Kabul on unannounced visit as about 4 Afghanistan police killed, 6 injured after suicide bomber detonates car bomb in Tarakhil area east of Kabul; Taliban claims responsibility for attack. And the Taliban fighters have gunned down a top official of Afghanistan's supreme court in Kabul and according to the investigation am carrying out now, Kabul suicide attacker struck from the audience of a show being put on at Esteqlal High School so the Police chief of Afghanistan's capital Kabul has resigned amid rising militant violence due to that, the UN voices 'serious concern' over Taliban attacks in Kabul, Afghanistan so we are all busy for now and doesn't even think the Christmas is going to be lovely here since lot happening each and every blessed day and according to the Speech of our Outgoing Defense Secretary Hon. Chuck Hagel to some of my Colleagues and other Polish Army Force, we need to make sure there are Security Check Points at every place so my love, It's a hectic moment now for us here so as you praying, do remember me in my Prayers for my safety ok? Will be thinking much about you as my Heart is always there with you. Love you so much and have a blessed day! Kisses my Love.

Regards,

Daniel.

Quote:

I still don't understand anything about your package and why you want me to accept your DD 241, get it done and get here!

Quote:
Hello My Dearest xxx, Glad to hear from you. Well my love, i want you to trust and believe me ok? This Package and my DD 214 FORM am talking about, is The DD Form 214, Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty, generally referred to as a "DD 214", is a document of the United States Department of Defense, issued upon a military service member's retirement, separation, or discharge from active-duty military and this has to be signed by only the Military Personnel's wife, parents, siblings, Fiance only.
So my love xxx, this is the reason why I'm asking you to help me out so that i can be discharged from Active Duty back home where we can both have good Life together as a happy couples. So think well about it and update me asap! Take care and enjoy the rest of your evening! Kisses.

Daniel.

Quote:
Oh My SoiledmanDan, I undderstand now!
Well have them scan it and email to me. I'm going on vacation for the winter break and will be on the road so I'll check my email okay?
I am glad you explained it more better because I didn't know what that was all about.
Miss you terrible!
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
his has to be signed by only the Military Personnel's wife, parents, siblings, Fiance only

So if someone doesn't sign they are there for ever!!!!!!! Oh the possibilities Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had no idea that in order to be discharged from the military, the wife/kids or fiancé is in charge of the matter and is the one who signs the documents.

I guess there is a lot of pissed of spouses/kids and fiancés who don't want their partner/mom/dad to come home.

What if someone doesn't have a spouse/kids or fiancé? Is the member in the service for the rest of their lives?

Lad logic never ceases to amaze me!

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi xxx, Glad to hear from you and hope you are fine and how was your vacation trip? Or are you still around and not gone yet? Well glad you understand my message little bit but now want to explained to you well again ok? Now the Form am talking about is right inside the Package and the Company Holding the Package is there in UK London so if you can do help me receive the Package by getting in contact with the company, there you can have the DD 214 FORM to sign and submit so think about this and give me the update if you willing to help me out. Take care for now and enjoy the Christmas. Kisses.

Daniel.

I have to get him off this package/repackage scam of his and guide him toward a money request. It may not happen as he doesn't seem to be too bright. I would also like to de-educate and have him use 241 instead of 214.

Quote:
My Soiledman Dan,
Happy to hear from you, I am visiting remaining family in the pennysylvainatucky. I am currently on a layover at the border in a crappy hotel but it's ok because I have internets accesses. I cannot accept a package, your DD 241 Form can be scanned by the militia and then sent to me via email. I know this because I did some research. I told you earlier. You have to do it this way as I am not gonna accept mail or packages. That is final.
I will not help you if the militia cannot do the DD 241 Form in this manner.
Also Marsha thinks you aren't real.

Miss you,
Me

Quote:

Hi xxx thank you since you can't help me that is ok. take care bye

Quote:

Ok, by by

Quote:
Yes Bye bye!

He'll be back, I'll insult him first:
Quote:

Is this how you 'Christians' celebrate your savior's birthday?
By acting like a spoiled child?
I'm glad I'm not a silly Christian like you.
By by and enjoy your god's birthday.

Quote:

xxx, why are you acting this way? You don't want to help me so why all this? well I'm busy for now so if am less busy i will send you an email. Take care!

Quote:

Because a DD 241 can be scanned and sent, however since you are a bad soldier, they won't do it?
Yes, I think perhaps you can sign your own DD 241.
Do your job and stop acting like a child.
And never ask me to accept some dirty package. I will never!
Bad soldier!
Bad

Quote:

Hello My Dearest Queen,

Greetings from the adorable heart that wished to be with you till eternity. Hope you are fine and doing great?! How is your Holiday going? As you can see for us we resume back on duty with an effect so today is going to be a busy day till may be New Year we will be free on that day again. What about you? I know you might start work on Monday right? Oh my dear wished to be home and spend every free moment and Holidays with you where we will both cuddle together as a lovely Couples.

My Dearest Angel, I want you to know that, I was sent down to earth for a mission, a mission to find someone that will complete me. I never thought that my task would be fulfilled till the very moment I met you. I had finally found the perfection that I had been seeking for all my life. At the very moment, I didn't believe my eyes as the woman that I thought only existed in fairytale now stood facing me. Staring at the moon each night, I saw your gentle smile, the smile that gave me the strength to make the impossible possible. My affection for you grows each and everyday. I am totally addicted to you, and you're the only drug that kept me from dying. When I looked into those eyes of yours, I saw the real me, a person that lives for a goal and a purpose. I pray hard each day, just to hope that you and I can be in a relationship that is more than just friends someday. For now, I've written this letter to declare my love for you and I will be right here waiting for you.

I'm so in love; I get this warm sensual feeling every time I think of you. When I sleep at night or even on night duty, all I can dream about or see is you. I wish I could hold you in my arms. I dream of the day when I could kiss you passionately on your soft sweet lips and listen to your heart beat because it's like a sweet music sounding into my ears. All I can say is let me be the one you love; let me be the one whose love you need.I don't really know how I can express my feelings to you because I wasn't myself the first time I set my eyes on you. I have seen and met great beauties, I have also learn how I gaze at them but for once, and with you only, I lost control of it. I believe through this epistle you will understand me. I want to take you as a flower in my hand with which I'm charged with for responsibility to look ever after and to keep fresh. Next to you is like being next to paradise. I will so much appreciate it if you are mine and mine only.You are the reasons for my smiles. You are the reasons for my tears, and the reasons for my fears... You, my love, are the reason I wake up each day, and sleep each night. You are my reason for living my life. You, my love, are the only reason for my happiness. I want you; I need you; I love you! Life would be incomplete without you now. Life would be unbearable. You have given me your love and now I give you my heart.. It is yours do with as you may, but remember, my love, it's for always and real!!!

Love always,

Daniel.

Oh ffs, back to the script.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My Soileder Man Dan,
I don't celebrate your holidays as you already know so I have to say I am fair to medium today. Did you ever wonder about stuff?
Like how trees grow? I look around and they are all dead but not really dead. They vomitted off the leaves and stand as stagnent reminders
of decay. But then in the spring they come back, like zombies. It's really weird! Anyway I'm trying out a new medication called Klonzapin and it's like
really good! I stared at a spider for the better part of an hour. They are really cool. Except when they bite. But they don't bite until you poke them with a stick like 4 or 5 times. Ah, to have the patience of a spider. I wonder if I could be like that? I am happy you love me as I love me too but you really do get angry sometimes and I would rather not get poked by a stick so I'll be in control of the stick. Flowers make me sneeze. Do you have allergies? I wonder. Well hope you are doing your job. Can you photograph the Arfghanaize? I would like to know what you do with them once you catch them.

Me

Quote:

Hello My Dearest Angel,

Good day! Hope you doing great?! Well so sorry i couldn't write you an email earlier because it was a very busy day for me but i do care much about you and also have you in mind. And thank you for your sweet message and wishes for the New Year. Well as we just begin New Year,And As The Sand Goes Down Smoothly In The Hour Glass,May Your Days Also Be So.Wishing You High Energy Levels In Every Day Of The New Year.For You Carry On With Every Task That Will Always Be Ahead Of You While Shaping Your Life.And On this New Year I wish that you have a wonderful January, a lovely February, a Peaceful March, a stress-free April, a fun-filled May, and Joy that lasts from June to November, and finally a happy December. May my wishes come true and may you have a charming and lucky New Year 2015.May the New Year give you the strength to face the challenges of life and courage to adjust the sail so as to take every situation to your stride and May this New Year give you the courage to triumph over your vices and embrace the virtues. My dear, enjoy the rest of the joyful months ahead in this 2015 with lot of joy, Peace, comfort and happiness. I will like to leave you here and write later when am less busy ok? Take care! Kisses.

Daniel.

Quote:

My Soileder Man Dan,
How lovely you are to send me the sands through the our glass wishes. I am hoping you don't get killed in the new year, did you guys celebrate there? Do they
do fireworks with M80s there like here? Well hopefully it was fun. What kind of stuff do you eat there? I hear that they use old camels and prepare them like steak for the soileder mans there. Well I wouldn't eat that but hopefully you got a nice tasty treat for Christmas. I had the same old boring ham, potatoes, pinapple suffle, apple and cherry pie. Took a 4 hour nap and watched some of that football. I don't like football. Do you? Which team is your favorite?
Well I hope you email when you have time.

Quote:
I'm very glad to read from you and hope you are doing great and lovely right? Well i will not be killed ok so do not think of that. well we celebrated the Christmas and the New Year so lovely even though i was willing to have the chance and make it back home but well it was ok. By the way we eat any kind of food that we see because we are the survivor of the fitters. Yes we do eat big Camels here especially on weekends. Oh my dear xxx, that is nice of you having all this kind of food stuffs wish am home to have tasted it right there with you.Well talking about Football, yes i do love football and my favorite Team is Manchester United. What about you even though you don't really like football? well ending here take care!.

Daniel.

Quote:

Well I am glad you are survivor of the fitters because if you weren't then it would be a tradgety.
My lovely Soileder Man Dan, I don't understand why you would like a Manchester team, I'm talking about real football, not that silly soccer stuff those sissy boys play.
Well I don't really like the football or the soccer too much, just on christmas because christmas is the day for football and food. And those people who do the religion. I guess they do stuff with that. Hope you are not there too long.
I reely miss you!

Quote:
Hi My Dear Angel,

Good Day! Well as you know, Night has ended yesterday,morning brings another day.May you smile like the sunny rays and leave your worries at the bright blue bay for as With petals of roses, pal full of holly water, light full of sun, fragrance of flower and grass with dew. I wish you a very special Good Morning! And hope your day with be a brightful and pleasant one. Anyway, the Holiday is over and we all getting back on our duties with much attention and seriousness more than we used to be last year. I know you are also started working by now.
My dear, sorry if i haven't send you an email ok? I have been a busy man since most of our Units Men and other Colleagues made it home, so there are lot of jobs on us here to tidy up because as i talk with you now, We have been to southern Maidan Wardak province to get the Commander of the Taliban Fighters arrested and he has been identified as Mukhlis Haqyar and this Operation was a Joint Operation and during the Operation, there was some sources of 3 barrels of explosives, 2 grenade bombs and 3 mines were recovered and we were able to seized it in Qatarsang and Chaharband areas of the Provinces during the Operation my dearest Angel and it wasn't an easy thing before we got him arrested because there was lot of exchange of Guns and Bombs but Glory be to God almighty that we all survived it.

Also my dear, we were able to arrest about 11 terrorists in Southern Ghazni Province yesterday as well and after the arrest of this 11 terrorists, we discover that they have planted Roadside bombs and also assassination of Government Officials, the Provincial Council member Zakia Rahimi and an Army Officer with Municipality worker in the Province and now about 7 Kidnappers were also detained in the Provinces involving in different Kidnapping cases. My dear situation here in Afghanistan has started all over again and just tired of everything and how i wish and praying to God to be out of here in Peace and alive, i know my God will not forsake me as well my love. Anyway am running out of time so i will like to end it here and write later when am less busy ok? Enjoy your day to the fullest and remember Daniel care much about you.

Take care!

Daniel.

Quote:
My Soileder Man Dan,
How very forturate we are that you are there because if you were home perhaps the Tatiban fighters and terrorists may not have been arrested?
So very good job you were there to deal with these terrible people. What is your rank? Do you drive the tank? How long does it take to get from Maidan Wardik province to Ghanzi Providence? What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow? Am I asking too many questions? Do you miss me terribly? Why are people kidnapping people? Is it for money? Or do they just want to kill people? I hope they are all motorboated to death!
Be careful and don't get your tank stuck in a ninja trap.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi xxx,

Glad to hear from you my dear and hope you are doing good right? Well thank you so much for your message, care and concern about my been here in Afghanistan and for the compliments and remarks given me. I appreciate it so much and want you to know that, good we deal with this terrible people but is still dangerous as well for our own personal life too because not all the time we have the good side by us sometimes the bad side turns to us as well so you have to know the differences. Well you talking about my rank? Anyway my rank is Sergeant First Class (1958-Present)(<-dipshit forgot to dump that when he copied and pasted) MOS 31B-Military Police. And well sometimes i do drive tank dear. Well it takes about 2hrs,50min (156.5 km) from Maidan Wardik province to Ghanzi Providence.
And now, the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow is roughly 11 meters per second or 24mph! well it's good to ask questions ok so you not bothering me at all about the questions. Oh i do miss you terribly but the fact is that you have no trust and believe in me or for me if not i should have made it home by what i ask you to do for me. Now to your last answer, i want you to know that this people kidnapped because of money and other demands so the killing comes in when the Government Officials refuses to supply their demands my dear. Oh yeah they are all motor boated to death! my dear. well i will like to leave you here and write later when am less busy...I will take care of myself and also be careful ok? stay safe.

Daniel.

Quote:

My Soileder Man Dan,
YOu are the smartest fella I know!
HOw on earth did you get so smart? Well I know your parents must have loved having you when you were a little grubber.
I am terribly impressed with you! My Soileder, what branch is the MOS? I see you are probably one of those Air Guard Coastal Navy enrollees?
WEll they have the nicest uniformes! I wonder if we should ever marry can you wear your uniformes? Not the every day one but the dressy one with the kilt?
Oh and all your metals.
I also understand that the president of the United States allows homosexuals in the military. Do you have any there? Do they sleep in seperate quaters?
I don't want you to have to shower with them because they'll...well..you know.

Anyway I am happy you are still alive and writeing! You always make me smile.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Thank you for your respond and hope you are fine and doing good? Well thanks for your compliments dear and sorry for the delayed in responding back to your message ok? I have been so much busy on duty. Well i want you to know that, the MOS stands for Military Occupational Specialty. Well thanks and yes if i get married i can still wear the Uniform and that will be our White Uniform on the day of my marriage to you that is if you have trust and believe in me. Well we have not yet experienced any homosexuals things here and we all do sleeps in one place and i don't shower with colleagues i do shower all alone in the bathroom ok? Well time is not by my side so i will end it here and write later. Well i hope you still thinking about my Package issue? well my dear, as you know, Evenings cool down the afternoon’s heat, allow the sun to set and open up the skies for the stars to shine. Good evening, may your evening have a beautiful sunset followed by a gorgeous starry sky for The sunshine of your smile might chase the clouds from someone's life today..So keep smiling as A simple good evening becomes a special greeting when someone so dear, it is heartily given, because you have to me a wonderful meaning. My dearest Angel, May the rest of your day be as colorful, beautiful and peaceful as the vibrant evening skies. Good evening and take good care of yourself. Will write later tomorrow. Sweet Dreams! Kisses.

Regards,

Daniel.

Quote:

My Soileder man Dan,
Do you think maybe you are too busy for dating? I mean I don't want you diseracted. You seem to always be so busy and If I am keeping you from your job, people die.
I don't want people to die. Well, not some people. Some people deserve it but anyway, I don't want you distracted. Can you tell me the truth and let me no if I am getting in the way of the safety of your troopers?
I miss you,
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic