SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Inheritance Fraud

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
black bird
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is another classical inheritance fraud I am posting to you. Here I use one of my RVs that stands for rogue victim named Ryan Wilson to scambait a scammer from the type of inheritance scam who uses the name and stolen ID of Trong Nghia who is a Vietnam national. He uses a photo of his Vietnam passport as seen in the attached file above. Unfortunately I don't know how to post the image of his passport here because I didn't find here a attached file feature. I can sent the original email to you by email.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RE: My Proposition.

Hello Ryan, may I thank you again for your kind response and acceptance to partner with me in this mutual business. I want to quickly point out that before I chose to contact you, I have checked you up, and have no doubt in my mind of your ability to handle this transaction with me successfully. The only area I have had fear is TRUST but driving by that sense of humour, maturity and years of experience you did not allowed that to over-cloud our collective
vision. One and only way to show gratitude to you is a promise NEVER
TO LET YOU DOWN!

In a nutshell, with regards to your question I want to have these issues at heart as far as this transaction is concerned:

1. The money will not be shared 40% / 55%. The 55% for me, 40% for you
and 5% set outside cover expenses at the end of the transaction.

2. I have already informed the bank that I would want the money released to you by online banking. So, when the bank releases the money
into the online account in your name, I will travel down to meet you
so that we can plan our business investment.

Meanwhile, to enable us swing into action please, forward the
following information to me through this email address:

1) State your full names as you want it appear as the
beneficiary of the funds

2) Your current contact (residence or office) address

3) Your private (direct) telephone number

4) a scanned copy of your international passport USING JPG FILE.

The above requested information is exactly what I need to submit application for funds release to the bank. Upon the application, the bank grants approval and issue me a letter of reference/authorization that enables me to visit the high court of justice (office of the HRM
commissioner oaths) in London to apply and secure change of funds ownership from the name of my client in your favour. This process is what gives you legal right of claimant while I shall stand for you as your family attorney and answer all necessary questions on your
behalf,

Above all, I want to assure you that the information you are sending to me shall be kept secured. I promise to protect you to the fullest and will not use it for any other thing other than the purpose in pursuit. And, like I wrote earlier, do no entertain any fear. You shall not be called upon to answer any question about the fund. I am the one to answer for you. All I need from you in your maximum cooperation and ready to take my advice. Once you follow my advice, everything will go accordingly. At the time the bank will open contact with you, I would prefer every communication is strictly on email; I wouldn’t want you to exchange telephone conversation with them to avoid questions you might not be able to give instant answers without
my assistance.

Please get the requested information to me to enable us swing into action. And remember to keep this transaction to yourself until the funds enters your custody. No one is to be trusted except you.

Best regards,

Trong Nghia

- 2014 Thursday, October 23, Ryan Wilson <[email protected]> wrote:

> Sender: Ryan Wilson <[email protected]>
> Theme: RE: My Proposition.
> Recipient: [email protected].
> Date: October 23, 2014, Thursday, 7:24 pm
> Dear
> Sir,
>
> I've got no words to thank you for the great news
> You brought me.
>
> I am so thrilled you just do not know how.
>
>
>
> What must I do next?
>
>
>
> Hope to hear from you soon good man.
>
>
>
> Yours,
>
> Ryan Wilson
>
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic