SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My First Bait!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
IamX
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So this may not be finished, but he hasn't responded in the last day or so... so I'll put what I have here.

(What isn't in the e-mail - There's this really nice house on Craig's List and it's at a ridiculously low price. A vibe comes by and I feel that it's a scam.)

(M) I saw the house on Craig's List in (Town) near (Building). I'd like to get some more information. Are any utilities included? Are there any problems about the house that I should be aware of?

Thank you for your time and attention on the matter.

Yours,

Mya Nooz

(P) I receive your mail indicating your interest in my home for rent and i hope you are serious about this. Please let me know when you are ready to move in and also indicate if you can take good care of my home cos i made up my mind to sell the house until my lovely wife advised that we keep it for future purpose. right now we are renting and not selling but we would like to leave it into a good hand. I want my property to be well taken good care of, and there are some rules and regulation in which I do give out to tenant who are willing to rent my house so please don't disrespect my order but if you are still capable of renting my house the rules and regulation goes this way, You must keep my house clean including the surrounding, you must know the way in which you use the stove so as to avoid fire outbreak, you must not disturb the neighbor. I decided to rent out the property due to our transfer to (Miami, Florida) on a Missionary Work by my church here, so we are renting it out since we need someone to take good care of the property on our absent. Don't be surprise if you find the home with another site and deference price, I have plan to rent it through Real estate before, but they are not serious simply because they have a lot of house to lease out and they added some money to the rent while there commission is not fair. Have this in mind you must know the kind of person that I'm nevertheless I am giving you this rules because of what corresponded between me and my last tenant. the keys and documents are with us here in Miami, Fl... So I will need to ship them to you before you can occupy the house But you can drive by the house anytime to take a look at the area and surrounding, You can also peek through the windows if you don't mind. For now we are looking for 4 or 5 years lease or rather lets us know how long you wish to stay.

Attn : The rent are including the Utilities are intact such as Dishwasher,Dryer, Electric Stove, Fridge, Washer,Air Condition,Sewage,Trash,all included in the monthly rent, as i am in a governmental programmer that sponsors my utilities on monthly basis etc.

Bedrooms:3
Bathroom:1
Pets are welcome!!!
Rent: $900
Refundable security Deposit: $500

Please note that, we are a kind and honest family,that spent a lot on property that is available for rent, so in one accord,we are soliciting for your absolute maintenance of this house and want you to treat it as your own. We want you to keep it tidy all the time so that we shall be glad to see it whenever we are around on a visit.

House Address : (Edited Out)

Please if you are ready now to occupy the house kindly provide the information below for record purpose..If you are interested in renting my home then answer the question below

RENT APPLICATION FORM.
Name (First name/ Middle name/Surname ) : __________?
Phone numbers (home,cell and office line ) # :__________?
Marital Status:__________?
How many proposed occupants :__________?
Personal References / Emergency Contacts: __________?
Name Relationship City / State Phone #: __________?
List all in addition to yourself including approx age :__________?
Present Address :__________?
Will you have pets :__________?
Please describe Breed, size :__________?
Personality of pet :__________?
When do you plan to move in, please write exact date?
Intended length of lease:__________?
Do you agree to pay the payment before you move in:__________?
If you are ask to make a down payment to secure the house today and take it off market, How much will you be able to pay:__________?
Length of previous tenancy :__________?
Present occupation :__________?
Are you a section 8 applicant
Do you work late night :__________?
Do you smoke :__________?
Do you drink :__________?

I am looking forward to hear from you ASAP so that I can discuss on how to get my house for rent, are you ready to move in anytime soon?

Thanks.

Paul Williams

(M) Hey! I apologize for my tardy reply. My friend and I spent the night at the local police station. Long story short - I sold her some LSD and she thought that the guy across the street was a dragon and tried to attack him. He wasn't too happy, so he called the police and they found crystal meth on me. Any house-respecting owner would not rent their house out to someone from this paragraph alone.

Anyways, it's so nice that you'd let us stay in the house! We'd take great care of it! I am SO serious!

Anyways, what's your wife's name? Also, I'm curious - do you use gas heat or electric heat?

Now, onto the application!

RENT APPLICATION
FORM.
Name
First Name: Mya
Last Name: Nooz
Phone Number: I actually don't have one. As a child, I suffered from encephalitis. I almost died, but thankfully I survived only losing my hearing. I hope this is not an issue. I did this to see if the scammer would actually take advantage of a deaf girl.
Marital Status: Married, but don't worry. My husband is in prison, so he won't stay.
Occupants: Probably a lot. There will be a lot of parties, but don't worry - the music won't be too loud. (GET IT!?)
Personal References: You can ask my last six landlords from when I started renting out two years ago. Bad rental history.
Emergency Contacts: My hearing dog. It'll be easier getting in contact with her, rather than me. Her name is Fluffy.

Addres: (Edited Out)
Pets: Fluffy, my service dog. Oh, and my fourteen cats.
Personality of the pets: My dog is a sweetheart. My cats are *DELETED*.
Move in date: I plan to move in the beginning of December.
Length of Lease: I want to stay for five years if that's okay.
I plan on paying the rent before I move in, yes.
If you are ask to make a down payment to secure the house today and take it off market, How much will you be able to pay: All I have to my name is $1500. I hope that's enough.
Length of previous tenancy: Three or four weeks.
Present occupation: I am a cleaner at McDonald's.
Are you a section 8 applicant: I make too much to be in Section 8, so no.
Do you work late night: Yes.
Do you smoke: Yes. I smoke crystal meth, duh.
Do you drink: No, just whiskey.

I hope I get the apartment!

(P) Hello Mya,

Thanks for getting back to me with the filled application,Your application has been reviewed and approved, Wow. This guy LOVES his house. I want you to take very good care of the house so that i would be happy when i come to visit you. I would send the keys and documents to you via FedEx Courier services to the current address you filled in the application form and i will send you the tracking# for the package and get the keys the next day. I'm given you this base on trust, do not disappoint me because i don't want a situation where by later i will regret of letting the house for rent to you and i promise i will always be a good friend to you. Below are the contents of the documents.

1) Entrance and the rooms Keys
2)The house documentary file. (this also contain the Rental Lease Agreement, you are to apprehend your signature and scan it back to me)
3)Payment Receipt.
4)Full address and description of the house.

Please do get back to me today so i would know when you intend coming up with the deposit and rent, so i could proceed to the FedEx company here to register the house keys and document to your current address you filled in your rental app. and if you will like to change the address please let me know asap. I want you to realize that you are dealing with man of God, I can never tarnish my name and image all because of money and i wouldn't do such a thing when i have blood running through my vain.

Stay blessed.

Paul Williams

(M) Thank you. I'm not sure if you saw, but I did post a couple of question and I wasn't sure if you could answer it.

1. Is the house heated by gas or electricity?
2. What's your wife's name? This is important.
3. There's no lead paint in the house, is there?
4. I know you listed your phone number but I expressed clearly in my last e-mail that I am deaf, therefore I can't speak to you on the phone. Do you have Skype? I could sign to you. I hope you're fluent in Braille!

(M) I don't mean to rush but I'd like to get into
the house by December! I don't want to spend Christmas
in the cold!!! Sad Plz reply!

(P) I got your mail i want you to know that once you make the payment i will be sending you the keys and document to the house, note that the money will be sent to my lawyer she will be the one mailing out the keys to your home address. and the money have to be made via Money Gram. Don't worry. I'm sure he has no ill intentions.

(P) Good Morning Mya,
How are you doing today i want you to know the house gas,
i want you to know my wife name is Laura Williams and we need you to assure me that you will take good care of the house i need you to reconfirm your delivery address where you want the keys and document shipped too. Note once you have the keys you move into the house.

Thanks and God Bless i await your response.

Paul.

(M) Thank you very much. So it is gas heat and your wife's name is Laura. That is very nice to hear. I was just being a jack ass by insisting on knowing his wife's name.
I don't think you answered my last two questions, though. Because I am hard at hearing, I can't communicate via the phone. Is Skype an option? Or maybe Face Time? I don't have an apple product but I could try to sell it to my former room mate for an 8-ball.

I also asked if there were lead in the paint.

(P) Hello Mya,
Good morning how are you doing today, i want you to know that the paint in the house is lead paint due some health problems it cause. so when do you intend to move in the house. dont you have any friend that i can call to talk to so you can sign the lease agreement and have the keys too.

paul

(M) I plan to move in as soon as possible. I got confused by your last message, you said that you do have lead paint or no?

I was also curious, I just got my settlement from when my neighbors dog attacked me and sent me to the hospital. I got ten thousand from the settlement. Could I just pay the entire year lease up front?

(M) Hey.i am awaiting your reply so I can send the money

(P) Hello Mya,
How are you doing today, i want you to know that your name and address has been registered with the FedEx Courier service so once you can make the payment via Money Gram outlet around your location, to my lawyer name she will be the person sending you the Keys and document to your home address. so do reconfirm you delivery address once again.

Here is the payment information where you make the payment too.

Receiver's Name: Phonevilay Parana
Address: Miami,
FL 33133.

Looking forward to hear from you with all this details so that We can have it filed in case of issuing the receipt .

Paul Williams

(M) Okay so you only want the first months rent and security deposit not the first years rent for 10000 dollars, ok. I was trying to see if he would accept a year's worth of rent, adding up to nearly $10,000. I admittedly fail in bringing up his hopes.

(Edited Out) is my address.

I know it's after the first but can I still take the house this month?

(P) Hello Mya,
I want you to know that you can still move in the house anytime, all you have to do is for you to make the payment today via Money Gram so you can secure the keys and document to the house by tomorrow and how many people will be living with you in the house.

Receiver's Name: Phonevilay Parana
Address: Miami,
FL 33133.

I await your payment information today.

Paul Williams

(M) Hold on a minute. I was stopped while checking the house. I told him that I was inspecting the house because I was going to rent but he says that hes the owner... whats going on?! It's a lie, but I assumed that he made a lie or two himself.

(P) I want you to know that he will be moving out of the house, because he have not been paying my money for rent. i have informed my lawyer about it because she will be the one to send the lease agreement form which you have to sign and send back a copy to me.

Thanks and God bless

Paul

(M) Okay well who is Phonevilay Parana? I will not lie. This looks kinda sketchy? How do I know and how can you assure me that you are not a scammer?

(P) I will be sending you the lease agreement form which you have to sign and send back a copy to us. so you can once the payment and get the keys on time. you can make the payment for the security deposit so i can register your name and address.

Thanks and God Bless

Paul

(M) So you can promise me that you aren't a scammer?

I mean, you are making a promise to a deaf girl. He hasn't responded since.

That's all I have so far. I was thinking of e-mailing in a couple days, say that I really need a house and that I sent the money gram, bothering him with the trips he needs to accept it.

Last edited by IamX on Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
TheLoneHaranguer
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

X -- this is definitely a good way to start to your baiting endeavors. The only big mistake you made was challenging the lad as to whether he was a scammer or not. The only real response to that is "No I'm not a scammer" and it's impossible to prove one way or the other.

It's definitely OK to challenge the lads but try to put it in all into some sort of greater context. For example, ask the lad if he owns the house and tell him that, one time, you rented from someone who didn't actually own the house and you walked in on the real owners in the middle of the night while they were making freaky-deaky. When he says he does own the house, ask him to provide you with proof.

But, anyway, good start. Stick around for a while and have fun.

Safari T.W.A.T Vcamera Pastor Omar (Edo->N'Djamena->Abeche): "I have been slept in tached huts in the Sahara deserts"
Safari x3 T.W.A.T Vcamera x3 Tattoo Rev. Prosper (Lagos->Timbuktu): "I have never been in to this type of thing in my life and you called it enjoyment"
Easter 2015 Vcamera Goat Jack Boot
Mortar

House Haranguer: Alone we stand, together we thrive

"trust is hard to build until the foot step of trust has been stepped" Jammy King, getting philosophical

"i HAVE WRITTEN 73 MESSAGES TO YOU WHAT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR?" Rev. Boutin Dickson, not getting it
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater!

Have you passed the info on the MoneyGram recipient to a mod? He/she is probably a mule, a victim of another scam, and should be warned.

Your character's address (edited out) is nonexistent, right?

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
IamX
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To answer your questions:

The address I gave him was non-existant. So no worries. As to the recipient, I don't know how to use money gram or anything so I didn't know what to do what that information - I haven't done anything.

I am asked if he was a baiter because I wanted to appear naive, not completely without a brain. Anyone would know that this is a sketchy situation, but naive people would take someone's pinky swear as a legitimate way to express innocence.

As an update to the scam...

(P) Hi Mya, how are you doing today so sorry for the late response i want to assure you that you will be getting the keys and document once the payment is made via Money Gram. because i and my wife will love you to move into the house and please i want you to take good care of he house for us.

Thanks and God bless i await you reply

Paul

(M) Ok. I'll go to the store in the morning and send it. How much again?

(P) Hello Mya,

The security deposit is $500 and first month rent is $900 that is a total of $1,400 that you will be sending

Looking forward to hear from you with all this details so that We can have it filed in case of issuing the receipt .

Paul Williams

(M) Okay, I sent it. What information did you need from me?

I didn't really send it.
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If the bait is ongoing, ask questions about in Help, Hints, and Tips, so that passing lads won't see the answers. Or ask your mentor. As to the recipient, pass the info to any mod here by PM.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic