SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I'm going to be a Wife!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GinaAngel435
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL Richard... I will check that out. I can always use some more help. Heaven only knows, I can use all the help I can get sometimes! Wink And I'm so happy to hear your plane is happy. You let him know (I'm assuming it's a him... but you know what they say when someone assumes? hehe) that he can wear whatever his little heart desires. My wedding gown will, more then likely, clash with anything and everything at the ceremony! Island customs you know... (Still chuckling at the thought of a plane jumping & down with glee).

BR... how could I have been so stupid! I don't even know if he bought me a ring yet! Perhaps I should tell him to send me a "picture" of the ring. I wonder how good of a ring he can come up with? (Do they know about Google?) Wink

Nap... with my gaudy dress on, it is Island custom to wear a beautiful necklace around my neck. It brings to mind a piece my grandmother bought me years ago. (Seriously) It was really very pretty... if you looked at is wall decor. It was on a chain, with this HUGE cross on it. And it had "diamonds" in the center (not real, if it was real it would have been worth MILLIONS). I'd say the cross itself was a good eight inches long, and six inches wide. HUGE and HORRIBLY GAWDY. When she gave it to me, I was so shocked, I was speechless. Thankfully she took this as gratitude... I however wondered what in the world I was going to do with it. I'd surely have severe neck problems were I to actually wear this necklace. It's still in a jewelry box, where it's been for the past three or four years. I would take it out on occassion when she'd come for a visit & wear it. It was like a lead weight on my chest. Bless my grandma's heart... but I just couldn't wear it as I would a normal necklace. So I do believe... yes, I do, I have a "Something Old" to wear to my Custom Island/African wedding! I just hope a Chiropractor will be at the wedding... I may need one!

Oooooh... the plans this wedding has. The customs I'll have to weed in through the ceremony! This will truly be the "Wedding of the year". Not sure if it will win any awards, but it will surely be quite the show! Laughing

Gina

YOU HAVE DECIDED TO HELP ME AND I WILL COMMIT SUICIDE IF YOU BLACKMAIL ME,BECAUSE THIS FUND IS ALL WE HAVE TO SURVIVE WITH,IT IS ALL MY HOPE PLEASE ANGELINA,IT IS NOT EASY TO TRUST PEOPLE YOU DONT KNOW,BUT BECAUSE YOU MADE MENTION OF GOD,I TRUST YOU,CAUSE HE IS THE ALPHA AND OMEGA,HE SEES US.THANKS

Future Aspirations: To Be A 419 Goddess!!

Who would have thought this could be so much fun? Smile
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ooooh....ooooh.....oooooh.......isn't it tradition that the man proves his manhood by having a BIIIIIIIG snake sitting on his shoulders for 30 minutes.....oooooh....he must send a photo to prove it!!!!

Leaving my Horseshack impression behind (I'm not that old but I do remember the show), the workers I knew when I was in West Africa were snake haters!!! They absolutely detested them..."The snake is the devil" they would say...and sadly most had a relative who had died from a poisionous snake. There was once a green mamba trapped in a pond that we had built, and the workers knew that I liked to take photos of animals. When I had taken a few photos they were like "Are you done?" When I said yes, OMG. They flipped it out of the pond with a long stick and all of them went berzerk and threw anything and everything they could find at the snake until it was deader than dead. I just wonder if your new love has the same fear.......

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
mr_e_bay_tarr
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gina I wondered if you were a trophy wife?
fr.kenny
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For Gods sake Gina!!!

Do not trust all these insincere pastors/rabbis/priests et al!!!!!! They are all after a %age of your dowery!!! (how much is it by the way?) I will do you 10% (less if you really will send WUXFER 2morrow). Does your dear intended offer a dowery? My freezer will take 50% of a goat at present - the collection plate is a daily robbery target at the moment.

Trust me my dear - you are 100% at risk if you trust me Very Happy

Enjoy your big day!!!
Nelsonsbattle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gina, I'm so thrilled about this wedding.

But may I ask a personal question? You see, I'm so proud to have been your mentor and to see how you have developed your baiting skills so quickly and now you're about to become a scammer's bride. My heart just swells in my chest with pride.

So, may I be permitted the honour of giving the bride away? I would of course be posing as your titled Scottish uncle, Steve Seagoon, Lord of Seagoon, Eccles and Lower Moriarty.

It would, pause to wipe a tear from my eye, be an honour to walk you down the mouse pad on that wondeful day, sniff, sniff.

"tell you die, fuck you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ooooooo" Samull the scammer on being burned
Safari (Samull's trip from Cotonou, Benin, to Lagos, Nigeria, to meet the lovely Steffy)
Mortar x3
GinaAngel435
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

*Grins* Nap, I didn't know their fear of snakes! It just so happens I have a good friend who is a snake lover. I do believe, since this is a very special day, I can convince him to bring ALL his snakes to the wedding. Instead of "the flying of the doves" I'll have "the releasing of the snakes". Romantic? Yes! Perhaps I should first request my dear, sweet, loveable Edward that he must POSE with a snake to show his love for me. After all, I am going to be his blushing bride! Embarassed

mr_e_bay_tarr, I'm THE trophy bride, baby! Top of the line, grade A, choice cut, prime to the catch. And in MY wedding dress? Who WOULDN'T want me? Laughing

Fr. Kenny, you are a dear, kind soul! Yes, Father, I would love to have as the man conducting our ceremony. And since you'll do me for only 10%... what more could a girl ask for? In fact, I'll even throw in a 2% increase (my dowry is roughly around 3 or 4 million, give or take) as a sign of my heartfelt thanks. Umm... does goat taste like pork or chicken? Twisted Evil

And last, but certainly not least, my Nelsonsbattle, whom has guided me, provided for me, and steered me on the course I'm going towards today. YES! Give me away! Walk me down the mousepad, helping my fingers click & type each step of the way. Without your help (that's the right word, right?) I wouldn't be here today. I'm in you debt, dearest of mentors, and I'm so happy to know you're proud of ME! Perhaps you will help me invest my millions, once the procedure has occured, since there's nobody I'd trust more then my dear Uncle Seagoon! *Borrows a tissue and dabs her eyes* I will inform your nephew-in-law who is giving me away... I know he will be eternally pleased. Wink

I must end this now... I'm choking up with emotion... I can't see the screen...

Gina

YOU HAVE DECIDED TO HELP ME AND I WILL COMMIT SUICIDE IF YOU BLACKMAIL ME,BECAUSE THIS FUND IS ALL WE HAVE TO SURVIVE WITH,IT IS ALL MY HOPE PLEASE ANGELINA,IT IS NOT EASY TO TRUST PEOPLE YOU DONT KNOW,BUT BECAUSE YOU MADE MENTION OF GOD,I TRUST YOU,CAUSE HE IS THE ALPHA AND OMEGA,HE SEES US.THANKS

tsch
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dress the snakes in dove costumes.

GinaAngel435
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL you think that would fly? (Ok, I know, bad pun) Wink

Nelsonsbattle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And don't forget the pre-nuptual agreement!!!!!! They are so common for westerners to have these days that it's almost a part of the ceremony.

For reference, there's that movie with George Clooney and Catherine Zeta-Jones.

"tell you die, fuck you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ooooooo" Samull the scammer on being burned
Safari (Samull's trip from Cotonou, Benin, to Lagos, Nigeria, to meet the lovely Steffy)
Mortar x3
GinaAngel435
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

*Smiles to her Uncle Seagoon* You're looking out for me, aren't you? Awww... family kodak moment!! Wink

Nelsonsbattle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How are the wedding plans progressing.

This despicable cad hasn't thrown you over for some victim with more money has he?

Mortar x3
Da Fisherman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 6:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

GinaAngel435 wrote:
Yes, Father, I would love to have as the man conducting our ceremony. And since you'll do me for only 10%

Shocked Shocked

Now this is just not how I'd expect the normal conversation between Priest and Bride-to-be to go!!

Also posing with a snake would be nice but did I hear someone mention a Tiger earlier? How much more does posing with a tiger prove his undieing (hopefully) love than just a snap with a mere snake?

Put me down for a nice wedding gift, it seems I have just won the lottery worth 9 million euros, so I'm sure I could afford to splurge on the wedding event of the decade.
GinaAngel435
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LMAO @ Da Fisherman! I'm starting to type like my lad *gasps* and left out a word or two in my response. Otherwise, you'd think me to be quite the cheap woman, would you not? Embarassed

I'm very fond of tigers (again, as collectibles or pictures on my wall) but can't picture myself standing next to one with my hand on their fur. Call me crazy... but the thought of getting close enough to an animal that could eat me tends to freak me out. Snakes... well, that is worse then Tigers! I'd rather be eaten then have something crawl all over me!

And I do appreciate your offer for the splurging of my wedding. Perhaps you'd be willing to rent us an island for our honeymoon?

Uncle Seagoon! No, of course not... in fact the lad I'm marrying is moving a bit slower then ANOTHER lad I have put under my spell (he's head over heels in love with me!) and he seems to want me more for his own. Even though I was just in a horrible accident and was unable to fly to be with him in South Africa... he still loves me. It gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling. I wonder who the lucky groom will be, now that he's picking up the pace?

*Sighs* What's a girl to do?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic