SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Best to have loved and lost than to never loved at all.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
K8
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think my scammer caught on and is finished with me. I am just heartbroken! :'(

This has been my first scambait, complete with loads of nonsense and pictures. I am proud to say I even got him to email me some drawings of me and him with our cat, Fester. I was working on him sending me a pic of him holding his drawings, and that's when he bailed (even after I tempted him with a fake check for $100,000. Oh well.

Scammer has been using stolen images of Devon Debany and has numerous alias'.

Not sure the best way to upload. I'm talking about 23 screengrabs here. Let's see what I can do...

Last edited by K8 on Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total
K8
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here are all of the links in order. Would love to hear some feedback. Sorry I had to post this way, I know it's a pain to have to go through it like this, hopefully it's worth it.

Links removed - bware419ers
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

trollerkate, welcome to Eater. I removed your images for safety reasons. We preach over and over the importance of baiting safely using completely fabricated identities. These appeared to come from your real life social media pages. These are criminals we deal with.

Please read Juan Freizwidatt's excellent post here. Take a look at the other stickies to give you some more understanding of what we do and do not do.

https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=237673

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

trollerkate wrote:
even after I tempted him with a fake check for $100,000

Perhaps I'm misunderstanding you, but were you actually planning on sending him a fake cheque?

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
K8
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He there!

Well, let me explain what I did and you can tell me if you think it's safe enough. Yes, I was using my main facebook account, but I immediatly restricted him, so the only thing he could see was my user name and main profile pic (the same 2 things any stranger would see).

My username is not my real name.
The mailing address I gave him is not real.
The email address I gave him is for spam only.
The phone number I gave him is a dead line.
Every pic I sent him was either randomly taken from Google and/or photoshopped by me.

The "check" I photoshopped was made out to me for $100,000 - I was trying to make him think I just came into some money lure him back with the hope of getting some of it.

If I get back in touch with him I will photoshop some fake we$tern union things or something.

Do you think I have been safe enough?
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, but no, you have not been safe enough.

Drop him and make a new baiter profile with fake everything....then start
baiting.

Fake FB account, baiter gmail or hotmail account and a k7 phone number if you even need a number. Many very experienced baiters have never spoken to a lad on the phone.

We also don't send anything (ie pics, IDs and such) that a scammer can use on other victims.

Please do read the FAQ and stickies....then sign up for a mentor. We would love for you to stick around and help fight these criminals, but only in a safe to you way.

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
TheLoneHaranguer
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

trollerkate wrote:
The "check" I photoshopped was made out to me for $100,000

Kate -- I hate to make it seem as if everyone is jumping on you just because you're new but be very careful with the fake check. That's forgery, and possibly fraud. Plus, the scammer now has something that, with a little bit of PhotoShop work, can make it seem as if *he* has access to $100K.

In any case, welcome to Eater! Read the rules, get a mentor and, please, stick around for more fun!

Safari T.W.A.T Vcamera Pastor Omar (Edo->N'Djamena->Abeche): "I have been slept in tached huts in the Sahara deserts"
Safari x3 T.W.A.T Vcamera x3 Tattoo Rev. Prosper (Lagos->Timbuktu): "I have never been in to this type of thing in my life and you called it enjoyment"
Easter 2015 Vcamera Goat Jack Boot
Mortar

House Haranguer: Alone we stand, together we thrive

"trust is hard to build until the foot step of trust has been stepped" Jammy King, getting philosophical

"i HAVE WRITTEN 73 MESSAGES TO YOU WHAT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR?" Rev. Boutin Dickson, not getting it
K8
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey there!

No, it's really no problem - I'll take all the advice I can get!

I started this bait long before I even knew about this forum, so that's why I haven't followed any particular rules - I didn't know about them!

In regards to the check - I didn't actually make a check - I just grabbed any blank check off google, put some fake info on it, then angled it to make it look like it was laying on a table and blurred parts of it for depth - not something he would ever be able to change I think. Smile

Anyway, I "broke up" with him, blocked him, reported him to fb, etc. He emailed me at my spam account begging for forgiveness but I'm just ignoring him. (I guess he's bummed at the prospect of losing $100K). Well, it was fun while it lasted.

Next step for me is signing up for a mentor!
Thanks for all the warnings guys! I'll do better next time!

K8
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great attitude K8 and welcome aboard! beers!

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for your positive attitude, Kate.

ETA - removed, odd errant paste Confused

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !

Last edited by Tsnerd on Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:04 am; edited 1 time in total
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

trollerkate wrote:
In regards to the check - I didn't actually make a check - I just grabbed any blank check off google, put some fake info on it, then angled it to make it look like it was laying on a table and blurred parts of it for depth - not something he would ever be able to change I think. Smile

He wouldn't need to change it at all - just set up an email address in the name you were using and claim that the cheque is his.

United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for listening. The bait shows you have potential!

"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I really hope you decide to stick around-you have a great attitude and potential for baiting.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
K8
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for these warm welcomes! I am happy to be here and learning from the experts!

I haven't been contacted by my mentor yet, so I just have one question to ask you all - this douchebag is emailing my spam acct begging for a response and all these lovey dovey messages.

So I wrote this: "A thousand plagues of Ebola to you in your home in NIGERIA. I hope you die in a pool of your own blood and shit, quivering in agony."

But then I thought, before I send this, maybe I should check with you guys and see if this is a bad move for some reason. I have NOT sent this message, and won't do so without your blessing. Humor me! Very Happy
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wouldn't do that. Just keep it in spam and/or delete if forever.

You have a very good mentor, and he will be along soon.

Would you do us a huge favor and pull your website from your sig? Besides for not being safe, it isn't something that we allow here.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
K8
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Website removed...

But isn't there something special about sticking the knife in and twisting it for a grand finale?! Bah!
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We don't educate lads. Why make them any better at what they do? Much like an ex, if you leave them alone, they eventually go away. (Thanks for the removal).

B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tsnerd wrote:
Besides for not being safe

I don't want to sound like we're all getting at you OP, but I'm going to go further than this and suggest that you might like to strongly consider asking the Mods to change your username to something that doesn't allow people to identify you and your family's RL details. Shocked

DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome.
I am Newbie-ish too and had so many questions. I was sort of baiting before I knew I was baiting.

I have a 'hobby' FB account and I am forever getting the 4* US Generals falling madly in love with me. I was trying to get them off FB to 'chat' on email. I thought that was safe. Only after coming here, getting a Mentor and reading loads did I see that was I was trying to do wasn't safe. That FB account still had a picture of me as my profile pic and other family pictures. So even though I was taking them away from FB... they knew what I looked like, hometown etc.

So, I still get them... just report and block and ignore.

I set up fake email addresses... fake identities and started from scratch. I'm a little disturbed I am such a good liar. But you can carried away and be anyone you want to be.
I have a superb Mentor who doesn't get sick of my many questions... and everyone here has kept me right when I've strayed or not done something correct.

My advice.... start again.... you'll have Fun! See my Avatar... that was sent to me to prove he is a respectable Barrister ! You can keep them going for a while and if you lose one... then just remember why, get back on the horse and go with others....

Your first Piggy is spectacular !

Welcome and go get them....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic