SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

UPDATED!! The George William Case (NOT WORK SAFE!)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Kit Walker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 6:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

WARNING! THIS BAITING IS NOT WORK SAFE!!!

This is another of those "My First Bait" postings.

George William meets nympho . Shocked

I wasted 2 months of this mugu's time. And collected 6 phone calls and 7 trophy pictures (8 if you count the fake pic they always send at first).

My pet sent me multiple e-cards but the 30 day time limit on them has expired. Sorry but those links won't show you the cards. Crying or Very sad I'm also sorry about the website it's self... I'm very new to HTML and this has been something of an educational/trial-and-error time for me. Please let me know of any link problems.

So without further ado....

EDIT: The Baiting is being displayed in it's entire glory below. Crap on Yahoo/Geocities Bandwidth! Laughing

Last edited by Kit Walker on Sat Nov 20, 2004 4:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
mort
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 9:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

Good job ! Some of the image links seem broken though.

"Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour" (Exodus 20:16)
"go to hill and eat shit madam, ogun and olokun isango go key your father" (Roland van Edward)
"bush man you live in small village benin city" (Roland van Edward)
Ivory Coast x2 Cayman Islands x2 Nigeria Netherlands x3 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x4
Kit Walker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 9:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

GROWL..... Evil or Very Mad

It seems Geocities has really limited their bandwidth since the last time I used them. Embarassed

Any suggestions?

Gold Hat
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very well done !!!! clapping clapping clapping

An excellent example on just how gullible a mugu can be - or how lost he can become in a "wet dream" (loved the doctored photos).

And a great slap at the end with a pityful response.
Reprob8
DIGITALIS MAXIMUS

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

very entertaining!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

starstarstarstar
jckmisha
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yeah, looks like yahoo is killing you on the bandwidth. You might just edit out the pictures so we can get the whole story. This saddens me to even suggest it, but it will solve the problem.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 6:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nigeria's George William
meets
Miss. Uwanna Peace
(A SEX STARVED WOMAN)
NOT WORK SAFE

Since Geocities is getting a little stingy on the bandwith I'm going to try to post the entire bait here.

The pictures that are not "bad" are going to be shown on the forum. The bad ones are going to have a link to an offsite location to prevent your young ones from peeping over your shoulder and seing something the shouldn't see. All the pictures have been downsized to prevent a blowout in the forum.

Please be forwarned!!!! Some of these emails are of a XXX nature!!! If you think you will find this offensive in anyway DO NOT READ THIS BAITING!!!!!

The scammer's emails are always going to appear in italic text like this sentence.

The Scam-Baitier's emails are always going to appear as normal text like this sentence.

(My personal comments will always appear in boldface and enclosed in prentices like this sentence.)

This baiting wasted 2 months of the scammer's time and got me 6 phone calls and 7 Trophy Pics (8 if you count the initial fake pic).

(WARNING!!! This baiting starts out relatively harmless but quickly goes south and becomes "NOT WORK SAFE!!!!!" So read it at home... I hate for anyone to lose a job over the actions of Miss. Uwanna Peace.)
==============================

Quote:
Wed, 08 Sep 2004 05:53:44 -0400
Subject: URGENT RESPONSE!!
MR GEOGE WILLIAM
NNPC TOWERS IKOYI
LAGOS-NIGERIA

Hello,

Good day,

I am the Chairman of the Contract Award Committee, Federal Ministry of
Petroleum Resources, Nigeria I am in search of an agent to assist us
in
the transfer of (US$50,4M) FIFTY MILLION, FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND
UNITED STATES DOLLARS.($USD 50,400,000) And subsequent investment in
properties
in your country.You will be required to:

(1) Assist in the transfer of the said sum
(2) Advise on lucrative areas for investment
3) Assist us in purchase of properties.

If you decide to render your service to us in this regard, 20% of the
total
sum will be offerred to you. Pls, quickly get back to me.

Respectfully,
MR Geoge William
Chairman Contract
Award Committee {CCAC}

Quote:
(The response... nice short and sweet.)
Wed, 8 Sep 2004 03:14:19 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: RE: URGENT RESPONSE!!
Hi, Mr. Williams.

I'm sorry but I think something sent your email to me by mistake. I wish it weren't so because 20% of $50,400,000 sure would make life a lot easier.

Just the same, thank you for the email.

Yours truly,
Miss. Uwanna Peace

Quote:
Thu, 9 Sep 2004 08:26:31 +0100 (BST)
DEAR UWANNA PEACE,

I THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR RESPONSE.
I AM VERY HAPPY TO BE IN CONTACT WITH SOMEONE LIKE YOU, IT IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR ME.
Well there is nothing to worry about.I have to begin by changing all documents now to your name at the federal high court with the details you will forward to me.
(What?!?!? Without my permission? What a pushy mugu!)

Everything have to be written in your favour.There and then i can obtain the legal documents that is required by the federal ministry of finance and paying bank.
I would like you to note also that there are some laid down rules and regulations that i will follow to facilitate the release of the fund to your nominated bank account.

The finance/appropriation department of the federal ministry of finance is the department that will authorize the release of foreign exchange for such magnitude of fund moving out of the system.

In the light of this, some documents are required from you which i have to obtain from the federal high court to authenticate your claim.

now please there are some important information you have to provide me with first of all before we can proceed further like:

1:your full name and address
2:your banking details where the money will be transfered into.
3:your contact information such as phone number/fax number.
I will get a lawyer who will begin by obtaining the documents on your behalf at the court as requested by our bank and the ministry of finance.

I need to hear from YOU so that i can put you in touch with an attorney immediately who will perfect the entire arrangement including our investment plans.
THANKS
GEORGE WILLIAM
(Notice he's spelling the name correctly now?)
Tel:234-8033185430

Quote:
Fri, 10 Sep 2004 07:46:18 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: URGENT RESPONSE!!
Hi, Geoge.

"Well there is nothing to worry about.I have to begin by changing all documents now to your name at the federal high court with the details you will forward to me."

Whoa, sweetie!! All I did was say the money sure would help and that it sounded nice. And here you go off the deep end and switching some documents over to my name. Slow Down a little.

Are you always this pushy and demanding of the women you meet? You must be something out of the ordinary. I bet you're not married are you?

About this money thing... Is this legal? I mean changing those documents over to my name. I don't know the first thing about handling money and stuff like that. I live life one second at a time. Foot loose and care free! (I'm trying to make Uwanna look kind of stupid and naive - i.e. easy bait.)

As for sending out my personal information... I'm afraid I need to know you better before that happens. I mean, like, I hardly know you or anything about this business you're trying to get me into.

Look, sweetie, let's just start off by telling a little bit about each other. You emailed me first so you get to go first.

It was enjoyable reading your email. I like the way you write.

Later,
Uwanna Peace (No "Miss" this time. Uwanna is starting to thaw a little bit.)

Quote:
Sat, 11 Sep 2004 20:25:12 +0100 (BST)
DEAR PEACE,

HOW ARE YOU?
THANKS FOR YOUR DETAILED MESSAGE.

WELL I AM A NIGERIAN AND I WORK WITH THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES .I AM SINGLE .

I HAVE TO TRUST SOMEONE FOR THIS TRANSACTION TO WORK OUT.I CANNOT DO IT ALONE.AND IT IS WELL PACKAGED SO THERE IS NO ILLEGALITY INVOLVED.TRUST ME FOR THAT.
I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE YOUR PHONE NUMBER SO THAT WE CAN TALK.

I THINK BY THE TIME WE DISCUSS ON PHONE,I WILL EXPLAIN MORE THINGS TO YOU AND YOU WILL HAVE MORE OPPORTUNITY TO ASK QUESTIONS.

SO SEND ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
(DAMN, Boy! Didn't you read my last email?!? No personal info... yet.)

I AM WAITING

THANKS

GEORGE WILLIAMS
TEL:234-8033185430

Quote:
Mon, 13 Sep 2004 14:42:52 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Your Response
Dear George,

Thank you for your email.

And please... Call me Uwanna.

Sorry I have taken so long to email you back. Me and another girl went for a hike because we had a long weekend. We've know each other since 5th grade and we're both nature nuts bigtime. It was great.

So you are from Nigeria? Isn't that a country in South America? Wow! What is it like there? Hot? Cold? I bet it's very exotic. I live in the United States.

And you work with The Federal Ministry of Petroleum Resourses too! I bet you make some good money doing that. How can you have such an important job and not had some woman snatch you up in marrige? I bet there is a lot of Nigerian ladies fighting for your attention. teehee.... (I bet George is getting a little woodie over that. LOL!)

I am a little shy about giviing out my phone number because I had something bad happen one time. Could we just keep it with the email for right now?

Could you email me all the details about this transaction you are talking about? I'd be happy to look it over and try to help in anyway I can.

On a more personal note: I like the way to type your emails. What do you look like? What color is your hair and eyes. How tall are you? How old are you? I'm burning up with curiosity about you and your country.

I'm 25 years old. I have blonde hair and blue eyes, I'm about 5 feet and 9 inches tall.

Teehee.... would you like to see a picture of me? I've got one laying around here somewhere... I just have to dig up one that makes me look good. Now I am blushing because of what I just wrote... I'm so silly at times. (Sigh... sounds ditzy... I know.)

I'm looking forward to your next email.

till then,
Uwanna

Quote:
Wed, 15 Sep 2004 10:07:27 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: Your Response..DETAILED INFO
DEAR UNWANNA PEACE,

I THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR RESPONSE.
I AM VERY HAPPY TO BE IN CONTACT WITH A MAN LIKE YOU,
(What a dipwad! MAN? Why I feel insulted!! I'm trying my best to be a woman here and he calls me a "MAN"!!!)
IT IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR ME.I HAVE TO TRUST YOU FOR THIS TRANSACTION TO WORK OUT FINE.I CANNOT DO IT ALONE AND I CANNOT KEEP THE MONEY HERE.

I AM SINGLE LIKE I TOLD YOU AND I AM 29 YEAR OLD.I WAS IN A RELATIONSHIP THAT FAILED UNTIL WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE MARRIED.THE LADY FUCKED UP.I AM YET TO GET A LIFE PARTNER BECAUS IT IS A SERIOUS BUSINESS.I KNOW IT.MARRIAGE IS NOT A CHILD'S PLAY.AND I DOINT WANT T MKE MITAKES.SENME OU PICTURES.I AM OF AVERAGE HEIGHT AND DARK IN COMPLEXION.MY MIND IS TELLING ME THAT YOU MUST BE VERY INTERESTING TO STAY WITH.TRY HELP ME OUT ,WE SHALL BE RICH AND PROBABLY BE TOGETHER FR LIFE.

("In a relationship that failed until we are supposed to be married." George is a failure, ladies and gentlemen.)

FOR THE TRANSACTION, THE PROCESS IS SIMPLE.THIS WHAT WE NEED TO DO NOW.
WE NEED TO GET A LAWYER WHOM YOU WILL GIVE A POWER OF ATTORNEY TO STAND FOR YOU BECAUSE WE [GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS] ARE BARRED FROM DOING SUCH ASSIGNMENT TO AVOID FUND DIVERSION.THEN THE LAWYER WILL BE GIVEN YOUR DETAILS TO WORK WITH AND HE WILL FOLLOW UP THE PROCESSING.GOING BY OUR ARRANGEMENT,3-TOP OFFICIALS ARE INVOLVED IN THIS TRANSACTION BUT THEY ARE AT THE BACK GROUND READY TO APPROVE THE PAYMENT.THEY ARE WHOM I HAVE TO SHARE WITH .

(I'm thinking that this switch between CAPS to normal than back to CAPS is where George is copying and pasting from his script of this scam.)

SOURCE OF THE FUND:

The (US$50,4M) FIFTY MILLION, FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND
UNITED STATES DOLLARS came up as a result of over-invoicing a contract executed so months back.We deliberately over-invoiced the cost of ONE OF THE MAJOR PROJECTS CARRIED OUT IN MY MINISTRY UNDER MY SUPERVISION of which the contractor is aware,I got a Standing Order from him to move this over-invoiced fund to any bank account of our choice .

Now he has been paid off remaining this fund which is outstanding.It is now purported to be his subcontractor's payment.In the light of that, we decided to front you as the subcontractor.CHOLAKS INTERNATIONAL is the name of the company whom i have officially fronted as subcontractor .In that respect therefore, i am making you the CEO OF CHOLAKS . CHOLAKS is a company which we have registered in order to carry out this transaction.

PROCEDURE TO FOLLOW:

The attorney whom we shall employ need to obtain the Fund Release Application Form from our accounts department and fill it up with your
details to enable the processing of the transfer documents in your favour as a substractor with my ministry, therefore i need you to send me your FULL NAMES, ADDRESS AND BANKING DETAILS where you want
the money to go to. You can as well fax the details to my
efax account: 1- 270- 5172257.

Procedurely once he obtains and fill up this $250 worth
''Fund Release Application Form'',it will be processed
and taken to the Federal Ministry Of Finance who will
now issue us the FUND RELEASE ORDER required to effect
the transfer by the paying bank.This process will take
just 48hrs only.

Before the contractor was paid off,we made sure he
issued a STANDING PAYMENT INSTRUCTION in favour CHOLAKS
INTERNATIONAL for the payment of this outstanding
amount for our own good.

IT IS A 100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION SO DONOT BE SCEPTICAL.THERE IS NO ILLEGALITY INVOLVED AS WE ARE FRONTING YOU AS A SUBCONTRACTOR THE PROJECTS IN FOCUS. WE ARE THE OFFICIALS HANDLING IT.
IN TERMS OF EXPENSES TOO LIKE THE LAWYER CHARGES AND ANY FORM OF TAX IF ANY OR COST OF PROCURING ANY ESSENTIAL OFFICIAL DOCUMENT THAT MIGHT BE REQUIRED ,WE MIGHT NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE FOR WE ARE CIVIL SERVANTS,OUR SALARIES ARE POOR COUPLED WITH THE HIGH COST OF LIVING HERE IN AFRICA.

PLEASE MY GOOD FRIEND HELP US REALIZE THIS DREAM.IT IS WELL PACKAGED.I STRICTLY NEED THE DETAILS INCLUDING THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION WERE THE FUND WILL GO TO AS IT HAS TO BE APPROVED AND ENTERRED IN THE COMPUTER TO ENABLE THE TRANSFER TO YOUR DESIGNATED BANK ACCOUNT.

I HAVE DECIDED TO INCREASE YOUR OFFER TO 25% OF THE FUND FOR ASSISTING US,THEN WE HAVE SET ASIDE 5% TO CARTER FOR THE EXPENSES WE MIGHT INCURE IN THE PROCESS AND THEN 70% FOR US ALL.WE SHALL HAVE TO GIVE EVERY OFFICIAL INVOLVED A PIECE OF THE ACTION.

ONCE THE FUND IS REMITTED, I AND MY COLLEAGUES WILL MEET WITH YOU FOR SHARING AND INVESMENT FOR WE CANNOT KEEP THE FUND HERE.AS WE PROCEED I WILL BE UPDATING YOU ON THE GOINGS ON UNTIL THE FUND IS REMITTED TO YOUR DESIGNATED ACCOUNT.
I need your immediate reply so that i can start off immediately with the entire arrangement including our investment plans .
i am waiting .

THANKS

GEORGE WILLIAMS
Tel:234-8033185430

Quote:
Fri, 17 Sep 2004 08:04:52 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Your Response..DETAILED INFO
Dear George,

"I AM VERY HAPPY TO BE IN CONTACT WITH A MAN LIKE YOU."
You silly man... Wink I AM A WOMAN not a MAN.

"I AM SINGLE LIKE I TOLD YOU AND I AM 29 YEAR OLD.I WAS IN A RELATIONSHIP THAT FAILED UNTIL WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE MARRIED.THE LADY FUCKED UP.I AM YET TO GET A LIFE PARTNER BECAUS IT IS A SERIOUS BUSINESS.I KNOW IT.MARRIAGE IS NOT A CHILD'S PLAY.AND I DOINT WANT T MKE MITAKES.SENME OU PICTURES."
I hear you about having someone you thought was special in your life only to have them do a major fuck up and ruin it all. It's true that getting married is some serious stuff. I'm not even sure if I want to get married after what my last boyfriend did! That weirdo was having sex with sheep!!! I threw his sorry ass out!! He would rather have sex with an animal than me!!! Okay... I'm calming down... deep breaths... Alright, I'm better now.

About the picture... How about we make it a little side game as we deal with this money thing? The Game rules are this... for every picture I send you... you have to send me one of yourself back to me. Okay? I'll start with this email. I love games.

"I AM OF AVERAGE HEIGHT AND DARK IN COMPLEXION.MY MIND IS TELLING ME THAT YOU MUST BE VERY INTERESTING TO STAY WITH."
You sound like a nice looking guy. I'm looking forward to seeing one of your pictures. As for being interesting to stay with... maybe not. Remember what happened with my last boyfriend (see above)? It obviously wasn't good enough for him.

"TRY HELP ME OUT ,WE SHALL BE RICH AND PROBABLY BE TOGETHER FR LIFE."
George, honey, that's a sweet thing to say, but try not to be too pushy. We need to really get to know each other a lot better before any sort of talk like "be together for life" can be discussed. As for helping you... I will really do my best to do so.

Here is the necessary information to get this trans action moving along:

Uwanna Peace
92651 Heard Ave
Newt, Washington 99654
BANK DETAILS
SPIELZEUGST�DTER BANK (BANK OF SPIELZEUGSTADT)
Freudenhaus, Geilem�dchenstra�e 2
Spielzeugstadt, Switzerland
Acct#: 999-1419914-11552
Sort Code: 5239

George, I keep reading about a form or document. I there anyway I could see that form?

I hope you aren't too disappointed with my picture. I'm rather a normal looking plain-jane type. I am looking forward to your return picture!
Later, sweetie,
Uwanna

(I slapped in a picture of actress Mena Suvari. It was a choice of her or Jennifer Aniston. I thought Mena would have less of a chance of being known in Nigeria. Not her best photo, but at least it doesn't look too "glamour".)

Quote:
Mon, 20 Sep 2004 09:11:44 +0100 (BST)
Subject: info
DEAREST UWANNA,

THANKS FOR YOUR MAIL.I AM SORRY FOR ALL THE MISTAKES.
I GOT THE BANKING DETAILS.THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

HONEY, I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO SPEAK WITH YOU,JUST TRY AND SEND ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER IF THAT WON'T BE POSSIBLE, ENSURE THAT YOU CALL ME MOST OF THE TIME.
YOUR PICTURE IS BEAUTIFUL AND YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL TOO.I HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE ALREADY. RELATIONSHIP IS ALL ABOUT UNDERSTANDING , WE CAN MAKE IT.
(YUCKIE! Mugu lust!)

FOR THIS TRANSACTION,I HAVE BEEN ASSURED DUE TO YOUR SWIZZ ACCOUNT.SWIZZ ACCOUNTS ARE THE MOST SECURED ACCOUNTS.THAT IS A GREAT ONE.TELL ME MORE ABOUT YOURSELF OKAY.
NOW WITH THE DETAILS ON HAND,I HAVE TO OBTAIN THE FUND RELEASE APPLICATION FORM,IT COST $250 ONLY.IT IS AN OFFICIAL DOCUMENT.I WILL TRY AND PHOTOCOPY IT AND FAX TO YOU FOR OUR OWN VIEW.
AFTER FILLING IT UP WITH YOUR DETAILS BECAUSE EVERTHING HAS TO BE IN OUR FAVOUR, I WILL SUBMIT IT TO OUR ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT FOR PROCESSING.

BASED ON OUR STRATEGY, IT WILL BE GIVEN AN URGENT ATTENTON.I BELIEVE THAT WITHIN 48HRS OF THE SUBMISSION OF THE FORM,I WOULD HAVE THE DOCUMENT APPROVED FOR PAYMENT.WHAT FOLLOWS IS THE ISSUANCE OF THE FUND RELEASE ORDER FROM THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE AND THAT MARKS THE CLIMAX OF THE ENTIRE PROCESS,THEN WE SHALL HAVE TO OBTAIN OTHER CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS THAT MIGHT BE NEEDED .BUT WHAT DECIDES ALL IS THE FUND RELEASE ORDER.WE ARE GETTING IT BECUASE THE TRANSACTION IS A HITCH-FREE ONE AND BEING FOLLOWED LEGALLY.

I WILL SEND YOU MY PICTURE AND THE DOCUMENTS.YOU CAN SEND ME YOUR FAX NUMBER FOR THE DOCUMENT ONCE I OBTAIN IT.

I WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED.
THANKS

GEORGE WILLIAMS

Quote:
Tue, 21 Sep 2004 11:03:20 +0100 (BST)
Subject: INFO
DEAREST PEACE,
(I wonder if he realizes the pun on that greeting?)

I HOPE FINE TODAY.
I HAVE PICKED UP THE FORM, FILLED IT UP AND I HAVE SUBMITTED IT FOR PROCESSING.I EXPECT THE FUND RELEASE ORDER TO BE OUT BY TOMORROW.

I WILL MAIL YOU ANY DOCUMENT ISSUED ME WITH RESPECT TO THIS TRANSACTION.FIND ATTACHED IS MY PHOTO.

I WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED .PLEASE TRY GIVE ME A CALL.
THANKS

GEORGE WILLIAMS

(Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you George... Yah Right! Time for my most favorite part of baiting... Slapping your pet mugu...)

Quote:
Wed, 22 Sep 2004 06:54:11 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: INFO
My Dear George,

What the hell is this?

I send you a picture of myself and what do I get in return? Something obviously taken out of a fucking newspaper or magazine.

How am I supposed to trust someone like that? Are you just another man how would rather scream a lie until your throat bleeds or would you rather whisper the truth in my ear? Are you lying about this money too? Is there any money? Or are you just after my fucking money?

You lie with a picture... what else are you lying about? How can I possibly trust someone who won't send me a REAL picture of themselves?

What's wrong? Are you afraid they I might think you are ugly or something like that? I promise you that I would NEVER think that! (Gotta give the lad some chance to feel like continuing on with his scam.)

George, I am so disappointed! I though that maybe, just maybe this once I have found someone who might be that special someone. I guess I was wrong. All I wanted was to see what you looked like. Was that so damn wrong?

Maybe we shouldn't talk anymore. I'm sorry I've wasted your time.

Goodbye,
Uwanna

(Did I slap this loser too hard?)

Quote:
(Not at all. In fact George bounces back with a little attitude of his own. Ballsy little critter, ain't he?)

Fri, 24 Sep 2004 09:02:20 +0100 (BST)
Subject: YOU ARE THE ONLY HOPE
DEAR PEACE,

I DONT LIKE YOUR ARGUEMENT ABOUT MY PHOTO.WHAT MADE YOU THINK IS NOT REAL.I SNAPPED THAT PHOTO WHEN I WAS SCHOOLING IN ENGLAND,DO YOU KNOW THAT.

I GAVE YOU MY REAL PHOTO AND YOU REJECTED IT.
WHATELSE DO YOU WANT.

OK IF YOU DONT LIKE THE PHOTO WHAT OF THE BUSINESS THEN.
ALRIGHT WHEN WE MEET,THEN YOU WILL FIND OUT WHETHER I AM THE ONE.

I STILL NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE TO MAKE THE BUSINESS HAPPEN.

PLEASE REPLY TODAY.
GOD BLESS YOU.

THANKS
GEORGE WILLIAMS

Quote:
(A little more slam-o-rama to adjust George's attitude and respect.)

Fri, 24 Sep 2004 03:36:12 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: YOU ARE THE ONLY HOPE
My Dear George.

It looks like the picture came straight out of a newspaper, magazine, or off the Internet somewhere. It's old looking, scratched, folded, and faded. How am I supposed to know if you are for real with a picture like that? It just looks plain phony! Would you believe in me if I sent a picture like that? I would think not.

"I DONT LIKE YOUR ARGUEMENT ABOUT MY PHOTO." Well I don't like the tone in your whole damn email! You told me that you wanted to be with me! That you could see us together after this was all done! That I was beautiful! You even said you were in love with me! What happened to all that? Do I hear any of that now? NO! You just go right into the money thing again! It is making me think that the money is all you care about!

George, my sweet, the money is no big deal here! I can get the money easy! My mother owns a large company that makes perfume, Fragrant Flatulence. (LOL! Stupid, butt <pun intended> funny name for a company. I am leading up to something here. There IS a method to my madness.) She makes mucho money big time! All I got to do is ask for it and poof it is there for me.

The BIG issue is TRUST. I've been burned before by someone who said the very same things to me that you have said... And he would have rather fuck a sheep than me! George, I want to help you. I love the way you talk in your emails and I want to get to know you better before I go much further.

George, honey, I just honestly want to know what you look like. Just to be able to put a face with these delightful emails that have so recently started to light up my life and give me feelings again. What is wrong, dear? Are you horribly disfigured? Are you shy or embarrassed about showing yourself to me? Do you think I won't find you attractive? Don't you trust me to see your face? I bet it is a strong handsome face. You think the color of your skin is repulsive to me? My dear George... I really like black men more than white. White guys have smaller.. er... penises than black guys and I love big penises. Oh my God! I can't believe I just typed and confessed that but I refuse to remove it! I want you to know all about me and know that you can trust me. (Egging George on to continue emailing Uwanna. Think it will work? LOL!)

How about we do this... Could you send me a recent picture. Maybe a picture of you holding up the date it was taken on a sheet of paper. Ahhhh. I know! Here, do this my dear... Get a picture made of you holding up a paper saying "I smell Fragrant Flatulence", my mom's perfume company's name. That will do it! Yes. Could you do that for me George? In return I will promise to send you a picture of me with each and every email I send you... Starting with this one!

Let's work hard at putting this all behind us and moving on ahead to develop new and better things between us.

Yours,
Uwanna

PS - Here is your promised picture, my sweet. I hope you like it.

(WOW!!! I think MY pants are feeling a little tighter! Wonder why? Uwanna is a Hubba-Hubba Babe!!!)

Quote:
(Uwanna throws out a heart felt email on another possible reason why George doesn't want her to see his face!)

Sat, 25 Sep 2004 06:59:41 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Possible Answer

Dear George,

It has just now occurred to me... You might not of wanted to show your true self to me because you find me ugly and repulsive. Oh George I am sooo sorry for misunderstanding your reasons. I will press you on this matter no more.

Goodbye my sweet George. I really was wishing for something that was not there.

Two more pictures simply because I made a promise to include one with every email I send to you. One to remember me by and one to show you something that I would have loved for you to see in person.

always your friend,
Uwanna

(And how could any man resist such a heart rending email. Go ahead... wipe that single tear from your eye... sniff, sniff... "Wait a minute", you say? You think my brilliantly composed email didn't do the trick at all? WHAT?!? You think it had something to do with the last picture in this email?!? WELL! I NEVER!!! UMPH!)

(Here's Uwanna.... Looking all sorts of yummy. George's pic to remember her by.)

(Here is what Uwanna wanted George to see in person.)

WARNING!!! NON-NUDE, BUT NOT WORK SAFE!!!!!!

In fact the rest of this baiting is not work safe! Wait till you go home to read this slutty shit!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v478/kitwalker03/George/uwanna003.jpg

(As Bevis and Butthead would put it... "BOINNNNNNG!!!" Think George will come back for a "nibble"?)

Quote:
(Of course he comes back. With a whole new attitude too. Isn't it amazing what a little view of panties will do to us guys? Are we all that easy and predictable? You damn straight we are!!!)

Sun, 26 Sep 2004 16:03:27 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: Possible Answer

DARLING,

I GOT YOUR MAIL AND PICTURES.

I UNDERSTAND YOU ARE REAL NOW.

DEFINITELY WE MUST MEET THERE AND THEN YOU CAN BELEIVE ME.

IS IT POSSIBLE WE MEET.
MEANWHILE,WE;VE GOT TO GO WITH THE TRANSACTION.

PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR FINAL THOUGHT.LET US GET STARTED PLEASE.

YOU'VE GOT A BEAUTIFULLY SHAPED PUNANNY.
("PUNANNY?!?! ROFLMAO*!!!!)
(*Rolling On Floor Laughing My Ass Off!)

I CAN JUST DREAM OF HAVING IT, I WILL LICK IT BECAUSE I KNOW IT WILL TASTE NICE. (Horny bastard, ain't he? LOLOLOLOL!!!!!)

MAKE MY WHOLE WORLD BY DOING THIS TRANSACTION WITH ME OKAY.

CALL ME AND REPLY

GEORGE

Quote:
(I let George stew in the underwear infested visions of his own pinhead-sized mind.)

Mon, 27 Sep 2004 11:17:58 +0100 (BST)
Subject: URGENT PLS !!!!
DARLING,

I HOPE FINE TODAY.

PLEASE ANY FURTHER DELAY IN GETTING BACK TO ME MIGHT CAUSE ME AN ILLNESS.

SEND ME YOUR CONTACT PHONE NUMBER SO THAT WE CAN TALK.

CAN I NOW GO AHEAD WITH THE ENTIRE PROCESSING.ARE YOU ASSURING ME OF SAFEKEEPING.

SO FAR I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO PERFECT EVERY ARRANGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO TRANSACTION .
I HAD TO GET A LAWYER WHO WAS ABLE TO CONCLUDE ON FRIDAY AND HE HAD SUBMITTED YOUR FILE FOR IMMEDIATE APPROVAL.
I BELIEVE IN MY HEART THAT THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE WILL GIVE FINAL ENDORSEMENTS TODAY AND ISSUE US THE FUND RELEASE ORDER WHICH WILL EMPOWER THE BANK TO RELEASE FUNDS TO YOUR DESIGNATED ACCOUNT.
I HOPE THAT ACCOUNT IS FUNCTIONAL.
WE MUST MEET IMMEDIATE THE FUND IS CONFIRMED IN YOUR ACCOUNT.
PLEASE REPLY TODAY.
THANKS
GEORGE WILLIAMS

Quote:
(Time to lay down the law.)

Tue, 28 Sep 2004 16:39:27 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: URGENT PLS !!!!
Dear George,

Look. I still would like to do business with you but you have yet to earn my trust with that picture. Nor have you included any other pictures with your emails to me. I thought we were going to make a little game out of it... sending each other a picture per email. But you can't do that can you?

You CAME to ME! Remember? You ARE the one asking for money here!! You give me a cheesy picture and expect me to trust you 100%. Not yet my George. I refuse to go one step further on this deal unless you can show me a picture that proves to me beyond any shadow of doubt that it is really you. The ONLY way you can do this is to send me a picture of your TRUE SELF holding up a sign saying the recent advertising slogan of my mother's perfume company. That slogan is "I smell Fragrant Flatulence". This, and ONLY this, will prove to me that it is really you in the picture. You don't do the picture... I don't send the money and we both forget all about each other and go on with our lives. You do the picture and you get the money and we get to know each other VERY well... do you know what I mean by that, George? We will be mixing our business with our pleasure in a very fun way.

(Trying to pave a way of me getting a trophy pic off this mugu.)
If you send me this picture and it is NOT the person in the original picture you sent me.. I will forgive you and we will simply start from there. If you send me the picture and it is the same man in the original picture you will get my most heart felt apology and I'll let you have a "special" picture of me that I had taken for you before the lack of trust shit raised it's ugly ass head. Don't the the picture at all and it's GOOD BYE FOR GOOD! Understand? Sending the right picture equals money sent pronto and more juicy pictures to follow.

(Time to turn up the thermostat a little more... and motivate George toward sending a picture to us.)
Your one email really turned me on! You know... the one about the shape of my... what did you call it? Punanny? And that you wanted to lick and taste me. George I am a sex fiend and love hearing stuff like that! It really makes my juices flow into my panties. I would rub my Punanny all over your hot tongue and face until I squirt as I orgasm. Damn it, George! Send me that picture damn fast so I can look at you while I play with my punanny through my panties!

I really got to go now.. Typin with one hand... other i s in mu pantiee s............. (Another ROFLMAO moment!!)

uwan naaaa

(More photos of Uwanna Peace....)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v478/kitwalker03/George/UwannaforGeorge.jpg

(I hope everyone is aware that these ARE NOT upskirt shots of Mena Suvari! They were... er... "snatched" off a panties site that I found very quickly with a Google search. I've bookmarked the site for later... ah... ummm... downloading of photos.... to assist in my scam-baitings.... yea... that's it.... ah... sure...)

Quote:
(Uwanna tries to phone George.)

Tue, 28 Sep 2004 20:48:05 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Damn Phones!

George,

I've tried calling your phone number about 4 fucking times now!!! I wanted to hear your voice. Two times all I got was a weird sounding, very fast busy signal. The third time it just rang and rang. The forth time someone picked up but they couldn't hear me so they hung up!

This is so damn frustrating!
Uwanna

(A clean photo this time. Don't want to sensitize George with too so many hot pics too soon! Plus Uwanna is not quite that easy. Close, but not quite.)

(GAWD!!! THOSE EYES!)

Quote:
(George seems to be using his head... but not the right one! LOL!)

Wed, 29 Sep 2004 11:38:20 +0100 (BST)
Subject: you are wonderful
DARLING,

I HOPE FINE.

THANKS VERY MUCH FOR PHOTOS.THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL AND VERY CAPTIVATING.
I LOVE WHAT I HAVE SEEN IN YOU.YOU ARE A COMPLETE BEAUTIFUL WOMAN.I WOULD LOVE TO MARRY YOU.

(Confession time! He owes up that the picture he sent Uwanna was a fake!)
TRUELY THAT WASN'T MY PICTURE.FORGIVE ME OKAY.I DECIDED NOT TO RELEASE MY REAL PICTURE FOR SECURITY REASONS .I AM MORE HANDSOME THAN THE PERSON IN THE PICTURE.I AM EBONY BLACK IN COMPLEXION,OF AVERAGE HEIGHT ,STOUT AND STRONG TOO.I AM NOT REALLY INTO WOMAN BUT ONCE I FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU,I STICK TO YOU AND ENSURE THAT YOU ARE SATISFIED IN ANYWAY. (Ooooooo.... Tell me more, you mugu dipshit... tell me more!)

SEXUALLY I AM SOUND,IF I TAKE YOU, YOU WILL KNOW THAT I AM A BLACK MAN.I WILL FUCK YOU FINE.LICK YOUR PUSSY WELL.I LIKE BLOW JOB ON ME TOO,I HOPE YOU CAN HANDLE THAT.I MEAN I CAN SEE THE TWO OF US COMING TOGETHER,DOING IT AND HAVING ALL THE KINDS OF FUN IN THIS WORLD.
MEANWHILE IF I COME,WE SHALL ALL GO FOR HIV/AIDS TEST,AGREED?
(LOLOLOLOL!!!!!)

I WILL SEND YOU RECENT PHOTOS WITH THAT INSCRIPTION BUT YOU HAVE TO ASSURE ME OF PROTECTION FOR NOW.
BUT LET US GET STARTED.I AM OUT FOR YOU.CALL ME ON THIS LINE,TEL:234-1-4800770 FROM 10PM MY TIME .YOU ARE 6/7 HOURS BEHIND US.
DARLING,I AM IN LOVE.TRUST ME,I WILL GIVE YOU TRUE LOVE,I PROMISE.
DO I GO AHEAD AND GET STARTED WITH THE ATTORNEY? LUV U!

(Notice the phone number is different than the one listed at the end of his email?)

REMAIN BLESSED

GEORGE

Quote:
Wed, 29 Sep 2004 11:55:22 +0100 (BST)
Subject: CHECK THIS OUT

I HOPE YOU WONT MIND OPENNING YOUR PANTY AND TAKE A SNAP.I WANT TO VIEW IT WIDE OPEN.
YOU ARE SWET DARLING.
(OH MY GOODNESS!!!! George! You kinky nasty son-of-a-bitch!)

AM WAITING

Quote:
Wed, 29 Sep 2004 11:57:10 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: CHECK THIS OUT

Ummmmm.... George.

You certainly know how to make a woman soak her undies.. heehee.

I'll show you everything you want to see but first you have a picture to post to catch up with me. (Reminder of the picture you owe me, bitch!) Believe me my sweet I'll show you a lot of nice pictures of me.

I'm at work right now so I can't say all the things I have pouring through my head. (Like "shit", "vomit", "barf", "stupid fuck headed asshole loser of a 419 scab-scamming Mugu"!)

I was so disappointed over my attempts to call you. Do you think you can call me? I'll be in and out (like I want you to do to me) most of the night, but if I'm not there my machine will pick up. 206-xxx-xxxx. I have no idea what the international code is for the United States... I hope you know it.

Whew! You have gotten me so stirred up that I have forgotten most of the details on this money thing. I'll reread over the emails tomorrow to refresh the details in my head.

I so looking forward to seeing the real you. (Send the Gawd damn picture already!)

Later, my sweet,
Uwanna

PS - I don't have a scanned picture of me here at work with me. I'll send it later after I get home. Please call me! I want to hear your voice soooooo bad!

Quote:
(My pet called me! My pet called me! I wonder how much the trans-atlantic call cost him?)

Fri, 01 Oct 2004 05:10:26 -0700
Subject: Voice Message # 1

http://www.geocities.com/uwannapeace/uwannapeace01.wav

Quote:
(Uwanna really gets hot and pour it on!!)

Fri, 1 Oct 2004 20:13:48 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I'm So Sorry!!

My Dearest George.

I am so sorry I missed you call. My mother called me up at the last minute and I had to attend a luncheon put on by her perfume company. I was so upset!! I just KNEW you were going to call the second we stepped out
the door. Sure enough... that must have been exactly what happened. God, I really can hate my mother at times. Oh! I so wanted to talk to you! The sound of your voice just made me melt! You sound exactly like
one of those guys out of an old Johnny Weissmuller movie. (LOL!!! Like the native saying "Umm-Gaa-Waa" in one of those old Tarzan flicks!!) I must have played the recording a hundred times by now. I can just
bet you know how it makes me feel... teehee. It seems everything about you, your voice, your emails, the way you word things... all makes me feel the same way every time. George... I rubbed my punanny against the corner of my kitchen table while listening to your message over and over. I orgasmed so fucking hard it was as if I pissed my shorts! They were soaked through and through! It was so damn intense that my legs couldn't hold me up and I fell to the fucking floor kicking and quivering like a fish out of water! Maybe it is a good thing we have not talked person to person on the phone... you would soon hear me breathing funny and start to moan your name. You'd hear the wet, smacking sounds as I shoved
three fingers into myself. Ohhhh.... I have GOT to stop this! It happens every time I start an email to you! I sure hope you send that picture soon so I can put a face on the faceless black man that is fucking
my brains out in my dreams!!!! (ROFLMAO)

Arrgh! I must think of something else, damn it!!!

Didn't you say something about some sort of legal document? Are you supposed to send it to me to look over? I also seem to remember something about a lawyer type guy? I'm going to have to re-read our old emails to make sure. It's just every time I start to read them I get horny as hell and want to be fucked silly!

Shit! Could you send me the details again... and your picture too.

Well it is late here, Honey. I got to get to bed and TRY to get some sleep. I have to go downtown and look at the hurricane damage tomorrow. We got A LOT of flooding here. the water raised almost to the roof top
of the cars parked in the street. The current was strong enough to move the cars all over the place. Have you ever seen a flood like that were you're living?

Looks like I have a busy weekend ahead of me. Maybe it would help me take my mind off of you for a while... I somehow doubt it very much. Please try to catch me at home again! Even if I only get another message it would make me feel... well I think I'll be listening to it while standing near my kitchen table again. I'm really starting to "like" that table!

Luv ya,
Uwanna

PS - Since me last email came from work and I didn't have a scanned picture of me - it seems like I owe you two again. One is where I'm posing for an advertisement for my mother perfume business. The second one is
where Suzi and I are about to go for a fun bike ride. We like the feel of a big engine between our legs.
teehee...

No super sexy pictures this time, my sweet. Not until I get a picture of you. Bye. MWA!
mwa is the sound a kiss makes. Wink

(I slam a fake advertising picture of Mena Suvari together in PSP in about 10 minutes. In my haste I misspelled "flatulence" in the picture. Hey! So I ain't da werld's best speller!!!)

(Uwanna and Suzi about to hit the road for a nice ride.)

Quote:
Sat, 02 Oct 2004 02:01:46 -0700
Subject: Voice Message # 2

http://www.geocities.com/uwannapeace/uwannapeace02.wav

Quote:
Sat, 02 Oct 2004 02:05:48 -0700
Subject: Voice Message # 3

http://www.geocities.com/uwannapeace/uwannapeace03.wav

Quote:
Sat, 2 Oct 2004 10:41:19 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: I'm So Sorry!!
DARLING,

THANKS FOR THE MAILS.
I CALLED YOUR NUMBER AGAIN,IT WAS ON ANSWERING MACHINE.I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO SPEAK WITH YOU.I CANNOT HOLD MYSELF ANYMORE.PLEASE LET US FIX TIME ALRIGHT.YOU ARE 6/7 HOURS BEHIND US.GIVE ME TIME TO CALL YOU OKAY.
I WILL GET THE PHOTO READY BETWEEN NOW AND TOMORROW SUNDAY.

MY ONE AND ONLY YOU ARE SIMPLY WONDERFUL,BEAUTIFUL AND INTELLIGENT.

PLEASE DONT HURT MY PUNANNY WITH YOUR FINGERS . IT IS FOR ME BECAUSE I CAN SEE MYSELF RUNNING MY TONGUE OVER IT AGAIN AND AGAIN AND FIXING MY STRONG HARD PENIS ,THEN I WILL BEGIN TO SCREW IT HARD,JACKING IT HARD.THERE AND THEN I WILL PLACE MY TWO FINGERS ON YOUR BREAST NIPPLES WITH POWERFUL DEEP KISSING.ALL HAPPENING AT THE SAME TIME,DONT YOU THINK I WILL BE A VERY INTERESTING MOMENT,IT WILL HAPPEN IN THIS LIFE TIME AND I PROMISE YOU I WILL SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE WITH YOU.YOU MAKE MY WORLD.I LOVE YOU
. (LOL!!! ROFLMAO!!!)
MEANWHILE, I AM ON A GOOD JOB BUT THE PAY IS VERY LITTLE SO THE ONLY MEANS POSSIBLE IS TO GET THE MONEY BY GETTING THE TRANSACTION DONE, PEOPLE WHO HAVE HANDLED THE OFFICE BEFORE ME DID THE SAME AND TODAY THEY ARE LOADED SO IT IS AN OPPORTUNITY.WE ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO WASTE TIME ON THIS.BASICALLY NOW,WE NEED TO PICK THE FORM AND THE GET AN ATTORNEY HERE WHOM YOU WILL GIVE A POWER OF ATTORNEY TO SIGN OFF THE FUND ON YOUR BEHALF.THEN WE WILL BEGIN AND THE LAWYER WILL FOLLOW IT UP
AND I WILL BE AT THE BACKGROUND MAKING IT FASTER UNTIL THE MONEY HITS YOUR ACCOUNT. IT IS A DONE DEAL ,LET US JUST DO WHAT WE ARE SUPPOSED TO DO.
KEEP FIT AND KEEP LOVING ME.TELL ME HOW YOU WILL FUCK ME.
YOUR SISTER OR FRIEND IS FINE TOO. I WILL GET HER A HUSBAND HERE.
(GAWD DAMMIT!!! Don't these crooks at least read the emails??? It's S-U-Z-I!!! My friend! What an asshole!)

THANKS DARLING

GEORGE WILLIAMS
234-1-4800770

Quote:
(Uwanna finally hears from the "lawyer" with demands for money upfront for his "services". I've decided to try to piss off the lawyer right off the bat. Uwanna is not going to like the lawyer very much I'm afraid. Oh-Yea... I checked out the IP addresses on this email and, wonders of wonders, it is coming from Uwanna's darling George's very computer. George and Barrister Victor Adams are one and the same person. Gee! Imagine that!)

Mon, 4 Oct 2004 01:43:10 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: YOUR LEGAL REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO YOUR CONTRACT PAYMENT
ATTN: MISS UWANNA PEACE,

I am Barrister VICTOR ADAMS, the C.E.O. of Liberty
Chambers.We are Accredited Attorneys of of the federal
high court of Nigeria.I was directed to contact you by
Mr.GEORGE WILLIAMS of the FEDERAL MINISTRY OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES,LAGOS.
I am pleased to accept your offer in relation to the transfer of your fund as i have been briefed by Mr.GEORGE WILLIAMS
I would like you to note that there are some laid down
rules and regulations that i will follow to facilitate
the release of the money.These are the things
to do.

1] I need a Power Of Attorney from you to empower me
do the job.I attach below the text of the
power of attorney which you will re-type and
send to me.
2] Verification of facts; i have to verify all the
details of the payment .
3] An Affidavit Of facts and claims has to be obtained
by me at the law court, that all information as provided by
you are true and correct.
4] Signing off of the Fund Release Documents.
Your power of attorney will also empower me to sign off the fund release documents on your behalf at the ministry of finance and the paying bank
All these are the laid down procedures that have to be
followed.My duty is to represent you here in Nigeria
and process the documentation of this fund release only.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION BELOW IS THE BREAKDOWN OF MY
HANDLING AND THE MANDATORY FEES I HAVE TO PAY.
CHARGES :
1. consultation fee
2. registration of the
power of attorney
3. mobilization charges/
verification of facts
4. affidavit/notary
charges
5. stamp duty
6. signing fee
I am charging you $4000 in all.Then upfront payment of $2000 TO ENABLE ME START THE JOB .GO AHEAD AND SEND by WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFERS ON MY NAME AND ADDRESS AS STATED BELOW:
NAME: VICTOR ADAMS
ADDRESS: 99 RANDLE AVENUE, SURULERE ,LAGOS,NIGERIA.

AS YOU PAY IN, ENDEAVOUR TO SEND ME THE TRANSFER DETAILS SUCH ,AMOUNT SENT, CONTROL NUMBER, SENDER'S NAME AND ADDRESS AND FINALLY QUESTION AND ANSWER TO ENABLE COLLECTION.

You can give me call for detailed discussion.I look
forward to your earliest response.
Thanks

Barr.VICTOR ADAMS
Liberty Chambers
99 randle avenue
surulere, lagos .
TEL: 234-8034666662
PLEASE COMPLETE AND RE-TYPE THIS POWER OF ATTORNEY AND MAIL BACK TO ME.

I................................................OF ......................................................[address]....................................................WITH FULL LEGAL AND CORPORATE RESPONSIBILITY AUTHORISE YOU, BARRISTER. VICTOR ADAMS OF LIBERTY CHAMBERS SITUATED AT 99,RANDLE AVENUE,SURULERE,LAGOS,NIGERIA TODAY BEING THE ..... OF OCTOBER,2004 TO BE MY LAWFUL ATTORNEY IN NIGERIA AND ACT ON MY BEHAVE IN THE MATTERS HEREIN SPECIFIED.
A. ACT ON MY BEHALF IN RESPECT OF PROCESSSING MY
PAYMENT FOR RELEASE.
B. TO SIGN ON MY BEHALF ALL RELEVANT DOCUMENTS
FOR THE FUND RELEASE .
C. PAY ON MY BEHALF ALL RELEVANT FEES /CHARGES FALL
DUE ON THE PAYMENT
D. TO ENSURE THAT THE FUND IN THE AMOUNT OF
US$ ................................................UNITED STATES DOLLARS IS DUELY TRANSFERED INTO MY BANK ACCOUNT STATED THUS:..............................
THIS LIMITED POWER OF ATTORNEY EXPIRES AT THE RELEASE
OF THE FUNDS OR OTHERWISE BY THE ISSUE OF (3) THREE
MONTHS NOTICE IN PARTY BY EITHER PARTY DATED
THIS..........DAY OF OCTOBER,2004 .

Quote:
(Uwanna response is short, sweet, to the point of what she wants from the fake Barrister. Sorry about the change in format... I just switched over to a fantastic web browser called Firefox. I strongly recommend it!!!!!)

Mon, 4 Oct 2004 18:35:40 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: YOUR LEGAL REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO YOUR CONTRACT PAYMENT
Barrister Victor Adams,

I have received your email.

Before I go and just send $2,000 to $4,000 USD to just
anyone just asking for it I need some certain things
from you.

Proof that you are who you say you are. I'm sure you
will understand that.

What I would like to receive from you is the
following...

1 - A copy of your Law Degree Diploma large enough to
make out all that is printed on it.
2 - A picture of you holding up the above diploma.
3 - The name of the university that you acquired your
degree.
4 - The year and location that you took the BAR.
5 - An itemized statement of the charges.
(These demands should get him a little pissed.)

Please email me back when you are able to fulfill
these requirements.

Thank you and looking forward to doing business with
you.
Miss. U. Peace

Quote:
Mon, 4 Oct 2004 19:50:33 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: The Lawyer
My Dearest George,

Sorry for not replying sooner. My weekends are busy
with prior commitments and they run me ragged.

How are you doing, my man? I loved hearing your voice
on my answering machine! It sends shivers up and down
my back and into my pussy. My God! I cannot think of
you without getting my hot, tight punanny wet! I went
out and bought a huge black dildo. Do you know what a
dildo is, my sweet love? It is an artificial penis that
a woman pushes in and out her vagina to help bring
herself to an orgasm. The one I bought is about 12
inches long! I worked my pussy a lot with it over this
weekend! And all the time all I could think about was
the sound of your voice.

You wanted to know how I would fuck you, George, my
sweet? I would let you jam it into me anyway you want!
In any hole you want! I would beg for you to carry out
your wildest fantasies. I want you to fuck my face
hard. I can let your dick slide down my throat so you
would be able to put your hands on the back of my head
and bury your cock in my mouth until you huge balls
bounce off my chin. I want to feel you shoot a huge
load into my mouth so I can taste it and swallow it
all down. I want to sit my naked punanny on your face
and mouth and rub it all over. I want you to drive me
mad with your tongue. I want you to let me orgasm my
juices on your face and into your mouth then kiss me
so I can taste myself on your lips. I would then let
you fuck me any way you want, my sweet. You on top, me
on top, fucking me while we're standing... you pushing
your dick into me while I'm against the wall. Fucking
in the shower. Fucking on the kitchen floor. Fucking
in my car while driving down the road. Me giving you
blowjobs when ever you want them. Stroking your cock
until you shoot a load for me to lick up. I'll even
let you fuck your long, hard cock into my asshole. I
love anal sex! Would you fuck my asshole, my love?
Please? Would you? I've been pushing my new dildo up
my ass while fucking my punanny with my smaller older
one. "My" punanny. It isn't mine, George... it's your
punanny! Only you can have it. And I'll let you have
it ANYTIME you want it, my sweet.

Suzi (the girl on the motorcycle) walked in on my in
my bedroom while I was doing both my holes. She
grabbed both dildos and worked them in and out of me
so hard that I screamed and sprayed my cum juices all
over the damn place. She then licked me clean and
start me going all over again. I was moaning your name
all the time. She loved it! I shot more of my love
juices into her mouth... which she swallows every last
drop.

You see, my dear... Suzi and I are that close of
friends. We play sex games with each other all the
fucking time. I told her about you and that you
thought she was hot. She said she would like to meet
you too. She though your voice was sexy too. She
stuck her fingers into my punanny and squatted down and
started licking my ass while we were listening to your
message. We must have fucked each other dry! She asked
if it was okay if we teamed up on you when you come
to the United States to visit. Would you like that? I
know I would! We would lay you down on your back...
one of us would slowly sink our pussy on to your open
mouth while the other starts to suck your cock. Once
you get hard and stiff the one sucking you off would
get up and sink your shaft deep into her pussy....
Ummmmmm.... I'm getting so fucking hot just thinking
of it!!!! Would you like that, honey? Would you let us
both love on you at the same time?

God! I am going to have to play with 'your' punanny
before I go to bed tonight! Errrrr.... Damn it George!
Send me a picture so I can see what you look like!!!!
It is so fucking frustrating not being able to see
your face in my imagination!!

Sigh... I've got a email from the lawyer. What was his
name? Vickers or something like that. He seems kind of
pushy to me... telling me to do this and do that. He
doesn't strike me as a nice man at all, but I'll try
to work with him.

Ooooooo.... damn it! I am sooooooo wet between my
fucking legs! You fucking monster! You make my panties
get soaked like I've pissed myself! What are you doing
to me?!?! Teasing me? Taunting my with your faceless
shadow of yourself? A faceless man with a dick that
never stops fucking me? UUmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..... I want
to see you. I want you feel your hardness in my pussy
sooooo bad!! God Damn it!! I can't take this shit!!!

That is it, damn it!!! Either you send the picture
with you holding a sign with my mother's company
advertising slogan on it, so I can be certain it
really you, or I will promise never to respond to
another of these email ever again!!!!! A picture of
you, a sign saying "I SMELL FRAGRANT FLATULENCE", or
no more emails, no more pictures of me. Believe me, my
love... I've had Suzi take some really hot ones of me
too. All with you in mind. But you will miss those.
How many damn pictures of me have I sent you? A LOT!
How many REAL ones have you sent me? A BIG FAT FUCKING
ZERO!!!!

That's it! No more responses, no more pictures, no
more thinking of you, no nothing... until you send me
my picture of my man!

Is this goodbye? It is all up to you!

With Frustrated Love,
Uwanna

(Yet another WOW picture of Mena Suvari! Scha-wing!)

Quote:
Tue, 5 Oct 2004 01:58:29 -0700 (PDT)
DEAR MISS UWANNA PEACE,

THANKS VERY MUCH FOR YOUR RESPONSE.

I AM VERY SORRY THAT I CANNOT SEND YOU ALL THINGS THAT YOU ARE ASKING FOR.I HAVE AN UNDERSTANDING WITH YOUR LOCAL REPRESENTATIVE WHO KNOWS ME TOO WELL . I AM NOT A BABY LAWYER.

YOU CAN SEND THE MONEY AND POWER OF ATTORNEY THROUGH MR GEORGE WILLIAMS IF YOU SO DESIRE MY SERVICES,IT'S OKAY BY ME.
THANKS VERY MUCH

Barr.VICTOR ADAMS[LL.B,M.A[lond]]
Liberty Chambers
99 randle avenue
surulere, lagos .
TEL: 234-8034666662

Quote:
Tue, 5 Oct 2004 05:09:17 -0700 (PDT)
Barrister Victor Adams,

"I AM VERY SORRY THAT I CANNOT SEND YOU ALL THINGS THAT YOU ARE ASKING FOR. I AM NOT A BABY LAWYER."

Sir, since you are not a "Baby Lawyer" you will know the importance of providing proper identification when it comes to legal proceedings as well as money transactions. If you are not able to provide me with what I've asked for then please inform George that you will not be an acceptable Barrister for this business that we have to conduct. He will have to get someone else with more experience and a deeper understanding on how these actions are done.

What I am asking for is fair. It should be easily accessible to you. Where is your degree? What date did you take the BAR? Where did you go to get your degree in Law? Why can't you send this easily available data?

Good Day,
Miss. U. Peace

Quote:
(George sends an email with nothing in it but our trophy picture!!!! NOT JUST ONE, BUT TWO!!!! I must have spent a good 30 minutes laughing my ass off at these pictures of one stupid Mugu!!!! Does this look like a "Chairman of the Contract Award Committee, Federal Ministry of Petroleum Resources, Nigeria"???????? )

Wed, 6 Oct 2004 16:29:00 +0100 (BST)

Subject: view my pic

Quote:
Wed, 6 Oct 2004 17:27:56 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: The Lawyer..urgent pls
DARLING,

I HOPE FINE.

DID YOU SEE MY PHOTOS? I AM AS YOUNG AS YOU ARE.
AM I NOT HANDSOME? UWANNA,I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU ALRIGHT.
I'M NOT GONNA TALK ABOUT SEX TODAY BUT BUSINESS PLEASE PERMIT ME.THIS BUSINESS IS MY LIFE. THE GREATEST OPPORTUNITY EVER.PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN.
THE LAWYER CALLED ME AND COMPLAINED.

DARLING THAT GUY IS BIG.HE IS INDEED A LAWYER.HE CAN DO IT.THERE IS NO POINT QUESTIONING HIM SO MUCH . STOP ASKING HIM ALL SUCH QUESTIONS.I CANNOT MISLEAD YOU.
WE HAVE TO BEGIN NOW.I HOPE THOSE DETAILS YOU SENT ME ARE VALID.

YOU HAVE TO SEND THE LAWYER, THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE MONEY TO ENABLE HIM KICK OFF. I WILL DEFINITELY WORK WITH HIM. HE WILL BE TAKEN INSTRUCTIONS FROM ME UNTIL THE MONEY HITS YOUR ACCOUNT. HE WILL PREPARE THE INVESTMENT CONTRACT AND FOLLOW THE TRANSFER PROCESSING.I WILL LIKE TO INVEST IN THE PERFUME COMPANY IF IT IS MOVING FINE.

I WILL LIKE TO INVEST IN IT TOO. WELL WHEN I COME WE WILL SIT DOWN AND TALK VERY WELL.
YOU CAN SEND THE MONEY ON HIS NAME AND SEND ME THE TRANSFER DETAILS SO THAT I CAN GO TOGETHER WITH HIM AND PICK IT UP AT THE BANK.
THE TRANSACTION IS A SIMPLE ONE BECAUSE I KNOW WHAT TO DO.IT IS
A WELL PACKAGED TRANSACTION.
BABY I WILL CONTINUE TO APPRECIATE YOU ALL THE DAYS OF MY LIFE AND I PROMISE I WILL GIVE YOU THE BEST OF LOVE. I WILL BE THERE FOR YOU I CANNOT MESS UP.
IF I COME ,I WILL LIKE TO BRING YOU TO AFRICA LIKE SOUTH AFRICA AND NIGERIA. YOU WILL LOVE AFRICA I BELIEVE BUT WE WILL LIVE IN THE USA.

LET ME KNOW HOW YOU GO ABOUT ''WEDDING'' IN THE USA RIGHT FROM MEETING WITH YOUR PARENTS.
I AWAIT YOUR DETAILED RESPONSE.
THANKS

GEORGE WILLIAMS

Quote:
Wed, 6 Oct 2004 10:38:09 -0700 (PDT)
DEAR MIS UWANNA,

THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONSE.

IF YOU CANNOT TRUST ME TRUST THE PERSON THAT INTRODUCED YOU TO ME.
I AM AT YOUR SERVICE.AS IT MAY INTEREST YOU TO KNOW,
I OBTAINED MY LL.B AT THE UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS,NIGERIA IN 1982.

CALLED TO THE BAR A YEAR LATER IN 1983 AT THE NIGERIA LAW SCHOOL,VICTORIA ISLAND LAGOS. I WENT TO UNIVERSITY COLLEGE,LONDON IN 1985 AND OBTAINED MASTERS IN LAW [LL.M] .

I HAVE RECEIVED SEVERAL AWARDS BOTH IN AND OUTSIDE NIGERIA.I ASSURE YOU THAT WHATEVER YOU PUT IN MY CARE IS SECURED.DONT BE SCEPTICAL.
SEND ME THE POWER OF ATTORNEY, I WILL DO THE JOB.

I AWAIT YOUR RESPONSE

V. ADAMS

Quote:
Wed, 06 Oct 2004 15:01:41 -0700
Subject: Voice Message # 4

http://www.geocities.com/uwannapeace/uwannapeace04.wav

Quote:
Wed, 6 Oct 2004 20:01:23 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: The Schyster Lawyer
George, my love.

I cannot find a THING on what this lawyer of yours is
claiming as his credentials. You might want to think
long and hard about trusting him! He was shy about
handing over proof of who is says he is. Even now he
has not given me what I've asked for! No copy of his
diploma or anything. I do not trust him any further
than I could throw a hippo in heat! Beware of him, my
sweet.

As for your picture... Why didn't you tell me you were
some damn hot and fine?!?!?! George, honey, you look
100 times better than that fake crap you sent me the
first time!! WOW!! HUBBA-HUBBA!!! George, you have GOT
to come to the USA!!! Suzi thinks your hot as hell
too!. I want to show you the effect your picture is
having on me!! Suzi took these pictures of me for you.
I want you to know that I never touched myself to make
my panties look like that. It is just from looking at
your two pictures!! I bet your beard would tickle my
clitoris when you eat me out! Suzi still wants to know
if you want to do a three-some with us. She's dripping
for you too, my man.

Love you a million times over! Will email more when I
get the chance!

GAWD U R HOT!!!!!
Your Uwanna

(These are doctored pictures of some chick's panties. I added the "damp stains" in the crotch in about 5 minutes total for all the pics involved by using PSP... I hope George enjoys all the trouble I go through just to please him.)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v478/kitwalker03/George/UwannaWet01.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v478/kitwalker03/George/UwannaWet02.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v478/kitwalker03/George/UwannaWet03.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v478/kitwalker03/George/UwannaWet04.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v478/kitwalker03/George/UwannaWet05.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v478/kitwalker03/George/UwannaWet06.jpg

Quote:
(Well... It seems that he certainly is enjoying the pictures of Uwanna! Read on!)
Thu, 7 Oct 2004 08:58:23 +0100 (BST)
Subject: THIS IS MY LIFE
DARLING,

I AM FINE IF YOU SEE ME IN PERSON.IF BEAM A SMILE YOU WILL LOVE ME MORE.AND I AM GAP TOOTHED.FROM YOUR PICTURES MY GOD ,I AM ALREADY MASTURBATING OVER HERE. DARLING, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL.MAY BE GOD CREATED YOU ON A SUNDAY THAT IS WHY YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL LIKE THIS.SEND ME ANOTHER PICTURE OF YOUR LOVELY FACE PLEASE DARLING.

(LOLOLOLOL!!!! Gap toothed!!! Bet his Oga bitch slapped the shit out of him more than once for being so damn stupid! LOL!!!)

I COULD SEE IN THE PICTURE THAT YOU WERE ALREADY SUCKED.HONEY,DONT WORRY I WILL FUCK YOU FINE.I WILL GIVE IT TO YOU. I AM READY TO TAKE YOU 3/4 HOT TIMES AT A GO.I AM READY TO HOLD EJACULATION FOR SO LONG THEREBY DRIVING YOU CRAZY WITH HOT SHOTS.YOUR PUNANNY IS CLEAN, I WILL NOT HESITATE TO RUN MY TONGUE THROUGH WITH MY BEARS.I WILL DO IT.I WILL LIKE TO BE WITH YOU ALONE BUT IF YOU SUGGEST THAT YOU BE TWO, IT IS OKEY IF THAT WILL KEEP YOU HAPPY.I JUST WANT YOU TO BE HAPPY.

I HOPE THAT YOU ARE NOT HOT TEMPERED.WELL I AM A CHEERFUL GUY.I LIKE UNDERSTANDING MY PARTNER AND FOLLOW HER THE WAY SHE WANTS.I LOVE ,UWANNA.

NOW I WANT TO CUT OFF THE ISSUE BETWEEN YOU AND THE LAWYER. I WILL PICK ANOTHER LAWYER ALRIGHT.NOW ASSIST ME FINANCIALLY.YOU CAN SEND THE MONEY TO ME. HOW MUCH CAN YOU ASSIST ME WITH.I NEED $2,350 TO BEGIN NOW.TIME IS GOING AND THIS QUATER IS RUNNING TO A CLOSE.

PLEASE REPLY TODAY.THIS TRANSACTION WILL NOT TAKE MORE THAN 5-WORKING DAYS INCLUDING ALL THE DELAYS. I WANT TO BE WITH YOU. I WANT TO GET HOLD OF YOU AND KISS YOU AND FIX MY DIG IN THAT PUSSY. PLEASE PEACE HELP ME, I NEED YOU DEARLY.
AS I GET ON WITH THE TRANSACTION, YOU WILL SEND ME INVITATION LETTER TO GO TO THE EMBASSY TO PICK UP MY VISA.
PLEASE ACT FAST.I CALLED AGAIN AND NOBODY PICKED IT.IF YOU REALLY LOVE ME, HELP ME GET THIS TRANSACTION ACCOMPLISHED FOR IT IS MY LIFE.I WILL MAIL YOU A PICE OF DOCUMENT INVOLVED AS WE PROGRESS.

I LOVE YOU.

GEORGE.

(Oh, GAWD!!! I am so happy I read that email through BEFORE I had my lunch! Otherwise it would have came up Bigtime!)

Quote:
Thu, 07 Oct 2004 02:22:24 -0700
Subject: Voice Message # 5

http://www.geocities.com/uwannapeace/uwannapeace05.wav

Kit Walker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Sun, 10 Oct 2004 05:05:24 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: THIS IS MY LIFE

My Love, George,

I am so sorry that I wasn't here for your call! Damn
it! I want to talk to you so bad! How about we do like
you said and set up a time to talk, okay? What would
be a good time for you?

"I AM ALREADY MASTURBATING OVER
HERE. DARLING, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL.MAY BE GOD CREATED
YOU ON A SUNDAY THAT IS WHY YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL LIKE
THIS.SEND ME ANOTHER PICTURE OF YOUR LOVELY FACE
PLEASE DARLING."

George... This has got to be the most hot, horny, and
beautiful thing anyone has ever said to me. Hearing it
come from a sex machine stud like yourself makes it
even more so.

"I COULD SEE IN THE PICTURE THAT YOU WERE ALREADY
SUCKED.HONEY,DONT WORRY I WILL FUCK YOU FINE.I WILL
GIVE IT TO YOU. I AM READY TO TAKE YOU 3/4 HOT TIMES
AT A GO.I AM READY TO HOLD EJACULATION FOR SO LONG
THEREBY DRIVING YOU CRAZY WITH HOT SHOTS.YOUR
PUNANNY IS CLEAN, I WILL NOT HESITATE TO RUN MY
TONGUE THROUGH WITH MY BEARS.I WILL DO IT."

Ummmmmm..... It is when you email me shit like this
that I really lose it!! Reading it and looking at your
picture really makes me soak the crotch of my panties!
I have been having to change them about 3 times a day
since I met you, my man. You can suck, lick, and fuck
me for as long as you like, honey. I want you REALLY
bad! You would not have to hold your ejaculation at
all! I want you to fill me up and then keep on fucking
me. I want your seed to be flowing out of me while
you're still slamming your hard cock into me. I want
you to keep on fucking me even if I scream for mercy.
Ooooo... God! George! I need you here soooo bad! I
want you to fill everyone of my holes! I know it
sounds kinky but I really do! When it comes to you all
sorts of fuck thoughts run through my head! You seen
that just your picture did to me... I wasn't even
touching myself and my panties kept getting wetter and
weter. My punanny is overflowing... and all because of
you, my sweet!

"I HOPE THAT YOU ARE NOT HOT TEMPERED.WELL I AM A
CHEERFUL GUY."

Honey, I am cheerful most of the time, but if I EVER
get cross or upset just rip off my panties and slam
fuck me for about an hour. Throw me on the floor and
fuck my brains out!!! Believe me... It will make me
feel a lot better!.

"NOW I WANT TO CUT OFF THE ISSUE BETWEEN YOU AND THE
LAWYER. I WILL PICK ANOTHER LAWYER ALRIGHT."

George, my love, I am so glad you got rid of that
lawyer! I just didn't trust him and I felt he did not
have you best interests at heart. Besides, he really
gave me the fucking creeps. I mean the way he just
barged in and started demanding this and that. I
didn't like him. I am happy you're getting another
one!.

"NOW ASSIST ME FINANCIALLY.YOU CAN SEND THE MONEY TO
ME.
HOW MUCH CAN YOU ASSIST ME WITH.I NEED $2,350 TO
BEGIN NOW.TIME IS GOING AND THIS QUATER IS RUNNING
TO A CLOSE."

My Love, just tell me where you want me to send the
money and I'll take care of it! Pronto!

"I WANT TO BE WITH YOU. I WANT TO GET HOLD OF YOU AND
KISS YOU AND FIX MY DIG IN THAT PUSSY."

GAWD! I had to stop typing this email for about 5
minutes so I could do myself with that new dildo. What
is your secret, my man? How do you make me feel this
way? When I masturbate while thinking of you my
punanny actually squirts juices out when I orgasm! I
have sprayed the damn wall from my bed! That's about
two feet away!!! Damn! I love you so!

"AS I GET ON WITH THE TRANSACTION, YOU WILL SEND ME
INVITATION LETTER TO GO TO THE EMBASSY TO PICK UP MY
VISA."

Ooooooo!!!!!!!!! Does that mean you'll me able to come
to the United States and we will be able to be
together???? Drool, drool, drool.....

"I WILL MAIL YOU A PICE OF DOCUMENT INVOLVED AS WE
PROGRESS."

Okay, my sweet. Just send it when you can. And let me
know where you need that money sent to.

Can I ask just one little favor, my love? I have sent
you pictures of myself... A lot of pictures! Some
showing things that I have not shown to ANYONE else.
Could you send me a new picture of you? No signs or
proof of identity or shit like that. Just a picture of
you with your shirt off. I would like that a lot! And
you KNOW what kind of reaction my body will give me if
you did that. Please, please, pretty please!!!!! I'll
send YOU a picture of ME without a shirt on... if you
do this for me. Please.... (YUCK! Where do I come up with this shit?!?)

Your sweet punanny woman,
Uwanna

PS - Here is my "LOVELY FACE" for you, darling!

Quote:
From geoge william
Mon Oct 11 02:51:31 2004
Subject: YOU MEAN A LOT TO ME.

MY ONE AND ONLY UWANNA,

I GOT YOUR DETAILED MAIL.
BABY I CANNOT HESITATE TO TELL YOU THAT I AM ALREADY SWIMMING IN THE OCEAN OF LOVE WITH YOU. I HAVE DREAMT OF YOU TWICE NOW.PLEASE LET'S GET THIS SHIT CONCLUDED AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE SO THAT WE CAN BE TOGETHER.

I NEED TO MEET WITH YOU.THE OTHER DAY I BOUGHT A TEDDY BEAR [FEMALE BODY] BECAUSE I CAN'T HOLD MYSELF ANY MORE WHEN I BEGIN TO THINK OF YOU AND FEEL YOU.YESTERDAY'S NIGHT I FELT YOU SO BADLY THAT I DIDNOT KNOW WHEN I STARTED PUSHING IN MY ROD INTO THE TEDDY BEAR THINKING IT WAS YOU [centre of her punnanny] AND I BEGAN TO SHOUT YOUR NAME.PLEASE PEACE I CANNOT HOLD MYSELF ANYMORE.PLEASE WE NEED TO SEE.

LET ME KNOW HOW FEEL WHEN YOU FIX THE DILDO .
THE INVITATION LETTER IS NECESSARY FOR I NEED TO OBTAIN THE VISA FROM YOUR EMBASSY HERE, WITHOUT INVITATION, I CANNOT GET IT. I WILL GET THAT OF BRITAIN SO THAT IF YOUR EMBASSY DELAYS, WE CAN MEET IN LONDON.

DARLING GO AHEAD AND SEND THE MONEY ON THIS NAME AND ADDRESS;

NAME : ANYANWU CYRIACUS CHIDI
ADDRESS: NO.52 LAWANSON ROAD,
SURULERE,LAGOS ,NIGERIA .

(Could this be our pet mugu's REAL adress and name? I somehow doubt it. I wish it was because I'd love to try to get the proper authorities knocking on this shithole's front door)

TO ENABLE COLLECTION DOWN HERE, IT IS VERY IMPORTANT YOU SEND ME

1. THE TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER
2. THE NAME AND ADDRESS OF THE SENDER .
3. THE QUESTION AND ANSWER USED.
4.THE PARTICULAR AMOUNT SENT.

PLEASE HONEY, ONCE I RECEIVE THE MONEY,I WILL GET THIS DEAL CONCLUDED WITHIN THIS WEEK. I WILL SNAP SOME OTHER PICTURES. I DON'T NORMALLY SNAP PICTURES BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE THE TIME.I AM A BUSY AND RESPONSIBLE PERSON.MY JOB DOESNOT GIVE ME TIME. BUT ONCE YOU CONFIRM RECEIPT OF THE MONEY, I WILL QUIT THE JOB AND START OFF A PRIVATE BUSINESS WITH YOU.

I LOVE CARS,TELL ME YOUR KIND OF CAR AND
DARLING,MY DESIRE TO HAVE YOU IN MY ARMS CANNOT BE OVER-EMPHASISES, YOU MEAN A LOT TO ME.I AM SATISFIED WITH YOU AND I WANT TO BE WITH YOU FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE.I LOVE U HONEY. HOW IS YOUR FRIEND AND YOUR MUMMY? PLEASE SAY HELLO TO HER ALRIGHT.

I WILL LIKE TO WED YOU, IS THAT POSSIBLE? HOW MANY KIDS YOU WOULD LIKE US TO HAVE?

DARLING,MAY GOD KEEP YOU ALIFE FOR ME AND KEEP YOU HEALTHY, AMEN.

I AWAIT YOUR THE WESTERN UNION TRANSFER DETAILS AND YOUR RESPONSES.

CHEERS

GEORGE WILLIAM

NB: WE ARE 1HR AHEAD OF LONDON. FIX TIME WITH THIS AND LET ME KNOW. MEANWHILE,YOU CAN CALL ME ANY TIME ON MY MOBILE OR AT NIGHT ON THE LANDLINE: 234-1-4800770 .

Quote:
From geoge william
Mon Oct 11 03:28:09 2004
Subject: URGENT INFO
HONEY,

FOR YOUR INFORMATION,

ANYANWU CYRIACUS CHIDI IS A CASHIER IN WESTERN UNION CENTRE .HE IS A GOOD FRIEND.ONCE YOU SEND ME THE TRANSFER DETAILS I WILL TAKE IT TO HIM FOR CASH.PLEASE MAKE IT A DOLLAR TRANSACTION.

(SHIT! The fartknockers have friends to check up on Western Union stuff for them. It will be a cold day in hell before George gets a WU from me!)

HERE FOREIGN EXCHANGE IS A BIT DIFFICULT AND SCARCE THEREBY MAKING WESTERN UNION BENEFICIARIES TO SUFFER BEFORE GETTING THE MONEY BUT WITH THE MAN MENTIONED ABOVE ,IT IS STRESS-FREE FOR ME.

LUV U

CHEERS

GEORGE WILLIAM

Quote:
From geoge_william
Tue Oct 12 04:50:06 2004
Subject: You received a PassionUp Greeting Page!
To: UWANNA PEACE at [email protected]

PEACE DARLING, I WANNA TELL YOU THAT I'M THINKING ABOUT YOU ALWAYS FOR YOU MEAN A LOT TO ME. I WANT TO SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE WITH YOU. LUV U GEORGE.

You were sent a PassionUp greeting Page from GEORGE WILLIAMS

Click here to view your greeting page

Note: If you cannot click the link above, cut-and-paste
the following link into your browser location bar:
http://www.passionup.com/fun/fun4513.htm

See our newest and best greeting cards at:
http://www.passionup.com/funnews.htm

PassionUp.com--the home of fun pages, animated greeting cards,
fill-in-the-blank love letters, and love poems.

This email came from computer: 81.199.6.17

Quote:
From geoge william
Tue Oct 12 04:57:45 2004
Subject: MY CARD

DARLING ,

PLEASE DO CONFIRMATION RECEIPT OF THE CARD I SENT YOU.

STILL WAITING.

GOD BLESS YOU FOR ME

I LOVE YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART

GEORGE

Quote:
From Uwanna Peace
Tue Oct 12 05:57:57 2004
Subject: Thank you!!!!!

My Dearest George,

Thank you soooooo much to the passion card! I just loved the poem! Did you write that? It was so sweet! If you were here I would thank you in a very special way!

I've got $4,000 that I am going to try send to you via Western Union tomorrow during lunch. I say "try" because I'm not sure if their office is open yet. Remember me talking about those hurricanes that hit us here? I'm hoping the flood waters have receded so their office will be open. I'll let you know more tomorrow night.

I'm jealous of your teddy bear! I want to be the object of your attentions, damn it! I want you to be doing that to me! Teehee! I'm here at work so I have to be careful with what I write. I've been thinking of you a lot, my love. You know what happens when I do that don't you? Yes. They still get soaking wet without me doing a thing. I've found a way to satisfy myself here at work... If I cross my legs real tight and move one leg up and down it will rub my punanny is such a way that makes me... you know... feel REALLY good! I am finding that I have to wear a panty shield in the crotch because I spray juices if I think of you while doing it. I must do it about 4 times a day here at work.

(An EVIL female co-worker gave me the following idea! Thanks Apezilla! LOL!)

Please send me a picture of you with your shirt off. It would make me feel a lot better, if you know what I mean. I would like to send you a gift. Could you email me your address? You'll like this gift a lot! It's going to be a pair of my undies that I have orgasmed into the crotch while thinking of you! It will have the smell and stains from my punanny. I want you to have something that you can smell them while you tug and pull on something. All the while thinking of me.

(We plan on getting one of those cod liver oil vitamin supplements and use it's contents to add stain (and scent) to the crotch of the undies. Did I say she was EVIL? Sigh... You've got to love co-workers like that!)

I'll email you one of my promised pictures tonight.

Love you,
Your Uwanna

Quote:
From geoge william
Tue Oct 12 10:10:05 2004
Subject: Re: Thank you!!!!!
MY SWEETHEART,

I GOT YOUR MAIL.

YOU ARE WONDERFUL .IT IS LIKE YOU KNOW THAT I NEED UP TO THAT $4000 .TRY SEND IT AS YOU HAVE PROMISED, I WILL BE WAITING.GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU DO IT.I WILL FIX EVERYTHING .

I JUST NEED TO HAVE THE FUNDS AND YOU WILL SEE FOR YOURSELF WHAT AM TALKING ABOUT.CAN YOU ISSUE ME THE INVITATION LETTER AS I HAVE REQUESTED OR DO YOU PREFER WE MEET IN LONDON FROM THERE YOU CAN BRING ME OVER TO THE USA ?

IF YOU SHOULD SEND ME THE GIFT I WOULD LIKE YOU TO ENCLOSE A BEAUTIFUL SMALL CAMERA .
(He wants a camera too!?!? Greedy bastard! My damn panties should be enough! After all I don't just send my panties to just anyone!!! MAJOR SLAP-O-RAMA COMING FOR THIS SHIT, GEORGE!!!!) IF IT WILL BE A STRESS PLEASE LEAVE IT OUT BUT IF YOU CAN SEND ME ONE, I WILL APPRECIATE IT.THIS IS MY ADDRESS.

NAME: GEORGE WILLIAM
ADDRESS: NO.33 JUBRIL MARTIN STREET,OFF LAWANSON,SURULERE,
LAGOS,NIGERIA.

(Wonder if this address is really his? Or is it a drop?)
PLEASE SEND IT BY COURIER AND MAIL ME THE TRACKING NUMBER OF THE SENT PARCEL .SEND IT BY U.P.S .
WHEN I READ YOUR MAIL I FEEL I HAVE ARRIVED.
I THANK GOD THAT I AND YOU MUST SEE.I WILL SNAP TOMORROW AND I WILL SEND IT TO YOU.

I HAVE TO THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR EVERYTHING.YOU HAVE MADE MY WORLD BY EVERY STEP YOU HAVE TAKEN SO FAR.YOU HAVE MADE MY LIFE SO BEAUTIFUL.DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT MEANS TO BE RICH AND TO BE LOVED AT THE SAME TIME.THAT IS A HAPPY LIFE. WELL I RECEIVE THESE THINGS FROM YOU,I WILL ALSO PACKAGE ANY GOOD THING FROM HERE AND SEND ACCROSS TO YOU BEFORE WE MEET.

ANY MOMENT I REMEMBER YOU, MY ROD STRETCHES OUT, REFUSED TO BE CONTROLLED .

I NEED TO HAVE YOU IN MY ARM,OH MY GOD! MUMMY,I LOVE YOU.

HAVE A GREAT DAY.

WITH LOTS OF LOVE FROM YOUR SWEETHEART,

GEORGE .

Quote:
(Uwanna decides to misunderstand George's above email and slams the hammer down!!!)

From Uwanna Peace
Wed Oct 13 02:08:18 2004
Subject: Re: Thank you!!!!!

George,

I have spent over half the night crying my eyes out!
How could you be so insensitive? You would rather have
a camera than something that was intimately pressed up
against the hot private parts of a woman who loves
you!!! Are material things all you care about and
want? I thought we had something real here...
something that would have been fantastic once we got
together. But you want a damn camera instead.

Why is it that I feel like I am the only one making an
effort here? Why is it that I feel like the only one
really working on this relationship? Why am I the only
one who is putting out here? I'm the one who is going
to send $4000 to help you out. I've been sending
pictures... how many???? Looking back over the emails
I see that I have sent you 17 pictures of me for you
to enjoy, but who is counting. Many of those pictures
were extremely intimate and private. How many pictures
have you sent me? Just a measly two. You have sent two
while I have sent over 15 pictures! I'm the one who
has been putting out the trust here. I'm the one who
is putting it on the line here! Why is it always me
doing this? The only action I get out you are just
return emails! And you want a fucking CAMERA?!?!?

Well here it is George!

F U C K

Y O U

A N D

T H E

H O R S E

Y O U

R O D E

I N

O N!!!!!!!

I have had it! I'm not going to be the only one
working to make this relationship work any more!! If
you REALLY want this to work - you do some of the
fucking work!!!
If you REALLY want this to continue you'll send me
some pictures of yourself to the woman you "say" you
love! Is that too fucking much to ask for?!?! To send
some pictures so a I can see my man? See the one who
makes a shock fly down my spine every time I look at
their picture? Pictures of a man that awakens
something passionate and hot... like it has never been
awakened before? Is it so fucking wrong for me to want
that?

And all you want is a God Damn CAMERA!

That is it! I have had it! You can keep your shitty
millions! I don't want the fucking money anyway! All I
wanted was you! But all you keep harping about is
money this... money that... Well shove the money up
your ass and shit some fucking change!!!! You just go
your way and I'll just go mine! I can't take this
anymore!!!

A FUCKING CAMERA???!!!???

Goodbye!
Uwanna

(SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! Are your ears ringing from those slaps, George? Are you bleeding from the arse from
shitting all that change? Now - to add injury to insult....)

Here is a little something to remember me by... a
picture Suzi took while I was thinking of YOU! You
have a chance at having some of this but you blew it,
big boy!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v478/kitwalker03/George/UwannaLuvsGeorge.jpg

(Of course it's a fake picture of Mena Suvari! Think George will come back for more?)

Quote:
(Just like a damn boomerang!)

From geoge william
Wed Oct 13 04:02:21 2004
Subject: YOU ARE MY LIFE,I REFUSE TO HURT YOU
DARLING,

I GOT YOUR MAIL.YOU FRIGHTEN ME BECAUSE I COULD SEE HOW YOU FELT BUT AM SORRY.

DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU MISS UNDERSTOOD ME FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.MAY BE YOU READ IT WRONGLY.VIEW MY STATEMENT AGAIN.

"IF YOU SHOULD SEND ME THE GIFT I WOULD LIKE YOU TO """ENCLOSE""" A BEAUTIFUL SMALL CAMERA .IF IT {the camera} WILL BE A STRESS PLEASE LEAVE IT OUT BUT IF YOU CAN SEND ME ONE, I WILL APPRECIATE IT {in addition to the camera).THIS IS MY ADDRESS.

NAME: GEORGE WILLIAM
ADDRESS: NO.33 JUBRIL MARTIN STREET,OFF LAWANSON,SURULERE,
LAGOS,NIGERIA "

MARK THE WORD "ENCLOSE" MEANING PUT THE PANTIES AND THE CAMERA. I FURTHER STRESSED IT OUT BY SAYING THAT IF THE CAMERA WILL BE AN EXTRA EXPENSES FOR YOU SINCE YOU ARE SENDING THE $4000 YOU CAN LEAVE IT OUT.THIS IS WHAT I MEAN . I NEEDED THE CAMERA TO SNAP SOME PRIVATE PICTURES WHICH I WILL SEND TO YOU.HERE IS DIFFERENT FROM USA.WE HAVE A DIFFERENT CULTURE BUT I KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS .I HAVE LIVED IN LONDON BEFORE.

PLEASE I AM ON MY KNEES BEGGING YOU. I AM CRYING OVER HERE RIGHT NOW. I CANNOT HURT YOU,MY LOVE.I HAVE NOT HURT SOMEONE IN MY LIFE NOT TO TALK OF MY OWN LOVE.PLEASE MY DARLING, MY ONE AND ONLY REMEMBER YOUR PROMISES TO LOVE ME ,REMEMBER ALL THE GOOD DREAMS OF WE HAVE BUILT UP, BEING TOGETHER.IF YOU LEAVE ME,WHOELSE WILL TAKE OF ME,I DONT THINK I CAN SURVIVE IT.YOU MEAN A LOT TO ME THAN MONEY.

I TALK OF THE MONEY ATIMES BECAUSE IT IS A MISSION THAT HAS TO BE ACCOMPLISHED. CAN YOU GET ME A VISA RIGHT, TOMORROW I AM OVER THERE. PLEASE HONEY,IT IS A MISS UNDERSTANDING. WHEN I READ THAT YOU ARE SENDING ME THE UNDIES, I WAS VERY HAPPY,HOPING TO RECEIVING IT.

I STARTED RELEASING JUICES HAVING THOUGHT OF HOW I WILL FIX MY PENIS STRAIGHT TOWARDS IT AND RUN IT OVER AND OVER UNTIL I RELEASE ON IT.
I WILL SMELL IT, I WILL CHERISH IT BECAUSE IT IS YOU. I LOVE YOU BABE,PLEASE COME DOWN AND BE HAPPY.

I BELEIVE IN MY HEART THAT YOU HAVE REALISED THAT I MEANT WELL AND I LOVE YOU AND I WILL CONTINUE TO LOVE YOU FOR EVER.
I AM SORRY FOR MAKING YOU RUN THROUGH SUCH SHOCK FOR WHATEVER REASON.SEND ME THE PANTIES,I NEED THEM FAST.
IF YOU HESITATE TO REPLY NOW ,I WILL FALL SICK,PLEASE REPLY.

I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART.I APPRECIATE YOU AND ALL YOUR EFFORT TO MAKE ME FEEL LIKE A REAL MAN.

AM WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE,GOD BLESS YOU FOR ME.

WITH LOVE FROM

GEORGE.

(Poor little mugu George is so stressing out that he sends this email to Uwanna TWICE!!! ROTFMAO!)

Quote:
(Uwanna comes back at him an unexpected broadside. Boy is she ever pissed!!! The law is laid down!)

From Uwanna Peace
Wed Oct 13 09:52:24 2004
Subject: Response

So! You want a camera too. What's wrong? The panties alone are not good enough? Need something more material to show off to your friends? Forget it!

You didn't even touch on the biggest issue of the all.... Me being the one who is putting the most into this relationship. Me being the one who sent the most pictures! Forget that too, damn it!

You want this to work? Then work at it. I' refuse to respond to any more of your emails until you send me at least 5 fucking emails that have NOTHING to do with the money! And at least 5 pictures of you! Anything less means goodbye for good. If I mean as much to you as you say I do you will do this with no problem. If I never hear from you again - so be it!
That is what it's going to take! Five money free emails, complete with five different pictures of you, or this whole relationship is O V E R!!!!!

(Now we wait.... Will George fall for this and hand over more trophy pictures?)

Quote:
From geoge william
Thu Oct 14 03:12:42 2004
Subject: YOU ARE MY QUEEN
DARLING,

I HOPE YOU ARE FINE.
THANKS FOR YOUR MAIL.YOU ARE SUCH A WONDERFUL PERSON.I HOPE YOU HAVE FORGIVEN ME.I AM NOT MATERIALISTIC AS SUCH BUT AS A MAN,I NEED TO BE FINANCIALLY STRONG AND THAT WILL GIVE YOU ,MY WOMAN, CONFIDENCE TOO COUPLED WITH MY LOVE FOR YOU. WILL IT BE NICE , WE LIVE IN POVERTY ?

DESPITE THE FACT THAT YOU ARE RICH, I WANT TO BUY YOU THE BEST GIFTS IN THE WORLD, I WANT TO TAKE YOU TO NICE PLACES AND BUY YOU THINGS IN THE BEST SHOPS IN THE WORLD.BABE,JUST UNDERSTAND ME.
THE IDEA OF THE WHOLE THING IS TO MAKE YOU HAPPY.I HAVING A CAMERA WITH ME WILL MAKE MY SNAPPING EASY AND EVERY TIME.
BUT PLEASE LEAVE OUT THE CAMERA. I DONT NEED IT ANY MORE.

I DON'T WANT YOU TO FEEL BAD ANY MORE,PLEASE FORGET ABOUT THE CAMERA THING .I WILL KEEP SENDING MY PICTURES.ONLY THE PROCESS HERE IS A BIT SLOW AND FOR ME TIME BECAUSE I AM ALWAYS BUSY IN THE OFFICE.THAT IS WHY I WANT TO GET HOLD OF THIS FUND AND LIVE A FREE LIFE.HAVE ENOUGH TIME EACH DAY TO SPEND WITH YOU.I MEAN YOU ARE A PART OF ME,I DON'T SEE MYSELF GOING OUT WITHOUT YOU. YOU MEAN A LOT TO ME, CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND ME ,UWANNA.PLEASE LISTEN HARD,YOU MEAN A LOT TO ME FOR REAL .

BUT I MUST CRY IT LOUD THAT YOU ARE HURTING ME,UWANNA.YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN THAT I HAVE FEELINGS TOO.I HAVE BEGGED YOU ,YOU SHOULD FORGIVE ME.YOU ARE HURTING ME TOO,YOU HAVE PUT ME IN A SITUATION WHERE I CRY EVERY MINUTE,IS IT GOOD ? PLEASE I AM ON THE FLOOR WEEPING ,I AM BEGGING YOU, FORGIVE ME.WE ARE TALKING OF LOVE AND NOT HATRED.I MEANT GOOD WHEN I DEMANDED FOR THE CAMERA BUT I DON'T WANT IT ANYMORE INSTEAD OF TO QUARREL.I BELEIVE THAT WHAT IS HAPPENING NOW IS ALL WORKING TOWARDS STRENGHTENING OUR RELATIONSHIP .

DARLING I NEED YOU,I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.I SPEND MY TIME DREAMING OF YOUR TENDER TOUCH.SEND ME GIFT, I WANT TO GET HOLD OF IT,I WANT TO SMELL IT ,I WANT TO RUB IT ON MY ROD.LIFE IS SO BEAUTIFUL BUT NOTHING EQUALS THIS.

IT THRILLS ME WHEN I THINK OF THE KIND OF PRECIOUS KISSES YOU WILL GIVE ME.I FEEL ARRIVED WHEN I WILL GET HOLD OF YOUR NIPPLES AND SWALLOW THEM UP .I WILL FEEL ON TOP OF THE WORLD WHEN I PUSH MY ROD IN BETWEEN YOUR BREAST AND SPLASH MY JUICES ON IT AND ON YOUR NIPPLES .I THINK OF THE BLOW JOB,THAT ONE IS ONE OF THE HIGHEST POINT FOR IT'S JUST LIKE DIGGING IN INTO YOUR PUSSY,VERY HARD.

IN YOU,I FOUND SOMETHING THAT I NEVER KNEW.EACH DAY IS MORE BEAUTIFUL WHEN I RECEIVE YOUR MAIL NO MATTER THAT YOU ARE HURTING ME.I LOVE YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART, I WANT TO BE WITH YOU FOREVER.

AND I'M SO THANKFUL FOR THIS GIFT OF LOVE YOU HAVE BROUGHT OUT YOURSELF TO SHARE WITH ME.YOU ARE EVERYTHING THAT I EVER DREAMED OF . YOU ARE MY LIFE.

I HAVE SNAPPED SOME PICTURES,I WILL GET THEM BY TOMORROW.CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT THE TRANSACTION HAS RUBBED ME OF EVERY FUCKIN' CASH ON ME.PLEASE HELP, I AM YOUR LOVE.I MUST MARRY YOU.

SEND ME THE UNDIES AND LEAVE OUT THE CAMERA.

REMAIN BLESSED SWEETHEART,I LOVE YOU .

GEORGE

Quote:
From geoge william
Thu Oct 14 09:31:48 2004
Subject: Fwd: my photo
DARLING,

THIS IS ONE OF MY PHOTOS.PLEASE BE HAPPY.

THANKS

GEORGE

Quote:
From geoge_william
Thu Oct 14 09:54:42 2004
Subject: You received a PassionUp Greeting Page!
To: UWANNA PEACE

UWANNA, I JUST WANT TO APPRECIATE YOU .I SEND THIS CARD AS A SIGN OF MY LOVE TO YOU.I NEED YOU PLEASE .DON'T TURN AWAY FROM ME. I LOVE YOU AND I WILL CONTINUE TO LOVE YOU. GEORGE.

You were sent a PassionUp greeting Page from GEORGE WILLIAMS

Click here to view your greeting page

Note: If you cannot click the link above, cut-and-paste
the following link into your browser location bar:
http://www.passionup.com/fun/fun106.htm

See our newest and best greeting cards at:
http://www.passionup.com/funnews.htm

PassionUp.com--the home of fun pages, animated greeting cards,
fill-in-the-blank love letters, and love poems.

This email came from computer: 81.199.6.17

Quote:
From Uwanna Peace
Thu Oct 14 19:56:50 2004
Subject: Re: YOU ARE MY QUEEN

That is 1 out of 5 emails with no money mentioned.

That is 1 out of 5 pictures you owe me. NICE chest by
the way.

You have 4 more emails to go in each catagory. Send me
a naked picture of you. You have seen my punanny... I
want to see your penis!

No more replies until you let me see it!

(I know I'm pushing too hard now. I really do not think George will cough up a full frontal nude shot... but it never hurts to ask! Right?)

Quote:
From geoge william
Fri Oct 15 03:33:00 2004
Subject: I LOVE YOU ,THERE IS NO DOUBT ABOUT IT
DARLING ,

I GOT YOUR MAIL.

FOR THE PHOTO,IT WILL BE DIFFICULT GETTING IT THE WAY YOU WANT IT BECAUSE OUR CULTURE HERE IS DIFFERENT THAT IS WHY I DEMANDED A PRIVATE CAMERA.

FOR MY CALIBRE OF PERSON TO GO TO THE PUBLIC PHOTO STUDIO STAY NAKED AND SNAP,IT IS A BIT DIFFICULT BUT WITH MY CAMERA I CAN DO IT IN THE HOUSE AND SEE WHAT I CAN DO TO PRINT IT OUT.
I LOVE YOU AND THERE IS NO DOUBT ABOUT IT. YOU ARE A PRETTY DAMSEL AND INTELLIGENT TOO. THE PUNISHMENT YOU HAVE SUBJECTED ME TO RIGHT NOW IS UNCALLED FOR. YOU KNOW I HAVE PERSONALITY TO PROTECT. I AM THE MAN AND YOU ARE THE WOMAN. IF YOU REALLY LOVE ME THE WAY YOU ARE TELLING ME, THE CAMERA THING WILL NOT BE A PROBLEM OK.

IF YOU REALLY LOVE ME, YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO HELP ME WITHOUT COMPROMISE. YOU KNOW TIME IS GOING FOR THE TRANSACTION.OK ,WHY NOT SEND THE UNDIES.

PLEASE DARLING, YOU'VE GOT TO CONSIDER MY OWN FEELINGS.I NEED HELP FROM YOU AND I NEED LOVE TOO. DO SOMETHING FOR ME. YOU HAVE NOT TALKED ABOUT THE INVITATION LETTER AND MONEY FOR THE TRANSACTION ANY MORE,YOU KEEP MAKING ME CRY.DON'T YOU THINK YOU ARE HURTING ME UPON THE FACT THAT I HAVE BEEN BEGGING YOU.TRUE LOVE DOESNOT WORK THAT WAY.I CANNOT TREAT YOU LIKE THIS,PEACE.

I AM A MAN OF MY WORDS.I HAVE TOLD YOU THAT I LOVE YOU AND I WANT TO BE WITH YOU AND THAT IS HOW IT IS.YOU'VE GOT TO BELIEVE ME AS I HAVE BELIEVED YOU AND NOT TO SUBJECT ME TO PUNISHMENT. PLEASE I PLEAD THAT YOU RELIEF ME OF THIS KIND OF PUNISHMENT.I CAN WRITE YOU ANYTIME FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY MIND AND THAT IS A FULL _EXPRESSION OF HOW I FEEL.

I LOVE YOU ,THERE IS NO DOUBT ABOUT IT AND I APPRECIATE YOUR CONCERN.YOU HAVE REALLY MADE ME HAPPY.I ENJOYED YOUR PHOTOS AND I WILL KEEP SENDING YOU PHOTO GRADUALLY AS LONG AS WE ARE TOGETHER.

IN AFRICA, WE DONT LIKE BREAKING UP RELATIONSHIP.WHEN WE LOVE,WE KEEP OUR WORDS AND TOLERATE EACH OTHER.WE FEAR GOD,OUR HEAVENLY FATHER.

I HOPE YOU ARE FINE TODAY.AND I HOPE YOUR JOB IS OK TOO.
WHAT OF YOUR FRIEND, SUZZY ? I WILL FIX HER WITH A FRIEND OF MINE.SO THAT WHEN I COME WE ALL WILL SPEND TIME TOGETHER.

ACKNOWLOEDGE THE RECEIPT OF THIS MESSAGE IF YOU STILL LOVE ME.

FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART,

GEORGE.

Quote:
From geoge william
Sat Oct 16 01:00:34 2004
Subject: MY PUNISHMENT FOR YOU
MY LOVE,

I HOPE YOU ARE FINE TODAY.

ARE YOU NOW HAPPY THAT I'M CRYING OUT HERE.
UWANNA I NEED YOU .HELP LET ME GET THIS TRANSACTION DONE AND COME OVER AND BE WITH YOU.STAYING FAR FROM YOU IS NOT THE BEST.

I NEED TO FUCK YOU HARD THAT WILL BE MY OWN PUNISHMENT FOR YOU.ONCE I MEET YOU AT THE AIRPORT,RIGHT INSIDE THE CAR,I WILL SLAP YOU WITH A THOUSAND KISSES,I WILL TEAR YOUR BRA ,I WILL SUCK YOUR NIPPLES UNTIL YOUR JUICES STARTS FOLLOWING FROM UNDER.I WILL TAKE YOU FINE BY PLACING YOU ON MY LAPS AND DIG IN THIS HARD ROD STRAIGHT INTO THIS LOVELY PUSSY.
I WILL DEAL WITH YOU ,YOU WILL SEE.I WILL FUCK YOU UNTIL YOU CRY LIKE I AM CRYING HERE.

MAKE IT HAPPEN SO THAT WE CAN BE TOGETHER.

I LOVE YOU.

GEORGE.

Quote:
From geoge william
Sat Oct 16 10:42:26 2004
Subject: YOU MEAN A LOT TO ME
DARLING,

ENJOY THESE PICTURES AS ATTACHED

GEORGE.

(Damn it!!! When am I going to learn to view his emails BEFORE I eat something?!?!? No nudes shots but I really doubted he would have done that. Still - the lad is a trophy picture making machine. Got to love him for that.)

Quote:
From GEORGE WILLIAM
Sat Oct 16 11:52:56 2004
Subject: GEORGE WILLIAM has sent you a Greeting Card!
Dear UWANNA PEACE,
GEORGE WILLIAM has sent you a greeting card from GoldenCards.com!

Before you pickup your card please use the link below and
click yes to vote today.
http://www.ecardsaddict.com/scripts/toplist/rankem.cgi?id=bgreets

View Your Card:
http://www.goldencards.com/viewcard.php?id=41716e084d558

If you can not view eCard,
Copy & paste your card number in the view card box at
http://www.goldencards.com/pickup.php

Your card number is: 41716e084d558

(Your card will be available for the next 30 days.)

To View more Greeting Cards Click Here:
http://www.goldencards.com/morecards.htm

Your Friends at,
http://www.GoldenCards.com

Quote:
From geoge william
Sat Oct 16 11:58:11 2004
Subject: YOU ARE STILL MY ONE AND ONLY QUEEN

Dearling,
I often dream about spending some time with you at a secluded place in the american virgin islands. It would be a beautiful and quiet place with flowers and field all around. You and I could relax and slip away from the rest of the world and focus on how much we love each other. We'd spend our days making love our dreams . And in the evening, the passion would sizzle anew as we sit before a crackling fire and enjoy a glass of wine and each other's company. After we slowly hug each other, we'd make love right there before we leave, the light from the flickering golden red flames dancing gently across our soft bodies. Afterward, we'd sleep in each other's arms, eager to awake to a new day in our secluded environment .
with love from
GEORGE .

Quote:
From Uwanna Peace
Mon Oct 18 10:02:20 2004
Subject: Re: YOU ARE STILL MY ONE AND ONLY QUEEN

Oh! My dearest George!

How do you do it, my love? With your words, pictures, and ecards you have melted my heart of stone. I tried to be strong and walk away from this. But you have some sort of magic over me!

I love you forever and I want either to have you here with me or me there with you! I am at work right now, my dearest. I promise I will email you in full tonight.

I'm sorry for being so angry. I truely love you and wish you were here to slam fuck me for about an hour!

You are my love,
Uwanna

Quote:
From geoge william
Mon Oct 18 10:03:21 2004
Subject: ENJOY THESE PICTURES
DARLING,

ENJOY THESE PICTURES.

GEORGE

(Here is yet even more pictures of Uwanna's love-bitch. I hope you haven't eaten yet.....)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v478/kitwalker03/George/George06.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v478/kitwalker03/George/George07.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v478/kitwalker03/George/George08.jpg

Quote:
From geoge william
Mon Oct 18 10:47:10 2004
Subject: Re: YOU ARE STILL MY ONE AND ONLY QUEEN
DARLING,

I HOPE YOU ARE FINE.
PLEASE ENJOY THOSE PICTURES.

THANK YOU FOR FORGIVING ME AND LOVING ME AGAIN.I AM A VERY SOFT-HEARTED PERSON TOO.I AM VERY LOVING.I AM READY TO BE WITH YOU .

IT IS DIFFICULT SNAPPING THE PICTURE SO NAKED.MY PRESTIGE IS AT STAGE.I TAKE THESE PHOTOS IN A PUBLIC STUDIO.I WOULD ADVICE YOU BEAR IT A LITTLE I WILL COME OVER VERY,VERY SOON,THEN YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU LIKE WITH MY PENIS. IT IS FOR YOU ONLY.PLEASE TALK TO ME FOR YOU ARE TOO SPECIAL.WHENEVER I RECEIVE YOUR MAIL, MY PENIS RISES,BECOMES TOO TURGID AND STRONG , I NEED TO FUCK YOU,BABY.

I LOVE YOU.

GEORGE WILLIAMS

Quote:
From Uwanna Peace
Mon Oct 18 19:16:48 2004
Subject: Re: ENJOY THESE PICTURES

Oh! My GOD! George!!!

You know the effect you have on me! I saw these pictures near the end of work and I was rubbing my legs together until a orgasmed about 6 fucking times before I got home!!

Honey, you need to move your hand on that one picture because I want my hand there... feeling your manhood getting bigger and harder as I press and squeeze against you. I reach into your boxer underwear and slowly wrap my fingers around your cock and then start to move my hand up and down along it's length. I would kiss you and moan into your kiss as I start to jack your dick harder and faster. I would kiss down your chest and over your stomach until I can put my mouth on your cock. Then I would let you fuck my mouth as if it was a pussy. I'd want you to grab the back of my head and pull my mouth down on you until my lips surround the base of your cock. I can do this without choking, my love... I can swallow your penis down my throat like a sword swallower. I want to feel you in my mouth! I will suck and blow you until you squirt your hot orgasm down my throat. I would swallow every last drop! Then I would get on my hands and knees and have you move my soaking wet panties aside and eat my dripping pussy from behind! I would squirm my punanny into your face and quirt my orgasmic juices all in your face. I would then turn around and kiss all those juices away. Then I let you get behind my while I'm still on all fours and let you bury your throbbing cock into my quivering punanny. I want you to orgasm so fucking hard that your white seed flow out around your plunging cock!

(I swear to God, folks! I am NOT a homosexual. Years and years ago I had a girl friend that said the same speech to me - almost word for word - over the phone. NO!!!! I will NOT give out her phone number!!! Forget it! Begging will NOT help at all!! What's that? You will worship me, do my laundry and house cleaning for the next fifty years.... Ummmmmmm...... Let me get back to you on that!)

Whew! I had to stop typing there for about ten minutes while I got my 12 inch dildo (I call it George... after you, my sweet) and fucked myself crazy all the while thinking of you! You make me so damn dripping wet, honey! You really do! I have NEVER had a man effect me this way!!! I must have you! I want feel you inside me, my love! I am going to go down to the Western Union office tomorrow at lunch and send that $4,000! Then we'll be able to meet and fuck each others brains out!

I understand why you don't want to do any nude pictures... I'm sorry about asking for them... It's just that I want to see what I want sliding in and out of my mouth and punanny. Honey I have to throw this question out to you... Have you ever fucked a girl's asshole? Would you like to try? I would love it if you fucked me there! But only if you want to, my love. Let me know. I want your seed flowing out of all of my holes!

I made some new pictures for you my sweet! I really hope you like them. I bet you can tell by looking at them that I was thinking about you, my man. One picture is of me and Suzi. She wanted to make sure you knew how hot and beautiful she is so I let her get in front. Suzi still wants you to come to the States too. She wants you bad, my lover. But she doesn't get dripping wet like I do when I think of you. Although I love you and would love to spend the rest of my life getting fucked by you I would be willing to share you with her because she is such a good friend. But only if you want to have her, my love.

I'm going to send my panties out to you later this week. I'll be sure to orgasm real hard while wearing them because I want you to smell my punanny juices in the crotch. I'll send them in a sealed plastic bag to insure their freshness until they get to you.

Oh George... I am so sorry for the way I've acted! It just seemed that I was doing it all... I was so tired from working at Fragrant Flatulence, so sexually frustrated at not having you here to fuck, that it just all piled up on me all of a sudden.

Here are my promised pictures, my man!

I love you,
Uwanna

PS - You have a cute butt, my man. Teehee... Do you think you can send a picture showing your butt.... while wearing your shorts. Not nude! Just turn your back and poke out your butt while looking over your shoulder... you know... like how those male models do it. Which reminds me! Have you ever thought about coming to the States and getting into a modeling career? I bet I could talk Mother into letting you pose with me of some Fragrant Flatulence photo shoots. You would be VERY good at that!

Think about it.

Love you,
Uwanna

(Here's Uwanna and her friend/sometimes-lover Suzi.)

(More fake wet crotch shots for my pet mugu.)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v478/kitwalker03/George/Uwanna-007.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v478/kitwalker03/George/UwannaWet07.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v478/kitwalker03/George/UwannaWet08.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v478/kitwalker03/George/UwannaWet09.jpg

Quote:
From geoge william
Tue Oct 19 03:37:50 2004
Subject: I LOVE YOU
DARLING,

THANKS A MILLION.YOU MAKE MY WORLD SO BLISSFULL .
DO YOU KNOW THAT YOUR PRSENCE IN MY LIFE MAKES ME HAPPY EVERY MOMENT BECAUSE WHEN I REMEMBER YOU,I FEEL I HAVE SOMETHING.IT IS SOMETHING MONEY CANNOT BUY.I LOVE YOU,PEACE .

I AM GOING TO ENLARGE ONE OF YOUR BEAUTIFUL PICTURES AND KEEP IT IN MY PARLOUR.I AM PROUD OF YOU DARLING.YOU MEAN A LOT TO ME.I LOVE YOU SO DEARLY.

I've been thinking about you.I DON'T SAY IT OFTEN ENOUGH BUT I APPRECIATE ALL YOU DO ,YOUR PICTURES ALONE GLADDENS MY HEART.
YOU ALWAYS GO EXTRA MILE TO INSPIRE AND ENCOURAGE ME
WITH YOUR LOVELY ROMANTIC WORDS
YOUR WORDS MAKES MY PENIS GET STRONGER AND HARDER,
I LOVE YOU MORETHAN ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD.
AND I HAVE COME TO BELIEVE YOU IN ALL THINGS BECAUSE LOVE IS IT ALL.

I AM SENDING YOU GOOD WISHES JUST TO APPRECIATE YOU ,MY LOVE .YOU ARE WONDERFUL.
LAST NIGHT I DREAMT FUCKING YOU BECAUSE I FELT YOU SO MUCH THAT I HAD TO DREAM FUCKING YOU.THEN AS I VIEW YOUR PHOTOS THIS MORNING,IT SEEMS TO ME AS IF I WAS THE ONE THAT WETTED YOUR PANTIES WITH JUICES AND SPERM.

I LOVE TO FUCK ANY HOLE IN YOU, YOUR PUNNANY,YOUR MOUTH,YOU ASS AND WHATEVER.I WILL DO WHATEVER YOU WANT ME TO DO.I PRAY IN THE NEXT TWO WEEKS I SHOULD BE THERE AND THEN WE SHALL GET DOWN TO THE FUCKING.YOU ARE FOR ME FOREVER.
SEND THE PANTIES, I NEED THEM FAST.I WANT TO STRETCH OUT MY ROD ON IT AND ROB IT HARD UNTIL I RELEASE ON IT.YOU ARE PRECIOUS TO ME SO ARE YOUR PROPERTY.
AS YOU HAVE PROMISED,I WILL APPRECIATE IT ,PLEASE TRY.

HAVE A GREAT DAY.
GEORGE.

Quote:
From geoge william
Tue Oct 19 09:14:32 2004
Subject: MY ONE AND ONLY
SWEETHEART,

YOUR MAIL WAS VERY LENGHTY,I LOVE IT SO BECAUSE I CANNOT GET TIRED OF YOU,I LIKE TO HEAR MORE,IT MAKES ME HAPPY.

SEQUEL TO MY LAST MESSAGE WHICH I WROTE IN A HURRY,THANKS FOR ADMIRING MY CUTE BUTT.
I WILL TRY AND SEND YOU THE PHOTO WHERE I'M LOOKING OVER MY BUTT.

FOR THE MODELLING CAREER,IT DEPENDS BUT NOT THE MUSLEMAN KIND OF MODELLING BUT THE GENTLEMAN TYPE .
IT WILL BE LOVELY POSING WITH YOU IN MODELLING JOBS. MAYBE THAT'S GONNA BE WHAT WE HAVE TO BE DOING.THIS YOUR IDEA WILL SPUR ME INTO MODELLING NOW AS I COME OVER.IF YOU LIKE IT I WILL DO IT.

YOUR PICTURES ARE WONDERFUL.YOU'VE GOT A BEAUTIFUL SHAPE AND FINE PANTIES.DON'T WORRY I WILL COME OVER VERY SOON.ONCE I HAVE THE CASH,I WILL CONCLUDE IN LESS THAN TWO WEEKS FOR EVERY THING AND COME OVER.I WILL BE WITH YOU FOREVER.I AM VERY EAGER TO SEE THE UNDIES SO THAT I CAN FEEL YOU LIFE.I WILL SPLASH MY JUICES ON IT AS I FUCK IT.

SUZI IS A BEAUTIFUL GIRL LIKE YOU ARE,THAT'S OK.DEFINITELY I AM COMING OVER,I MUST BE THERE TO MEET WITH YOU AND STAY.YOU ARE MY WORLD,WHATELSE.

I HAVE NEVER FUCKED ANYBODY'S ASSHOLES OR MOUTH BUT I WILL FUCK YOURS ONCE YOU WILL LIKE IT.I WILL LIKE IT TOO I KNOW IT WILL BE A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE.I AM VERY HEALTHY AND I'VE GOTTEN ENOUGH JUICES TO SPLASH.

UWANNA,I LOVE YOU. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO EXPRESS IT,I MEAN YOU ARE ALL I HAVE.I NEED TO FUCK YOU ,BABE .I'VE GOT TO DIG IT IN AND STAY THERE.

WITH LOTS OF LOVE,

GOD BLESS YOU

GEORGE WILLIAMS

NB:

IN ADDITION TO MY LETTERS AND PICTURES THIS IS OUR CODE.
''LOVING IS OUR WATCHWORD''
AS YOU SEND THE WESTERN UNION,REMEMBER TO SEND ME THE TRANSFER DETAILS.

Kit Walker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
From GEORGE WILLIAMS
Tue Oct 19 09:48:35 2004
Subject: Greeting Card from GEORGE WILLIAMS

Dear UWANNA PEACE,
GEORGE WILLIAMS at [email protected] has sent you a greeting
card
from bGreetings.com.

Before you pickup your card please use the link below and
click yes to vote today.
http://www.ecardsaddict.com/scripts/toplist/rankem.cgi?id=bgreets

View Card:
http://www.bgreetings.com/viewcard.php?id=41754563897fc

If you can not view eCard,
Copy & paste your card number in the view card box at
http://www.bgreetings.com/pickup.php

Your card number is: 41754563897fc

(Your card will be available for the next 30 days.)

If you need any help, write to us at [email protected]

Best Regards,
http://www.bGreetings.com

Quote:
From Uwanna Peace
Tue Oct 19 17:39:09 2004
Subject: Re: MY ONE AND ONLY

My love and life, George.

Oh, my dear sweet love. Please don't be upset with me....

I went downtown to the Western Union but they were not open yet. We had a lot of flood damage here because we got slammed by 4 hurricanes in a row (in the state of Washington???). Downtown really got hit bad. Although the flood waters have receded a lot of businesses are still in the process of repairing their buildings. I really tried, my love.

I've included one of the pictures my mother took when we spent the weekend looking and taking pictures of the flood.

The only other way I can Western Union the $4,000 is to drive over to Atlanta... which is about a 45 minute to an hour drive away. I will get off early from work Friday and drive over there and send the cash!

I'm so damn sorry, my love. I want to get the money to you so bad so you can and I can meet. I'd probably jump you sweet looking ass in a heart beat!!! I want you so fucking bad!!!!

Errrrrr..... I'm not going to start thinking like that!!! It's too late and I'm too tried to do myself with the dildo. I have got to get some sleep. It was a rough day.

Please forgive the delay in getting the money to you.

I love you and want to spend the reat of my life with you.
Uwanna

PS - You REALLY got a fine looking ass, my man. Please try hard to send me a good picture of it. Yes... a fine and sexy ass.

Quote:
From geoge william
Wed Oct 20 02:47:16 2004
Subject: Re: MY ONE AND ONLY
HELLO SWEETHEART,

I GOT YOUR MAIL.

SORRY FOR THE BIG FLOOD.OH HURRICANE IS BAD.I PRAY GOD,YOU PEOPLE WILL SURVIVE.

WHEN I COME WE MIGHT RELOCATE .I WOULDN'T LIKE YOU TO SUFFER ANYTHING IN LIFE . I WANT YOU TO BE HAPPY ALWAYS .
WELL FOR THE WESTERN UNION, TRY OK.WE BELIEVE AND I KNOW YOU WILL SEND IT.I NEED TO COME OVER SO THAT WE CAN HAVE OURSELVES AS WE WANT.
I WILL SEND YOU PHOTO AT THE WEEKEND.

IS THE UNDIES STILL COMING THIS WEEK? I NEED THEM DEARLY .
I LOOK AT YOUR PHOTOS SEVERAL TIMES A DAY. YOUR BRIGHT EYES EXCITES ME A LOT.YOUR BEAUTIFUL.BABE, PLEASE I NEED TO MEET WITH YOU.I NEED YOU NOW.HA! I GET TO TO FUCK THAT THOSE HOLES.THEY ARE LOVELY.I CAN FEEL YOU RIGHT NOW.I CAN HEAR YOUR RAMBLINGS AS I FUCK.

MUMMY, PLEASE I NEED YOU, I WANT TO FUCK YOU.

I STOP HERE BEFORE,MY TOUSERS BREAK UP.

LOVE SWEETHEART,

GEORGE.

Quote:
From geoge william
Thu Oct 21 04:54:14 2004
Subject: HOW ARE YOU?
DARLING,

I HOPE YOU ARE FINE.

I DIDN'T HEAR FROM YOU YESTERDAY AND I HAD TO GET WORRIED.

WHAT OF THE FLOOD, HAS IT COME DOWN?
OH! DARLING, I MISS YOU A LOT.

PLEASE JUST SAY HELLO TO ME UWANNA, I WILL BE ALRIGHT.
I DID PERFORATE THE TEDDY BEAR PUNNANY.WHENEVER I THINK ABOUT YOU IN THE NIGHT, I HAVE TO HOLD THE TEDDY BEAR VERY TIGHT AS IF YOU ARE THE ONE .I WILL PUT ON MY CONDON AND THEN FUCK IT HARD.

I NEED YOU TO BE IN THAT POSITION.THE TEDDY BEAR IS BIG.I CALL IT MY UWANNA.

SWEETHEART,I AM WARMING UP TO COME OVER .I NEED TO HEAR FROM YOU TODAY.

REMAIN BLESSED AND ALWAYS THINK ABOUT ME.

I LUV YOU

GEORGE.

Quote:
From geoge william
Fri Oct 22 01:54:09 2004
Subject: WHERE ARE YOU ,MY LOVE ?
HONEY,

I HOPE FINE.

I AM SO WORRIED AT YOUR SILENCE.PLEASE WRITE ME TODAY.I AM JUST GOING CRAZY BECAUSE OF YOUR SILENCE.
I DECIDED TO SEND YOU AGAIN THE DETAILS FOR THE WESTERN UNION TRANSFER.

DARLING, GO AHEAD AND SEND THE MONEY ON THIS NAME AND ADDRESS;

I HOPE THAT YOU WILL SUCCESSFULLY SEND THE WESTERN UNION TODAY.DARLING I NEED TO BE WITH YOU PLEASE.TRY SEND THE MONEY SO THAT I CAN CONCLUDE ON EVERYTHING AND COME OVER.I HAVE MADE EVERY ARRANGEMENT FOR THE VISA.

I WILL CALL YOU ON SUNDAY SO THAT WE CAN DISCUSS ON THE LETTER OF INVITATION .

BABY, I LOVE YOU.PLEASE TRY SO THAT WE CAN MEET.
WITH LOVE FROM

GEORGE WILLIAMS

Quote:
Sat Oct 23 00:30:55 2004
Subject: Voice Message # 6

http://www.geocities.com/uwannapeace/uwannapeace06.wav

Quote:
From Uwanna Peace
Sat Oct 23 01:56:06 2004
Subject: The Western Union Trip

Hello, my dearest love muffin.

I'm so sorry about taking so long to get back to you. I've been very tired because I had to work some extra hours on Wednesday and Thursday to make up for the hours I was going to miss on Friday when I made the trip to Atlanta's Western Union.

Suzi wanted to come along because we were going to do some shopping and partying too. We decided to ride the motorcycle for the trip. Boy was I ever wrong about the time it takes to get to Atlanta! I thought it was a 1 hour trip at most... but it's really about 2 hours! I drove going there and Suzi drove back.

I don't know if Suzi just got bored or just hot as hell because she had her arms around me for that long. She started to feel all up and down my body while I was driving. First she started slowly moving her hands upward to my tits and slowly started to squeeze and message them. My nipples got so hard. When they get that hard they stick out about a half inch! We had on those type of motorcycle helmets that had radios in them that allowed people to talk while riding down the road. She started telling me about how fucking hot she got when taking my pictures while my pussy juices were soaking through the crotch of my panties and that she played with her *DELETED* (punanny) every night just thinking about it. She then told me to imagine it was your hands that I was feeling explore my chest. She unbuttoned my shirt and reached in to feel my hardening nipples (I wasn't wearing a bra). By this time I was moaning out your name, my sweet. It felt so fucking good!!! She then reached down and cupped my punanny with one hand and that made my hips thrust forward like I was jamming my punanny onto your rock hard penis. Jamming it in to the hilt! She slid her hand into the elastic waistband of my shorts and into my panties and started rubbing her finger tip back and forth over my clitoris. I really started to lose it then. I mean we were driving down the rode, my titties hanging out, and this bitch's hand is in my fucking shorts, weaving all over the fucking road! One passing car had an old perverted man driving it that slowed down to watch the show. I kept winking at him and blowing him kisses but I'm not sure he could see them through the motorcycle helmet's visor. Anyway he almost ran off the damn road and into some construction signs!

Suzi and I had to pull of the road, go into the woods, and finish what we started. Our horny, passionate cries and screams must have been heard for miles! I bet we scared off every animal in the forest! We were both yelling your name when ever we orgasmed. George, my dear sweet love, you have GOT to come over to the States!!! You have two ladies that just want you so fucking bad! We promise we would get you slap-happy and crying for mercy by totally sucking or fucking every drop of manly seed out of your so fucking hot body! Honey, we would screw you over so bad you wouldn't know which way is up! You wouldn't remember or even CARE what day of the week it is! We would fuck you up sooooooo bad! Ummmmmm. We would love every second of it!!!

Anyway... We got to Altlanta. Did some shopping around. I had to buy some more damn panties because I've really been abusing the ones I already have. I also bought a nice sexy pair to send to you. I'll send them in the early part of this cumming week. I have to put them through some "special treatment" before I send them off... teehee.

We ran into some trouble at the Western Union Office. Some stupid pimplely young looking fucktard kid said they would not send money in excess of $75 to Nigeria without a security form being filled out by the person receiving the money there. That would be you, my love. I blew my fucking stack! I called the little shit every foul thing I could think of, Suzi said some really heavy shit too! All to know avail. The little punk said it was because a lot of fraud and money scams come out of Nigeria and that Western Union has had to change it's policies here State-side because of all the money customers have been losing.. I told the little shit that this was NOT the case here and that I've know you for years. Suzi even said that you and I were going to get married over there and that the money was being sent to you to help pay for some up cumming wedding expenses. The little turd-headed moron would not bend the rules at all. Anyway - to make a long story short - I've got a copy of the stupid form, have scanned it, and have included it with this email. Please fill the damn thing out because I really want to throw it in that young little fucktard's face when I take it back to him. The little bastard kept leering at Suzi's titties and Suzi said he kept staring at my ass and licking his lips. Gross!!! It totally turned me off! Just what kind of ladies does that little shit think we are?!?!

Here is the form and a picture of your little love Angel......

I love you more and more with each passing minute, my love!
Your Uwanna.

PS - I made Suzi drive back and gave her a taste of what it's like to get felt all over while you trying to concentrate of driving down the rode. Once more we had to pull over and go into the woods on the roadside for some touchy-feely games.

PPS - I still want to see a good picture of your firm smooth ass. It looks so fine! You are a fucking scud muffin!

PPPS - You better not wear yourself out on your teddybear! Save some for me!!!!!
mwa...

(Here is George's little love angel. Yet another fake picture of Mena Suvari playing our Uwanna in heat.)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v478/kitwalker03/George/UwannaAngel.jpg

(I also included a DLL file renamed to WUSecFrm01.jpg. George won't be able to open it. Yuk, Yuk, Yuk... I'm hoping to delay him a little while with this tactic. Will it work? Let's wait and see.)

Quote:
(Obviously George doesn't even try to look at the WUSecFrm01.jpg. He makes no mention of not being able to open it. Plus I really disappointed and upset that he made no mention of the sumtty motorcycle ride to/from Atlanta, WA.)

From geoge william
Sat Oct 23 02:30:12 2004
Subject: Re: The Western Union Trip
DARLING,

I WAS JUST WONDERING WHAT ON EARTH MADE YOU NOT TO WRITE ME FOR MORETHAN 48HRS .

I AM VERY SORRY FOR ALL YOU HAVE GONE THROUGH.IT IS ALL BECAUSE OF LOVE.THAT'S OK.
I LOOK FORWARD TO THE PANTIES.

I WILL SEND YOU AN ACCOUNT SO THAT YOU CAN PAY IN AND I WILL COLLECT IT HERE .CHECK IF YOU HAVE MONEY GRAM TRANSFERS AROUND YOU, YOU CAN
TRY IT.

IT IS LIKE WESTERN UNION.CHECK IT AND GET BACK TO ME BEFORE TOMORROW.

I AM HURRYING TO THE OFFICE, I WILL WRITE YOU AGAIN TOMORROW.

I LOVE YOU,

BYE-BYE,

GEORGE WILLIAM
TEL:234-803318543

Quote:
From Uwanna Peace
Sun Oct 24 06:26:05 2004
Subject: To The Office?

My Darling,

That seemed kind of like a short and sweet reply you gave me for my email. Is everything alright at the office? I some how got the impression that you didn't work on the weekends? I guess you have a lot of responsibilities I didn't really know about. You are such a good hard working man, my love. It makes me love you all the more!

I'm so sorry about not emailing you for that long time. It is just that my mother is pretty demanding at times. And since I'm their one and only model on their current advertising campaign it really eats into my free time.

I'll be mailing out the panties early this cumming week. Okay. I hope you like them.
(I've reached the conclusion that I really don't want to waste the $6 that it would take to mail this worthless piece of shit some panties with fish oil in the crotch. He's just not worth it.)

We do have a moneygram office but it is in Atlanta. Do they have a limit on the amount of money I can send to you? I think that Western Union turd was lying about that shit. It really pissed me off getting looked at like I was a piece of fuck meat.

Let me know.

Love you,
Uwanna

Quote:
From geoge william
Mon Oct 25 02:20:04 2004
Subject: i need you so passionately
DARLING,

I HOPE FINE.
YES, I DON'T WORK AT WEEKENDS .BUT A LOT OF OTHER THINGS EAT UP MY TIME.

HOW IS MUM AND YOUR FRIEND ? WHAT OF THE FLOOD ? IS IT GOING DOWN ?
MONEY GRAM LIMIT IS NOT MORE THAN $10,000 USD JUST LIKE WESTERN UNION.

IN NIGERIA THERE ARE NO RESTRICTIONS.PLEASE YOU WILL TRY IT WITH THEM.LOG ON TO THEIR WEBSITE AND CALL THEM UP ON PHONE TO FINALIZE BEFORE YOU GO THERE.PLEASE MY DARLING,TRY FOR YOUR SWEETHEART, I CANNOT BEAR IT ANYMORE ,I WANT TO BE WITH YOU OK.

I NEED TO SEE THE PANTIES.LAST SATURDAY, I FELT YOU SO BADLY THAT I NEARLY RELEASE ALL THE JUICES IN MY BODY.I NEED YOU ,BABY.I NEED TO FUCK YOU, DO YOU UNDERSTAND,I MEAN I NEED TO TOUCH YOUR CLITORIS AND ROLL OVER MY TONGUE ON IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN .THERE IS A WAY I WILL HANDLE IT ,YOU WILL KNOW THAT YOU HAVE ARRIVED.
(Makes you kinda sick to be reading this crap form of Nigerian porn, eh?)

MY ONE AND ONLY, MY SWEETHEART PLEASE TRY WHATEVER YOU CAN TO GET ME OVER THERE.I SNAPPED SOME PICTURES OVER THE WEEKEND, I WILL PICK THEM UP TOMORROW MORNING AND SEND THEM ACCROSS TO YOU.

PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH MONEY GRAM AND GET BACK TO ME.THEY WILL SEND IT.

MY GOD BLESS YOU,

WITH LOTS OF LOVE,

FROM GEORGE.

Quote:
From geoge william
Mon Oct 25 09:22:36 2004
Subject: ESSENTIAL INFO .
SWEETHEART,

I HOPE YOU ARE BOUNCING .I AM ALWAYS THINKING ABOUT YOU.THE PICTURE YOU SENT IS WONDERFUL.I LIKE THEWAY YOU BLINKED YOUR EYE.I CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE ENJOYING YOURSELF.I LIKE YOUR LIPS TOO.I WILL SUCK IT AND KISS IT OVER AND OVER .
(Oooooo yaaaa, baby. More, more, more... Ack! Gag! Puke! Vomit! I am soooo tired of this mugu. I'm at a point where I'm going to be happy when this bait is over!)

I PREFER YOU SEND THE MONEY BY MONEYGRAM TRANSFERS BECAUSE IT IS QUICKER. IF YOU KNOW IT WILL BE TOO STRESSFUL FOR YOU,PLEASE GO AHEAD AND PAY INTO THIS ACCOUNT:

CATHAY UNITED BANK
SWIFT CODE: UWC BTW TP
NO 185 SEC.1 TUN-HWA
SOUTH ROAD,TAIPEI,TAIWAN
A/C NO: 033080025241
A/C NAME: PERFECT MARK GLOBAL LTD

I JUST DON'T WANT YOU TO SUFFER ANY MORE STRESS.AS YOU PAY INTO THE ACCOUNT, YOU SEND ME THE PAYMENT SLIP BY ATTACHMENT.JUST WALK INTO YOUR BANK OR ANY BANK
AND MAKE THE TRANSFER AND SEND ME THE TRANSFER SLIP TO ENABLE ME COLLECT IT HERE.

BABY, I NEED TO BE WITH YOU.I'VE DREAMT AND DREAMT, IMAGINE HOW IT WILL BE FROM THE AIRPORT ONCE I ARRIVE. YOU COMING TO EMBRACE ME.IT WILL BE A VERY JOYOUS MOMENT FOR ME BECAUSE I WILL PRESS YOU TOWARDS ME ,HAVING A FEELING OF YOUR SOFT BREAST.I KNOW YOUR NIPPLES MUST BE WONDERFUL.
PLEASE UWANNA, TRY.I AM MORETHAN EAGER TO MEET WITH YOU PLEASE DARLING.

I AWAIT YOUR RESPONSE.
YOUR OWN
GEORGE.

Quote:
From geoge william
Wed Oct 27 03:10:22 2004
Subject: To my love
DARLING,

I HOPE YOU ARE FINE.

I GUESS YOUR JOB IS TAKING MUCH OF YOUR TIME THESE DAYS WHICH MAKES IT DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO RESPOND TO MY MAILS AS QUICKLY AS YOU USE TO DO.

PLEASE DARLING, I HAVE STARTED FEELING DESERTED. I HARDLY HEAR FROM YOU ANYMORE,WHY? PLEASE I NEED YOU EVERYDAY, ANYTIME I SEE YOUR LETTER, THERE IS THIS
CONFIDENCE THAT COMES UP IN ME.
I NEED TO BE WITH YOU ALL THE TIME THAT IS WHY I HAVE BEEN CRYING FOR YOU

TO SEND DOWN THIS FUND, LET ME GET MY BUSINESS FIXED AND COME OVER TO STAY WITH YOU.

PLEASE PAY INTO THE ACCOUNT I HAVE ALREADY FORWARDED IF THE MONEY GRAM IS A PROBLEM. I NEED THE MONEY FAST.
UWANNA, YOU MEAN A LOT TO ME,PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS.I HAVE A GREAT FEELING FOR YOU.PLEASE DO SOMETHING.
I HOPE YOU ARE FINE ? AND I HOPE YOUR WORK IS GETTING ON FINE.I HAVE CONCLUDED ARRANGEMENT ON MY VISA . I JUST NEED CASH NOW.
PLEASE TRY OK.

WITH LOTS OF LOVE,

FROM GEORGE.

Quote:
From Uwanna Peace
Wed Oct 27 06:09:52 2004
Subject: Re: To my love

My love, George.

I am so sorry about the response time on the emails. My mother is making it a bad habit calling impromptu meetings lately. We got a new line of fragrances coming out for men. I think I may have made a mistake because I said I knew someone that would be great for the male model (i.e. You, my love). My mother suspected that I've been seeing someone new and when I said the male model thing she knew it for sure. Now I'm getting bombarded with a shitload of questions about you. I showed her the picture with you wearing the black shirt and she thinks you are quite handsome too. I did not show her the shots with you in your underwear... those are only for me. Well Suzi has seen them... but no one else.

I'm at work so I have to keep this email pretty much clean but you know I think of you constantly.... and you know the effect that has on me. I still that care of that problem several times a night once I get home. Sometimes Suzi is there to help me out... if you know what I mean. She's a true friend indeed!

The flood has finally flowed out of the town but there is a lot of water damage in businesses down there. A lot of the places are smelling like mold and mud. I heard one place even found a 5 foot dead catfish in it's celler. Phew-wee! I but that smelled to high heaven! To make a long story short our Money Gram place here in town is still closed. The closest other one is in Atlanta. I am getting of early today, about 3:00, and I've got tomorrow off so Suzi and I will be making a trip there today. More shopping and getting that money off to you as quickly as possible. I'm kind of shy about shipping it straight from my account to your because I sort of don't want my mother knowing about this. I'm also going to mail your little "Gift" either today or tomorrow... teehee... I NEVER done ANYTHING like that before!

I'm glad you liked the picture I sent you. It was an older one. I was winking because that damn fruit squirted it's juice in my eye... teehee. We laughed long and hard at that silly picture! Ummmm.... Typing that has made me start to think of something else that's long and hard and that I would LOVE to have squirting it's juice all over me.... yummy! Err.... Got to think straight today so none of that!!! Since you liked the silly winking picture I'll send you a quick email when I get home with a newer picture of me giving you a silly wink.

George, I truely love you more than life itself... and something Suzi said to that Western Union snot-faced little kid... about us getting married and the money was for the wedding... remember? Well.... I'll just come straight out and ask you!

George, would you like to marry me? I mean we can get it done via email so when we finally meet we can really get it on by being husband and wife. I know a Father Phil MyCracken of the Church of the Jacked Horse... he told me that he can do the ceramony using emails. He has done it before and it is all lagit. He'll send us both a form with the nessary questions. Once we answer those, sign it, and send it back to him, he'll email us both a certificate of marrage. What do you think, my love? I really love you and I want to be your wife/friend/sex-slave/punanny for ever and ever! I want to belong to only you.

Please let me know,
Your loving Uwanna

Quote:
From geoge william
Thu Oct 28 02:56:32 2004
Subject: MY ONLY LOVE
DARLING,

I HOPE FINE. I GOT YOUR MAIL.
THAT WILL BE GREAT IF YOU CAN SEND ME THE MONEY BY MONEYGRAM TRANSFERS OR WESTERN UNION BY TODAY.
I NEED IT MY LOVE.I AM READY TO DO ANYTHING SO THAT IT WILL GLADDEN YOUR HEART.
DARLING, GO AHEAD AND SEND THE MONEY ON THIS NAME AND ADDRESS;

PLEASE MY DARLING TRY.

FOR THE WEDDING,DO YOU THINK THE INTERNET MAIL IS EFFECTIVE, WELL IF THAT WILL MAKE YOU HAPPY,LET US DO IT. I HAVE AGREED TO MARRY YOU. DEFINITELY I WILL MARRY YOU.YOU MEAN A LOT TO ME. I WILL MARRY YOU. KISSES !!!

MY PARENTS HAVE SEEN YOUR PHOTO AND THEY HAVE AGREED TOO. HAD IT BEEN THAT YOU CAN CALL,YOU WOULD HAVE SPOKEN WITH MY MUM TOO TONIGHT. SHE HAS JUST ARRIVED FROM MY HOME TOWN TO MEET WITH HER CHILDREN HERE.

I NEED YOU SO DEARLY,MUMMY.PLEASE DARLING ACT FAST.
LET US KICK OFF WITH EVERY ARRANGEMENT YOU HAVE FOR THE TWO OF US.

I LOVE YOU,UWANNA AND I WILL CONTINUE TO LOVE.

I AWAIT YOUR RESPONSE.
GEORGE.

Quote:
From Uwanna Peace
Sun Oct 31 08:17:13 2004
Subject: This Weekend and the Money

Oh! My sweet darling George!!!

You have made me the most happy woman in the whole world by saying yes to my marriage offer! I'm going to soon be Mrs. Uwanna William!!!!! You just wait until I finally meet you face to face!!! I'm going to fuck you so hard and for so long! I'm going to drain every bit of your man-seed out of you that you will look like a dried up date! And I'll make you beg for more. You are going to learn what it's like to fuck a woman in all her holes. My mouth first, then my tight, wet punanny, then into my even tighter asshole. I want you to fill them all up with your orgasmic juices until they over flow. I want you to fuck me so hard and deep and fast that I scream for mercy and more in the same breath! I will sit on your face and thrust and rock my hips like I was fucking your long hard cock until I squirt my love juice into your open mouth. I will slide your cock down my throat while your eat and suck my punanny and finger fuck my asshole! Ummmmmm...... You just wait, my sweet! I want to stop wasting my juices on my huge black dildo named "George". I want the real thing!!! I'm so fucking hot for you that I bet I can orgasm just by rubbing my *DELETED* up and down your leg!!!

I've given your email address to Father Phil MyCracken, the guy who does the email marriage thingy. You should be hearing from him soon, my love.

Suzi and I went to Atlanta (same thing happened again in the motorcycle... that Suzi is one hot bitch!!!). We shopped some more then started to party and get on a drinking binge that would have shamed any sailor in port! Midway though the night, when we were drunk as skunks, we passed by a Money Gram place and went in and shipped out your money. Then to a post office to send you your "gift". We then went to a night club and danced and drank and danced and drank. Suzi got so damn drunk she was letting guys feel her tits and crotch while dancing close to them. She would unzip their pants, stroke them till the got nice and hard, then slide the cocks up under the short skirt she was wearing. She was wearing some sheer panties so they were able to slide their cocks against her clitoris while everyone else thought they were just doing a bump and grind dance. This would go on until the both orgasmed. Suzi loves having a man's juice on her and the fact it was between her legs turned her on all that much more. I'll show you how it's done when we get together. You and I will do that dance, me without any panties, with some hot heavy songs like Barry Manilow's Looks Like We Made It, The Bee-Gee's Staying Alive, The Time Warp from Rocky Horror Picture Opera, and some of Enya's hot tribal beats. (ROFLMAO!!! Enya's hot tribal beats? Dirty Dancing to Barry Manilow? LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!) Anyway, Suzi must have done this with about 4 different guys before a major fight broke out! Pretty soon the entire damn club was trying to knock the shit out of each other. We couldn't get out! The police came and arrested the whole damn club! We spent Thursday night through most of Saturday in the fucking Atlanta jail before they let us go!!!

Here are the money transfer details you wanted.... I can barely read it, we were so drunk when we sent it.

Transaction Number: 568419636
Sender Name and Address:
Uwanna Peace
92651 Heard Ave
Newt, Washington 99654
Question: Who is your tight, wet, juicy Punanny?
Answer: Uwanna Peace is it!
Amount Sent: $4,526.32

We sent it to:
Anyanwu Cyriacus Chidi
NO 185 SEC. 1 TUN-HWA
South Road, Legos, Niger

(Will George notice we sent it to the wrong address? It's a combination of the two different addresses he gave me.)

Hurry up and pick it up so you can fly someplace where we can meet. Expect to spend at least 5 days in the hotel room, with me, without ever setting one foot outside!!!

And when am I going to get my picture of your tight buns?!?!?! You said you took it and was going to send it this weekend! Where is it? Don't you know I need more pictures of my stud muffin so I can play and shoot my punanny juices all over the place? Have you ever seen a woman orgasm so hard she squirts out of her pussy? You do that to me!!! And that is just from your picture and listening to your recorded messages!!! I want to see a picture of the love of my life with his back to the camera, bent over and shoving his cute tight ass outward while looking over his shoulders at me.

Oh yes! I almost forgot. My mother wants to offer you $152,000 a year if you would cum to the USA and be her model for the upcumming men's fragrance line of Fragrant Flatulence. Are you interested?

I love you more and more and more with each passing instant!!!!

Your soon-to-be-wife,
Uwanna William

Quote:
From Uwanna Peace
Sun Oct 31 11:11:19 2004
Subject: Opps!!! Almost Forgot Your Pictures!!!!

My love, my dearest affection, my sweetness....

I was so excited that it was all coming together that I forgot to send you your pictures on the last email. I promised you one where I was playfully winking at you. And I thought you would like another picture of me and Suzi together.

Here they are....

I love you,
Uwanna

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v478/kitwalker03/George/UwannaAndSuzi002.jpg

Quote:
From geoge william
Mon Nov 1 00:27:34 2004
Subject: MY MESSAGE
DARLING,

I GOT YOUR MAIL.

I GOT THE MONEY GRAM TRANSFER DETAILS.

I AM GOING TO PICK IT UP NOW. THEN WHEN I COME BACK I WILL WRITE YOU IN FULL.

I LOVE YOU DARLING,

GOD BLESS YOU.

GEORGE WILLIAMS

Quote:
(Opps!!! George realizes that the money is a no show at the Money Gram place in his neck of the woods. Awww... too fucking bad.)

From geoge william
Mon Nov 1 06:42:45 2004
Subject: Re: This Weekend and the Money..i couldn't collect it.
DEAR MRS UWANNA GEORGE WILLIAMS,

THANKS VERY MUCH.

I WAS MESSED UP AT THE MONEY GRAM CENTRE.
THEY SAID THERE IS NOTHING LIKE THAT IN THEIR SYSTEM.THE TRANSACTION REFERENCE NUMBER IS VERY,VERY WRONG.
AND MOREOVER THE ADDRESS OF THE RECEIVER IS WRONG.
GO AHEAD AND PUT IN THE RIGHT ADDRESS AS STATED THUS AND COLLECT THE RIGHT REFERENCE NUMBER.USE THIS ADDRESS;

1. THE TRANSFER REFERENCE NUMBER

I WAS AFRAID BECAUSE IF I GO THERE AGAIN WITH A WRONG INFORMATION, I WILL BE PICKED UP BY THE POLICE.IF YOU DON'T WANT ME TO BE HURT,PLEASE ENSURE THAT IT IS OK BEFORE YOU WILL ASK ME TO GO THERE.
(Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!! I would really like to know if the part about almost being arrested is true or not... because I'd send his a$$ back with more faulty info... just to jail him for the weekend!)

I AM JUST KIND OF DISAPPOINTED IN THE MONEY GRAM THING BUT I STILL LOVE YOU AND I HAVE PROMISED TO LOVE YOU,I AM STICKING TO IT.I AM GOING TO MARRY YOU AND I MUST DO IT.
HAVING KNOWN MY FINANCIAL STAND, YOU KNOW I NEED MONEY TO COME OVER.PLEASE PEACE,I NEED THE MONEY TO COME OVER. IT IS HIGH TIME I BE WITH YOU .
(ERRRRRR!!! What about Uwanna almost getting hurt in the night club fight? What about her being in jail most of the weekend??? A major slap is on the way!)

I AM TIRED OF POURING OUT THESE PRECIOUS JUICE WITHOUT BEING WITH YOU.I NEED TO MEET WITH YOU AND GET THINGS FIXED.YOUR MUMMY'S OFFER IS A BEAUTIFUL ONE, I WILL TAKE IT UP AS A PART TIME BUT I NEED TO COME OVER THERE FIRST.
MY DEAL WITH NNPC IS STILL ON.WHAT ARE YOU SAYING ABOUT IT.DO I GET ANOTHER PERSON FOR THE TRANSACTION ? DID YOUR MUM WELCOME IT.
I WANT YOU AND YOUR MUMMY TO RECEIVE THE MONEY AND WE SHALL INVEST MAJOR PART OF IT IN THE PERFUME BUSINESS.
MY LOVE FOR YOU IS UNQUESTIONABLE,IT IS FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.

LET THE FATHER FOR THE WEDDING GET IN TOUCH WITH ME IMMEDIATELY.LET HIM CALL ME.

PLEASE RECONFIRM DETAILS WITH THE MONEY GRAM
AND GET BACK TO ME FOR I COULDN'T COLLECT IT.

WITH LOTS OF KISSES

I LOVE YOU,

GEORGE

Quote:
(George gets an email from Father Phil MyCracken presenting him with the marriage vows forms to be filled out.)

From Phil MyCracken
Mon Nov 1 15:55:29 2004
Subject: Email Wedding
My Dear Son in Christ Jesus, George William.

I am please and bless to make you acquaintance. I was given your email address by a Miss. Uwanna Peace. She explained to me that the two of you wished to be joined the bondage's of Holy Matrimony.

I am a ordained priest, my full title is thus: Father Phil MyCracken, Holy Roller of the Holy Church of the Order of the Jacked Horse. It would be a blessing and a pleasure to join the two of you in marriage. It is a simple, but legally binding, process.

Since Miss. Peace has already paid the $300 processing fee of the ceremony. All you have to do is this.

1 - Print out the two pages that I have attached to this email.

2 - Fill them out with the correct information.

3 - Return them to me (via email).

4 - Include a picture of yourself. Preferably in a suit and tie if possible, if not slacks and a nice shirt will do in a pinch. This is going to be your wedding picture that we here at the Holy Church of the Order of the Jacked Horse will keep for our record archive.

Upon the completion of the forms by both parties involved you will both receive, via email, a copy of the Marriage Certificate and the wedding pictures of both the Husband and Wife.

Please feel free to email me if you have any questions or concerns.

May the Lord God Bless this Union of Man and Woman and may He Bless you with His Rod of Lordly Might Right Where the Sun doesn't Shine!

Sincerely,
Father Phil MyCracken
Holy Roller of the Holy Church of the Order of the Jacked Horse

(The next day... not even 24 hours later... Father Phil finds a 419 Scam email in his inbox. An IP check shows that it is our one and only George... under a different name. I'm feeling that Uwanna and George's relationship is nearing it's end so I know baiting George under Father Phil's name would putter out pretty quick. So Father Phil explains to Mr. Madu that he cannot help him... his church doesn't allow others to forward money to a church account. The church only deals in donations, marriages, and exorcisms. But I did forward the email to another of my numerous emails accounts to bait from there. Yuk, Yuk, Yuk....)

Quote:
(The Slap. I had to dish out this slap... even though I feel that it will start the end of this fun baiting.)

From Uwanna Peace
Tue Nov 2 14:35:08 2004

George,

Sorry about waiting till today to email you but I had to wait till today to cool off.

What is it you want? I now doubt it is me. It's the money. That all you care about. Money.

I was in a night club where a massive fight broke out. What did I hear from you? I AM JUST KIND OF DISAPPOINTED IN THE MONEY GRAM THING.

I spent most of the fucking weekend in fucking jail. What did I hear from you? I NEED THE MONEY!

I've been spending over 8 hours (at least) of my own free time traveling back and fucking forth from Newt to Atlanta just to try to get the money to you. And what do I hear? You guessed it! PLEASE RECONFIRM DETAILS WITH THE MONEY GRAM
AND GET BACK TO ME FOR I COULDN'T COLLECT IT.

Well confirm this.... Shove the money up your greedy, uncaring ASS!!!!!

I am so God damn sick and tired of hearing about you wanting the money! Look back over our emails. Mine have had more than their share of love and desire and just a little about the fucking money. Gee! I guess that shows what I really think is important, uh? Now look at your emails. Whoa! BIG DIFFERENCE!!! You seem to say little about love and desire and the majority of your shit talks about the money? Ummmm.... Wonder what that tells us about what you think is important? Gosh! Do you think it could be the money and nothing but the money?!?!?

You could of had more that you ever fucking dreamed of! Married to a rich woman. You would have been rich. You would have been here in America instead of that cesspool called Nigeria. You would of had a fantastic job of standing infront of a camera and getting your picture taken. How are would that have been? It was the chance of a life time and your greed and persistance of asking for $4000 measly little dollars has ruined that for you.

You know we have been through all this before haven't we? You talking about nothing but the money... me about love and desire. How many times have we been here George? How many times are we going to be here again? I am sick and tired of it.

I've given you pictures of me of a nature that I have never given out before. What have I got from you? You only send pictures to try to get me to come back so you can ask me about the money. You promised me a picture of you hot, tight, backside. Have I gotten it yet? No. You said you loved me and that you wanted to marry me. I doubt that will happen either... will it? All the time spent I have spent trying to help you, all the love I have poured out to you, all the bareing of my soul and feelings... all were for nothing but someone who just wants the money.

This is a goodbye email, George. I doubt you can convince me of the of the sincerity of your love for me. Not by making promises and not keeping them.

I'm sorry George... I really do love you but you just don't love me. You love only the money.

I'm missing you already my love. Suzi is going to be so disappointed.
Uwanna

Quote:
From geoge william
Wed Nov 3 01:37:05 2004
DARLING,

THANKS FOR YOUR MAIL.

LET US GET DOWN TO REALITY.
I NEED TO BE WITH YOU.I HAVE GOT TO BE THERE PERSONALLY AND GET YOU WEDDED.

I LOVE YOU GOD CAN BEAR ME WITNESS BUT YOU SEEM TO BE DRAGGING THE WHOLE THING. IT IS BURNING IN ME TO SEE YOU IN PERSON AND HAVE A YOU.

ORDINARILY,MEN GO AFTER WOMEN JUST FOR CASUAL SEX NOT TO TALK OF WHEN YOU LOVE SOMEONE.I DON'T KNOW YOU UNDERSTAND THIS LOVE THING BUT I TAKE IT SERIOUS.YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL GIRL WHY WON'T I LOVE YOU.

I AM THE ONE TO COMPLAIN FOR SO MANY REASONS.
I HAVE BEEN CALLING YOU TO SPEAK WITH YOU BUT YOU HAVE NOT BEEN AVAILABLE TO PICK MY CALL
OR FIX A TIME.YOU HAVE BEEN KILLING ME SOFTLY.
(OH! My heart bleeds purple peanut butter for your pain, mugu!)

YOU PROMISED TO GIVE ME $4K TO HELP ME IN MY BUSINESS AND JOURNEY TO THE U.S BUT YOU HAVE BEEN TELLING ME STORIES.IF YOU DON'T HAVE IT ,YOU JUST HAVE TO BE SINCERE.WHY PUNISHING ME TRYING TO PUT ME IN TROUBLE TO THE MONEY GRAM.

I AM SINCERE TO YOU BUT YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN. IN AFRICA WE TAKE LOVING SERIOUS WE DONT JOKE WITH IT, WE CONSIDER YOU PEOPLES FEELING BUT
YOU DON'T SEEM TO CONSIDER MY SITUATION.

YOU PROMISED TO SEND ME PANTIES BUT IT NEVER CAME.WHO IS LYING TO WHO NOW.YOU NEVER ATTEMPTED TO CALL ME.YOU SO CALLED LOVE.

NOW YOU HAVE INTRODUCED TO A FAKE REV. FATHER
FROM THE CHURCH OF THE DEVIL TO WED US,IS THAT RIGHT.I MEAN PEACE , IT IS HIGH TIME YOU DO THINGS RIGHT.EVERY BODY IS NOT THE SAME.
(Fake Father?!?!? Church of the Devil?!?!? You asshole buttmunch!!! That's my Father Phil you're talking about there!!! These are fighting words you dillhole mugu!!!)

I AM WELL BROUGHT UP OK.I HAVE A GOOD BACK GROUND AND I AM NOT DAMN POOR AS YOU THINK OK.THAT YOU DECIDES TO HELP ME DOESN'T MEAN
YOU WILL TREAT ME LIKE NOTHING OK.

I STILL LOVE YOU IF YOU ARE SERIOUS.SEND ME THE MONEY AND THE PANTIES AND STOP JOKING ABOUT THEM.

I AWAIT YOUR RESPONSE.
WITH LOVE FROM

GEORGE

Quote:
(The comeback for George....)

From Uwanna Peace
Thu Nov 4 02:05:38 2004

My Dearest Love,

It is just so frustrating and upsetting!

It really hurts when you don't keep your word. Like with the photograph you said you would send the weekend before last and it has still yet to arrive. Here I am making multiple trips to a Western Union or Money Gram. It is a 2 hour trip one way. After such a trip I have lost over half my free day. I am trying to get the money to you, but you are making it sound like it is my fault that it hasn't gotten there. I didn't make it flood here. I didn't make Western Union demand that a security form be filled out before monies could be sent to Nigeria. I am not the one that made Western Union put a limit on the amount that can be sent to Nigeria. The ONLY thing I have done wrong was to get the address wrong when I did send it. I went through hell that night trying to get the money sent. A major fight breaks out in the night club... I had to hide under a table to keep from getting trampled and assaulted. Even though I didn't do any thing I spent most of the weekend in jail. And I hear nothing from you about my ordeal. How would you feel? You are complaining about almost getting into trouble with Money Gram. Where as I DID get into trouble! You didn't seem too concerned over my well being.

YOU NEVER ATTEMPTED TO CALL ME.
I HAVE tried to call you many times! Every damn time all I get is static, or the call won't go through, or it rings and rings, or someone picks up that doesn't say anything, or they pick up and can't here me, or they pick up and hang up, or I start to talk and the call drops, or I call and all it does is ring and ring and ring and ring and ring and ring. This happens with both the numbers you given me! At least when you call you get me answering machine.... that is a lot more than what I get. Maybe you should give me a REAL number to call?!? Setting up a time to talk to each other? We've tried that too. You set up the time and told me I was so-and-so many hours behind you. I was able to be by the phone for once but I never got the call.

YOU PROMISED TO SEND ME PANTIES BUT IT NEVER CAME.
I just sent them this weekend. Damn! Are you expecting me to overnight the fucking things? It's going to take about 2 to 3 weeks to get there.

NOW YOU HAVE INTRODUCED TO A FAKE REV. FATHER FROM THE CHURCH OF THE DEVIL TO WED US.
Fake? Fake? I have known Father Phil all my life and you call him fake? Devil church?!?! This is where I go to church! Where do you go to church? Or do you go to church? Do not insult my church, bee-yatch

I HAVE GOT TO BE THERE PERSONALLY AND GET YOU WEDDED.
Then why did you agree to doing it via email???? Yet another disappointment from you.

I AM NOT DAMN POOR AS YOU THINK OK.
Okay. Since your not damn poor you really don't need the $4000 do you?

THAT YOU DECIDES TO HELP ME DOESN'T MEAN YOU WILL TREAT ME LIKE NOTHING OK.
Treat you like nothing? Treat you like nothing???!!!??? Who the hell is the one doing all the fucking work here??? I've made about 4 to 5 trips to some place just to try to help you by sending you the $4000!!! I'm sending you pictures and love with just about every damn email! And I am treating you like nothing?!?!?! I have fallen in love with you and I treat you like nothing???!!!??? I want to marry you and I treat like nothing?!?!?!?!? I want to have your children and I have treated you like nothing?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!? I've gotten you a job here in the States making $150,000 plus a year and I treat you like nothing?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?

WHO IS LYING TO WHO NOW.
Yes! Who is doing the lying here? You sent me a shitty fake picture from some fucking magazine saying it was you. Why? "For security reasons." Right, sure, like I really believed that one! God! What a crock of shit that was! What was so fucking hard about getting in front of a fucking camera and getting your fucking picture made made someone who fucking wants to know what you fucking look like? What was wrong with that???!!!?!?!?!?!?!? The only time you ever sent me a picture was when I refused to go any further with my emails to you! Then you introduce me to a crooked lawyer who refused to produce the common and legal means of identifying himself. You've given me two shitty non-working phone numbers to reach you? You promised pictures? Where are they? You said you'd marry me via email? Now it's a fake priest from a devil church. And you say you love me?

And I'm the one who is supposed to be the one lying here???!!!???!?

I think you need to rethink what the fuck your emailing to me because you are blowing it big time!!!

Uwanna

Here is yet another picture (how many have I sent you now? Almost 30. How many have you sent me now? 9... counting the fake one. Big difference, eh?) of just what you are loosing....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v478/kitwalker03/George/Uwanna018.jpg

(Yet another nice fake of Mena Suvari.)

Quote:
(More taunting for mugu George...)

From Uwanna Peace
Thu Nov 4 09:10:37 2004
Subject: Where's Your Reply?

George,

I guess the truth cut you pretty deep.

I also guess I'll probably never be hearing from you again.

Uwanna

Quote:
(I'm tired of this dumb shit! I'm gonna come clean and taunt his sorry ass with the truth and make him realize that I've been making a fool out of him...)

From Uwanna Peace
Fri Nov 5 09:07:27 2004
Subject: Here it is.... The REAL Truth for you

Well, George.

I guess it is only fair at I come clean and tell you EXACTLY what has been going on here for the last two months while we have been trading emails. My real name isn't Uwanna Peace.

You see... I know your real name isn't George Williams. It isn't Victor Adams... I know you and the lawyer were one and the same person. It's not Alex Madu (maybe that last name should be Mugu?)... yes... you were stupid enough to try to scam Father Phil MyCracken... That was me too, you fucktard!!!. I also know your name is not really Kerry Woods, or Kent Hawkins either.

I've known from the very first email you wrote to me that you were nothing but a worthless Nigerian 419 Advance Fraud Scammer dip-shit. I decided to play along and see what stupid things I could trick your stupid mugu self into doing. That's right George. You have been baited along like a stupid goat herder you are.

But you have been a lot of fun. You see I'm not the only one who has been reading this bullshit you have been emailing to Uwanna Peace. What? That's right loser! Hahahaha!!! I'm not even a WOMAN!!! I'm a MAN!!!! Hahahahahaha!!! You have been trading sex filled smut emails for over two months with a MAN!!!! You have got to be the gayest mugu in Nigeria, George! Haaaaaa!!! God you were so much fucking fun!! I'm really sorry to see you go!

Every one here at my office have been laughing our asses off at how stupid you really are! We almost died with laughter when you sent us that picture of you holding the sign "I Smell Fragrant Flatulence!" Do you know what flatulence is? It's another name for a FART! Know what a fart is? It's a gas that comes out of your ass and it smells nasty! Hahaha!! GAWD!! But you are one ugly ass mugu!!

I tricked you into posing for a picture without a shirt and in your fucking underwear!!! Oh Man!!! Luckily we didn't eat our breakfast before we looked at those pictures!!! We have been having fun with that shit! We have faked up the picture to looking like you getting butt-fucked by another man and we're sending it to all the other Nigerian Scammers we are messing with. You hear that? It's the laughter of your fellow country men laughing at your faked picture! Hahahaha!!!!!! We've also made up some "Fragrant Flatulence Advertisements" and are spreading them around the office here at my work place. You are soooooooooo damn stupid.

Al those pictures I sent to you of Uwanna Peace.... All fake. You been getting your little georgie hard just by looking at those pictures and reading some shit typed by another man, haven't you. Hahahaha!!!! God! You are so funny!!! All those fake wet spots on all those fake pantie pictures! Heeheeheeheehee! You fell for it all did you stupid little boy?

And some of the shit you said way way too funny!!!!! "Punanny" is a word we use now when we're talking about you. Example -

"Have you heard from your Punanny yet?"
"No not yet. But I bet the little shit will email tonight because he thinks I'm sending him his $4000!"
"HAHAHAHA!!! That stupid fool never learns does he?"

Let face it George/Victor/Alex... I have just wasted over two months of your time and have made you the laughing stock dumb-fuck mugu for over a 1000 people around the world. All the sorry shit email that you and I have traded are going to be posted up on the Internet for millions more to enjoy!!!!

Thanks for the good time, Mugu! I OWN YOU, BITCH!!!

PS - I know you have a fondness for pictures so here is a final one for you. A nice photo of us here at the office laughing our asses off at you and your stupid emails and even stupider pictures!!!. I'm the guy in the green shirt on the back row.

(A thanks to Fanny Leaf for posting this pic in a different thread of this forum. I saved it for times like these.)

Quote:
(Looks like we got under George's skin a little bit with that last email. He tries to pull it off like he knew it all along...)

From geoge william
Mon Nov 8 02:51:19 2004
Subject: The REAL Truth for you
my good friend,

it has been fun.
i enjoyed those pictures.i knew ontime that you are not real and i started following you so.i knew the transfer was not real and i didnot move to anywhere to cash it.i tried to find out the real thing fromm you and from your tune ,i concluded that it was not real transfer.money number is 8 and not 9 .

the names and address are framed.you and i are good scammers.i knew your account was fake.

it has been fun.we do laught at your mails and pictures. we know the real business people.the photos are not my real picture ,it was framed by proffessionals.

but for real,real transfers do happen with govt official but how you know the real one.atimes real biz come this way.

have a great time.send me those photos where the babe is naked.

have a great day.

thanks men!

your love george.

Quote:
(Not being one to EVER let a mugu have the last word... I return with another slap.)

From Uwanna Peace
Mon Nov 8 05:49:34 2004
Subject: The Truth
Oh, come on, George.

You know I know better than that. It's time you told the truth for once during this whole baiting...

You didn't know shit! You thought you had some white woman interested in your sorry looking mugu ass. Ha! You really suck when it comes to scamming. I seriously recommend a different career because you couldn't talk a fucking Eskimo into giving you his freezer. You are just too lame, boy. You had no idea what was going on until a few emails from the end. Like I said... my co-workers laughed so hard they almost split their sides. And those pictures!!! Woo-hoo!!! You really rock, kid. You look exactly like a chairman of some fictional Petroleum Company. What a stupid mugu you are!

"the photos are not my real picture ,it was framed by proffessionals." Oh, my God, George/Victor/Alex! You have got to stop this!!! I'm going to die laughing my ass off!!! If this is the shit that professionals put out I love to see some of the amature shit. You are just too fucking much, mugu. A laugh a fucking minute! We all thought we were going to die when you said you were gap toothed!!! Your Oga must be slapping you too hard while he's fucking your asshole! Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

You are such a poor, stupid mugu scammer I think I'll keep my other baiting of your sorry ass, under another name/email address of course, going just to fuck with you some more. That is right, little boy... you and me are doing the same dance steps to a different tune on another of your suck asshole shitty scams. You just make me laugh so hard you are hard to give up.

I'll be emailing you in the other baitings, you sorry sack of shit,
Not Uwanna Peace

PS - You didn't even figure out Uwanna's name, you nutless wonder! Uwanna Peace - You Want a Piece. You must have shit for brains.

(We have not seen the last of George. I'm still baiting him under a different email, remember? <VERY EVIL GRIN>)

Quote:
(Now George receives an email from one of my "captured mugu email accounts". I'm trying to make it look like these picture are being distributed out to other scammers along with his email address. Will we piss George off enough to get a reply? I kind of doubt it. But it's fun to try.)

AJANI ABACHA
Thu, 11 Nov 2004 18:19:15 -0800 (PST)
Subject: u guyman mugu?

wat in di hell dey dis say? man ! dis shit dey goin
all over nigeria!! oo! i got dis picture of u in di
email ,u now. u ar one mugu ass oo! go back into ur
mother's pussy bicos u are too sorry t scam guyman o!
alot of laughin dey u ,boy. man who uses uwanna peace
name dey too smart for you! o!

u need t' let ur oga slap u upside di head 100 times
ok. knock sum teeth out en sum don in !

mugu shit for brains dumass!! o!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v478/kitwalker03/George/ManlyScents01.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v478/kitwalker03/George/ManlyScents02.jpg

The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 5:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very "erotic" photos. Shocked

I think you should put all his telephone numbers on the underwear pics and really send them to other 419ers. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic