SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first bait - nothing seems to deter them!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
conorn
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi guys, I have often read your various escapades with great interest and had many a laugh. I got a mail a while back and I was bored in work so I sent a cheeky reply never expecting to get a response. It turns out I did get a mail back, so I kept responding with ridiculous emails, but nothing seems to deter them. I am not subtle at all with my responses, in fact it is very obvious that I am totally taking the piss, but as long as they keep replying I will too Razz .

the first mail is at the bottom, have a read and see what you think. If you need me to paste them directly in here then I will:

https://consphishingemails.wordpress.com/

I tend to use alot of irish slang and turns of phrase which may be hard to decipher, so bear with it, that may be part of the reason that they can't figure out that I'm taking the piss.
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Could you please post them as text, not images, and with the type size big enough to read?

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
conorn
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sure thing, I'll just copy the text directly into this thread.

if you click on the images in wordpress they expand to full size

Last edited by conorn on Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
conorn
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Subject: Hello

my dear,i saw your profile and I picked interest on it. please write back to my private email and also I will send you more of my pictures Is very urgent and confidential.
Yours friend,
sonia.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me:

Well Sonia,

How are your flaps?

Good woman.

Conor

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>
> My dear,
> I am more than happy in your urgent reply to my request.
> How was your day?. mine was a little 'well here in Dakar Senegal, hoping that you too should be well down there now. As I told you before my name is Miss Sonia Garang, I am 24 years old girl from Liberia in West Africa and I am currently residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the ongoing civil war in my country .
>
> My late father, Dr. Franck Col Garang, he was a prominent successful business and a politician under the government of Charles Taylor, the former head of state in Liberia before the rebels attacked my house one morning soon killed my mother and my father, 'was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to near by country Senegal where i am leaving now with the help of the United Nations.
>
> Remember I said that I am from Liberia, but because of the war in my country, that cost the death of my parents who made ​​me feel to stay as a refuge ... And please remember that in any good relationship'' Distance'' dose or age does not matter, what matters is how you care for each other, so please bear with me for the distance and age. Meanwhile, I would like to know more about you, your people, your likes and dislikes, your hobbies, and please everything about you. As for me, I have a lot and very important thing to tell you in my next mail, maybe before then I will try to get our phone number Reverend Father to give you so that you can call me through the reverend phone then both we talk to each other and listen to each other. And here is my picture, I hope you like them? and I'm waiting to hear from you soonest.
> From your Miss Sonia Garang

ME:

Well Sonia,

As we say here in the midlands, how are ya fixed for a length of wavin?
thats awful to hear about your auld fella, what kind of a doctor was he? He was also a businessman and politician? Jesus the cunt must have been flat out, thumb in all the pies anyway! Sorry thats a bit disrespectful, my condolences....
You were lucky to get out, Liberia is dodgy as fuck. Although I have heard that Dakar is gone to shite too in recent years, sure they moved the Dakar rally to South America like! But they still call it the Dakar rally, it doesn't really make sense does it?

You look lovely in the photos by the way, I say you have some arse on you.

You fairly landed on your feet in that refugee camp, fucking internet and all, sure you're laughing.

So what are these important things you wanted to tell me?

Goodluck'n'fuk'ya.

Conor.

PS. Watch yourself around that Reverend Father lad who lent you the phone, cunt would be liable to drop the paw I reckon.

>
> My dear,
>
>
>
> I want to thank you for your reply, How are you today i hope you are well? and I thank God for today. Well, my dear, as I told you in my last mail, my condition here is terrible It's like someone in prison and I hope by God's grace I will come out soon. I do not have any relatives now that I can go to, but all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war, I am the only person alive now. The Reverend Pastor Johnson Baingo who is the pastor of our church here in the camp (Christ the King Church) is the one am under his care here in the camp, he is very nice to me since I came here, but I do not live with him rather I'm leaving in the women's hostel (in the camp) because here they have two hostels one for men and one for women.
>
> So please if you want to contact me, here is the Rev. Tel number ( +221777338006 ) Or ( 00221765212292 ) Email
> ([email protected] ) if you call tell him you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel to come and answer your call at once. Because of my condition here, I do not have much access or privilege to some things be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country and I really want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the incident, and I thank God for Reverend for letting me use his computer to check my mail and reply it. So, my dear, please bear with me if I do not respond on time because I do not have my personal computer, I only use the computer in the Reverend's office when he is less busy.
>
> You remember I told you that I have something very important to tell you? Now listen to this because of my condition and what I went through here in the refugee camp, I can not wait to tell you because I believe that God can use you to get me out of this place and for giving me the joy.
>
> I have the deposit certificate of my late father and his Bank death certificate here with me (as his next of kin) that I will send you to
> the last, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in the United Kingdom, Royal Bank Of Scotland, which he used my name as the next of kin, Sonia Gareng, the amount in question is $ 4.5 million (four million five hundred thousand dollars ) So I need you to please help me and see that this money is transferred to your bank account or personal account, right after the
> transfer, you can send money from it for me to get my travel documents, passport, plane ticket to come over there to start a new life.
>
> I know you have a question that you need to ask and I think that's a good question, the day I wrote you, i first I picked up three address of the website we mate, i prayed over it, then (OUR REV. Bingo Johnson) brought a pieces of paper and wrote the three email address and fold it, he asked me to choose one of the three and I chose yours, so I decided to write to you and I also believe that it is the will of God.
> So, in the light of the above, I want you to keep it to yourself and plead with you not to tell anyone because I'm afraid of losing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember I am giving you all this information with confidence and love that I put on you and hope that we will soon become a family, I will also give you the contact of the bank in my next mail for you to contact them and hear from the bank on how to transfer money into your account. And please I will also like to have your contacts as it is listed below here, so that I can write a latter to the bank and tell them about you, before you contact the bank.
>
> Your full information
> YOUR NAME .................................
> YOUR HOME ADDRESS ............
> COUNTRY ......................................
> HOME PHONE .......................
> PRIVATE PHONE ...................
> MARITAL STATUS ..........................
> AGE ..............................................
> OCCUPATION ................................
>
> However, you can call me with the reverend office phone line above, my favorite language is English but our official language is French but I speak
> English very fluently because I attended a Private English and American language school all in my country for almost all my life in the school. And please, I will be happy to see your photos too, and also try to call me as requested so that we can hear each others voice. I'll wait to hear from you as soon as possible,
> Thank you and have a wonderful day.
> Miss Sonia. Gareng

ME:

Sonia you mad yoke how are things?!

Are you well? You're still motoring away anyway, you're some operator. I cannot believe your relatives fucked off and left you high and dry, useless shower of *DELETED* altogether!
Well look you say he's very nice but I'm telling you that is how it starts off, you'd want eyes in the back of your head I'm telling you, you wouldn't know who's back he's been tappin.
Here what were you doing in college? Did you sit the end of year exams or did it all go to shite beforehand? You never know you may have to end up repeating the fucking year and you'll have to cover the fees, you may find out.....
Jesus 4.5 mill, he was a smart cookie your aul lad. I tell ya he was a brave man leaving it in Royal bank of Scotland, fucking hell!
Yeah no bother at all they can send me the money no bother, I'll stick it in the credit union and get a nice bit of interest going, I might dip in a bit if that was ok, wanted to get myself a PS4 for under the tree, something to play with Christmas morning you know yourself!
Now I had a quick look and I don't think Ryanair do direct flights to Dakar so you may have make a few transfers, but we'll sort something out. Do you get seasick? Are you claustrophobic? Afraid of the dark? I may have an idea sure leave it with me......

Anyway:

YOUR NAME: Conor M Flatley
YOUR HOME ADDRESS: Castlehyde House, Fermoy, Co. Cork
HOME PHONE: 025 30929
PRIVATE PHONE: 085 7035187
MARITAL STATUS: Single Wink
OCCUPATION: Restaraunter, professional Performer and dance coach

Now I'll just say now that if you call me on the house phone between 12.00pm and 11pm someone will answer the phone saying that its Donnatello's takeaway.... See I run an Italian takeaway out of the extension down the Gable end of the house. So don't mind that.
I actually speak a fair bit of french myself, I think I got B in higher level in the Leaving. But sure look we'll stick to the english anyway we both seem to have a fairly good grasp of it!

Send me on them details anyway.

Goodluckn'fuk'ya!

Conor.

>
> My Dear Love,
> I thank you once again, and i am pleased with your corporation.
> I will also like to see you in person, and i want you to know that before i contacted you it's the will of God that we know each other and you are
> the type of person i am looking forward to meet and trust. Please i have not told anyone about this money except you, and i will like you to
> please keep it a secret from other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it.... And you know am using the church computer to
> write you, so please bear with me if i don't reply you on time because the reverend is always busy with the computer.
>
> And please remember i trusted you that is why i am giving you all this information's, and I have already informed the bank about my plans to claim the money and the Bank told me to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. You will have 20% of the Total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by ( YOU AND I ) in any business of your choice you know that is good. In this regards i will like you to contact the Bank immediately with this information bellow, tell them that you are my foreign partner and you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer the money deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.
>
> The contact information's of the Bank is as follows,
>
> Bellow is the Bank Name And Address
> ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PL C,
> No 36 St. Andrew Square Edinburgh EH2 2YE, United Kingdom.
>
> Telephone; +447131861493
> Fax: +440313971922
> Foreign Transfer Director
> Contact Office : Philip Hampton.
>
> E-mail: [email protected]
>
> Name of my Father, Dr. Col.Franck Garang,
> Next of kin, Sonia.Gareng
> Amount 4.5 M US Dollars.
> Account Number: 020709215301.
>
> Contact them now on how to transfer the 4.5 million dollars, i have mapped out 20% for your assistance after the transfer, and 5% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer, because i don't know how it may be. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still a young girl and also want to complete my study first before anything. As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out
> from here as soon as possible.
>
> So Please make sure that you contact the bank immediately, then after the transfer you can send some money from there money to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country for a new life. I thank you once again for everything and have a nice day.
> Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.
> Yours forever in love,
>
>
> Miss Sonia.Gareng

ME:

Alright Sonia,

Id say the reverend is looking up all sorts of shite on that computer!
No bother, I will give my local RBS a call and start arranging this now. I'll be in touch,
mind your flaps!

Goodluckn'fuk'ya.

Conor.

>
> Hello sweetheart
> How are doing today together with your health and work which i hope that this mail will find you in good health Amen....With regards to write to you this blessed morning to know you are doing over there in my dream country and also to thank you for your kind hearted love towards my life which the good God we all serve must surely bless and reward you abundantly because you are my reason of existence and nothing on this whole world will stop me from spending the rest of life with you down there in your country..Sweetheart am writing to know if you have contacted the bank or heard from the bank and if yes that you have contacted bank which i will want you to forward to me the bank response immediately you hear from them for me to know what the bank said about transferring my late father fund into your account so that i will move out here to be with you over there as soon as possible and if you have not contacted the bank which i will want you to
> contact
> now with there email i gave to you earlier for you to be in good contact with them for the possibility of releasing my late fathers funds into your account which i hope that this mail is been understood to you as i wait anxiously yo hear good news from you soonest because am going through pains here which i need your real help to come out of here to start a new life with you over there in my dream country and i want to take permission to stop here as i wait to hear good news from you soonest....HOT KISS TO YOU MY LOVE

ME:

Alright Sonia,

Not a loss on me here now. Yeah I sent the email to them yesterday, no response yet though, they won't be working over the weekend. If I don't hear anything by Monday I'll give them a shout!
Dream country yeah?! Fucking hell missus you're in for some shock when you hop out of that shipping container!

Don't worry anyway theres no panic, the aul lads cash isn't fucking going anywhere! Razz

Jesus, hot kiss and all, you dirty yoke you must crawling around that place lookin for pipe! Look you may keep it in your pants I don't wanna get the clap off ya when ya land.
Be good.

goodluckn'fuk'ya.

Conor.

>
> Hello sweetheart
> How are doing today together with your health and work which i hope that this mail will find you in good health Amen....With regards to write to you this blessed morning to know you are doing over there in my dream country and also to thank you for your kind hearted love towards my life which the good God we all serve must surely bless and reward you abundantly because you are my reason of existence and nothing on this whole world will stop me from spending the rest of life with you down there in your country..Sweetheart am writing to know if you have contacted the bank or heard from the bank and if yes that you have contacted bank which i will want you to forward to me the bank response immediately you hear from them for me to know what the bank said about transferring my late father fund into your account so that i will move out here to be with you over there as soon as possible and if you have not contacted the bank which i will want you to
> > contact
> > now with there email i gave to you earlier for you to be in good contact with them for the possibility of releasing my late fathers funds into your account which i hope that this mail is been understood to you as i wait anxiously yo hear good news from you soonest because am going through pains here which i need your real help to come out of here to start a new life with you over there in my dream country and i want to take permission to stop here as i wait to hear good news from you soonest....HOT KISS TO YOU MY LOVE

ME:

Alright Sonia,

jesus you're like a broken record this weather, exact same email again! Calm your tits a bit, I'll email them this morning ok Wink .
Hot anal loving back at you.

Goodluck'n'fukya.

Conor.

MY EMAIL TO RBS!:

Alright Philip,

Can I call you Phil? How are you anyway you money grabbing Scottish bastard?! Haha I'm only coddin ya you're good craic.
Look the reason I'm contacting you is there's this mad gamy young wan over in Dakar (Don't ask) and she's got a whole wad of her aul lads spondoolicks tied up in your bank.
here are the details the bitch sent:

Name of my Father, Dr. Col.Franck Garang,
Next of kin, Sonia.Gareng
Amount 4.5 M US Dollars.
Account Number: 020709215301.

Now the details above look dodgy as fuck, you would almost say they look like they are made up, but I can assure you that she is real and so is that bank account.
Anyway Chief here is the 411, she has given you permission to transfer this money to me as she is not in a position to get access to the money, she lost her laser card or she's in a refugee camp or some shite. So if you could send me the few bob I'll be able to arrange a ferry or container ship or something to get her over here because she is mad cracked on Ireland for some reason, someone's been filling her with some awful shite altogether.

Look sure let me know what the craic is, I can put you in touch with her if need be.

Goodluck'n'fk'you'and'all

Con.
conorn
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So the bank responded:

The Royal Bank of Scotland PLC,
Registered Office: 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB.

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION,

CONFIRMATION OF APPLICATION
FOR YOUR ATTENTION SIR

REF: YOUR APPLICATION FOR CLAIMS/TRANSFER OF US$4,500,000.00(FOUR MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND U.S.D ONLY) BELONGING TO LATE DR. Col.Franck Garang .

I HEREBY CONFIRM RECEIPT OF YOUR APPLICATION FOR CLAIMS. ACTUALLY WE HAVE RECEIVED NOTIFICATION FROM MISS. SONIA GARANG WHO IS THE HEIR TO HER LATE FATHER DR.Col.Franck Garang, STATING THAT SHE HAS APPOINTED/NOMINATED YOU TO BE HER TRUSTEE, INVESTOR AND MANAGER FOR THE PURPOSE OF RELEASING THE SUM MENTIONED ABOVE ON HER BEHALF. THE LETTER FURTHER STATES THAT THE MONEY SHOULD THEREFORE BE RELEASED TO YOU ON REQUEST ON THE STATUS OF NEXT OF KIN TO HER LATE FATHER.

MEANWHILE, BEFORE WE CAN PROCEED ON THIS TRANSFER AS CONTAINED IN YOUR APPLICATION, BRITISH BANKING PROCEDURES/POLICIES DEMAND THAT YOU PROVIDE US WITH BELOW STATED DOCUMENTS FOR OUR RECORDS. THE DOCUMENTS ARE TO AUTHENTICATE, LEGALIZE AND CONFIRM YOUR STATUS AS NEXT OF KIN TO LATE DR. Col.Franck Garang WHICH MISS SONIA ACCEPTED TO NOMINATE YOU TO BE.

1) YOU WILL PROVIDE TO US THE DEPOSIT BOND CERTIFICATE OF ACCOUNT ISSUED BY THIS BANK TO OUR LATE CUSTOMER DR. Col.Franck Garang

2) PRESENT A COPY OF DEATH CERTIFICATE CONFIRMING HIS DEATH.

3) AFFIDAVIT AND LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION IN SUPPORT OF YOUR CLAIM FROM ANY MAGISTRATE COURT IN SENEGAL.

4) A POWER OF ATTORNEY FROM A SENEGALESE RESIDENT ATTORNEY WHO MUST BE A REGISTERED MEMBER OF SENEGAL BAR ASSOCIATION (SBA). THIS DOCUMENT SHOULD PRESENT YOU AS THE NEXT OF KIN TO LATE DR. Col.Franck Garang AND GIVE YOU LEGAL POWERS TO MAKE THIS CLAIM/TRANSFER. THE DOCUMENT MUST ALSO BE SIGNED, STAMPED AND SEALED IN ANY MAGISTRATE COURT IN SENEGAL AND SIGNED BY MISS. SONIA GARANG IN THE PRESENCE OF THE CHIEF MAGISTRATE.

5) SCAN COPY OF ANY IDENTIFICATION OF YOURS (DRIVER’S LICENSE OR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT)

6)YOUR RECEIVING BANK ACCOUNT COORDINATES WITH WHICH YOU WISH TO RECEIVE THE FUNDS.

FINALLY AS THE NEW BENEFICIARY AND NEXT OF KIN TO MISS SONIA GARANG TO HER LATE FATHER'S DEPOSIT WITH THIS BANK,YOU ARE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE THESE DOCUMENTS WITH-IN THE PERIOD OF 13 BANKING DAYS TO PROVE ABOVE ALL REASONABLE DOUBT.

YOUR MONEY WOULD BE TRANSFERRED WITHIN HOURS AFTER RECEIPT OF THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS.

FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME BACK IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION. GIVING YOU EXCELLENT SERVICES IS OUR PRIORITY.

BE INFORMED ACCORDINGLY,

Yours Faithfully
Mr. Philip Hampton. (Foreign/Wire transfer officer)
RBSINT. NO 36 St. Andrew Square Edinburgh EH2 2YE, UK.
PHONE +447031810536 -+447031861493 -+447031864165 C.C. Central Bank of U.k.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So naturally I responded back, very excited!

Alright Phil,

Good man yourself, you're some operator. Look first things first, sort your keyboard out, all caps locks for fuck sake!
Anyway, down to business, you're looking for a lot of documentation here buddy, that is going to take me a few days to sort out for you. I'll get back on to Sonia and see if she can sort out all this shit for ye.

Good'luck'n'fuk'yez'all.

Con.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

then I dropped a mail back to Sonia to update her:

Alright Sonia,

Hows things with you anyway? Hows the Reverand? Tell him I was asking for him, the mad aul bollocks!

Look I heard back from this crowd at RBS. They are good to go ahead with this transaction, but they need all sorts of documentation before they will release the aul dollareedoos. here is what they need:

1) YOU WILL PROVIDE TO US THE DEPOSIT BOND CERTIFICATE OF ACCOUNT ISSUED BY THIS BANK TO OUR LATE CUSTOMER DR. Col.Franck Garang

2) PRESENT A COPY OF DEATH CERTIFICATE CONFIRMING HIS DEATH.

3) AFFIDAVIT AND LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION IN SUPPORT OF YOUR CLAIM FROM ANY MAGISTRATE COURT IN SENEGAL.

4) A POWER OF ATTORNEY FROM A SENEGALESE RESIDENT ATTORNEY WHO MUST BE A REGISTERED MEMBER OF SENEGAL BAR ASSOCIATION (SBA). THIS DOCUMENT SHOULD PRESENT YOU AS THE NEXT OF KIN TO LATE DR. Col.Franck Garang AND GIVE YOU LEGAL POWERS TO MAKE THIS CLAIM/TRANSFER. THE DOCUMENT MUST ALSO BE SIGNED, STAMPED AND SEALED IN ANY MAGISTRATE COURT IN SENEGAL AND SIGNED BY MISS. SONIA GARANG IN THE PRESENCE OF THE CHIEF MAGISTRATE.

5) SCAN COPY OF ANY IDENTIFICATION OF YOURS (DRIVER’S LICENSE OR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT)

6)YOUR RECEIVING BANK ACCOUNT COORDINATES WITH WHICH YOU WISH TO RECEIVE THE FUNDS.

now sorry about the all caps, yer man Phil in RBS is a complete twat with a broken keyboard, or maybe he talks really loudly and wanted to portray that in his typing.
Anyway you may get me all this documentation otherwise I can't do shit for you. Some of it might be tricky to get.
1. Deposit bond cert - Do you have that?
2. Death certificate for your aul lad? Does one even exist, considering he was greased out of nowehere by some crazy Pipe hittin rebels, this may be tricky....
3. Affidavit??
4. power of Attorney??
5. A scanned ID - Now this will be a problem, I don't have a drivers license I am afraid, and I have no passport currently...
6. I currently don't have a clean bank account, I will have to open a new, fresh one with a new bank.

Anyway sort out them few bits and we'll get the ball rolling. We have 13 business days...
Keep your arse to the wall.

Goodluck'n'fuk'ya.
Conor.
conorn
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So Sonia has gotten back to me, it looks like we are going to need a lawyer, this sounds like it may cost us some money! Razz Ah well you gotta spend money to make money!

-----------------------------------------------------

Hello sweetheart
How are you doing and your family together with your health and work which is the most important thing to me and i hope all is well?my love am so happy to read your mail this afternoon which am very happy to hear from you that you have contacted the bank and the bank have replied your mail and now i went through the mail you received from the bank which i understand what the bank needed from us, the bank ask us to look for a Senegalese lawyer who will help us get those documents which i don't know any one now but i discussed with the Rev father to help us look for a good lawyer who will help us get those documents from the high court, as soon as the Rev father get any one i will let you know for you to be in contact with the lawyer and after the transfer is done i will move over to your country to be with you and start a good life and also finish my study and we will get married to each other as soon as possible and my promise to you is that i will never
ever stop loving you and i will like you to promise me that you will not disappoint me? i hope you understand me very well as i look forward to hear from you soon.

Yours sincerely miss Sonia Garang.
conorn
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok I responded to Sonia:

Well Sonia,

Don't mind the Reverand Father fella, I don't trust him at all. I think he is trying to get your money. I will see if I can arrange a Lawyer who can help us. I will contact you when I find one.

goodluck'n'fukya
conorn
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Little miss Sonia then contacted me with great news, she found a lawyer at last!

> My Dear Love,
>
> It wasn't easy to get a lawyer, but my greatest happiness is that I and our Rev. Father have finally found one senior lawyer who has promise to be of assistance in getting those three (3) documents Power of Attorney, Affidavit of Oath and Draft Letter for the closing of the account) that which we needed the help of a lawyer to avoid complications.
>
> My love you have tried also, but you need to add effort because this is the only means we can have
> this documents completed, if you keep on with your
> focus and effort, i am sure very soon all will be fine. I am really counting on you and will plead with you not to disappoint me.Once again lawyers in Senegal are so scares, getting this lawyer was not easy so what ever he requested, kindly do it as i have no means of money, believe me whatever you spend will be paid back to you, i assure you this with an oath of vow. He is among the best lawyer, so we stand a better chance of getting this transfer complete with his involvement as our lawyer. This is the lawyer information, please contact him immediately as it will help fasting the process of the documents needed by the bank.
>
> Idrissa Musa , LAW-FIRM DU DAKAR.
> Idrissa Musa, CHAMBER SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES DAKAR REGION.
>
> Name : Idrissa Musa.
>
> E-MAIL: [email protected]
>
> PHONE : +2217SNIP1205
>
> SENEGAL- WEST AFRICA.
>
> From your lonely, Sonia Garang.
>

--------------------------------------------

Ok So this is how I responded:

To: sonia gareng

Hi Sonia,

Look I'll give ye credit, yourself and the Rev did well finding a lawyer. You say this guy is the best lawyer in Senegal, but sure his Business doesn't even have a website! I did a bit of searching and I found an excellent lawyer firm in Dakar.

http://www.gsklaw.sn/

Now I chatted with them briefly on the phone and they were extremely helpful. I didn't go any further with hiring them yet because I wanted to run it by you. Check out the website and see what you think.

Goodlucknfukya.

Concon.
metamit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You had me rolling with LOL ... keep it going, I never thought about looking up a lawyer on my own to "try to use" with lads ... make sure to update with how she responded to THAT Laughing

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

Closed lad accounts x274 Mortar
Senegal Nigeria Ivory Coast United States Burkina Faso Benin Japan Ghana Cambodia Flag Togo United Kingdom Spain United Arab Emirates Germany Thailand Ukraine Turkey Italy South Africa Malaysia Canada

"We apologize for the derangement caused to you. Thank you for understanding." - "Maitre Robert", lawyer-lad

Easter 2015
TheLoneHaranguer
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I've done that before. The lad will probably come back with some excuse that the lawyer works exclusively with the bank and the bank has to use him.

You may need to go along with this lawyer for now but keep this idea in your back pocket. Once problems arise with this lawyer (and they will!) remind your lad that you've had your doubts about this guy and you've been wanting to work with someone else.

Safari T.W.A.T Vcamera Pastor Omar (Edo->N'Djamena->Abeche): "I have been slept in tached huts in the Sahara deserts"
Safari x3 T.W.A.T Vcamera x3 Tattoo Rev. Prosper (Lagos->Timbuktu): "I have never been in to this type of thing in my life and you called it enjoyment"
Easter 2015 Vcamera Goat Jack Boot
Mortar

House Haranguer: Alone we stand, together we thrive

"trust is hard to build until the foot step of trust has been stepped" Jammy King, getting philosophical

"i HAVE WRITTEN 73 MESSAGES TO YOU WHAT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR?" Rev. Boutin Dickson, not getting it
The Reverand
Show Me The Goodies

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome ....keep it coming please Very Happy

Why did you tell the bank that I am the one that contacted you? You have just killed me .....Lisa Thomas
trimbrake
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Well Sonia,

How are your flaps?

Best opening ever.
canuckbaiter
*** BANNED ***

Location: Sorry the location you tried to reach is not in service, please try again later. This is a recording

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I dare say a good start! Has not given up on you at all! Since she was so "nice" to give a phone number so early, why not use that to your advantage? Tell the lad you called it, and provided all the information to the person who answered? Ooopsie! Now who chopped the phone call? No way you will ever call again, nor give you phone number!!! Plus you will need more of her information to make sure she is who she says she is!!!!

Keep it going! Why not?
conorn
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi guys, glad you found it amusing.
I haven't updated for a while, here is how it has played out to date:

After my update on the 11th I got this short mail from Sonia:

"
> Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 17:38:28 +0000
> From: gareng.soni
> Subject: My love please try and contact the lawyer and let wait to see what he will demand from us
> To:
>
> My love please try and contact the lawyer and let wait to see what he will demand from us
"

So I sent back this snappy reply, probably a bit too aggressive and final, but on that day in question I wasn't in the form:

"
hi Sonia,

I have contacted a lawyer in Dakar who operates on a no win, no fee basis, perfect!

look forward to your response.

goodlucknfukya

Concon
"

And after that response on the 12th December they went silent, they must've taken a long Christmas vacation Razz.

On the 3rd january I got this brilliant mail from her:

"
My Dear friend,

I hope my email finds you well, really it's has not been long we stopped communication but i have been praying and asking the almighty God to keep my dream forward so that i can be able to surprise you because you tried to shown me care and concern but you did not believe me as i was in need of your assistance.

I unable to released the transaction with you based on the developments then, but I thank the mighty God that all is well now. I am very happy to let you know that the bank has release my late father fund to me through the assistance of a new partner from Ireland, he is a kind-heated man who is now my co-investor and Husband.

I wish to let you know that i am in Ireland with my husband and we left in Senegal a satisfy Irish bank draft of two hundred and fifty thousand euros(€ 250,000.00) for you as a make of reward for the fact that you did not take advantage of me over my inheritance as i reviewed every thing about me to you when i was in terrible situation in Senegal.

I have instructed Rev. Baingo Johnson a priest in charge of Church in the refugee Center in Dakar Senegal to send you the cheque. Feel free to contact him and send to him your current residential or office postal address where he will post your cheque for your collection.

Rev. Baingo Johnson.
Address: Rue 1000 Dakar Senegal.
Tel: +221777snip
( [email protected] )
( [email protected] )
I feel this is the only way I could say thank you.
Stay Bless and good bye.

Miss.Sonia.

"

So she has found a husband and escaped, brilliant news, and I'm still getting money!

So I responded back:

"
Hi Sonia,

Oh wow I had not heard from you in so long, I thought your ass got capped by some pipe hittin bitches.....
I am so happy to hear that it all worked out for you.
The money you offer is such a kind gesture, I will make a large donation to a few appropriate charities in your honour. I will contact the rev now,
God bless, safe home, mind the door, goodlucknfukya!

All the best,

Con.
"
conorn
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Then she sent me this mail, its curtain call on Sonia guys, this is our goodbye!

"
How are you doing?
my dear please contact the rev farther for him to tell you how to received your cheque OK please don't write to me any more i dot want to have any problem with my new partner also my husband OK contact the rev farther now with phone and email for him to give you your cheque OK bye and have a nice day
"

Enter Reverand Baingo!

Ok I mailed him first:

"
Well rev,

How are things? I heard Sonia escaped from that shithole, great news! She's over in Ireland now, although that is not much of an improvement!
Ok seriously messing aside, will I send you my details and you can forward me the cheque yes??

Thanks.

Con
"

he responded quite quickly:

"
SAINT CHRISTOPHER'S CATHOLIC CHURCH ,DAKAR SENEGAL DAKAR ARCH-DIOCESE
P.O.Box MB 7172 Dakar, Senegal.
TEL: +22177snip
TEL: +22177snip

How are you doing today? hope you so much love God in your life over there?i thank God for his mercy upon us,i receive your mail yesterday because of what i am still doing in my office and the church,it is true that your partner who is no longer here in Senegal dropped here with me a cheque of (€ 250,000.00) euro for you, with an instruction that i should deliver it to you without any delay . she told me every thing about you how you wanted to help her but because of difficulties you could not help as you wish, now i will suggest to you to come down here in Senegal to pick up the cheque yourself without any delay or it will be delivered to you over there in your country through DHL post which i don't know how much it will cost,So it's up to you to choose the better way for you whether to come here and pick up your cheque or give me the permission to find out what it will cost to post it,may the peace of Our LORD be with you as i wait to hear from you
as soon as possible. You can call me with my numbers above. i hope to hear from you soon.

May the peace and love of God be with you. Amen

Reverend father Baingo Johnson
"

So I sent off a quick reply to see what he proposes:

"
Good Man Rev,

That is sound as a pound, sure pop it in an envelope and post it to me, it should only cost 2-3 euro to post.

All the best!

Con
"
conorn
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bit of an update guys, the Rev got back me:

"

>
> Hello son of God
> may the almighty God be with you over there and bless you, my son like i told you about the cheque kept here with me by your partner for you who is no more here in Senegal that left to another country with her new partner. I told you to come over here and pick up the cheque or it will be sent to you through DHL, as i promised to go and find out what it will cost,So in-case you needed the cheque to be sent to you through DHL post which I have confirmed today what it will take to send the cheque to you through DHL. My son i was just coming back from the DHL office to check what it will cost to post it direct to you over there in your country and the cost to post it is €120(euro), They told me that it will be Wrapped with there envelop and they gave me the guarantee that it will be delivered well to the address that will be giving to them which is your address. So you have to send to me your full address and name where the cheque will be posted and also
> the money to post the cheque to you,below is my information you will use to send the money to me .
>
> However, if you want to send the money, the total cost for posting the cheqeu to you is €120 euro as the DHL office told me today,
> you can send it through WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM, so that it will be easy for me to collect it. Here is my
> information you will need in sending the money to me, okay.
>
> First name --- Baingo
>
> Second name ---- Johnson
>
> country---- Senegal
>
> state---- Dakar
>
> question-------- who
>
> answer------ Johnson
>
> church Address--- 12 rule s.grand yoff Dakar Senegal
>
> name of my church,Church of God Mission,Dakar Senegal
>
> so i will be waiting to hear from you. Your cheque is secured here with me . So immediately i receive the money for posting the cheque i will never delay to do so.
> Thanks, may God be with you always

"

Now I feel a bit hard done by with that quote, I think I can get it sent cheaper than that Wink

My response, probably not as subtle as it could've been, but from previous experience with this guy it doesn't really seem to matter!

".....

Alright my brother from another mother,

Nah I'm just playing, alright me old son. Jesus 120 euro, DHL are robbing bastards! Just send it to me by regular post, it should only be a few pound.
Alternatively I may be able to arrange to have it collected in person. Bear with me on that....
Anyway Look get me a quote with a cheaper courier or postal service first, 120 euro is crazy money to post an envelope, sure for 120 euro you would've been able to post Sonia over in a crate!

Peace out.

Gudluknfukya.

Conor.

...."

I am juggling a few ideas on where to go next.... who knows, my long lost brother who's working in the Merchant Navy may get to make an appearance!
username1939
Something the mods dream up

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

you also have a Fedex account. a/c # E297843152

< --- my first
x5
Closed lad accounts < --- my first pink
Closed lad accounts x4
Go Gold

Never you insult me again. Never you write such to me. I am not begging you into this transfer, if you do not want to work with me call it a quit and never you write such to my mail box again.

Have a nice day. Mr. Richard Michel
sqwerf
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Accept the 120 deal and say you will send it asap, but you need to trust him first. Then get him to do whatever u want. Ask for a picture of the reverend in deep prayer, or playing tennis.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic