SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

THREATENING email.... will make you laugh or cry!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Murphy185
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello everyone. Now, I'm not quite a noobie and still glad to be aboard. Good to know there are people fighting these thieves and morons! I received the below email and would like to share it with you. It's disheartening knowing that this will actually work on some unsuspecting and vulnerable men and women. I'll keep you posted with any progress. Thanks for reading.

(Responses are in 'Bold print')

(THREAD)

X-Account-Key:
X-UIDL: (snipped)
X-Mozilla-Status:
X-Mozilla-Status2:
X-Mozilla-Keys:
Return-path: <[email protected]>
Return-path: <[email protected]>
Received: from in-mta2.srv.hcvlny.cv.net
(in-mta2.srv.hcvlny.cv.net [167.206.5.68]) by mstr29.srv.hcvlny.cv.net
(Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-9.20 (built Jul 15 2010))
with ESMTP id <[email protected]>
(snipped)
by in-mta2.srv.hcvlny.cv.net (envelope-from <[email protected]>)
(ecelerity 3.5.9.42398 r(Platform:3.5.9.0))
with ESMTP id FE/4A-25590-7CCC4545; Sat, 01 Nov 2014 08:06:32 -0400 (snipped)
01 Nov 2014 12:03:29 +0000 (GMT)
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2014 12:03:29 +0000
Subject: Yan: THIS IS THE FINAL WARNING!!!
In-reply-to: (snipped)

The man to whom monies are to be forwarded is 'Chris Amuzie'. He seems to be very popular lately. It's sad knowing they can't.... or will not arrest him or his agent retrieving the $499 at the Western Union in Cotonou, Africa!!

The following email is a result of an email 'my son' sent to this gentleman. The content of this email contains words that are too inappropriate for this site.

TEXT

THIS IS THE FINAL WARNING!!!

Anti-Terrorist and Monetary Crimes Division
Fbi Headquarters In Washington, D.C.
Federal Bureau Of Investigation
J. Edgar Hoover Building

This is the final warning you are going to receive from me do you get me? I hope you understand how many times this message has been sent to you.

We have warned you so many times and you have decided to ignore our e-mails or because you believe we have not been instructed to get you arrested and today if you fail to respond back to us with the payment details below,then we would first send a letter to the MAYOR of the city where you reside and direct them to close your bank account until you have been jailed and all your properties will be confiscated by the FBI,CIA and other enforcement agency. We would also send a letter to the company/agency that you are working for so that they could get you fired until we are through with our investigations because a
suspect is not suppose to be working for the government or any private organization.

Your ID which we have in our database have been sent to all the crimes agencies in America for them to inset you in their website as an internet fraudsters and to warn people from having any deals with you. This would have been solved all this while if you had gotten the CERTIFICATE ENDORSED AND STAMPED as you were instructed in the e-mail below. This is the federal bureau of investigation (FBI) am writing in response to the e-mail you sent to us and am using this medium to inform you that there is no more time left to waste because you have been given a mandate. As stated earlier to have the document endorsed,
signed and stamped without failure and you must adhere to this directives to avoid you blaming yourself at last when we must have arrested and jailed you for life and all your properties will be seized and bank account will be confiscated too.

You failed to comply with our directives/instruction and that was the reason why we didn't hear from you, as our director has already been notified about you get the process completed yesterday and right now the WARRANT OF ARREST has been signed against you and it will be carried out in the next 48hours as strictly signed by the FBI director. We have investigated and found out that you didn't have any idea when the fraudulent deal was committed with your
information's/identity and right now your ID is placed on our website as a wanted person, I believe you know that it will be a shame to you and your entire family because after then it will be announce in all the local channels that you are wanted by the Federal bureau.

I decided to see how i could be of help to you because i would not be happy to see you end up in jail and all your properties confiscated all because your information's was used to carry out a fraudulent transactions, i called the EFCC and they directed me to a private attorney who can help you get the process done and he ensured that he will endorse and stamp the document with the sum of $499.00 usd only and i believe this process is cheaper for you.

You need to do every possible today and tomorrow to get this process done because our director has called to inform me that the warrant of arrest has been signed against you and once it has been approved, then the arrest will be carried out, and from our investigations we learn that you were the person that forwarded your identity to one impostor/fraudsters in Nigeria when he had a deal with you about the transfer of some illegal funds the sum of $10,500,000.00 only.

I pleaded on your behalf so that this agency could give you till 30th/10/2014 so that you could get this process done because i learn that you were sent several e-mail without getting a response from you, Bear it in mind that this is the only way that i can be of able to help you at this moment or you would have to face the law and its consequences once it has befall on you.

You would make the payment through western union money transfer with the below details.

RECEIVER NAME: CHRIS AMUZIE
COUNTRY, BENIN REPUBLIC
CITY, COTONOU
TEXT QUESTION: WHEN
ANSWER: NOW
AMOUNT: $499 USD

Senders Full Name======
Sender Full Address:====
Direct Phone Number:==========
MTCN:=========

Send the payment details to me as stated above and make sure that you didn't hesitate making the payment down to the agency by today so that they could have the certificate endorsed, signed and stamped immediately without any further delay. After all this process has been carried out, then we would have to proceed to the bank for the transfer of your compensation funds which is valued at the sum of $10.500,000.00 usd which was suppose to have been transferred to you all this while.

Note: All the crimes agencies have been contacted on this regards and we shall trace and arrest you if you disregard this instructions. You are given a grace today to make the payment for the document after which your failure to do that will attract a maximum arrest and finally you will be appearing in court for act of terrorism,money laundering and drug trafficking charges, so be warned not to try any thing funny because you are been watched.

EXPECTING YOUR KIND ANTICIPATED CO-OPERATION.
Mr Godwin William
[/b]

Last edited by Murphy185 on Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:41 pm; edited 12 times in total
Murphy185
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is my first response to 'Mr. William'. As most of you probably know, MTCN is 'Money Transfer Control Number' for WU. Will keep you updated!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mr. William,

If you received an email from this server, I apologize for any offensive language. My son has a bad habit of responding to my emails he knows very little about. If you have a copy of any responses from this email address, I would like you to forward them to me so I can take appropriate action with my son, who is 13 years old. Once again, my apologies sir.

Now, regarding your email to me. First, I do not want to be arrested nor can I afford to lose my job. I am a janitor at a local high school and my salary is very little. I mop floors and empty garbage cans for a living. And please explain to me what 'MTCN' means. I do not understand.

So you see sir, I cannot afford to send anything to you at this time. Can you please wait until my next paycheck. That will be the 15th of November, unless of course you contact them first. Then I will get nothing..... nor will you. I am an honest, hard working man and do not want or need these problems in my life. I respectfully ask you to reconsider contacting my employer, my mayor, the police department or the FBI regarding this issue. Believe me sir, you have my deepest apologies. Please get back to me as I am very nervous about this now!

Respectfully.

Mr. I. Ben Conned

Last edited by Murphy185 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
Murphy185
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is 'Mr. Williams' response to my 'second' email.

J. Edgar Hoover Building

Mr Ben

Regarding to your email about your son what i want you to do do right now is that i want you to change your account password right now so that your son will no more have access to your account any more,I want you to have a lite patience from now till Monday i will get back to you because of the weekend

Mr Godwin William

[/b]

Last edited by Murphy185 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Murphy185
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is my response to his 2nd email to me; (I set up a phony email in (snipped) mail under the name of ibenconned ... and I was once, but that's another story)

To: [email protected] Today at 4:52 PM

Dear Mr. William,

As you have probably noticed, I have a new email address so we can communicate one on one with no interference. My son has been punished for his evil response to your email. I gave his toy Poodle dog 'Sissy', to his x-girlfriend and removed his tv, computer, and Xbox from his room for 6 months! I apologize once again for his email to you Mr. William. And please call me Mr. Conned, not Ben. I don't like Ben.

I pray this email does not disrupt your weekend and I hope you are having a wonderful time, wherever you are. You are an extremely lucky man to be able to take a weekend off and go have fun somewhere. I unfortunately, am forced to work into the night both Saturday and Sunday to support my family.

You see I have a wife who is very big and loves food. That in itself equates to 3 days of work. On top of that, I have 7 children ranging in age from 1 to 15 years. That is another 3 days work to keep them in clothing and food, not to mention medical and schooling costs. Five of them have numerous pets, a Great Dane dog named Mr. Biggs, a Beagle dog we call Wabbles, two gerbils.... Amos & Andria, a Siamese cat named Cross Eyed, and 3 African McCaws... Ole' Yeller, Mr. Blue and Miss Daisy. Miss Daisy loves to go for rides in the car so we had to clip her wings so she would not fly away. These 9 pets.... I mean 8 pets.... (Sissy is no longer with us) consume my seventh day of work.

To complicate matters even further, Christmas is almost here and I have very little monies to buy the children gifts. So I am asking you to be gracious with your time limits imposed upon me. I do not want to be arrested 'again'.

Please understand Mr. William, the money I earn is really not sufficient to keep my family on solid ground. I am currently looking for a third job to bring in additional income. I neglected to tell you that I do have a second job..... I help the local sanitation department cleaning sewers in the early morning hours. The pay stinks but it helps!

By any chance, can you get me a job cleaning bathrooms or something similar in the J. Edgar Hoover Building with the FBI? I'm not too far away. Perhaps we can meet one day and you can buy me lunch? Perhaps I can bring my entire family?

Please give me more time to get the monies you are asking me for...... PLEASE!! You must be a God fearing man Mr. William, with a first name like Godwin. I am a God fearing man and I promise you that I will come up with the money somehow, if you will just give me some time before you notify all the authorities you mentioned in your first email. In anticipation of your response, I remain

Respectfully, I. Ben Conned

Last edited by Murphy185 on Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That is one of the worst formats I have ever seen. Laughing

Keep at him, no telling where you can take him from here. Smile

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Murphy185
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jose..... I agree about his format!! I sure hope I can bait him for awhile. I have a few surprises in store.
Murphy185
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

3rd email from Mr. Godwin William.

Fbi Interpo
To me Today at 4:46 AM
Show message history

Attention: Mr. Conned

Regarding the message we received from you, be informed that we the Anti-Terrorist Monetary Crimes Division FBI Headquarters In Washington D.C, has concluded to give you some time started from today till 15th of November 2014 to send the needed amount $499.00 usd to enable the attorney get the process done on your name so that the sum of $10,500,000.00 will be release on your name as we told you before.

You need to do every possible on 15th of November to get this charge send because our director has been called me since to inform me that the warrant of arrest has been signed against you and once it has been approved, then the arrest will be carried out, but we will be wait until 15th of November as we are giving you, so that if you fail to send it on that date, you face the warrant of Federal Bureau Investigation IBI Washington, D.C

You would make the payment through western union money transfer with the below details.

RECEIVER NAME: CHRIS AMUZIE
COUNTRY, BENIN REPUBLIC
CITY, COTONOU
TEXT QUESTION: WHEN
ANSWER: NOW
AMOUNT: $499 USD

Senders Full Name======
Sender Full Address:====
Direct Phone Number:==========
MTCN:=========

Send the payment details to me as stated above and make sure that you didn't hesitate making the payment down to the agency by today so that they could have the certificate endorsed, signed and stamped immediately without any further delay. After all this process has been carried out, then we would have to proceed to the bank for the transfer of your compensation funds which is valued at the sum of $10.500,000.00 usd which was suppose to have been transferred to you all this while.

Note: All the crimes agencies have been contacted on this regards and we shall trace and arrest you if you disregard this instructions. You are given a grace today to make the payment for the document after which your failure to do that will attract a maximum arrest and finally you will be appearing in court for act of terrorism,money laundering and drug trafficking charges, so be warned not to try any thing funny because you are been watched.

Mr Godwin William
spot

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Murphy185's Lad wrote:
we would first send a letter to the MAYOR of the city where you reside and direct them to close your bank account until you have been jailed and all your properties will be confiscated

Oh no! not the Mayor ! ..... anything but the Mayor ! Very Happy

B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ A possible improvement to the Eater bank reporting method there - forget the current reporting lines and just contact the Mayor of wherever the account-holder lives.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Murphy185
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My response to Mr. William......

To Fbi Interpo Today at 11:39 AM

Dear Mr. Godwin William,

Thank you very much sir for giving me more time to come up with the money as I cannot go back to prison! I was there once because I did something very bad as you probably know already because you have all my records. The men there were not nice to me!!!

And as for delaying the payment until the 15th of November, I may have a bit of a problem. As you can see by the photo enclosed, Mr. Biggs is very sick and losing weight very fast. My children are beginning to call him Mr. Smalls and it's very upsetting. The veterinarian costs have become a big burden and I will leave the country if I have to get a 4th job.

If I have a problem in getting the money to you, my grandmother, who is a CEO at a large corporation in New York City said she will help me. By the way, she is always donating money to different charities in Africa. Do you have a favorite charity Mr. WIlliam? Perhaps you can send her the information if you have a favorite charity. Let me know and I will give you her personal email address. Thank you once again for being so understanding with me.

Respectfully,

Mr. I Ben Conned

[/img]Image
Murphy185
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My 4th email from William (?). He must have been so excited about my 'granny'... he never signed off on the email.

Fbi Interpo

Today at 2:29 AM

J. Edgar Hoover Building

We received the message you sent, like as we told you before to make sure that you send the needed charge of $499.00 on 15th of November as we told you to enable us release your funds on your name on the same day but if you fail to send it on that 15th of November you will face the warrant of Federal Bureau Investigation IBI Washington, D.C as we told you before. like as you asked me, yes i have favorite charities which I’m donating money to them ever week, so you can give me the email address of your grandmother because when you donating money to charities, is for God you have give and he will great your account on the heaven, so give me her email address.
Murphy185
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My response:

To Fbi Interpo

Today at 12:17 PM

Dear Mr. William,

First, my son Jethrow, is telling me that he never sent you an email. Can you please forward the email you received from him as soon as possible so that I can get this straight with him. Also, and once again, what does MTCN mean? Thank you.

I'm sorry to say this to you but because of the present economic conditions here, the Board of Education has elected to lay me off until further notice. As I have now lost my primary source of income, I may be asking you for a further extension in sending you the $499. I know you are a good man Mr. Godwin. And like I said, I cannot go back to prison again. Please be patient with me until I know exactly where I stand financially.

I did talk on the telephone with my Grandmother and told her all about you and that you were a good man. I mentioned that as an FBI agent, you contribute to various charities and organization. Her email is (snipped) The only thing I ask is that you treat her with respect, as I am certain you will.... as she is a very important person within her company.

I do feel that she may donate monies in an unknown amount to one of your charities with some persuasion by you. I do know she loves wildlife..... elephants, lions, zebras and is fascinated with crocodiles. Her 2nd husband is a Professor of Herpetology at a major University. (see attached photo). This is Otto and he's got a lot of 'bite'! He's kept at the college in an enclosed area all to himself. They are trying to find a suitable mate for him to make little crocs. Perhaps you can help with this?

Just giving you a bit of a heads up as everything helps and I just do not want to get on your wrong side right now. I know you are a good and God fearing man Mr. Godwin.

Respectfully,

Mr. Conned

[img]Image[/img]
Murphy185
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have I lost this guy?? Am I doing something wrong here? Just looking for advice on this. Thanks. .... Murph Sad
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You may have lost him, you may not. Hard to tell at this early stage. If he has slipped the hook it might be because he thinks you're more bother than you're worth. Some lads are notoriously lazy and if they smell a bit of having to work at the scam, they're off.

The trick is - never plead poverty. In fact the opposite. You're filthy rich. Your wallet is the fruit hanging from the tree just waiting for the lad to pluck.
Give him a day or two and if he doesn't come back to you, tell him you've won the lottery or a rich aunt has just left you $5 million in her will and you're ready to do a deal.

The smell of easy cash should bring him running back.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
username1939
Something the mods dream up

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

my "victim" is filthy rich with about £10 billion

< --- my first
x5
Closed lad accounts < --- my first pink
Closed lad accounts x4
Go Gold

Never you insult me again. Never you write such to me. I am not begging you into this transfer, if you do not want to work with me call it a quit and never you write such to my mail box again.

Have a nice day. Mr. Richard Michel
Murphy185
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To Fbi Interpo Today at 12:23 PM
Dear Mr. William,

I have great news. My grandmother has offered me a managerial position at her firm in New York City so happy days are here again. Back in the money!! Also, I spoke to her about what you have been doing with your charities and she is very interested. Please get in touch with her at (snipped)

If you have a problem, please get back to me. Thank you.

Mr. I Ben Conned
Murphy185
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got him back... hopefully we can keep him going. He almost sounds 'lazy' and can't be bothered. And once again, no sign off by him. Here's his reply.....

Fbi Interpo

To
me

Today at 5:37 AM

J. Edgar Hoover Building

Good to heard that, we look forward to received the payment information on 15th of November as we told you before and for us to warp out your file here
Murphy185
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the 1st email to my 'Grandmother, Gertrude Conned'. Sudden change in scammer's name. They don't respond well to direct questions or statements. Also, appears to be a different writer/author.

SAINT GABRIEL FOUNDATIO <[email protected]>
7:17 AM (2 hours ago)

to me
SAINT GABRIEL FOUNDATION

Dear Gertrude Conned, greetings to you in the name of our lord almighty.

I, evangelist Imoinjazar, under the close supervision of the lord almighty hereby write to you on behalf of the entire members of Saint Gabriel Foundation. we pray this message doesn't come to you as a surprise due to the fact that you have not been per-informed, we got your email through your son Mr. Conned.

We are writing this letter for your support and utmost co-operation. We are a non-governmental body whom has taken it upon ourselves in sharing the pains of the less privileged in our society and taking every humanly possible step in making their dreams come true by the special grace of God almighty which is sufficient for us all.

The most vital issue on our hands at the moment is the pathetic and heartbreaking case of a 12 years old girl, ITOHAN GODSFAVOUR, the child of a single mother who died while giving birth to her.

Hence the foundation has taken it upon itself in footing the bills of ITOHAN GODSFAVOUR, since birth for it is the will of God almighty. For we know the lord works in mysterious ways. As at this moment she is suffering from a growth on her head, which medical practitioners have diagnosed to be a tumor.

From long term medical experiences of practitioners who gave the report, it has been estimated without any into of doubt that she has not more than 46 days, forty-six days to live if the operation of saving her precious life is not carried out within the stipulated time of which four days of this time has been spent. That is why we have gone through the internet to solicit from patriotic and God fearing Christians like you.

At this juncture we here by seek for your urgent support and utmost co-operation in saving her precious life, for the children are our hope for a better tomorrow.

We look forward in receiving your positive prompt response.

Yours sincerely,

EVANGELIST IMOINJAZAR, PRESIDENT
[/b]
username1939
Something the mods dream up

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll pray for her

< --- my first
x5
Closed lad accounts < --- my first pink
Closed lad accounts x4
Go Gold

Never you insult me again. Never you write such to me. I am not begging you into this transfer, if you do not want to work with me call it a quit and never you write such to my mail box again.

Have a nice day. Mr. Richard Michel
Murphy185
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is 'Grannies' reply to the above '1st email' from the Saint Gabriel Foundation.

My Dear Evangelist Imoinjazar,

Good day to you sir. My grandson, Ben, explained to me that he had been communicating with a Mr. Godwin William of the FBI Interpol and that he was to communicate with me regarding the possibility of our company issuing a rather large donation to a designated charity. I am somewhat confused and perplexed by this sudden change.

I fully understand and respect your position with the children. This work performed by your foundation is virtuous, above reproach and quite exceptional on your part! You are to be commended sir.

However, our guidelines within the company are quite clear on the amount of monies that may or can be contributed with regards to needy children. Our cash allotment in this area has been closed for the remainder of the year. It pains me to say this but there is nothing I can do to change this policy. You can however, contact me after January 1, 2015 and I personally, will get the Saint Gabriel Foundation listed in our charitable journals for 2015 and beyond.

Please contact Mr. William as per my son's arrangement with him regarding our contributing to a wildlife fund, such as the 'Save the Crocodile' or 'Protection for Lions'... or something similar. Our resources are endless in this area and donations can sometimes range between $250.000. and $1,000.000. US.

Thank you and God Bless you and your wonderful work and concern for the needy children of Africa. Again, my sincere apologies regarding donations to your foundation.

In anticipation of your quick response, I remain

Yours truly,

Mrs. Gertrude Conned
Vice President and Chief Operating Officer

(I have purposely omitted our company name and telephone as we frown upon unsolicited calls or emails. You do however, have my personal email address for future correspondence.)

Last edited by Murphy185 on Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Murphy185
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent this to maintain the secondary scam with my 'grannie' ( she can be two different people) ... kinda' like 'Psycho' !!!

To Fbi Interpo Today at 1:02 PM

Mr. William,

As explained to you, my Grandmother is the Chief Operations Officer of a major corporation in New York City, NY.... and as such, she is very, very strict about her company guidelines and mandates. You can do very well by her and her company I'm certain, but you must adhere to 'her guidelines' which I have explained to you. If your friend at the Foundation would like a donation, he should continue to press the request for monies. She does have a weakness about her that we all love, cause we all love m-o-n-e-y!!

Here is a bit of advice for you Mr. William that may help. Perhaps the Foundation people can create a program that will include both children and animals. Just a suggestion.

Respectfully,

Mr. Conned
Murphy185
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very short response from the 'Foundation' to 'grannie' Can't wait to see where the 'ok' will take us......... ???

SAINT GABRIEL FOUNDATIO
2:04 AM (6 hours ago)

to me

ok
Murphy185
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

email to Mr. William.... (getting slower with each passing day)

I. Ben Conned (snipped)
2:01 PM (0 minutes ago)

to fbi.interpol

Mr. William,

Please take note of my new email address for future correspondence. I am now working for my grandmother at her business here in New York City, NY. They started me yesterday as an intern, which means I receive no salary until the 1st of December.

As I am assisting you with your friends foundation (Saint Gabriel) I am respectfully asking you to delay any proceedings or notifications concerning me.Thank you and have a great day.

Mr. Benjamin Conned
Murphy185
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is 'grannies' response to the .... 'ok' .... from the foundation.

I. G. Conned (snipped)
2:14 PM (0 minutes ago)

to SAINT GABRIEL FOUNDATION

Sir,

Your extremely brief reply .... "ok' ....... has been viewed as very unprofessional and discourteous. I am trying to help your organization in securing a sizable donation and all you can say is 'ok'?

I will be expecting a more business like response from you Evangelist Imoinjazar.

Very Truly Yours,

Mrs. Gertrude Conned.
Murphy185
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the 'Saint Gabriel Foundation' response to 'grannie'. Once again, very short email. Time to call in the reserves......!!

SAINT GABRIEL FOUNDATION
3:46 AM (4 hours ago)

Dear Gertrude Conned, we received the message, we are not forcing you, but it touch your mind help as you can thank

Yours sincerely,
EVANGELIST IMOINJAZAR, PRESIDENT

Last edited by Murphy185 on Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic