SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Slippery In S.A. - The One That Got Away!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SLIPPERY IN S.A. - THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY!

The Cast (in order of appearance)
The S.A. Scammer ................ Miss Jenny Chuganzani
The Informant ...................... Mr. Demian Kwame
The S.A. Lawyer ................... Ndhlovu Jabu

Supporting Cast (good guys)
The Catcher ......................... Isobel Paula Knightly

Supporting Cast (bad guys)
(none)

Narrator
Eatyo Urgreens

Special Thanks
To Old Coaster Thumbs up
Many thanks to Rian, 419legal.org and of course to all in the SAPS 419 Task Team.

The curtain opens opens on this little story on Wednesday 27th October 2004, when an email arrives in the inbox of my catcher account. The email is quickly identified as South African in origin, and transferred to a more secure account. Here is the opening email.

The S.A. Scammer wrote:
To: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 03:27:27 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Transfer Of $6.5 Million US Dollars To Your Bank Account!

NO 65 ROCKEY STREET,
JOHANNESBURG,
SOUTH AFRICA.

SEND ME A MAIL OR SEND YOUR PHONE NUMBER SO THAT I WOULD BE ABLE TO CALL YOU AND TELL YOU MORE ABOUT THE MONEY

SIR/MADAM; VERY CONFIDENTAIL

GREETINGS FROM ME TO YOU.I KNOW YOU DON'T KNOW ME. BUT PLEASE CAN YOU BE OF ASSITANCES TO ME.MY BARRISTER TOLD ME TO WRITE AND SEE IF YOU CAN HELP ME MY NAME IS MISS CHUGANZANI JENNIFER JEBULANI. I AM FROM ZIMBABWE,

MY FATHER WAS KILLED DURING THE PRESIDENT ROBERT MUGABE SIZING OF LANDS FROM THE FARMERS, MY FATHER WAS AMONG THE FARMERS THAT WERE KILLED, BUT BEFORE HE WAS KILLED HE WENT TO SOUTH AFRICA AND DEPOSITED THE SUM OF $6.5 MILLION US DOLLARS IN A PRIVATE SECURITY COMPANY.

NOW I AM IN SOUTH AFRICA WITH MY FAMILY. PLEASE I WILL STOP HERE, THEY IS NO NEED FOR TOO MANY STORY, I PROMISE YOU IF YOU CAN HELP ME TO TRANSFER THIS MONEY TO YOUR COUNTRY I WILL BE GREATFULL.

YOUR PENCENTAGE WILL BE MAPPED OUT. WAITING FORYOUR REPLY. GOD BLESSES. IF YOU HAVE ANY BODY WHO CAN HELP, PLEASE. MY E MAIL ADDRESS IS ON TOP, SO PLEASE DO SEND ME A MAIL. YOU CAN INCLUDE YOUR PHONE NUMBER SO THAT I CAN CALL YOU AS WELL.

YOURS FAITH FULLY,

MISS CHUGANZANI JENNIFER JABULANI

It's a very standard looking scammer email (though very short and to the point), but the difference is the country, South Africa. The responsibility for running this bait falls to a character known as 'Demian Kwame', a slightly under-educated Ghananian male living somewhere in the area of Washington DC. He is curious about 'Miss Jenny' and proceeds to engage her.

The Informant wrote:
To: miss jenny chuganzani <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 22:31:32 +0100
Subject: Re: Transfer Of $6.5 Million US Dollars To Your Bank Account!

Dear Miss Jenny,

Thank you for mailing me. Very sorry to hear of your Fathers death. I would be interested to learn more of what I would be expected to do to assist you.

Please contact me soonest with details.

Demian Kwame

Naturally, the scammer cannot resist positive and straight forward responses like that, so they become hooked.

The S.A. Scammer wrote:
To: Demian Kwame <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 01:29:47 +0100 (BST)
Subject: To Demian from Jenny (Urgent)

Dear Demian,

Thank you for the email and the willingness you have shown to assist my family and I. I will like us to speak on the phone before I can send or tell you more about the fund. Could you Please send your personal phone number so that I can call you.Below are some questions I will like you answer for us so that we can know where we stand.

Tell me more about yourself and your family? I will tell you all about My self and My family in my next mail. May God Bless you.

(1)CAN I BE VERY SURE THAT YOU WILL MAINTAIN THE LEVEL OF CONFIDENTIALITY REQUIRED IN THIS BUSINESS.I MEAN (NO THIRD PARTY).

(2)CAN YOU ASSURE ME THAT I WILL HAVE NO PROBLEMS WITH THE SAFETY OF THE FUND AFTER THE TRANSFER HAS BEEN MADE TO YOUR COUNTRY ACCOUNT?

(3)WHAT INVESTMENT PLAN DO YOU HAVE FOR ME, AS I WILL LIKE TO INVEST MY FUND UNDER YOUR SUPERVISION?

(4)IT IS MY INTENTION TO EMIGRATE TO YOUR COUNTRY WITH MY FAMILY AT THE COMPLETION OF THIS TRANSACTION.HOW POSSIBLE IS THAT?

IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU INCLUDE YOUR PRIVATE
TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS FOR EASIER COMMUNICATION.

5) WE WILL NEED A LAWYER? SHOULD I LOOK FOR ONE?

I will be waiting for your next mail

Thank you.

Jenny (For the family)

The email seems to be scripted, but quite cautious. Kwame (yes it's his first name) does his best to answer everything that Jenny asks.

The Informant wrote:
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 22:23:00 +0100
Subject: Re: To Demian from Jenny (Urgent)

Hello Miss Jenny,

You mail comes to me with relief that you are ok. How are you today and your family?

I am sorry Miss Jenny, I do not have a phone that I can call you with, on account of my speech problem. You see I work here in america in construction, and I have an accident some months before now. A wall I was building fell onto me and crush me badly. My face was bad, and as such I can no longer speak very well.

So, you see I have communicate only in words like email, sorry. If you no longer wish to deal with me, I will understand.

My family is still in Ghana, my wife and my 2 sons. I had a daughter but she died last year. I still prey that they can come to america, I have enough money to bring them, but the government here is not helping me. I work hard and save all my money now for 5 years. I prey that god will bring me my family to me soon. God Be With You.

You can be very sure of my sincerity to assist you and be confedential as you say. My account at the bank is not used by anyone but me, and I can assure you that it will be in safe hands. I do not have knowledge of business in america, but there are many opportunities for one with so many dolla to spend. To emigrate here you may need to visit your embassy to get permission. You will need a lawyer I think, the americans like all their paperwork and signing of documents very much. I do not know any american lawyers that may be able to assist here.

Thank you Jenny, and to your family. May God Bless you and Keep you safe.

I look for your next mail.

Demian Kwame

The construction accident should be enough to stop Jenny asking about a telephone conversation, though Kwame does intend playing on his inability to speak.

Miss Jenny comes back with some kind words for poor Kwame.

The S.A. Scammer wrote:
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 19:49:40 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: from Jenny (Urgent)

Dear Demian,

Thank you for the email. I am very sorry for what happened to you. May God give you the stenght to carry on. Sorry about your daughter's death. Please take hear and be strong for God will make a way for you and your family in Ghana.

Thank you ones again for answering my questions. Dealing with email is okay but the problem is all about trust and honesty. I already trust you and I want you to trust me too. We will need a lawyer from south africa because the money is in south africa. One of my mother friend's gave me one lawyer's details and i called the lawyer. the lawyer said that I should see him by 2pm tomorrow. I will update you on our discussion.

Please take heart and I want you to keep this very confindential between us only since we are going to be communicating through mail only. Can you make calls? if you can than i will give you a number where you can call me.

Hope to hear from you soon. I will update you tomorrow about the meeting with the lawyer. have a good day and pls be strong.

Jenny

Kwame being the nice chap that he his, sends Jenny a thank you.

The Informant wrote:
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 01:08:28 +0000
Subject: Re: from Jenny (Urgent)

Miss Jenny

Thank you for your kind words. I am glad you have got back to me and thank you for showing me trust, I do same with you and am ready to follow your instructions. I wish to help you as much as I can. I was on the telephone to my wife yesterday and she is very exited to hear what is happening with me in america.

Let me kno what the lawyer has said so I may undesrstand it.

For telephone I cannot make at the moment, my face is still wired and I must go to the hospital after some time. Once this is done I will be able to speak with words instead of grunts.

I look for you next mail

Demain Kwame

Ok, a mistake. Kwame said he was on the phone to his wife, yet he can't speak! Easy one to get out of, but Kwame needs to watch for little details like that slipping out. Hopefully Jenny won't question it.

Jenny drops Kwame a note, and we now get to the bit needed by law enforcement (in bold).

The S.A. Scammer wrote:
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 14:50:45 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: the meeting with the lawyer

Dear Demine,

The meeting with the lawyer was okay. He made some calls and he told me that we will have to pay his consultations fees which is 10,000 RANDS in USD is $1,550. He said that as soon as he receive his consultation fees that his firm will move into action and with in 72hours the fund will be transfer to your bank account. He also went further to tell me that if you want to come to south africa to witness the transaction that you should come.

We the family will be very greatfull if you can help us to pay the lawyer consultation fees because we do have this money for now. the money is still in the security company where it was depoisted by my late father.

You can contact the lawyer. his details are below

firm name: a j attorneys

attorney name: Ndhlovu Jabu

direct line: +27 732 290 350

email address: [email protected]

Please contact the lawyer so that both of you can talk. the transaction is now in your hands and that of the lawyer which means you have to work with the lawyer now. we are refugee here and for now we are placing our hopes in your hands.

I will be waiting for your email

Jenny

Having received an invitation to S.A. it is now game on. At this point Rian over at 419legal.org is contacted about this invitation. Now Kwame is a police informant Cool

After seeking a little legal advice, Kwame accepts the invite and carries on down the path to S.A.

First a quick note to Miss Jenny.

The Informant wrote:
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 11:12:00 +0000
Subject: Re: the meeting with the lawyer

Hello Miss Jenny,

I am thankful to you for your mail once again. God Bless You and your family.

I will like to come to south africa very much to assist in whatever way is needed. I will contact your lawyer and speak about this.

God Bless You and keep you safe.

I will let you know what the lawyer and I talk about.

Demian Kwame

...and then to the lawyer.

The Informant wrote:
To: Ndhlovu Jabu <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 11:18:39 +0000
Subject: Attn: ndhlovu jabu miss jenny chuganzani

Hello Sir,

How are you today and your family, I hope all is well with you.

I have been talking to Miss Jenny and she has asked me to contact you to further assist with the transaction. Last mail I get from Miss Jenny is below for you.

Miss Jenny has said if I wish to come south africa, this will be ok with me, I must arrange this with my work boss here and for the fees I must arrange to get from my bank also.

Please contact me and let me know what I am to do to help in this the matter for Miss Jenny.

Demain Kwame

Miss Jenny pops in with a short note to say thanks to Kwame and to ask about the email to the lawyer. Kwame did not Cc the lawyer email to Miss Jenny, so she plays the part very well here.

The S.A. Scammer wrote:
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 20:14:51 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Your visit to Johannesburg, south africa

Dear Demian,

Thank you for accepting to come to south africa. It will be very nice for you to come so that you will witness the transaction and see with your eyes. Have you contacted the lawyer yet? pls do soon

I will see the lawyer tomorrow to know more in details. hope you are fine and pls keep well in health

Jenny

Kwame is now developing a more confident and relaxed air about him, and sends off this mail to Jenny.

The Informant wrote:
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 21:19:19 +0000
Subject: Re: Your visit to Johannesburg, south africa

Hello Miss Jenny,

Your mail comes with much relief that you are ok, and I hope your family also.

I will like to come to south africa, and to meet all of you. I make email with your lawyer earlier today, but I no hear of anything of yet. Maybe when you visit lawyer you tell him I write him in email.

Good news from doctor today Miss Jenny here in america. The wirings that were placed inside my mouth while I heal will be removed very soon, this is good as I will then be able to speak with you on the phone very soon.

I am very please with this the good news of the day. I still to see my work boss to arrange time away from work to come to south africa, but tomorrow or next day when he is not busy.

God Bless You Miss Jenny and keep you all safe.

I look now for the mail from your lawyer.

Demian Kwame

Now it's time to play a little cat-and-mouse over who provides the accomodation, first Miss Jenny.

The S.A. Scammer wrote:
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 00:35:22 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Tell us when you will be coming

Dear Demian,

Thank you for the email and Thanks be to God that you are very fine and okay.I will be very happy to talk to you on the phone. Just let me know when and also send the phone number where i will be calling you when you are ready to speak

Please note that your visit will only last for three working days. On your arrival to Johannesburg, South africa the lawyer will take you to the bank where you will open a bank account where the fund will be deposited after clearing it from the security company. As i told you Demian, any money you spent like buying your ticket will be refunded back to you as soon as we clear the fund. I will be going back with you to the USA and than make arrangements for my family to join us.

Don't worry about accommodation, The lawyer will make the reservation for you in one of the nice hotels here. All you need to do is to let us know when you are coming so that all the arrangements will be made.

Yours Jenny

A little later Miss Jenny asks some strange questions.

The S.A. Scammer wrote:
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 03:53:36 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: how confindential is this transaction to you?

Dear Demian,

I want to know how confindetial this transaction is to you? Please keep it very confindetial. You know how much that is at stage here. $6.5million.

I called the lawyer and he said he received your email but he wanted to give you a full details on the transaction that is why he has not reply to you yet. he said that he will be going to the security company to do is checking and after that he will send you a details mail.

Please keep our business very confidential. tell nobody. this fund is my family last hope.

Jenny

Why the sudden interest in confidentiallity? No matter, Kwame responds to both emails, and takes the accomodation ball off Jenny.

The Informant wrote:
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 20:24:45 +0000
Subject: Re: how confindential is this transaction to you?

Dear Miss Jenny,

It is good to look and find your mail once again. How are you today and your family. My wife sends me letter from Ghana this day, all is well with my family.

I answer your 2 emails here Miss Jenny. I keep our business close to my chest Miss Jenny, not even my wife knows of this, though I am ashamed for keeping it from her. I know at the end everything will be ok again and we will be together in america soon.

I spoke to my foreman man today and he says he make me go see boss maybe tomorrow or on the Saturday to get days from work arranged. Miss Jenny you need not worry about my accomodation. I have decided to take all my vacation to do this trip to south africa, and also to make a vacation of 14 days, which is what I can take from work.

I choose a good hotel from travel agent and make a good vacation, please do not worry. I have not had good vacation for many years, it will feel good.

I have mail from your lawyer Miss Jenny which I will answer him and make copy to you so you know what I speak of.

Do not worry Miss Jenny, all will be well for you and your family.

Demian Kwame

The lawyer heads back in again dropping this email into the lap of Kwame.

The S.A. Lawyer wrote:
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 11:00:17 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Atty Ndhlovu Jabu/ Behalf Of Miss Chuganzani J.

Attention Mr. DEMIAN KWAME 4th Nov 2004

Dear Sir,

We are thanking you for accepting to assist our client in this regard and we will closely work with you till the end of this mutual beneficial transaction. All the necessary legal documents to back the transaction will be forward to you in due course to ensure that the transaction is done without breaking the law.

I was at the security company this morning. We will have to make a change of ownership before your arrival to South Africa. This change of ownership will make you the beneficiary of the fund (consignment)

To make the change of ownership will cost you $720. You will have to send this amount as soon as possible for us to move into action before your coming. You will also send a copy of your international passport (scanned and send by mail) your full residential address. With all these the change of ownership will be made and the certificate will be send to you before your coming.

The following information is necessary upon transfer, Senders full names, sender�s address, reference/control number, question and answer if any. You can even fax the payments slip or scan it if you wish and have it sent to us for reference purposes. A receipt would issue to you immediately we received the amount.

Do send to our secretary �

Miss Noku Zola A. Dasa.
Johannesburg 1400
South Africa

There will be documents to be sign by you in the Security Company as well. I will prepare the contract agreement between you and Miss Jennifer family and you will sign the agreement on your arrival which I will than take to the notary house for recording.

We are capable hands and we promise to handle this transaction in all legal ways. We will get all the necessary documents to back this transaction.

Best regards

ADV. JABULANI NDHLOVU (LLB, Hons. BL)

Principal attorney in charge

0027 732 290 350

Kwame completely ignores the fact that the lawyer has just asked for his passport and home address, and sends this back to him.

The Informant wrote:
To: "Atty. Ndhlovu Jabu" <[email protected]>, miss jenny chuganzani <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 20:32:06 +0000
Subject: Re: Atty Ndhlovu Jabu/ Behalf Of Miss Chuganzani J.

Hello Sir,

How are you today and your family. I am Demian Kwame, I am very well and pleased to meet you.

Sir, I explain to Miss Jenny that I come to south africa very soon with vacation days for 14 days. I will bring with me all that you have asked for in fee. I like to shake hand for business I do and to look friends in eye when making of such business.

I come visit you after my arrival and I speak with you and do the fees and the sign of document for you. Miss Jenny asked of me to help and I promise to do so.

God Bless You sir, and I will see you very soon, thank you sir.

Demian Kwame

Ignoring the lawyer seems to do the trick, but Miss Jenny comes in looking for $750, and takes the accomodation ball from Kwame again Evil or Very Mad

The S.A. Scammer wrote:
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 16:16:00 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: jenny

Dear Demian,

Thank you for the email. The lawyer said that you need to send $750 for the change of ownership to your names so that things will be easy on your arrival and the transaction will finish in time.

Pls let me know when you are coming okay so that we can wait for you at the airport. the lawyer said i must tell you not to worry about the accommodation that he will handle it.

waiting for your reply

Jenny

Miss Jenny pushes for an airport meeting; Surely Kwame will be too tired after a long trip from America?

Kwame decides to let Miss Jenny sweat a bit, and as a result Miss Jenny sends this email.

The S.A. Scammer wrote:
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 17:52:26 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Jenny

Dear Demian,

hOw are you today? Hope every thing is fine. Could you please write to me or send me a mail so that I can know what is going on and your plan towards your coming.

Jenny

Getting worried Miss Jenny? Ok, we've come quite a long way so don't want to loose the fish now.
Kwame sends out this to keep her calm, and does not forget to take the accomodation ball back again Twisted Evil

The Informant wrote:
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 22:14:48 +0000
Subject: Re: Jenny

Hello Miss Jenny,

How is everything with you today and your family. I am very well thank you.

I sorry for not writing sooner, but have been very busy with work and working long hours on rush job for foreman man.

Your last email said to send money for change of ownership, this is no problem. I come to south africa on vacation holiday for 14 days so no big rushing needed, everything is fine. I bring monies from my bank on Monday to my home and bring to south africa for your lawyer man.

I not see big boss man today, he say very busy and to come back on Monday. I see my foreman man and he say ok that I have to work on Monday and Tuesday, so me may get flight on Wednesday to south africa.

I go see big boss man on Monday and confirm my days away and I then go to purchase vacation holiday. I will write you and let you know my detail before then so I can meet with you. No need to worry hotel, my vacation holiday will be included.

My doctor also say more good news, and maybe on Tuesday he finally remove all this wiring and make me speak once more. I hope is true so I can really enjoy talking with you and your lawyer man.

God Bless You Miss Jenny

Demian Kwame

Jenny pops back in on Sunday, and does not try to take the accomodation ball back off Kwame YAY!

The S.A. Scammer wrote:
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2004 16:37:16 +0000 (GMT)

Dear Demian,

Thanks for the email. I will like to speak with you on the phone before your arrival here in south africa. Bear in mind that you will take a flight to Johannesburg airport.

The lawyer said he go to the security company on monday and he will get back to me.

Jenny

Not wanting to ignore Miss Jenny and raise any suspicion at this point, Kwame writes back to Miss Jenny to add a little more concrete to the mix.

The Informant wrote:
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 00:01:10 +0000

Hello Miss Jenny,

How are you today and your family. I am very well thank you.

I see big boss man today and he say ok for me go vacation holiday on Wednesday for 14 days. I go to agent in morning to get details from agent. I let you know when I come back from my work.

God Bless You

Demian Kwame

Looks like Miss Jenny has bought everything so far, and now comes back to ask for flight details.

The S.A. Scammer wrote:
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 18:41:50 +0000 (GMT)

Dear Demian,

Thank you for the email. Can you talk now? if you can pls send your phone number so that i can call you or have the lawyer call you.

Could you please send your flight schedule to me by mail?

Waiting for your email

Jenny

After a quick chat with Rian and to confirm dates, Kwame sends a confirmation of his flight arrangements; And it is decided that the meet at the airport will be the trap.

The Informant wrote:
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 10:51:46 +0000

Hello Miss Jenny,

How are you today? And your family.

I still have to see doctor later today about making me able to talk before leaving for flight. I hope it ok, I want to be able speak to you Miss Jenny, so much. God Bless You.

My flight detail's here for my flying to south africa, and I meet at airport you and your lawyer?

Outbound Flight

Wed, Nov 10
5:20pm Depart - Washington DC-Dulles (IAD)
Northwest Airlines 8652 (operated by KLM ROYAL DUTCH AIRLINES)
Thu, Nov 11
6:55am Arrive - Amsterdam, Netherlands (AMS)
Flight time: 7 hrs 35 min
Connection Time: 3 hrs 10 min

Thu, Nov 11
10:05am Depart - Amsterdam, Netherlands (AMS)
Northwest Airlines 8439 (operated by KLM ROYAL DUTCH AIRLINES)
9:40pm Arrive - Johannesburg, South Africa (JNB)
Flight time: 10 hrs 35 min

It is very long flight and to stopping in the amsterdam make longer, sorry.

God Bless Yoy Miss Jenny, and I will see you very soon, all monies I have now from my bank, everything will soon be ok for you and your family.

God keep you safe Miss Jenny and your family.

Demian Kwame

Not long before Kwame is due to leave, Miss Jenny pops back with an acknowledgement, a note about cash, and an odd question about how I am to be recognised at the airport. Rolling Eyes

The S.A. Scammer wrote:
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 15:47:04 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Urgent

Dear Demian,

Good day and thank you for the details.

the lawyer said that you will have to come with the total of $9800 because of the charges in the security company? the security company gave him the bill this morning.

Please try and come with the money. we need the money to clear the consignment from the security company.

I will be waiting for your email. So now to make the change of ownership is $750 + $9800.

I will be waiting for your email and tell me how we are supposed to know is you. call the lawyer when you arrival okay.

Jenny

I was unable to raise anyone for advice in time, so decided to use the international standard airport meeting method. With a little waffle, and confirmation of money, and the fact that I can speak again, this is the final message to Miss Jenny.

The Informant wrote:
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 21:05:10 +0000
Subject: Re: Urgent

Hello Miss Jenny,

How are you today and your family. Soon I am with you and to help you and your family. I read your message with much gladness in my heart God Bless You.

I have taken enough from my bank now I have too much I think for the custom people in south africa, so I hide it inside many of my clothing in my luggage. I bring more than $15,000 plus some travel checks.

My mouth is now clear, I come back now from the doctor and he say all is well. I still very sore and voice not so good, but I speak my own name well.

You ask in your email of last that how will you know me at the airport meeting place? In travels I have done past person expecting me from airplane will hold paper showing my name, this I look for at airport meeting place.

I have your lawyer name here Ndhlovu Jabu and his number +27 732 290 350.

I call after the meeting, but I was expecting to see him there. I must go now for cab driver man and go to airport at washington dc, and to get flight.

If we allowed I try to call lawyer man when we make stopping in netherlands.

It long flight, so I see you tomorrow and be out of contact from now until I see you at the airport place. Do not worry Miss Jenny all is going to be well for you and your family, God Bless You and keep all safe.

Demian Kwame

As Kwame fly's to South Africa, my thoughts and prayers are firmly focused towards Rian and the rest of the SAPS team that even now prepare their trap. There is nothing more for me to do now other than wait, and hope for a safe conclusion.

The Urgreens Academy falls silent all through Thursday and most of Friday. Finally the tensions breaks and Rian updates me on the trap.

Unfortunately it's a no-show. There were some Nigerian nationals identified hanging around the airport, but after searching their vehicles no link to my character could be found.

After a chat with Rian again, I decide to try and get the fish back on the hook.

The Informant wrote:
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 19:32:51 +0000
Subject: Hello miss jenny

Miss Jenny,

Hello Miss Jenny how are you today and your family. I am borrowing computer of hotel service man until I can find Internet cafe place.

Miss Jenny what happens at the airport meeting place. I did not see anyone with paper showing my name and I try to phone your lawyer man but number seem to just ring and ring.

Please Miss Jenny, I need know what is happening with meeting. Please send email to my box Miss Jenny.

I look for your mail now.

God Bless you and your family.

Demain Kwame

Nothing was heard, so it looks like this Lad got away by the skin of his teeth.

Next Time!!!!

THE END
CommanderKiller
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice bait Eatyo. clapping Wow, you really must have been on the edge of your chair waiting for Rian to get back to you. Maybe they guessed something was up at the airport and backed off? Glad to know that if you can set up a meeting in SA, you might be able to get the lads busted.

Great job!

Charles Soludo (after WU trip #10): "....you may not understand what it is for my secretary to be going westernunion to westernunion just to present false informations to them."

Mr. Koffi after failed Airport meet - "The line and question is, why have you decided to play with me, you allowed me to waste my time, energy and money to put things(documnets) in your name , why?"

Mr. Obasanjo - "I have severally warned you to mind your language while addressing Prof. Soludo or any other person in that matter this is a serious business not some American movie Gangster. If you repeat it next time I will have your file thrown out of my office."

Jolly Roger Mortar x9
Zapmaster
Wang Qin Baiter

Location: Member in good standing of the Ayers Rock Surf Club

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's very interesting to know. I have a lad in my inbox who wants me to fly to South Africa to - you guessed it - claim some trunk boxes.

I've never participated in a safari before, but I might just have a crack at it and see if Rian can't organize a 419 handcuff party.

Current score:
[mask:1]Bruce Goanna[/mask:1] - 5.
[mask:1]Wang Qin[/mask:1] - 0. Easter Egg 2011

Bank kills: United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Netherlands
Mortar x3
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work getting so close to an arrest, and it must have spooked the lad badly for him not to come back to you. clapping Anything we can do to deter any form of contact witha real victim must be a result. If the lads get seriously worried about setting up meets, for fear of being arrested, then we have won another small victory. Twisted Evil

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic