SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I like Ike (NSFW) Safari on Page 9!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sometime last week:

Quote:
Dear Kate..
Good day and how was your day like? Is ok i'll wait for the contract Bond by next week, i do hope u have a good holidays?
With Love
TB

I replied today:

Quote:
Dear Young Tea Bag,

I do apologize for the delay, I did have a lovely holiday and I hope your week was delightful.

I met with our media team regarding your proposed talent additions. We will not be able to hammer out a specific contract until we can see
what you are submitting. I will have our employment team draft the applications for your models. We will need head shots (full and profile) and full length
body shots of your models submitted prior to negotiations.

We will not require any nude shots at this time.

Thank you for your patience.

Quote:
Good evening Kate.
Thanks for your massage, my weekend is good as well, meanwhile i was expecting the contract bond as we both agreed, all the same let me have the application so i can start work on that, thanks
TB

Kate is in a bad mood and isn't going to let this little muffin head give her any grief:

Quote:
Young Tea Bag,

I am sure you were looking forward to a contract however I was reminded (quite severely) that we "do not purchase without seeing what we are getting".
In haste, I assumed you had already submitted the required photos and applications to my boss.
I had no idea we were dealing with someone with no real experience in such affairs, therefore you have put me in a very awkward position and in trouble with several departments.

Do not be assuming when I have done so much work and you have yet to give this company a thing.
Meetings that I requested with several departments do not happen overnight, when I push to have those moved on your behalf and you have nothing in your portfolio has made me a joke in this office.

Sadly I am unable to have another admin team take you as their problem and I am stuck with you.

I'll try to get back to you next week, or the week after that. Or sometime before Christmas.
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kate certainly got Ike's attention:

Quote:
Hi Candy.
Am really sad from the massage i got from Kate this morning, she insulted me. kindly put this in order and get back to me here is her massage.

AND

Quote:
Good morning Mr Krok.
Sadly i most say am really disappointed by the massage i read from Kate this morning, it sound like an insult to my personalty, i'll not be happy after putting on my effort and i'll be disappointed is better am be inform this early then making me work for nothing. kindly address her well on this and if she ask me to wait before the xmas or etc is ok, but i look forward to read from you soon.
TB

It looks like Fatty will have to start slapping but who should he start with? Hmmm....

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good morning Kate.
Sadly after reading your massage i feel so bad, am not really happy with what i got from you today, it sound like insult to me , do you think if i don't know what am doing Candy will have recommend me to Mr Krok? in my e-mails i made them clear to you and to your understanding, now i've start working with my models and you want me to look like unserous one to them? you should have find out where i stop with Mr Krok? which i know he ask you to put me in order, the samples of my gals was what i sent him, i now received your massage that you need the picture of my models, the next massage you ask me to wait you get back at me before xmas i don't run my own business that way, please let me know my stand here, you don't know what it took me to get here. please get back to your department am waiting for an answer. Good day.

Poor baby. I'll give him hope.

Quote:
Tea Bag,

This is business, not about your 'feelings'.

When you put me in a position to be abused at my job due to your lack of professionalism, I take it out on you.
Why? Because you are at fault.

I do not care how you run your 'business'. What I care about is what you can bring to this business in the way of profit.
So far I have been doing all the work while you send nothing but emails filled with nonsense.

I have had a meeting with the international side of our company, they will prepare the model applications for you to bring to your talent.

You can apologize to me any time you want and we can move forward.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Tea Bag,

I have enclosed applications for your models to fill out in a PDF and rtf format.
Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any questions regarding these.

Your whining to Fatti has resulted in a bit of a physical altercation and I will ask you to refrain from running to him when you have an issue with me.

He wants me to apologize. So I am sorry you aggravated me.

Please do have an okay week,

Kate

Quote:
Hi Kate , i don't mean to hurt you, but if i do am very sorry about it. Yes i know is all about business and we all need profit in our business, i promise we are going to be the best of friends and understand each other well. Thank i got the application and i will work on them and get back to you soon but it will take me some week. i'll ask any question if anything of that come up. have a nice day.
Yours TB
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Obviously Fatty can't have his Admin Assistant and new Partner fighting so he steps in and tells
Ike like it is:

Quote:
Sup My Young Tea Bag,

Now Fatty hears you loud and clear so don’t have no Fear cause we got it hand so you best understand. See Player Fatty gets mean when some Bitch messes with his Green and with the Holidays in sight I gave her an awful fright if you know what I’m saying? That Ho Kate sho nuff made a **DELETED** mess I gots to confess but Fatty takes that Shit in Stride cause he’s gots his pride Dig?

Brother you do understand that Working for the Big Dirty is a two way Street and you needs to compete; giving more than taking cause if not you be faking. So show Fatty some fine Ass Bitches and Brothers that needs to be discovered and he’ll Slap that Kate once more for good measure and that my Partner would be a **DELETED** Pleasure.

Peace out,

Art

Ike seems to understand but how is that possible? Even I don't know what I wrote. On a side note if you read Fatty's messages like it is a Dr. Seuss book it becomes a bit more amusing.

Quote:
Hey Boss.

Good to hear from you brother, sorry things came out this way, but one thing for sure i know all you hope in me will be deviled in a short time, Yes i did it for Dirty Mals so am not faking any thing am going to give you the best cause we both need profit in our business,that remind me in the form Kate sent me i find out my models phone numbers and e-mail address where needed? am sorry to say i can't enclose my models e-mail address and phone number since we have not yet sign any contract yet.I think you should deal with me and when the models get to you, all you need from them can be giving to you. Meanwhile i don't mean to bring in any problem between you and Kate, cause i know is business and she wish the best for the company i mean profit so please take it easy with her also i need to apologize to her and let her know how sorry i am.

I got the application form, i will be working on that with my models and delived it soon. That is my promise, Mr Krok i will not let you down, hope you will not let me down too? have a blessed day.

With Care

TB

Seems fair I think. Ike then sends Candy a quick message:

Quote:
OH my pink pussy, i saw you online as i was trying to talk to you, hmmmmm can't find you. babe am not mad any more meanwhile mr Kroc write me and also Kate, the application form has been sent to me so i will be working on those models and get back to him soon. Just miss you honey I love u.

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

<insert emoticon here> I understood what Fatty said, but it took months of reading Pig$ to pick up what Fatty be putting down, knowwhatimean?

So, he doesn't want to give the models email or phone numbers huh? Why would that be? Doesn't he trust Fatty?

I dislike Dr. Suess, for some reason he reminded me of a pervert. I don't know why, he just did. Can't read his books, watch any of the movies or TV cartoons.

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is the first time I understood Fatty's email on the first read.

Quote:
Tea Bag,

I am glad you are able to at least work on the applications and we can hopefully move forward in a more better fashion.
I must say, when Fatty gets upset, he does like to hit. He doesn't care if it is a woman or a man.
I feel perhaps you need me to hold your hand, so to speak, in a better way.
I will do my best to take you under my wing and guide you better, do let me know if this is alright with you.
I spoke to Candy who has nothing but delightful things to say about you and perhaps I may have been somewhat jealous of her for having such a lovely man like you in her life.
I will try to keep my personal feelings out of this and you and me can be friends.

Do have a lovely day and I am here if you have any questions.

Don't tell Fatty, but here is my picture

Kate

Quote:
Oh Kate you are so cute, wow am happy you have forgiving my sin and look up for a batter tomorrow between us, Kate i will be very happy if you will bring me right under your wing hold me and guide me better, is right for me cause i believe in learning from people. thanks you so much for making out this time for me, i promise i will not disappoint you none Mr Krok, meanwhile in your application form Kate is demind the contact and e-mail of my models which is not right, you are dealing with me so why asking for those details? Kate you know this is business i can't allow them to provide their contact and e-mail or any means of contact. I think they should deal with me on this. if am not right kindly let me know. hmmmmmm i will love to hear your personal feeling for me Lol.. Here is some of my pix hope you like them?
With Love
TB
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Tea Bag,

Now I know why Candy is so happy, you are of exceptional handsomeness. Very cool looking. I wonder how much modelling you have done?
You know you could bring in a, pardon the expression, a shitton of money with your own portfolio.
I think if I met you in person, Candy may get jealous because I have to admit, I would want to strip off all your clothes and do dirty things to you in bed.
Do forgive me if this has made things awkward between us.
But I very much love your photos!

Do not worry about the email address and phone numbers of the models. You can leave that blank for now.
At some point we will need voice verification from them, so they can call us when the time comes to do a verbal read through of the application.
I think Fatti may have Candy do that for him since she is the one who brought you to us.

I will do my very best to keep you under my wing (and may dream about you being under me in bed).

Have a lovely Friday and I am so very much looking forward to communicating with you very soon.

Quote:
Hey Kate.
Hmmmmm am short of words, but i most say am glad to read from you and what u feel about me, all i can say is be cam and cool till we meet each other one on one,let me say a very big thank you for your communication and guide on this process, Kate am having a little misunderstanding on this Mental Acuity (of course you did),The first question which is count the number of asterisks used and place that number here? can you please explain the mean of that to me or give me example of it. am in a hurry i will write you a proper mail regarding what you think about me later.
Bye
TB
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Tea Bag,

Oh I didn't want you to be short of words, I am sorry if I made you uncomfortable. Fear not, I will be cam and cool for you.

Well the Mental Acuity portion of the application is for the model to fill out. Do not fill that out for them. It is a test to see how they take direction and a test to see what they think it says. Many of our photographers and camera crew use it to see how to guide the models and actors into specific direction.

I don't want you to worry too much about the application, they were written and designed for the model to fill out. You are an agent and certainly far to busy to take on their portion of the work.

I do hope you are very well today, I've been thinking about you all day!

Quote:
Dear Kate,
Happy weekend to you, and thanks for the note. Am comfortable no fear, hmmmm well i only hope i can handle you well with my long thing? Candy even said we both can be good in front of Camera and make money and you also said the same thing, hmmm Kate tell me is there other way i can make money with my personalty without being in front of camera ?please guide me on that. hmmmm i think am willing to share my long thing with you, hmmm tell me how you are going to tune me on? cause i can't wait to have u in bed. so let me start worming up for this.

Kate darling regarding the Portion? my models they ask me what it means and how they will fill it up,this is the reason why i come back to you on that, so we can know how to help them out. cause as it stand i want to meet you soon, i don't want it to be like a dream. babe have a sweet weekend.
Love
TB
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Tea Bag,
Thank you and happy weekend to you too! I guess there is only one way to see if I can handle your long thing...I am sure
it will please me very much. I admit that I did have a conversation with Candy and how the three of us could do a beautiful movie, don't worry.
It will only be viewed by the 3 of us. I think I would rather have a few nights with you alone at first. Get to know what you like best in a sexual partner.
Do my best to please you and your certainly enormous cock. I haven't seen any photos of it but Candy seems to think it is enormous and I cannot wait to
get myself on it. Do you like sexually explicit talk? I hope so.
Regarding how you can make money without having to have sex on camera, I will say the biggest moneymaking enterprise here are new rap artists.
Honestly, and most of them have no talent. It's all about attitude and confidence. I see you have that. If you ever wanted, you could forget all these models and go for
gold yourself. Most of these new 'artists' are one hit wonders. They do one or two songs, rake in a ton of money and we never see them again.
I would love to find one that had staying power.

I am not sure what part of the application you are questioning with 'Portion'. Can you be a bit more specific so I can help you with that?

I eagerly anticipate your reply.

Dreaming of you,
Kate

Quote:
Kate,
I can't stop smiling while reading your massage, huh Lol, do you think i can handle you and candy at the same time? Do i've the straight? Lol well we shall find out soon when am there, Yes i agreed with you a few night together is that please Candy,meanwhile you are free to talk me about sexual explicit and i look forward to read more of that from you.

Kate it will be a pleasured for you to guide me on this new development on rep, i know nothing about music but if you can help me out and be my guide over it, and let start working on it i will be grateful to you and whatever income i made from it, you will received your cut, so i look forward for more details on that and what i should do, also am still working on the models at the same time cause i want to make it big, Kate how i wish you can visit me here before i finally arrive USA, am not rich but i can take care of you the little time you will be here, this i've ask Candy some time ago but she never showed up.I wanted her to know me from home so the trust and love will be there. I do have the confidence of i can do.
Regarding the application still the same issue of mental, which you said my models have to fill it them self. they are asking me how and what it means. so tell me how you enjoyed your Sunday?
with Love
Tea Bag
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ike is still trying to get Money out of Mals:

Quote:
Mals let me believe that so in what way will you compensate me?For my effort?then you know i spent lot and i put on hard work on it, and u don't care to pay me no matter how little it's .So what make u think i can trust any one that come my way? You should come up with some thing no matter how little it maybe.
Ike

Unfortunately Mals isn't in the giving mood:

Quote:
Canoe my Brother,

It sounds like you are trying to extort Money out of me for some reason. What is going on?

After days and days Ike finally responds:

Quote:
Mals how could you say things like this?you really shock me , are you saying after all my effort you can't even say thank you after you made me spent my hard am money? You want me to believe you ?is that how you used people and dump them? You better do some thing on my case cause i've not done you evil.
kane

Am feeling the Love.

Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Tea Bag,

I am happy you are smiling over my message, I find that I am happy when I can make a man smile, especially someone so very exotic like you.
We don't have many exotic people here so I think when you finally get in town you may see I get a little jealous of all the attention you will surely get
from all our models throwing themselves at you. But knowing I will have you to myself for a few glorious nights of intense sex will keep my spirits up.
I know Candy wants the both of us to show you what it can be like for you to have 2 women at once. Would you like that? You can take turns on us or if
you want you can have me (deleted graphic sexual content) while you bang me from behind? I am very accommodating when it comes to sex. BUT if I fall in love with you I don't want to
share you and Candy already said you are hers so I will just have to accept that. She is very nice to allow me to have my way with you sexually.
She's a nice girl...a bit of a drinker but nice.

Well I am very happy to hear you would like to explore the music side of this business. It is a bigger profit and less work for you. I would get a big bonus
if I sign you as my 'talent find'. Each of us gets bonuses when new talent is found and when they perform. I can tell you that you really don't need much in the way of talent.
It's all about swagger and you look like you certainly have that! I'll check with the music side of our production and ask what is needed.

What are the problems the models are having with the applications? I am here to help. Let them know to be very clear with their questions so I can guide you.

Thank you for your invitation to your country, I fear that if I visited you I would never want to leave your bed! Oh yes, I would want you to sex me 24/7. If you did that I wouldn't be able to walk! I really cannot wait to tear off your clothes and show you a good time. You need to know that I am not after riches or after a rich man, those men with money treat women like shit. I want a nice honest exotic man and I think that is you!

Write soon! I am going to be so very wet waiting for your reply.

Kate

Quote:
Hey Kate,

Is 3:27am here in Lagos Nigeria, let me say a big good morning to a lovely sweet lady Kate, hmmm I can’t stop laughing while am reading your massage, I felt like one who has know you for a long time, just like we have been dating for a while. Kate I’ve a lot to say in from my heart but just don’t know how to put them in writing cause am so happy to met some one like you Kate you have it all I want in a woman, I love your body and I do believe you have a good heart too. Kate it will really hurt me most after sharing my feelings to you am not able to met you and be with you one on one. I think we both has some thing in common? I don’t know how candy will feel about this she has been a good babe to me, she stop calling me on phone (time to fix that),the only problem she has is on the drinking side which is not right for a lady.But I need to talk to her that is face to face when am in USA, how wish I can fly down to state at this time. Kate do you know for me to be in state it will cost me not by $10,000 cost I will buy ticket? And am not having such amount with me so my dear what should I do ? Am not getting jealous you are there alone. Let me stop it here cause I can’t hold my feelings anymore.

Yes kindly check on the music side and feed me with details and what to do,that I should be working on meanwhile I’ve one other person who is into music I can introduce him as well that will arm us more money or what do you think? Kate how I wish you can find a private time for our self and talk on Skype or phone what do you think about it? Since you can’t visit me here, I should have been at your service if that will make you happy and keep you smiling. Cause that is all I can offer to my lady since am not that rich, but I do believe myself with you by my side we are going to make it big. Kate I only hope you will not let me down, I wish to be with you this xmas can you make our dream come true? Thanks for the picture i love it wish to see more of them.

With love

Tea Bag,
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It looks like our Ike has got the Old Treble firmly planted in his mouth:

Quote:
Babe pink, hmmmm why the silent this few days? are you ok? well i need to update you on my work babe. as am putting head together with my models, i will soon be sending those pic to Krok so bear that in mind and if he give me the green light which means i will soon be there to see u.

Love U

Ike

Candy has been missing her Mr. Man on chat so she had to respond:

Quote:
Aww Hunny that is great news! I'll get to unwrap my Sausage for Xmas!!!!! Yum!
Ikey so you got your camera fixed then and that's good cause sometimes Mr. Krok can get really Grumpy if he doesn't gets what he wants. He is good to me but I make him lots of Money or Scrilla as he cals it. Babby can you send me thte picture I want soooo bad? Liv it if you do cause you are my Man and we are two Hearts beating like on Kay?

Luv yo

Candy

PS - XOXOXO

Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Tea Bag,

Good morning to you! You are up so early! I'm only now getting ready for bed. I thought about you all day and purchased a new vibrator that I named Tea Bag. I will pretend it is you. Well I know your heart cannot be for me just as my heart cannot be for you since you are for Candy's heart but Tea Bag, my pussy will always be there for you. As long as we don't love each other then Candy won't mind. We can be real good friends...with benefits! Now I think $10,000.00 is a very expensive ticket indeed, I think it only costs $800.00 for a ticket and perhaps $500.00 for 3 days in a hotel room with 2 double beds...oh what am I saying? Of course you'll be fucking rich if you decide to become the new rap artist for this company. You won't need a ticket, you'll be able to afford your own private plane. All the rap stars have them. I just hope you don't put one of those gold tooth things on because I love your look right now.

I emailed one of the music reps, he's going to meet with me on Friday and tell me what you need to do to get 'status 1 approval'. I don't know what that means but it sounds like a fast track to getting your sweet ass here.

I need to ask you a favor, please do not let anyone know I sent you pictures. I violated my contract with this company by doing that. If I get on skype or on the phone I am in serious trouble. I mean it. Models who break their contract with this company get sued. They lose their cars and their homes. Even though I don't model anymore, I am bound by contract to never release any of my pictures, voice or video or face on anything. I can't even have facebook which really sucks since my friends are all on facebook.

Let your models know if they want pics out there on facebook they need to do it now because once they sign on, they stuff belongs to us until 5 years later. Sucks but that's how it works.

Who is your friend that is in the music industry? If he is interested, by all means we can have him email me or Mr. Bastard. Damn, sorry about that. He just pisses me on sometimes.

I'm getting sleepy and must rest so I'm bright eyed and bushy tomorrow. I loved reading your email and I hope you have the very best day today.

Fuck me soon,

Kate

Quote:

Hey Kate,

How are you doing?? I think whoever says sunshine brings happiness have not danced in the rain, the best way to love is to meet people in a way that your feelings will be without sentiments ,and also not getting attracted to looks until you have the heart opened to a good level of understanding, this is the only way to find such person. A very good morning to you my new Love, hmmm I most be honest to tell you am really in love with you, Lol sound funny right?

So you new vibrator is called Tea Bag huh? Lol you are more funny then me, well is just for a short while ok? You get the right vibrator, who said my heart can be for you? The more we exchange mail I feel something for you and it look like we know each other for love, but is ok if you want me to be just your sex mate. But I want us to be more of that the best to each other.

Babe when am talking about spending $10000 to be in USA I don’t mean buying ticket and hotel, I mean buy United state visa from our African country is very expensive, It will give me joy if you can be a help to me on that? Getting me USA visa,cause I know even my models each one is going to cost me nothing less then 10,000 usd to get each person there, as am writing you I’ve already discussed it with an travel agent. Do you think if am able to come down I will stay in a hotel? No not when you are there with Candy.hmmm now regarding the rap star babe I will be so happy to be for the company, but to be honest with you kate I don’t know much about it so I need a help to and guide to get there which am counting on you kate that you will not let me down so will I not let you down too.cause I don’t want to ride in that private jet alone without you babe. So I look forward to your help on that soon, since you have appointment with one of the rap on Friday kindly find out all we need to be there.meanwhile as I said a friend of mine has been singing for some time now but don’t have anyone to promote him, so once you find out everything on this I can seat him down and talk business with him.

Kate dear please don’t put any fear in any pix you sent me, is between you and myself, I promise no other eyes shall see it, and I do understood you cant get into Skype or phone is ok with me keep talking by e-mail, meanwhile kate I wish to see more of those picture,meanwhile I will talk to my models on your advice regarding facebook etc. thank you very much dear I do believe you are in good health? Really I want to meet you soon Kate.

With Love

Tea Bag
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Tea Bag,

What a lovely poet you are, I am really amazed at you. Really! You write like a man in love and how much I would love to have a true love in my life, I don't know if that is possible. It is against 'girl code' to steal someone's boyfriend and I don't want Candy upset but at the same time I think maybe you could be better with me...I'm so confused.
If she finds out you are sending loving words to me, well, it's possible she'll 'cut a bitch'. I don't know if you have that expression in your country. I certainly don't want to be the reason you two fight or break up. I think perhaps we can keep our relationship at the business/friend/great sexing level for now but the possibility for allowing you into my heart does exist. I'm just real confused right now because you are Candy's man.

Speaking of sex, yes! I did name my vibrator little Tea Bag and hopefully Big Tea Bag will be here in person to show me how much bigger he is! Oh I am just so wet thinking about you and your huge cock pounding me very hard. How long does your sexing sessions last? I may only be able to handle small time frames at first until I get used to you. Maybe only an hour to start and we work our way up to a 3 hour tour?

I have a friend who is one of those churching fellows. Well, he isn't a close friend. He's a neighbor's nephew who likes to watch me walk to my car. I always say 'hello' because I feel sorry for the little fucker. He's not too bright and sort of clumsy and his parents beat him on the regular when he was a little tyke. Well now he's grown and has a job and his old Sunday school teacher has a husband from Nigeria. The visa doesn't cost that much. I am sure of it. In any event, we'll just make sure you are able to access funds prior to your arrival here so I wish you wouldn't worry about that.

Regarding your friend who is a musician, is he already under contract anywhere? Does he have a photo you can send and I'll bring that with me to the meeting on Friday.
Also, can you send me more of your photos? I'll send on another of mine when I see yours....you sexy beast you!!!!

How are your models doing with the applications? I need you to understand something about models, and I am not saying this to be mean but for the most part, they are completely brainless. Sometimes they nod and smile but have no idea what you are saying. You'll need to repeat to them several times what you need them to do.
I must go and get new batteries, I wore out little Tea Bag last night....grins....

Oh, when you get here, you get a hotel room at a real swankey hotel...I'll book the room and make sure it is right next to mine....would you like that?

Fuck me soon!

Quote:
Hey Kate, how was your night? hope fine. I love you more today than I did the day before. Every single day you are deeper in my heart than the day before or even from the start. Never stop this feeling, don't ever let it end nothing could be better than loving my sweetheart You put that feeling in my heart, you always make me smile and God has given you to me at least forever. Kate don't worry i'll play along be your best friend and keep it just this way my dear. meanwhile am not fighting Candy or Brake up with her cause she a very good woman the only problem i've with her is the too much drink she do take. So don't be confused just as you said cause am also your man Lol...

The big Tea bag is willing to show with your help babe, am ready just need the green light from you or Mr Krok, i can't tell much about my sexing session, am the type that say seeing is believing we may end up not sleeping the whole night huh. i know i can win you in that. Yes this is very important to me Kate regarding the visa gal, kindly make some finding for me, meanwhile as a Nigerian man he is, he will charge us big but you can give him a try and let me know my darling cause i can't wait any more.hope by now you got the picture i sent you? my friend am talking about is the one standing with one of my model, so let me know what you say about him? i've also enclose my pictures huh i hope you like them? now am waiting to make love to you cause i don't want fuck you but to make love to you, am waiting your pic as you promise have a great day.

Tea Bag,
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Tea Bag,

I am blown away by how handsome you are and such a great body, I'll bet you can ride for hours!
You know I will want to pounce on you the second you arrive here! I do anticipate that very much.
Candy won't mind if we fuck but she will mind very much if we make love so we'll make love but she won't know. I will keep this a secret between you and me.

Your friend can very possibly have a look the music team is looking for but since he is looking for funding prior to submitting an audition/prior to any actual work, he will not be accepted. You see here in the United States, we have to see some type of proof of intent to work. It doesn't sound like he will provide that. This company has had many attempted scams from people in different countries and our legal team is very strict about what we need prior to funding anyone. They will help you obtain your visa and everything but I don't like that this guy you are talking about is already about the 'funding'. He doesn't need to ever apply.

You can apply because when the legal team goes through our notes, they will see that you haven't been asking for money all the time so you are safely a 'promising candidate'.

Here are some of my photos...hope you like them.

Fuck me or make love to me soon,

Kate

He finally responded

Quote:
Kate,
Good morning to you, sorry i was not able to reply you yesterday due to our internet problem here do bear with me, how was your night? i hope you saw an angel like me in your dream? wow that will be nice if you do, thanks for all the effort you are putting together to see me though, i will always remine grateful to you on this. I've note down all you said about my friend that will not be a problem ok? i will not let him apply, meanwhile i've not told him about it yet i only want to be sure before informing him but all the same it work out this way.

I do appreciate you kindness and love you are showed me, huh do you said you ride me for an hour? well am not the noise type let me wait for that very faithful day i'll be touching the land of USA, so let me keep it as a secret Lol, hmmmmmm that remind me you said something of booking a hotel for me? how long will i be in a hotel? ok, is just my wish to be there with you soon, i know your pussy will be pink in hot wow....i can't wait anymore.Thanks for the pix i love it. but i was hoping to see you sweet looking breast.
With Love

Tea Bag
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ike is still trying to Weasel Cash out of poor Mals:

Quote:
Yes Mals i do understand but you are back to business? why can't you help a brother no matter how little it may be?

Might as well set him up for a Future Breach on Contract eh?

Quote:
Canoe My Brother,

Yes I am back in business but why is that any concern of yours? I am slowly building things up again but I can't be in the habit of tossing money to people who merely ask for it can I? As I have told you over and over again our past dealing broke my Business and I nearly lost everything I ever owned because of it so unless you have a Business proposal that can make us both some Money I'm afraid you are out of luck.

And The Sucker goes for it:

Quote:
Mals i can see you have made your point clear to me, so what do you need me to offer you ?

Best think on this one a Smidge before responding....

Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Oh my Tea Bag,

I missed you so much yesterday! I am happy you are writing again. Do they often have internet problems there?
Well of course I had a dream about you, except you weren't an angel hahahaha. And you didn't have wings.
You don't have to worry about where you are staying, all the music talent gets put in the Rits-Karlton until we figure out where you want to live.
Some of our talent like to relocate either to New York or Beverly Hills but if you stay in Atlanta, I would love it...so I'll show you around town and you will
love it! After that we go house shopping but that's in the future, so let's try to keep on task in the present to make sure the future happens.
You know the saying, you can lead a horse to water but love don't pay the rent.

How is your singing voice? One of the lackeys from our music section gave me a hint for you, listen to this song:

Do you think you can do this song as an audition? If you can't we'll find another one.

I am glad you like my pics! I LOVE yours too.

I'll write back later tonight. Miss you!

Quote:
Hey Kate,
Is nice reading from you this evening, how are you doing? how was your day? I hope all is well with you babe gal? we don't have internet problem always here it happen some time. I do agreed with you i don't look like an angel, but in my heart you are like angel to me, since you have assured me my coming and where to stay honey am not worried anymore ok?

Hey where do you think i'll stay? of cause in Atlanta cause i need to fuck your pink pussy even once in a week Lol..so you can take me around the state, Yes my dear the future is very important to we both so kindly work out things soon, meanwhile i check the link you sent me is ok, from now on i think should be listening to R and B music . Yes on your say all i need is your guide line and leave the rest i will pick up from there i promise.
With Love
Tea Bag
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Kate, This is the third time am checking my box, am really disappointed cause can't find your massage. i hope all is well? have a nice day do write me when you can.
Tea Bag

Quote:
How are you today?

I am so sorry for not being able to write a nice email to you earlier. Sometimes the smallest things have a cascade effect and turns my world upside down. The pipes in my house burst and it is flooded so I'm staying with a friend.

Well enough about my problems. Tell me about your day. What do you do when you aren't dealing with models? Did you listen to the youtube I sent? The music team bases an artist's range when they do that song as an audition. Do you have access to a video camera or a video cell phone? Well we'll discuss that more over the weekend.

Do you have plans on the weekend? I'm sure you are out with the most beautiful ladies on the weekend. I'm sure they are all dying to be with you.

I'm sorry this is so short, work is crazy lately. I'll write more when I get home tonight.

I miss you my Tea Bag! Kisses on your cock!

Quote:

Once again thanks for making out time to write me Kate, am so grateful to you.I understand what you are going though now but is do happen sometime. My day i was some how worried when i did not received any e-mail from you, as you know you are part of me now. but am better now i got your both massage, i do believe you are in good health? Talking about the models they are really giving me lot of trouble here, by now i should have summit some of there pix and form but they make me to keep repeating one thing, as you know some of them are not here with me just few are here with me, i sent the form vis internet so they can print and fill and returned to me but they find it difficult to fill those form, now i've ask them to send me there pictures so i can start from there, what do you think?

Yes Kate i listen to the music just once cause my internet link was just braking and the music keep jumping so i need a proper link to listen to it.I don't have video camera but i'v mobile phone that has video hope that can help? meanwhile remember to meet those guys tomorrow been Friday so we can start work, My dear i don't have any plans this weekend but waiting on your details this weekend cause my mind body and soul is now in USA want to be there soon. if i've my way i want to be there soon, before xmas Kate.

regarding my models i don't touch or go outing with them, i so much respect myself on them all i deal with them is business so i don't lose my respect in them, some time they can be selfish, anyway my lovely kate i wait to read from you before going to sleep.
with kiss on your pink pussy
Tea bag

Quote:
Tea Bag,

Thank you for such a swift reply! Yes, your heart is here and I need to know what color you want your bedroom to be because I'm going to use one of the Hitlanta guest houses for you. It's only a 5 bedroom with 3 floors, the basement is a movie theater and the roof is actually a veranda. Since everything is white, I'm having the painters go in to make it custom for you so tell me what you want to see in the house and I will make sure it's there for you. Do you like a nice black range rover or a cadallac escalade? It doesn't matter, they'll be here for you to pick out.

Everyone in the talent business needs to roll in style and I am anxious to get you here so I think perhaps we should focus on your career first and don't worry about the models, unless you want to. Pictures of the models must accompany the applications so if they are having problems with the applications it may be best to cut them loose since it is YOU that needs to be ready to get your sweet ass here. Models are so unpredictable and many of them don't even show up for the second shoots after they've made their first dollar but I can tell that you are in for the long haul.

I won't forget about my meeting tomorrow, how could I? Yes your mobile phone video will be fine. I'll look around for a better link for that music for you! Please keep yourself as handsome as you are now and I will make sure everyone does 100% for you here!

Oh, please drop a line to my bastard boss, he gets angry when he isn't kept in the loop and I've been avoiding him since I don't want to get hit again.

Kisses!!!!

You make me so wet and I cannot wait until you (deleted graphic stuff)....we are going to make beautiful music together!!!!
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^The Cheating Basturd! Him and that Bitch Kate will get theirs just mark my Words!

Now I feel better:

Quote:
Candy: Ikey!
Ike: Candy babe
Hmmm
No body can get on our way ok?
I love you too babe
Candy: Aww you are sweat!
Ike: Honey how soon do you wish to see me?
Candy: I want my Sausage for Xmas!
Ike: you are sweet too babe
Wow
you mean i should be there this xmas?
Candy: Y not Hunny? We are going to be together.
Ike: babe i can't wait
Candy: I can't either Mr. Man! Yum
Ike: so tell me how are we going to spend it?
Candy: Heheehe. In bed I was thinking Ikey.
Ike: lols
Candy: I wnat to unwrap my great big Man for Xmas.
Ike: hahaha
wow
cool babe
Candy: Best present evar!
Ike: you got it babe
Candy: I got you Babe
Ike: i can't wait to be with you honey
Yes
so how was your day?
Candy: It was okay but I missed yu soooo bad.
I worry cause I think we won't meat
Ike: same with me babe
wish to fuck your pink pussy
Candy: Awww yu is a charmer.
Ike: babe why do u think we won't met?
Candy: I am scared but I know we will meat this time okay?
Ike: okey babe
Candy: I need yu to take that picture for me cause we are two hearts beating as one.
It will make me happy until we are together.
Ike: babe my camera got spored i need to fix it.
Candy: Hunny? Yu can use your phone ok?
Ike: is also delaying me from getting those pix for Mr Krok
how do you want it?
Candy: Make it look like a card yu know?
It means so much!!
Ike: yes
Candy: Want my Big strong Man!
Ike: humm ok
Candy: Awww I love yu soooo much!
Ike: same here babe
miss you so much
Candy: I do too Hunny. I can't wait to have yu all to myself.
Ike: soon babe
Candy: I know Hunny then I will have yu all to myself over and over and over again.
Ike: yeah babe
as many as you want it
Candy: Yummy
Ike: i want to write Mr krok
it has been while
Candy: Ok Ikey.
Can yu take picture for me tonmite????
It means a lot to me.
Ike: Ok babe
Candy: Yu are the bestest Mr. Man!
Ike: don't worry babe
is yours
Candy: Awww that is the sweatest Ikey!
Ike: we gud right?
Candy: Very
Why yu ask Hunny?
Ike: cause i want u happy
Candy: Yu know how to make me the happiest my Big strong Studly Sausage.
Ike: you get it later this night
Candy: Yu are the bestest Man evaaar!
Ike: and u are the best pink babe
Candy: Ikey I hafta go so I'll look forward to tonight ok?
Ike: ok babe
sweet dream love
Candy: Love ve yu!

I Got you Babe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80QHRTQ3Kmw

Anyhow Ike then sent this Pile O confusion that Dashed my Dreams of getting a Funny Trophy:

Quote:
Babe trying to get you a huge pix here but the phone is not working much as is dark here.
babe can u take the same pix for me as simple. for me to take mine?

Candy was the Most disappointed Drunken Smut Star Evaar but she did say he could do it tomorrow when it is light out.

Ike was kind enough to give Fatty an update:

Quote:
Hey Mr Krok,

it has been while i read from you, meanwhile am still working with my models and soon i will be sending their pix and application to you, but i want to bring to your notice that am interested in music side i mean making music rap, i need your approval in this so i can start processing my document to be there cause i need to be close to know how everything will work out. boss kindly update me on this soon.

With love

Tea Bag

Young Tea Bag the Original Wrapper does have a Certain ring to it don't you think?

Fatty had best offer some encouragement:

Quote:
Sup My Young Tea Bag,

Fatty was wondering where you been plundering Player but he is a patient man as you sho nuff can understand. See Dawg what we has here is an opportunity for Gold so let’s not let it grow old but rather make the most of the scene; I think you know what I mean?

Tea Bag you getting into the Hip Hop scene can make the both of us some mean mean Green. Now being said my main man from the Dark Continent do you have any real talent? Cause even with just a lick that ought to do the trick. My Rappers make Piles of Scrilla and then can retire to the Hood and be Boss Man Gorilla and that’s the Gospel cause Fatty done said so.

Peace out,

Art

Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mentioning the black Range Rover got Tea Bag excited, he never wrote this much until now (most of it is copy and paste crap though).

Quote:
Hi My Queen Kate

Thanks for keeping in touch. how is your Night? hope fine..Life is so unpredictable. Changes always come along, in big or small ways. I don't know what happened that this sudden change has turned my world upside down. I don't know exactly what it is, it just hit me, but there is something really special about you.

It might be all the things I see on the surface, the things that everyone notices and admires about you, qualities, capabilities and a wonderful smile obviously connected to a warm and loving heart; these things set you apart from everyone else. But it may also be the big things ... the person you really are that I hope to know more someday. And it might also be the little things ... the way you walk and all your actions. I receive so much joy just being able to get and reply to your letters. If I ever figure out the magic that makes you so special, I'd probably find out that it's a combination of all these things. You are a rare combination of so many special things. You are really amazing.

Inside of me there is a place where my sweetest dreams reside, where my highest hopes are kept alive, where my deepest feelings are felt and where my favorite memories are safe and warm. Since our first contact I find that you're on my mind more often than any other thought. Sometimes I bring you there purposely just to make my day brighter. But more often, you surprise me and find your own ways into my thoughts. There are even times when I awaken, I realize that you've been a part of my dreams. Then during the day, when my imagination is free to run, it takes me into your arms and allows me to linger there knowing there's nothing I'd rather do. I know my thoughts are only reflecting the loving hopes of my heart because whenever they wander, they always take me to you.Only the most special things in my world get to come inside my heart and stay. And now, I realize how deeply my life has been touched by you.To be honest with you i read you massage again and again, cause am so happy, my dear you don't need to worry your self much about the room i will stay, just put it to a good test am ok with that when am able to achieved my reason coming there we can stay in the best place.

But you got me there lols black range rover, wow that will be nice babe, am so glad you are anxious to get me there and i can't wait to achieve this dream, babe how soon? can we start processing my Visa? you promise to help me out on that so brief me with details on that if you have made your finding regarding it? cause from what the agent told me it will cost me and i don't have such amount of money so am pleading with you to kindly help me out on my visa.

I so much thank you for the advice you give me regarding my models, i really have to pend them and get my ass their in state,but i don't want to disappoint Mr Krok and don't want him to see me in another way. meanwhile i will still write him this evening. thank for your effort i promise i will not let you none the company down, i will put in my best to achieve better result once am giving the chance.Kate i need to get my ass there soon, am counting on you to help me out to be there soon. meanwhile i can't wait to read from you soon.
With Love
Tea Bag

Quote:
Oh Kate less i forget, i've a big tommy so i need gym to work on it to be flat. what do u say?

Quote:

Oh Tea Bag,
I am finally home after such a long day. The pipe is fixed and the contractors have come out to clean up the damage.
I still need a new carpet so I'll deal with that this weekend.
I'm just happy my shoes didn't get destroyed, I do love my shoes!

Thank you for such a nice email, I see you have a romantic heart! You should use that to write a song, I do believe you have talent and we'll make you a big star.

I am sorry to cut this short, but I want a good night rest tonight so I can properly prepare for tomorrows meeting because you are my number one priority!

I see you want the range rover, consider it done. It belongs to Hitlanta Productions but they have a bunch. It's a gift for the new talent (but not models so don't tell them).
Don't worry too much right now about your Visa, we have an attorney who takes care of all that. You are putting the horse before the cart with too many chickens in the eggs.
We'll get all that figured out when it's time, ok?

Talk to Mr. Bastard about the model situation. I'm sure he won't mind if he knows you are going to be our new rap star. In fact, he'll be relieved. He cannot tolerate too many 'bitches' at once. He gets annoyed very easily by women. I think he expects us all to 'yes sir' and 'no sir' him but fuck that! He can kiss my ass if he thinks I'm gonna say that shit. He pisses me on sometimes.

Regarding your big tommy, my Tea Bag, you don't have a big tommy! I saw your photos and it's fine! Don't worry about going to the gym. You are perfect the way you are now!

Much love and I will do my best for you tomorrow, you can count on Kate to get the job done!

Fuck me soon,
Your Kate
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Earlier today:

Quote:
Hey Kate

I want you to read this mail and advice me on what to reply to Mr Krok? this is the reply of the mail i sent him last night, meanwhile i've not told him about my models cause i don't want him to feel bad. am waiting.

He attached OP's email

Quote:
Hi Kate ,

Good to hear you have fix back your house is now in other, try and get new carpet tomorrow and replace it. Hmmm your shoes are very important to you, wow I never knew you love your shoe?

Babe just as I said I’ve a lot to share with you but don’t know how to put them in writing, Yes I do know we can make a good song once you are there with me I believe while looking at you I will find more song to write, is my dream to be a star and make it big too.

Meanwhile how was your day kate? Hope you are good? Yes I like riding the range Rover with you babe I like cars and I want to work hard so I can be able to have them,since you advice me not to be worried regarding my visa at the right time everything will be in order? So I’ve take your advice on that. Kate I don’t want to tell Mr Krok about the delay am having with my models,but I’ve told him my interest on being a new rap and that is the reply he get me on that which I sent you first.

Well if you said my tommy is not big is ok but I still need to keep fit so I will need gym around me, cause I want to look smart and sexy lols sound funny right? Just as you have promise and counting on you to get me to the state and make me a big raper.

With so much Love

Tea Bag

Kate is still out with the music crew (drinking her face off) and will reply sometime tomorrow (probably).
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Why is this so Effing Funny?

Quote:
Hmmm your shoes are very important to you, wow I never knew you love your shoe?

Oh yeah the Skunk Weed...Never mind!

Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Babe just as I said I’ve a lot to share with you but don’t know how to put them in writing, Yes I do know we can make a good song once you are there with me I believe while looking at you I will find more song to write, is my dream to be a star and make it big too.

I see you guys have a new pig$ on your hands! Promise you'll call and do your "Just believe!" mantra with him? I still hear that voice (and saying) whenever I think of Darla!

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Don't you Worry he will be a Supper Star Raper!

Quote:
Ike: babe
Candy: Ikey!
Ike: Yes my pink pussy
am missing you here.
Candy: I am missing yu too Hunny.
Ike: wow good to hear that babe
how are you spending your weekend?
Candy: I thought I'd go shopping for some special lingerie just for my Mr. Man.
Ike: Wow oooo
nice babe
i like that
so what colors did u buy?
are u there?
Candy: I haven't gone yet silly.
What color do yu like more better?
Ike: hmmm
pink like your pussy
and pupple
Candy: Hhaha. Ilike that Ikey
Ike: honey
Candy: I like Ike. Hahaha I made a rhyme
Ike: hmmmmm
are dam busy?
Candy: WWhat Hun?
Ike: silly pink pussy
i also need u to do shopping for my under wear
Candy: Am not silly my Sausage
What should I buy yu Baby?
Ike: undis for your Sausage
Candy can you help me out on this msh
msg Mr Krok sent me?
Candy: Kay
Ike: read it and tell me what to do
HE FORWARDED PHATTI’S LATEST(Like I know what it means….)
Candy: My sausage yu are going to be a Raper????
Ike: Yes
Candy: Yu'll be rich!
Ike: ok
so what do i tell him in this?
cause i also sent this msg to Kate to help me out and she has not showed since yesterday.
Candy: Silyy Mr. Man Kate doesn't work weekends.
Ike: I sent it yesterday been Friday
Ok advice me on this?
Candy: It sounds like Mr. Krok wants yu to be a supper star and he knows talent
Candy: Yu will be the best Ikey! More better than any one!
Ike: Thank my Queen
Candy: Aww thats sweat
I like it when yu call me pretty names
Ike: I will from now on
i really miss u babe
Candy: I miss yu too Baby but we'll bee together soon
Ike: Ok
Candy: Then I'll unwrap my Sausage. Yummy
Hunny can yu do me a big favour???
Candy: Send me my picture?
Ike: don't worry you will soon unwrap it babe
Ok
Candy: Thnks you my Big Mr. Man cause I need it so I can think of yu all the time
Ike: I will try to use my phone
Candy: That wouldmake my Saturday happy
Ike: Oh ok then
Candy: I'll dream of it when I am buying yu pretty undies
Ike: OK
Candy: I'll get yu those thong ones. hahaha
Ike: Lols
funny babe
Candy: Maybe with stripes so yu look like a Tiger. Rwooor
Ike: hmmmmm
Candy: Hahaha
Candy: Baby yu there?
Ike: huh my queen am here now
where have u gone to?
Candy: Am here just dreaming of my Big Sausage.
Hunny yu should tellMr. Krok yu want to be a raper okay?

So I finally figured out why Kate is getting all the Attention from Ike. She is telling the Lad that he will get an SUV and a Fancy Hotel while Candy is buying him Fricking Underwear. Sheesh.

Ike did return later but only for a bit. His Internet kept dropping or so he says:

Quote:
Candy: Ikey
You went away my Love
Ike: my link is having problem
Candy: Awww that is sad
Ike: yes
Candy: But my Sausage is here now that is whats important
Candy: Guess what Hunny????
Ike: hope the link will be stable
wow tell me babe
Candy: I bought you lots of Sexy Undies
Ike: Lols
Candy: Yu don't like???
I got them cause yu asked Hunny!!!!!
Candy: Baby am sad!

He went away before I could really make him feel bad for not giving Candy her Picture. I guess he will need some Pressure via another Medium.

Ike also contacted Fatty about this Rap(e) Business:

Quote:
Hey Krok.

Let me start by saying thank you for the golden opportunity you have giving to me to prove myself once again, I do understand every thing about it, i know i can work hard and make lot of green for our self,but i plead to have your support and guide me well, when am able to be there you will still find my kind of person,i don't have much to say is am looking forward to your support to get me to the State.

Thanks

Tea Bag

I'm glad Tea Bag understands everything about the Rap Game. It would be a Pity if Fatty needed to do a lot of Splaining:

Quote:
Sup my Young Tea Bag,

Player you might just be the next Mix Master who makes all the dough if you know what I’m saying? Taking the Hip Hop scene by storm can guarantee you a Golden Shower cause you will have all the power and that’s the Gospel cause Fatty done said so. Here in the Big Dirty all them small time Clucker **DELETED** will step out your Path or they be feeling your Wrath. A Gangsta from far and wide that makes all the other Brothers run and hide! Dawg now don’t you fret or get upset cause Fatty knows the Dope and can show you the ropes Dig? See Fatty has been on the Green Machine for years plucking Super Stars from Street leaving all them two bit Suckers looking for a taste of that Meat.

Now Tea Bag Fatty is needing his newest Star to make himself an image so he will go far. Hitlanta is needing you to go Old School Rap sporting the Bling seeming like it ain’t no thing. Go gets a few promo shots and let Fatty and his posse at Hitlanta start running some spots. See my Brother we be making you bigger than Godzilla and that sho nuff will rake in the Scrilla.

Peace out,

Art

I've had a song stuck in my head all Day due to Ike's love of the Colour 'pupple' :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9H_cI_WCnE

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic